LGCY Power

6.2

Robert

They showed up at the right time when I was looking for a solar company. It was a matter of convenience. Customer support is a little slow but it all the information got to me. Installation was fantastic.

Reply from LGCY Power

Robert, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Alexander

Compared to other companies I think they have better compacity for the equipment. Installation process went really well though it took longer to get permission. They have a good reputation.

Reply from LGCY Power

Alexander, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Eric

Chose them because of the incentive they offer. I am still missing some of the skirts for the solar panel and I was given some wrong information about switching electrical parts. I still had to pay for the electric bill for the next month or so. Installation was pretty smooth.

Reply from LGCY Power

Eric, we are sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information and contact us at [email protected] we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Michelle

It's working though it took a while to get hooked up. Once they got someone to come out, it went okay. They didn’t call before they came like they were supposed to.

Reply from LGCY Power

Michelle, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Michelle R Sivertsen Whittier, CA

Representatives were very attentive to our specific needs and concerns. We just need to watch over the next years to confirm performance is what was promised

Reply from LGCY Power

Michelle, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Aug. 17th, 2021

R Castillo San Antonio, TX

Very poor experience. Had 4 different employees, 4 different times tell us that our panels were working. Each time someone else had to come and fix them. No communication on times when they would show up to the house. No local management available to help. Had one employee tell me that the original installation team was written up because of their poor job

Reply from LGCY Power

R Castillo, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Aug. 17th, 2021

Harry Bell Auburn, CA

All has been done very well for most part. Having a hard time getting final approval though. Keep on putting it off without notifying. us. Still waiting despite 3 scheduled dates that have been postponed.

Reply from LGCY Power

Harry, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Jul. 12th, 2021

Sean Whent

They are not very responsive. My contact was going to "get back to me" on two questions that he never did get back to me on. Plus he lied to me about how credits work with my electrical company. I believe he likely lied about other things too but I just haven't researched everything to prove it yet. He made a comment during our meeting that should have been a bigger clue. He said his biggest challenge is that people assume he is lying. They are probably right.

2 years ago Edited January 10, 2024

Reply from LGCY Power

Sean, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Jul. 12th, 2021

Anne Las Vegas, NV

The equipment is very clean and it looks great and seems to be working great too. Customer service has been pretty good and are ale to answer any questions I asked.

Reply from LGCY Power

Anne, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Joseph Northridge, CA

Out of the four companies I interviews, Legacy was the right one for me. They were very helpful and easy to get a hold of. It was very fast in my opinion.

Reply from LGCY Power

Joseph, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jemima Columbia, MD

Everyone is friendly an able to answer your questions and get back to you in a timely manner. Installation went well. They were professional and cleaned up after themselves.

Reply from LGCY Power

Jemima, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jesse Covina, CA

Installation was quick and easy, they did it in two days, and they explained it. There was a lot of good communication across the board. It is the best fit for my family.

Reply from LGCY Power

Jesse, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Diana Fort Washington, MD

Customer service has always been available and make sure to take care of any question or concern. We have had no issues. Setting it up went very well.

Reply from LGCY Power

Diana, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Anonymous Coolidge, AZ

Communication could have been better but installation was great and it works well even if it was a little difficult to get started. I would recommend working with them over and over.

Andres Saint Cloud, FL

The salesman was very good. He was very responsive when I needed to talk to him. He told me from top to bottom how everything worked. I would assume they have informed me on everything. There have been no set backs.

Reply from LGCY Power

Andres, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Kelly Las Vegas, NV

Our neighbor was getting solar panels and the sales guy talked to us and we decided to go with them. They totally underestimated the timing for the installation. They said two and a half days and it took two to three weeks to get back to finish it.

Reply from LGCY Power

Kelly, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Jul. 6th, 2021

Daniel Winter Haven, FL

Every time I have a question or need something, they are right there for me. They are very good and professional. Customer service is really good. Everything looks nice.

Reply from LGCY Power

Daniel, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Kelvin Kyle, TX

The solar panels are not too big and they look good on my roof. Overall the process has been exceptional. All the feedback and follow ups and the whole process has been easy.

Reply from LGCY Power

Kelvin, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Arlene Stockton, CA

It was free. Everybody is nice and friendly. They took their time to explain things to me so they made sense. It has been wonderful and not broken down yet.

Reply from LGCY Power

Arlene, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Michael Wright La Mesa, CA

Very professional company and employees. Walked us through every step of the way. Was present and or checked in on the progress during the days of installation.

