Freedom Debt Relief

verified

Freedom Debt Relief

verified
The minimum debt requirement is $10k

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over $10 billion in debt since its founding in 2002. The company has considerable industry experience and high customer satisfaction ratings. With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. Freedom Debt Relief employs professional debt experts to negotiate and settle debt for those suffering financial hardship.

The company offers multiple debt settlement (involves working with creditors to lower total debt owed) and debt consolidation (involves consolidating all customer debt into single monthly payments) services and is available in 34 states.

Freedom Debt Relief charges 20% of your total enrolled debt, which means the cost varies depending on your financial situation. To settle a $20,000 debt, it will cost around $4,000.

View real Freedom Debt Relief reviews below.

The Good

• Excellent Settlement Program and Debt Relief Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews
  • Online Dashboard
  • No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

Excellent Settlement Program and Debt Relief Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages to its debt settlement services including:

• Minimum of $10k in debt to begin debt settlement
  • Average cost is 21.5 percent of the total unsecured debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation with a highly trained debt consultant when a consumer decides to enlist the company's debt settlement services. The same debt settlement consultant will remain with the client throughout the entire debt settlement program. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

As an accredited debt relief company, Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 14 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. Freedom Debt Relief has years of experience standing between the creditor and the customer. Freedom will work to negotiate with every creditor the customer has, in order to secure lower credit card debt (or any type of unsecured debt).

FDR will walk customers through the debt settlement process: first, customers will stop making monthly payments to lenders. Instead, customers will make a monthly payment into a separate account, saving a lump sum for debt negotiation (the minimum payment into this account is different for each company). Freedom will then contact each creditor on the customer's behalf to negotiate a settlement.

Unfortunately, this settlement process will affect your credit score. If you miss any minimum payments on your credit card or other debt, this will decrease your credit score.

Freedom Debt Relief understands the importance of proving its ability to negotiate with creditors by maintaining accreditations.

According to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations, in their debt settlement company, above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Most Freedom Debt reviews are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining debt management, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the debt settlement program.

Clients with unsecured debt (credit card debt, personal loans, medical debt, student loan debt) usually find that the company can save a large percentage of money that would otherwise go to their creditors.

Despite the debt settlement program's tendency to negatively affect credit scores, customers with mountains of credit card debt find it extremely helpful for debt reduction.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts. Such resources let customers make informed decisions that will affect their credit scores.

Not many debt settlement companies in the industry offer such helpful tools. These tools help customers stay ahead of their lenders and tackle every type of debt (whether it's credit card debt, student loan debt, utility bills, etc.).

No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

As opposed to a debt consolidation company which consolidates all of a customer's debt into one monthly payment, debtors approach Freedom Debt Relief as a last resort in order to escape high amounts of debt. Because customers come to FDR in order to escape high payments, the company doesn't charge any fees until after debt is settled with creditors. However, most debt relief companies, like National Debt Relief and Pacific Debt, do not have upfront fees.

First, customers will open an account through Freedom Debt Relief into which they will put all of their money that would have gone toward paying their debt (this is the main reason why this program hurts your credit score more than debt consolidation).

Next, FDR will use that account to work with your creditors to find a lower total debt to pay (FDR can cut total debt down to 50 and even 30 percent in some cases).

Debt settlement companies make money by charging fees on either enrolled debt or saved debt (fees charged to saved debt are more beneficial for customers). Though its services are highly trusted and thorough, its fees are a bit higher (around 20 percent fees on enrolled debt).

The Bad

• Freedom Debt Relief Cost
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints

Freedom Debt Relief Cost

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. Freedom Debt Relief charges $4,000 to settle $20,000 in debt (20 percent of total debt). If Freedom Debt Relief cuts your debt in half, you would end up paying $14,000 instead of $20,000. Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more than this to use FDR.

Current national debt relief trends indicate that debt settlement companies tend to charge a percentage of enrolled debt as opposed to saved debt. This means that the more total debt you have, the more debt settlement companies will charge you.

Although working with a debt settlement company still saves you from paying thousands of dollars to creditors, it's better to work with companies that charge a percentage of saved debt rather than enrolled debt.

So exactly how much will Freedom Debt Relief cost you? It will cost you around 20 percent of your total enrolled debt, but customers will have to have a consultation to get an accurate estimate.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers debt settlement programs in only 35 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of $10k (the amount of which is charged fees of up around 20 percent). Most debt settlement companies will require a minimum amount of debt in order to ensure payout.

