Lexington Law

Lexington Law

verified
  • Free Credit Report Summary & Consultation
  • 50% Off First Payment Spousal and Military Discounts

Lexington Law has provided professional credit repair services to individuals and couples for over 14 years. To date, Lexington Law has helped over a half a million consumers resolve inaccuracies on their credit reports. Each year, the certified staff at Lexington Law helps remove millions of negative items. Following a free credit consultation, Lexington Law credit repair clients will receive a customized plan to achieve their maximum credit results.

The Good

• Free Consultation
  • Licensed Attorneys
  • Advanced Credit Repair Services
  • Multiple Discounts
  • Reputable Experience
  • Online Educational Resources

We consider Lexington Law to be one of the best credit repair companies. With over 14 years of experience, this credit repair service has helped over 500,000 customers and counting. Lexington Law works with a network of 24 licensed lawyers in 19 states, who all receive advanced training in consumer advocacy, consumer protection law, and current credit reporting issues.

The credit repair service also focuses on providing quality customer service and puts great emphasis on helping consumers repair their credit for a mortgage loan, with about 72 percent of clients motivated to purchase a home. Lexington Law clients can also enroll in a personalized Focus Track at no extra charge. The firm's Focus Track addresses specific life situations like divorce, military service, student loan issues, medical problems, or identity theft.

Free Consultation

Lexington Law offers a free TransUnion credit report and FICO score summary with a free initial consultation as a part of its credit repair process. This free, personalized initial consultation allows clients to get a feel for Lexington Law's services, the firm's overall mission, and will help clients understand what actions the firm plans to take to remove negative items from their credit report if they choose to continue their credit repair journey with Lexington Law.

Licensed Attorneys

Lexington Law has dedicated, qualified attorneys and licensed paralegals on staff, providing financial analysis and insights to its credit repair clients. In addition, it provides members with 24/7 support.

Advanced Credit Repair Services

The credit repair firm offers three services for clients to choose from:

• The Concord Standard Service: Costs $89.95 per month and includes bureau challenges and creditor interventions.
  • The Concord Premier Service: Costs $109.95 per month and includes bureau challenges, creditor interventions, InquiryAssist, score analysis, ReportWatch, and TransUnion Alerts.
  • The PremierPlus Service: Costs $129.95 per month and is the highest value service that the firm offers. The PremierPlus service includes everything that is offered in the Concord Premier service as well as cease and desist letters, a FICO score tracker, identity theft protection services, and personal finance tools.

With each service provided, Lexington Law will work with creditors and the major credit bureaus to ensure each client's credit report is presented as fair and accurate. Credit monitoring services are also included in each plan offered.

Multiple Discounts

Military personnel and family can receive a discount with Lexington Law, which is rare in the credit repair industry. The credit repair firm provides couples with a $50 discount on the second account's first-work fee when couples sign up for credit repair services.

Reputable Experience

Lexington Law offers a strong repair process, has been in business for over 14 years, and has helped hundreds of thousands of clients with a variety of credit repair situations. Lexington Law is a law firm and prides itself on its strict adherence to both state and federal credit repair regulations. The firm promises that it disputes all negative items from credit reports through ethical and legal means.

Online Educational Resources

Lexington Law is also known for providing easily accessible and free educational resources on its website that are designed to inform clients on a variety of topics including credit history, credit rights, credit repair, credit scores, identity theft and identity protection, credit card usage, things that can affect a credit score like late payments, etc. Additionally, Lexington Law provides a wide range of helpful general personal finance information and advice on its website. Any client and non-client will be able to use these free, available online resources to further improve their current financial situation.

The Bad

• Speed of Service

Although Lexington Law has several positive features like it's years of experience with major credit bureaus and provided discounts, the firm has been known to have one main drawback. When compared to other credit repair companies, Lexington Law can be slower in improving client credit scores.

When challenging negative and inaccurate items, Lexington Law employs a time-tested and formalized approach to how many unfair and inaccurate items per credit bureau it challenges each month. While this process may be slower than other companies for repairing client's credit scores, it actually helps prevent the credit bureaus from assuming any frivolous activity from the firm on behalf of the client.

