Omega Auto Care

9.0

Andres

I haven't had any issues with this company at all, everything in the process has been pretty smooth. They have preventative care in their warranty which I used to get my oil changed.

Andrea

Someone called about an extended warranty for my car, which is why I went with this company. I've enjoyed using the warranty for maintenance

Karen

I went with Omega Auto Care because they offered a good price. I've loved using the free oil change, and haven't had any issues so far.

Gaynell

Omega Auto Care has a great plan. The customer service is great at answering questions.

Huey

It was great/easy. I brought my truck into the dealership and the technicians/customer service personnel contacted Omega and everything was taken care of.

Robert Thomasson

Had to use omega for the first time. Customer care made it easy and very helpful. When at dealership getting repairs the cov19 had things slow down on authorization. But customer service jump into action and went beyond the call of duty and help me get all

Hector Guzman

You need to be honest with ur customers one person told me something and the other told me a way different price for the same thing. Makes no sense

Rachel Butler

My experience so far has been great. Customer service is wonderful. I have not had any problems so far. When it was time for a oil change, it was on a Saturday and they close on Saturday, so I had to used my money to pay, they reimburse me with no problems.

David Bartow

Very happy with the service, customer service very helpful

K. Kelly

I have had to use it twice and was satisfied both times. The garage was surprised it covered maintenance items.

David Baltimore, MD

Best coverage for my car. They have very good customer service, they are very kind, it was really nice.

Michael Newton Grove, NC

They were very helpful when I called customer service. I have used it only to get my oil changed.

Christa Alexandria, VA

They have a lot of deals and discount packages for students, which is very nice. Everything they said to me, they have followed through.

Pamela Sewickley, PA

Every time I call the number for service or to ask a question, I get somebody who knows what they are talking about that tells me the truth. I find they are very willing to help.

Lisa Pensacola, FL

What I’ve had done would have been more money if it had been with someone else. They really did help.

Anita Tampa, FL

I’ve been recommending Omega Auto Care toe everybody. They have excellent customer service, it’s responsive and user friendly. Easiest company I’ve worked with. I had to get my brakes done recently and the warranty covered a hundred and forty dollars. They seem to really care about their product. I am a pretty happy customer.

Tina Johnson City, TN

In august, when I had to replace my battery, I used it. They truly care about their customers and provide a lot more options than my last warranty coverage did.

Marvin Delta, OH

So far every time I’ve used them, they’ve always been very nice. They give you free oil changes and maintenance for the first year so we’ve used it for oil change twice and got a wiper blade. It’s been very good. They keep taking care of our problems. They’re trustworthy and pay the bills that need to be paid.

Marcea Englewood, CO

They work with you. They make sure that they follow up with me after any incident or with any claims I have. I like their benefits.

Dominey Houston, TX

It’s a good, reasonable price for the value. Everyone is friendly.

David Scottsville, KY

The first time I used Omega’s warranty was for my rotors and with their help I paid for everything. The only negative thins was the time I took it to the dealership and it took months to get anything done.

Anonymous Mobile, AL

It is a very good service. I would recommend them to anyone. Each time I call, I get the answers I need. I use my warranty to have it serviced each year and everything has gone well. The service was good, very professional.

Marian Whiting, NJ

They take too long to answer. I was at the car shop to get my car fixed and it took them almost two hours before I got them to approve it. It’s not worth it. Because of Covid-19 they want the price to go up an extra sixty dollars. They bait and switch.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Marian, We have not increased any prices due to Covid-19, so I am not sure what you are referring to. I think you are mistaking us for another company. Your rates with are are the same as they always have been. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to our office at 877-850-0443 ext 224

Mar. 5th, 2021

Taeksun Kennedale, TX

When I have a problem, I call them to get permission to get my car worked on. They make sure I understand the situation. I like them. Their responding is very good.

Samantha Cookeville, TN

I would like to see more things covered and it has been difficult to reach someone in a timely manner. The last three times I’ve tried to use it, everything hasn’t been covered that I expected to be covered so I had to pay nearly a thousand dollars. They only covered half of it. Everyone is polite but it takes fifteen to twenty minutes to get through to someone.

Steven Houston, TX

Definitely like omega, they get things done. I am very happy and satisfied.

