Omega Auto Care

8.7

Charles Goldsboro, PA

Everything I do, there is always a delay. It is a convenient service but it took two week for my vehicle to get fixed where I was paying for a rental car.

Calvin Indianapolis, IN

I had a problem that they would not fix but then they ended up fixing it. The console radio went out and they ended up fixing it.

Edmund Boca Raton, FL

Responsive and efficient in dealing with the one issue I have had

Wooten Family Powder Springs, GA

Just like time share salesmen, this company is BOGUS. They only want you money (over $2000) and once received they treat you like crap. I have 2008 Pontiac G6 that's currently in the shop needing a new fuel pump that's covered under the policy, however, that new fuel pump requires a different wiring harness due to a modification change. We just found out that the new harness is not covered which makes no sense. Why would I purchase a replacement part that won't work with an older system? I wouldn't, but this company is telling me that I have to purchase that piece out of pocket. I spoke to the manager (Pat O) who didn't have a care in the world. When I told him that the cost of this part (new wiring harness connection) was a $160, he told me that "I should be able to pay that amount out of my pocket myself." THIS MAN DOESN'T KNOW MY FINANCIAL SITUATION AND HAD NO BUSINESS MAKING SUCH A COMMENT. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! If you are thinking about purchasing a contract with this company, DON'T!!! They have the worst customer service ever. The irony here is that I going to purchase a policy with them on another vehicle today. That's not going to happen and if I were you, I would look elsewhere. I'm sure, I'm not the only unhappy customer that this company have had to deal with. I'm sure there are plenty more, so please stay away from OMEGA.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Mr. Wooten, We are sorry to hear that you are so dissatisfied, since we attempted to explain it to the best of our ability. I understand that you felt like it should have been covered, but we can't change the contract. We have to adhere to it at all times. We hope that future claims go smoother, and that you will have a more pleasant experience. We appreciate your business, and hope to be able to show you that in the future

Nov. 29th, 2021

Anita pea Dallas, TX

Omega auto care has given my car warrantee and magnificent chance. They were always nice to me about everything i needed to ask and they did it in a short amount of time and always made sure I was alright

We appreciate the kind words Anita. Thank you for sharing

May. 13th, 2020

Darin Panama City, FL

Caitlin was extremely helpful in getting my claim handled and resolved. She was knowledgeable and professional and the experience actually has convinced me to buy a policy for my 2015 Audi A8.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Darin, Thank you for the kind words about Caitlin. We love her too, as she is an invaluable member of our team. -Omega Auto Care

Oct. 10th, 2019

Anthony Milton Locust Grove, GA

Omaga provides outstanding auto care as promised, they didn’t take long at all to pay my service advisor for repairs made to my automobile, I’ve enjoyed Omage performance I recommended them to my friends.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, and your choice to have Omega Auto Care as your Vehicle Service Contact provider.

Aug. 16th, 2019

Pernesso Holden, MA

Omega Auto Care is the best company out there that I can think of. I have never had problem with them since we have chosen them for our protection. I am very happy with their service.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Hello, We appreciate your vote of confidence! Thank you for choosing to cover not just one car, but both your vehicles with Omega Auto Care. We look forward ot continuing to exceed your expectations. -Omega Auto Care

Aug. 1st, 2019

John Buckley III Raymond, NH

When major issues arise with auto many items are not civered

Yvonne R Jefferson Highland Springs, VA

Paid out of pocket had no problem refunding my money

Michael Dennis Mitchell Marble Falls, TX

They always took care of every bill for covered components! No hassle.

Quavon Major Newport News, VA

Great to have saved you money in the long run great company and great customer service reps

elafayette c stone Alpharetta, GA

The company made my repairs hassle free. I recommend Omega to anyone.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Hassle free claims, and a smooth claims process, are definitely something we strive for. We are happy to hear it's showing through. Thank you for sharing your experience! -Omega Auto Care

Aug. 10th, 2021

Christeen Richmond, VA

So far I think it is a great company. I am glad I chose it. They have taken care of me.

