Boomer Benefits

8.2

LAST UPDATED: February 27th, 2024

Founded in 2005, Boomer Benefits is an insurance agency specializing in Medicare policies. Its services are available in most states, except for New York.

Boomer Benefits clients get assistance comparing and enrolling in Medicare insurance. Once you've enrolled in a policy, Boomer Benefits will continue to assist you as you navigate Medicare.

Whether you need help finding better rates, understanding billing and Medicare coverage, or making an appeal, Boomer Benefits's team of experts will assist you.

Read Boomer Benefits Reviews

Video Customer Reviews

Cathleen Petrucci Customer Review Video About Boomer Benefits

Cathleen Petrucci

Jason S Customer Review Video About Boomer Benefits

Jason S

S K Customer Review Video About Boomer Benefits

S K

The Good

• Positive Reviews
  • Policies from Top Insurers
  • Commitment to Clients
  • Team Expertise

Positive Reviews

Boomer Benefits has received many positive reviews on BestCompany.com. Reviewers often mention the names of the representatives helping them, which shows the personal service offered by the Boomer Benefits team. Comments in reviews reflect the attentiveness and responsiveness of the Boomer Benefits team.

Praise in reviews is largely focused on the valuable help received by reviewers as they navigated Medicare and were learning more about how it works.

Beyond assistance finding good plans, some reviewers mentioned help resolving billing disputes.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Bill from LaGrange, IL

"Many months ago I called Boomers because of an issue I was having with a bill not being paid by Medicare. I worked with Haley H. and she basically took charge of the situation. I had forgotten that the bill was still outstanding when she called me this afternoon. Haley told me that everything had been taken care of and Medicare had paid the bill which I assume they would have done originally. Haley was great to deal with and is an example of the professional service we have come to expect from the Boomer agency."

Boomer Benefits reviews on BestCompany.com highlight the company's high quality service and dedication to its clients.

Policies from Top Insurers

Boomer Benefits works with top insurers, including BlueCross BlueShield, Aetna, Cigna, and Mutual of Omaha. You can be confident when working with Boomer Benefits to compare policies because you'll only consider Medicare insurance policies from trusted insurance carriers.

Boomer Benefits makes it easy to find a good Medicare plan instead of having to work with each insurance company individually yourself.

You can receive assistance comparing Medicare supplement plans (Medigap), Medicare Advantage plans, prescription drug plans, dental insurance, and vision insurance plans. Since Medicare does not typically cover dental or vision care, the assistance Boomer Benefits offers with finding these plans helps ensure you have the coverage you need.

Commitment to Clients

Boomer Benefits's team members are highly trained with licenses and certifications in Medicare insurance products. Its client support team has training specific to claim research and resolution, Medicare appeals, and more.

Further, Boomer Benefits stays on top of legislation that affects Medicare benefits and is active with the National Association of Health Underwriters and National Association of Medicare Supplement Advisers. Co-founder Danielle Kunkle Roberts is also a Medicare expert and member of the Forbes Finance Council.

Boomer Benefits's Medicare expertise is also showcased in its helpful online resources that answer common questions about Medicare. You can be confident in the quality of the assistance you receive from Boomer Benefits.

Team Expertise

The Bad

• Contact Information Required for Quote
  • Limited Availability

Contact Information Required for Quote

To receive assistance from Boomer Benefits, you'll need to provide your contact information. While some Medicare beneficiaries may appreciate receiving personal assistance over the phone, those interested in online plan comparison will need to find another company to work with.

Limited Availability

Unfortunately, Boomer Benefits services aren't available in every state. If you live in New York, you'll need to find another Medicare company.

The Bottom Line

Although online convenience would be nice, Boomer Benefits's comprehensive services and positive reviews make the company worth considering. Not only do clients benefit from assistance evaluating Medicare options and finding better monthly premium rates, they can also get help with claims and appeals.

All of this client support is offered by a team of well-trained and qualified professionals, which means you can be confident in the assistance you receive.

Boomer Benefits's services are also complimentary, which is especially advantageous for retirees on fixed incomes.

not_listed_location

Boomer Benefits Frequently Asked Questions

What does "We Speak Medicare" mean?

