Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

verified
$100 Guarantee
  • Free Credit Report Summary & Consultation
  • 50% Off First Payment Spousal and Military Discounts

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free credit report and credit score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process. This free initial consultation allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm will take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support. The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from: the Concord Standard service which costs clients $89.95 per month, the Concord Premier service that charges clients $109.95 per month, and the PremierPlus service that costs $129.95 per month.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and family can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a strong repair process, has been in business for over 14 years, and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations. The firm promises that it disputes all negative items from credit reports through ethical and legal means. Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible educational resources on its site that are designed to inform clients on topics like good vs. bad credit, credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, etc.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's level of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other repair companies. According to consumers, Lexington Law has experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with reports and updates, but is occasionally a little slower with credit repair processes than expected. The firm provides quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

Lexington Law works with Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers discounts and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the firm's repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit. In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Tonya Nelson
January 16th, 2019 Montgomery Village, MD DETAILS

Lexington Law has helped me with my credit in just a few months. They are kind and patient and so eager to help. I am disabled with not a whole lot of income but they worked with me with quick results. And their staff everytime I call are so patient and pleasant.

James Robert
January 16th, 2019 Atco, NJ DETAILS

I honestly saw results on my credit report within a few weeks of setting up the account. Since the inital phone call with the company to set up my account, I haven't had to do anything. After checking my credit score I was surprised to see just how much my score changed. Big thanks to the Lexington Law team, GREAT JOB!!!

stacy reed
January 16th, 2019 Meridian, ID

They have been awesome 👏 very helpful in answering all my questions to the extent of me staying on the phone with me until the matter was fixed!!

Deborah Goedecke-Jones
January 16th, 2019 Brush Prairie, WA DETAILS

Lexington Law has been exceptional and professional to work with. My credit score has steadily improved. I have been able to qualify for several credit cards as well during this process. I would highly recommend Lexington Law to anyone that is intrested in regaining a better credit score.

Don johnson
January 16th, 2019 Statesboro, GA DETAILS

My experience was great I really enjoyed the great customer service they can get my service anytime

Randall Burgess
January 15th, 2019 Boiling Springs, SC DETAILS

This firm will fight for you. My credit score has gone up over 100 points in less than a year. They stay in contact with you and are very informative. The service they provide is well worth the cost. I would do it all again.

Leticia Guerra
January 15th, 2019 Rio Grande City, TX

As I call and was attended by Ms:Cierra all I can say about taking well care of us as clients is for her to keep her Great Job!!

Darrell Raber jr
January 15th, 2019 Memphis, TN DETAILS

Lexington Law has done a great job removing negative items from my credit history

John Kenney
January 14th, 2019 Annandale, MN DETAILS

Hello my name is john kenney we had lexington for 3 months. Went great for 1 month and then started to have issues. For two months we had no results bad customer service and payments that were reported to have lost or stolen card. Late charges. Not happy with lexington law. Dont go with this company. They steal your money.

Reply from Lexington Law

Jan 15, 2019

Dear John, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Elaine Rainey
January 14th, 2019 Anderson, SC DETAILS

Jo Rainey, I've been with Lexington law for almost 2 years now I had a lot's of preparing to be done over all I am very satisfied with the work Lexington has done for me im one step closer to purchasing my new home.

Clara Moton
January 14th, 2019 DETAILS

Credit repair removing negative items, question unknown items, the assistantance of a paralegal is on hand at all time when I need questions answer. Thanks

MJ
January 14th, 2019 Suwanee, GA DETAILS

One of the best financial decisions I ever made was to use Lexington Law to address my credit issues. They work they did has made a HUGE difference in the life of my family. A VERY BIG THANK YOU!

RICKEY
January 11th, 2019 Palmdale, CA DETAILS

Satisfying all questions was ask to the best of her knowledge. Will recommend any person to Lexington law.

Yiadzen
January 10th, 2019 Lancaster, OH DETAILS

My credit score has risen thanks to Leave intone Law

Sam whaley
January 9th, 2019 Sevierville, TN DETAILS

I have learned so much about credit by this process. I trust Lexington law to have my best credit in their scope. In a few short months Lexington law has repaired my credit to the point , from being offered 100-300 secured cc's to last week being offered 18000 dollar pre-approved personal loan at decent apr. Thank you Lexington law.

Walter Williams
January 8th, 2019 Greenville, OH DETAILS

Well I just started 2 months ago and they already got 5 negative Mark's off and they let you know as soon as they do something I highly recommend

Alfred Espinosa
January 8th, 2019 Bakersfield, CA DETAILS

Ashley was kind and generous and had a lot of patience

Janice Mobley
January 8th, 2019 Melbourne, FL

I need help repairing my credit and the staff has been professional and knowledgeable and very helpful to me during this process I appreciate everything that has to help me

Steve T
January 7th, 2019 Hazlehurst, GA DETAILS

Very good experience! Getting through to a actual person was a challenge but overall good experience.

