Freedom Debt Relief

10 hours ago

Freedom Debt Relief

verified
The minimum debt requirement is $10k

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over $9 billion in debt since its founding in 2002. The company has considerable industry experience and high customer satisfaction ratings. With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. Freedom Debt Relief employs professional debt experts to negotiate and settle debt for those suffering financial hardship.

The company offers multiple debt settlement (involves working with creditors to lower total debt owed) and debt consolidation (involves consolidating all customer debt into single monthly payments) services and is available in 34 states.

Freedom Debt Relief charges 20% of your total enrolled debt. To settle a $20,000 debt, that will cost you around $4,000.

The Good

• Excellent Settlement Program and Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews
  • Online Dashboard
  • No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

Excellent Settlement Program and Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages to its debt settlement services including:

• Minimum of $10k in debt to begin debt settlement
  • Average cost is 21.5 percent of the total unsecured debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation with a highly trained debt consultant when a consumer decides to enlist the company's debt settlement services. The same debt settlement consultant will remain with the client throughout the entire debt settlement program. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

As an accredited debt relief company, Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 14 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. Freedom Debt Relief has years of experience standing between the creditor and the customer. Freedom will work to negotiate with every creditor the customer has, in order to secure lower credit card debt (or any type of unsecured debt).

FDR will walk customers through the debt relief process: first, customers will stop making monthly payments to creditors. Instead, customers will make a monthly payment into a separate account, saving a lump sum for debt negotiation (the minimum payment into this account is different for each company). Freedom will then contact each creditor on the customer's behalf.

Unfortunately, this process will affect your credit score. If you miss any minimum payments on your debt, this will decrease your credit score.

Freedom Debt Relief understands the importance of proving its ability to negotiate with creditors by maintaining accreditations. According to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations, in their debt settlement company, above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Most Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining debt management, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the debt settlement program.

Clients with unsecured debt (credit card debt, personal loans, medical debt, student loan debt) usually find that the company can save a large percentage of money that would otherwise go to their creditors. Despite the debt settlement program's tendency to negatively affect credit scores, customers with mountains of credit card debt find it extremely helpful.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts. Such resources let customers make informed decisions that will affect their credit scores.

Not many debt settlement companies in the industry offer such helpful tools. These tools help customers stay ahead of their creditors and tackle every type of debt (whether it's credit card debt, student loan debt, utility bills, etc.).

No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

As opposed to a debt consolidation company which consolidates all of a customer's debt into one monthly payment, debtors approach Freedom Debt Relief as a last resort in order to escape high amounts of debt. Because customers come to FDR in order to escape high payments, the company doesn't charge any fees until after debt is settled with creditors. However, this is true of most debt relief companies, like National Debt Relief and Pacific Debt.

First, customers will open an account through Freedom Debt Relief into which they will put all of their money that would have gone toward paying their debt (this is the main reason why this program hurts your credit score more than debt consolidation).

Next, FDR will use that account to work with your creditors to find a lower total debt to pay (FDR can cut total debt down to 50 and even 30 percent in some cases).

Debt settlement companies make money by charging fees on either enrolled debt or saved debt (fees charged to saved debt are more beneficial for customers). Though its services are highly trusted and thorough, its fees are a bit higher (around 20 percent fees on enrolled debt).

The Bad

• Freedom Debt Relief Cost
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints

Freedom Debt Relief Cost

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. Freedom Debt Relief charges $4,000 to settle $20,000 in debt (20 percent of total debt). If Freedom Debt Relief cuts your debt in half, you would end up paying $14,000 instead of $20,000. Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more than this to use FDR.

Current national debt relief trends indicate that debt settlement companies tend to charge a percentage of enrolled debt as opposed to saved debt. This means that the more total debt you have, the more debt settlement companies will charge you.

Although working with a debt settlement company still saves you from paying thousands of dollars to creditors, it's better to work with companies that charge a percentage of saved debt rather than enrolled debt.

So exactly how much will Freedom Debt Relief cost you? It will cost you around 20 percent of your total enrolled debt, but customers will have to have a consultation to get an accurate estimate.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers debt settlement programs in only 34 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of $10k (the amount of which is charged fees of up around 20 percent). Most debt settlement companies will require a minimum amount of debt in order to ensure payout.

