Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over billions in debt since its founding and has saved clients billions.

The company has considerable industry experience and high client satisfaction ratings.

With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. Its minimum debt requirement is $7,500. Freedom Debt Relief employs professional debt experts to negotiate and settle debt for those suffering financial hardship.

The company offers multiple debt settlement (involves working with creditors to lower total debt owed) and debt consolidation (involves consolidating all customer debt into single monthly payments) services and is available in 38 states.

On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges 20 percent of your total enrolled debt, which means the cost varies depending on your financial situation. To settle a $20,000 debt, it will cost around $4,000.

View Freedom Debt Relief reviews below.

The Good

• Excellent Settlement Program and Debt Relief Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews
  • Online Dashboard
  • No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

Excellent Settlement Program and Debt Relief Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages to its debt settlement services including:

• Minimum of $7,500 in debt to begin debt settlement
  • Costs between 15 and 25 percent of the total unsecured debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation with a highly trained debt consultant when a consumer decides to enlist the company's debt settlement services. The same debt settlement consultant will remain with the client throughout the entire debt settlement program while Freedom Debt Relief helps you resolve your debt. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

As an accredited debt relief company, Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 15 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. It has settled over two million accounts since its founding and regularly settles over 50,000 accounts monthly.

Freedom Debt Relief has years of experience standing between the creditor and the client. Freedom will work to negotiate with every creditor the customer has, in order to secure lower credit card debt (or any type of unsecured debt).

FDR will walk clients through the debt settlement process: first, customers will stop making monthly payments to lenders. Instead, clients will make a monthly deposit into a separate savings account, saving a lump sum for debt negotiation (the minimum payment into this account is different for each company). Freedom will then contact each creditor on the customer's behalf to negotiate a settlement to make it easier to pay debts that you owe.

Unfortunately, this settlement process will affect your credit score. If you miss any minimum payments on your credit card or other debt, this will decrease your credit score. It's smart to have a plan for boosting your credit before you start the debt settlement process.

However, this process allows you to settle debts, avoid bankruptcy, and become debt-free.

Freedom Debt Relief also understands the importance of proving its ability to negotiate with creditors by maintaining accreditations.

According to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations, in their debt settlement company, above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

These accreditations show that Freedom Debt Relief is dedicated to offering high quality debt relief services to its clients.

Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Most Freedom Debt reviews are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining debt management, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the debt settlement program.

Clients with unsecured debt (credit card debt, personal loans, medical debt, student loan debt) usually find that the company can save a large percentage of money that would otherwise go to their creditors.

Despite the debt settlement program's tendency to negatively affect credit scores, clients with mountains of credit card debt find it extremely helpful for debt reduction. It's also important for people to know that forgiven debt is considered taxable income, so you may owe more in taxes when using debt settlement services.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts. Such resources let customers make informed decisions that will affect their credit scores.

Not many debt settlement companies in the industry offer such helpful tools. These tools help customers keep informed about where they are in the debt resolution process and stay ahead of their lenders and tackle every type of debt (whether it's credit card debt, student loan debt, utility bills, etc.).

No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

As opposed to a debt consolidation company which consolidates all of a customer's debt into one consolidation loan and one monthly payment, debtors approach Freedom Debt Relief as a last resort in order to escape high amounts of debt and avoid declaring bankruptcy.

Because clients come to FDR in order to escape high payments, the company doesn't charge any fees until after debt is settled with creditors. However, most debt relief companies, like National Debt Relief and Pacific Debt, do not have upfront fees.

First, customers will open an account through Freedom Debt Relief into which they will put all of their money that would have gone toward paying their debt (this is the main reason why this program hurts your credit score more than debt consolidation).

Next, FDR will use that account to work with your creditors to find a lower total debt to pay.

Debt settlement companies make money by charging fees on either enrolled debt or saved debt (fees charged to saved debt are more beneficial for customers). Though its services are highly trusted and thorough, its average fees are a bit higher (around 20 percent fees on enrolled debt).

However, FDR’s ability to help clients find an easier road to financial freedom and paying off debt is highly valuable.

The Bad

• Freedom Debt Relief Cost
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints
  • Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Lawsuit

Freedom Debt Relief Cost

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges $4,000 to settle $20,000 in debt (20 percent of total debt). If Freedom Debt Relief cuts your debt in half, you would end up paying $14,000 instead of $20,000.

Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more or less than this to use FDR. FDR’s prices range between 15 and 25 percent. The rates vary depending on the state the client lives in.

Current national debt relief trends indicate that debt settlement companies tend to charge a percentage of enrolled debt as opposed to saved debt. This means that the more total debt you have, the more debt settlement companies will charge you.

Although working with a debt settlement company still saves you from paying thousands of dollars to creditors, it's better to work with companies that charge a percentage of saved debt rather than enrolled debt.

So exactly how much will Freedom Debt Relief cost you? It will cost you around 20 percent of your total enrolled debt, but customers will have to have a consultation to get an accurate estimate. The price is competitive for the industry and is assessed when a successful settlement is reached.

However, Freedom Debt Relief’s services are high quality and make it easier to make your way to being debt-free.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers debt settlement programs in only 38 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of $7,500 (the amount of which is charged fees between 15 and 25 percent). Most debt settlement companies will require a minimum amount of debt in order to ensure payout.

A debt settlement company that charges by saved debt will not run into this problem as much.

An additional limitation is that Freedom Debt Relief is that the company only works with debtors with unsecured debt. This limitation is understandable since no debt settlement company wants to risk losing its client's homes.

Complaints

While most of the Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have are the following:

• Debt settlement takes too long
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers up to 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

These complaints are fairly common within the debt settlement industry. It’s important for clients to be fully informed about what debt settlement is and how it works. Potential clients should use the free consultation to learn more about the time it takes to reach a settlement and specific price information.

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Lawsuit

The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau sued Freedom Debt Relief in 2019 for allegedly charging upfront fees, charging clients without settling their debts, misleading clients, and not making clients aware of their rights to money deposited in their settlement savings account.

These allegations are serious. However, clients who understand what debt settlement is and what is standard for the industry will know when they're working with a good debt consultant. It's a good idea for potential clients to do some research on the process, consumers' rights, and industry standards for settlement companies before setting up a free consultation with a debt settlement service. It's also recommended to read recent customer reviews to get a better sense of Freedom Debt Relief's commitment to clients and how good its settlement services are.

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, ample debt settlement and debt consolidation (consolidated monthly payments) experience, thoughtful and experienced debt consultants, negotiation with each creditor, and more. The company's 15 to 25 percent fees are pretty standard in comparison to other debt settlement companies (like National Debt Relief). However, it does have the potential for higher fees.

FDR's debt negotiation experience is worth the money. Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews relate that the company has saved them thousands of dollars by negotiating with their creditors. If you're looking to settle your debt through debt negotiation, we highly recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a reasonable quote from them during your free consultation.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

Juanita B. Jones
August 22nd, 2019 Chase City, VA

I am rating the program at 4 because I just enrolled. I have not actually seen how the program works yet. Everyone from the agent that enrolled me to the welcome team was very pleasant and helpful; they explained the program thoroughly. They don't just help to pay off debt , they also have people to help guide and help you make good decisions financially once your program is completed. They explained in clear terms how the program works and what my responsibilities will be. I have access to a website and a guide book that allows me to follow my progress in the program. Everything is there for me, step by step; couldn't be easier. They are always available if I have questions; call, email ,chat or fax. I am so happy I finally decided to give Freedom Debt Relief a call; I was at the end of my rope, drowning in debt and didn't see a way out. I now have hope for a debt free future!

Michele Livesay
August 22nd, 2019 Centerton, AR DETAILS

Freedom Debt Relief has been a great help to me. Everything promised has been going according to plan. It is a great relief.

Joey wagner
August 22nd, 2019 Anniston, AL DETAILS

You all could be more progressive in paying stuff off and I feel by the time you all get a settlement then tack on the fees am I really saving anything

Debbie
August 22nd, 2019 Lakeland, FL DETAILS

I have been able to reduce my debt in two years what I wouldn't have been able to do just making monthly minimum payments on these accounts. In two more years I will be debt free and that is my goal. I am pleased with the way Freedom Debt Relief is handling the accounts and keeping me informed every step of the way. I would recommend their service to anyone who is swamped by debt and needs to see a way out.

Diana
August 22nd, 2019 Midland, TX DETAILS

It’s been a good thing for me. I do wish it would move faster but other than that, it’s a great company.

Patrick Hallenbeck
August 22nd, 2019 San Marcos, CA DETAILS

I have seen results immediately! One huge debt already settled and paid. Very happy with the results so far.