Michael Andrews
January 7th, 2019 Euclid, OH DETAILS

Lexington Law provide the road map to Credit Repair. I have seen improvements in my Credit Score even though the Service was brief. I plan to continue with Lexington Law and get all Credit Issues, Erroneous reports removed. Thank You. Mr. Michael Andrews

Sandra yvonne Washington
January 7th, 2019 Katy, TX DETAILS

I am very happy that I decided to use Lexington one of the important factors is the time of Lexington's time line of letting you know what is going on with your credit. In my case there was a lot of work and so for so good. Thank You, Lexington Law Firm

Donald
January 7th, 2019 Loris, SC

Everything went well the people are so nice and helpful

Mom3
January 4th, 2019 Orchard Park, NY DETAILS

They are nice at first and will set up billing but after the efforts die down and you can't even see you score or have access to the reports they first give you. The chat person was sooooooo rude and asked you to go sign up for another sercvice myfico.com and pay to see your scores. Not a good experience and was a waste of money.

Reply from Lexington Law

Jan 10, 2019

Dear Mom3, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today and allowing me to address your concerns. Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional questions. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Dave Wilson
January 4th, 2019 Canton, OH DETAILS

Could not ask for a better group of individuals that will listen to what we have to say and give excellent feed back

monette johnson
January 4th, 2019 Harvey, LA DETAILS

Each time I call Lexington Law Firm they explain to me everything until I understand it they are very nice and I really appreciate

Jeffrey Brower
January 3rd, 2019 Lewes, DE DETAILS

I've had bad/negative credit for a long time and didn't know where to begin to repair it. I've always heard of Lexington Law and decided to give it a try, they have already removed some negative items from my credit report and are working on having more removed every day, my scores have increased and it's only been several months since enlisting there help. I would say at the rate things are progressing I'll have a Good credit rating in just a few more months, I highly recommend there services to anyone interested in improving their credit scores.

Kimberly Bowdoin
January 2nd, 2019 Jamaica, NY DETAILS

From the time i started with your firm you've been giving me nothing but great news. Your people here are fighters and believe in second chances. I'm forever thankful

Scottie Royster
January 2nd, 2019 Buford, GA DETAILS

Lexington Law has been working diligently with me on helping to improve and repair my credit . I’m very please so far with the service they have provided.

Janet Hampton
January 2nd, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

Sense receiving services from Lexington Law I've been a happy customer. They are a very professional skilled organization and im satisfied of my decision to let them work for me. So if your considering getting your credit in order i recommend you to contact Lexington Law firm and you will be glad you did.

Jeanette Haliburton
January 2nd, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

Lexington is a company you can definitely trust. My credit was in the dog house and now after working with Lexington my credit went from a 545 to a 702. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who want to get there credit improvec.

Daniel
January 2nd, 2019 Sacramento, CA DETAILS

This app takes forever still didn didn't understand what I was doing but the customer service is pretty good

Edwin Machado
January 2nd, 2019 Tampa, FL DETAILS

You guys are the best in what you do and I am glad to do business with Lexington law.thank you

Gary Biron
January 2nd, 2019 Gwinn, MI DETAILS

Lexington Law is professional, and thorough. Anytime I had a question I was able to communicate and receive answers,instructions, and clarification. For me,the cost is very competitive, fair, worth the service. I will use them in the future if needed. Thanks LL

William Perez
January 2nd, 2019 Boston, MA DETAILS

Just wanna say how grateful I'm taking a chance ce with Lexington Law for restoring my credit and cleaning up my credit report when I found them cause for sure I was lost in darkness and learned so much da importance of what it is to have credit and an open world full of many benefits and opportunities,a million thanks!😇🌈

Judy
January 2nd, 2019 Amarillo, TX DETAILS

Great customer service , good price with different options for service plans

Larry
January 2nd, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

Outstanding paralegal service. Took time to answer all of my questions, even gave me resources to help me understand that much more. Continued to explain to me what all three bureau had listed on my reports. I love Lexington personally because of where my credit was about a year ago until where it is now, truly grateful for Lexington help.

Fran Passariello
December 27th, 2018 Pompano Beach, FL

Lexington Law is working very hard on my case and is very precise

James Johnson
December 27th, 2018 Duncan, OK DETAILS

So far I’m very satisfied with the services that I have received everything is looking great so far

Eunice S
December 27th, 2018 Pawleys Island, SC DETAILS

It a great company! It have been good to me ! If I had an question or concern, it was answered and directed me in the right direction! I would recommend these services :-)

Rebecca
December 27th, 2018 Moreno Valley, CA DETAILS

What can I say, but thank you. Thank you for all your help LexingtonLaw, and the time you are taking to help me rebuild my credit, and for the advice that was given to me on how I can keep rebuilding it myself. They even went as far as giving me a month free, because we had some issues with billing. I am a single mom, caring for 9 of my beautiful children. Life hasn't been easy, and recently we lost our vehicle. I can't say it was much of a loss, it had so many issues, but it has been harder for us to get around. We are walking everywhere now. Before Lexington, I could only dream of getting a New vehicle, since my credit was at a 470! Since being with them, not even a month yet, and my score has already jumped to 665! In total, they have removed 31 items. I feel elated!!!! I write this with tears in my eyes, because now that dream will become our reality. We will have a new car, and Lord willing own our own home too. So thank you first to God, my Lord and Savior for putting Lexington in my path, he heard my prayers and my crys, and second to Lexington Law for their continued dedication in helping me reach my dream.