A debt settlement company that charges by saved debt will not run into this problem as much. An additional limitation is that Freedom Debt Relief is that the company only works with debtors with unsecured debt. This limitation is understandable since no debt settlement company wants to risk losing its client's homes.

Complaints

While most of the Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have are the following:

• Debt settlement takes too long
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, ample debt settlement and debt consolidation (consolidated monthly payments) experience, thoughtful and experienced debt consultants, negotiation with each creditor, and more. The company's 20 percent average fees are pretty standard in comparison to other debt settlement companies (like National Debt Relief). However, it does have the potential for higher fees.

FDR's debt negotiation experience is worth the money. Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews relate that the company has saved them thousands of dollars by negotiating with their creditors. We highly recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a low enough quote from them during your free consultation.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

Chad Vines
March 22nd, 2019 Plant City, FL

Taking longer to reduce debt than originally thought and was told by Freedom Dept Relief. Since we have paid you in full we thought we would be debt free by now.

Mar 22, 2019

Hello Chad, We're very sorry to hear that you are having issues with your program. We would be more than happy to review your account with you and resolve any concerns you are having. We will be reaching out you privately to get your contact information associated with your FDR account.

Julia Taylor
March 22nd, 2019 DeLand, FL

Freedom Debt Relief has been helping all the way telling how to set up everything and they has taken a lot of stress off of me and I am still paying my bills off and when they are payed off I will never let my self get back like this again I got a second change and I learn my lesson but mine was out of my control I lost my husband

Mar 22, 2019

Julia, we're so happy to hear how much we have helped alleviate the stress you were experiencing. You're off to a strong start and a step closer to becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Barbara key
March 22nd, 2019 Antioch, TN

Freedon Debt Relief has and continues to provide me with excellent service I could not ask for. Nothing better. Communication is great Avia lability and coustermer service is awesome . They truly have brought a sense of debt freedom to my family.

Mar 22, 2019

Thank you, Barbara, for your impressive feedback about our company! We strive to provide the best possible experience and lead you to become financially free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Greg
March 22nd, 2019 Redding, CA DETAILS

Freedom Debt Relief has been fantastic! We had over $75k in enrolled debt and are very satisfied with the progress we are making.

Mar 22, 2019

Thank you, Greg, for sharing how successful your program has been and how pleased you are with our services! We enjoy having you in the program and assisting you in becoming debt free. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Marie wallace
March 21st, 2019 Grosse Pointe, MI

I highly recommend working with freedom debt relief. I signed a contract with them in August and so far my debt has been reduced to 50%, They are all very professional and very knowledgeable to work with. Every time I call, I always have a very professional person over the phone explaining to me how things are running. Couldn’t be happier with that company. If you want freedom from dad, you can do it with them.

Mar 21, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review, Marie! Your savings have been absolutely phenomenal thus far and we're all looking forward to your continued success. We're very pleased to hear that you're happy with your progress, we are too! If you have any questions for us, please call (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Magdi H Abdelmessih
March 21st, 2019 Humble, TX DETAILS

First I need to say thanks very much for helping me,I advice every body need help to contact with freedom plus they made a good job with me and many other people,communication is easy and always answer fast,Thanks again.

Mar 21, 2019

We greatly appreciate your positive review of our services, Magdi! Our team is here to help you at every stage of your program and any time you have questions for us, please don't hesitate to reach out! Our client services team is here to help and they can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Dianna
March 21st, 2019 Denham Springs, LA DETAILS

I feel that Freedom Foundation has my back and I feel so comfortable speaking with them. They answer all my questions and are so patient with me. I trust them and I feel secure and comfortable with the guidance they give to me. Thank you Freedom Foundation for being my security.

Mar 21, 2019

Thank you for your recognition, Dianna. We're proud to be on your side and any time you have questions for us about your account, you're more than welcome to reach out to our client services team. They can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or log onto your client services team by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sharon JeffreyRoebuck
March 21st, 2019 New York, NY

All parties have been professional understanding and prompt to answer any and all questions!

