Omega Auto Care

9.1

Bryan Santa Anna, TX

It can be hard to get a hold of customer support and it takes them a while but it is cheaper than what they offered me at the dealership and it helped me get parts for my car when my brakes went out. The reimbursement check came within a week or two.

Anonymous Louisville, KY

I appreciate the simplicity of the way Omega does stuff. The terms of the contract were explained in great detail. The service offered were what was directly impacting my needs. The support team is responsive. The greatest feature is the reimbursement for the products.

Ronald

My rear end differential in my Cadillac went out and I took it to the dealership and Omega paid 100% and I paid my small deductible. They were prompt and professional. Customer service was excellent. They're always there when I need them.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

No one wants surprise repairs for $2,500 , and it looks like you purchased your policy just in time. I'm glad we were able to be there for you, and we look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Sep. 4th, 2020

Chris Houston, TX

Everything I needed has been delivered at this time. My fuel pump went out while I was at the airport and the car just shut off. I called for roadside assistance, they got there immediately and then the next day they called the car again to the shop to get repaired. They took care of everything and everything was solved. They were great.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

It sounds like everything was handled expeditiously, and I am happy to hear it. We appreciate your business!

Lori Westlake, LA

When they called me, the deal sounded good so I went ahead and took it. I get excellent service and customer care. They are very courteous and very professional. I was able to get my air conditioning fixed in my truck with no cost to me when it went out.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience! We are very happy to hear that you have had such a great experience, and that our staff was helpful. We appreciate you being part of the Omega Auto Care family

Anonymous Luttrell, TN

Recently I had to use omega on the mount field belt cover thing. It was a necessary and expensive repair and I am thankful I have this extended warranty to help pay for it. They are efficient answering the phone and my questions and they are reliable when I need help. Thank goodness I can send in receipts and get reimbursed on larger expenses though I have difficulty getting reimbursed on routine maintenance.

Frank New Haven, CT

Omega Auto Care is very good and responsible. When I needed their service, they were right there, satisfaction guaranteed. The customer service representative Shannon, I believe, is very attentive and right on time. I just love the service. I would recommend it to anyone because Omega is the best.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Frank, Thank you for such a kind and detailed review. You have been with us for quote a while, and with $8,800 in paid claims, you're a great example of how well our policies work for people. We hope you continue to be a a part of the Omega Auto Care family for years to come.

Erna

I chose them because they offered me a good price on an extended warranty. I've used my warranty twice this year and they settled everything. They sent an inspector to the dealer to check the items that the dealer said needed to be repaired and they approved everything within two days.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Erna, We appreciate the kind words. With $6,237 in claims paid out in just a year, you are definitely a great example of how great these plans work, and what a lifesaver they can be. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Leroy

We had some problems with the shocks on our care. They were able to fix it for us for our $100 deposit. They were really good to me and gave excellent service. They investigated themselves to make sure that we were well taken care of and our car was serviced in an excellent manor.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are happy to hear your claim went smoothly, and was handled in a timely manner. We strive to always provide world class service and I am glad it showed.

Robert

Each time I have needed them they have been there. It takes very little effort. The dealership contacts them in a timely manner and expedites the repairs on my vehicle. When I've had an issue they've been very responsive to my needs.

Regina Kurtz

I bought the policy 18 mos ago and never used it. I recently needed some work done and referenced my warranty. I was able to make a costly repair for $100. I even made mention of a problem I was having with a door lock and it covered that as well. I'm extremely satisfied with this policy.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are very happy to hear that you were able to have full peace of mind with the help of Omega Auto Care. Thank you for choosing us, and we appreciate your business.

Dina Okeechobee, FL

They have the best insurance offered for the right price. I had to use it for my fuel pump. They only cover a certain amount for a tow and then I had to pay my deductible and that was the only thing I had to pay for. Other than that I didn't have to deal with anything everything was taking care off.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you you for sharing your experience Dina!

Chelsea Tucson, AZ

I can call them and they are right there to fix anything I've needed. The customer service has been great. The only thing I wish was different is I'm in a different time zone and it tends to make things difficult when trying to make a claim or anything.

Denise

Customer service has been great, except for the last time when they took two days to make a decision. Something had happened with the spark plug or piston and they did cover it, it just took a few days to decided, but eventually everything was taken care of.

