MobileHelp

Call Now Visit Site

MobileHelp verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

Based in Boca Raton, Florida, MobileHelp serves clients in all 50 states. A leading provider of M-PERS (Mobile-Personal Emergency Response System) technology, MobileHelp has been in business for the past decade.

MobileHelp has been providing mobile medical alert systems since 2008. They offer three different systems: Cellular Classic, Cellular DUO, and the new Solo system. The Cellular Classic System is great for those who just need protection at home; utilizing the AT&T cellular network, this system works independent of a landline. The Cellular DUO protects anyone home and away from home, also using cellular service through AT&T and GPS satellite tracking technology. The Solo is also a mobile system that provides emergency medical response at home and on the go at a lower price than Cellular DUO, but has a few less features.

The Good

• GPS Satellite Tracking Technology
  • MobileHelp Connect Tools
  • Fall Detection Button

GPS Satellite Tracking Technology

MobileHelp's focus is GPS satellite tracking technology. The company's Anywhere Help Button is their prized feature. Compared to some other companies in the personal emergency response niche, the Anywhere Help Button doesn't require a landline phone and can be used when taking walks, in the car, shopping, or on vacation. They will not only know who you are but where you are as well.

With this button, customers can contact help from anywhere. In the time that a cell phone 911 operator spends gathering personal information, a MobileHelp operator will have contacted the closest available paramedics and will have already explained this information to them. Help will be on the way to the customer's current location already knowing the information they need to assist them. Once help is secured, MobileHelp's operators contact the customer's family, friends, and other loved ones.

MobileHelp Connect Tools

One feature MobileHelp offers is MobileHelp Connect® - a suite of online tools to help customers and authorized caregivers, such as family members, actively participate in monitoring the subscriber's health and well-being. MobileHelp Connect standard features are available at no extra charge and premium features are offered for an additional monthly fee. MobileHelp's mobile GPS medical alert systems offer location services that can be accessed through MobileHelp Connect. Anyone with access to their Connect account can log in and lock in on the GPS device to locate their loved one. MobileHelp Connect also offers system alerts that will notify you when the equipment has a low battery, is being tested or has been activated in an emergency.  Features available will vary depending on the type of system and accessories used.

Within MobileHelp Connect there are two additional features that can be purchased for just $5 more per month: Medication Reminders and Activity Tracker.  The Medication Reminder lets users (or family members) schedule medication reminders online using the Connect portal and schedule friendly reminders to the user to take their meds every day and on time. These audio reminders come through the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems). Activity Tracking allows a user to track their, daily, weekly or monthly activity levels to ensure they are keeping an active lifestyle. This feature keeps family members involved and aware of their loved one's condition as they live independently. Information is graphed through the MobileHelp Connect portal to help the user (or family members) track trends to ensure a healthy lifestyle. It is also a great feature for families of people with dementia or Alzheimer's who tend to wander off. This information is taken through their Fall Detection Pendant and is kept within the Cellular Base Station (included with the Classic and DUO systems).

MobileHelp has just released a new service called "MobileHelp Connect Premium" which provides a lifetime price guarantee, protection from replacing lost or damaged equipment, and additional discounts on added services and accessories.

Fall Detection Button

MobileHelp now offers a product called "Fall Detection Button". The Fall Detection Button is an important feature that automatically sends out an alarm if you fall and are unable to press your help button. Fall buttons have been shown to reduce injuries and deaths since there are times when seniors fall and cannot manually summon help. The Fall Button is also compatible with both their in the home and away units ensure safety precautions no matter where you are

The Bad

• Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T
  • Additional Fee

Limited to Areas Covered by AT&T

MobileHelp only works for those who live in an areas covered by the AT&T network. Their monitoring system works with a cellular network to deliver 3G service that works both at home and while away from the home. Unfortunately, if AT&T doesn't service a specific location, MobileHelp won't work well there. The AT&T cellular network provides coverage to 97% of the continental United States, however you should find out if the service is available in your area before purchasing your system.

Additional Fee

One fine print issue concerns the Mobile Help Connect feature. MobileHelp Connect is free, but there is an additional cost of $5 per 30 additional location requests. The free feature only covers up to 30 location requests per month. This only becomes an issue if the person using the device is traveling a lot and family members have to check in on them constantly; if they are, pricing can add up.

The Bottom Line

There's no phone land line required to use the MobileHelp medical alert system. They are one of the leading providers of M-PERS or Mobile Personal Emergency Response System technology, servicing all 50 US states. MobileHelp also offers MobileHelp Connect which is a platform that helps families track their senior loved ones while using their MobileHelp system.