Mar 21, 2019

We appreciate your kind words about our team, Sharon! Our team is always happy to help you when you need it most! Any time you have questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact our client services team by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kathleen Stoll
March 21st, 2019 Lockport, NY

All representatives I’ve talked with have been a great help guiding and consoling me through this next step of settling.

Mar 21, 2019

Our team is always eager to help you, Kathleen! If you have any questions for us along the way, no matter how big or small, please don't hesitate to contact us! Our client services team is here seven days a week and can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Linda maltry
March 21st, 2019 Grand River, OH DETAILS

We are so happy we entered our debt today n freedom debt relief program they have helped us pay off our debt in 3 years. This program really works and they are very helpful you have total control over your debt they saved us thousands great company.

Mar 21, 2019

Congratulations on your fantastic settlements, Linda! We're happy to be lending you the helping hand you deserve! Should you have questions for us in the future, please don't hesitate to contact our client services team. They can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Claudia Wilhite
March 21st, 2019 Mineola, TX

I lost my job when the company was sold and had to go on social security since I have been unable to find a new job at my age. I needed help in getting out of debt. I was unable to pay the minimum payments on my debts. FDR took over everything, worked out an affordable debt reduction payment schedule for me and worked wit my creditors to reduce my debt to an affordable amount. FDR has kept me informed all along the way and I am making progress in paying down my debts. I am very happy with FDR and have recommended them to two other people. All the people I have spoken with have been friendly and helpful. A fine company to work with.

Mar 21, 2019

We're happy to step in to lend you the helping hand you deserve, Claudia. We understand that hardships happen and we're here guide you to your brighter financial future. We're excited to see you reach your financial goals and should you have any questions for us in the future, please reach out to our client services team by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mary Jane Loudenburg
March 21st, 2019 Buckeye, AZ

Michael S finally called and was trying to be helpful “to little to late” I had already made the changes with Customer Service! They were very helpful and did what I needed needed no questions asked. I will be happy to deal with Customer Service from now on!

Mar 21, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Mary Jane. We're glad to hear that our client services team was able to assist you with your concern. Please know that we are available 7 days a week to support you on this journey! You can also email us at [email protected] for assistance when needed. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to service your financial needs.

Raymond S. Brown Sr.
March 20th, 2019 Fillmore, CA DETAILS

your continuous work to negotiate my reductions has been very successful, thank you

Mar 20, 2019

We're more than happy to be working with you, Raymond! We're looking forward to your continued success and any time you have questions for us about your account, please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Our knowledgeable client services team is here to help and they can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Joe
March 20th, 2019 Leesville, LA DETAILS

Customer Service employees have gotten 100% better over the years. When I first had to call customer service years ago it was long waits, employees reading from a script and having no real knowledge on how to answer my questions, and having to call back over and over in hopes I would reach someone that could help. Now everyone I deal with is knowledgeable and helpful. They even return phone calls!

Mar 20, 2019

Thank you for your recognition, Joe! We strive to get better every day and we have taken great care in curating a top tier client services team that's eager to help you throughout your journey with us. They're here for you seven days a week and can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or log onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com and chat with us! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Thomas King
March 20th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

I so glad I signed up because our business has been very slow and year to date I am $2100 behind so far and doesn’t look like going to get better any time soon

Mar 20, 2019

We're happy to have you on board, Thomas! We understand that financial hardships happen that are out of our control, but that's where we step in! We're happy to help you put your debt behind you and we're here for you every step of the way. Any time you have questions about your account, please reach out to our client services team by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sharon Carey
March 21st, 2019 Mountain View, MO DETAILS

FDR is doing a great job of negotiating settlements for me. I am happy with the pace of settlements and efficiency of the way they handle my monthly payments, making the most efficient use of the funds. Great company to help get rid of your debt.

Mar 21, 2019

Thank you for the positive feedback, Sharon. It's rewarding to hear just how pleased you are with our service. We also appreciate you complimenting our negotiation efforts. Keep in mind you can view your account details at anytime by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief! Here's to a brighter financial future.

Carla
March 21st, 2019 Plains, MT DETAILS

I've been with FCR almost a year. In that time they have accumulated around $6000 of my money to pay debts, settled 0 accounts & allowed one of my smallest accounts to go into collection even though they had $ & ignored a settlement offer warning that I'd go into collection if I didn't respond! They didn't respond, my credit has been hammered! " Wish I would have been better informed about how bad my credit would get during the process" - a comment with sentiments I share. Not happy & not sure where to go? This is the best nationally recognized debt relief company on the web. Can't recommend this company.

