Omega Auto Care

9.1

Jonathan Miami, FL

They're very trustworthy. They product they offer and the services they cover is what we needed them to cover. It is always a straightforward process with the couple of issues we've had arise. It was a little confusing the first time, but the representative walked me through it.

Darlene Tucson, AZ

I've used the warranty multiple times to get multiple things done and I've only paid a hundred dollars. They respond fast to claim so it seems like it is the best option out there.

Thank you for choosing to be part of the Omega Auto Care family

Sep. 3rd, 2020

They were very professional and courteous. I took my car to get service and I paid for what I needed and when I called Omega the guy told me all they had to do was pick up the phone. He reimbursed and and he was very nice.

Myrl

They were right there when I needed them. I called them to tell them my car was messed up. They got right on it without hesitation. They keep in contact with me and call me when my bill is due.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We will always be here to provide you the peace of mind you were promised when you decided to join the Omega Auto Care Family. Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle service contract needs

Vaughan

I took my car to the dealer when the light came on. They said something needed to be replaced, called omega and it was taken care of. All I had to do was pick up my car when it was done.

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care

May. 22nd, 2020

Mark L.

I was told by the Shop (MPG) that Omega was the easiest car protection ins they dealt with over other companies..i was glad to hear that, because I was skeptical on dealing with my car repair bill.

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care

May. 22nd, 2020

Mike Sarasota, FL

I've had positive experiences with them. They called me and it seem like it was fair as far as prices and what they covered. Customer support seems to be good. They back up what they say and come through when they need to.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for taking the time to write us a nice review!

Barbara Syracuse, NY

They gave me a military discount. I had to go through them to get some stuff done to my automobile and they were very helpful. They were also helpful when the dealer ship called. They responded quick and got my car fixed.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the great feedback. I am happy to hear that we were able to get your vehicle fixed and back to you in good time. We always work feverishly to make sure that claims are completed in a timely manner, so I am glad it showed.

Michael

Great benefits and great time. I had an issue with my water pump and I called in they were able to redo it and get my water pump running. They did what they needed to do. It was excellent.

David

Once I convinced my mechanic to deal with them, payment was made quickly and there was very little heartache and everything went okay. I've had two break downs that would have cost me thousands of dollars so I don't mind paying the hundred twenty dollars a month.

Feb. 19th, 2020

Christopher Winston-Salem, NC

It's affordable. And they company is reachable when I need to talk to them and willing to explain anything that needs more understanding. So far they've been dependable and knowledgable.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We understand that our policies sometime require a bit of clarification as it is a lot of new information, and we are more than happy to go through things with you. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Jan. 3rd, 2020

This is a great company. They offer a month to month contract to cover your vehicle so if you sell or have an accident in the car you are not obligated to continue to pay. It has been an awesome experience for me!

Shannon Sanders

We've had good experience with this company, the only thing I didn't understand is why they didn't cover my backup camera cuz it's on the tailgate and it wasn't an add-on it was part of the truck when I bought it. Besides that I would get it again and recommend it to my family and friends.

Christopher Allentown, PA

I am highly satisfied with the service though any business can be better. They were able to help me out when I needed an oil change because I didn't have any money. They genuinely care.

Muriel Philadelphia, PA

I would say they are a good company. When I talked to them, I was able to get my questions answered so I didn't have any problems. I have used my warranty on maintenance and they said to send in my receipt and that they would take care of it. I need to call them and double check but I don't think I have received anything from them as of yet.

Nov. 11th, 2019

LINDA CHADWICK Thornville, OH

I never had any problems with them whatsoever. I've always had good luck with the phone calls I had. My power steering went out on my car. When I call, I get good results. I had excellent service.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Linda, Thank you for the kind recommendation and for choosing Omega auto Care! We appreciate you being a customer. -Omega Auto Care

Jul. 31st, 2019

Victoria Nashville, TN

Everything I've had a problem with, they have taken care of. I had a valve in my tire that had gone bad and they took care of it for me. John is the manager. He is awesome and he will help you in any way he can.