Being in business since 2005, the Boomer Benefits team has had a front-row view of just about every facet of Medicare, lending the company the ability to be true experts in the industry. As it expanded its reach nationally into 49 states, its commitment to our “We Speak Medicare” message, has never wavered. Many Medicare insurance agents can sell you a policy. But it is rare to find a team with extensive Medicare knowledge and back-end support for life.

How does Boomer Benefits get paid?

The good news is that Medicare brokers like Boomer Benefits get paid by the insurance companies they represent. And you pay exactly the same rate for your insurance if you consult with a Boomer Benefits Medicare Expert. There is no extra fee or cost for enrolling through the team. This means you pay absolutely nothing for the company's help. So is Boomer Benefits free? Yes, it's service is completely free to you.

How much do Medigap plans cost?

A Medigap premium is based on multiple factors, such as your age, gender, tobacco use, zip code, and the carrier you purchased the plan through. Let’s say you are a 65-year-old female smoker who lives in Texas, and you purchase a Medigap Plan G from Carrier A. You will have a different premium than a 70-year-old male who lives in California, is a non-smoker, and buys a Plan G policy from Carrier B. Boomer Benefits represents more than 30 carriers in 49 states. Since the company represent so many carriers, it can help you find the most cost-effective plans in your area. Boomer Benefits will find the top three to five most cost-effective plans in your zip code and then compare each one thoroughly, so you can make an informed decision on which plan is the one for you.

5.0

bookmark

Featured Review

DIANA J FURNESS Gardnerville, NV

Its daunting to have to make these serious decisions about your healthcare and how much it costs. My sister and her husband had good results from having worked with Boomer Benefits so I decided to trust her and called them. I worked with Catherine H. and was relieved by her professionalism, patience and knowledge, making me feel like I could trust someone who could walk me through the Medicare maze. She didn't rush me, giving me options with information. I felt more in control of deciding which product would provide good service for the right price. I will save money and will not have to worry about how it will all turn out. I trust that Catherine and the people she works with will support me should there be an issue in the future.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Diana, thank you for sharing your experience with Catherine! We're so happy you were referred to us and were connected with her. We always want our clients to feel comfortable with their decisions and we're happy Catherine was able to help you!

Dec. 15th, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Al Geserick Manassas, VA

Boomer Benefits is amazing. They are always looking out for my best interest and handle any problems for me. Brandon T just worked with me to reduce my Plan G premium by over $60/month. Super happy with Boomer and recommend them to anyone I run into thats on Medicare. You guys are the best!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team! We’re so glad Brandon could help you find a more cost-effective Plan G policy! We hope all of our clients have this same experience. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and for recommending us to others!

Jun. 27th, 2022

New Sun Energy Works Jackson, MS

What did I like about my interaction with Anthony at Boomer Benefits? Everything! I've been trying for weeks to get my Medicare info sorted and understood, and talked to two different agents in my city as well as doing my own research. I STILL did not get all the info I wanted, with a quote I understood or could make sense of after checking those quotes against other online sources. One company told me they could only estimate my quote until I applied! Why would I apply if I could not get an answer as to the actual price??? I finally contacted Boomer Benefits and it was like night and day dealing with them vs others. I was called back by Anthony, who could not have been more knowledgeable or sensible, and was also cheerful and made sure i understood everything perfectly, yet did not treat me like a silly old person. He was careful to let me know about possible pitfalls, and even went so far as to explain things that could happen after I signed up and what to do in these cases...such as the first time I use my Medicare and Supplement , what to do if the former insurance company pops up, or if I get a provider who wants me to pay up front (when I have a plan that does not need that). He did all the work and did it in about ten minutes, and I could not be more relieved that this has been solved, finally. Weeks of research and talking to agents, and now its done! AND for the lowest price I got anywhere else, and with a company I really wanted! This company was so good I actually asked if I could leave a review~ I highly recommend this company 100%! It is a breath of fresh air to deal with people I can understand, who speak logically, and who are friendly and looking out for ME. Such a rarity these days. Do yourself a favor and call them and you'll know in 5 minutes whether Im exaggerating or not. A+++++++++!!!!

1 day ago

Kim Carter Christiansburg, VA

I had a question about a medication price and what I could do to reduce the price I was having to pay. I spoke with Riley and she was very kind, professional, and knowledgeable about my needs. She had all the answers to my questions and informed me on which route to take. Thank you Boomer Benefits for being available and for all the great help in the hard to navigate world of Medicare!

