Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

Freedom Debt Relief

verified
$100 Guarantee
The minimum debt requirement is $10k

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over $9 billion in debt since its founding in 2002. The company has considerable industry experience and high customer satisfaction ratings. With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. Freedom Debt Relief employs professional debt experts to negotiate and settle debt for those suffering financial hardship.

The company offers multiple debt settlement (involves working with creditors to lower total debt owed) and debt consolidation (involves consolidating all customer debt into single monthly payments) services and is available in 34 states.

Freedom Debt Relief charges 20% of your total enrolled debt. To settle a $20,000 debt, that will cost you around $4,000.

The Good

• Excellent Settlement Program and Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews
  • Online Dashboard
  • No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

Excellent Settlement Program and Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages to its debt settlement services including:

• Minimum of $10k in debt to begin debt settlement
  • Average cost is 21.5 percent of the total unsecured debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation with a highly trained debt consultant when a consumer decides to enlist the company's debt settlement services. The same debt settlement consultant will remain with the client throughout the entire debt settlement program. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

As an accredited debt relief company, Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 14 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. Freedom Debt Relief has years of experience standing between the creditor and the customer. Freedom will work to negotiate with every creditor the customer has, in order to secure lower credit card debt (or any type of unsecured debt).

FDR will walk customers through the debt relief process: first, customers will stop making monthly payments to creditors. Instead, customers will make a monthly payment into a separate account, saving a lump sum for debt negotiation (the minimum payment into this account is different for each company). Freedom will then contact each creditor on the customer's behalf.

Unfortunately, this process will affect your credit score. If you miss any minimum payments on your debt, this will decrease your credit score.

Freedom Debt Relief understands the importance of proving its ability to negotiate with creditors by maintaining accreditations. According to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations, in their debt settlement company, above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Most Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining debt management, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the debt settlement program.

Clients with unsecured debt (credit card debt, personal loans, medical debt, student loan debt) usually find that the company can save a large percentage of money that would otherwise go to their creditors. Despite the debt settlement program's tendency to negatively affect credit scores, customers with mountains of credit card debt find it extremely helpful.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts. Such resources let customers make informed decisions that will affect their credit scores.

Not many debt settlement companies in the industry offer such helpful tools. These tools help customers stay ahead of their creditors and tackle every type of debt (whether it's credit card debt, student loan debt, utility bills, etc.).

No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

As opposed to a debt consolidation company which consolidates all of a customer's debt into one monthly payment, debtors approach Freedom Debt Relief as a last resort in order to escape high amounts of debt. Because customers come to FDR in order to escape high payments, the company doesn't charge any fees until after debt is settled with creditors. However, this is true of most debt relief companies, like National Debt Relief and Pacific Debt.

First, customers will open an account through Freedom Debt Relief into which they will put all of their money that would have gone toward paying their debt (this is the main reason why this program hurts your credit score more than debt consolidation).

Next, FDR will use that account to work with your creditors to find a lower total debt to pay (FDR can cut total debt down to 50 and even 30 percent in some cases).

Debt settlement companies make money by charging fees on either enrolled debt or saved debt (fees charged to saved debt are more beneficial for customers). Though its services are highly trusted and thorough, its fees are a bit higher (around 20 percent fees on enrolled debt).

The Bad

• Freedom Debt Relief Cost
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints

Freedom Debt Relief Cost

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. Freedom Debt Relief charges $4,000 to settle $20,000 in debt (20 percent of total debt). If Freedom Debt Relief cuts your debt in half, you would end up paying $14,000 instead of $20,000. Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more than this to use FDR.

Current national debt relief trends indicate that debt settlement companies tend to charge a percentage of enrolled debt as opposed to saved debt. This means that the more total debt you have, the more debt settlement companies will charge you.

Although working with a debt settlement company still saves you from paying thousands of dollars to creditors, it's better to work with companies that charge a percentage of saved debt rather than enrolled debt.

