Freedom Debt Relief

verified

Freedom Debt Relief

verified
The minimum debt requirement is $10k

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over $9 billion in debt since its founding in 2002. The company has considerable industry experience and high customer satisfaction ratings. With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. Freedom Debt Relief employs professional debt experts to negotiate and settle debt for those suffering financial hardship.

The company offers multiple debt settlement (involves working with creditors to lower total debt owed) and debt consolidation (involves consolidating all customer debt into single monthly payments) services and is available in 34 states.

Freedom Debt Relief charges 20% of your total enrolled debt. To settle a $20,000 debt, that will cost you around $4,000.

The Good

• Excellent Settlement Program and Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews
  • Online Dashboard
  • No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

Excellent Settlement Program and Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages to its debt settlement services including:

• Minimum of $10k in debt to begin debt settlement
  • Average cost is 21.5 percent of the total unsecured debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation with a highly trained debt consultant when a consumer decides to enlist the company's debt settlement services. The same debt settlement consultant will remain with the client throughout the entire debt settlement program. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

As an accredited debt relief company, Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 14 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. Freedom Debt Relief has years of experience standing between the creditor and the customer. Freedom will work to negotiate with every creditor the customer has, in order to secure lower credit card debt (or any type of unsecured debt).

FDR will walk customers through the debt relief process: first, customers will stop making monthly payments to creditors. Instead, customers will make a monthly payment into a separate account, saving a lump sum for debt negotiation (the minimum payment into this account is different for each company). Freedom will then contact each creditor on the customer's behalf.

Unfortunately, this process will affect your credit score. If you miss any minimum payments on your debt, this will decrease your credit score.

Freedom Debt Relief understands the importance of proving its ability to negotiate with creditors by maintaining accreditations. According to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations, in their debt settlement company, above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Most Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining debt management, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the debt settlement program.

Clients with unsecured debt (credit card debt, personal loans, medical debt, student loan debt) usually find that the company can save a large percentage of money that would otherwise go to their creditors. Despite the debt settlement program's tendency to negatively affect credit scores, customers with mountains of credit card debt find it extremely helpful.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts. Such resources let customers make informed decisions that will affect their credit scores.

Not many debt settlement companies in the industry offer such helpful tools. These tools help customers stay ahead of their creditors and tackle every type of debt (whether it's credit card debt, student loan debt, utility bills, etc.).

No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

As opposed to a debt consolidation company which consolidates all of a customer's debt into one monthly payment, debtors approach Freedom Debt Relief as a last resort in order to escape high amounts of debt. Because customers come to FDR in order to escape high payments, the company doesn't charge any fees until after debt is settled with creditors. However, this is true of most debt relief companies, like National Debt Relief and Pacific Debt.

First, customers will open an account through Freedom Debt Relief into which they will put all of their money that would have gone toward paying their debt (this is the main reason why this program hurts your credit score more than debt consolidation).

Next, FDR will use that account to work with your creditors to find a lower total debt to pay (FDR can cut total debt down to 50 and even 30 percent in some cases).

Debt settlement companies make money by charging fees on either enrolled debt or saved debt (fees charged to saved debt are more beneficial for customers). Though its services are highly trusted and thorough, its fees are a bit higher (around 20 percent fees on enrolled debt).

The Bad

• Freedom Debt Relief Cost
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints

Freedom Debt Relief Cost

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. Freedom Debt Relief charges $4,000 to settle $20,000 in debt (20 percent of total debt). If Freedom Debt Relief cuts your debt in half, you would end up paying $14,000 instead of $20,000. Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more than this to use FDR.

Current national debt relief trends indicate that debt settlement companies tend to charge a percentage of enrolled debt as opposed to saved debt. This means that the more total debt you have, the more debt settlement companies will charge you.

Although working with a debt settlement company still saves you from paying thousands of dollars to creditors, it's better to work with companies that charge a percentage of saved debt rather than enrolled debt.