LINDA Kilby Jonesborough, TN

After being frustrated trying to find out my prescription coverage and being told different things from the pharmacy, I called Boomer Benefits. I have been with this company since 2021. I spoke with Ashley G, and she immediately cleared up any confusion I had with my prescription coverage. She was very polite, professional and informative. I'm so glad I went with this company back in 2021. I have recommended them to several family members and friends.

D Richard Wake Forest, NC

When I reviewed the information about Boomer Benefits on my Facebook page, I took the opportunity to make the call. I initially spoke with Samantha D and she was so kind to help me determine what plan would work best for me and assisted me in getting enrolled. Her knowledge and support was quite appreciated I was very happy with the end result. Within a few months, I had questions and reached out to Samantha. As it was in the middle of Open Enrollment, she was understandably very busy and I received a response from Chasaty A. She has also been extremely helpful, knowledgeable and supportive with all my concerns. Prior to my contacting Boomer Benefits, I thought I knew the right decisions to make regarding Medicare. However, with the high costs of health care and the meaningful difference between Supplement and Advantage Plans, I now know a great deal more!! Thank you for being an independent resource for so many people.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know Samantha and Chasaty were able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! Don’t hesitate to give us a call in the future!

C Bartok Tenafly, NJ

Excellent experience with Jacob N supporting me with awesome task of transition to the world of Medicare and supplemental insurance coverage. Very professional and patient with my many questions. He was a delight to talk to and made the process so painless, smooth. Thank you.

1 day ago

Sue Bingham Casper, WY

I was dreading my 65th bday and signing up for Medicare until I heard about Boomer Benefits. They came through for me! Ashlee M gave me the necessary information to make an informed decision. Thank you Boomer and thank you Ashlee!

Lynn Mackey Cary, NC

I cannot say enough about the help I’ve received from the staff at Boomer Benefits. Turning 65 and having to figure out what the best options for Medicare supplements and drug plans are is quite a challenging task. Bree W and Andrew M have gone above and beyond to make my experience a smooth success. Thank you for your wealth of knowledge and kindness in helping me through this process.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Lynn, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We are pleased to know that Bree and Andrew could both provide you with great customer service. We truly appreciate your review and 5-star rating. Don't hesitate to call in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

Goretti Corbero Cincinnati, OH

I can’t say enough great things about Boomer Benefits and Larry W. He explained all options to me and made sure that I fully understood everything. I very much appreciate his patience 😎! I never felt rushed nor that I was taking too much of his time. I really felt he was giving me 200% of his time to make sure I was getting the best suited plan for my needs. Larry was knowledgeable, professional, friendly, outgoing, and caring. I highly recommend Boomer Benefits and Larry for your Medicare insurance needs!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're overjoyed to receive your glowing review, Goretti! It's incredibly rewarding to know that Larry made a positive impact on your experience. Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional service, and your satisfaction is our priority. Thank you for choosing us, and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Joe Bourque Houston, TX

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Mrs Kelly D. She went above and beyond to help me with this dilemma I had . She was courteous and caring and was very knowledgeable of everything pertaining to Medicare Advantage and Gap policies. She truly was a tremendous help. I would definitely recommend her and the boomer organization to anyone I hear is looking for help with there Medicare questions. Again thank you so much Kelly for all your help Joe b

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your feedback and recommendation, Joe! We’re happy Kelly was there to help! We will pass along the kind words!

Kathryn Kirkland

I called Humana to get information on my new Humana plan and an agent reached out to me to assess he called me and I was unable to answer the phone more than a few times so he was very diligent to keep calling me back to assist me he left no stone unturned when we finally contact when we finally were able to touch base we went through everything and he connected me with a other agents to assist me with other areas with my within my plan he's very kind caring and understanding and to also make sure all my Medicare needs are met, he is very patient and is passionate about helping in every way possible , also he followed up with another call to make sure that everything went smoothly for me I surely appreciate Stephen A for taking us time and making sure that everything and all my needs were met, he is that agent that goes above and beyond for the customer as myself this means a lot especially with trying to get questions answered with new insurance and helping with understanding what's within the policy I give him a five-star rating for being so diligent and with all his assistance he is outstanding with all his help it sure makes life easier with other things you have to deal with sure,a big thankyou to Stephen A!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for your review, Kathryn. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

