MobileHelp

21 hours ago

MobileHelp

verified
No Contract, Lifetime Warranty & Money-Back Guarantee

Based in Boca Raton, Florida, MobileHelp serves clients in all 50 states. A leading provider of M-PERS (Mobile-Personal Emergency Response System) technology, MobileHelp has been in business of medical monitoring services for the past decade.

MobileHelp offers three different medical alert systems: Cellular Classic, Cellular DUO, and the new Solo system. The Cellular Classic System is great for those who just need protection at home; utilizing the AT&T cellular network, this system works independent of a landline. The Cellular DUO protects anyone home and away from home, also using cellular service through AT&T and GPS satellite tracking technology. The Solo is also a mobile system that provides emergency medical response at home and on the go at a lower price than Cellular DUO, but has a few less features.

The Good

• Versatile Systems
  • GPS Satellite Tracking Technology
  • MobileHelp Connect Tools
  • Fall Detection Button

Versatile Systems

MobileHelp offers three simplified, but versatile medical alert systems.

• Duo: This doubles as an in-home medical alert system and a mobile alert system. Includes a base unit.
  • Solo: This mobile alert system can be taken anywhere since the mobile device is small enough to fit in your pocket.
  • Classic: This in-home medical alert system is ideal for those who stay at home but want the security of a medical alert system. Includes a base station.
  • Smart: This Samsung-powered smartwatch is GPS-enabled, easy to set up, and stylish. It can also monitor your heart rate, calories you've burned, and steps you've walked.

Each medical alert device is equipped with an emergency button that connects you to emergency responders at a certified monitoring center.

GPS Satellite Tracking Technology

MobileHelp's focus is GPS satellite tracking technology. The company's Anywhere Help Button is their prized feature. Compared to some other companies in the personal emergency response niche, the Anywhere Help Button doesn't require a landline phone and can be used when taking walks, in the car, shopping, or on vacation. These alert systems will not only know who you are, but where you are as well.

With this button, customers can contact help from anywhere. In the time that a cell phone 911 operator spends gathering personal information, a MobileHelp operator will have contacted the closest emergency responders and will have already explained this information to them. Help will be on the way to the customer's current location already knowing the information they need to assist them. Once help is secured, MobileHelp's operators contact the customer's family, friends, and other loved ones.

MobileHelp Connect Tools

One feature MobileHelp offers is MobileHelp Connect® - a suite of online tools to help customers and authorized caregivers, such as family members, actively participate in monitoring the subscriber's health and well-being. MobileHelp Connect standard features are available at no extra charge and premium features are offered for an additional monthly fee. MobileHelp's mobile GPS medical alert systems offer location services that can be accessed through MobileHelp Connect. Anyone with access to their Connect account can log in and lock in on the GPS device to locate their loved one. MobileHelp Connect also offers system alerts that will notify you when the equipment has a low battery, is being tested or has been activated in an emergency.  Features available will vary depending on the type of system and accessories used.

Within MobileHelp Connect there are two additional features that can be purchased for just $5 more per month: Medication Reminders and Activity Tracker.  The Medication Reminder lets users (or family members) schedule medication reminders online using the Connect portal and schedule friendly reminders to the user to take their meds every day and on time. These audio reminders come through the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems). Activity Tracking allows a user to track their daily, weekly or monthly activity levels to ensure they are keeping an active lifestyle. This feature keeps family members aware of their loved one's condition as they live independently. Information is graphed through the MobileHelp Connect portal to help the user (or family members) track trends to ensure a healthy lifestyle. It is also a great feature for families of people with dementia or Alzheimer's who tend to wander off. This information is taken through their Fall Detection Pendant and is kept within the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

MobileHelp has just released a new service called "MobileHelp Connect Premium" which provides a lifetime price guarantee, protection from replacing lost or damaged equipment, and additional discounts on added services and accessories.

Fall Detection Button

MobileHelp now offers a product called "Fall Detection Button". The Fall Detection Button is an important feature that automatically sends out an alarm if you fall and are unable to press your help button. Fall buttons have been shown to reduce injuries and deaths since there are times when seniors fall and cannot manually summon help. The Fall Button is also compatible with both their in the home and away units ensure safety precautions no matter where you are.

The Bad

• Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T
  • Additional Fee

Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T

MobileHelp only works for those who live in an areas covered by the AT&T network. Their monitoring system works with a cellular network to deliver 3G service that works both at home and while away from the home. Unfortunately, if AT&T doesn't service a specific location, MobileHelp won't work well there. The AT&T cellular network provides coverage to 97% of the continental United States, however you should find out if the service is available in your area before purchasing your system.

Additional Fee

One fine print issue concerns the Mobile Help Connect feature. MobileHelp Connect is free, but there is an additional cost of $5 per 30 additional location requests. The free feature only covers up to 30 location requests per month. This only becomes an issue if the person using the device is traveling a lot and family members have to check in on them constantly; if they are, pricing can add up.