Phyllis
August 22nd, 2019 Grandview, MO DETAILS

Before freedom debt relief I couldn’t sleep at night! I was in constant worry that I would be losing everything! You see my husband had lost his job, and I had lost my job! I thought “ I don’t know how we’re going to make it”, we went through our 401(k)s just to keep the roof over our head and we were about at the end of our road our credit cards were maxed out and we couldn’t pay them anymore, we had no place else to go. Pride is such a bad thing for some people and that was my main problem, pride! I don’t want to have my name down as not being a good credit risk because I made good money and it was part of my identity, my husband was a craftsman at his job before everything crashed on us! The company he worked for went bankrupt, and the company I worked for was sold to our competitor! Then I had to get rid of my Pride and learn how to get through it! Well, Freedom got me through it and is continuing to do it every single day in my life! It has turned us around because the worry is gone and I can think clearly again! Thank you Freedom you did give me freedom you did give my husband Freedom and now we both have great jobs again and we are able to stand on our feet and we’re able to do the things that we could not even imagine we were capable of doing with the debt we carried...thank you with all of my heart!

Robelin Benavides
August 22nd, 2019 Columbia, TX DETAILS

Freedom Debt Relief was a great help getting me out of debt.

Sep 07, 2018

Thank you, Robelin for your great review! We look forward to your continued success with Freedom Debt Relief! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] with any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sharon Hoodges
August 22nd, 2019 Reno, NV DETAILS

You do not listen to your customers. on one item I have told you no many times since April. I believe the settlement is bad. You have agree with me and today you since me a mail with the same settlement. I answered NO again

Aug 22, 2019

We appreciate you expressing your concerns with us, Ms. Hoodges and are very sorry to hear how disappointed you are with the settlement obtained. Our negotiators take every opportunity to obtain the best settlements possible for our clients. Please understand that by repeatedly declining the settlement offers, the creditor can choose to not negotiate a settlement at all. We are asking the creditors to reduce the amount of debt owed and considered the balance as resolved. Some creditors are more flexible, which allows us to obtain excellent settlements. Other creditors may be a bit more aggressive, making it challenging to obtain a favored settlement. We would like an opportunity to speak with you directly regarding the mentioned balance. A team specialist will be reaching out to you shortly. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to service your financial needs.

J Davis
August 22nd, 2019 Red Oak, IA DETAILS

Great support! I had many questions and they were answered quickly.

Silvrtop
August 22nd, 2019 Brentwood, NY

When I was over my head in debt and each paycheck was going straight to my credit cards I found myself without my daily needs to survive. That is when an Angel sent me an email about Freedom Debt Relief. They soon called me and I was on my way to being debt free! I can’t say enough good things about their customer service team . Very patient, knowledgeable & most of all caring.

Monica
August 22nd, 2019 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS

Freedom Debt Relief has given me peace of mind so I can better manage my personal finances. I feel confident in their negotiation skills and appreciate the timely communication regarding information needed or debt settlement approvals. I have suggested Freedom Debt Relief to friends and family who have struggled with debt and who have considered filing bankruptcy. I tell them that working with Freedom Debt Relief is like finally having someone in your corner, who wants to help and who will advocate for you.

Maribel Cornshucker
August 22nd, 2019 Gentry, AR DETAILS

I'm extremely happy to know that freedom debt relief help me out solve my problems I was very stressed out before now I feel way better I'm so thankful that I Google for help online with a lot of different programs when I had a very hard time with all my credit. Thank you and I truly appreciate it.

Magda
August 22nd, 2019 Brownsville, TX DETAILS

Very good customer service, they explain everything little question

Juliana Katta
August 22nd, 2019 West Babylon, NY DETAILS

I am very satisfied with your services, always polite and the dashboard is very helpful

Nancy Runyon
August 21st, 2019 Nineveh, IN DETAILS

They are very easy to work with and very thorough.

Sharon Milner
August 21st, 2019 Dry Ridge, KY DETAILS

Have helped me to get out of debt faster than if I was trying to do on my own.

Ivette Montano
August 21st, 2019 Saint Cloud, FL DETAILS

very helpful and great customer service. helped me get back on track

Michelle B
August 21st, 2019 Clover, SC DETAILS

They have reduced our debt so far by 50%. They have done a great job of negotiating with creditors.

