Omega Auto Care

9.0

case lynch

Much room for improvement. The advertising suggests that bringing ones vehicle to a dealership is best, however i was faced with reconditioned parts and the insurer would only cover a portion of the labor expense. Not what i expected. I needed to cover almost 50% of the total expense for the repair, out of pocket.

Mitchel

It's a nightmare for the company that is always working on my vehicle to get in contact with you guys and have Omega call back to pay. My car is at a dealership for 3 days for AC condenser. Three days.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Mitchel, I am sorry you were having trouble getting through, but unfortunately we were short handed due to Covid. There was a large number of employees not being able to come to work because of it. We were aware of the delays, and we were working diligently to get everyone taken care of. We are truly sorry for the delay , and we are working to have order restored for future claims. We hope that you will allow us to show you our normal claims process and just how efficient it normally is. Thank you for sharing! Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Stanley

They took care of the problem without any questions, just a little trouble getting ahold of them.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

I apologize for the trouble you had getting hold of us. Due to the pandemic we were short handed for a while, but we have been working diligently to get everything back in order. We appreciate your patience, and for choosing Omega Auto Care

Larry

I needed a transmission and they called Omega and it was approved. They back you up.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We have your back Larry!!

Michele

I have not had adequate service from them and I end up coming out of pocket significantly. I used my warranty two months ago on my air conditioner in my car. This is something that has been replaced by Omega Auto Care before. The first time they paid it in full. This time they did not and I had to come out of pocket close to four hundred dollars.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Michele, Please give us a call so that we can look into this, as you should NOT have to pay if it was the same repair. Request ext 224 when you call. Have a great day! Regards, Omega Auto Care

Jul. 9th, 2020

L.C.

About four months ago I had to use it for a car repair and didn' t have any problems. They've been true to what they say. If they say something's covered, it's covered.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

A problem free claims process is definitely something we like to hear. Thank you for sharing!

Rita

I had an issue with rack and pinion steering and it was not under warranty. I called Omega and they covered it. I received the service I was expecting for the money I paid.

Noelle

Always customer friendly, knowledgeable. Made me feel comfortable with their service. Every time I've used Omega, I've been satisfied.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the 5-star review!

Mary

I gave the warranty to the sales clerk and it was confirmed and I got my discount.

Ronald

My rear end differential in my Cadillac went out and I took it to the dealership and Omega paid 100% and I paid my small deductible. They were prompt and professional. Customer service was excellent. They're always there when I need them.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

No one wants surprise repairs for $2,500 , and it looks like you purchased your policy just in time. I'm glad we were able to be there for you, and we look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Yetta

They were absolutely great. They ask for information and I get the work done with just my hundred dollar deductible.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

WE appreciate your business!

Jacki Bradford

Not very interested in helping. Been with them for over 1/12 and still haven’t received anything showing my policy or card

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Jacki, I am rather confused by the negative review, as we have paid out $3,625.46 in claims for you in quite an expeditious manner, and you never had to pay more than your deductible. In addition to that, Omega Auto Care doesn't provide paperwork, as it is generated and mailed out automatically by a fulfillment company with your seller. We would love to hear what it is that has made your experience so unpleasant, so I will send you an email in addition to this response, and would love to hear back from you. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Chris Marshand

So-so though they would be alone better, easier to deal with

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Unfortunately all of your claims took place at the beginning of the pandemic, and we were short handed. I am very sorry that you had issues and felt like we weren't the easiest to deal with, but I hope you will give us a chance in the future to do better. We appreciate you business, and thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Naea

Save me time and money my car working just fine

Rachel Metairie, LA

Omega has helped me with my repair costs. It has reduced the stress on me significantly

John Ross Vero Beach, FL

Very good . shop was impressed on how soon they received payment

Crystal Chiles Frisco, TX

Excellent customer services! They take their time to speak with you and try to see how they can keep your business and how they can make it better for you. I like how they work with you and not forceing you into something you don't want to do. They even will rached out to you later if you are not sure about what you would like to do at that time. Theu are just a great company to work with.

Chris Houston, TX

Everything I needed has been delivered at this time. My fuel pump went out while I was at the airport and the car just shut off. I called for roadside assistance, they got there immediately and then the next day they called the car again to the shop to get repaired. They took care of everything and everything was solved. They were great.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

It sounds like everything was handled expeditiously, and I am happy to hear it. We appreciate your business!