Susan Sturgill Mount Clare, WV

When I purchased my Audi A5 I received several calls from various warranty companies and honestly I had not even considered buying this coverage. Something about Omega seemed right with me and I went forward with them out of all the other choices. Unfortunately, a couple weeks ago I needed a major repair. When I took my car to Audi and they said that they have never heard of this company before I got a little sick inside wondering if I made a huge mistake. As it turns out, Audi as well as myself could not have been more pleased with Omega. What a Stellar company. Every time I called, I felt like they knew me. They were always kind and helpful on every call during a stressful time. I highly recommend them!! I could not have made a better choice.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Susan, Thank you so much for such an honest and detailed review. We also appreciate that you did your due diligence in choosing an auto repair coverage, and chose us. Sometime companies haven't heard f us, the same way we haven't heard of every single repair facility or dealership, but as we grow we hope to become a household name. We hope to continue to exceed the expectations of both you and your dealership. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Aug. 19th, 2019

John Edward Sanders

Awesome excellent service. The customer service representative was very professional, courteous to me!

Christa Alexandria, VA

They have a lot of deals and discount packages for students, which is very nice. Everything they said to me, they have followed through.

Marcea Englewood, CO

They work with you. They make sure that they follow up with me after any incident or with any claims I have. I like their benefits.

Isaac Copperas Cove, TX

Alright, premium coverage expected everything to be covered. Even informed that it was (even when I asked about the one clutch) Eventually did have that very breakdown. As well as not being reimbursed for the roadside assistance that I had to pay out of pocket. Even with that being covered under my policy

Wendy Rice, TX

Every time I call, I am never on hold for long and they answer my questions. It’s a great company that I would recommend to anybody.

Mark Goldsboro, NC

Everybody is very kind and professional. I got a new battery that was over the hundred dollar allowance and they got me my check in a timely manner.

case lynch

Much room for improvement. The advertising suggests that bringing ones vehicle to a dealership is best, however i was faced with reconditioned parts and the insurer would only cover a portion of the labor expense. Not what i expected. I needed to cover almost 50% of the total expense for the repair, out of pocket.

L.C.

About four months ago I had to use it for a car repair and didn' t have any problems. They've been true to what they say. If they say something's covered, it's covered.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

A problem free claims process is definitely something we like to hear. Thank you for sharing!

Sep. 4th, 2020

Rita

I had an issue with rack and pinion steering and it was not under warranty. I called Omega and they covered it. I received the service I was expecting for the money I paid.

Sep. 4th, 2020

Amber

I had my window that wouldn't go up or down, they replaced that. And then it was the air conditioning, they fixed that. Your service is great. It's worth it for your penny.

Steven

I had some initial difficulties with payment. You didn't tell me how to pay.That probably could have been done a little more professionally. I think the service is fine once I got past the initial billing question.

Thank you for sharing!

Tristan

Anytime that I've needed to use my warranty, I haven't had any issues going through. They definitely go out of their way to make sure you're comfortable.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the 5-star rating!

Vicky'

They assist me with all my needs and they are nice and it is not hard to handle. My tires were bad and I called them and they took care of the maximum amount they could and I just paid the difference.

Mar. 9th, 2020

Edward

The best price for a warranty and superior customer service. They're good people and have been just wonderful. I am really satisfied and I would recommend it to other people.

Lynnetta Stockbridge, GA

When I go for service, there is no hassle or struggle whatsoever. I had to get a new battery and I took it to autozone and then scanned the receipt and they said they would reimburse me, it wasn't a problem at all.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are always working to make sure our processes are as hassle free as possible, so thank you for sharing the great feedback.

Feb. 14th, 2020

anonymous Chicago, IL

I used it for maintenance one time and I didn't have any problems. They paid for it right away. They have been very efficient and very pleasant to deal with.