Rachel Palm Beach Gardens, FL

They've been instantaneous in their reply and their care. In the past few months I've needed to use it four times and they've taken care of all expenses except the deductible. They were checking in and the tow truck arrived immediately.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Rachel, It sound like you have had quite the bad luck lately. Four time is quite a bit, but I am glad we were able to be there for you in your time of need. We appreciate your business! Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Feb. 13th, 2020

Matt Fairview Heights, IL

I've never had an issue getting through. There's never long hold times. They are always happy and helpful. So far I've only used the road side assistance and they came and helped me change a tire and reimbursed me $100 for the flat tire. With Omega Auto Care you get exactly what you pay for.

Larry

With Omega, All I do is just take it in the shop and let them take care of it and they called extended warranty for me because I have to do is just pay your deductible a hundred dollar deductible.. I still have a little problem - I want to know why date they can't fix my radio because it's hooked in with electronics all up system.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Larry, Thank you for sharing your experience. Please reach out to our office for clarification in regard to your repair. -Omega Auto Care 877-850-0443

Jan. 3rd, 2020

Reagan Baytown, TX

For the most part it was a really enjoyable experience. They handled it pretty quickly and I didn't have to pay out of pocket, I only had to do an hundred dollar deductible, which was nothing compared to the real price. It is very affordable. Customer support was always helpful and answered all my questions in detail and never made me fell like I was asking too may questions. I was very satisfied.

John

It was pretty good but it took far longer than I think it should have to resolve my issue that I needed to use it for. My transmission was going bad on my car and I needed to get it fixed and I took it to the dealer because they met all the criteria for the insurance and it was weeks before I got my car back. I think it is important because with out some kind of warranty, when things come up you're unable to provide your own payments so it is good to have backup so I do think signing up was a good decision and not a waste of money.

Anonymous North Miami Beach, FL

Omega is willing to do anything you need to be done, which is good because my car is special and needs to be taken care of properly. They did what we asked them to do. Everything has been good. If anyone wants to spend the money, I would definitely recommend it.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are glad to hear that we are taking care of your vehicle the way you want, and we appreciate the recommendation.

Nov. 11th, 2019

Ramona Bellville, TX

I choose Omega Auto Care for the price. For the price, it is a really good program. They're really prompt and on top of everything. They answer the phones whenever I call. Everything I've used it for has been taken care of immediately.

Venora Pompano Beach, FL

When I broke down, they were very good with their customer service and got someone out promptly. When I left my key in the car and it drained the battery, I called and within twenty minutes somebody was there to give me a jump start and I was on my way home. The employees that came out were very nice, respectful, and courteous.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are happy to hear you had a great experience with company and that roadside assistance was able to come out so fast. Safe travels!

Oct. 29th, 2019

Richard Acworth, GA

The process was easy and the people were courteous. My air conditioner went out in my truck and a sensor for my collision alert and then once that was fixed, it got another alert on my collision vibration indicator. It was an easy process. It covers a lot of areas and I got some extra benefits as a result of paying it off early.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are happy to hear you were able to get all of your issues fixed and that everyone were courteous and helpful. Thank you for being a part of the Omega Auto Care Family!

Oct. 25th, 2019

Lorraine Cleveland, OH

I had a part an eight hundred dollar part that went bad and they covered it and I just had to pay the deductible. Every time I call they been very helpful in taking care of me. They were very responsive and they never give me any problems.

Barb carstens Cincinnati, OH

After the dealer ship dealt with this company they told me how much the appreciated the ease of working with this company to get their payment for the oil change.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Jul. 28th, 2021

Darlene Gretna, VA

It is the price range I can afford. They have answered all my questions and helped me with whatever I’ve called about.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

I am happy to hear we were able to answer all of your questions Darlene!

Jul. 28th, 2021

Jose Jacksonville, FL

When I want to use my warranty, everything works out just fine and the bill gets paid. The benefits are great in the plan I got.

John Columbus, OH

I chose Omega Auto Care because my car was getting older and I felt like I should make the investment to have a good warranty. I was originally told something was covered once, but it ended up not being covered under my plan.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

John, We are sorry to hear there has been some confusion in regard to your coverage. We would love to hear more about it. Please send us an email at [email protected] with details about your claim, and we can have a closer look at it. -Omega Auto Care

Mar. 29th, 2021

James Edgewater, FL

It was no problem getting my oil changed. The dealership contacted omega and they said yes and they paid it in a timely manner. I am really impressed.

They are willing to work with me and adjusted the price to a level that I could handle a little better. I understand the benefits and the pricing. I recently used it for a refund for an oil change.