So exactly how much will Freedom Debt Relief cost you? It will cost you around 20 percent of your total enrolled debt, but customers will have to have a consultation to get an accurate estimate.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers debt settlement programs in only 34 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of $10k (the amount of which is charged fees of up around 20 percent). Most debt settlement companies will require a minimum amount of debt in order to ensure payout.

A debt settlement company that charges by saved debt will not run into this problem as much. An additional limitation is that Freedom Debt Relief is that the company only works with debtors with unsecured debt. This limitation is understandable since no debt settlement company wants to risk losing its client's homes.

Complaints

While most of the Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have are the following:

• Debt settlement takes too long
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, ample debt settlement and debt consolidation (consolidated monthly payments) experience, thoughtful and experienced debt consultants, negotiation with each creditor, and more. The company's 20 percent average fees are pretty standard in comparison to other debt settlement companies (like National Debt Relief). However, it does have the potential for higher fees.

FDR's debt negotiation experience is worth the money. Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews relate that the company has saved them thousands of dollars by negotiating with their creditors. We highly recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a low enough quote from them during your free consultation.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

Willie Mae Gordon
February 15th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

I am very pleased with FDR as they have worked hard on my behalf to negotiate and resolve some of my accounts since I joined in November 2017.

May 07, 2018

Thank you so much! We are thrilled to receive your 5-star review and we look forward to helping you reach your goals of financial freedom! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jeanni
February 15th, 2019 Westminster, CO DETAILS

Working with Freedom Debt Relief has been a breeze! Their name reflects how I feel as they help me pay off my debts...relieved.

Feb 15, 2019

We appreciate your honest review, Jeanni! We're thrilled to know that you find our program easy to follow and it's rewarding to know that you're feeling the relief that you deserve! If you have questions for us in the future, please feel free to contact our client services team by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Connie
February 15th, 2019 Bladenboro, NC DETAILS

Freedom Debt Relief is so easy to work with. They are very professional. A huge load was taken off of me when I started their program. I would recommend them to anyone that needs help resolving their Credit Card bills. It feels wonderful to see a debt resolved and know that eventually you will be debt free.

Feb 15, 2019

We're happy to have you on board, Connie! We're thrilled by your progress and we're happy to hear that you're feeling the relief that you deserve. Any time you have questions for us, please feel free to contact our client services team by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Elaine
February 15th, 2019 Avon Lake, OH DETAILS

I had heard nothing but good things about them and I saw them on Shark Tank so I went with them. They are very good at what they do. They are understanding and they make sure you understand every part of the program. I have talked to probably 10 different people and they were all the same. I think they are a fantastic group of people that are helping other people.

Feb 15, 2019

Dear Elaine, We admire your charming feedback about our company! It's so thoughtful for you to provide us with an incredible review to show others our commitment to our clients and how we make this a great experience for them. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Samuel
February 15th, 2019 DETAILS

I am confident they will do the job. During the few months that I have been with them, they have been able to at least relieve me of over 2 creditors. They have been effective so that gives me peace of mind. I have been receiving emails that let me know my progress and the client dashboard keeps me informed of what is going on.

Feb 15, 2019

Hello Samuel, Your feedback is very much appreciative! We're so happy to know that you are off to a very strong start in our program. Giving you that peace of mind that you're in good hands is what we want our clients to feel. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Gertrude
February 15th, 2019 DETAILS

I like the way they handle things. They keep me well informed on what is going on. I feel they were always there whenever I needed somebody to answer my questions or anything else. I would recommend it to anybody who is really over their head in debt and they need a way out.

Sep 12, 2018

We're pleased to hear that you are very satisfied with program, Gertrude! Thank you for leaving us a great review! Your review will help others to also get help from Freedom Debt Relief! We look forward on you becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Josefina
February 15th, 2019 DETAILS

It works perfectly for me. Every time I have called they have given me the answers I was looking for.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you so much, Josefina, for your tremendous feedback and rating! We work hard to provide outstanding service to all of our clients. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mike
February 15th, 2019 DETAILS

I am satisfied, they took some of the pressure off of me as far as debts. They seem to know what they are doing and if I have questions I can get a hold of them at any time. They keep in contact with you and you can check on the computer where everything is going. I referred another person and she seems happy too.

