Omega Auto Care

8.6

Ashok & Vanita Pompano Beach, FL

With minor repairs, it is no hassle, but with major repairs then it is a lot of a hassle. My car is burning oil and they want the dealer to break down the engine so they can look at the piston. They are going to repair it for me, but they are making it difficult.

Walter Dinosaur, CO

They've done everything they said they would. They've been phenomenal. I had an issue with my compressor and they covered everything.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

"Phenomenal" is definitely a word we strive for. Thank you so much for thinking that highly of us.

Feb. 14th, 2020

Jose crespo

Not good. I had my car in the dealership for repairs and omega took for ever to even respond to the dealer. Then they wanted video and photos when they have to send a inspector to inspect my vehicle anyways. Meanwhile am left without a car for almost 3 weeks. Not to happy with that type of service.

Edward Belle, MO

It give me peace of mind for the repair on my truck. Anytime I call them, they answer all my questions thoroughly and completely.

Trina Philadelphia, PA

I'm just not thrilled. I've been paying a hundred an thirty dollars a month do almost two years now and all I've needed was a hundred dollars. I get different information from different people when I call customer service.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for being part of the Omega Auto Care family!

Nov. 11th, 2019

Leah Dumfries, VA

It helps expeditiously with any vehicle concerns. They have great customer service and they were very attentive to my needs.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Leah, Thank you for the great vote of confidence and the great review.

Oct. 10th, 2019

Ricardo Durham, NC

Don't cover the expenses on its entirety, just an small section. this is a scam

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Ricardo, We cover parts and labor on mechanical claims, but you had an oil change, which is not intended to pay 100%. It is only intended to pay up to $55, which is what wee. It's unfortunate that you cancelled your coverage since you otherwise had new car coverage.

Apr. 28th, 2022

zelda cox Houston, TX

The verdict is out! Due to a huge oversight on my part, i ended up purchasing two extended warrant plans. Per the advice of the Omega Auto Care company, who recommended I wait for their plan to arrive in the mail so that I could compare "apples to apples", I then made my educated decision. After comparing the plan I purchased and financed through buying my used care...and the plan from Omega Care i chose to cancel the Omega Plan. I followed the guidance of the sales representative to fill out the enclosed cancellation form and mail it to the Florida office certified. I have followed all the guidelines and advice to have my policy cancelled and my investment (payment) returned in full because it was with in the 30 day allowance. Time will tell. So far I have not heard from them but I acted in good faith, and I trust that they will stand behind their word in a timely manner so that I can clear up the charge that I made for the purchase. I will rank the experience when I have closure to the transaction. I am giving 3 stars until I receive my cancelation reenbursment settlement. Good faith agreement. I have the word "amazing" which has popped up in the corner of my comments. I am not at the point of assessing this company. I did not write "Amazing"

Mr Trahan Beaumont, TX

I never expected to use the plan I just Purchased it to have the coverage if I needed it. I have a 2013 Nissan.And the Coverage has more than paid for itself . With out this coverage I probably would have traded my car in to get a new one. Just to have the peace of mind of Coverage for repairs is awesom!.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Oct. 3rd, 2019

James McDonald Delbarton, WV

They took care of my claim fast and I had no problems. Customer service was great easy to talk to and very informative. They just checked my maintenance records to make sure I was holding up my side of the contract and everything went great.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for choosing omega Auto Care!

Aug. 16th, 2019

Sarah Adams St Louis, MO

I have an Omega contract on my vehicle and it has been wonderful! Any time I call customer service the representative is so friendly, they paid for 2 of my oil changes and helped me with the cost of a new battery! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a service contract!

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Sarah, Thank you for the recommendation. We appreciate your vote of confidence, and are more than happy to take care of any covered repair and maintenance item when you need them. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Aug. 5th, 2019

Thomas Haines Port Saint Lucie, FL

I took my Tahoe to the Chevrolet dealership and explained that a 4 wheel drive warning light kept coming on. I gave the agent my Omega info and shortly after he said I was covered and only needed to pay the $100 deductible. Basically just a bad sensor.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience Thomas! Safe travels for the road ahead!

Aug. 5th, 2019

AUDREY FELLOWS Cleveland, OH

Because of the quality service and benefits!!