So exactly how much will Freedom Debt Relief cost you? It will cost you around 20 percent of your total enrolled debt, but customers will have to have a consultation to get an accurate estimate.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers debt settlement programs in only 34 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of $10k (the amount of which is charged fees of up around 20 percent). Most debt settlement companies will require a minimum amount of debt in order to ensure payout.

A debt settlement company that charges by saved debt will not run into this problem as much. An additional limitation is that Freedom Debt Relief is that the company only works with debtors with unsecured debt. This limitation is understandable since no debt settlement company wants to risk losing its client's homes.

Complaints

While most of the Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have are the following:

• Debt settlement takes too long
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, ample debt settlement and debt consolidation (consolidated monthly payments) experience, thoughtful and experienced debt consultants, negotiation with each creditor, and more. The company's 20 percent average fees are pretty standard in comparison to other debt settlement companies (like National Debt Relief). However, it does have the potential for higher fees.

FDR's debt negotiation experience is worth the money. Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews relate that the company has saved them thousands of dollars by negotiating with their creditors. We highly recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a low enough quote from them during your free consultation.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

Mary
December 11th, 2018 Marietta, OK DETAILS

I'm glad I used them to help me lower my monthly payment. They're always very attentive to what you need but nobody's perfect. They have what they call a dashboard or website that you can go to, so you can watch to see what's going on. They help with debt, but it still takes a long time.

[email protected]Dec 11, 2018

Congratulations on the many successes you've had in our program, Mary. We're glad to know that our program has truly helped you with the monthly payments you were making to creditors. Also, great job utilizing your client dashboard! We use this as a tool to keep our many clients up to date regarding their individual accounts. It does take time to resolve the debts, but as you can see, our process does work. Thank you for sharing your honest feedback and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Justen
December 11th, 2018 Queen Creek, AZ DETAILS

I heard about them from about word of mouth, a friend of mine actually told me they worked with them before and they're great since I've been with them, they've been great for me too. Whenever I have any issues with them, they've actually been great working with me, communication is great they're always there when I call. To communicate with me they either call me, send me emails, or often send me text messages. I've cut my debt a ton by working with them.

[email protected]Dec 11, 2018

Be sure to thank your friend for us, Justen! We're glad to know that our program has proved beneficial for you as well. Congratulations on all of the success you've had with us since enrolling! You are doing a fantastic job progressing along the graduation path specifically created for you. Nice work! We're glad that you feel so supported in our program as well. Please continue to contact us in client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] with questions regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Carol
December 11th, 2018 Lewiston, ID DETAILS

I was looking a way to get of debt and I found them on the business bureau. They are definitely worth the money. It's working; my credit score has gone up and I've only got a year to go and I'll be out of debt. Their customer support though email has helped me in everything; make plans to make the payment, what they were going to pay off, and getting me out of debt. They are very trustworthy as far as I know.

[email protected]Dec 11, 2018

Thank you for the positive feedback, Carol. We're glad to know that our program has truly helped you reduce the debt you owe. It's an even greater reward to hear that you are even seeing an improvement to your credit score. We truly appreciate you sharing the awesome benefits you've gained since enrolling with us. As you work toward graduation, please know we are here to support every step. Continue to contact us in client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] with questions and/or concerns regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to a debt-free future!

December 11th, 2018 Princeton, TX DETAILS

I signed up because they were rated number one in their business. We communicated through email and tests and I never had any trouble getting in touch with anyone in customer service. I did not feel good about having to use them but I do feel good about the fact that they have done a good job.

Tonnea
December 11th, 2018 DeSoto, TX DETAILS

I signed up with Freedom Debt Relief because they had a proven track record. They gave me options with their service. Their customer support is knowledgeable and supportive to bringing resolution. They kept me updated through their website. I wish it hadn't taken me so long to finally make the decision to sign up.

[email protected]Dec 11, 2018

Thank you for the feedback, Tonnea. We're so proud of the many accomplishments you've experienced with us. Congratulations on successfully completing our program! Because you were so committed to our process, you were able to graduate much sooner than anticipated. Wonderful job! Did you know that we offer a referral bonus? Feel free to contact us in client services at (800)655-6303 for more information. Congratulations, again and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Enjoy your financial freedom!

