Best Company Guarantee Rove Pest Control Logo

Debbie Dickson

Well, of course he is wonderful. He was all about business 100%

Thank you, Debbie.

Irma Kamperschroer

We have been satisfied with the technicians since we have been a customer.

Thank you, Irma.

Tony Rasmussen

very friendly and efficient. he also found a few wasp nests that I hadn't seen

1 week ago Edited June 12, 2024

Thank you, Tony.

Richard Sievers

The only thing was you did not have the equipment for the Bee hive. Very nice kid doing the work.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

I’m sorry we weren’t prepared yesterday. I checked your account and it looks like a follow up service was already set for today to get it taken care of. Keep us posted on any needs that pop up and we’ll pop out and keep things on track!

Adura & Lisa L

Seemed likeable and professional. Actually communicated abouted pests.

Thank you.

Dave Smith

Jonah was very professional, efficient, and answered all my questions

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to acknowledge the service you received from Jonah. We are thrilled to hear that he met your expectations with his professionalism and efficiency. Our team is committed to providing complete and thorough answers to all your inquiries. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and will be shared with Jonah and the rest of our staff. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Joe Richie

Great job, plugged a few potential gaps around the AC line that I had overlooked. Thanks!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Glad to hear everything went so well Joe!

Jeanette Tschida

Zack is knowledgeable, helpful, efficient. Answers all our questions. Great employee to have on the Rove team.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you, Jeanette! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. I'm Glad you were happy with the service Zack provided!

Katie Goggins

Always friendly. Always asks if need anything new. So nice to our dogs and they are crazy. Good guy

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you, Katie! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Matt Taschner

Sue is awesome! He is so knowledgeable and was happy to help us through the process. Thank you so much!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

We're thrilled to hear that Sue provided you with exceptional service and expertise during your experience with us. It's always wonderful to know that our team members are making a positive impact and helping our customers navigate through the process with ease. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Sue. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

Jane Cox

The technician arrived during the scheduled time-frame, inquired about any issues we were currently experiencing, and did his work.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our service. We're delighted to hear that our technician met your expectations by arriving on time and addressing your concerns efficiently. Our team is committed to providing thorough and attentive service, and it's rewarding to know that this dedication is reflected in your visit. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Tiffany Wenngatz

Knowledgeable, pleasant, friendly and well-mannered. Did a wonderful, thorough job of addressing my concerns!!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are thrilled to hear that our team's expertise and courteous service met your expectations and successfully addressed your concerns. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Tom Czech

Ari, is a great technician, and the reason we renew. An office issue: can we receive a "window" of appointment time vs waiting all day .

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for your kind words about Ari; we're thrilled to hear that his service is the reason you choose to continue your partnership with us. We understand that your time is valuable and waiting all day for an appointment can be inconvenient. If you would like a timed appointment, please give us a call before your next scheduled service and we can give you a two-hour window for the technician to arrive for your convenience. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and helps us improve our service.

Patty Curtin

Jose was very helpful explaining the process of the applications. On time! Very professional and friendly. Thank you Jose! Job well done.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with Jose! Our team is dedicated to providing clear and comprehensive explanations, punctuality, and a friendly service. Jose exemplifies our commitment to excellence, and we're glad he could assist you effectively. Thank you for taking the time to acknowledge his hard work. We look forward to serving you again!

Steve Emerson

My technician was very knowledgeable and helpful. I am impressed with the Rove Rock Star team every time they provide service. I highly recommend Rove!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that our technician delivered the knowledgeable and helpful service you've come to expect from us. It's our pleasure to have you as a customer, and we're honored by your recommendation. The Rove Rock Star team is always here to provide you with top-notch service. Looking forward to serving you again!

