MobileHelp

11 hours ago

MobileHelp

verified
No Contract, Lifetime Warranty & Money-Back Guarantee

Based in Boca Raton, Florida, MobileHelp serves clients in all 50 states. A leading provider of M-PERS (Mobile-Personal Emergency Response System) technology, MobileHelp has been in business of medical monitoring services for the past decade.

MobileHelp offers three different medical alert systems: Cellular Classic, Cellular DUO, and the new Solo system. The Cellular Classic System is great for those who just need protection at home; utilizing the AT&T cellular network, this system works independent of a landline. The Cellular DUO protects anyone home and away from home, also using cellular service through AT&T and GPS satellite tracking technology. The Solo is also a mobile system that provides emergency medical response at home and on the go at a lower price than Cellular DUO, but has a few less features.

The Good

• Versatile Systems
  • GPS Satellite Tracking Technology
  • MobileHelp Connect Tools
  • Fall Detection Button

Versatile Systems

MobileHelp offers three simplified, but versatile medical alert systems.

• Duo: This doubles as an in-home medical alert system and a mobile alert system. Includes a base unit.
  • Solo: This mobile alert system can be taken anywhere since the mobile device is small enough to fit in your pocket.
  • Classic: This in-home medical alert system is ideal for those who stay at home but want the security of a medical alert system. Includes a base station.
  • Smart: This Samsung-powered smartwatch is GPS-enabled, easy to set up, and stylish. It can also monitor your heart rate, calories you've burned, and steps you've walked.

Each medical alert device is equipped with an emergency button that connects you to emergency responders at a certified monitoring center.

GPS Satellite Tracking Technology

MobileHelp's focus is GPS satellite tracking technology. The company's Anywhere Help Button is their prized feature. Compared to some other companies in the personal emergency response niche, the Anywhere Help Button doesn't require a landline phone and can be used when taking walks, in the car, shopping, or on vacation. These alert systems will not only know who you are, but where you are as well.

With this button, customers can contact help from anywhere. In the time that a cell phone 911 operator spends gathering personal information, a MobileHelp operator will have contacted the closest emergency responders and will have already explained this information to them. Help will be on the way to the customer's current location already knowing the information they need to assist them. Once help is secured, MobileHelp's operators contact the customer's family, friends, and other loved ones.

MobileHelp Connect Tools

One feature MobileHelp offers is MobileHelp Connect® - a suite of online tools to help customers and authorized caregivers, such as family members, actively participate in monitoring the subscriber's health and well-being. MobileHelp Connect standard features are available at no extra charge and premium features are offered for an additional monthly fee. MobileHelp's mobile GPS medical alert systems offer location services that can be accessed through MobileHelp Connect. Anyone with access to their Connect account can log in and lock in on the GPS device to locate their loved one. MobileHelp Connect also offers system alerts that will notify you when the equipment has a low battery, is being tested or has been activated in an emergency.  Features available will vary depending on the type of system and accessories used.

Within MobileHelp Connect there are two additional features that can be purchased for just $5 more per month: Medication Reminders and Activity Tracker.  The Medication Reminder lets users (or family members) schedule medication reminders online using the Connect portal and schedule friendly reminders to the user to take their meds every day and on time. These audio reminders come through the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems). Activity Tracking allows a user to track their daily, weekly or monthly activity levels to ensure they are keeping an active lifestyle. This feature keeps family members aware of their loved one's condition as they live independently. Information is graphed through the MobileHelp Connect portal to help the user (or family members) track trends to ensure a healthy lifestyle. It is also a great feature for families of people with dementia or Alzheimer's who tend to wander off. This information is taken through their Fall Detection Pendant and is kept within the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

MobileHelp has just released a new service called "MobileHelp Connect Premium" which provides a lifetime price guarantee, protection from replacing lost or damaged equipment, and additional discounts on added services and accessories.

Fall Detection Button

MobileHelp now offers a product called "Fall Detection Button". The Fall Detection Button is an important feature that automatically sends out an alarm if you fall and are unable to press your help button. Fall buttons have been shown to reduce injuries and deaths since there are times when seniors fall and cannot manually summon help. The Fall Button is also compatible with both their in the home and away units ensure safety precautions no matter where you are.

The Bad

• Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T
  • Additional Fee

Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T

MobileHelp only works for those who live in an areas covered by the AT&T network. Their monitoring system works with a cellular network to deliver 3G service that works both at home and while away from the home. Unfortunately, if AT&T doesn't service a specific location, MobileHelp won't work well there. The AT&T cellular network provides coverage to 97% of the continental United States, however you should find out if the service is available in your area before purchasing your system.

Additional Fee

One fine print issue concerns the Mobile Help Connect feature. MobileHelp Connect is free, but there is an additional cost of $5 per 30 additional location requests. The free feature only covers up to 30 location requests per month. This only becomes an issue if the person using the device is traveling a lot and family members have to check in on them constantly; if they are, pricing can add up.

The Bottom Line

There's no phone landline required to use the MobileHelp medical alert system. They are one of the leading providers of M-PERS or Mobile Personal Emergency Response System technology, servicing all 50 US states, so potential customers will have peace of mind knowing that a MobileHelp alert device is available everywhere. MobileHelp also offers MobileHelp Connect which is a platform that helps families track their senior loved ones while using their MobileHelp system. Read MobileHelp reviews below to hear from experiences of actual customers.

