Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

LifeStation

verified
$100 Guarantee
Free Equipment & No Contract

Since 1977, LifeStation has been offering medical alert devices and medical monitoring services designed by industry veterans to help seniors live independently. LifeStation makes getting emergency assistance easier for seniors who want to live in the comfort of their own home at an affordable cost. LifeStation looks after the health and well-being of older adults, giving them, as well as their family members, peace of mind knowing they will be protected with LifeStation's emergency services and medical monitoring. The medical alert company has high ratings and exceptional service, which is evidenced by a number of positive Life Station reviews below.

The Good

• Low Price and No Long-Term Contracts
  • System and Warranty
  • Fastest Response time in the Industry
  • Complimentary Alert Messaging
  • 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
  • 5-Day Battery for Mobile System
  • "Find My Loved One" Feature

Low Price and No Long-Term Contracts

LifeStation has lower prices on medical alert systems than most other leading competitor medical alert companies. On top of that, there are no long-term contracts that rope customers into service for a specified period of time. With LifeStation, customers can cancel at any time without having to pay a cancellation fee. Both of these points make LifeStation a very wise financial choice.

System and Warranty

LifeStation's medical alert systems are covered under a lifetime warranty. Their in-home system consists of a pendant or wristband with an emergency button, and a base station that is connected to their monitoring center. The base unit and emergency button work within 1,000 feet of each other. When you press the button, a Care Specialist is notified that you are having an emergency. The base station features an enhanced speaker and voice capabilities that gives users two-way communication with a Care Specialist even if they have fallen down. For those without a traditional landline, LifeStation offers products for alternative phone service and mobile devices for seniors with active lifestyles. Read LifeStation reviews below to read about customers' experiences with different types of LifeStation alert systems.

Fastest Response Time in the Industry

LifeStation's monitoring center exceeds both national and industry standards for training and response time. It is UL-listed and 5 Diamond Certified medical monitoring center with a strict training protocol for its personnel, starting with six weeks of formal classroom training and mandatory exams at the end of every module. Once this training for the response center personnel is successfully completed, there is field training guided by TMA certified instructors. All new personnel receive weekly performance reviews for three months. This ensures a high standard of customer service and a quick response time.

Complimentary Alert Messaging

A LifeStation medical alert device also offers caregivers the option for an alert messaging service that sends automatic email notifications in the event their loved one has an emergency. It also performs a silent weekly test of the loved one's system and notifies them if the system has any issues.

30-Day Money Back Guarantee

LifeStation features a 30-day money back guarantee for any customer on any payment plan. This includes customers that still pay month to month.

5-Day Battery for Mobile System

LifeStation's mobile medical alert system has an impressive battery life of up to 5 days, which is an upgrade from the previous 36 hours. This is considered impressively long, especially compared to other companies.

"Find My Loved One" Feature

For a limited time, LifeStation has created a "Find My Loved One" feature to go with all mobile GPS packages. This feature allows anyone on the emergency contact list of the medical alert owner to text "Find + [medical alert owner's name]." The contact will then receive a text message with a link to the address of the loved one's location on a map.

Whether it's used as an extra safety precaution or a way to find a medical alert device if lost, this feature adds additional peace of mind and added security for medical alert owners and their loved ones. With a simple text, they can check up on their loved ones and their whereabouts at any time.

The Bad

Additional Fees

One way LifeStation falls short of its competitors-who offer spouse coverage at no additional charge-is by charging an additional fee of $3.99 per month for every extra alert button. Also at an extra cost is a LockBox and Fall Detection, which some companies offer for free or include in the subscription fee.

The Bottom Line

LifeStation offers both standard benefits plus some modern technological features like mobile GPS tracking technology and audible notifications, letting users know the battery needs to be recharged. The pricing is on par with the lower to middle range of industry standards with a price-lock guarantee of one monthly rate. LifeStation also offers free benefits that are standard but competitive. Its greatest strength lies in the industry certifications it holds, such as UL approval and TMA certified instructors to provide peace of mind. The major selling points are LifeStation's state of the art monitoring center, the automatic alerts for caregivers, and Fall Detection. Read LifeStation reviews below to see what current and past customers have to say about the medical alert company, its customer service, and its medical alert devices.

Call our recommended rep over at LifeStation below.

1925 Reviews

Valerie
January 10th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Received it yesterday, and after calling customer service today, they answered all my questions, and gave me more peace of mind, that, no matter what "someone" is always there when you need them too be. My family is my 1st sense of security, but, in this world today, when all are busy, or unavailable, I have my second sense of security, and that is...LifeStation. Thank you for giving me...more peace of mind.