Carson Clarksville, TN

They've done everything but it just took a little longer. There are a few hoops to jumpt through. IT wasn't as clean or easy as first discussed.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Carson, I am sorry to hear that you had some trouble with the timing of your claim. We certainly try to process claims as fast as we possible can, and I would agree that your should have been handled a little fast. I apologize for the delay, and hope we have a chance to show you our best in the future. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Rick Wamego, KS

There's a lack of communication between the people that did service work on the car and Omega. When I talked to a supervisor, a lot was cleared up but they had to apologize for the missed communication and explain why things were like they were.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for your understanding Rick. Sometimes miscommunications happen even when people are trying their best, so we greatly appreciate that you were so understanding, and still gave us a great star rating. We appreciate you being part of the Omega Auto Care family

Gregory Dumfries, VA

W have a maintenance package from Omega and they are able to do the things that we need.

Troy Saint Albans, WV

I've only used it once to get my air conditioning fixed and I got good service and had no problems.

Lori Westlake, LA

When they called me, the deal sounded good so I went ahead and took it. I get excellent service and customer care. They are very courteous and very professional. I was able to get my air conditioning fixed in my truck with no cost to me when it went out.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are very happy to hear that you have had such a great experience, and that our staff was helpful. We appreciate you being part of the Omega Auto Care family

Gervon Jacksonville, FL

I have omega to ensure that I save the most money by having a policy that will cover any unexpected maintenance. The time I needed to utilize the service, it was available to me without any difficulty. My air-conditioning unit went out and I took it to the dealership and they able to get a contracted approved and fixed it.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Having your AC go out when it's hot is obviously not ideal, so we are happy we were able to help you with that. Thank you for the positive review!

Clifford Harvey, LA

Every issue I've had to make a claim, it has been taken care of without any problems or hassle.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for being a valued member since 2018!

Lashanna Daytona Beach, FL

It just sucks. I used my warranty at the end of March and got duped out of my money and I tried to cancel and I have not been able to cancel because everybody wants to beat me. When a person calls to cancel, they should be allowed to cancel. I do not like their services whatsoever.

Lisa San Antonio, TX

It is confusing and takes a lot to get information from customer support.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Lisa, You have been a customer of ours for 2 years, and have had 6 claims totaling $9,677.06 during that time. You've used rental reimbursements, made payments over the phone, and been through our claims process on multiple occasions, so I am beyond confused about not just the 1-star rating, but that you state that it's hard to get information. I can only hope that you confused us with another company when you left this review since it has paid you 3x the contract price in just the first two years. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions, as our staff are all here ready to answer any questions you may have. Regards, Omega Auto Care 877-850-0443

Jul. 8th, 2020

Frank New Haven, CT

Omega Auto Care is very good and responsible. When I needed their service, they were right there, satisfaction guaranteed. The customer service representative Shannon, I believe, is very attentive and right on time. I just love the service. I would recommend it to anyone because Omega is the best.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Frank, Thank you for such a kind and detailed review. You have been with us for quote a while, and with $8,800 in paid claims, you're a great example of how well our policies work for people. We hope you continue to be a a part of the Omega Auto Care family for years to come.

Maridey Houston, TX

I am so happy to be with them. It is really good for me, I've been in two times.

Thank you for being a valued member since 2018! We appreciate your business

Daniel Orlando, FL

Convenient rate and they cover and pay out fairly promptly. When you call you do have to defend your claims and have an understanding of what is covered and what is not.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Daniel, It sounds like you are referring to the repair facility having to show "cause of failure". This is actually done for the benefit of both of us. We need to make sure that we are replacing the correct part so that you don't end up back at the shop in a few days with the same issue because the wrong part was replaced. I hope this clarifies things a bit. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Jonathan Miami, FL

They're very trustworthy. They product they offer and the services they cover is what we needed them to cover. It is always a straightforward process with the couple of issues we've had arise. It was a little confusing the first time, but the representative walked me through it.

Anonymous Luttrell, TN

Recently I had to use omega on the mount field belt cover thing. It was a necessary and expensive repair and I am thankful I have this extended warranty to help pay for it. They are efficient answering the phone and my questions and they are reliable when I need help. Thank goodness I can send in receipts and get reimbursed on larger expenses though I have difficulty getting reimbursed on routine maintenance.