Brian Ridley Park, PA

I’ve only had to use the warranty one time and everything went fine. They are great.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Although most hope they never need to use our services, I also understand that it's positive to know it works when you do. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous Apopka, FL

They were excellent when I had my oil change done, they provided the care I needed.

Jacqueline Rocky Mount, NC

Whenever I have a question they are always polite. They have covered everything.

Lisa Fairfield, IA

Nobody is perfect but they are very helpful and I have gotten what I paid for. They are willing to help.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thanks for the feedback Lisa!

Joseph Chesapeake, VA

At first I thought it was a good coverage plan but it hasn’t turned out that way. I used it to get an oil change once and it took a really long time and they didn’t cover the parts that were specified over the phone.

Maudelyne

Their customer service is great at helping me. I have used them to get my oil changed

Judy

Whenever I need to call their customer service, they answer my questions thoroughly.

Andrea

Someone called about an extended warranty for my car, which is why I went with this company. I've enjoyed using the warranty for maintenance

Gaynell

Omega Auto Care has a great plan. The customer service is great at answering questions.

K. Kelly

I have had to use it twice and was satisfied both times. The garage was surprised it covered maintenance items.

Anonymous Lewiston, ME

Omega Auto Care is convenient for me but one time I thought they would cover my windshield but I had to pay out of pocket.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Windshields are not covered since they aren't mechanical or electrical in nature, and can only be damaged through physical damage. Physical damage claims falls under the umbrella of collision insurance . I hope this clarifies things a bit.

Adrienne Chester, PA

It's a little pricey and I don’t like that I have to pay up front and then get reimbursed. There are a lot of improvements they can make.

Charlotte L Talladega, AL

They've always been very prompt for every situation. Very informative and knowledgeable.

Mitchel

It's a nightmare for the company that is always working on my vehicle to get in contact with you guys and have Omega call back to pay. My car is at a dealership for 3 days for AC condenser. Three days.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Mitchel, I am sorry you were having trouble getting through, but unfortunately we were short handed due to Covid. There was a large number of employees not being able to come to work because of it. We were aware of the delays, and we were working diligently to get everyone taken care of. We are truly sorry for the delay , and we are working to have order restored for future claims. We hope that you will allow us to show you our normal claims process and just how efficient it normally is. Thank you for sharing! Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Larry

I needed a transmission and they called Omega and it was approved. They back you up.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We have your back Larry!!

Yetta

They were absolutely great. They ask for information and I get the work done with just my hundred dollar deductible.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

WE appreciate your business!

Rachel Metairie, LA

Omega has helped me with my repair costs. It has reduced the stress on me significantly

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Gregory Dumfries, VA

W have a maintenance package from Omega and they are able to do the things that we need.

Clifford Harvey, LA

Every issue I've had to make a claim, it has been taken care of without any problems or hassle.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for being a valued member since 2018!

Maridey Houston, TX

I am so happy to be with them. It is really good for me, I've been in two times.

Thank you for being a valued member since 2018! We appreciate your business

Allen

They've had no issue covering everything that I needed to be covered. The work well with the mechanics that I use.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We appreciate you taking time to share your opinion, and we appreciate your business. Have a great day and stay safe!

May. 22nd, 2020

Joyce Sheats

Very helpful and engaging, I received a reimbursement in approximately 5 weeks from the time of the service to my car.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

5 weeks is a little longer than our normal processing time, but we were still a little behind from the holidays. We appreciate your patience and continued patronage . Than you for being part of the Omega Auto Care family.

Mar. 9th, 2020

Kat Studer

Great experience. Quality work, timely and efficient. Staff very friendly and courteous.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care! We appreciate your business.

May. 11th, 2020

Juanita

Used omega for a reimbursement for a battery and an oil change and they were perfectly excellent.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the great rating!

Feb. 14th, 2020

Michael Schultz

I was given 1 yr wearables with my warranty. So far they forfilled the oil change wearable with no problems or issues.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the great rating.

Nov. 11th, 2019

Ivan Richmond, VA

I needed to use it for a battery and it worked out as planned. All my questions were answered.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Ivan, I'm glad you got to use our maintenance agreement and that it was easy for you to do. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Lindsey Quincy, FL

Customer support answers my questions and they tell me exactly what I want. They have a great service and a great deal.