Gary
December 11th, 2018 Bemidji, MN DETAILS

I liked the way that they were able to take care of my problem. Their customer support was very helpful, and they kept me very informed through emails and the dashboard. At first I was a little leery about signing up, but I am very comfortable and confident with it now. I already have recommended them to a few people.

[email protected]Dec 11, 2018

Thank you for recommending our service to other consumers, Gary. We also appreciate you complimenting our client services staff. It's understandable that you may have been a bit skeptical in the beginning. Congratulations on hanging in there! You are doing a fantastic job progressing along your graduation path. Keep up the amazing work! As you work toward a debt-free future, please know we are here to support you every step of the way. Please continue to reach out to us in client services anytime there's a question and/or concern regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Domenic
December 11th, 2018 DETAILS

I feel good about my choice of using them for debt relief. I choose them to help me with my debt. I think their customer service is doing a great job, they keep me updated daily by sending me emails or they would call me. They're doing a great job

[email protected]Dec 11, 2018

We're glad you appreciate our communication efforts, Domenic. We also appreciate you complimenting the skill set of our advocates in client services. Thank you so much! As you continue toward a debt-free future, always feel free to contact us in client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] with any questions regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Carlene
December 11th, 2018 Newport, TN DETAILS

I decided to use Freedom Debt Relief to just help calm and to help me pay off my bills. They keep me updated quite a bit, once or twice a week. Every time I called them and needed to ask a question or something their customer service was there to answer the question. I feel like it helps me a whole lot.

[email protected]Dec 11, 2018

We're glad to be of assistance to you, Carlene. We appreciate you complimenting the service provided by our advocates. It's rewarding to know all of your questions have been addressed and answered. Thank you for sharing that you appreciate our communication efforts as well. Please continue to contact us in client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] as other questions come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your debt-free future!

Beverly
December 11th, 2018 Annapolis, MD DETAILS

I feel great and I have no complaints. I needed it to help me pay my bills. They did what they said they're going to do and they're still doing it. They got my creditors off my back. They text me every time my bill has been paid and let me know what is going on.

[email protected]Dec 11, 2018

We're glad to know you appreciate our communication efforts, Beverly. Thank you for sharing the positive experiences you've had with us. You are doing an amazing job progressing along your graduation path. Congratulations! You are well ahead of schedule. Please know we're here to support you as you continue on your journey to becoming debt free. Always feel free to contact us in client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] with any questions regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Herbert
December 11th, 2018 Lake Charles, LA DETAILS

I really don't have a solid reason why I used them. I called several people and they just seemed to be more honest, helpful, and up front so I just chose them. I think they could be a little more communicative, but I'm pleased overall. They communicate with me through emails. I'm satisfied with my decision to use them.

Freedom Debt ReliefMar 14, 2018

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Merav
December 11th, 2018 Neosho, MO DETAILS

Using them my debts get paid off faster. Their staff is very, very knowledgeable and they are always there when I need them and they were really good at keeping me updated. They have been even better than my expectations. It was great idea to sign up for Freedom Debt Relief.

[email protected]Dec 11, 2018

We hope to continue surpassing your expectations, Merav, Thank you for sharing the positive experiences you've had with us. We also appreciate you complimenting the service that's been provided by our advocates. Please continue to contact us at (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] anytime there's a question or concern regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals! Here's to a debt-free future!

Nancy L
December 11th, 2018 Silver City, NM DETAILS

I was very happy to join them. They seemed like they were the best company to go with and they've been able to help me and give me advice. They work with me and try to get me the best rate that I can't afford. When they need to update me they'll send an email or I want to I check their website. Every time I've had a problem or a question, they answer it fully for me. I've had no problems with them.