Rose Stanley
August 21st, 2019 Marietta, OK DETAILS

Customer service is the best I've ever spoken with they a re wonderfull

Jorge Fletes
August 20th, 2019 San Diego, CA

I couldn't be happier with the results I've gotten in the last couple of months. I feel more relaxed knowing I'm improving my credit score and not stressing over making all my payments on time.

JTR
August 20th, 2019 Loma Linda, CA DETAILS

It was a wonderful experience to have someone like Freedom Debt Relief to walk you through the whole process and able to help you each step of the way of resolving my debts. Thanks for being there to help those who would want to be back on their feet to financial freedom.

Carol
August 20th, 2019 Ponte Vedra Beach, FL DETAILS

This is an amazing company! I had some unexpected medical expenses and was overwhelmed with credit card debt. I called Freedom, and they worked with me to find a solution that I am comfortable and happy with. Thank you, Freedom!

Patemorton
August 20th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ

So far you have taken a large weight off my back looking forward to continued assistance.

Michele Bell
August 20th, 2019 Perry, FL DETAILS

I was drowning in credit card debt so much that I had given up hope of ever being able to pay them off. I'm so glad that I called Freedom Debt Relief. In just 1 year, they have helped me settle 7 accounts. I now have hope and look forward to a higher credit score!!!!

Lisa Monaco
August 20th, 2019 Buffalo, NY DETAILS

We are very happy, Very easy and low affordable payments are making it easy to pay off our debt.

Pauline
August 20th, 2019 Big Bear Lake, CA DETAILS

From day one I was released from debit stress , was worried at first but Freedom Debt relief took over never had embarrassing phone calls,they took care of everything!

Frank Bedisky
August 20th, 2019 Mahanoy City, PA DETAILS

Once I contacted Freedom, they immediately took action that my questions were answered and problems resolved.

Aug 22, 2019

We are happy to hear all of your needs are being met, Frank! Our team will continue to support you along your journey to financial freedom. Do not hesitate to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions at (800) 655-6303 or email us [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

PLUTARCO ADAME
August 19th, 2019 Wichita Falls, TX

yours setlement fee is so high, im fine, but in some debt,, with the settlement fee i paid in full

Ray Baxter
August 19th, 2019 Alto, TX DETAILS

So far I have had 2 of my debts settled. Not sure if all of my creditors have been contacted by Freedom Debt as I don't feel they keep me informed as often as they should as to what is going on, but at least some things are moving.

Charlene Boulware
August 19th, 2019 Baltimore, MD

I was afraid I am very nervous about going with this program the agent on the phone talk to me and is my man

Diane P Hendricks
August 19th, 2019 Denver, NC

The staff was sincere concerned and professional. They took all time necessary to explain the program, how it works and the credit and potential improvements in our financial situation. They were complete and the sign up process and efficient and thorough. We are completely pleased with the Company and staff so far.

Noelia
August 19th, 2019 Fruitland, MD DETAILS

Thank you guys, now I can sleep and feeling relieve without any deb. God bless you guys .

Peter Stanley
August 19th, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

I was buried with credit card debt from medical and start- my- own- business bills. It was to the point I would not answer the phone. Read referrals about FDR . After an interview they agreed to take me as a client. I sent them all the information about the creditors. We agreed to a monthly amount. All creditors now talk with them. I get advice in the mail and watch the progress online . Some debts are already settled. I control the monthly amount remembering it delays or accelerates the settlements.

Charles Wulff
August 19th, 2019 Mt. Pleasant, SC DETAILS

I just approved my first settlement! Freedom Debt Relief is the best! They are also always very cordial and helpful on the phone when I call.

Lilia
August 19th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS

I’m so glad I join.you. They have been so amazing and super helpful with the process. Highly recommend them. 100% satisfied

J Greene
August 19th, 2019 Anchorage, AK DETAILS

It has been frustrating at times, but FDR has worked well at resolving the problems.

Norma Briones
August 19th, 2019 Temecula, CA DETAILS

I have been a member only for a month, and my rating is only based on how my enrollment has been handled. I hope your efficient and organized way of enrolling applicants and providing the necessary information I need will continue until I complete my program.

Aug 22, 2019

We're happy to hear your positive feedback, Norma! We're here to assist you every step of the way. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

FAYE GARCIA
August 19th, 2019 Tampa, FL DETAILS

Since I joined FDR things have been a lot easier. FDR has handled all for me. They keep you in the loop as far as what they are doing to knock down all your debts.