Speed of Service

Lexington Law credit repair processes may take longer than the average company in the credit repair industry; however the time it takes to remove negative items from a client's credit report highly depends on the client's individual credit situation. One credit repair case may take less time than others due to the type of services the client has signed up for and the amount of repair service that is actually needed in order to repair the client's credit and improve their score.

The Bottom Line

With Lexington Law Firm, the good easily outweighs the bad in comparison to other companies in the credit repair industry. According to consumer testimonials and reviews, Lexington Law has many years of experience with creditors and is transparent and thorough with credit reports and updates, but is occasionally a little slower with credit repair processes than expected. The firm provides quality customer service as it is staffed with exceptionally trained paralegals and legal assistants that are set to help you improve your credit.

Lexington Law sends dispute letters to all three major bureaus, Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion, as part of its repair process, which is extremely beneficial to potential and current clients. The law firm also offers monthly credit monitoring and identity theft protection service options for customers to choose, discounts, and a free consultation that includes a free credit score and report summary. This consultation can also help you better understand the firm's credit repair services and what actions the firm will take when repairing your credit. In regard to the information above and the Lexington Law reviews collected, we recommend Lexington Law as the best place to repair your credit.

*Price is for the standard level of service.

Call our recommended rep over at Lexington Law below.

Banks
March 25th, 2019 Tuscaloosa, AL DETAILS

I’m almost 100% sure those good reviews are fake. No changes on my credit report but they made sure they took my money. PLEASE do not reach out to this company it’s a waste of time and money I promise I got PROOF!

jfg
March 25th, 2019 Lakeland, FL DETAILS

I am very disappointed this time around. I have used them in the past and they were better. Now they just take the money and do nothing. I am in the process of buying a home and needed to get my credit right to do so, i called and paid all their fees etc but 2 months have gone by and nothing has been removed and everytime i call i get bs about how everything looks good etc. Finally i just shut off my CC. I guess the bigger you become the crappier the service. Do it yourselves.. pay the small balances off, call the collection company and negotiate with them most will cut the debt in 1/2 since they purchased the debt for pennies on the dollar. Also pay off the balance every month and don't use the CC unless you can pay it back ASAP, high balances hurt your score. Goodluck.

Aidan Issac
March 25th, 2019 Lafayette, LA DETAILS

Lexington helped me so much with my past credit bills! They removed over 11 negative items with relative ease and the low monthly payments made it so affordable for me when I was struggling to stabilize myself. Everytime I needed I called and they willingly provided whatever they could to help me manage when I needed to pay, extensions to make it to the next payday, even continued support on credit help. I honestly am so very thankful for the team and what they have done for me. Everyone was so helpful and each person I've interacted with was so kind and considerate. Thank you so much for what you've provided me. I feel like my credit life has turned around so much for the better!

Charles A. Hamlin
March 25th, 2019 Springerville, AZ DETAILS

You have done a great job repairing my credit thank you

Carol E. Cimbolo
March 22nd, 2019 Sevierville, TN DETAILS

Patti answered all my questions and gave more information that I did not even think of. She was very professional and personable which made for a very informative and pleasant conversation which reassured me with my decision to stay with Lexington Law! Thank you Patti!!!!

Peggy Stark
March 22nd, 2019 Spokane, WA DETAILS

I have had Lexington Law in the past. I did not see any change in my credit just my bank account. They take money without permission and every 3 months I had to pay and submit a credit report which was very spendy. I found out later that what they do, I could do myself. They hide behind other services that offered, like Rent to own and Car Loans. i did notice the bad credit drop off my report but appeared later after about a year. They are a scam, don't use them

Dear ol Dad
March 21st, 2019 La Cygne, KS

They get on it ie the paper work to your crediters.

Lisa a pierce
March 20th, 2019 Conyers, GA DETAILS

These business attorney s are humanitarian they listean to your story and plea with respect and honesty as long as you are with them.

Alex
March 19th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

They are the worst!!!! Don’t use!!! They are a scam!!!! They don’t do anything for you!!! They never answer any of your questions in depth. Sooooo many more. Trust me I don’t usually write reviews but those people pissed me off.