[email protected]Dec 11, 2018

Wonderful, Nancy! It's rewarding to hear you say you feel so well supported and informed regarding your account. We want our clients to be fully educated regarding the details of their account. Great job utilizing your client dashboard to obtain account details and updates. This is exactly what is was created to do! Congratulations on the enormous amount of success you've had in our program. You are well on your way to a debt-free future! As you work to get there, please know we are here to support your every step. Continue to contact us in client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] anytime you have a question regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Kimberly
December 11th, 2018 Halethorpe, MD DETAILS

They help very quickly. I went with them because they have good reviews. Every time I need something, they answer me or call me back and they email very frequently to keep me updated. I feel very good about using them.

[email protected]Dec 11, 2018

We're glad to know that you are confident in the service we provide, Kimberly. Congratulations to the two of you on successfully completing our program! You two did a terrific job committing yourselves to the process. As a result, you were able to graduate sooner than anticipated. Awesome work! We hope you're enjoying your financial freedom. Did you know that we offer a referral bonus? Feel free to contact us in client services at (800)655-6303 for more information. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to your debt-free future!

Ron Kramer
December 7th, 2018 Las Cruces, NM DETAILS

As advertised, FDR does help reduce debt by working with credit card companies and banks to negotiate a payment plan which is affordable. However, FDR does not always contact all companies on your list so the nasty-grams and warning letters do not stop; neither do the dozens of phone calls.

[email protected]Dec 07, 2018

Hello Ron, We appreciate your honesty about your debt relief program. You are correct we do not contact all your creditors at the same time to let them know you are enrolled in the program. We start to make contact as soon as there are enough funds in your dedicated account to be able to negotiate with these creditors. Remember we are showing these creditors that you are facing a hardship that way we're able to obtain the best settlements for you. That's why we ask clients to change their contact information to ours and to provide to all creditors so they avoid receiving creditor calls. We have a highly trained team in our Client Services department and they would be more than happy to walk you through on what you can do to eliminate these stressful calls. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 for further assistance.

Chris
December 7th, 2018 Woodleaf, NC DETAILS

Only been In the program for a short while but they have been very helpful. Glad I signed up. Would recommend it to anyone in debt

[email protected]Dec 07, 2018

We appreciate the recommendation of our program, Chris. Thank you so much! We would also like to congratulate you on the progress you've already made. Wonderful job committing yourself to our process. As you work toward a debt-free future, always feel free to contact us in client services with any questions regarding your account. We can be reached by calling (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

wade long
December 7th, 2018 Westmoreland City, PA DETAILS

The customer service was excellent and everyone was fast and friendly and very warm !

[email protected]Dec 07, 2018

Thank you for complimenting on our level of customer service, Wade. We're glad to know you've had nothing but positive experiences when contacting us. Welcome to Freedom Debt Relief! Please continue to contact us in client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] anytime you have questions regarding our program. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to a debt-free future!

Andrew J Kalisz
December 7th, 2018 Adams, MA DETAILS

Very helpful, painless, informative, polite. Thanks!

[email protected]Dec 07, 2018

Thank you for the many compliments, Andrew. We're glad to know you've had nothing but positive experiences in our program. As you continue on your debt-free journey, please continue to contact us in client services anytime there's a question or concern regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Linda
December 7th, 2018 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

I am so happy with the quick results gotten by Freedom. Their negotiating skills are miraculous. In no time at all, I will be debt free.

[email protected]Dec 07, 2018

Congratulations on being well on your way to a debt-free future, Linda! It's so rewarding to hear how pleased you are with our service. Thank you for taking out the time to share the great experiences you've had with us. As you continue toward your financial goal, please continue to reach out to us in client services with questions or concerns regarding our program. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. You can do this!

yana
December 7th, 2018 Phoenix, AZ

i have good experience with Freedom Debt relief. Nice customer service

[email protected]Dec 07, 2018

Welcome to Freedom Debt Relief! Thank you for sharing the positive experiences you've had since enrolling with us, Yana. It's nice to hear you've always received pleasant customer service. We appreciate the feedback. As you begin your debt-free journey, please know that we are here to support you all of the way. Feel free to contact us in client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Rodney
December 7th, 2018 Hanover, IN DETAILS

The story they told me to enroll me doesn't match the terms of the contract. I was under the impression my settlement was a finite amount set in stone. Also I think the fees should be based on savings rather than enrolled amounts. What's the incentive to get the best reduction? Plus I think the fees are to high. At 20% average or more, Settling a $20,000 debt at 50% will cost you $14,000. Doesn't sound so good in those terms. Does it?