Sasha Mercedes Minneapolis, MN

We hired Rove to help combat an ant issue. Our technician was friendly but forgot the ant traps, which was one of the main components in addressing our issue. We were told the traps could be installed a few days later, but the technician they sent came 2 hours earlier than the scheduled appointment time and just left the traps in our mailbox because my spouse and I were both working when they came. We would have loved for the tech to install them for us and look at the progress of the infestation. We regretfully bought a year's subscription with them and are very disappointed at the lack of concern, knowledge, and follow-up. We recently got a bill for the services when our tech already ran our credit card. I'm unsure why we weren't just charged at the time of service. And the charge for the first month of the subscription coincides with the initial visit, so you end up paying more than the initial quote. This company came recommended but we cannot say many good things after our experience.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

We love hearing that the technician was friendly even if forgetful. The rest sounds like issues we need to resolve with a technician on one hand and then ensure we are aligned with you on the payment plan and structure. It appears the account is under a different name from your review so we are unable to reach out to you to resolve it. If you could give us a call at your earliest convenience, we would love to get solutions underway for you and get everything back on the right track. We look forward to haring from you!

Feb. 6th, 2024

KariLynn Doffing Portland, OR

Cory is great! Called 30 minutes before arrival. Very professional. I am always grateful when he is my tech as I know he will be professional and get the job done whether I am home or not!!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that Cory's professionalism and punctuality have consistently met your expectations. Our team is committed to providing reliable and efficient service, and it's rewarding to know that Cory has embodied these values during your appointments. We look forward to continuing to serve you with the same level of excellence in the future.

Jodi Brunner Minneapolis, MN

love Izzy He is the best. He comes and knows where to go and is always so friendly I look forward to his visits which is kinda crazy. He knows his stuff. please keep him on this route so we can keep his as our tech.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Izzy has been providing exceptional service and making your visits enjoyable. His expertise and friendly demeanor are qualities we value highly, and it's great to know he's making a positive impact. Rest assured, we'll do everything we can to ensure Izzy continues to be your technician. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to serving you in the future.

Jun. 11th, 2024

Lance Pogones Northfield, MN

Jill is fantastic, trusted and exceptional at her job. She's beyond pleasant, reasonable, great at explaining answers to questions and very timely - when she says she is going to be there - she WILL be there.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that Jill's dedication and professionalism have made such a positive impact. Her commitment to being there when needed and providing clear, timely responses is a cornerstone of our service. We look forward to continuing to serve you with the same level of excellence you've come to expect from us.

Debra Bradford Minneapolis, MN

Our technician explained everything in a way that we could easily understand. He was prompt and courteous. I would like it if he was the technician for all our appointments.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our technician provided clear and courteous service. Ensuring that our customers feel fully informed and respected is our top priority. We'll make a note of your preference for this technician for future appointments. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we look forward to serving you again.

Jun. 17th, 2024

Katie Campana

Ariel is very thorough. He always asks the right questions & shows true concern for our homes needs. Since beginning our services with Rove, our pest issues have significantly decreased. Thank you for serving us and exceeding customer expectations!

Bruce Margolis Minneapolis, MN

Patriot was professional and courteous as he performed his check of my house. I appreciated his knowledge. My only issue was that I was told, by the Rove scheduler, that I would get a call to let me know when someone was coming. This did not happen he just showed up. I would have liked a call.

Maureen Armstrong Maple Grove, MN

Ariel is so friendly and gave me information on what he was doing to control any pests and mice. Very kind and cheery. I appreciated his attention and his smile as he talked with me. He has been to my home for previous visits and I feel very confident in the service he provides.

Janelle Hemauer

We were Very Pleased with His Through Services and Pleasant manner !!

Thank you, Janelle.

Doug Fontaine

Extra care was taken was taken on our first treatment, thank you

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you, Doug! I'm glad your first service went well. Welcome to the Rove family!