Mar 21, 2019

We're sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding our process. Please know that the negative impact you are currently seeing to your credit score is temporary. Once we are able to resolve the account balances with the enrolled creditors, the balance may be reported as settled, settled in full, paid, paid by settlement, or settled for less than the full amount. You no longer owe on this account and the balance is zero. That debt is behind you and your credit report shows it. To address your concerns regarding our negotiation efforts, a team member will be reaching out shortly, using the contact information we have on file. We appreciate your honest feedback. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to service your financial needs.

john
March 20th, 2019 The Villages, FL

Outstanding What a Relief , They gave me a life back!!

Mar 20, 2019

This is fantastic, John. We are very happy to take control of your debt and the light at the end of the tunnel is coming soon. Keep up the great work! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sue Parker
March 20th, 2019 Paradise, TX DETAILS

They are always ready to help and are very good about returning your call's in a timely manner. They are very interested in helping you get your debt resolved. All that I have talked with seem to be very caring .

Mar 20, 2019

This is great, Sue. Freedom Debt Relief has your best interest in mind and we are glad to provide the utmost service. We are very excited to see you become debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jimmy hickey
March 20th, 2019 Falls Church, VA DETAILS

I believe that FDR has helped me tremendously in getting out of debt sooner than I could have accomplished it. Many thanks and cudos for your help. Highly recommend their services.

Mar 20, 2019

Hello Jimmy, Thank you for your review. Freedom Debt Relief is delighted to assist you with your debt and we want to congratulate you on your accomplishments thus far. Success is coming very soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Judi Naber
March 20th, 2019 Mart, TX DETAILS

Very friendly and understanding. It was a easy and simple process to get me started on the right track. So far so good

Mar 20, 2019

This is a great review, Judi. Freedom Debt Relief is happy to support you and provide you excellent customer service through your completion. We are looking forward to seeing your success in becoming debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

William Green
March 20th, 2019 Granbury, TX DETAILS

Excellent help in debt settlement. Amazing how much reduction in debt when resolved. Never could do this myself. I do not have the resources to negotiate like FDR.

Oct 15, 2018

What an amazing review, William! Thank you so much for taking out the time to share your personal experiences in our program. It is heart-warming to know we were able to assist you so greatly in your initial contact with us. We are especially glad to hear the program is working for you! You are seeing a reduction in the amount of debt owed and most importantly, a debt-free future for yourself. Thank you for your services and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Dina Harrell
March 20th, 2019 North Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

It is wonderful to have to not deal with the creditors calling and harrasing you! Just let FDR do their magic!

Mar 20, 2019

Thank you for sharing, Dina. Freedom Debt Relief is overjoyed to assist you with your creditor calls and take control of your debt. We will continue to provide outstanding results! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

mary
March 20th, 2019 Canoga Park, CA DETAILS

very helpful. use chat line. disappointed with the time I wasted re: loan opportunity it was a !5% loan; FDR was not looking in my best interest when offering that uo to me; an affiliate of FDR

Mar 20, 2019

Hello Mary, We’re so sorry to hear you have had a negative experience. Could you please send us your contact information in a private message so we can look into this further and have someone contact you?

Maria
March 20th, 2019 McAllen, TX

Very informative when asking about one of my creditors

Mar 20, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review, Maria. Our highly trained client advocates will gladly provide you with any new information on your account and they will continue to answer any questions or concerns you have. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Harvey Setser
March 20th, 2019 Greenville, OH DETAILS

I had a lot of debt and didn't know how to handle it. Freedom Debt set me up on a reasonable repay schedule and by making my monthly payment on time I was out of debt early. If anyone is committed to getting out of debt, they need to talk to Freedom Debt.

Mar 20, 2019

Thank you for sharing, Harvey. You made an excellent decision when you enrolled in Freedom Debt Relief and we are very happy to hear your monthly deposit fits within your budget. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Laura
March 20th, 2019 Muskegon, MI DETAILS

TOTAL TOTAL DISAPPOINTMENT AND DECEPTION DO YOU WANT US TO SHARE THIS EXPERIENCE WITH OTHERS?????

Mar 20, 2019

Hello Laura, We’re so sorry to hear you have had a negative experience. Could you please send us your contact information in a private message so we can look into this further and have someone contact you?