Peterson Somerset, WI

I thought the $100 deductible would be once for going to the mechanic not $100 for everything that you do to the car

Angela Bridges Lakeland, FL

Great ,has always been prompt about paying claims

Rodney Dalrymple Hope Mills, NC

They're not honoring their policy I have my vehicle at Honda dealership near and they're saying they can't fix it and that's a lie because they told me y'all cover everything

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Rodney, You currently have an approved claim for all eligible items. I am somewhat unsure why you are so dissatisfied, but would like to hear more about it, so we can see what we can do to help. Please send us an email to [email protected] Have a great day!

Nov. 29th, 2021

Samuel New Waverly, TX

They seem to have a good deal. I used my warranty for a battery that they replaced.

Jewel Akron, OH

They are there when I needed. I had some big issues but they took care of it.

Margaret Williams Turner Sandy, OR

Flexible payment options are expecially helpful right now as I'm not receiving any pay.

Richard A. Winder,Sr.,MSW Monroe, LA

Timely payment.Great customer service. Ease in filing a claim.

Stephanie Harris Decatur, GA

They do honor what they say so far. Customer service were very helpful. My agent explained everything to me.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience

Oct. 12th, 2021

Franklin Upper Marlboro, MD

Just recently I had to do some work for my car and it took a little while to get it done because the technical service comes from the manufacturer to fix something.

Denise Chicago, IL

I think is worth it. Nice, courteous, and they are taking care of people. So far I haven't had any problems.

Howard Orlando, FL

I liked the convenience of dealing with their great customer support. They covered the oil change they said they would.

Kenneth

I think it is excellent. I find them to have a good reputation. I have used it for my breaks and for a battery.

Barb carstens Cincinnati, OH

After the dealer ship dealt with this company they told me how much the appreciated the ease of working with this company to get their payment for the oil change.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Jul. 28th, 2021

Gralyn Chevy Chase, MD

They have great service. Omega is very dependable. I needed a part replaced in my AC and they took care of their portion with no problems.

John Edward Sanders

Awesome excellent service. The customer service representative was very professional, courteous to me!

David Baltimore, MD

Best coverage for my car. They have very good customer service, they are very kind, it was really nice.

Lisa Pensacola, FL

What I’ve had done would have been more money if it had been with someone else. They really did help.

Marian Whiting, NJ

They take too long to answer. I was at the car shop to get my car fixed and it took them almost two hours before I got them to approve it. It’s not worth it. Because of Covid-19 they want the price to go up an extra sixty dollars. They bait and switch.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Marian, We have not increased any prices due to Covid-19, so I am not sure what you are referring to. I think you are mistaking us for another company. Your rates with are are the same as they always have been. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to our office at 877-850-0443 ext 224

Mar. 5th, 2021

Horrible, they nit pick every single claim and take forever to get any type of repair done. You'll have a rental for at least 1 week and they only reimburse you for the amount of time actually spent on the labor. You will be on hold for an average of 1hr everytime you call them.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Good Morning, I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience, but unfortunately we were affected by the pandemic just like everyone else, and were short staffed. I can assure you that we were all working VERY hard to make sure that everyone was taken care of. We implemented new procedures to be as efficient as possible, and we are getting back on track. I hope that you will give us another chance to show you that we are worth more than 1 star. Thank you for your understanding.

Sep. 4th, 2020

Joan

My auto specialist had to fight for me to get you to approve my repairs. I ended up having to pay something for my air conditioning compressor over the $100.00

Michele

I have not had adequate service from them and I end up coming out of pocket significantly. I used my warranty two months ago on my air conditioner in my car. This is something that has been replaced by Omega Auto Care before. The first time they paid it in full. This time they did not and I had to come out of pocket close to four hundred dollars.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Michele, Please give us a call so that we can look into this, as you should NOT have to pay if it was the same repair. Request ext 224 when you call. Have a great day! Regards, Omega Auto Care

Jul. 9th, 2020

Carson Clarksville, TN

They've done everything but it just took a little longer. There are a few hoops to jumpt through. IT wasn't as clean or easy as first discussed.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Carson, I am sorry to hear that you had some trouble with the timing of your claim. We certainly try to process claims as fast as we possible can, and I would agree that your should have been handled a little fast. I apologize for the delay, and hope we have a chance to show you our best in the future. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Sep. 3rd, 2020

Lashanna Daytona Beach, FL

It just sucks. I used my warranty at the end of March and got duped out of my money and I tried to cancel and I have not been able to cancel because everybody wants to beat me. When a person calls to cancel, they should be allowed to cancel. I do not like their services whatsoever.