Feb 15, 2019

Mike, we're so happy to hear how successful your debt relief program is going. Thank you for sharing how we provide our clients with consistent updates of their program. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Frank
February 15th, 2019 DETAILS

When I first got started I thought they would not be good but they are really good to work with. They are always positive about things.

Feb 15, 2019

Frank, we're so grateful for giving us the opportunity to show you that our program works and how successful we are at what we do. Thank you for your time. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

James
February 15th, 2019 Fairport, NY DETAILS

I feel good about my decision to sign up with Freedom Debt Relief. They go above and beyond to answer all my question and get me the help I need. It is all going very well but it should go faster.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you, James, for your phenomenal feedback! You made the right decision by trusting us to assist you with your debt and we are excited to continue to assist you throughout your debt relief program. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Harry
February 15th, 2019 Dunnellon, FL DETAILS

They are in constant contact and they did as advertised and I am very happy.

Feb 15, 2019

Hello Harry, We're so pleased to hear that you are completely satisfied with your program! We really appreciate your great feedback. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Pamela
February 15th, 2019 Rochester, NY DETAILS

Freedom was so good with us. Everybody we talked to was very friendly and helpful. They always get the answers for you and if they don't they call you back with it. It has really helped us a lot. We can finally see the end of the tunnel. It was the best decision we made.

Oct 04, 2018

Thank you for sharing, Pamela! We are glad to know our explanations of the program makes sense! Keep up the great work.

Ida
February 15th, 2019 Columbia, MO DETAILS

A friend recommended it. When I first signed up customer support was very customer oriented and I haven't talked to them since then. They keep in contact with emails. They were very easy to deal with and they explain thing thoroughly.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you, Ida, for your stunning feedback about our company! We will continue to keep you in contact you as we're receiving updates on your account. Keep in mind you can also visit your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com for more status on your accounts. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Gary
February 15th, 2019 Laplace, LA DETAILS

They do a good job of negotiating. They were very attentive to my business. I feel good.

Apr 18, 2018

Thank you for your positive review! We look forward to your continued success with Freedom Debt Relief! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] with any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

February 15th, 2019 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

It's a lot of pressure off my shoulders knowing that I do not have to deal with this problem. They have been very open and they keep you informed. They're web tool is very good and if you don't go into it for a couple weeks it reminds you. You can track your accounts and your progress. The only thing I don't like is that their charges are very high so even though they say they are saving you fifty percent after their charges, they are only saving you about twenty five. It still is a lot easier than having all the pressure on you.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you for providing us with your honest feedback about our program. We do want you to see that even with our settlement fee we collect it's still a huge saving compared to having to pay the creditor 100% of the debt owed + interest % + late fees + penalty fees. Which helps our clients pay down their entire debt - principal, fees, interest and all. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Amber
February 15th, 2019 Sidney, MT DETAILS

I needed help getting out of the hole I was in. I feel good about my decision to go with Freedom. I have been in it for about a year and we have already settled twice. They are always right there and get back to you right away.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you, Amber, for your terrific feedback and 5-star rating! We go above and beyond to help our clients reach their goal of becoming debt free and we're glad that you are a great example for others to see. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jeannine
February 15th, 2019 Levittown, NY DETAILS

I was very happy with it. They did a good job. They kept me updates on everything they were settling and what they were doing. Anytime I called, they explained everything and were very helpful.

Feb 15, 2019

Dear Jeannine, We're so thrilled to receive such positive feedback! It makes us so happy to hear how much success you have had with our program and we look forward to watching you become debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Matthew
February 15th, 2019 Youngstown, OH DETAILS

I would recommend it to anybody who has a lot of debt. They always keep you updated and they've got your back. I think it was one of the best decisions I have made financially. It is helping me pay off a lot of bills and cut the amount I would normally have to pay.

