Omega Auto Care

8.6

Venora Pompano Beach, FL

When I broke down, they were very good with their customer service and got someone out promptly. When I left my key in the car and it drained the battery, I called and within twenty minutes somebody was there to give me a jump start and I was on my way home. The employees that came out were very nice, respectful, and courteous.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are happy to hear you had a great experience with company and that roadside assistance was able to come out so fast. Safe travels!

Oct. 29th, 2019

Richard Acworth, GA

The process was easy and the people were courteous. My air conditioner went out in my truck and a sensor for my collision alert and then once that was fixed, it got another alert on my collision vibration indicator. It was an easy process. It covers a lot of areas and I got some extra benefits as a result of paying it off early.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are happy to hear you were able to get all of your issues fixed and that everyone were courteous and helpful. Thank you for being a part of the Omega Auto Care Family!

Oct. 25th, 2019

Lorraine Cleveland, OH

I had a part an eight hundred dollar part that went bad and they covered it and I just had to pay the deductible. Every time I call they been very helpful in taking care of me. They were very responsive and they never give me any problems.

Denver Marstons Mills, MA

Reimbursement of coverage was assured but never followed through. Dealerships where omega's policy would be accepted was not provided. Many names of company made it unclear to dealerships if they accepted the policy.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

I am sorry to hear you have found it confusing to use your coverage. To find repair facilities in your area, you can go to www.repairpal. com/omega, and if you book your appointment through the website, we will even waive your $100 deductible. I hope this helps. If you have additional questions, please call our customer service at 877-850-0443 and choose option 2. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care

Mar. 7th, 2022

Anthony Munford, AL

Having to pay for oil changes makes one want to look for another plan. Paying a fee every month with no problems seems to be throwing money away

Neville B White Detroit, MI

Good reprocessed time on services and the price for the car policy was not bad for the service you received

Vicki J Freeburn Little Rock, AR

The policy has covered, at least partially, the repairs I have made to date. I appreciate that routine auto care services are also covered under the policy.

Shondrick Griffin, GA

Everybody I’ve talked to has been very helpful. Even when there is a problem, they find a way to help fix it and reimburse me for everything.

Teresa Gwynn Oak, MD

They cannot provide the service they said they could provide for the customer. If they did what they supposed to do I would rate them higher but they don’t. They told me they could no longer do it at the Honda service because it takes too long for them to get paid by Omega. I spoke to customer service about the situation and they gave me different once to call. I ended up paying and it took a month to get paid back.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Teresa, The payment is provided within about 15 minutes from the time we receive the invoice. We work with dealerships nationwide, including Honda. Your dealerships unwillingness to work with us is out of our control, and should not be a negative reflection on Omega. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service at 877-850-0443 and choose option 2

Nov. 29th, 2021

Kevin Essex, MD

I'm still basically paying out of pocket for everything. I needed to use my warranty for the brakes that was supposed to cover but that was not the case. They give misleading information.

Gale Laredo, TX

They're great. I got to get service I like. They're great, the problem is on my GMC not following some procedures you know, but Omega was great. They are positive.

Linda Pontiac, MI

Donna, the young lady I spoke with, was very very helpful. What really impressed me was when it came time to I have work done on on my vehicle Donna was over there professional and very helpful. I got what I needed to have.

I'm not real happy. They caled me twelve times during the middle of the days when I'm working trying to give me overwhelming information. I've used to use my warranty but I'm a disappointed because what I was told during the conversation about what things they cover, I was satisfied with that and then If I'm calling on the weekend, which is when things mostly happen on the weekend, they're not open and that means I have to pay out of pocket and then wait for months to get reimbursed.

Altonise Havana, FL

They offered me the benefits in the package that I needed to me meet my financial goals with my vehicle. The customer service rep wet out of his way to make sure the package met my needs. He really knew all the information.

Craig Tuscaloosa, AL

Omega Auto Care had the best service for the price. I would give them a 4 just because they didn't cover when I did have the transmission issue. The only other thing I could say is for the maintenance reimbursement they take a long time, like for oil changes and stuff it takes a month to month and a half to get the reimbursement.