A debt settlement company that charges by saved debt will not run into this problem as much. An additional limitation is that Freedom Debt Relief is that the company only works with debtors with unsecured debt. This limitation is understandable since no debt settlement company wants to risk losing its client's homes.

Complaints

While most of the Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have are the following:

• Debt settlement takes too long
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, ample debt settlement and debt consolidation (consolidated monthly payments) experience, thoughtful and experienced debt consultants, negotiation with each creditor, and more. The company's 20 percent average fees are pretty standard in comparison to other debt settlement companies (like National Debt Relief). However, it does have the potential for higher fees.

FDR's debt negotiation experience is worth the money. Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews relate that the company has saved them thousands of dollars by negotiating with their creditors. We highly recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a low enough quote from them during your free consultation.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

Liz Albert
October 19th, 2018 Tampa, FL DETAILS

When I called the representative was very understanding and offered solutions instead of trying to "sell" me the FDR service. After asking a few questions, and explaining to me how FDR can help me, I found myself breathing easier after I signed up. My debts are being paid off. You will find no better service. FDR representatives are very helpful and take great pains to explain every step. I felt very comfortable from the start. I am happy with Freedom Debt Relief and wish I signed up sooner.

[email protected]Oct 19, 2018

Thank you, Liz, for your stunning feedback and rating! We are pleased to be able to assist you with your debt and lead you to a financial freedom! Our goal is to make sure all clients feel welcome, confident, and valued in the program. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Charles P
October 19th, 2018 Parkville, MD DETAILS

I must be honest, I was a bit skeptical at first because I have talked with other firms and actually handled others' issues regarding debt relief. Believe me that I have seen some atrocious deals. FDR never made me feel pressured to do anything. They are always respectful especially when I ask the same question 10 different ways. Their policies are clear and if they don't know the answer right away, they go find it. And it doesn't matter if the answer is unfavorable. My one solid piece of advice to persons considering this program - Do it! And if you're in it and thinking of pulling out after the first couple of months - Don't do it! (As you can tell, I thought about it but I stuck with it and Voila! Relief did come!) I am so excited and can't wait for the next items to be resolved. Thank you for being human about the process. Sincerely, Charles Pratt

[email protected]Oct 19, 2018

Charles, we really appreciate your sincere and comments about your debt relief program! We are delighted that you have given us the opportunity to be able to assist you with your debt and get you to become debt free! We will continue to be with you every step of the way and keep rooting for you to get you to your graduation path of being completed. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nick M
October 19th, 2018 Flint, MI DETAILS

Really Helped my family eliminate our credit debt without filing bankruptcy.

[email protected]Oct 19, 2018

Hello Nick, Thank you for your amazing review! It's our pleasure to be able to help you become debt free without having to file bankruptcy. We're pleased our program is helping you and we look forward to many more great experiences. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Laura Anderson
October 19th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

I was struggling from pay check to pay check trying to pay my debt off until I was referred to the Freedom debt relief program by a lawyer who gave me advice on not to go bankrupt because it will effect my credit for many years. This was the best decision I ever made because it allowed me to get out of debt without struggling pay check to pay check. If you are living in debt and can’t seem to find away out let the Freedom debt relief program help you. This is my story and I’m on my way to being debt free in a few more months ahead. Thank You debt relief.

[email protected]Oct 19, 2018

Congratulations Laura, for being a step closer on completing the program and most importantly becoming debt free! Thank you for sharing your story and your experience with the program! We are very excited for you! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Karen Eberly
October 19th, 2018 Mansfield, PA DETAILS

Just getting started with FDR but so far my experience has been great! Anton has been super, checking in to see how we are making out, answering all of our questions and calling me back . Their customer service is awesome! Wish we would have signed up with them sooner! Our Thanks to the whole team for reducing stress levels and getting us back on track!

[email protected]Oct 19, 2018

Thank you, Karen, for your phenomenal review of Freedom Debt Relief! We know that our clients have come to us during extreme hardship, so to know how much we have helped alleviate the stress and anxiety you were experiencing is great! You are now one step closer to becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

MK
October 19th, 2018 Floral City, FL

Carefree, worry free. The professionals take care of the chore that could be very intimidating and difficult.