Joanne Griffin Corona, CA

Stephen A was kind considerate and took his time to assist me with all my needs. He connected me with the two insurance companies that I use through Boomer Benefits. I appreciate the help. Jerri Griffin

Tina

There was a problem with an approval from Medicare… Trevor G jumped into action and did all he could to figure things out and fix it. He was kind, calm, cheerful, and successful. I was stressed and he took all my anxiety away. I wish there were more stars to give him, and Boomer Benefits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Tina, for your review and 5-star rating! We're glad Trevor could assist you with some issues and help get them resolved!

Betty DUDA La Mirada, CA

Bill W is a rock star! Helped us navigate the many confusing options for Medicare supplements. Bill was patient and professional, he was extremely knowledgeable. We feel completely confident that he helped us pick the the best options for me and my husband. Thank you Bill!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks for sharing your experience with Bill! We are pleased to know he could help you and your husband with your Medicare options!

Mike C Bradenton, FL

We're raving fans of Boomer Benefits! Been with them since joining Medicare 5 years ago and have been very pleased with their services. Specifically, I want to commend Ruth O on their team. She helped me with a recent travel medical claim which involved our United Health Care Part G Supplement. She was attentive, gracious and very helpful as we resolved the claim. BRAVO to Ruth and the entire BB team. Great customer service! Thanks so much.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience, Mike! We're so happy to know Ruth could help you get a recent claim resolved! We greatly appreciate your review. and kind words.

Rey Morales Flint, TX

I'm glad that I picked Boomer Benefits as my Medicare representative. They have excellent representatives. When I called Boomer Benefits to help me with a credit refund that was due to me by UTHealth Alexis P responded to my request. Alexis was working on my case for several months and she never stopped until I got my credit refunded to me. Alexis is one of the best in my opinion, I hope that she will be there for me when I need to resolve an issue. I'll give Alixis a Five Star of excellence. Thank you Alexis

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team, Rey! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. It’s wonderful to hear how helpful Alexis was in helping you get a refund. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass it along! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

mbsong316 Mesquite, NV

Boomer Benefits is the best! I was overwhelmed with so much information about Medicare and it was recommended by neighbors to check out Boomer Benefits. Sandra C and Jacob N are the BB representatives who have provided me with invaluable personalized research and assistance, and it's good to know that I can call on them or any other Boomer Benefits agent to help me with Medicare questions and issues now and down the road whenever I need help. I highly recommend their book by BB founder Danielle K R "10 Costly Medicare Mistakes You Can't Afford to Make" and her many helpful YouTube videos.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're delighted to read your positive review! It's fantastic to know that you were satisfied with our services. Our team works hard to ensure that every client receives top-notch assistance, so it is wonderful to know that Sandra and Jacob could provide you with that. Thank you for choosing us!

Kent Gilbert, AZ

Mimi P, is one of our representatives that we have had the pleasure of helping us. She went above and beyond to answer all our questions and was able to help us save some money in the process. With the changes we made, she followed through with us let us know what was going on, what to expect and followed through with us when everything was completed. Awesome service and an awesome representative. Great Job! Thank you Mimi. So far all, of the representatives that we have talked with at Boomer Benefits have been amazing. Please keep up the outstanding work.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are so glad Mimi could assist you and answer your questions! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review and for your 5-star rating. Please don't hesitate to call in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

Ann Larson Raleigh, NC

Boomer Benefits has helped me find the best provider since I have enrolled in Medicare, five years ago. Each team member has always been professional, knowledge and helpful. Natasha R just helped in clearing up a billing error for my husband’s bloodwork. She called with updates on a regular basis and set expectations for how long it might take to resolve the issue. I enjoy working with Boomer Benifits.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Natasha. We are glad she could help you resolve this recent issue.

Joel B Jacksonville, FL

“I had a billing/coding issue with The Mayo Clinic. I tried to resolve it by myself. After waiting 30 days and having the provider resubmit the same incorrect code, I reached out to Boomer Benefits. Ruth O contacted me within a few days, I explained the issue, she sent me a secure link to upload the EOB's. She phoned every several days with an update. My matter was resolved within 2 weeks. Balance $0.00. Ruth is courteous, knowledgeable, efficient and provides results. I have her contact information saved. It's reassuring to know that I have BB and especially Ruth on my side.”