Aug 22, 2019

We're so glad to hear about the peace of mind our program has brought you, Faye! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nita
August 19th, 2019 Middletown, VA DETAILS

Needed advice quickly , they were eager to help. Sent a note of assurance to me.

Aug 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your positive review, Nita! We're so glad to hear about your amazing experience with our staff. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Connie McNeill
August 19th, 2019 Four Oaks, NC DETAILS

I love FDR . They give me a peace of mind now that I can become debt free soon. They are making great progress on settling my debts with creditors. They understand that things happens sometimes that slows you down a little. They work with you every step of the way. Getting help from FDR was the best decision I made for my situation.

May 14, 2019

This is great, Connie. Freedom Debt Relief has your best interest in mind and we will continue to support you in every way we can. We are looking forward to resolving your final accounts! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Darren Vance
August 19th, 2019 Spring Valley, CA DETAILS

Top notch service and tremendous speed in adding my account.

Aug 22, 2019

We're so glad you are happy with the service you received, Darren! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

The Cleppers
August 19th, 2019 DETAILS

We are loving how things are progressing. We have already settled our first and working on our 2nd settlement. Very professional and always keeping us in the loop. No surprises...

Doreen c Gamradt
August 19th, 2019 Hopkins, MN DETAILS

I am very happy with the work done on my accounts.

Aug 22, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review, Doreen! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Tara S
August 19th, 2019 Beloit, WI DETAILS

Very unsatisfied after destroying my credit and then getting court papers, going thru their lawyer to settle things I still ended up having to file bankruptcy!

Aug 21, 2019

Dear Tara, We're truly sorry to hear that you were faced with the experience of one of your creditors suing you. Not all of our clients experience this, although it is true that some creditors are more aggressive than others. We do inform all clients that we cannot guarantee that your creditors will not sue you and that's why we offer the legal representation. We hope you have found accomplished your goal of becoming debt free. If there's anything we can do for you, please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if.

Lori
August 19th, 2019 Spring, TX DETAILS

Well it took a long time to activate my Dashboard but after several emails and several calls to customer service it is fixed now. No other problems right now

Aug 22, 2019

We are glad to hear you now have access to your dashboard, Lori! Our team will always be here for you on your journey to financial success. Feel free to reach out to Client Services if you ever need any assistance via phone or email at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kathy burnette
August 19th, 2019 New Iberia, LA

Great company. Very informative. Keeps you up to date every step of the way.

Aug 22, 2019

Thank you for sharing your positive experience, Kathy! We will continue to support you on your journey to a debt-free future. Feel free to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions (800) 655-6303 or email us at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

TINA ELGIN
August 19th, 2019 Kenton, TN

I was drowning in credit card debt but did not want to file bankruptcy. Freedom Debt helped me through a strategic plan just for me to work with my creditor and help me pay down my debt gradually. Their customer service is beyond excellent and always there to provide support to me and encouragement. If you follow their plan and do as they advise, you will see your debt dwindle over time. I recommend Freedom Debt who is struggling to pay their debt!

Aug 22, 2019

It brings us joy to read reviews like yours, Tina! Our team cannot wait until you get the financial freedom you deserve. Feel free to lean on us and to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions, you can call (800) 655-6303 or email us [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Marilyn B.
August 16th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Being a paying customer of Freedom Debt Relief has help me a lot. I first was so stress out about these Debts but now I can breath again. the Customer Service Representative are very personable and they keep you updated on all progress that is going on with your account. also you can keep an eye on your account as well by creating a password and looking at the "Dashboard" its easy to maneuver thru. I've been with F.D.R. for about 4 or 5 months and they have already negotiated with one of my Debtor. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief.

Aug 16, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Marilyn. We are so happy to hear that you are experiencing great services from our dedicated team of Client Services advocates. Let us know how we can continue to support your journey to financial freedom.

Debra Reed
August 16th, 2019 Lawton, OK DETAILS

Freedom Debt Relief has been a tremendous help to me. Helping my daughter through college got me in way over my head. They helped me see above the water and able to buy groceries and put gas in my car. I am now able to go out to eat with my friends every now and then and not have to tell them I can't and feel ashamed because I have no money.

Aug 16, 2019

We love your review, Debra. We can't thank you enough for sharing your outstanding experience thus far! We will continue to make sure you're pleased throughout your debt relief program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!