[email protected]Oct 19, 2018

We appreciate your confidence in our service, MK. Thank you for sharing our program has successfully provided you with peace of mind! This is one of our main focuses when it comes to our clients. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide on your debt-free journey!

Candice
October 19th, 2018 Melvindale, MI

I was over my head with y credit cards, the interest rate was killing me witch led to trying to figure out how to pay my creditors. I broke down and called Freedom Debt relief and the representative I spoke to( John S) made the process so easy . I can breathe a little now that I have a support to help me work with paying down my creditors.

[email protected]Oct 19, 2018

Thank you, Candice, for your inspiring review! We are so grateful you joined our program and allowing us to assist you with your debt! We will continue to be with you every step of the way. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

jason neal
October 19th, 2018 Christiansburg, VA

these guys rock...got my 1st debt settled for half the amount owed....I am very happy

[email protected]Oct 19, 2018

Wow, Jason! A fifty-percent settlement is amazing!! Thank you for sharing how satisfied you are with the first settlement. Keep up the amazing work and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Connie
October 19th, 2018 Sycamore, PA DETAILS

It has been a great experience for us. You have taken so much stress off of us. I have already recommended your service to three of my friends. Thank you so much. I am so excited that I am finally almost finished with payments.

[email protected]Oct 19, 2018

We cannot thank you enough, Connie for sharing we have successfully relieved you and your family of the unnecessary stress related to debt! One of our main goals is to put our clients' minds at ease. We are excited as well to see you progress to a debt-free future. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

foster
October 18th, 2018 Decatur, AL DETAILS

I appreciate that whenever I call your representative is knowledgeable about my account.

[email protected]Oct 18, 2018

This is a huge compliment to us, Foster. Thank you so much for sharing! Providing our clients with world-class customer service is one of our main goals. Please continue to reach out to client services at (800)655-6303 as other questions and/or concerns come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Deborah Storandt
October 18th, 2018 Mindoro, WI DETAILS

Everyone is so helpful and very knowledgeable. I am very happy so far with the program.

[email protected]Oct 18, 2018

Thank you for complimenting our client services team. We appreciate you sharing how they have been so helpful to you in our program. Please continue to reach out to client services at (800)655-6303 with any questions and/or concerns that come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Gonzalo Andrade
October 18th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I am very grateful for your help is a great company, they are always attentive to answer my questions and I have recommended them to my friends thank you very much for helping me.

[email protected]Oct 18, 2018

Thank you, Gonzalo, for your phenomenal review! It makes us happy to hear that you would recommend us and that you are satisfied with our company. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Laureann Dixon
October 18th, 2018 Chester, VA DETAILS

I must say my experience has been great, worry free. I would recommend this to all who are overwhelmed in debt.

[email protected]Oct 18, 2018

Thank you for your kind words, Laureann! We're happy that you've had a great experience thus far! Any time you have questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to our client services team at (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Alfredo
October 18th, 2018 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

I am so happy I found Freedom debt Relief, I never once worried, I had calls but I told them I am going to pay, but I said you need to make a deal with FREEDOM Debt Relief. They said they’d take me to court, I told them Freedom Debt relief has their lawyers and please talk to them. They never called again. I’ve saved money from Freedom Debt Relief and I can Focus on my family and pets. Thank You Freedom Debt Relief

[email protected]Oct 18, 2018

We're glad to hear that you've been able to stop those creditor calls, Alfredo! We're very pleased to hear that you're moving forward confidently and without worries. Don't forget that the Freedom Debt Relief team is here for you every step of the way! Also, any time you have questions or concerns, please reach out to our client services team at (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Patricia Graves
October 18th, 2018 Dayton, TX DETAILS

I had nine credit cards enrolled in the program and six have already been resolved. Only 3 more to go. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I actually am saving more money now. The once a month payment is far less than what I was paying in minimum payments each month. My credit is already inproving.