Reply from LGCY Power

Michael, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

May. 5th, 2021

Justin Parker El Dorado Hills, CA

I was lied to and promised delivery of a complete solar system. During installation, components were mounted in an area I explicitly confirmed with the PM I did not want disturbed. Upon completion of the installation, I was told someone would contact me to perform an inspection and get it online with PG&E. After 3 weeks of no follow up, I reached out to have the sales representative, Brett fail to return my call and email my wife to say the gateway was on backorder. Absolutely unacceptable to blatantly lie to a customer for the sale. I asked specifically if all components were available and Brent said yes. The fact he is now dodging my calls (I have called him asking for a status update, no return call) further bolsters the fact he is a man of little integrity. I am deeply disappointed in this entire process involving SunRun solar and those affiliated with them. In addition to the previous comments, the crew left cigarette butts in front of my house and did a sloppy job with regard to drilling/sealing my stucco. The conduit also remains unpainted, which I was told would be addressed. This process and the companies responsible are built on nothing but lies.

Reply from LGCY Power

Justin, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. We have a member of our Customer Service Team looking into your account right now to see what we can do for you. They should reach out to you with more further information here shortly.

May. 6th, 2021

Tonya San Diego, CA

They installed the solar on my roof in February. Today is April 15th and I still have not heard from anyone on when they will have these panels up and running. It took them from Feb to April and several complaints before the finally patched up all the holes in my ceiling the put inside my unit.

Reply from LGCY Power

Tonya, I'm sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more of your information we will have a member of our Customer Service Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Jun. 1st, 2021

Julie Hobart San Angelo, TX

The members of this company that I dealt with did not always explain things clearly, and also did not inform me the price would go up if I didnt pay a lump sum in the first year. On top of that every bit of the process either started late or was drug out an extended period of time. The sales person was over an hour late for the first meeting without a courtesy call to let me know. The tardiness continued throughout the process. In addition, they installed a new breaker box *said mine was old and too small. They hooked my ac up to a breaker that was too small. It kept tripping the breaker. The ac repairman and the electrician I had to hire both said the breaker should be a double 30 not a double 20. I paid well over a thousand dollars for the new box and I expect someone to pay for the correct breaker.

Reply from LGCY Power

Julie, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. We have a member of our Customer Service Team looking into your account right now to see what we can do for you. They should reach out to you with further information here shortly.

Peter Rocklin, CA

They were able to install it a little sooner than expected and that was good. It looks nice and clean. They did have to come a couple of times to inspect because they didn’t get it right the first time.

Reply from LGCY Power

Peter, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Anthony Fort Worth, TX

All of our questions have been answered and they are very open with us. They were here very quickly and it was all done professionally. It is going to work out good.

Reply from LGCY Power

Anthony, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Chris Culbreth Phoenix, AZ

Hard to deal with especially when you're not planning on keeping the house forever there's all kind of loopholes where they want to keep you tied into the contract when they know you're trying to sell and move they just make it very difficult research the company very very well before you sign anything and have an attorney look at what you're signing because they do not give you a copy they say they're going to mail you a copy but they never do

Reply from LGCY Power

Chris, I am sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. We have a member of our Customer Service Team looking into your account right now to see what we can do for you. They should reach out to you with further information here shortly.

Jun. 1st, 2021

Mark

So far it has been perfect. Support walked me through the whole experience step by step and answered all my questions. It was wonderful, very professional.

Reply from LGCY Power

Mark, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Sandy

Trying to figure out the statements between PG&E and Legacy Power at first is confusing but we haven’t had any trouble and it is all good. The website is working better.

Reply from LGCY Power

Sandy, we are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram at @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Cary Johnson Killeen, TX

Mr. Keaton M and Mr. James C were exceptional representives of your company. I felt that their knowledge of the solar enegry product was way ahead of others in this industry. Most importantly, they never made me feel pressured during our conversation. Again, these gentle represent your company in a 5 star manner.

