Omega Auto Care

9.0

Calvin Indianapolis, IN

I had a problem that they would not fix but then they ended up fixing it. The console radio went out and they ended up fixing it.

Leah Dumfries, VA

It helps expeditiously with any vehicle concerns. They have great customer service and they were very attentive to my needs.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Leah, Thank you for the great vote of confidence and the great review.

Mike Edmonton, KY

When I hadn't used it before, they found out there was something wrong with my trip expenses and it was covered so it worked out just fine. There were a couple of things that needed to be replaced. And I went in and had it checked out at the dealership and showed them Omega Auto Care's card and they were very pleased. We are very impressed with the professionalism and speed of taking care of business.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Mike, We appreciate your kind review, and it'a always great to hear when we have met the expectations of not just our customers, but also the repair facility. We definitely work on having the most efficient processes as possible, so to hear that it was easy for you to use is fantastic. Safe travels!! -Omega Auto Care

LINDA CHADWICK Thornville, OH

I never had any problems with them whatsoever. I've always had good luck with the phone calls I had. My power steering went out on my car. When I call, I get good results. I had excellent service.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Linda, Thank you for the kind recommendation and for choosing Omega auto Care! We appreciate you being a customer. -Omega Auto Care

Victoria Nashville, TN

Everything I've had a problem with, they have taken care of. I had a valve in my tire that had gone bad and they took care of it for me. John is the manager. He is awesome and he will help you in any way he can.

Richard Acworth, GA

The process was easy and the people were courteous. My air conditioner went out in my truck and a sensor for my collision alert and then once that was fixed, it got another alert on my collision vibration indicator. It was an easy process. It covers a lot of areas and I got some extra benefits as a result of paying it off early.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are happy to hear you were able to get all of your issues fixed and that everyone were courteous and helpful. Thank you for being a part of the Omega Auto Care Family!

Oct. 25th, 2019

Lorraine Cleveland, OH

I had a part an eight hundred dollar part that went bad and they covered it and I just had to pay the deductible. Every time I call they been very helpful in taking care of me. They were very responsive and they never give me any problems.

Danny Clinton, IA

My car wouldn't start and they towed my car in and take care of it.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Danny, Thank you for sharing, and thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Oct. 25th, 2019

Jerry Levering, MI

I had to have my air conditioning fixed to a shop and they fixed it and I guess they paid for her now. Things might be higher if it wasn't so expensive for it and outrageously priced for a warranty.

Mr Trahan Beaumont, TX

I never expected to use the plan I just Purchased it to have the coverage if I needed it. I have a 2013 Nissan.And the Coverage has more than paid for itself . With out this coverage I probably would have traded my car in to get a new one. Just to have the peace of mind of Coverage for repairs is awesom!.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Oct. 3rd, 2019

Darin Panama City, FL

Caitlin was extremely helpful in getting my claim handled and resolved. She was knowledgeable and professional and the experience actually has convinced me to buy a policy for my 2015 Audi A8.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Darin, Thank you for the kind words about Caitlin. We love her too, as she is an invaluable member of our team. -Omega Auto Care

Sheila Garcia San Antonio, TX

I would like to say thank you very much this company is very legit customer service awesome thanks for all your help when I needed it

Reply from Omega Auto Care

You are more than welcome Sheila. We are always happy to be there when you need us.

Sep. 23rd, 2019

Rebecca M. Atlanta, GA

Had an issue the happened out of nowhere and Omega came right on in and it was fixed immediately without any hassle or long down time from my say to day routine,this is a great service to have for any vehicle qualified

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the kind words Rebecca, and thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care

Quintin R White Oklahoma City, OK

Great customer service. The representative handled my issue prompt and completely

We appreciate you sharing your review. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care

Clemmie McDaniel Gurley, AL

Provided information accurately and timely. Very courageous.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience.

T Easley Universal City, TX

I have not had any immediate problems with Omega. Overall the service has been great. About two months ago I did receive very poor service from a manager at Omega where it was a misunderstanding of a specific part on my vehicle being covered. I was very upset and proceeded to cancel service. I contacted the entity who signed me up and spoke with a manager there who did everything possible to keep me as a customer. He went over and beyond for me. Assuring my issue would be addressed. That manager saved a customer and I have not encountered any issues since.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Taishia, Thank you for sharing such a detailed review. We appreciate all feedback, and we truly appreciate it. I am sorry to hear you had an issue with someone in the past, and I will look into it and see what happened on our end. However, I'm happy to hear that you had someone go above and beyond for you and reassure you of the convener. We trust that the road ahead will be smooth and that you will not run into any additional issues. We appreciate you staying on-board. Safe travels! Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Kevin Hilton

Extremely Dissatisfied. You did not pay for the full amount AS STATED IN THE CONTRACT!!! I should have believed the reviews.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Kevin, We DID pay the full amount "as stated in the contract" for your repair. You chose to have additional non-covered maintenance performed on your vehicle a the time of repair. As I am sure you can understand, we are not responsible for the regular maintenance on the vehicle. I f you take a look at your final invoice so will see it as well. Also, Caitlin took time out to go over everything with you in great detail, and even called you back after this review to make sure that you had a clear understanding of everything on the invoice. If you have any additional questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care 877-850-0443

Jennifer dickerson Fayetteville, GA

Anii was very helpful and courteous, in

Thank you for sharing!