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Joel, it is wonderful to hear that Ruth could help you resolve this billing issue. Thank you for reaching out and trusting us to help! Please never hesitate to wait if you experience any issues or have any questions, and we will always be more than happy to help!

Feb. 1st, 2024

Sessha Batto

Streamlined the entire process of filling the gaps in part A and B as well as drug coverage so I feel confident dropping my expensive plan the moment Medicare kicks in. Larry W was amazing, walked me through all the options and in one phone call I had everything set and ready to go. Highly recommend for anyone who doesn't want to wade through all the ins and outs of multiple policies and companies while hoping you make the right choice.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for sharing your experience with Larry. We sincerely appreciate your recommendation. Thank you for allowing us to help!

Feb. 1st, 2024

Terri DeVries

I saw Boomer Benefits on Facebook. I had been talking to a few other local Medicare specialists but I was not happy with them, so I called Boomer. I talked with Ashlee M. She was wonderful! She called me when she said she would and emailed me documents when she said she would. Then we discussed all Medicare plans over the phone for 2.5 hours. She went line by line over the policies explaining everything to me very clear and concise. She answered every annoying question I had in a very professional manner. I did select the right plan for me with her help. I am so thankful that I called Boomer and talked with Ashlee.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Terri, for taking the time to share your experience with Ashlee. We are pleased to hear she could take the time to assist you with your plan options and explain things clearly. Thank you for trusting us to help!

Jan. 26th, 2024

Dennis D. & Jeanie A. Truax Starkville, MS

I switched Part D providers for 2024. I found a new company with the help of Boomer Benefits and it appeared it would save me enough to go through the process to switch. While BB led the process and it went well, the provider was less than responsive when they made a couple of mistakes following enrollment. I contacted Lisa C at BB and she took it on as if it were her own problem...staying on the provider to work it out. They did - thanks to Lisa. She did a great job; always professional, caring, and personal. And thanks to BB for finding a better company. Three Rx's later and I have yet to pay more than my $6 annual premium. Never regretted contacting them. You won't either.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled to know Lisa could assist you with a recent issue. Thank you for allowing us to be on your side for all your Medicare needs!

B. Paul Tucson, AZ

Angie K will be your guiding light through the Medicare process. She is knowledgeable, engaged and truly acts as a partner before, during and after the process. Everyone I have spoken to at Boomer Benefits cares about making sure you get the support you need when you need it. It is the one business that I am not stuck listening to endless music while waiting for someone to pick up the phone. You don't have to listen to a recording prompting multiple selections and end up never speaking to a person. If they say they will call you back, they do. I have told everyone that I know to call Boomer Benefits when they need to learn about the process. Thank you, Angie for always being there to help me through the steps that I took notes during our conversations on but can't read. You are a gem!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Your feedback means so much to us! Thank you for sharing your experience with Angie. We're happy to hear she could assist you. Please don't ever hesitate to call if you have any questions or concerns in the future. We'll always be happy to help!

Boomer Benefits Loris, SC

I received a 'Surprise Billing' from a clinic. I phoned my new Medicare agency, Boomer Benefits, and was assisted by Amanda S.,. She went to work on my behalf immediately. She stayed in contact with me over a period of time, and through her diligence my account was reconciled to $0.00 due... Now a second time I have had a similar situation and I phoned Amanda S. again. She handled this situation even more quickly than the first. There is a big difference between having a Medicare agent, or purchasing a supplement through XYZ company and having an organization like Boomer Benefits be at your disposal. I have had a tremendously positive experience with this company, and the two people I have had representing my interests. The first was Katheryn H. The last two times was Amanda S...

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. It is so wonderful to know that Amanda could assist you with some billing issues and that Kathryn could provide you with assistance as well. Your 5-star rating and review mean so much to us. We look forward to serving you again in the future!