Matthew Rockvale, TN

My AC went out and my water pump went out and the contacted people and it was taken care of within a week and a half. They did a good job. I am very satisfied, it is worth every penny.

Darlene Tucson, AZ

I've used the warranty multiple times to get multiple things done and I've only paid a hundred dollars. They respond fast to claim so it seems like it is the best option out there.

Thank you for choosing to be part of the Omega Auto Care family

Dawn Chicago, IL

So far, it's been doing fine for me. I had some work done on my car and they called the dealership and gave me a rental car.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are glad to hear you had a good experience. Thank you for sharing

Kyle

Everything I've needed, they've taken care of. I needed to get my alert changed and brake pads taken care of and they paid for it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Tristan

Anytime that I've needed to use my warranty, I haven't had any issues going through. They definitely go out of their way to make sure you're comfortable.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the 5-star rating!

Nikelson

They've been really helpful and very professional. I use it for change stuff and I havne't had any issues at all. It's a reliable service.

Sep. 3rd, 2020

It's a reasonable price and they were very helpful.

Mar. 5th, 2021

Amber

I had my window that wouldn't go up or down, they replaced that. And then it was the air conditioning, they fixed that. Your service is great. It's worth it for your penny.

Steven

I had some initial difficulties with payment. You didn't tell me how to pay.That probably could have been done a little more professionally. I think the service is fine once I got past the initial billing question.

Carleshia

So far so good. They're always on time with any issues..

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the 5 stars!

Sep. 3rd, 2020

They were very professional and courteous. I took my car to get service and I paid for what I needed and when I called Omega the guy told me all they had to do was pick up the phone. He reimbursed and and he was very nice.

Ruby

They've been true to their word. I like the plan they gave me as a senior citizen.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We appreciate your great star rating!

Dianne

I had a problem with my vehicle on November 5th and put in to get help and I did not get my car out until after Christmas. It was a miserable experience. I kept getting feedback saying that it was the insurance not coming through and they just bickered back and forth.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Dianne, I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. I was able to locate your account and I did see that there were some delays, but the biggest issue was that your cylinder head was on back order. Unfortunately there wasn't anything we could do to change that since were not the ones supplying the part. The good news is that we paid $3116.45 to get your vehicle back on the road. I hope you can understand why this was. We look forward to serving you in the future. Regards, Omega Auto Care

May. 22nd, 2020

Cecelia Besu

Excellent experience at the shop with no wait time

Thank you!

zelda cox Houston, TX

The verdict is out! Due to a huge oversight on my part, i ended up purchasing two extended warrant plans. Per the advice of the Omega Auto Care company, who recommended I wait for their plan to arrive in the mail so that I could compare "apples to apples", I then made my educated decision. After comparing the plan I purchased and financed through buying my used care...and the plan from Omega Care i chose to cancel the Omega Plan. I followed the guidance of the sales representative to fill out the enclosed cancellation form and mail it to the Florida office certified. I have followed all the guidelines and advice to have my policy cancelled and my investment (payment) returned in full because it was with in the 30 day allowance. Time will tell. So far I have not heard from them but I acted in good faith, and I trust that they will stand behind their word in a timely manner so that I can clear up the charge that I made for the purchase. I will rank the experience when I have closure to the transaction. I am giving 3 stars until I receive my cancelation reenbursment settlement. Good faith agreement. I have the word "amazing" which has popped up in the corner of my comments. I am not at the point of assessing this company. I did not write "Amazing"

Darius Fitzgerald Los Angeles, CA

Time after time again Omega Auto Care never fails to exceed expectations. Excellent customer service. Always flexible & willing to help.

Cory Windelspecht Glens Falls, NY

DO NOT BUY. They will literally find a way to not pay for anything that breaks down. I paid $3200 for coverage and throughout the life of the contract they’ve only covered about $700 for things that broke. They will find someway to say they’re not covering something that breaks. Do not gamble your money with them, they are snakes and they will turn on you. they talk a great game when they’re selling you in the moment they have your money they never cover anything.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Cory, It is unfortunate that you felt as though we tried to get out of paying your claims. We did pay $1300 in claims for you, but there were two items that weren't eligible. Your contract has a list of covered items, and the two we denied weren't on that list. You were essentially asking for coverage outside of your policy. I hope this clarifies things a bit, but if not, please don't hesitate to give our office a call. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Noe ramirez Kingsville, TX

Great product,can not beat the value.great company web site.

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care