The Bottom Line

There's no phone landline required to use the MobileHelp medical alert system. They are one of the leading providers of M-PERS or Mobile Personal Emergency Response System technology, servicing all 50 US states, so potential customers will have peace of mind knowing that a MobileHelp alert device is available everywhere. MobileHelp also offers MobileHelp Connect which is a platform that helps families track their senior loved ones while using their MobileHelp system. Read MobileHelp reviews below to hear from experiences of actual customers.

Call our recommended rep over at MobileHelp below.

Michael Pizzuto
July 16th, 2018 Lyons, IL DETAILS

Poor call center. Long wait time. Sounded like a party was going on in the background!

Mary S W
July 16th, 2018 Rosenberg, TX DETAILS

Fast and calm when that button is pushed!

Lisa Ridenour
July 16th, 2018 Castaic, CA DETAILS

i fell and dislocated my new hip replacement, pushed the button on my neck piece and had help quickly

Janette Faris
July 16th, 2018 Lubbock, TX DETAILS

Very helpful and responsive to the needs of my mother.

Happy customer
July 16th, 2018 Rockville, MD DETAILS

Great customer service. Product is simple to use. and it works!

Doris Lozano
July 16th, 2018 Chicago, IL DETAILS

great communication and patient with my mother's questions and concerns.

Did not work in my house
July 16th, 2018 Yelm, WA DETAILS

Returned the unit did not work in my house.

Denise
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

There response time is very friendly and nice.

Byron Williams
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

CS is without eqal. false alarms are handled with courtesy

Audrey
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

they are very good and was there when I needed them. the set up was very easy

July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Absolutely terrible customer service and it wish wash a piece of equipment

shorty nyc
July 16th, 2018 East Elmhurst, NY DETAILS

neck band to long I am short and bracelet not small enough

Rose
July 16th, 2018 Mission, TX DETAILS

I wish the GPS was in the watch or the pendant. I have a tendency to leave the house without it

Pat Vacca
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Haven't had to use them for an emergency but they have responded quickly to checks

MTP
July 16th, 2018 Metairie, LA DETAILS

They were quick to respond. They were also curteous and efficient. I really like the texts to all parties concerned!

MSlorien
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

I looked at several services. This one offers to notify any four people.it also is waterproof, has a lockbox and comes with wrist or neck fitting. The representative was helpful and explained information to my daughter in law, also.

Michele
July 16th, 2018 Montgomery, NY DETAILS

My daughter was away when the alert phone call came through. When she called the service the dispatcher could not give her any information on the call unless she waited for a callback in 30 minutes.

OLLIE BONNERT
July 16th, 2018 Stuart, FL

AFTER BEING TOLD THEIR WAS NO CONTRACT. I RECEIVED AN AGREEMENT TO SIGN, THAT DIDN'T HAVE THE LENGTH OR COST OF THE AGREEMENT. I CALLED & WAS TOLD TO PUSH # & I WOULDN'T LOSE MY PLACE & THEY WOULD CALL BACK. AFTER AN HOUR & NO CALL I CALLED. TOLD THEM I WANTED TO CANCEL BECAUSE OF THE ABOVE, IN ADDITION I WAS TOLD BY LEGAL IT WAS A CONTRACT/ AGREEMENT. RODNEY INSISTED IT WASN'T A, CONTRACT . HE TOLD ME IT WAS SHIPPED & I WOULD BE CHARGED. I CHECKED UPS & AT 3:30 PM THEY WERE WAITING FOR THE PACKAGE. IF IT ARRIVES I WILL RETURN IT, & NEVER RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY TO ANY ONE. READ ALL THEIR LEGALIZE & THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHY.

MobileHelpJul 16, 2018

Ollie, We do not have a contract, you can cancel at anytime, which is why there is no length of time/cost mentioned on the document you received in the mail. As Rodney explained to you, what you received in the mail was the monitoring service agreement. Monitoring Service Agreement lists your emergency contacts, that you understand that you must contact MobileHelp to make any billing changes, that you understand if you want to cancel the service you must return the equipment and how the service works. You sign and return it stating that you understand those terms & conditions. However, if a subscriber elects not to sign and return it, then that is their prerogative, since it is not a contract. We attempted to explain this to you in a follow up call, but you had stated you had already sent the system back. We wish you had given us an opportunity to provide you our services. If you change your mind, please don't hesitate to contact us! Best Regards, MobileHelp

Cheryl A Eaton
July 9th, 2018 East Providence, RI DETAILS

I've had this for 3 1/2 years. The people answering when I push the button are always helpful and courteous. I like that it works outside of the home, especially when I'm driving. I would definitely recommend this product.

MobileHelpJul 10, 2018

Thank you so much for this awesome review & for being such a long time customer! We truly appreciate your kind words and are so thankful to have you as part of the MobileHelp family!