Call our recommended rep over at MobileHelp below.

922 MobileHelp Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

August 10th, 2017 Minneapolis, MN

Have not needed to use services yet. Always helpful on the phone if we have questions. Easy for my dad to use when he takes equipment in the car with him. He calls once month to see if his is working. Family is happy that he has emergency help if needed. Thank you, Carol (daughter)

5 0

August 10th, 2017 Kalamazoo, MI

Have had no need to use them yet, but, my monthly check-ins are answered right away.

August 10th, 2017

I had a test few weeks ago.The phone ringed 5 times. They told me I am on Pico, but Pico Blvd is very long and I was in the Collage running track from Pico Blvd.4:30A.M.

August 10th, 2017 Doylestown, PA

Because every time I've contacted them they have been very helpful.

August 10th, 2017 Billings, MT

It only works were there is a cell tower signal

August 10th, 2017 Amherst, NH

You have very nice customer service reps. Fortunately I have not had to use the system. I do like having the system while recovering from surgery.

August 10th, 2017 Englewood, CO

There are many problems with the Mobile Help service. 1. The fall button activates even when there is no movement whatsoever. For example, my mother was sitting with me at the dining room table and didn't even move, and the button activated. She is constantly being awoken in the middle of the night by a phone call because the button activated. 2. The mobile device cannot identify where she is. She has stopped taking the mobile device because, on at least 2-3 occasions, the button activated when it shouldn't have and the device couldn't locate her. On one occasion, when Mobile Help couldn't contact anyone, they sent the fire department to her home, not to where she was, and they would have knocked down her door if a neighbor hadn't intervened. On at least three occasions when the mobile device activated, I spoke to Mobile Help and they had her location as somewhere where she had been earlier in the week. 3. On a couple of occasions when she did fall, the fall button did not activate. 4. You have already sent a new mobile device and a new help button, so I don't think you can improve your service. We feel we are paying extra for a fall button and a mobile device, neither of which is functioning properly. 5. The one positive about Mobile Help is that your customer service and help staff is very friendly and helpful, but they cannot correct the problems with the system. 6. I welcome an e-mail or a phone call to discuss these issues. You can contact me initially at the e-mail that the survey was addressed to. Thank you for the opportunity to comment.

August 10th, 2017 Phillipsburg, NJ

Good product good pendant and watch not to big. Remote communicator should be in pendant. Takes too many rings to get response when button pressed.

August 10th, 2017 Jamestown, RI

Quick response, always available

August 10th, 2017 San Jose, CA

They are available 24 hours and are always helpful. Everyone I have talked answers my questions with all the patience needed to reassure me.

August 10th, 2017 Orlando, FL

Never had to use for an actual emergency call but during test of equipment everything seems to line up with advertisement. Once my monitor device button was pressed accidentally the response and verification of identity was great. So I feel better there's not a long response time

August 10th, 2017 Visalia, CA

because I can wear my wrist band all the time and just forget about it. When I leave, I take the gps. At night I simply alarm the house. Easy breezy

August 10th, 2017 San Jose, CA

They are very patient and responsive to all questions, and the one time we had a false alarm, the system worked just as they said it would. So far we are very happy with their service.

August 10th, 2017 Laguna Woods, CA

Because. I did not appreciate paying 3 months advance to cancel.

0 3

August 10th, 2017 Tucson, AZ

I fell in my garage and the fall detector worked exactly as advertised. The EMT came no more than 10 minutes afterwards. I am wearing the pendent from the time I get up and go to bed at night.

August 10th, 2017 Kansas City, KS

Aways there when needed, no long waiting for a response.

August 10th, 2017 Barre, VT

When I tested the system for the second time the call was unable to get through but it got through enough for them to call me on my landline to be sure I was OK

August 10th, 2017 Dunedin, FL

Always helpful if I call with a question. Wonderful staff with great knowledge of my Solo device and always ready with the answers I need. I am so sorry that I had not written down the last agent I spoke with in the last few months. He was very knowledgeable about my Solo System. Great people and great company! Thanks to all who work at Mobile Help

August 10th, 2017

So far I'm happy with the service. There are a few fall alerts, but they can be cancelled. I wonder if they can be caused by my tablet. They seem to happen when I'm just sitting & working on my tablet.

0 0

August 10th, 2017 Raleigh, NC

They are always attentive to the least sound of a possible call for help. I am impressed!