Jan 11, 2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Valerie! As you've said we pride ourselves on being able to provide peace and mind to our users, and i am glad that you feel the same way. Hopefully you will never need to use our device, but if you do you can feel comfort knowing that we will be there.

Roberta
December 26th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS

Very helpful when we were trying to get everything set up

Dec 27, 2018

Thank you for the review Roberta!

Jan Hansen
December 26th, 2018 Apache Junction, AZ DETAILS

Your service has been great, I fell once already and you were right there. Sorry but I have hit the button by mistake a couple of times. I would realy like to be able to put a nice chain on it instead of the black roap. Also would like a clip to put on my belt or in my pocket. It is always in my way around my nece.

Dec 27, 2018

Thank you for the review Jan! Accidental button presses are a common occurrence and our monitoring specialists are trained to handle each button press as quickly and efficiently as possible. Because of the sensitivity of the device the button can activate by accident, but we would rather the activation occur when it is an accident than the device not activate at all.

December 17th, 2018 Yakima, WA DETAILS

I didn't intend for it to go off a couple of time and they were very gracious about it

December 17th, 2018 Blanchard, MI DETAILS

The customer service comes right on as soon as you push the button.

Helen
December 17th, 2018 Bondurant, IA DETAILS

They were very slow to answer. They were thorough in explaining what was involved. I have a previous unit from another company what when I press the buttons, I got a response immediately. This one, I press the button and I get some kind of a buzz thing and I'm pretty sure it's a telephone ringing and then they come online. They're very thorough but if I was in a situation where I needed help, I don't want to wait around for a phone ringing. I don't appreciate that the necklace flops around.

William
December 17th, 2018 Powder Springs, GA DETAILS

They come through any time I've had an issue. They've been able to resolve it quickly. It works when he's away from home because it works off of the cell phone network.

Linda
December 17th, 2018 Wildwood, FL DETAILS

I wish it could work further away from home. It only works around the house. I've tested it a couple of times and I got my people that are on that list that got really upset because it wasn't an emergency and they still got called.

Basil
December 17th, 2018 Lake Wales, FL DETAILS

When we pushed the device, they came right away. When you charge it, it charges really fast.

N.
December 17th, 2018 DETAILS

We do testing everything month. They just reset it. So it works good.I like the device where it is. You can hear it from a really far away range and it's dependent. It works really good.

Dorothy
December 17th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

When you call them, they are here and they answer right on time.

Carol
December 17th, 2018 Norwalk, OH DETAILS

I was scrubbing my bath tub one day and I had the necklace and I bumped it and it went off and I couldn't figure out who was talking to me. It was my fault, but they're on the ball. I wish it would go farther. It doesn't go as far when I'm at church.

Shirley
December 17th, 2018 Waverly, IA DETAILS

They always support me when I make a mistake and hit the button when I'm not supposed to.

Sandra
December 17th, 2018 Abingdon, MD DETAILS

Their customer service is wonderful. They are smart and intelligent, and very helpful. The device is easy to wear around my neck. You touch the button and they're right there to respond.

Nila
December 13th, 2018 Troy, MO DETAILS

There is a customer representative there when I push the button.

Janet
December 13th, 2018 DETAILS

The device and equipment is very handy to have.

Carol
December 13th, 2018 Titusville, FL DETAILS

I had a fall a couple of weeks ago and there was a lot of blood involved and I punched the button and the first person on the list was there within minutes and then right after the paramedics were here. I accidentally pushed the button yesterday and they called and asked me if I needed help as they did when I fell and I told them no, that it was an accident. They said "that's okay, we just are very glad that you're okay".

Burt
December 13th, 2018 Cathedral City, CA DETAILS

We did have to call for emergency services probably three times and there was an excellent response. Everything went just as stated that it would as far as the respond time and sending the ambulances and things like that. We were so pleased. It was easy to use. It worked well. We never had a situation where we couldn't it to engage and contact with the representatives.

Laverne
December 13th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

Even when I inadvertently cause the alarm to go off they're very quick to answer.

Joyce
December 13th, 2018 Traer, IA DETAILS

It's loud and it works well. They should tell people right from the beginning that you need a land line rather than to have me work through five different combinations of units sending back and forth until they finally said that you need a land line or it's not going to work. They were going to refund me for all the times it didn't work because I went with out for seven months but I haven't seen a refund.

William
December 13th, 2018 Kerrville, TX DETAILS

The only thing I ever had to do was run a test every once in a while and they're prompt and the test was okay.

