Omega Auto Care

9.0

Rachel Palm Beach Gardens, FL

They've been instantaneous in their reply and their care. In the past few months I've needed to use it four times and they've taken care of all expenses except the deductible. They were checking in and the tow truck arrived immediately.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Rachel, It sound like you have had quite the bad luck lately. Four time is quite a bit, but I am glad we were able to be there for you in your time of need. We appreciate your business! Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Matt Fairview Heights, IL

I've never had an issue getting through. There's never long hold times. They are always happy and helpful. So far I've only used the road side assistance and they came and helped me change a tire and reimbursed me $100 for the flat tire. With Omega Auto Care you get exactly what you pay for.

Jane Houston, TX

Great customer service. My air conditioning pipe was loose and leaking water into my car and they covered it.'

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Jane, I'm happy t hear we were able to get your AC fixed and prevent additional water damage to your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care

Brandon Asheboro, NC

Quality feedback and good people to talk to. Super good customer service and all around just a good company.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the kind words Brandon. We definitely put an emphasis on great customer service, and find that it's one of the most important parts of a company. It's always great to hear when our efforts show thorough.

Erik Pensacola, FL

Worst company ever!! Tried to cancel my policy and I got the run around and called stupid.

Jesue , Naomi Torres Patchogue, NY

It has been very Good ,Help when it was needed

Thank you for sharing!

O Brooklyn, NY

They solve the problem. I had some difficulties with my car engine. I took it to the dealership and they contacted Omega and Omega took care of everything.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We like being problem solvers. Thank you for sharing!

Bonnie Anderson, IN

This warranty was in my budget. Omega has always been polity and ready to help me when I call. I just recently needed to use my warranty because smoke was coming out of my car and it was smelling like coolant. I took it to the Buick body shop and they were going to check it over when I found out that my turbo was leaking nad I neded a new heat gasket. Omega fixed it within days.

Shaquiras Lithonia, GA

Customer service is great. I call them anytime I need something done. I needed to use my warranty in October when my transmission when out and my experience wasn't great. They took a long time to get my transmission and everything done. As far as my policy, they said I would get a rental car when my car needed service, but it was inaccurate because they expect it to come out of your pocket. They don't stipulate that when you sign up for their service. They can do better with communication and stipulation. And they can also do better as far as understanding that some customers have more of a difficult time making sure that payment is paid within 30 days before they close the account out. I think it should be 60 days. They should allow you a little more time.

Christopher Winston-Salem, NC

It's affordable. And they company is reachable when I need to talk to them and willing to explain anything that needs more understanding. So far they've been dependable and knowledgable.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We understand that our policies sometime require a bit of clarification as it is a lot of new information, and we are more than happy to go through things with you. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

John Dallas, TX

I like the service that they do and I can afford it. I used the warranty after they told me that they could pay for my oil change. That's what I like about it.

Larry

With Omega, All I do is just take it in the shop and let them take care of it and they called extended warranty for me because I have to do is just pay your deductible a hundred dollar deductible.. I still have a little problem - I want to know why date they can't fix my radio because it's hooked in with electronics all up system.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Larry, Thank you for sharing your experience. Please reach out to our office for clarification in regard to your repair. -Omega Auto Care 877-850-0443

Jan. 3rd, 2020

This is a great company. They offer a month to month contract to cover your vehicle so if you sell or have an accident in the car you are not obligated to continue to pay. It has been an awesome experience for me!

Brandy Smith Ponca City, OK

So far it has been okay, we have only used it for oil changes and one tire rotation at this point

Lylla Garraway

Weekends you can forget about getting assistance over the phone with a new claim

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Lylla, Our claims department is open from 7:30am-1pm cst on Saturdays. I am sorry to hear that you had a hard time getting through, but we do have people available to help you.

Nov. 21st, 2019

Cyndi

Very helpful had issues with my heater core

Thank you for sharing!

Shannon Sanders

We've had good experience with this company, the only thing I didn't understand is why they didn't cover my backup camera cuz it's on the tailgate and it wasn't an add-on it was part of the truck when I bought it. Besides that I would get it again and recommend it to my family and friends.

Amanda

The process of getting vehicle fixed is to long

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Amanda, I am sorry to hear that you felt the process was too long. If you ever have that issue in the future, please reach out to our office so that we can assist in expediting things for you. Regards, Omega Auto Care 877-850-0443

Michael Schultz

I was given 1 yr wearables with my warranty. So far they forfilled the oil change wearable with no problems or issues.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the great rating.

Jim Barnes

Did not cover A/C condenser 'because original had not been replaced'????????

Jose crespo

Not good. I had my car in the dealership for repairs and omega took for ever to even respond to the dealer. Then they wanted video and photos when they have to send a inspector to inspect my vehicle anyways. Meanwhile am left without a car for almost 3 weeks. Not to happy with that type of service.

Rachel mehanna

Very good helpful great on saving money best custoemr service

John Garnerville, NY

It looked like a pretty good deal because of the options available. I get cash back towards oil changes. It would be better if there was like an app instead of having to send receipts off.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the feedback. Since the maintenance program is fairly new, we are continuously working on ways to improve our processes and make it easier to submit your reimbursement requests. To avoid it all together you can call us at the time of service, and we can pay directly to the shop instead. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our office. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Rebecca San Antonio, TX

You've got a good company. I have had no problems yet, took care of everything.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the kind words about our company.