Jan. 11th, 2024

Callan Hovland Bedford, TX

My agent, Tina K, was very helpful. Since my disability it's been extremely difficult to do day to day tasks and although I did read some materials concerning Social Security Disability Insurance, I wasn't able to understand much, if any, of what I read. Tina guided me through the materials, allowed me to ask questions, and at the end of our session, made a lasting impression that she understood everything she was explaining to me. I know I am in good hands and am so relieved to have this chapter in life finished. I have all the confidence in the world that I have the absolute best policy and the best team supporting me.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Callan, for sharing your experience! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your 5-star rating and feedback.

David Norris Del Valle, TX

I will always be a customer of Boomer Benefits, due to their outstanding customer service. I have worked with Jasmine several times on billing issues. Jasmine followed up constantly until the issue was resolved.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're glad Jasmine could help you resolve some billing issues and provide you with prompt communication. Thank you for your 5-star rating and review!

Mark Breitfuss San Pedro, CA

Lisa C is outstanding. Replies quickly; gets to the root of the problem and either works it on her own and/or right along side you. This is the type of service we were promised when we signed up with Boomer Benefits. Thanks Lisa!!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Mark, it is wonderful to hear that Lisa could provide you with great customer service. Thank you for trusting us to help you with your Medicare needs!

Satisfied in North Carolina Cary, NC

I was impressed with the resources and knowledge base available to me from the start. Sarah K supported my enrollment process and answered all my questions making the process quite simple for me. The medigap application / enrollment process was streamlined and only took 10-15 minutes.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

It is wonderful to hear that Sarah could be so helpful to you during the enrollment process and answer your questions! We appreciate your 5-star rating!

Crystal Bostian Kannapolis, NC

Boomer Benefits with the excellent help of their representative Allison made what seemed like a maze of information so simple and easy to understand, I would most definitely recommend them to my friends and family. Many thanks

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Crystal, for sharing your experience! We're pleased to hear that Allison could help make it all easier to understand. We appreciate your recommendation!

Lillian Steele Kernersville, NC

Andrew M did an outstanding job in working with me in order to help me to select a good Medicare plan along with money saving drug plans so that I could safely get to and from my doctor when I needed to. His good attitude and patience will continue to carry him far in life.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Lillian, for sharing your experience with Andrew! We're happy to know he could help you with your plan options and provide you with good customer service. We sincerely appreciate your review!

Ricky Fritchey Seneca, MO

Our customer service representative (Gabe G) is very knowledgeable and very helpful with all our questions. Very knowledgeable on Advantage and Supplement plans. We recommend Boomer Benefits for anyone needing answers to Medicare questions and different plans.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks for your recommendation, Ricky! It is wonderful to know Gabe could provide you with great customer service and answer your questions.

Rhoda Wright Columbus, MS

Kendra G has been most helpful and accommodating in helping me change over from an advantage policy to a part G plan. She was careful to listen to my needs and answered my questions graciously. She always gets back to me quickly to follow up on emails. I feel like I am in good hands in this confusing Medicare world. Sincerely, Rhoda Wright

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We are overjoyed to hear that Kendra could provide you with excellent customer service! Thank you for your recommendation!

Patty Haby Pipe Creek, TX

I replaced my supplemental policy with Medicare because of the price. Ashley G gave me a list of companies and cost of each. She called me this morning to inform me I was accepted. Plus, she will contact my original company to cancel. Boomer Benefits will do all the work. It was a pleasure having Ashley work with me. Patty H.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Patty, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We are happy to know Ashley could help you find a more cost-effective plan! Thanks for your 5-star review!

Jan. 31st, 2024

Carol Maivelett Henderson, NV

Thank you Ellery C, representative from Boomer Benefits. She recently sorted out an invoice from a provider that didn't make too much sense to me. Ellerly came to the rescue. It was only a small amount (that involved Medicare, my supplemental plan, deductibles and co-pays), but I didn't want to pay a bill if I was being charged incorrectly. I forwarded the info to her and within a few days she verified my billing was correct. Peace of mind is what Boomer Benefits and their outstanding team provides me. They are always there to help. Kudos to Ellery!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Carol, it is wonderful to know that Ellery could help you resolve a recent billing issue. It means the world that you trust us to help you get these things sorted out. Thank you for your support and review!