Caleb H DeSoto, TX

LGCY was the company that handled all of the installation and processing for the solar. Sunnova handled the financing and contract side of things. LGCY came knocking on my door just like all other solar companies do to try and get your business. I had been researching solar for awhile, so I knew what to expect and what to look for. Salesman for LGCY was excellent, knew his stuff, took his time, answered all my questions, and followed through with everything he said he was going to do. My purchase was probably on the higher side when it comes to a 16.4 kW system, but I knew I was not going to find a better sales person who would take care of me. In addition, LGCY pays the first 6 months of your solar bill, so that was a plus. From contract signing to install was about 4 weeks. Install was frustrating because LGCY installers stepped through my ceiling while in the attic. Brand new house too, and they damaged it. LGCY did handle the repairs, but it took some time. At time of writing review I am still waiting for the system to be turned on, waiting on city inspection. Has been 3 weeks since install and no generation yet. Overall, I would recommend LGCY and Sunnova, but rating 4 stars due to the lack of carefulness from the install crew.

Reply from LGCY Power

Caleb, thank you so much for the positive review. We love to hear about your interactions with your sales representatives and how they’ve been able to help you save money with going solar. We will make sure to let them know they’re doing a great job. Thank you for your feedback with our installation team. Make sure to follow us on Instagram @lgcypower!

Feb. 8th, 2023

Molly Taylor Arlington, TX

We had some hiccups with LEGACY at the beginning of our process which were very frustrating, but I started dealing with an employee named Taylor D and I can’t say enough good things about her. She completely changed my experience. She made some phone calls, get me up to date and was able to get me hooked up with Nick S. Nick was amazing. He got things moving quickly and when I have a question about anything he is still there for me. That is GREAT customer service and very appreciated. I hope Taylor and Nick are rewarded by this company for the excellent job they did for our family.

Reply from LGCY Power

Molly! Thank you so much for the positive review. We love to hear about your interactions with your sales representatives and how they’ve been able to help you save money with going solar. We will make sure to let them know they’re doing a great job. Thank you for your feedback and make sure to follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jul. 5th, 2022

Gary Vincent Las Vegas, NV

LGCY (now Arcadia) made the process of signing up for solar easy and straightforward. Sonya and her team were super friendly and helpful, and they took care of everything (submitting HOA docs, scheduling inspections with the county and utility, etc.). My only critique would be that I wished they would communicate more clearly where in the process things stood. There are quite a few steps and if you've never been through it before you may be confused what is supposed to happen and when.

Reply from LGCY Power

Gary, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jun. 27th, 2022

Brandy Kemp, TX

11/10!! The install crew did such a good job!! Our salesman Hunter (Hunter the solar guy) was so kind/respectful to our family/dogs! After a few months I had to give him a call he was there within 30 mins and answered all of our questions with no b.s and happy to call him a friend now! He even brought pizza for us/the install team along with Lgcy hat for my son Love my experience

Reply from LGCY Power

Brandy! Thank you so much for the positive review. We love to hear about your interactions with your sales representatives and how they’ve been able to help you save money with going solar. We will make sure to let them know they’re doing a great job. Thank you for your feedback and make sure to follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jun. 23rd, 2022

Nicole Castillejos Sun City, CA

The process has been very slow. I signed months ago and the installation is still incomplete. As we head into the summer months, my bills are higher, which was a main purpose in switching to solar.

Reply from LGCY Power

Nicole, We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. We have a member of our Customer Care Team looking into your account right now to see what we can do for you. They should reach out to you with further information here shortly.

Jun. 16th, 2022

Steve Corey Mojave, CA

Jake R was exceptional in his presentation, answering all of my questions and he was extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

Reply from LGCY Power

Steve! Thank you so much for the positive review. We love to hear about your interactions with your sales representatives and how they’ve been able to help you save money with going solar. We will make sure to let them know they’re doing a great job. Thank you for your feedback and make sure to follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

Jun. 9th, 2022

Leann Haugen Roseville, CA

Sales was great, install was quick, waited for permits etc. Had to ask if system was activated and now what? I'm not sure about billing, etc, but you already want my feed back

Reply from LGCY Power

Leann, We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. If you have any other questions, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team at [email protected].

Jun. 9th, 2022

Uesin Kim Escondido, CA

Tyler was great at first but when he made the mistake of not getting the approval from the HOA for the solar install (we got a cease and desist from the HOA which was embarrassing), he was very hard to reach (no response) and even when I got a hold of him on the phone, he was very defensive and was not taking responsibility. I had to reach out to his direct manager and have a conversation with him and then we were able to get the project moving again. It was really disappointing to see him not own up to what he did and I had to chase him down to push the project through.