Christopher Allentown, PA

I am highly satisfied with the service though any business can be better. They were able to help me out when I needed an oil change because I didn't have any money. They genuinely care.

Reagan Baytown, TX

For the most part it was a really enjoyable experience. They handled it pretty quickly and I didn't have to pay out of pocket, I only had to do an hundred dollar deductible, which was nothing compared to the real price. It is very affordable. Customer support was always helpful and answered all my questions in detail and never made me fell like I was asking too may questions. I was very satisfied.

Vanessa Savannah, GA

They do what they say they are going to do and they don't hide anything from me. They tell me if they can do it or if they can't do it and I love that.

John

It was pretty good but it took far longer than I think it should have to resolve my issue that I needed to use it for. My transmission was going bad on my car and I needed to get it fixed and I took it to the dealer because they met all the criteria for the insurance and it was weeks before I got my car back. I think it is important because with out some kind of warranty, when things come up you're unable to provide your own payments so it is good to have backup so I do think signing up was a good decision and not a waste of money.

Anonymous North Miami Beach, FL

Omega is willing to do anything you need to be done, which is good because my car is special and needs to be taken care of properly. They did what we asked them to do. Everything has been good. If anyone wants to spend the money, I would definitely recommend it.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are glad to hear that we are taking care of your vehicle the way you want, and we appreciate the recommendation.

Noel Port Saint Lucie, FL

Omega works good for me. I like it so far.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING OMEGA AUTO CARE!

Homer Pompano Beach, FL

It's easy to use and very trustworthy. It's been great.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the 5-star rating! We appreciate it, and we appreciate your business.

Martha Ridgeland, MS

Any time I call, they send it to me. It is a better rate and better quality than other programs I looked into.

Ivan Richmond, VA

I needed to use it for a battery and it worked out as planned. All my questions were answered.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Ivan, I'm glad you got to use our maintenance agreement and that it was easy for you to do. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Lindsey Quincy, FL

Customer support answers my questions and they tell me exactly what I want. They have a great service and a great deal.

Gail Rochester, NY

Every time I have any problems, they've come through and they've sent money. They also pay for medium parts, not just cheap parts so I was very happy with that.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you fro choosing Omega Auto Care!

Mark Fort Lauderdale, FL

They're good at assisting. I would recommend it to anyone because it is portable and efficient.

Charles Goldsboro, PA

Everything I do, there is always a delay. It is a convenient service but it took two week for my vehicle to get fixed where I was paying for a rental car.

Ramona Bellville, TX

I choose Omega Auto Care for the price. For the price, it is a really good program. They're really prompt and on top of everything. They answer the phones whenever I call. Everything I've used it for has been taken care of immediately.

Venora Pompano Beach, FL

When I broke down, they were very good with their customer service and got someone out promptly. When I left my key in the car and it drained the battery, I called and within twenty minutes somebody was there to give me a jump start and I was on my way home. The employees that came out were very nice, respectful, and courteous.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are happy to hear you had a great experience with company and that roadside assistance was able to come out so fast. Safe travels!

Edward Belle, MO

It give me peace of mind for the repair on my truck. Anytime I call them, they answer all my questions thoroughly and completely.

Trina Philadelphia, PA

I'm just not thrilled. I've been paying a hundred an thirty dollars a month do almost two years now and all I've needed was a hundred dollars. I get different information from different people when I call customer service.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for being part of the Omega Auto Care family!

Muriel Philadelphia, PA

I would say they are a good company. When I talked to them, I was able to get my questions answered so I didn't have any problems. I have used my warranty on maintenance and they said to send in my receipt and that they would take care of it. I need to call them and double check but I don't think I have received anything from them as of yet.

Jennifer Denver, CO

Very friendly on the phone and they quickly helped me use my warranty when I needed it.

Cecelia Lee Jacksonville, FL

Very good and right on time. Thank you Omega Auto care.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

You're welcome Cecelia! That's what we are here for.

David Adairsville, GA

GREAT COVERAGE! No worries with Omega. All questions answered thoroughly and even helped clear things up that some got confused. Definitely here to help you out!

Reply from Omega Auto Care

I'm happy to hear that we were able to clear things up for you, and if you ever have more questions, please don't hesitate to call us again!

Tom Dalton Jacksonville, NC

Great service for my dodge van sliding doors

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Tom, Thank you for sharing your experience!

Oct. 25th, 2019

Cari Lake Dallas, TX

Expensive, but they took care of my car when it was needed

Mark Curry Nicholasville, KY

Great Customer service was easy to deal with

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the kind words about our team. We appreciate your business!

Oct. 25th, 2019

Ralph Hollywood, FL

Excellent customer service. Never had an issue. Repairs have been paid without a problem

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience and for giving such a great review. We appreciate your business. -Omega Auto Care

Oct. 14th, 2019

Gulam Douglasville, GA

My car was making some noise and I got it checked with my mechanic and the bill cycle wouldn't be linked up and it gave me a really hard time getting all those things but I'm glad they were able to take care of it. Time processing was a long time but I'm glad they were able to take care of it.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

I'm sorry that the process felt lengthy for you. Hopefully it'll be much faster next time. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!