Jan. 26th, 2024

Jean Sarauer Eau Claire, WI

My experience with Boomer Benefits and Linda H has been nothing but positive. Understanding Medicare is not easy, but Boomer Benefits provides high quality educational assistance at no charge. When I eventually called the company for product comparisons, the professionalism I encountered at every step was impressive. Linda took away the stress I initially felt at choosing coverage for my husband and myself and made the process easy and enjoyable. Highly recommend!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for your review, Jean! We are pleased to hear that Linda could provide you with great customer service. Thank you for trusting us to be here to help. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and 5-star rating!

Mr. Richard Tucson, AZ

Customer Review Video

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're thrilled to know Cheyanne could provide you with helpful customer service! Thank you for trusting us to help with your needs. It means the world to us!

John Armstrong Grapevine, TX

I worked with Kendra G in getting new supplemental coverage. She got back to me immediately when I tried to contact her. She found a plan and did the required interview. I was approved and my new coverage with start on 2-1-24. She also helped in December in walking me thru getting new prescription for myself and wife. She was pleasant is certainly deserves a 5 star rating.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

John, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We are so happy to hear that Kendra could assist you and your wife. We truly appreciate your 5-star rating and review!

Kim Carlstrom Boardman, OR

ThI’m s is my first year working with Boomer Benefits…starting Medicare this year. Started receiving so much material in the mail, and it was so confusing. Received the phone number for Boomer Benefits from my sister, and couldn’t be happier with the help and professionalism I received from all the agents I spoke with….Samantha D, Lisa C, and Juliette T. They have taken care of all my questions, and made the sign up for Medicare so easy. I appreciate all their help.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Kim, we're glad our team could answer your questions and help make the signup process a bit easier! We greatly appreciate your 5-star review and feedback! We appreciate your sister's recommendation as well!

Gerald Barber Gallatin, TN

The price of our Medicare Supplement policy kept rising with a significant increase for the most recent renewal. My wife and I contacted Boomer Benefits and Claire H was outstanding at helping us find a new Supplement policy at less than half what our current policy was going to charge. She hen expertly guided us through the application process including underwriting and helped us cancel the old policy once the approval for the new policy came through.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you for your review! We're pleased to know Claire could assist you and your wife with finding a more cost-effective plan. Thank you for trusting us to help, Gerald!

Linda Lance Seattle, WA

Darla F helped us navigate the Medicare supplement process and in the course of a little more than an hour helped us sign up for a supplement, Part D and dental/vision coverage. She is very knowledgeable and made this whole process painless. We really appreciated her help and really like that Boomer Benefits can provide assistance, if needed, for issues and questions.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks for sharing your experience with Darla! It is great to hear that she could assist you with your plan options. Thank you for allowing us to help with your Medicare! Don't hesitate to call in the future if you have any questions or concerns.

Jan. 11th, 2024

Ann Orange City, FL

I have been using Boomer Benefits since 2020 and am very happy with the assistance they provided through the Medicare and Supplement process. However, at that time, I chose not to sign up for Part D. I decided it was time for RX plan and called. Chasaty A responded and spent a great deal of time with me going over all the information regarding Part D. I now have an active prescription plan and I have Chasaty to thank! I have shared their information and referred to friends.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Ann, thank you for your 5-star rating and review! We're pleased to hear that Chasaty could assist you with your Part D. Thank you for your recommendations!! We appreciate your support very much.

Jan. 10th, 2024

Daryl Thomas Henderson, NV

I had a new need for help in replacing some insurance. I reached out to Boomer Benefits, and Ashley G, who had helped me before, was able to provide assistance again. She did a great job of understanding what I was asking, provided the right information to help me understand my options, and helped me sign up for the new service. All within just a few days. She then took the time to call me back once the new insurance went into place, just to make sure I knew the approval had been completed. I highly recommend working with Ashley and Boomer Benefits

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you very much for your recommendation, Daryl! It is wonderful to know that Ashley could provide you with great customer service and assist you with your Medicare options. Thank you for trusting us to help!

Jan. 8th, 2024

Jerry Kreiner Huntsville, TX

Navigating the complexities of Medicare and Medicare supplement plans is an exercise best left to professionals. That's why we turned to Boomer Benefits and Brian H. Brian took the time to explain the various plans in simple, easily understood terms and helped us select a budget friendly plan that ended up saving us $154/month. If you're concerned about completing an online application - that goes to dozens of agents resulting in a flood of phone calls - call Brian H at Boomer Benefits. Simple, efficient and well worth your time.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thanks, Jerry, for taking the time to share your experience. We are thrilled to know Brian could help you find a more cost-effective plan! Your feedback is the exact customer service we want to serve each and every time we pick up the phone, Thank you, again, for your review!