Dianne

I had a problem with my vehicle on November 5th and put in to get help and I did not get my car out until after Christmas. It was a miserable experience. I kept getting feedback saying that it was the insurance not coming through and they just bickered back and forth.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Dianne, I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. I was able to locate your account and I did see that there were some delays, but the biggest issue was that your cylinder head was on back order. Unfortunately there wasn't anything we could do to change that since were not the ones supplying the part. The good news is that we paid $3116.45 to get your vehicle back on the road. I hope you can understand why this was. We look forward to serving you in the future. Regards, Omega Auto Care

May. 22nd, 2020

Ryan J Corey Pittsburgh, PA

They were quick and easy to work with when my transmission in my truck went out, couldn't be happier!

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are happy to hear we could help you out when you needed it, and hope that we have provided you with peace of mind moving forward as well. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

May. 11th, 2020

They listen to your needs and they help you out and take the time to explain when you have questions.

Thank you for sharing!

May. 11th, 2020

Joyce

It covers everything form bumper to bumper. Every time I call in about something, they answer the question.

anonymous Trenton, TN

One time I had trouble with Omega but they straightened it out and I'm satisfied with them. They're a good company.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are sorry to hear that you had an issue, but considering that you still gave us a 5-star review, I assume that we went above and beyond to rectify the situation. Thank you for sharing.

Lesley O'Fallon, IL

They are always very attentive and they make sure I get what I pay for. They are just a great company.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for such kind words.

Jane Houston, TX

Great customer service. My air conditioning pipe was loose and leaking water into my car and they covered it.'

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Jane, I'm happy t hear we were able to get your AC fixed and prevent additional water damage to your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care

Brandon Asheboro, NC

Quality feedback and good people to talk to. Super good customer service and all around just a good company.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the kind words Brandon. We definitely put an emphasis on great customer service, and find that it's one of the most important parts of a company. It's always great to hear when our efforts show thorough.

Martha Ridgeland, MS

Any time I call, they send it to me. It is a better rate and better quality than other programs I looked into.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Oct. 29th, 2019

Charles Goldsboro, PA

Everything I do, there is always a delay. It is a convenient service but it took two week for my vehicle to get fixed where I was paying for a rental car.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Oct. 29th, 2019

Calvin Indianapolis, IN

I had a problem that they would not fix but then they ended up fixing it. The console radio went out and they ended up fixing it.

Wooten Family Powder Springs, GA

Just like time share salesmen, this company is BOGUS. They only want you money (over $2000) and once received they treat you like crap. I have 2008 Pontiac G6 that's currently in the shop needing a new fuel pump that's covered under the policy, however, that new fuel pump requires a different wiring harness due to a modification change. We just found out that the new harness is not covered which makes no sense. Why would I purchase a replacement part that won't work with an older system? I wouldn't, but this company is telling me that I have to purchase that piece out of pocket. I spoke to the manager (Pat O) who didn't have a care in the world. When I told him that the cost of this part (new wiring harness connection) was a $160, he told me that "I should be able to pay that amount out of my pocket myself." THIS MAN DOESN'T KNOW MY FINANCIAL SITUATION AND HAD NO BUSINESS MAKING SUCH A COMMENT. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! If you are thinking about purchasing a contract with this company, DON'T!!! They have the worst customer service ever. The irony here is that I going to purchase a policy with them on another vehicle today. That's not going to happen and if I were you, I would look elsewhere. I'm sure, I'm not the only unhappy customer that this company have had to deal with. I'm sure there are plenty more, so please stay away from OMEGA.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Mr. Wooten, We are sorry to hear that you are so dissatisfied, since we attempted to explain it to the best of our ability. I understand that you felt like it should have been covered, but we can't change the contract. We have to adhere to it at all times. We hope that future claims go smoother, and that you will have a more pleasant experience. We appreciate your business, and hope to be able to show you that in the future

Nov. 29th, 2021

Anita pea Dallas, TX

Omega auto care has given my car warrantee and magnificent chance. They were always nice to me about everything i needed to ask and they did it in a short amount of time and always made sure I was alright

We appreciate the kind words Anita. Thank you for sharing

May. 13th, 2020

Darin Panama City, FL

Caitlin was extremely helpful in getting my claim handled and resolved. She was knowledgeable and professional and the experience actually has convinced me to buy a policy for my 2015 Audi A8.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Darin, Thank you for the kind words about Caitlin. We love her too, as she is an invaluable member of our team. -Omega Auto Care

Oct. 10th, 2019