BRENDA BAKER
March 22nd, 2019 Coushatta, LA DETAILS

THEY HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL. WE ARE VERY HAPPY WITH THEM. WE ARE ON TRACK TO BE DEBT FREE.

Mar 22, 2019

Brenda, it makes us so happy to hear that you are completely satisfied with our program! You're off to a strong start and a step closer to becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Laura Rosenberger
March 19th, 2019 Canonsburg, PA

I know that my debt is being handled professionally and in a timely manner.

Sep 11, 2018

Thank you, Laura for your outstanding review! We appreciate your review about the Representative. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

C W
March 19th, 2019 Saint Joseph, MO DETAILS

Mar 19, 2019

We're sorry if you feel you weren't informed regarding the impact to your credit score. We work constantly to improve how we communicate to our clients at every stage of our program. The good news is rebuilding credit is far easier to do than get out of a sizable debt problem, which is why clients turn to us in spite of any credit score issues they may incur. Almost everyone can have excellent credit in two years or less following a simple plan, no matter how bad their credit is today. After the full settlement amount is paid to and processed by a creditor, they may report to credit reporting bureaus that your account is settled in full, settled, paid, paid by settlement, or settled for less than the full amount. You no longer owe on this account and the balance is zero. That debt is behind you and your credit report shows it. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns regarding your account. Client services is available 7 days a week to address anything that comes up for you. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to service your financial needs.

nancy auberry
March 19th, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

FDR has provided me with the skills I needed to take charge of my overwhelming debt. They have negotiated and strategically gotten settlements for my debt. This was all spelled out specifically. I am pleased with their customer service. I would recommend their services.

Mar 19, 2019

Thank you for the positive feedback, Nancy. Congratulations on the progress you've made in our program. It has been our pleasure to accompany you on this journey! Keep in mind you can take a peek at your progression at anytime by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to your financial freedom!

Jerry Taylor
March 19th, 2019 Mechanicsville, MD DETAILS

I find it to be stressful not noing what's happening with my larger debts

Mar 19, 2019

We're so sorry to hear you feel out of the loop regarding the larger account balances, Mr. Taylor. Please know we have several options for you to stay up to date. Clients can log onto their client dashboard at anytime to view the details of their accounts. Also, our client services team is available 7 days a week to address any questions or concerns that come up regarding any of your account balances. Lastly, if you prefer, you can also send us an email to our support team at [email protected] to receive updates on your account. Please allow up to 48 hours to receive an email response/confirmation. We are here to support you on this journey, Mr. Taylor. Please, let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns regarding your account. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to service your financial needs.

DRM
March 19th, 2019 Roseville, CA DETAILS

While the fees are higher than I anticipated, the settlement is less than the enrolled expense ... and they ate being paid!! Very happy with the service

Mar 19, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback. We're glad to hear how pleased you are with our negotiation efforts. We hope to continue obtaining great settlements on your behalf. Keep in mind you can monitor your progression with us by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Theresa G. Shortt
March 19th, 2019 Richmond, VA DETAILS

Every time I have ever called,male or female they have been very polite and helpful in finding out answers to any of my questions,whether it has been about a collection notice or just general questions their customer service is outstanding.

Mar 19, 2019

We appreciate the compliments regarding our client services team. Thank you for sharing the great experiences you've had with us. As you continue the journey, we ask that you continue to reach out anytime assistance is needed. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to your financial freedom!

Wendy Martinez
March 18th, 2019 Ronkonkoma, NY DETAILS

They are awesome and get your bills paid quickly

Mar 18, 2019

This is a wonderful review, Wendy. Freedom Debt Relief is very happy to support you and your journey in becoming debt free. We do our absolute best to negotiate and resolve your accounts in a very timely manner. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Leonora Friday
March 18th, 2019 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

Thus far the experience has been great. Customer service has been helpful and very informative

Mar 18, 2019

Fantastic feedback, Leonora. We are overjoyed to hear of your great experience with our debt resolution program and we will continue to provide the utmost customer service through your completion. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

charles tyler
March 18th, 2019 DETAILS

great service, very nice, very product with getting back, and working with bill collectors return emails.