[email protected]Dec 07, 2018

We're sorry if you feel you weren't informed enough about our program. We work constantly to improve how we communicate to our clients. We do collect a one-time settlement fee, but only once a settlement has been negotiated and authorized by the client and we have started making payments toward the settlement. Consider the following when it comes to our fees. Compare our fees to 100% of the debt balance and the interest plus late fees and any penalty fees if someone can't meet the monthly required minimum payment. We offer a proven solution at an affordable monthly cost that helps our client pay down their entire debt. Thank you for your honest feedback, Rodney.

Larry Johnson
December 7th, 2018 Bradford, NY DETAILS

I reached out to FDR when I didn't know who else to contact with needing help with my high debt load. They asked me all the right questions and gave me a vote of confidence they could help me become debt free. I am on the track for financial freedom. I do call and speak to them about my progress and they take the time to explain how the progress is moving along.

[email protected]Dec 07, 2018

We are absolutely confident we can help you put your debt behind you, Larry! You can contact us any time you have questions or would like an update, simply call (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

CAROL LIGHTHILL
December 7th, 2018 Columbus, TX DETAILS

FDR has been a great company to work with. Everyone is very courteous and friendly. They have been working very hard to help me resolve my debts. I wish it would go faster. lol.

[email protected]Dec 07, 2018

Dear Carol, We hope to continue to fulfill your requests and settle your accounts in a timely manner. We value each and every individual client and we are happy to assist you in becoming debt free. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nancy
December 7th, 2018 Chippewa Falls, WI

Awesome and seeing results very quickly!

[email protected]Dec 07, 2018

Thank you, Nancy, for your awesome review! We are grateful that you have joined our program and are on the right track of becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Darci Whittenburg
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

It has been great smooth and easy so happy I did it

[email protected]Dec 05, 2018

Hello Darci, Thank you for your review. We are very glad to hear our program has been smooth sailing thus far and we are thrilled to have you a part of Freedom Debt Relief. Keep up the great work! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Joanne McGuire
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

They'''re great. They communicate with me a lot letting me know what'''s being paid etc

[email protected]Dec 05, 2018

Hello Joanne, We greatly appreciate your review. We do our best to communicate with all of our clients often because we want to inform you of any changes made to your program. We have your best interest in mind and we are very confident you will graduate soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

angela anderson
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

From the very first conversation up to today it has been a very positive thing. They will not leave you all alone in the situation. They are with you every step and if you call you get a real person! They have done a terrific job so far.

[email protected]Dec 05, 2018

Hello Angela, Thank you for your positive review. We are thrilled to hear about your outstanding experience with Freedom Debt Relief from the time you enrolled. We have your back through your graduation and we will continue to assist you in every way we can! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

John
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

How easy it's been to achieve getting debt paid off.

[email protected]Dec 05, 2018

Hello John, Thank you for your fantastic review! We are overjoyed to hear about your experience with Freedom Debt Relief because we want our program to be both easy and efficient! We are looking forward to seeing your accomplishments! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Don Williams
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

fast hands on service low month, payments that fit call ins very nice helpful best rated!

[email protected]Dec 05, 2018

Hello Don, Thank you for your positive review. At Freedom Debt Relief we try to negotiate and resolve your accounts the fastest we can and we will continue to do this through graduation. We are looking forward to seeing you become debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Charles Smelser
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Received fast and helpful responses from my contact with them. Very knowledgeable reps

[email protected]Dec 05, 2018

Hello Charles, We greatly appreciate your positive review. We are glad our team of highly trained client advocates has assisted you with any questions or concerns you have had in a very timely manner. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aida Alison T Songco
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

For me ,best resolution in debt is freedom debt relief. They have goal and management in settling withering creditors and you can see all the progress, and of course you can call anytime regari.