Steve
March 18th, 2019 Upland, CA DETAILS

These reviews are all fake. This company has been taking my $ for almost 2yrs without my permission. To all old clients, look for your class action law suit. To all new clients, take your money elsewhere. This is a scam.

Joaquin Hernandez
March 15th, 2019 Richmond, CA DETAILS

Thanks so much for you help you did awesome thanks so much for your time and help i hope i can afford you services back so we can continue with your awesome job Atte. Joaquin Hernandez

Alex
March 14th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL DETAILS

Taking a little longer than I expected, but getting things removed little by little. It has been one year of effort to get things removed.

Larry Moore
March 14th, 2019 Opa-locka, FL DETAILS

Well so far they have done excellent job with clearing up my previous credit issues, but the one I'm having trouble with is this latest one its something my family member was suppose to have taken care of but they never did and I fought with the company to take me off the account and they didn't and now this is on my report,.

Joseph Armstrong
March 11th, 2019 Chesapeake, VA DETAILS

I have been with Lexington law about 2.5 years and they have been great, I had 25 negative items that was on my credit report and they removed all but 5 and they are working on them now, I have to mention this at one time I was paying $120 a month, so I a question about something that was on my , so me and the paralegal was talking and she was checking on somethings, then while was going over my account, she "MR. ARMSTRONG, I SEE THAT THERE ARE ONLY A FEW ITEMS LEFT ON YOUR REPORT, INSTEAD OF PAYING $120 A MONTH I'M GOING TO LOWER YOUR PAYMENT DOWN TO $ 24.99 " So, this is a great company, if you have questions your call them, text, or email them. This service has been outstanding, yes it takes time and it may cost some, but it's worth it. I read some of the negative reviews , but you have to be patient, things don't happen over night, I have check around some credit repair companies charge 500 or 600 dollars straight up, and promise to build your credit with in three months maybe they can, I know that this firm is good, I'm not disappointed in them they have don't a great job.

Robin
March 11th, 2019 Muncie, IN DETAILS

My credit score has went up and my credi reports are looking great

Robert White
March 11th, 2019 Woodbridge, VA DETAILS

I try clear the negative errors on my Credit Reports on my own, no results. This is my second time using this company. I am trying to raise my credit scores at this time. Clear the negative errors on my credit reports.

Nikiya Davis
March 11th, 2019 Danville, IL DETAILS

Great my credit is getting better and better by the day

Saren Chan
March 11th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

They are Very helpful. When you have questions they have answers. My score is up higher than I expected in less than 5 months.

Rhonda Dodson
March 8th, 2019 Farmington, NY DETAILS

They have helped me to better understand my credit score among how to dispute items. I have really appreciated being educated on understanding my credit and how to repair it.

Darcy amundson
March 8th, 2019 Tracy, CA DETAILS

We reached out to Lexington law for our credit was ruined over the 20 years owning a small business. From lates to tax liens and everything else nothing would just fall off like it was supposed to after we paid them. It was costing us monies on down payments for new cars high interest rates on credit cards etc. In all between me and my husband had approximately 39 removals that needed to take place. We are on the threshold of perfect credit once again and inquiries were even addressed and removed which drives your score down tremendously. They could only challenge so many at a time which we totally understood and I’m a firm believer you get what you pay for and these guys are a professional law firm best money we ever spent thanks Lexington law it has changed our lives. Sincerely Darcy Amundson

Kathy Wherry
March 7th, 2019 McDonough, GA

This a great service to have regarding restoring your credit. They work fast, diligent and inform you of every step you make. My credit score increased immensely while using them.

Sherry Mickens
March 7th, 2019 Markham, IL DETAILS

I am basically satisfied with the services, just took longer ger than expected and became a financial hardship.

Bettie
March 7th, 2019 Fort Smith, AR DETAILS

Very good about jumping in there to help you right away. Keeps me informed.

janie christiansen
March 7th, 2019 Sauk Rapids, MN DETAILS

one of the best things i have ever done for myself was team up with . Lexington law . they helped me so much i was shocked at how well they did . and i had no credit score i now have a credit score not the best but so much better ... i might need there help again .. thank you so much.

