LGCY Power

7.8

Dora San Antonio, TX

They lied to me. They told me when I got the solar panels I would get a rebate and that turned out to not be true. I called and they never called me back. I am very dissatisfied.

Reply from LGCY Power

Dora, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Jacob Aldie, VA

Setting it up was seamless. I am excited about the warranty they offer. It has been great.

Reply from LGCY Power

Jacob, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Michele Gross San Diego, CA

Prompt and positive responses and interactions. Provided all the information requested and gave personal attention.

Reply from LGCY Power

Michele, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Zachary Holt Midland, TX

The team I work with pushed to get my system installed in a timely manner informer to secure the higher rebate.

Reply from LGCY Power

Zach, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Chris Fort Worth, TX

4 months later after being sold on solar panels we still do not have permission to operate. All paper work and information has been incorrect as we have told them for past few months. They Lied about 3 months free, it's actually 2 months with no payments that do not go towards loan. Our signatures were forged on HOA approval through sales rep. Highly do recommend going through this money. Save your time and go with someone else.

Reply from LGCY Power

Chris, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Greg Val Las Vegas, NV

The salesman, Dave, was very good and versed on the subject. He answered my questions and did not pressure me in any way.

Reply from LGCY Power

Greg, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

May. 25th, 2021

Genevieve Las Vegas, NV

LGCY is very efficient and always knows what is going with the installation. They are always up to date with everything.

Reply from LGCY Power

Genevieve, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Anonymous Tampa, FL

They’re a reliable and ethical company. The whole team is congenial and professional and knowledgeable. They installed it in a timely manner.

Reply from LGCY Power

To this anonymous customer, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

bob glover Moorpark, CA

over 67 days to complete. still waiting for a booklet to explain what the numbers and lights mean

Deborah A. Todd Southborough, MA

They were very efficient in the installation and kept me aware of what will happen when. I also love their online portal which shows me the production of my system on a daily basis by hour.

Reply from LGCY Power

Thank you Deborah for the 5 star review! We are happy to see that you have had a great experience with LGCY Power. Please follow us on instagram at @lgcypower for information on our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Raul Las Vegas, NV

Very knowledgeable friendly and trustworthy.

Reply from LGCY Power

Raul, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Melissa Largo, FL

Great service, efficient, and professional

Reply from LGCY Power

Melissa, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Marcus Gordon Decatur, GA

I have been totally disappointed with the experience. The equipment has been installed over six weeks and is still not operational.

Reply from LGCY Power

Marcus, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

mark delaquil Oldsmar, FL

damaged my new asphalt roof and roofing contractor they sent was incompetant. Details already given, so shove it legacy

Reply from LGCY Power

Mark, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Jaimie Hensley Las Vegas, NV

Prompt service and excellent customer service

Reply from LGCY Power

Jaimie, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Michael O'Malley Pueblo, CO

Efficient, personable, and safety oriented!

Reply from LGCY Power

Michael, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Clint Dart Ramona, CA

Poor communication, project has taken way longer than explained. Solar install started in April. Mid July and I am still not on line.

Reply from LGCY Power

Clint, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Daryl L Mangum

miscommunication about old power and new/sdded power switch on

Reply from LGCY Power

Daryl, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Ajaypal Singh Aldie, VA

They were easy to work with and efficient.

Reply from LGCY Power

Ajaypal, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Michael And Karen King Cleburne, TX

they were helpful and easy to sign up for

Reply from LGCY Power

Michael and Karen, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Gerald Lewis Winter Garden, FL

Transition from grid power has been seamless, so far.

Reply from LGCY Power

Gerald, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Nick M Saint Augustine, FL

I didn't spend a dime to get my solar project installed!

Reply from LGCY Power

Nick, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Chris Michael Las Vegas, NV

Very informative and kept me up to date during each step

Reply from LGCY Power

Chris, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Christian Terry Las Vegas, NV

Very little follow up; I still have absolutely no idea when it will be turned on, and receive the final invoice.

Reply from LGCY Power

Christian, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Jacob North Las Vegas, NV

The salesman was honest and willing to work with. When I contact them about something, they have gotten back to me.

Reply from LGCY Power

Jacob, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Gavin Santa Maria, CA

The technology is up to date. They have been very responsive and have given me the best deal.

Reply from LGCY Power

Gavin, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Lynn Cantonment, FL

Installation was not smooth at all but when I call customer support, they’re responsive.