[email protected]Dec 05, 2018

Hello Aida, We appreciate your fantastic review. Freedom Debt Relief is definitely the best debt resolution option and we are very grateful to have you a part of our program. We are very proud of your success thus far and we cannot wait to see you completed! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Shelby Price
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

They are easy to work with and keep me updated on all activity

[email protected]Dec 05, 2018

Hello Shelby, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad to assist you in becoming debt free! We will continue to support you through graduation. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Tracy Lee
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

I love that they send emails to keep you updated and they don'''t call your phones every 5 mins

[email protected]Dec 06, 2018

Thank you for the positive feedback, Tracy. We're glad to know you appreciate our style of communication! If there is anytime where you are confused about an email update or you have questions regarding the details, feel free to reach out to us in client services for clarification. We can be reached at (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kirk R Schueneman
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

The process was easily explained. Results are amazing. the time frame is acceptable.

[email protected]Dec 05, 2018

Hello Kirk, We greatly appreciate your review. We are very happy one of our enrollment agents explained our program very thoroughly! We want to congratulate you on your success thus far and we are confident you have a very bright future ahead of you! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Contessa young
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

This company is awesome they go above and beyond to help you

[email protected]Dec 06, 2018

We try our best to provide a world-class customer service experience to each and every one of our clients. Thank you for sharing you recognized this in the service provided to you. Also, congratulations on all of the progress you've made with us! Wonderful job!! Please continue to reach out to us in client services with your questions and/or concerns. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

William woods
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Very good when responding. Very informative when called. Very helpful.

[email protected]Dec 06, 2018

We're so glad to know you are well-pleased with our service, William. Thank you for sharing the positive experiences you've had with us. Please continue to reach out to us in client services anytime you have a question or concern about your account. You can also view the details of your account by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to your debt-free future!

Lana McKearney
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

I felt like I was in good hands with FDR. They have negotiated significant savings on my massive credit card debt and I am on my way to having control of my finances. Thanks FDR

[email protected]Dec 06, 2018

Congratulations on being well on your way to financial freedom, Lana. We're so glad to hear that you are seeing a significant savings from our negotiation efforts. Thank you so much for sharing! Also, congratulations on all of the success you've had since enrolling with us. Fantastic job! Please continue to contact us in client services anytime there's a question or concern regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to a debt-free future!

Tammy
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

The informative and supportive experience has made it less stressful going through this important issue.

[email protected]Dec 06, 2018

One of our main goals is to provide peace of mind to our clients regarding their financial situation. Thank you for sharing we were able to successfully do this for you as well, Tammy. It is also rewarding to know you feel well-informed regarding your account and where you are on the graduation path. If you have any questions regarding your account at this time, do not hesitate to reach out to us in client services. You can also view your account information by logging onto the client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Mrs. Pierce
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

At first things were going were now I'm not so sure. Not I have two companies suing me, and I have to go to court, more worried than before.

[email protected]Dec 06, 2018

We're so sorry to hear about this, Mrs. Pierce. Unfortunately, some creditors choose to exercise aggressive tactics when attempting to collect on a balance. Being that FDR is not a legal entity, nor are we licensed to practice law, we cannot provide any legal advice. However, we are still here to support your every step toward a debt-free future. Please know we are still doing everything that we can to work out an agreement and resolve the outstanding balances. Feel free to view the details of your account by logging onto the client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Bill Green
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Superb. Easy to communicate with and do what the say they will

[email protected]Dec 06, 2018

We're so glad to know you are well-pleased with our service, Bill. Thank you for sharing! Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns regarding your account. Client services can be reached at (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Keep in mind you can also view your account details by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to a debt-free future!

Roger Alvarado
December 5th, 2018 DETAILS

Nice professional services, polite people working for you.

[email protected]Dec 06, 2018

We're glad to know you are pleased in our level of customer service, Roger. We stride to provide each and every client with a world-class customer service experience. Thank you for sharing you recognize this by the service that's been provided to you. We hope to continue to exceed your expectations as you progress toward a debt-free future. Please continue to contact us in client services anytime there's a question or concern regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!