Nathaniel Gordon
March 7th, 2019 Chicago, IL DETAILS

I highly recommend Lexington Law if you want to improve your current situation on your credit report. They are experts in credit repair services. They handle my situation with professionalism and prompted when needed. Thanks LEX LAW. GREAT SERVICE THATS FOR THE PEOPLE.

Anthony S.
March 7th, 2019 Memphis, TN DETAILS

Flawless service. There is no better help

K Houston
March 6th, 2019 Brockton, MA DETAILS

I worked with Lexington Law for a couple of years to repair my credit. They are a good company however has some room for improvement. The momentum at the beginning with them advocating on your behalf to have negative or inaccurate debt listed on your credit report is great. I noticed that when you have been with them for a couple of years the urgency and or efforts of credit errors being removed from your reports slows down tremendously. I feel that it may be beneficial to have one representative responsible for working on your behalf opposed to multiple representatives being assigned to your account. The focus of having one may allow efforts to be repeated consistently as that one representative has the opportunity of becoming very familiar with your file. I found myself emailing multiple representatives when I had questions or concerns about my case. Some representatives responded much more rapidly, which was great. Again I did see progress of improvement on my credit reports within just the first couple of months however, it was disappointing to learn that the motivation from the representatives to consistently work on my behalf did decrease tremendously. I also feel that it would be great for all representatives to share before signing on as a client that Lexington Law offers more then one pricing membership fee, to allow the customer to pick which membership plan works best for that person. And to explain what each pricing entails, I didn't learn about the various pricing of memberships until a year or two later from a friend. I believe that there is always room for growth within any company if willing and open to make changes.

Zeke
March 6th, 2019 Pecos, TX DETAILS

Well Kayla was very helpful. She helped me with all the questions I asked. I would recommend people to LexingtonLaw

Jason
March 5th, 2019 Minneapolis, MN DETAILS

My credit went south after the economy did in 2009. I didn’t think I could recover until I reached out to Lexington Law. They have helped eliminate bankruptcy, and some old medical bills from my credit. Within 2 months my credit score was respectable again and was able to get approved for loans with ease. Lexington Law does a great job keeping you posted on the progress being made with the 3 credit bureaus. It was really easy to get started online. Give them a shot!

K. Mack
March 4th, 2019 Paterson, NJ DETAILS

So far my credit score went up by more than 100 and is now in good standing. And Its only been 2months. Saw results within a few weeks. I believe strongly that you will get me back on track

Wayne
March 4th, 2019 Grapevine, TX

When I asked how they would help my friend help settle a more pressing debt, he had no answer. He was reading from a script that asked for $129 a month to send out letters. When I told him I needed to talk it over with my friend, he said, “then call back when you’re more serious.” At the minimum, they have at least one unprofessional and I’ll-trained rep. At the most, this reflects a poorly run organization that cares little how management is represented.

Deborah Burdick
March 1st, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

I really like everything Lexington Law has done for me and I will refer them to anyone, when they started with me my score was in the very low 400's and because of Lexington my score is in the high 600's.THANK YOU LEXINGTON LAW !!!!!!!!!! DEBORAH BURDICK

Rob
March 1st, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

I had a good experience with Lexington law everything was disputed off my credit thanks alot

LaShone Gregory
March 1st, 2019 Newport News, VA DETAILS

Great company customer care was awesome, and I was always updated when things were happening.

George A Robinson
February 28th, 2019 Huntsville, AL DETAILS

Really knowledgeable and helpful. Representatives always courteous and ready to help solve problems. Rapid results.