Isaac Copperas Cove, TX

Alright, premium coverage expected everything to be covered. Even informed that it was (even when I asked about the one clutch) Eventually did have that very breakdown. As well as not being reimbursed for the roadside assistance that I had to pay out of pocket. Even with that being covered under my policy

Heraldo Reyes

They don’t take care of the client and they make you wait more than normal

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Mr. Reyes, We requested photos from your shop on 7/31 but never received them. On 8/6 we were informed that you took the vehicle from the shop, and then we never heard back. We are more than happy to continue the claim once you bring the vehicle back to the repair facility. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Sep. 3rd, 2020

Glaister Gulfport, MS

They are the best of what I was looking at. They do what they said they would do with maintenance and everything but the turn around time is a little long.

Anonymous Louisville, KY

I appreciate the simplicity of the way Omega does stuff. The terms of the contract were explained in great detail. The service offered were what was directly impacting my needs. The support team is responsive. The greatest feature is the reimbursement for the products.

Ralph Cynthiana, KY

They amount of money I pay is good compared to everybody else that has ever called me for the same service. they are very trustworthy. There is no joking around, everything is precise. The care is excellent. When I had my oil changed, I was reimbursed a good portion of the price.

Anonymous Lewiston, ME

Omega Auto Care is convenient for me but one time I thought they would cover my windshield but I had to pay out of pocket.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Windshields are not covered since they aren't mechanical or electrical in nature, and can only be damaged through physical damage. Physical damage claims falls under the umbrella of collision insurance . I hope this clarifies things a bit.

Bryan Santa Anna, TX

It can be hard to get a hold of customer support and it takes them a while but it is cheaper than what they offered me at the dealership and it helped me get parts for my car when my brakes went out. The reimbursement check came within a week or two.

Godfrey Centreville, MD

It is a good deal. I use it to deal with the regularly scheduled maintenance.

Delvaughn Brandon, FL

The service is great. They paid for eighty percent of the brakes on my Cadillac. Every time I call, they are right on it. It’s a great company and a good deal.

Rashad Waldorf, MD

Thought it was great though it is kind of hard to solve over the phone.

Kimberly Ocean Springs, MS

I trust omega. I value omega. I would highly recommend omega. Their customer service and everything makes it worth it. I had my battery fail me and they reimbursed me for my brand new battery. I am satisfied with omega. It is worth the money.

Mark Goldsboro, NC

Everybody is very kind and professional. I got a new battery that was over the hundred dollar allowance and they got me my check in a timely manner.

Adrienne Chester, PA

It's a little pricey and I don’t like that I have to pay up front and then get reimbursed. There are a lot of improvements they can make.

Charlotte L Talladega, AL

They've always been very prompt for every situation. Very informative and knowledgeable.

Mario Apopka, FL

Money wise it is great. I trust their work. It is fine to me that they are in the better business. Customer service is very patient and friendly even if I am late on my payment. They understand my problems.

Debra Milwaukee, WI

They offer the best warranty for the best price. I have never had any problems with them when I need to have something done. I never have problems with payments when I use it for my oil.

Stacy Braidwood, IL

I liked the benefits of signing up with Omega Auto Care, like the hundred dollars towards the batter and money towards wipers and the three free oil changes. Everything about the company is true.

Wendy Rice, TX

Every time I call, I am never on hold for long and they answer my questions. It’s a great company that I would recommend to anybody.

Patricia Piedmont, SC

A month ago I had to take in my car for break and oil change and I had no problem getting in contact with Omega and they paid for a percentage of that work. It was helpful.

Carmen Schultz

They handle everything with ease and very quickly

Horrible, they nit pick every single claim and take forever to get any type of repair done. You'll have a rental for at least 1 week and they only reimburse you for the amount of time actually spent on the labor. You will be on hold for an average of 1hr everytime you call them.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Good Morning, I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience, but unfortunately we were affected by the pandemic just like everyone else, and were short staffed. I can assure you that we were all working VERY hard to make sure that everyone was taken care of. We implemented new procedures to be as efficient as possible, and we are getting back on track. I hope that you will give us another chance to show you that we are worth more than 1 star. Thank you for your understanding.

Barbara

Not a good one. You definitely don't get what you are initially told of the coverage.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Barbara, We covered exactly what your policy called for, as we always do. I am sorry if there was a misunderstanding of some kind in regard to the coverage. If you ever need additional clarification on what's covered, please don't hesitate to call our office. Our reps are standing by and are more than happy to go over things with you.

PEGGY CASTRO

NOT GOOD, THEY TRY TO NOT PAY FOR THE COST OF LABOR. SAYS THERE'S A CAP? NOT IN OUR AGREEMENT..I LOOKED. NO CAP!!

Joan

My auto specialist had to fight for me to get you to approve my repairs. I ended up having to pay something for my air conditioning compressor over the $100.00