Melissa Williams

This is the best tech I had so far! Thanks for being so thorough!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you, Melissa! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

Becky

Great training session today. Thanks for servicing our house.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you, Becky! We appreciate your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience.

m walstead

Jamie is considerate, through and respectful. He immediately recognized our concerns and applied multiple resources at his disposal. In addition he offered a follow up within the next two weeks by a technician instigated by the company and not relying on us to remember. We are are very pleased with his approach and professionalism. We request he do the follow up and further services. Thank you Jamie!

chris amdahl

Excellent and knowledgeable service, have used Rove Pest Control for many years.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for your continued trust in Rove Pest Control. We're delighted to hear that you've been satisfied with our knowledgeable service over the years. Our team is committed to providing the highest quality of service and we're grateful for the opportunity to serve you. Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated and motivates us to maintain our high standards. Thank you for choosing us as your pest control provider.

abby foley

Sebastian did a great job! He was good about spraying inside and out. He was also efficient

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Sebastian met your expectations with his thorough and efficient service. Our team is committed to providing the best care for your home, both inside and out. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Linda Kenney Milford, MA

Tyler came to my home on Tuesday after I called for a bee & wasp problem on Friday. I was happy with the timing because it was a holiday weekend and originally I was told the first appointment was 2 weeks away. Tyler definitely earned 5 stars. He was knowledgeable, understanding of my concerns, polite and he educated me on the new kind of wasp I had. My only concern is that the company did not inform me that they were turning my emergency call into my quarterly appointment. I saw that he wrote "Inspected and refilled all rodent bait stations." This was great for my 2 outdoor stations but I have some inside stations too and if I knew this was my quarterly I would have had him come inside to check them. I hate having to make another appointment for the inside. This concern has nothing to do with Tyler and again he was great!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

I will have to personally thank Tyler and am looking forward to sharing this with the team. Also, thanks for bringing the scheduling issue to our attention. It looks like a follow up service was scheduled, but if anything else is needed, just let us know and we’ll head back out for free. Thanks!

Sep. 20th, 2021

D3VILDOG 72

Great customer service, and knowledgeable about what they are doing. Was able to answer all of my questions no problem.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're delighted to hear that you had a satisfying experience with our customer service team. Our staff is committed to providing comprehensive and knowledgeable support to ensure all your questions are addressed. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Rachel Jensen

Great experience! Quick and friendly service. Very knowledgeable technicians. Would highly recommend!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with our service and found our technicians to be knowledgeable and friendly. Your recommendation is highly appreciated, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Caryn Switalla

Meagan did a wonderful job checking everything and it’s working because no activity which is always reassuring!

2 months ago Edited March 26, 2024

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for your positive feedback! We're thrilled to hear that Meagan's thoroughness provided you with reassurance. Ensuring everything is working perfectly and giving our customers peace of mind is our top priority. We look forward to continuing to serve you with the same level of excellence and care.

Julie Larson

Knowledgeable, pleasant and efficient. I liked he used a mirror around our house to look for entry spots. Great job!

Thank you, Julie.

Susanne Adler Woodland Hills, CA

Josh listened to my concerns and provided useful information. It is the timely and helpful assistance that keeps me a customer.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to acknowledge Josh's efforts. We are thrilled to hear that you received the assistance you needed and that it has contributed to your continued loyalty as a customer. Our team is dedicated to providing timely and helpful support, and it's rewarding to know that this commitment is making a positive impact. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Dennis Feller Chicago, IL

Very knowledgable. Great customer service skills. Answered all my questions. We want him back on future service calls

Thank you, Dennis.

Pete Bjurstrom Saint Paul, MN

Travis was very thorough and he answered all of my questions. He also offered to come back in 2 weeks if we say any kind of a problem.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Travis. We're thrilled to hear that he provided thorough answers to all of your questions and demonstrated our commitment to exceptional customer service by offering a follow-up visit. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to being of service to you again in the future.

Stan Miller Albert Lea, MN

The support staff at Rove Pest Control were very helpful and friendly. They communicated with me effectively and followed up with me as promised.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our team. We are thrilled to hear that our support staff provided you with the helpful and friendly service we strive for at Rove Pest Control. Effective communication and reliable follow-up are core to our customer service commitment. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Gerry Whatton

Rachael M. Was Very Knowledgeable And Courteous. She was very thorough and did a Great job👍 She's diffently an asset to the company!!!!!! Thanks 😊 Gerry W.