Susan Sturgill Mount Clare, WV

When I purchased my Audi A5 I received several calls from various warranty companies and honestly I had not even considered buying this coverage. Something about Omega seemed right with me and I went forward with them out of all the other choices. Unfortunately, a couple weeks ago I needed a major repair. When I took my car to Audi and they said that they have never heard of this company before I got a little sick inside wondering if I made a huge mistake. As it turns out, Audi as well as myself could not have been more pleased with Omega. What a Stellar company. Every time I called, I felt like they knew me. They were always kind and helpful on every call during a stressful time. I highly recommend them!! I could not have made a better choice.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Susan, Thank you so much for such an honest and detailed review. We also appreciate that you did your due diligence in choosing an auto repair coverage, and chose us. Sometime companies haven't heard f us, the same way we haven't heard of every single repair facility or dealership, but as we grow we hope to become a household name. We hope to continue to exceed the expectations of both you and your dealership. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Aug. 19th, 2019

Anthony Milton Locust Grove, GA

Omaga provides outstanding auto care as promised, they didn’t take long at all to pay my service advisor for repairs made to my automobile, I’ve enjoyed Omage performance I recommended them to my friends.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, and your choice to have Omega Auto Care as your Vehicle Service Contact provider.

James McDonald Delbarton, WV

They took care of my claim fast and I had no problems. Customer service was great easy to talk to and very informative. They just checked my maintenance records to make sure I was holding up my side of the contract and everything went great.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for choosing omega Auto Care!

Annabelle Caballero Odessa, TX

Thanks to Omega insurance. They are always there to help u.After fixing my ac that was a big issue for me,But Omega helped me all the way. Im sooo proud of them ...

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Annabelle, We are happy to hear we could help keep you cool in this summer heat. Thank you for sharing your experience, and for choosing Omega Auto Care. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Aug. 7th, 2019

Emni San Antonio, TX

Customer service sucks because they don’t explain you well, so first they said something and at the end is totally different

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Hi, We are sorry to hear that you don't feel like the coverage was explained to you properly, but the great news is that we are available to you 40+ hours/week if you ever want clarification. In addition to that, everything you need to know about your policy is in your policy booklet. Please don't hesitate to call our office if you need us. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Sarah Adams St Louis, MO

I have an Omega contract on my vehicle and it has been wonderful! Any time I call customer service the representative is so friendly, they paid for 2 of my oil changes and helped me with the cost of a new battery! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a service contract!

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Sarah, Thank you for the recommendation. We appreciate your vote of confidence, and are more than happy to take care of any covered repair and maintenance item when you need them. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Jamie Lannagan St Louis, MO

Omega fixed my water pump on my CLA250 a few months back and I had no problems. It was fast and easy and a lifesaver!!

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Jamie, Mercedes repairs can get very costly, even when it's as simple as a water pump. The hourly labor rates are incredibly high at luxury dealerships, and as you know, your dealership charged a whopping $175/hr. Most VSC companies only pay the national average, which is usually $90- $100, which would have otherwise left you to pay the difference. This is just one of the benefits of being part of the Omega Auto Care family, and we are more than happy to pay the higher rate to make life easier for each and every one of you. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Thomas Haines Port Saint Lucie, FL

I took my Tahoe to the Chevrolet dealership and explained that a 4 wheel drive warning light kept coming on. I gave the agent my Omega info and shortly after he said I was covered and only needed to pay the $100 deductible. Basically just a bad sensor.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience Thomas! Safe travels for the road ahead!

Jacqueline Jackson Denver, CO

I only had to use it once so far. Service was great!

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Pernesso Holden, MA

Omega Auto Care is the best company out there that I can think of. I have never had problem with them since we have chosen them for our protection. I am very happy with their service.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Hello, We appreciate your vote of confidence! Thank you for choosing to cover not just one car, but both your vehicles with Omega Auto Care. We look forward ot continuing to exceed your expectations. -Omega Auto Care

Aug. 1st, 2019

Frankie Morgan Suffolk, VA

They were called explained problems and they took care of it promptly.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care for your vehicle protection needs!

Aug. 1st, 2019

Ron Eatontown, NJ

Courteous, efficient and professional. Very pleased that I chose them for my auto care. Highly recommended.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the vote of confidence and recommendation in/of Omega Auto Care!

Dianne Pietrovito Youngsville, NC

I never have a problem I always get great service never get a hard everyone is always polite and courteous and care about my needs.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for being a part of the Omega Auto Care family!

Angel Dacula, GA

They approved the work that was needed & paid for it.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

William Farmer Crowley, TX

The extended warranty was easy to use. The repair shop called in and got approval for the repair, all I had to do was pay the deductible.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience William! We appreciate the kind words. Safe travels! -Omega Auto Care