[email protected]Oct 18, 2018

Wow, Patricia! Your progress so far is phenomenal! It's absolutely wonderful to hear that you're able to save money and every day you're getting closer to your debt-free future! While we're working on your remaining accounts, please feel free to reach out to our client services team any time you have questions or would like assistance with your account. They can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Cheryl Harvin
October 18th, 2018 Reisterstown, MD

Everyone was very helpful and accommodating.

[email protected]Oct 18, 2018

We're very pleased that our team has been there when you need them, Cheryl! Don't forget that the Freedom Debt Relief team is here for you every step of the way! Additionally, any time you have questions, please feel free to reach out to our client services team at (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Craig Farrow
October 18th, 2018 Shawnee, OK DETAILS

Working toward total credit card debt freedom. So far, so good! The company is negotiating a settlement below what the card companies wanted, and it will cost me much less, even figuring in the FDR fees!

[email protected]Oct 18, 2018

Congratulations on your settlements so far, Craig! We're proud of your achievements and we're looking forward to your next settlement! Any time you have questions or would like assistance, please feel free to reach out to our client services team at (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nicholas Nettles
October 18th, 2018 Grand Rapids, MI DETAILS

It is very nice to be able to call and hear a real person on the other end. And are very friendly and answer all the questions that you have to ask l am very pleased with the choice l have made Thank You For Helping Me and My Family Get Out Of Debt

[email protected]Oct 18, 2018

Thank you for the terrific review, Nicholas! We're thrilled to hear that our client services team has been able to provide you with great assistance and we're very pleased to hear that you feel you made the right decision by choosing Freedom Debt Relief to be your partner on your debt-free journey! Any time you have questions, please continue to reach out to our client services team at (800) 655-6303 or by logging into your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Ricky A Bowen
October 18th, 2018 Claypool, IN DETAILS

I'm having a lot of trouble with the process right now. I've been doing this for 2-3 months and creditors are calling me multiple times a day and have turned me into the credit bureaus. My credit score is dropping rapidly by 20 points a day. I'm wandering if I have chose the wrong company to consolidate with. The creditors say you haven't contacted them and others say they denied your requests. Tell me how this is supposed to be relief from anything. I was never late on my payments, I just got too many debts and was using all my monthly income to pay debt leaving nothing for me to live on.

[email protected]Oct 18, 2018

We're sorry if you feel you weren't informed enough about our program, Ricky. We will be more than happy to speak with you about your concerns and hopefully resolve them. We will have one of our team members reach out to you shortly. Thank you for your patience.

John
October 17th, 2018 Liverpool, NY

Freedom's staff are most understanding and fully realize what a difficult situation this is for their client and all, from sales rep to company clerk have done all they could to make it a pleasant operation. the are courteous , knowledgeable, and go that extra mile for you.

[email protected]Oct 17, 2018

We are thrilled in knowing our client services team has treated you with such compassion and professionalism. Thank you for taking out the time to share with us how pleased you are in our services. It is greatly appreciated. Please continue to reach out to client services at (800)655-6303 as other questions and/or concerns come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief! Here's to a debt-free future!!

Scott Perks
October 17th, 2018 Philipsburg, PA DETAILS

I like how they help you get out of debt. They even show me what they will help pay and how much is in your account and they show you and how much they are willing to pay

[email protected]Oct 17, 2018

Thank you for sharing such an amazing review, Scott! We are so glad to know you are very aware of your actual savings in the program and how we are leading you to a debt-free future! We appreciate you taking out the time to share your feedback. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mary A Grahn
October 17th, 2018 City of Saint Peters, MO

I wasn't sure what to do about credit debt until I googled Debt Relief. FDR was one that came up and the reviews where so good that I decide to contact them. Very friendly, knowledgeable staff. I would recommend them to anyone in credit card debt.

[email protected]Oct 17, 2018

Thank you for the recommendation, Mary! We appreciate you taking out the time to share your personal experiences in our program. It is rewarding to hear our client services staff has treated you with such respect and professionalism. Thank you, again for sharing and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Gerald Alexander
October 17th, 2018 Tyler, TX DETAILS

Great service. Able to review progress quickly and easily.