Lisa Isenberg
February 28th, 2019 North Beach, MD DETAILS

My experience with Lexington law went very well they assisted me with the removal of a great deal of junk that had been hampering my report

Customer1st
February 28th, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS

I cannot express how disappointed I am in Lexington Law. Just yesterday, I signed up for the service and spent over 1 1/2 hours with Marissa, a Credit Consultant. I paid for the credit report even though this website, along with others indicate it's free of charge instead of the $14.99 I paid. During the session, we went over every single credit item (and there are lot of them) on all three bureaus. Today, I receive an email asking me to go through my credit reports and identify those items that need to be disputed one by one. This couldn't be true, since I completed the process yesterday. I called in and waited. The Paralegal explained that my file had not been completed. In fact, Marissa, labeled each item as not applicable. What? It may seem small to them, but dealing with credit issues is hard and painful. It's important to know you can believe it people who are working on your behalf; not to mention the service is NOT free. I asked to speak to a supervisor. Of course, no one is available. Yes, I'm ranting because I'm always disappointed in poor customer service and a lack of professionalism especially when you're just getting started. The worse part is nobody and I mean nobody cares!!!!

Linda Romero
March 7th, 2019 Pueblo, CO DETAILS

I have been very satisfied with the progress you have made on my case. My score is improving

michael hadley
February 27th, 2019 Levittown, PA DETAILS

over all my experience with Lexington was good I would have had more items removed from my credit reports and I thought they were a little pricey but you get what you pay for the reason I had to stop I ran into problems with my finances and had to stop when I get back on my feet I will come back

Stephanie
February 27th, 2019 Toms River, NJ DETAILS

This place is a complete scam. Originally called to sign up my fiancé and the enrollment person informed me we could sign up together at a discounted rate of 119 in stead of just paying 100$ for him by himself. THATS ALL HE SAID. the next month i got charged 239$. When i called they refused to refund insisting i was a liar and their enrollment reps are scripted so he did in fact tell me this. The charged me another 80$ to cancel and refused to let me cancel my fiancees account that gets billed to MY CREDIT CARD. Oh and i had to call in and finish my own dispute for the nearly 319$ they basically robbed me of.

Melanie Phillips
February 26th, 2019 Savannah, GA DETAILS

I got involved in Lexington Law through another site where I was looking at rent-to-own homes. (that site, the rent to own one is a complete waste!). And what Lexington pitched seemed really great. I'm sure they are great in the end but please make sure you have the money to.. fix your money. I only had them for a month and shelled out well over $100. I think my credit is a little better but I do not at all feel like it was worth it right now. I guess it's my own fault for getting caught up in the sales pitch and a pitch it certainly was, complete with deals and we-can-dos! If you don't have money set aside to work on your credit already DO NOT ANSWER THE PHONE! lol.

Lexington Law Logo

Reply from Lexington Law

Feb 28, 2019

Dear Melanie, We reviewed your concerns regarding your tenure with Lexington Law Firm. We have reached out to you as we would like an opportunity to assist with the matter and resolve your concerns; however, we were not able to speak with you. An email was sent you with our direct contact information, if you would like to discuss your concerns in detail. Thank you for your assistance and we look forward to speaking with you. Sincerely, Alex Lexington Law Firm

Jerrimiah
March 14th, 2019 Carrollton, GA DETAILS

very good very helpful Very nice people

Anita Thomas
February 25th, 2019 District Heights, MD

Excellent service and I'm coming back soon.

Michael Walker
February 25th, 2019 Upper Marlboro, MD DETAILS

Great Customer Service and very helpful.

sheri gardner
February 25th, 2019 Newport News, VA DETAILS

They assisted me in getting ready of a few creditors. I wish I could continue to pay so that I could get more creditors removed.

Tammy Terry
February 25th, 2019 Surprise, AZ DETAILS

You guys ROCK! My credit score was 590, Lexington law raised it 735! Thanks!

Kelvin.J. Waymon,Sr
February 25th, 2019 Aliquippa, PA DETAILS

Outstanding, very professional and make things happen for you. Awesome 👏

Gary Hall
March 14th, 2019 Sarver, PA DETAILS

LexingtonLaw has done as promised when I signed on with them. They have had a positive affect on my credit. The improvement in just one year is very gratifying. I am impressed with the amount of work LexingtonLaw has done/is doing on my behalf.

Tynisha
March 18th, 2019 Parkville, MD DETAILS

I’ve been with Lexington law for over a little 4 years total and you guys are amazing and I just want to let you guys know that the service I received is amazing thank you for all you guys hard work.

Gregory R. Hall
February 22nd, 2019 Baltimore, MD

He was very helpful answer all my questions