Doris
December 13th, 2018 DETAILS

I think they are very nice people. They always got back after a couple of times when the power went off. They are just good people.

Helen
December 13th, 2018 Denver, CO DETAILS

They have always been there when I push the button. They came through when I needed to go to the hospital. They had an ambulance here within 10 minutes. My daughter-in-law had been notified and she was here instantly. I feel that they have fulfilled their obligations and duties.

Clement
December 13th, 2018 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

Every once in a while the device goes off on a false alert.

Joan French
November 27th, 2018 Washougal, WA DETAILS

Easy to get in touch with and they are so pleasant and helpful.

Dec 03, 2018

Thank you for the review Joan!

Joseph Bartus
November 27th, 2018 Whitesboro, NY DETAILS

not ttally satisfied with unit & service for price being billed

Dec 03, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Joseph. If you would like to call our customer service team and see if you could get a package that seems more cost-effective to you, please feel free. With what you have written here i am not sure what aspects of our service you are unhappy with.

Denise
November 27th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

The new necklace is much heavier but the service does work

Dec 03, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Denise. Unfortunately the present technology available does not allow us to make the device lighter without getting rid of some of the features that are included, but as the technology changes we will adapt and try to make all of our products as comfortable to wear as possible.

Pauline Burton
November 27th, 2018 Yountville, CA DETAILS

Thankfully I have had to use your service only once but it was very satsfactlory - it did take a few minutes initially for you to pick up call. However I know you must be very busy with other calls as obviously I would not be the only one calling. I

Nov 28, 2018

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review Pauline! You are right that at times our monitoring specialists are all busy with other calls, but we still strive to react to every button press as fast as possible.

Carol Saccane
November 24th, 2018 Houston, TX DETAILS

The product was quality and at a reasonable price, however, you claim no contract and then your service agreement is far worse and unacceptable.

Nov 26, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Carol. You are right that we have no contract but i am not aware of what part of the service agreement you believe is unacceptable. Please let us know so that we can address the situation and make sure there is confusion or worry on your end.

Theresa
November 24th, 2018 Lehigh Acres, FL DETAILS

They were very Knowledgeable, caring, and friendly

Thank you Theresa!

Dalane
November 24th, 2018 Gig Harbor, WA DETAILS

Excellent. Both people spoke clearly, didn't feel I was rushed to make a decision.

Nov 26, 2018

Thank you for the review Dalane! With something as important as your safety we would never want to rush into making a decision.

Sandra L. Caron
November 21st, 2018 DETAILS

They are right here when you push the button.

Thank you Sandra!

Barbara Tart
November 21st, 2018 High Point, NC DETAILS

If I need them, they contact me right away. Last year they truly saved my life after I couldn''t breathe. I pressed the button the ambulance was there within in minutes and they called my daughter and son n law to make them aware. Thank you

Nov 21, 2018

I am sorry to hear about what happened Barbara, but i am very glad that we were able to get you the help you needed before things became dire. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, and thank you for choosing LifeStation.

Lois Travor
November 21st, 2018 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

Prompt answering, always courteous & helpful

Nov 21, 2018

Thank you for the review Lois!

Diane
November 21st, 2018 Naples, FL DETAILS

Had some trouble with equipment being pressed by accident

Nov 21, 2018

Our devices need to be sensitive enough to detect any sort of fall, but the downside of this is that the device can be activated by accident. Thanks for the review Diane!

Linda Burkhart
November 21st, 2018 Mentor, OH DETAILS

They are always courteous and professional and immediately respond if there was a need to contact them.

Nov 21, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Linda!

Roberta Fearka
November 21st, 2018 Canyon Lake, TX DETAILS

I really want notification to be made immediately by phone not text or email

Nov 21, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Roberta. If you prefer notifications to be made over the phone instead, please call our customer service team so they can incorporate that into your profile.

julia bale
November 21st, 2018 DETAILS

they answered my needs whenever I needed them.

Thank you Julia!

November 15th, 2018 Orinda, CA DETAILS

They've been very useful and when I push the button they eventually answer but sometimes it's longer than I think is probably good. The people who answer it are always friendly and helpful. I don't think that it needs to be thirty-five dollars a month.

Nancy
November 15th, 2018 Whitmore, CA DETAILS

The service I get is wonderful but I wish that LifeStation's phone number showed when the number comes up on someone else's phone. It doesn't say LifeStation, just the 800 number and, like, my daughter in law doesn't think it's anything when that number comes up so she doesn't know something is happening.