[email protected]Oct 17, 2018

We are so glad to hear you are pleased with our service! Thank you for sharing. Please continue to reach out to client services at (800)655-6303 as other questions and/or concerns come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Barbara Comazzi
October 17th, 2018 Whitestone, NY DETAILS

Didn't want to claim bankruptcy so chose this way instead. The FDR has been good and expect they will get better over the next four years. They already have started a settlement with one of my creditors and it's only been 2 months. They work fast and look forward to cleating up the rest off my debts over the next 4 years. Thank you for all your assistance FDR.

[email protected]Oct 17, 2018

Many consumers are not aware that bankruptcy is not their only option. Thank you for taking out the time to share how our program was able to benefit you personally. We appreciate it! Also, congratulations on the progress you've made so far. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you on your debt-free journey!

Cynthia Hardy
October 17th, 2018

So for I am very please with Freedom Debt Relief. They have provided great service. If I need a answer they are always available and gives valuable information. I am looking forward to continuing to work with Freedom Debt Relief. I would recommend my friends or anyone else who would be interested in getting rid of there debts. I am on my way. It's not easy but just talking with them relieve some of the pain. Creditors call write but I keep Freedom Debt Relief informed and so far they have hand them.

[email protected]Oct 17, 2018

We are very pleased with your amazing review, Cynthia! It is rewarding to hear the service we have provided has surpassed expectations. Providing our clients with world-class customer service is one of our main goals. We truly appreciate the recommendation of our services to family members and friends. Did you know we have a referral bonus program? Here's you to becoming debt free. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you along the way!

FA
October 17th, 2018 Dearborn Heights, MI DETAILS

I am so happy that I joined FDR I have been on it for 6 or 7 months abd 2 or my 3 creditors have been paid so excited thanks FDR

[email protected]Oct 17, 2018

Congratulations on your settlements, we're very proud of your success! We're looking forward to your next milestone and in the meantime please feel free to reach out to our client services team any time you have questions by calling (800) 655-6303 or by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Barbara C Strahm
October 17th, 2018 Sellersburg, IN DETAILS

Well, for the first week, they were great. Once I signed the papers, it has gone downhill. I have left 3 messages for Jeremy with no return call. I have emailed requesting a call back to discuss questions I have....no response!

[email protected]Oct 17, 2018

We're very sorry that your debt consultant hasn't gotten back to you in a timely manner, Barbara. We will be happy to have a member of our team reach out to you to discuss your questions and concerns. Additionally, you're always more than welcome to reach out to our client services team at (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] whenever you have questions regarding your program.

Barbara Simpson
October 17th, 2018 Crestwood, KY DETAILS

Feel it is doing best job they can to help me get out of debt. just wish I could put more into my account but at this time funds do not allow me to do so. Overall FDR is doing a good job for me

[email protected]Oct 17, 2018

We're more than happy to be on your side, Barbara! Even though you're unable to add funds right now, please note that you'll have the option to do so any time throughout your program. We're looking forward to your continued success and please don't hesitate to reach out to our client services team at (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] any time you have questions or need assistance. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Gerald Nugent
October 17th, 2018 Owensboro, KY

I am a new customer but everything was well explained to me. Mark C explained everything the program had to offer and what to expect.

[email protected]Oct 17, 2018

Welcome to Freedom Debt Relief, Gerald! We appreciate you taking the time to write us a great review and we're very pleased to hear that Mark took great care of you during your enrollment. We also have a world-class client services team that can be reached at, (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] any time you have questions or concerns throughout your journey with us. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Robert Cole
October 17th, 2018 Henderson, NV DETAILS

Freedom Debt Relief has been a god sent, everything is going along great and the people are great to work with.

[email protected]Oct 17, 2018

We're happy that our program is working well for you, Robert! We're proud to be on your side throughout your debt free journey! Along the way, please feel free to reach out to our client services team at (800) 655-6303 or by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com any time you have questions! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

J Miles
October 17th, 2018 Lewistown, PA DETAILS

SUPER easy, but excessively unnerving while the process continues. It's a huge stress, but the FDR folks make the procedure easy to navigate and easy to communicate back-and-forth. While the credit rating takes a HUGE nosedive, I can still foresee increasing the rating after everything is dealt with.