May 07, 2018

Thank you for leaving us an outstanding review! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jesse
February 15th, 2019 Chesapeake, VA DETAILS

They put in the right direction and told me how to resolve the debt I was in. The main thing was resolved in a day.

Sep 12, 2018

Good afternoon Jesse, We are so happy to hear your positive review. We are very proud of your enrollment process and now you know the benefits of becoming debt free! We will lift some of that weight off of your shoulders. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jill
February 15th, 2019 Anaheim, CA DETAILS

They are so helpful. Everybody is very nice, knowledgeable, courteous, and understanding.

Sep 18, 2018

Thank you, Jill for your excellent review! We really appreciate your positive comments! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Gail
February 15th, 2019 Redding, CA DETAILS

They are great. They communicate and tell you what is going on. Customer support is very informative and helpful.

Feb 15, 2019

Gail, we appreciate your kind review. We strive to provide excellent service to all clients while settling all accounts in a timely manner. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Angelita
February 15th, 2019 Essex, MD DETAILS

They keep me updated on my account all the time, usually they send emails. They already settled two of my accounts. I am glad they are helping me.

Sep 12, 2018

Angelita, it's exciting to hear the great feedback about your program! We're glad you made the right choice on taking that first step to become debt free! We look to your continued success with the Freedom Debt Relief! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Lorelle
February 15th, 2019 Orange City, FL DETAILS

I was a little unsure at first but I looked at different sites and they seem to be the best. In six months they have already settled six of my debts and maybe even paid off one so I am pretty happy with them. Customer service has been very helpful and when I have a problem, they've been very good about it.

Feb 15, 2019

Congratulations, Lorelle on your achievement thus far with our program. It's so exciting to hear that you are getting one step closer to become debt free! We also want to thank you for your impressive feedback. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jerry
February 15th, 2019 Denver, CO DETAILS

I have recommended them already to all of my friends. I am very pleased. They make it easy, I don't have to worry about it. They have gained my trust and support. Every time I have called, they've been helpful and very patient and they always made sure I understood anything they were telling me.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you, Jerry, for your terrific feedback about our company! We take great pride in providing world class customer service to all of our clients and making sure they have the best possible experience while in the program. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Eddie
February 15th, 2019 Garland, TX DETAILS

It's a good company, they do what they say they are going to do. Every time I call, no matter who answers the phone, I get straightforward answers and I appreciate that. I have been very satisfied with how they have handled my situation. Anything that comes up they are on the ball and they take care of it.

Feb 15, 2019

Hello Eddie, Your feedback and rating are very much appreciative! We strive to provide an unforgettable experience for our clients and motivate them to reach their goal of becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Alva
February 15th, 2019 Auburndale, FL DETAILS

I saw the advertisement and decided to sign up. I wish I had done it earlier. They are trustworthy. They have paid off several of my accounts.

Feb 15, 2019

Dear Alva, We're so glad you joined the program when you did and even more grateful for the opportunity you are giving to us to assist you with your debt! We look forward to continuing to assist you in getting debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

James
February 15th, 2019 Jonesboro, AR DETAILS

I was in a desperate situation. They are very good. They have met all my expectation of my goals. They have high interest rates but they've back it up with their work. I had one bad experience with somebody but once I cleared it up with him, everything went well. Everybody else was great.

Feb 15, 2019

James, we appreciate your sincere feedback and we're so pleased to know that you have trusted us in our work! Nothing beats to hear how we've turned your experience around to be one of the best. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Francis
February 15th, 2019 Beloit, WI DETAILS

I heard about them from the radio and I feel good about going with them. I needed some help and they've come through on their promises. So far this had been a positive thing for me. They're very good about communication. They have made settlements and they've kept me updated. I would recommend them to anybody that needed it.