1 year ago Edited January 10, 2024

Reply from LGCY Power

Hi Uesin! We are so sorry to hear about that. We strive to teach our sales representatives to always be respectful. Local leadership has been informed. As well as additional training will be provided.

Jun. 7th, 2022

Matthew Channing Orlando, FL

Great sales experience but then the installers didn't pull the right permits which delayed the activation. Also, 2/3 of my panels face west so they don't get much sun. Quite disappointed with that since I was sold on the idea of elimination of my pawer bill, not only reducing it 40%.

Reply from LGCY Power

Matthew, We are sorry to hear about the miscommunication. If you can provide us with more information and contact us at [email protected], we will have a member of our Customer Care Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Fred Brannan Fort Worth, TX

Lack of communication thru the process. I had to reach out every step of the way to find out what's next. Also, still waiting on the coverage of the first three months payments that the sales rep promised

Reply from LGCY Power

Fred, We are sorry to hear about the miscommunication. If you can provide us with more information and contact us at [email protected], we will have a member of our Customer Care Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Yuri Demeny Arlington, TX

I still have not received the signed contract since February this year. The sales rep is never keeps his word, so are customer reps. It's really hard to get a hold of people from LGCY to get answers. I had nothing but bad experience. The solar panel never works right. We are still getting billed $300/month from our electric company. LGCY is deceiving! I am deeply regret that I chose LGCY. I am about to file a complain with BBB.

Reply from LGCY Power

Yuri, We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. If you can provide us with more information and contact us at [email protected], we will have a member of our Customer Care Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Cory

Installation was good and fast. We were able to contact their representatives at anytime.They had very speedy responses with any questions we had.

Reply from LGCY Power

Cory, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

May. 17th, 2022

I haven't had any problems with LGCY Power, it is producing more electricity than what I was using before. The installation process went great.

Reply from LGCY Power

Anonymous, We are so glad to hear about your experience with LGCY Power. We always strive to make sure that everybody has a positive experience with us. Please follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

May. 17th, 2022

I couldn't get enough information out of them as far as what the next step was. The equipment seems to be working fine. The installation process was excellent. They did everything right except the communication. They don't mention much about the credit, but they do have a good tax credit.

Reply from LGCY Power

Anonymous, We are sorry to hear about the miscommunication. If you can provide us with more information and contact us at [email protected], we will have a member of our Customer Care Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Robert

So far it looks pretty sturdy and can do the job that it's meant to do. However, there's a disconnect between legacy power and install company.

Rebecca

They answered all of our questions and it was a quick easy process. Very well quick and painless. Iit appears to be working.

Reply from LGCY Power

Rebecca, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!

joe slane

Very responsive early on during the sales process, but since, we've had to chase them down about installation schedule, and after three months of being turned on and supposedly being commissioned by PG&E, we're still getting bills from PG&E, and the run around from LGCY.

Reply from LGCY Power

Joe, We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We try our hardest to make sure that everyone has a positive relationship with our company. If you can provide us with more information and contact us at [email protected], we will have a member of our Customer Care Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Apr. 19th, 2022

Nader Nasser Rancho Cucamonga, CA

System was installed about 2 months back yet not inspected and not connected. Also there are loose units on the roof making very loud noises when windy and it took 1.5 months to send a person to assess

Reply from LGCY Power

Nader, we are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. If you can provide us with more information and contact us at [email protected], we will have a member of our Customer Care Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Mar. 31st, 2022

Terry Frederick Chandler, AZ

The sales presentation, financing and installation were top notch. The part about the rebate is unclear. Actually muddy. I would like a contact to do over that again.

Reply from LGCY Power

Terry, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Please contact us with more information at [email protected] so we can better assist you.

Yelfri Fleuris Davenport, FL

Haven't turned them on yet its been almost 3 months since our system was installed but hasn't been turned on yet. Apparently we failed the first inspection and now we're just playing g the quiting game. I really hope it gets turned on soon.

Reply from LGCY Power

Yelfri, we are sorry to hear about the miscommunication, if there is anything we can do we would love to make it right. If you can provide us with more information and contact us at [email protected], we will have a member of our Customer Care Team look into your account and see how we can further help you!

Ronald Poulson Hemet, CA

They're honesty and a speed in which they say completed the project They're honesty and a speed in which they completed the project

Reply from LGCY Power

Ronald, Thank you so much for the positive review. We want all of our customers to have a great experience going solar! Follow us on Instagram @lgcypower for information about our Monthly Customer Appreciation Giveaways!