Omega Auto Care is a car warranty provider. Their goal is to "take the stress out of auto repairs and surprise maintenance." Becuase of the high price of mechanical car repairs, Omega aims to provide quality car protection. The vehicle service contract that it provides, cover the repair bill based on the coverage that you select when choosing your plan.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Robert

"Each time I have needed them they have been there. It takes very little effort. The dealership contacts them in a timely manner and expedites the repairs on my vehicle. When I've had an issue they've been very responsive to my needs."

View Omega Auto Care Customer Reviews

Omega Auto Care provides car warranty plans which are different from a factory warranty because they can be purchased outside of the automotive company that the car was purchased from. Omega Auto Care strives to offer quality customer service and simple car warranty auto repair claims. Omega Auto Care also offers a maintenance benefit package that is complementary during the first year. This repair offer makes Omega Auto Care stand out from other car warranty companies.

Omega Auto Care refunds the posted labor rates at repair facilities instead of refunding the national average, which can be lower than posted labor rates. This reimbursement method benefits Omega Auto Care clients by ensuring that they do not have to worry about paying the difference between the national average and the listed rates. Omega Auto Care is also a member of the Vehicle Protection Association.

The Good

• Offers a Variety of Warranty Plans
  • Available in 46 States
  • Customer Service
  • Additional Maintenance Coverage

Offers a Variety of Plans

Omega Auto Care offers vehicle owners three different warranty coverage protection plans.

• New Exclusionary
  • Used Stated Coverage
  • Powertrain Protection

The New Exclusionary plan is a vehicle warranty for models that are no older than seven years and have less than 100,000 odometer miles when the customer purchases the contract. This plan offers the most coverage out of all the vehicle service contracts offered by Omega Auto Care. It offers comprehensive coverage on the engine, transmission, transfer case, drive axles, heating system, cooling system, fuel system, suspension, brakes, and more.

The Used Stated Coverage Plans is for vehicles that are no older than 10 years old and have less than 150,000 odometer miles. This plan offers slightly less coverage than the New Exclusionary plan but offers nearly comprehensive coverage on the engine, transmission, transfer case, drive axles, heating system, cooling system, fuel system, suspension, brakes, and more.

The Powertrain Protection Plan is for car models that are less than 15 years old and have less than 250,000 odometer miles. The Powertrain coverage options have three different options; Powertrain Enhanced, Powertrain Plus, and Powertrain. Powertrain has the least amount of coverage, then Powertrain Plus, followed by Powertrain Enhanced. The Powertrain plans offer coverage on many components of the engine, transmission, transfer case, drive axle, and more. However, they have limitations when it comes to the A/C, steering, brakes, the suspension, and other areas of the car.

Each contract with Omega Auto Care includes 24-hour roadside assistance, which includes the following benefits:

• towing
  • jump starts
  • partial reimbursement for flat tire repairs
  • vehicle fluid delivery
  • lockout services
  • flat tire repair payment help
  • rental car reimbursement
  • trip interruption assistance

The cost for each of these plans varies, but the extended auto warranty prices at Omega Auto Care start at $59.99.

Available in 46 States

Omega Auto Care is available in 46 states in the United States including Washington, D.C. The states where Omega Auto Care is not offered are Minnesota, California, Rhode Island, and Washington. Omega Auto Care’s wide range of coverage makes it possible for more cars to be covered.

Overall, according to the reviews found on Best Company, the customer satisfaction for Omega Auto Care customers is high. Many of the verified Omega Auto Care reviews mention Omega Auto Care’s customer service and claim filing system as a strong point. Customers report that its customer service is friendly, knowledgeable, and quick when it comes to their questions and car repairs.

Whenever customers experience a problem with their vehicles, Omega Auto Care advises that they immediately pull over and call the roadside assistance provider included in their warranty. The tow company will tow the customer's vehicle to a nearby repair facility. When it comes to filing a claim, the customer first needs to call Omega Auto Care to begin the claim process. From there, Omega Auto Care will make sure that the customer's car is diagnosed to determine where the car failure is occurring.

The customer can utilize the rental car option if the maintenance repair is approved. Omega Auto Care keeps the claim system as simple as possible by picking the customer up, towing the vehicle to the repair shop, providing a rental car, and paying the maintenance bill for the repair services. Omega Auto Care strives to make it easy to take advantage of its vehicle protection coverage.