Feb 15, 2019

Francis, we're so delighted to have you part of our Freedom family! Thank you for the opportunity and compliments you give to our company! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Audrey
February 15th, 2019 Porter, TX DETAILS

Over half of my debt if gone and it has only been two years. I am thankful that I did it because of the recommendation from the Better Business Bureau, it has been a good thing for me. I have never had a problem with them. Their customer service is really good, anytime I have a question, I always get an answer.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you, Audrey, for your encouraging feedback about our company! We so thrilled to hear about your amazing success with the program and we cannot wait to celebrate with you as you become debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Becky
February 15th, 2019 Cincinnati, OH DETAILS

Customer service always calls you back. The associates on the phone are always helpful, patient, and professional. They are polite and efficient.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you, Becky, for your marvelous feedback about our client service department! We look forward to keeping providing you with phenomenal experience. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Terri
February 15th, 2019 Pittston, PA DETAILS

Their service is wonderful. Whenever you need somebody, they're always there. They always help and any needs are dealt with.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you, Terri, for your lovely review of our company! It means so much to us that our clients see the commitment we have for them. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Carol
February 15th, 2019 Ontario, CA DETAILS

They get results and are very helpful. They are always there to answer any questions and they keep you updated when they do settlements.

Feb 15, 2019

Carol, we really value your time and your delightful feedback! We are thrilled to hear of your progress thus far and your continued success within the program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

A.H.
February 15th, 2019 Southington, OH DETAILS

They have taken care of everything and have gotten it done. They did an excellent job stopping the collection calls. I am extremely happy and grateful.

Anita
February 15th, 2019 Titusville, FL DETAILS

I was in trouble, I became disabled and my husband lost his job in the same month and I was Barbara Corcoran on Facebook say this was a great way to eliminate debt so I called. they always answer the phone and they always do their absolute best to resolve whatever the question is. They have resolved just about everything within the one and half year period that I have been with them. I am very happy though I do think their fees are a little high, it is most definitely worth it. If you are in trouble, it is the place to go.

Anna
February 15th, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

I have had different experiences whenever I call them. Some of them are really helpful and nice and sometimes they are not.

Feb 15, 2019

Hello Anna, We're so sorry to hear about the negative experience you have come across our company. We do not tolerate any bad behavior from any of our employees as we are a company that provides world-class customer service. We would love the opportunity to speak to you so we can fix this issue and turn this into a positive experience for you. A member of our team will be reaching out to you privately. Thank you for your time.

Raymond
February 15th, 2019 Buffalo, NY DETAILS

I saw their advertisement online and so I decided to sign up. Every time I call, they answer all my questions and I am totally satisfied when I hang up. I everything is working out fine. I am getting no phone calls from be debtors and any time I get a correspondence I send it to them, and they take care of it.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you, Raymond, for your inspiring feedback! We truly care about our clients and we work hard to build a relationship with them so they can be as comfortable as possible while in the program. We're glad to know that you are a great example to show others. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Catherine
February 15th, 2019 Southgate, MI DETAILS

I am very pleased they are getting my debt paid off. They have kept up my end in taking care of debt and I am very satisfied.

Feb 15, 2019

Catherine, we're over the moon to hear that you are satisfied with our company! We are happy to be your debt settlement company and are excited to see you complete the program successfully! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

February 15th, 2019 North Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

I was ten thousand dollars in debt and I called in and the way she explained it to me I thought Freedom Debt Relief would be helpful. They explain everything that is going on and when they get a conclusion they text me.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you for your incredible feedback and 5-star rating! We want all of our valued clients to share the same experience and service you have received. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Allan
February 15th, 2019 Marshalltown, IA DETAILS

It's the best thing I have ever done, I would recommend freedom debt relief to anybody. They work with you and truly care about you. They let me know everything that is going on and when payments are made and debts are resolved.

Dec 07, 2018

We always have our client's best interests in mind, Allan! You're absolutely correct, our program is dependent on the commitment of our clients and we'll do the rest! Don't forget, any time you have questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to contact client services at (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

February 15th, 2019 Knoxville, TN DETAILS

I chose them because they have the best reputation and I checked into quite a few of them and I thought it sounded the best. Customer service is very good and helpful. They are very nice when I call them. We are halfway through and I think it is very good the way they are settling them.