Dr. BSJ
July 6th, 2018 Detroit, MI DETAILS

More cumbersome than previous. It requires two devices for full services. The previous one only required one device. Now for full coverage I must wear two.

MobileHelpJul 10, 2018

Dr. BSJ, Thank you for your feedback. If you are looking to only have one device, we have our new all in one smart watch. www.mobilehelp.com/smart If you are interested in switching or have any questions regarding the smart watch, please contact us at 877-827-6207. Thank you for being a valued part of the MobileHelp family! Sincerely, MobileHelp

Connie
July 5th, 2018 Denver, NC

The sales rep that contacted me was more interested in selling me the system than helping me with enough information to make the proper decision. Then, he called me constantly to the point I had to block the number.

MobileHelpJul 10, 2018

Connie, We are sorry to hear about your experience. At MobileHelp we pride ourselves in providing a great experience to our customers. We want to ensure that you have not experienced anything less. If you are willing to give us another another opportunity to have you as a customer, please let us know. Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced. Kind Regards, MobileHelp

Clarence Simpson
July 3rd, 2018 Stockton, CA DETAILS

They were prompt, courteous, and made sure they showed me concern when I was having a difficult time.

MobileHelpJun 20, 2018

Clarence, Thank you for your sweet review. If you ever need us for anything, please don't hesitate to press your button or call into customer care. Kind Regards, MobileHelp

Nan Pfeiffer
July 3rd, 2018 Ocala, FL DETAILS

The bracelet you wear around your wrist doesn't stay closed, the rubber part slips and slides and it's fallen off my wrist a couple of times.

James Lowe
July 3rd, 2018 Abilene, TX DETAILS

I had a couple of real nasty falls and I was able to use the alert button. It isn't uncomfortable at all, I'm able to wear it each day. They have a very good service, they do as prompt a job as they can at getting help to you. The equipment sends out quick alerts, and you get a quick response.

Jean Liberty
July 3rd, 2018 Levittown, PA DETAILS

I accidentally pulled the plug out, and they notified my person who takes the calls right away. They're very courteous, they call to check if there is any problem. I can call them at any time, at any hour, and I like that.

July 3rd, 2018 DETAILS

They are very attentive and I have no complaints with them.

Orion Loftis
July 3rd, 2018 Liberty, SC DETAILS

It's convenient, easy, and simple to put on. When I go somewhere I can actually get someone.

Ira And Edwina
July 3rd, 2018 DETAILS

When we tested the device, they were very helpful. It's very efficient, they immediately answer.

July 3rd, 2018 Camano, WA DETAILS

They provide a lot of the salesmen all the instruments needed. Most of the time it's accidental but I get a call within about a minute or so, maybe a couple of minutes because I'm in a place with bad reception.

July 3rd, 2018 Cortlandt Manor, NY DETAILS

The GPS does not work well in my tall building which is something I worry about. The watch did fall apart at one point in the shower, and it takes a couple of minutes for them to respond instead of the 17 seconds they said.

MobileHelpJun 20, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We would be happy to look into this for you by either responding to this message with your name, phone number and/or customer ID number or calling into Technical Support at 877-827-6207, Option 1. They are available M-F 8am-8pm EST & Sat/Sun 9am-6pm EST. We look forward to speaking to you. Sincerely, MobileHelp

Roy Moore
July 3rd, 2018 Clarington, OH DETAILS

I like that it has GPS positioning. I had a problem with it not staying charged but they sent me a new one.

July 3rd, 2018 Longboat Key, FL DETAILS

Every time we test it the response is fine, and when we accidentally hit it we immediately got a response. The response is there and it's moderately affordable.

Charlotte Silmon
July 3rd, 2018 Summerville, GA DETAILS

I am able to push it once a month to make sure it is working. The bill is more than I anticipated, though.

Shirley Turner
July 3rd, 2018 Cockeysville, MD DETAILS

I like the broad range of the devices. They even have a lock box that goes on the door so they could put the pin number in to allow them to come in to help me.

David Tidwell
July 3rd, 2018 Elon, NC DETAILS

They have been more than helpful when answering questions. It's great and I would recommend it to anyone.

Paula Litton
July 3rd, 2018 Montgomery, AL DETAILS

They were very courteous in explaining everything to me. The test procedure worked well.

Pat Touzeau
July 3rd, 2018 Alma, MI DETAILS

The staff is very pleasant, they're always very helpful and courteous. They are so fast that I don't really have time to respond or cancel a call before their through to me.

Russell Nelson
July 3rd, 2018 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS

They provide nationwide coverage for their devices, so if you're out of the house you can still have the device help you. They seem to be knowledgeable and they are helpful, courteous, and professional.

M.L.
July 3rd, 2018 Omaha, NE DETAILS

I can go outside with the case that they gave me, and that makes me feel protected.

July 3rd, 2018 Wilmington, DE DETAILS

The bracelet is really convenient, I never have to call in for support.