Ashley Tuscaloosa, AL

The package they offer is nice and customer service is nice and it gives you peace of mind that other insurance companies don’t offer. It was super simple to use when I used it on my oil change. It happened fairly quickly.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the kind words. We definitely strive to provide both a great product and customer service, and love hearing when we succeed at both. We appreciate your business, and you taking this time to share this review.

Jul. 28th, 2021

Michael Palmetto, FL

So far everything they have told me has been very accurate. They were very honest when I first signed up. When I had my oil changed and tires rotated, they told me how much they would pay and I had no problems at all.

Lyle Rapid City, SD

I received a card in the mail and called them. They said my arranty for my pick-up was expered and I went with them. I used it for an oil change. I didn't think they would work but they did what they said they were going to.

Marticia Millville, NJ

Each and every time I’ve reached out to them to talk, they’ve been able to answer my questions. I use the warranty on a regular basis to get the oil changed on my vehicle.

Gay Lynn

Their pricing is very reasonable. After signing up, everything has been done as expected. I went in for an oil change and submitted my form. I received my check in about four weeks.

I've used my warranty a few times and every time that I have it's been great. If I've had an issue with my vehicle it's been covered and taken care of. Their customer service is pretty good other than waiting a long time to get through to them.

Patricia

They are very prompt in resolving issues in their customer service department. I have liked using the Mechanic's Choice portion of our warranty that reimburses us for some of the cost for battery replacement and oil changes.

Diane

I was able to use the insurance to get my oil changed and it all worked out successfully. They paid for almost all of it. I was having an issue where each month someone would constantly be calling me asking if I have the insurance and I kept telling them I had them and hadn't cancelled it yet.

Andres

I haven't had any issues with this company at all, everything in the process has been pretty smooth. They have preventative care in their warranty which I used to get my oil changed.

Pamela Sewickley, PA

Every time I call the number for service or to ask a question, I get somebody who knows what they are talking about that tells me the truth. I find they are very willing to help.

Anonymous Mobile, AL

It is a very good service. I would recommend them to anyone. Each time I call, I get the answers I need. I use my warranty to have it serviced each year and everything has gone well. The service was good, very professional.

Samantha Cookeville, TN

I would like to see more things covered and it has been difficult to reach someone in a timely manner. The last three times I’ve tried to use it, everything hasn’t been covered that I expected to be covered so I had to pay nearly a thousand dollars. They only covered half of it. Everyone is polite but it takes fifteen to twenty minutes to get through to someone.

Mario Apopka, FL

Money wise it is great. I trust their work. It is fine to me that they are in the better business. Customer service is very patient and friendly even if I am late on my payment. They understand my problems.

Debra Milwaukee, WI

They offer the best warranty for the best price. I have never had any problems with them when I need to have something done. I never have problems with payments when I use it for my oil.

Stacy Braidwood, IL

I liked the benefits of signing up with Omega Auto Care, like the hundred dollars towards the batter and money towards wipers and the three free oil changes. Everything about the company is true.

Rick Wamego, KS

There's a lack of communication between the people that did service work on the car and Omega. When I talked to a supervisor, a lot was cleared up but they had to apologize for the missed communication and explain why things were like they were.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for your understanding Rick. Sometimes miscommunications happen even when people are trying their best, so we greatly appreciate that you were so understanding, and still gave us a great star rating. We appreciate you being part of the Omega Auto Care family

Matthew Rockvale, TN

My AC went out and my water pump went out and the contacted people and it was taken care of within a week and a half. They did a good job. I am very satisfied, it is worth every penny.

Darlene Tucson, AZ

I've used the warranty multiple times to get multiple things done and I've only paid a hundred dollars. They respond fast to claim so it seems like it is the best option out there.