William Dodge City, KS

I used it to repair something. It went good. They paid for everything they were supposed to. They are not always there when I need them but they are good at getting back to me.'

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the feedback William. We are open M-F 7-7 cst for claims, and 8-5:30 cst for customer service. Claim sis also open Saturday 7:30am-1pm cst. If we are busy, you can always request a callback through our automatic system, and one of our representatives will call you back within 10 minutes. I hope this helps, and thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care.

Feb. 14th, 2020

John Dallas, TX

I like the service that they do and I can afford it. I used the warranty after they told me that they could pay for my oil change. That's what I like about it.

O Brooklyn, NY

They solve the problem. I had some difficulties with my car engine. I took it to the dealership and they contacted Omega and Omega took care of everything.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We like being problem solvers. Thank you for sharing!

Vanessa Savannah, GA

They do what they say they are going to do and they don't hide anything from me. They tell me if they can do it or if they can't do it and I love that.

John Garnerville, NY

It looked like a pretty good deal because of the options available. I get cash back towards oil changes. It would be better if there was like an app instead of having to send receipts off.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the feedback. Since the maintenance program is fairly new, we are continuously working on ways to improve our processes and make it easier to submit your reimbursement requests. To avoid it all together you can call us at the time of service, and we can pay directly to the shop instead. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our office. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Nov. 11th, 2019

Gail Rochester, NY

Every time I have any problems, they've come through and they've sent money. They also pay for medium parts, not just cheap parts so I was very happy with that.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you fro choosing Omega Auto Care!

Oct. 29th, 2019

Gulam Douglasville, GA

My car was making some noise and I got it checked with my mechanic and the bill cycle wouldn't be linked up and it gave me a really hard time getting all those things but I'm glad they were able to take care of it. Time processing was a long time but I'm glad they were able to take care of it.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

I'm sorry that the process felt lengthy for you. Hopefully it'll be much faster next time. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Oct. 29th, 2019

Jerry Levering, MI

I had to have my air conditioning fixed to a shop and they fixed it and I guess they paid for her now. Things might be higher if it wasn't so expensive for it and outrageously priced for a warranty.

T Easley Universal City, TX

I have not had any immediate problems with Omega. Overall the service has been great. About two months ago I did receive very poor service from a manager at Omega where it was a misunderstanding of a specific part on my vehicle being covered. I was very upset and proceeded to cancel service. I contacted the entity who signed me up and spoke with a manager there who did everything possible to keep me as a customer. He went over and beyond for me. Assuring my issue would be addressed. That manager saved a customer and I have not encountered any issues since.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Taishia, Thank you for sharing such a detailed review. We appreciate all feedback, and we truly appreciate it. I am sorry to hear you had an issue with someone in the past, and I will look into it and see what happened on our end. However, I'm happy to hear that you had someone go above and beyond for you and reassure you of the convener. We trust that the road ahead will be smooth and that you will not run into any additional issues. We appreciate you staying on-board. Safe travels! Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Aug. 16th, 2019

Raquel New Orleans, LA

So far so good. The staff is very helpful and they make sure to take care of your needs.

Sonya Outland Houston, TX

Great customer services, respectful and addressed all issues.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing Sonya!!

Marilyn Crousey Latrobe, PA

My Ford Escort needed a pricey repair and Omega took care of it for me.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are glad to hear we were able to get you out of a tight spot. Costly surprise repairs are never fun, but Omega Auto Care has your back!

Clinton Oliver Lufkin, TX

Everything has been just as what i was told it would be so far

Joseph Chesapeake, VA

At first I thought it was a good coverage plan but it hasn’t turned out that way. I used it to get an oil change once and it took a really long time and they didn’t cover the parts that were specified over the phone.

Maudelyne

Their customer service is great at helping me. I have used them to get my oil changed

Judy

Whenever I need to call their customer service, they answer my questions thoroughly.