Feb 15, 2019

We want to thank you for choosing us as your debt settlement company! It has been a pleasure being able to assist you and providing you with world-class customer service. We definitely share in your excitement as you become debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Marie
February 15th, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS

I am on the fence about whether it was a good thing or a bad thing that I signed up. On most account they were very good, but I am currently seeing a problem, they are showing an account that I closed not being closed.

Sep 18, 2018

Good afternoon Marie, We appreciate your honest feedback and we are very glad to answer any questions or concerns you have regarding your program. We will always inform you on any change made throughout your graduation. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Adina
February 15th, 2019 Randallstown, MD DETAILS

They are good with people. They talk and work with you. When I would call them with a problem, they would take time to explain it to me.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you, Adina, for your marvelous compliments about our program! We're so happy to hear that you have received the best service thus far. We look forward to your continued success with the program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected]ef.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Juan
February 15th, 2019 Cathedral City, CA DETAILS

It's a good program if you have debt. They have been resolving my debt so fast and they are working really consistently.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you, Juan, for your impressive review! Your feedback will help put a sense of peace in others to reach out to us for assistance with their debt. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sara
February 15th, 2019 Carthage, MO DETAILS

I feel good about choosing Freedom Debt Relief. I am moving forward. Customer support is very helpful and answer any question I have.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you, Sara, for your amazing feedback! We hope to continue to fulfill your requests and settle your accounts in a timely manner. We value each and every individual client and we are happy to assist you in becoming debt free. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kellie
February 15th, 2019 DETAILS

I wish I would have done it sooner, it has been a relief and I am not worried about bills much. It is simple and very easy for me. Freedom Debt Relief makes it so you don't get those harassing phone calls, emails, and letters. They take away the pressure and they help you cut down your debt. They are very attentive. They answer all my questions and are quick to respond and never make me feel like I am bothering them.

Feb 15, 2019

Hello Kellie, We admire your powerful feedback about our company! We're so thrilled to hear how successful your program has been for you and we will continue to show you amazing results. We're rooting for your all the way! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Beverly
February 15th, 2019 Hemet, CA DETAILS

I was so overdue on my bills. They started helping me immediately and have always been so helpful. I am very happy with them.

Feb 15, 2019

Dear Beverly, We can't thank you enough for the fantastic and uplifting feedback you have provided for us! We look forward to continuing to provide you with the best possible experience. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Carolyn
February 15th, 2019 Coloma, MI DETAILS

They would send me an email at least once a month and that would jog my memory to go look and see what is going on. I think they are one the more reliable kind of services. They have done a good job for me.

Feb 15, 2019

Thank you, Carolyn, for your excellent feedback on the important communications you receive from us! We will continue to provide you with the best service. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

GT
February 14th, 2019 Montgomery, AL DETAILS

Enrolled in the program. Received astonishing results in six months. I have truly been blessed through this program. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Feb 14, 2019

We are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We take pride in what we do and how we make sure all clients are having a lifetime of experience with our company! We look forward to continuing to provide you with excellent service! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Dolores
February 14th, 2019 Naples, FL DETAILS

Freedom Debt Relief has been very kind and informative. I like the fact that they are very communicative. This tells me that they do care and intend to keep me informed regarding my account in a timely manner.

Feb 14, 2019

Thank you, Dolores, for your remarkable feedback! We strive to make sure all of our clients feel valued and do our best to effectively communicate and answers all questions or concerns in the most efficient way possible. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Geo S
February 14th, 2019 Clarksville, PA DETAILS

DAVE B!!!!! what a guy. knows whats up, helps me deal my my guilt, and has all the answers right now...

Feb 14, 2019

Hello Geo, We really appreciate your terrific compliments of the debt consultant who assisted you! It makes us so pleased to know that you were provided with an outstanding experience. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!