Call our recommended rep over at MobileHelp below.

Linda
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

I've never had a problem with MobileHelp's device. There is always someone to help you if you push the button.

Mary
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

I really enjoy the fact that I can bring the medical device with me anywhere I go. It's very portable, and it's good that I have it because I am sick.

Duane And Nancy
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

They've called us a couple times to make sure we were ok, even when we didn't send an alert in.

Virginia
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

They were very patient, and answered all the questions I had. I haven't had to use the device just yet, but it seems to work when we test it.

Charles
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

They were very helpful in getting it to me and explaining how to use it. It once slipped around my wrist and had some buttons hit and the fire department showed up immediately, the response is quick.

Ruth
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

They answered all my questions and helped me with the installation problems I was having. All I have to do is plug it in, it was very easy.

Laraine
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

The necklace is quite long, I had to change it to shorten it. I've only had to use it once, but they were right there.

Susan
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

It's very easy to use and they were very helpful to me.

Robert
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

I've called in a couple times with some questions and they always had the answers for me almost immediately. It's a little large, but it's handy to use.

July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

I had a really good experience with the sales person. He did a good job explaining things very well, and he answered multiple questions.

Joyce
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

I got this because I could wear it as a watch and not have to carry it around my neck all the time. It works wherever I go. I can put a button and get help instantly, whether that's in the car, or the grocery store. They are extremely responsive, it's almost instant.

Terrie
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

I accidentally dropped the necklace and set it off. I just don't know how to use it or if there's someone I can call on. They're very polite, nice, helpful, and understanding of the mistakes I make.

Allan
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

Everybody has answered my questions and gotten back to me rapidly.

Shirley
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

Customer support at MobileHelp has answered all of my questions, and explain all their services clearly. It's a product that's very easy to use.

Theresa
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

The customer support at MobileHelp has been helpful and patient. We really enjoy the services that they offer.

Linda M
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

My wife uses this device when she goes out shopping or out of the house, then comes back and charges it in the cradle. It's a product that's very easy to operate.

Janet
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

MobileHelp's response time is quick, and they are very good in answering all my questions. I like all the extras included in the lock box they have installed in your house, and the price is good.

Vivian
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

I wear the medical alert device around my neck everyday because I used to fall before I got it. It's a very reliable device.

Vena
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

There is always someone available in customer service to help you with whatever questions you may have.

Mary Alice
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

When I've had to use the alarm on the device, they were there right away helping me. They are accurate and know what they're doing.

Dianna
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

I really like the price of the product, and how easy it is to use. I feel down and couldn't get back up, and the customer service was very prompt in helping me. They really know what they're talking about.

Virginia
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

My family insisted that I get this device, since I'm handicapped. I feel much safer with it, and their customer support is always there when you need them.

Donald
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

I wear the medical alert device every day. I haven't had to use it except to test the device, and I got a good response.

Helen
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

My children got MobileHelp for me, and it's gone off three times on accident, causing ambulances to get to my house. Thankfully, this shows us that their response time is very immediate. I don't like that it goes off without me even touching it, which is why I had ambulances at my door.

Wilma
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

I think the medical device is very comfortable and easy to use. I also think that the customer service is very helpful.

Jennifer
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

Customer service was great in explaining everything to me even when I was having trouble. Each time I called to talk it over the phone, they were helpful.

Frank
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

Every time I've tried to use the medical alert device, it works perfect. All the technicians are very helpful whenever I've called.

Lynda
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

Setting up the system in my home was very easy. Things hooked up easily, and I haven't had any problems with the equipment.

Bertha
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

Customer support was very helpful in assisting us during setup. They made sure our needs were met, and the only trouble we've had is that the button on the fall device is a little bit hard to push.

Joyce
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

I wear the medical alert device all the time, and the company was very helpful when I set up the equipment.

Donna
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

I accidentally hit the button and set off the alarm, but they are always very courteous to me and help me even though it was an accident. It's very easy to use.

Billy And Joann
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

I haven't used this device except for an accidental time I called them, but they took care of it. They are able to track me with the GPS feature, but were able to locate me and ask if I was okay.

Lucy And Louis
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

Customer support has been so responsive. Anytime I accidentally hit the button or have questions, they are helpful.

Reginald
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

I think MobileHelp's equipment is pretty good so far. I haven't had this device for long, but I wear it around my neck all the time because I have seizures.

Pauline
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

What really drew me to this device is the price of MobileHelp's device. I had another company's device before, and switched because I like their price plan.

Ruth
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

I use this medical alert device when I go outside of my house in my big yard. This company always seems to be available.

Maryann
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

It's great that you can use this device when you're at home or away. It's very portable, and I feel safe with it. The customer service answers every question I ask them.

Armenta
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

Customer service is very helpful, polite, and explain things clearly. We are very pleased with them. Their response time is very quick, even if we accidentally set off the alarm.

Rose
July 17th, 2018 DETAILS

The price is what drew me to MobileHelp. We have accidentally set it off before, but they still call and make sure we're okay. We don't really like how easy it is to press the button because then it'll go off unexpectedly.

Michael Pizzuto
July 16th, 2018 Lyons, IL DETAILS

Poor call center. Long wait time. Sounded like a party was going on in the background!