[email protected]Oct 17, 2018

We appreciate your honest review! We understand the credit impact can be stressful, however, please note that it is 100% temporary, and you're definitely right, you'll see it will increase as your accounts are resolved. Please continue to reach out to our client services team at (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] any time you have questions or need assistance with your account. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

richard p goldsmith
October 17th, 2018 Springfield, VA

I am impressed you are making progress quicker than I thought

[email protected]Oct 17, 2018

We're very happy to hear that your accounts are being resolved quickly, Richard! Congratulations on your success thus far and we're looking forward to your next settlement! In the meantime, if you have questions regarding your account, please feel free to reach out to our client services at (800) 655-6303 or by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Despina Harris
October 16th, 2018 Mount Vernon, NY

I am very pleased and satisfied with my association with your company. Two settlements are already accomplishments. My rep Paul L is always there to answer any of my concerns.

[email protected]Oct 16, 2018

Congratulations, Despina on the progress you've already made! We appreciate you recognizing one of our amazing advocates as well. We enjoy celebrating those who go above and beyond for our clients. Great job, Paul! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you on your debt-free journey!

Ronald L Chaney
October 16th, 2018 Olivehurst, CA

They are very knowledgeable and help me with a lots of questions and answers and was surprising how fast I already have some accounts in the settlement please

[email protected]Oct 16, 2018

Great job, Ronald! Congratulations on the progress you've already made in our program. Thank you for complimenting the skill set of our advocates in client services. Providing a world-class customer experience is one of our top priorities! We appreciate you taking out the time to share your feedback. Keep up the amazing work you are doing and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Doug Wylie
October 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Freedom Debt Relief are doing exactly what they said they would do. My debt is coming down and my credit numbers are going up. They are friendly and easy to work with. All you have to do is listen to them and do what they they say. It is as easy as that.

[email protected]Oct 16, 2018

Great review, Doug! It is so rewarding to hear your debt is going down while your credit score is going up! Congratulations on the progress you've made in our program. Keep up the excellent work! We also appreciate you complimenting the skills of our advocates in client services. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you on your debt-free journey!

Ryan
October 16th, 2018 Englewood, CO DETAILS

I have had a pretty successful relationship with Freedom Debt Relief, but the one recommendation I have is more communication up front. I think people who seek out your service are feeling pretty vulnerable and are accepting of anyone who can help them. I would absolutely do this program again if I went back in time, I just wish I had a better understanding of how it worked when I started.

[email protected]Oct 16, 2018

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback, Ryan. We work constantly to improve how we communicate to our clients and have made big improvements over the past year or so. Thank you for your feedback and know that we are working on it!

Victor Eckerle
October 16th, 2018 Lafitte, LA

The people are very helpful and polite to talk with and such a relief to know soon I’ll be debt free!

[email protected]Oct 17, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Victor. We are pleased in knowing our service has been able to provide you with peace of mind. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you to a debt-free future!

Brenda Bryant
October 16th, 2018 Hobbs, NM DETAILS

I have been very please with freedom relief they have informed us with all decisions and work with us financially to achieve our goals.

[email protected]Oct 17, 2018

We appreciate you sharing your personal experiences in our program. It is rewarding to hear our client services advocates have been informative and professional. Please continue to reach out to client services as other questions and/or concerns come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Salvador Nieto
October 16th, 2018 El Paso, TX

Exceptional customer service and exceptional service that is always great to know that you can always count on.

[email protected]Oct 17, 2018

We are thrilled to know our advocates in client services have surpassed your expectations! Thank you so much for taking out the time to share this with us and fellow consumers. Here's to a debt-free future and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Faye Sylvester
October 16th, 2018 Gonzales, LA DETAILS

In Sept Quentin Green from Freedom Debt Reliefcontacted me to help with debts which I had many. He just took over and guided me on what to do to resolve them. He was very sincere on what I had to do which made me feel so much better. I would recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anyone who think it's hopeless because not so.

[email protected]Oct 17, 2018

Thank you, Faye, for your amazing feedback on your debt consultant! Our goal is to make sure all clients feel welcome and confident in the program and know you can turn over to us for help! We really appreciate hearing that you would recommend us. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!