Jan. 8th, 2024

Ken Atlanta, GA

Tina with Boomer Benefits demystified the confusion I had concerning which plan to choose. She explained with great clarity all the different plans available and what they had to offer. After our conversation I found it very easy to choose which plan was best for me. And to top things off they are 100% free and offer you free customer support for any issues with Medicare billing as long as you have that plan!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Thank you, Ken, for sharing your experience with Tina! We're pleased to know she could assist you with your Medicare plan options. And yes, we will be here to help with any Medicare questions or concerns you may have in the future!

EDDIE DAVIS

Not long after reaching my deductible for the year (2023) , I received several bills for approx. $200.00 following a doctors visit . I notified Boomer Benefits and Sydney was assigned to help me . She cleared up this matter in a very timely manner and notified me that she had resolved the problem without me owing any money. Thanks Sydney!!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

It's great to hear that Sydney could help you resolve these billing issues! We appreciate your review.

Tom Gillikin Gaithersburg, MD

One of the reasons I chose Boomer Benefits was that they had a dedicated customer team to provide assistance with any medical billing issues. I just used this service for the first time and must say "wow"! In particular, Amanda S was amazing! She researched the issue, identified the problem, and then guided me thru the reimbursement process with my medical provider. This included speaking with them and filling out an appeal form which ultimately resulted in me getting a reimbursement that I had given up on ever receiving. I am so appreciative of Amanda's advice, time, efforts, and positive energy in getting to this result. In addition to being thankful for Amanda's personal efforts here, this is also a great reinforcement of why I chose Boomer Benefits!

Reply from Boomer Benefits

Tom, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Amanda. We're thrilled to hear that Amanda could help you resolve this recent issue! Thank you for trusting us to help you with your Medicare needs.

Kathryn Kirkland

Customer service agent Nathan t was very well versed and assisting with signing me up with Boomer benefits I was very pleased what he was very knowledgeable and experienced and help me every step of the way to acquire the right Medicare plan for my needs, absolutely any questions then I did it answers he gave me his phone phone number also his email and he's very good at answering emails pretty much immediately for any question big or small I really appreciate his time his due diligence and his expertise and helping me find the right benefit for the upcoming 2024 Medicare New Year for me hey I would highly recommend him as a customer service agent for others who might be seeking Boomer benefits Medicare benefits, it's an also helped an advise other agents to contact me and to supplies I might need for other medical needs and those agents also assisted me and called me to assist , Nathan covered all bases for me as a customer , it's great to know that I can count on Nathan or if I needed to speak with another agent that I can be assisted at any time,especially since Medicare plans can be confusing Nathan made it so easy to understand and had all documents that I could follow this is truly important and appreciated thank you very much for benefits and Nathan t a great asset to Boomer benefits and a great support Amazing job Nathan !!!, Kathryn Kirkland new boomer benefits customer

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We could not be more pleased to receive such wonderful feedback about our team, Kathryn! Thank you for sharing your experience and kind words. It’s wonderful to hear how helpful Nathan was with your Medicare plan options and answering your questions. We greatly appreciate the review and will pass it along! If you need any assistance in the future, don’t hesitate to give us a call!

Dec. 27th, 2023

Bob Wheeler Portsmouth, RI

My wife and I found ourselves at the end of our 1 year trial period of a Medicare Advantage plan, and wanted to return to a Medicare supplement plan. The choices were difficult to understand. We contacted Boomer, and they helped us understand the choices, navigated us past some incorrect information from the insurance company, and got us what is perfect for us. They stood by us through an extremely difficult process. We would have given up without their dedication to our cause. Rhiannon M was particularly helpful. She got on the phone with us and presented our case to the carrier. She did this at least twice. Truly exceptional service.

Reply from Boomer Benefits

We're so glad you allowed us to help you recently! We know Medicare is not easy to navigate through, but we're happy to know our team was able to help and provided such wonderful assistance. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Rhiannon in particular! Please do not hesitate to give us a call in the future if you have any questions or concerns!

Dec. 27th, 2023