Thank you for choosing to be part of the Omega Auto Care family

Gervon Jacksonville, FL

I have omega to ensure that I save the most money by having a policy that will cover any unexpected maintenance. The time I needed to utilize the service, it was available to me without any difficulty. My air-conditioning unit went out and I took it to the dealership and they able to get a contracted approved and fixed it.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Having your AC go out when it's hot is obviously not ideal, so we are happy we were able to help you with that. Thank you for the positive review!

Jonathan Miami, FL

They're very trustworthy. They product they offer and the services they cover is what we needed them to cover. It is always a straightforward process with the couple of issues we've had arise. It was a little confusing the first time, but the representative walked me through it.

They were very professional and courteous. I took my car to get service and I paid for what I needed and when I called Omega the guy told me all they had to do was pick up the phone. He reimbursed and and he was very nice.

Myrl

They were right there when I needed them. I called them to tell them my car was messed up. They got right on it without hesitation. They keep in contact with me and call me when my bill is due.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We will always be here to provide you the peace of mind you were promised when you decided to join the Omega Auto Care Family. Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle service contract needs

Vaughan

I took my car to the dealer when the light came on. They said something needed to be replaced, called omega and it was taken care of. All I had to do was pick up my car when it was done.

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care

May. 22nd, 2020

Mark L.

I was told by the Shop (MPG) that Omega was the easiest car protection ins they dealt with over other companies..i was glad to hear that, because I was skeptical on dealing with my car repair bill.

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care

May. 22nd, 2020

Mike Sarasota, FL

I've had positive experiences with them. They called me and it seem like it was fair as far as prices and what they covered. Customer support seems to be good. They back up what they say and come through when they need to.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for taking the time to write us a nice review!

Barbara Syracuse, NY

They gave me a military discount. I had to go through them to get some stuff done to my automobile and they were very helpful. They were also helpful when the dealer ship called. They responded quick and got my car fixed.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the great feedback. I am happy to hear that we were able to get your vehicle fixed and back to you in good time. We always work feverishly to make sure that claims are completed in a timely manner, so I am glad it showed.

Michael

Great benefits and great time. I had an issue with my water pump and I called in they were able to redo it and get my water pump running. They did what they needed to do. It was excellent.

David

Once I convinced my mechanic to deal with them, payment was made quickly and there was very little heartache and everything went okay. I've had two break downs that would have cost me thousands of dollars so I don't mind paying the hundred twenty dollars a month.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Feb. 19th, 2020

Christopher Winston-Salem, NC

It's affordable. And they company is reachable when I need to talk to them and willing to explain anything that needs more understanding. So far they've been dependable and knowledgable.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We understand that our policies sometime require a bit of clarification as it is a lot of new information, and we are more than happy to go through things with you. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Jan. 3rd, 2020

This is a great company. They offer a month to month contract to cover your vehicle so if you sell or have an accident in the car you are not obligated to continue to pay. It has been an awesome experience for me!

Jan. 3rd, 2020

Shannon Sanders

We've had good experience with this company, the only thing I didn't understand is why they didn't cover my backup camera cuz it's on the tailgate and it wasn't an add-on it was part of the truck when I bought it. Besides that I would get it again and recommend it to my family and friends.

Christopher Allentown, PA

I am highly satisfied with the service though any business can be better. They were able to help me out when I needed an oil change because I didn't have any money. They genuinely care.

Muriel Philadelphia, PA

I would say they are a good company. When I talked to them, I was able to get my questions answered so I didn't have any problems. I have used my warranty on maintenance and they said to send in my receipt and that they would take care of it. I need to call them and double check but I don't think I have received anything from them as of yet.

Nov. 11th, 2019

LINDA CHADWICK Thornville, OH

I never had any problems with them whatsoever. I've always had good luck with the phone calls I had. My power steering went out on my car. When I call, I get good results. I had excellent service.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Linda, Thank you for the kind recommendation and for choosing Omega auto Care! We appreciate you being a customer. -Omega Auto Care

Jul. 31st, 2019

Victoria Nashville, TN

Everything I've had a problem with, they have taken care of. I had a valve in my tire that had gone bad and they took care of it for me. John is the manager. He is awesome and he will help you in any way he can.