Allen

Most of the repairs that you’re going to do are going to be hundred percent out of pocket with this particular plan. The warranty doesn’t cover the stuff that regularly breaks on a car. I feel like it was a waste of money. A lot of the places I have taken my car into to have it serviced were not familiar with the process and it can be a little but cumbersome for them to have to fax over the invoice and getting approvals for the repairs. It is kind of a big process and I assume they do it that way to discourage people from using the service.

Have made one warranty clain thus far. Omega was very prompt and accurate in answering my questions and explaining what's covered. Mostly they worked directly with my service provider.

Tony

I like everything about Omega Auto Care except for how long it takes for reimbursement. If you pay out of pocket and do reimbursement it can take up to two months to get a check.

Travis

They provided everything they said they would. I've used them for oil changes and maintenance reimbursement and they have always been easy to work with.

Gary

It takes a while to get ahold of someone in their customer service. They got my car fixed when it needed service done. I don't like that after you pay a premium each month that you have to pay more on top of that if you need something fixed.

Pamela Sewickley, PA

Every time I call the number for service or to ask a question, I get somebody who knows what they are talking about that tells me the truth. I find they are very willing to help.

Anonymous Mobile, AL

It is a very good service. I would recommend them to anyone. Each time I call, I get the answers I need. I use my warranty to have it serviced each year and everything has gone well. The service was good, very professional.

Samantha Cookeville, TN

I would like to see more things covered and it has been difficult to reach someone in a timely manner. The last three times I’ve tried to use it, everything hasn’t been covered that I expected to be covered so I had to pay nearly a thousand dollars. They only covered half of it. Everyone is polite but it takes fifteen to twenty minutes to get through to someone.

Debra Milwaukee, WI

They offer the best warranty for the best price. I have never had any problems with them when I need to have something done. I never have problems with payments when I use it for my oil.

Stacy Braidwood, IL

I liked the benefits of signing up with Omega Auto Care, like the hundred dollars towards the batter and money towards wipers and the three free oil changes. Everything about the company is true.

Mario Apopka, FL

Money wise it is great. I trust their work. It is fine to me that they are in the better business. Customer service is very patient and friendly even if I am late on my payment. They understand my problems.

Rick Wamego, KS

There's a lack of communication between the people that did service work on the car and Omega. When I talked to a supervisor, a lot was cleared up but they had to apologize for the missed communication and explain why things were like they were.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for your understanding Rick. Sometimes miscommunications happen even when people are trying their best, so we greatly appreciate that you were so understanding, and still gave us a great star rating. We appreciate you being part of the Omega Auto Care family

Gervon Jacksonville, FL

I have omega to ensure that I save the most money by having a policy that will cover any unexpected maintenance. The time I needed to utilize the service, it was available to me without any difficulty. My air-conditioning unit went out and I took it to the dealership and they able to get a contracted approved and fixed it.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Having your AC go out when it's hot is obviously not ideal, so we are happy we were able to help you with that. Thank you for the positive review!

Matthew Rockvale, TN

My AC went out and my water pump went out and the contacted people and it was taken care of within a week and a half. They did a good job. I am very satisfied, it is worth every penny.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Jonathan Miami, FL

They're very trustworthy. They product they offer and the services they cover is what we needed them to cover. It is always a straightforward process with the couple of issues we've had arise. It was a little confusing the first time, but the representative walked me through it.

Darlene Tucson, AZ

I've used the warranty multiple times to get multiple things done and I've only paid a hundred dollars. They respond fast to claim so it seems like it is the best option out there.

Thank you for choosing to be part of the Omega Auto Care family

Sep. 3rd, 2020

They were very professional and courteous. I took my car to get service and I paid for what I needed and when I called Omega the guy told me all they had to do was pick up the phone. He reimbursed and and he was very nice.

Myrl

They were right there when I needed them. I called them to tell them my car was messed up. They got right on it without hesitation. They keep in contact with me and call me when my bill is due.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We will always be here to provide you the peace of mind you were promised when you decided to join the Omega Auto Care Family. Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle service contract needs

Vaughan

I took my car to the dealer when the light came on. They said something needed to be replaced, called omega and it was taken care of. All I had to do was pick up my car when it was done.

Mark L.

I was told by the Shop (MPG) that Omega was the easiest car protection ins they dealt with over other companies..i was glad to hear that, because I was skeptical on dealing with my car repair bill.