Reply from LGCY Power

Lynn, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Wayne Las Vegas, NV

Installation process is pretty good. I only need one final person to come out for inspection.

Reply from LGCY Power

Wayne, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Steven Rivera Henderson, NV

They have failed 3 inspections and still haven't filled the final paperwork to get my solar on. 4 months into it and still no solar power. Plus no one answers the phone when I call.

Reply from LGCY Power

Steven, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. We have a member of our Customer Service Team looking into your account right now to see what we can do for you. They should reach out to you with more further information here shortly.

May. 6th, 2021

Rose Duran Pismo Beach, CA

Customer service has been excellent and Michael W. is very knowledgeable and simplifies the process.

Reply from LGCY Power

Rose, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Lexis Carrollton, TX

The salesman was a good salesman. Inspection has been taking a while but the rest of the installation process was quick and easy.

Reply from LGCY Power

Lexis, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Christopher Fort Worth, TX

I am not a happy customer. I have been trying to cancel it since I’ve gotten it. Nobody ever does anything. It has been going on since the middle of January. They are charging me for the system even though it is not inspected or turned on.

Reply from LGCY Power

Christopher, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Mitch Orem, UT

Everything went up smooth. I was satisfied with everything. I've never had to contact them for anything.

Reply from LGCY Power

Mitch, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Shawn Las Vegas, NV

Inslallation was delayed, so it went slowly. I also was unhappy that I got billed before the system actually got turned on.

Reply from LGCY Power

Shawn, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Daniel Grovetown, GA

Consistently they check up on me and ensure I am getting quality service. The components are quality.

Reply from LGCY Power

Daniel, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Tiffany Las Vegas, NV

Installation was fantastic. When had a little bit of trouble there was some back and forth at the end of the process.

Reply from LGCY Power

Tiffany, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Chris Culbreth Phoenix, AZ

Hard to deal with especially when you're not planning on keeping the house forever there's all kind of loopholes where they want to keep you tied into the contract when they know you're trying to sell and move they just make it very difficult research the company very very well before you sign anything and have an attorney look at what you're signing because they do not give you a copy they say they're going to mail you a copy but they never do

Reply from LGCY Power

Chris, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. We have a member of our Customer Service Team looking into your account right now to see what we can do for you. They should reach out to you with further information here shortly.

Sandy

Trying to figure out the statements between PG&E and Legacy Power at first is confusing but we haven’t had any trouble and it is all good. The website is working better.

Reply from LGCY Power

Sandy, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Mark

So far it has been perfect. Support walked me through the whole experience step by step and answered all my questions. It was wonderful, very professional.

Reply from LGCY Power

Mark, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

George Duenas Chula Vista, CA

Smooth transition and straightforward .

Reply from LGCY Power

George, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Francisco San Pablo, CA

Not running yet! I'm yet to experience the solar system,, not sure when I'm going use no one has shown me how to use!

Reply from LGCY Power

Francisco, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Katie Las Vegas, NV

They have been clear and have made up for any issues that have come our way.

Reply from LGCY Power

Katie, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Marcellus Young Las Vegas, NV

Very friendly and informative always takes the time to answer questions

Reply from LGCY Power

Marcellus, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Kobe Huett Odessa, TX

They did not do what they promised. They ensured me a Traeger grill due to a holiday special yet when contacted about the grill they have not answered nor have had the salesman answered. I feel like I was manipulated.

Reply from LGCY Power

Kobe, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. We have a member of our Customer Service Team looking into your account right now to see what we can do for you. They should reach out to you with further information here shortly.

Mark R. Taylor Eustis, FL

Tony was very informative and very honest. I felt as if he were treating me like I was his family

Reply from LGCY Power

Mark, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jeffery Sinclair North Las Vegas, NV

Knowledgeable and informative extremely professional and confident in what they're doing.

Reply from LGCY Power

Jeffery, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Eric Las Cruces, NM

Installation went well. I have had no problems with the system so far. They have answered all my questions.

Reply from LGCY Power

Eric, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

angela Henderson, NV

its been over 3 months and our solar is still not on

Anjanette J Wheeler Augusta, GA

My panels were installed in late April and we still not turned on.

Cindy

Getting the energy company to sign off took quite a while but the actual installation process was good and the coordinator was responsive to all our questions and it is now performing as advertised.

Reply from LGCY Power

Cindy, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!