Mar 18, 2019

This is great to hear, Charles. We are overjoyed to provide the best service to all of our clients and we will continue to assist you in every way we can. Keep up the great work! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Dani Paige
March 18th, 2019 DETAILS

Very friendly, helpful. They took time to explain everything. The flexibility is also appreciated.

Mar 18, 2019

Hello Dani, We appreciate your review. Freedom Debt Relief is proud to assist you in becoming debt free and we will continue to answer any questions or concerns that come along the way. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Samuel Len Wenzel
March 18th, 2019 Punta Gorda, FL DETAILS

Excellent the company has done everything they promised and are very easy to work with

Mar 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review, Samuel. Freedom Debt Relief is definitely the best debt resolution option and we will continue to stay true to our word. Success is coming your way soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Tracy M
March 18th, 2019 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS

I am in the early stages with the program but so far it has been very beneficial and any questions or concerns that I have had, a representative has always responded and answered timely.

Mar 19, 2019

Welcome to Freedom Debt Relief, Tracy! We're thrilled to have you aboard. We are also looking forward to witnessing you progress toward a brighter financial future. As you begin your journey with us, keep in mind you can always view the details of your account at anytime by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Walt Totzke
March 18th, 2019 Denver, NC DETAILS

They have helped me settle my de t issue without fail

Mar 18, 2019

This is wonderful, Walt. We greatly appreciate your review and we are thrilled to settle your accounts. We are looking forward to seeing your accomplishments in becoming debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Karen Steele
March 18th, 2019 Pinnacle, NC DETAILS

I'm halfway at getting settlements in place. It's taken time but I'm overall satisfied at this point.

Mar 18, 2019

Excellent feedback, Karen! We want to congratulate you on your success thus far and we are looking forward to resolving your future accounts. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Trina Townsend
March 18th, 2019 Blackstone, VA DETAILS

They work with you, very friendly they help you if you have a problem..

Mar 18, 2019

Hello Trina, Thank you for sharing your feedback. Freedom Debt Relief is very happy to assist you with your accounts and we will continue to resolve your debt in a very timely manner. Financial freedom is coming your way! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

DT
March 18th, 2019 Edgewood, MD DETAILS

They made me feel like I was not alone in this. They are very kind and supportive to me all the time.

Mar 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing, DT. Freedom Debt Relief is glad to support you throughout your journey in becoming debt free and we are confident you will very successful in the near future. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Johnnie Dudley
March 18th, 2019 Newark, DE DETAILS

Great. Customer Service Representatives can always answer any questions I may have.

Mar 18, 2019

Thank you for posting your feedback, Johnnie. We are very glad to hear you have had a great experience with our Client Advocates thus far and we are looking forward to seeing you debt free. Keep up the great work! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Michael Wasserleben
March 18th, 2019 Southampton, PA DETAILS

Everything has been great. They have settled several debts quickly.

Mar 18, 2019

Hello Michael, Thank you very much for your review. We are overjoyed to assist you with your debt and we want to congratulate you on your settlements thus far. Graduation is coming soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Tracey Rooney
March 18th, 2019 Mechanicsburg, PA DETAILS

Good so far. One debt paid off, yet not sure if it's taken off my credit report .

Mar 19, 2019

Congratulations on your first settlement with us! This is a huge milestone and you should be very proud! We certainly are. If you have any questions about the settlement or your account in general, please do not hesitate to reach out to client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] for assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

ray
March 18th, 2019 Tionesta, PA DETAILS

very good company they do what they say they would and on timely mattter

Mar 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing your wonderful review, Ray. Freedom Debt Relief has your best interest in mind and we will continue to resolve your accounts in a very timely manner. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Carolyn BeHanna
March 18th, 2019 Uniontown, PA DETAILS

I have been very happy with this service! All agents I have talked with have been very explanatory and I would not be able to have gotten rid of my credit card debt with out FDR!

Mar 19, 2019

Thank you for sharing your fantastic experiences in our program! We are ecstatic to know our service proved to be very beneficial for you and your household. As you continue your journey with us, keep in mind you can always peek at your progress by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Paul F Martin
March 18th, 2019 Herkimer, NY DETAILS

Great communication. Very easy to work with.

Mar 19, 2019

We appreciate the feedback. Thank you for sharing how easy you find it to follow our process. However, we are here to address any questions or concerns that come up for you. Client services is available 7 days a week and can be reached by calling (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!