4 months ago Edited June 13, 2024

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that Daniel's knowledge and courteous demeanor made a positive impact on your experience. Our team is committed to providing excellent service, and it's great to know that we've succeeded. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Emma Zumsen Minneapolis, MN

Based on the description of the remediation service the booking person provided I was expecting full remediation inside and out. But when the tech arrived I was informed they could only do the foundation of the exterior (I had told the booking person I had a hole in the eaves of my roof that something was getting into). Internally, the tech's lack of experience and or thoroughness was evident. They asked where I had seen evidence of mice and only casually looked around. I asked them to move anything they needed to but nothing was moved and only bait boxes were used inside. I had mentioned radiators seemed to be a point of access but none of the holes were plugged and the tech didn't look anywhere except the specific places I (the non-rodent expert) told him to. I've now seen a mouse mosey out of a radiator pipe gap and cleaned out and plugged a major hole in an area where the tech just dropped a bait box. He was in and out in :30 minutes.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thanks for letting us know there is continued activity. We’ll reach out to you to get a few more details and get a free follow up service scheduled as needed under your service guarantee. We know mice are alarming and frustrating. We will take the necessary steps to get them taken care of for you. We look forward to speaking with you!

Feb. 15th, 2024

Patty Donnelly Lakeville, MN

Brad was awesome. Very knowledgeable and explained exactly what he was going to do. Also very patient with all my questions. Thank you for your time, so appreciated!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We're delighted to hear that Brad provided you with excellent service and was able to assist you thoroughly. Our team is committed to offering knowledgeable and patient support to all our customers. Your satisfaction is our top priority, and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Lena K. Gardner El Cajon, CA

Well the technician was friendly and seemed competent. Unfortunately, he did NOT help my mouse issue. Not even a decrease in activity. Now I just feel frustrated and still need help. But have to save up again. The mice are still finding their way into my condo.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

We are glad to hear the technician experience was spot on. Now we just need to get the mice caught up to speed. Sometimes one time visits will work with rodents, but those aren't the standard. I'll have your account rep reach out to you to help you get a discount and apply what you have already spent toward a plan that will fit your needs best. We look forward to the next steps with you!

Jan. 26th, 2024

Ronna Smitherman Hugo, MN

Travis was on time and very professional. He has inspected my home earlier and remembered the ins and outs of the property. He is personable and I appreciate his work.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Travis. We are thrilled to hear that his punctuality and professionalism stood out to you during the inspection process. It's wonderful to know that his familiarity with your property and personable approach made a lasting impression. We truly value your appreciation of Travis's work and look forward to serving you again in the future.

Jun. 10th, 2024

Rocko Holmes

Ariel was thorough and clear. Provided simple steps along the way to better our pest problem. Was efficient with getting the job done and had all the answers to our questions. Glad I went with Rove!

Tony Mieloch Hugo, MN

Travis was very understanding and patient with us while deciding which treatment Rove offered. Once the decision was made, he provided detailed information on how and what products were being applied. Thank you Travis.

Monica Jennings Tempe, AZ

This guy is amazing! He is on time, communicates clearly, he has professionalism. I never have to question anything because he will break it down for you step by step. I highly recommend him and would love him every visit.

Janene Somerset, WI

I have been a customer of Rove Control for a couple of years!! They have an amazing customer service that definitely goes above and beyond for their customers!! Thank you!!

JILL EICHER

Thanks for being so thorough Claire. We appreciate it!

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you, Jill. We will be sure to pass this along to Claire. Have a great week!

Josie Mike

Talin was our technician and he was very thorough.

Reply from Rove Pest Control

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our technician, Talin. We are thrilled to hear that you found his service thorough. Our team is committed to providing detailed and attentive service, and it's rewarding to know that Talin's efforts have been recognized. We look forward to serving you again in the future.