Mark Fort Lauderdale, FL

They're good at assisting. I would recommend it to anyone because it is portable and efficient.

Jennifer Denver, CO

Very friendly on the phone and they quickly helped me use my warranty when I needed it.

Ralph Hollywood, FL

Excellent customer service. Never had an issue. Repairs have been paid without a problem

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience and for giving such a great review. We appreciate your business. -Omega Auto Care

Oct. 14th, 2019

Keith Redondo Beach, CA

My experience with Omega Auto Care was and has been horrible!!! after almost a year paying into a plan for coverage AND optional coverage, they wouldn't cover part of my AC/Heating for a re-seal of a part. I called ahead of time to get authorization and they approved the repair, but once the car was left at the dealership and I got a loaner, Omega denied coverage for the re-seal. I called and spoke with "Amy" and after some debate, she again approved the repair. So, again I take the car back up there, get another loaner and after 3 days, the dealership calls me saying that Omega denied coverage! I litteraly had approval just 3 days prior. Then I tried to get to get my Nav System fixed and that is the optional coverage, and again, before I took it to the dealership, I was approved by the representative....so, I take the vehicle to the dealership, get a loaner and told them to contact Omega for payment. After two days, the dealership contacts me and tells me Omega will only approve fixing the Radio, however, the radio is not brocken. So, I contact Omega and explain that its the Nav System, not the radio, and again, it's approved. So I contact the dealer and explain that just send the Nav System part number and they will approve it. 3 days later, again Omega denies coverage saying lights on the motherboard is not covered. So I speak with a manager who I point out clearly in their policy that it says ALL compenents are coverved. He then says lights that fail in those components are Wear and Tear, for which i explain that these parts are not accessible to wear and tear because you cannot wear them out or tear them, they are part of an electronic motherboard within the system.... needless to say Omega gladly takes your money, but refuses to honor its own policy.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Good Morning, This is so absolutely ridiculous that I shouldn't even dignify it with a response, but since this is a public forum, I have to, and cannot allow the public to believe that any of this is true. I have personally spoken to you, and not only were you rude and condescending, but you were also completely irrational. Everyone was wrong but you, including YOUR mechanic, that YOU chose. You did NOT have a failure to a covered part. There was simply a burned out light bulb on a knob. Your claims were NEVER approved, and you did not need a reseal. You needed a part called a "valley plate", which is NOT a seal, even thought you keep insisting it is. You disagreed about FACTS, which isn't something you can even do. A fact is a fact. Although I personally disagreed with the decision, our claims manager did in fact make a judgement call and promised you a FULL refund. Online reviews are great, but it is quite unfortunate when consumers like you write blatant lies like this. I realize that this response is a little unorthodox, and probably not the most professional, but you didn't leave us much choice. We are always open to being transparent, fair, and compliant, but it is incredibly unfortunate when someone like you takes advantage of the system and is allowed to file a completely erroneous complaint such as this, and permanently harm our reputation. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Mar. 9th, 2020

David Adairsville, GA

GREAT COVERAGE! No worries with Omega. All questions answered thoroughly and even helped clear things up that some got confused. Definitely here to help you out!

Reply from Omega Auto Care

I'm happy to hear that we were able to clear things up for you, and if you ever have more questions, please don't hesitate to call us again!

Rebecca M. Atlanta, GA

Had an issue the happened out of nowhere and Omega came right on in and it was fixed immediately without any hassle or long down time from my say to day routine,this is a great service to have for any vehicle qualified

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the kind words Rebecca, and thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care

Sep. 16th, 2019

Annabelle Caballero Odessa, TX

Thanks to Omega insurance. They are always there to help u.After fixing my ac that was a big issue for me,But Omega helped me all the way. Im sooo proud of them ...

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Annabelle, We are happy to hear we could help keep you cool in this summer heat. Thank you for sharing your experience, and for choosing Omega Auto Care. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Aug. 7th, 2019

Tina Dubois Chesapeake, VA

I sent over a claim 33 days ago and still have not heard from anyone

Antonio Collins West Des Moines, IA

I needed to use it for an oil change and everything got cleared.