Additional Maintenance Coverage

Omega Auto Care is one of the only providers that offer a free maintenance benefit package with their plans. The maintenance benefits include oil changes, a battery change, a brake pad replacement, cooling system maintenance and lube, and safety inspections. This maintenance package can be valued at ip to $500.

The Bad

• No Coverage for Exotic Vehicles
  • Limited Coverage Plans

No Coverage for Exotic Vehicles

While Omega Auto Care covers most vehicle makes and models, it does not offer coverage for luxury brands such as Lamborghini, Bentley, Ferrari, Rolls-Royce, etc.

Limited Coverage Plans

While Omega Auto Care offers three different extended warranty plans, there are other vehicle warranty companies that offer more warranty options. Furthermore, if a car is older than 15 years or has more miles than 250,000 odometer miles, there are no car warranty plans available through Omega Auto Care.

The Bottom Line

Choosing the right service contract for you from a trustworthy warranty company is important. Omega Auto Care offers its clients plenty of coverage options to choose from to ensure they can get the amount of coverage right for them. Omega Auto Care is available almost everywhere in the United States, making it accessible for most people.

Omega Auto Care offers quality customer assistance to answer your questions quickly and process your claims in a timely manner. If Omega Auto Care interests you, call an Omega Auto Care representative to ensure the company offers coverage in your area and for your vehicle.

Dianne

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a problem with my vehicle on November 5th and put in to get help and I did not get my car out until after Christmas. It was a miserable experience. I kept getting feedback saying that it was the insurance not coming through and they just bickered back and forth.

May 22, 2020

Dianne, I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. I was able to locate your account and I did see that there were some delays, but the biggest issue was that your cylinder head was on back order. Unfortunately there wasn't anything we could do to change that since were not the ones supplying the part. The good news is that we paid $3116.45 to get your vehicle back on the road. I hope you can understand why this was. We look forward to serving you in the future. Regards, Omega Auto Care

Amber

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had my window that wouldn't go up or down, they replaced that. And then it was the air conditioning, they fixed that. Your service is great. It's worth it for your penny.

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It's a reasonable price and they were very helpful.

Nikelson

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They've been really helpful and very professional. I use it for change stuff and I havne't had any issues at all. It's a reliable service.

Tristan

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Anytime that I've needed to use my warranty, I haven't had any issues going through. They definitely go out of their way to make sure you're comfortable.

Kyle

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything I've needed, they've taken care of. I needed to get my alert changed and brake pads taken care of and they paid for it.

Steven

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had some initial difficulties with payment. You didn't tell me how to pay.That probably could have been done a little more professionally. I think the service is fine once I got past the initial billing question.

Carleshia

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far so good. They're always on time with any issues..

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were very professional and courteous. I took my car to get service and I paid for what I needed and when I called Omega the guy told me all they had to do was pick up the phone. He reimbursed and and he was very nice.

Ruby

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They've been true to their word. I like the plan they gave me as a senior citizen.

Cecelia Besu

May 18th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent experience at the shop with no wait time

zelda cox

May 5th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The verdict is out! Due to a huge oversight on my part, i ended up purchasing two extended warrant plans. Per the advice of the Omega Auto Care company, who recommended I wait for their plan to arrive in the mail so that I could compare "apples to apples", I then made my educated decision. After comparing the plan I purchased and financed through buying my used care...and the plan from Omega Care i chose to cancel the Omega Plan. I followed the guidance of the sales representative to fill out the enclosed cancellation form and mail it to the Florida office certified. I have followed all the guidelines and advice to have my policy cancelled and my investment (payment) returned in full because it was with in the 30 day allowance. Time will tell. So far I have not heard from them but I acted in good faith, and I trust that they will stand behind their word in a timely manner so that I can clear up the charge that I made for the purchase. I will rank the experience when I have closure to the transaction. I am giving 3 stars until I receive my cancelation reenbursment settlement. Good faith agreement. I have the word "amazing" which has popped up in the corner of my comments. I am not at the point of assessing this company. I did not write "Amazing"

Darius Fitzgerald

April 27th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Time after time again Omega Auto Care never fails to exceed expectations. Excellent customer service. Always flexible & willing to help.

Cory Windelspecht

April 16th, 2020 Glens Falls, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

DO NOT BUY. They will literally find a way to not pay for anything that breaks down. I paid $3200 for coverage and throughout the life of the contract they’ve only covered about $700 for things that broke. They will find someway to say they’re not covering something that breaks. Do not gamble your money with them, they are snakes and they will turn on you. they talk a great game when they’re selling you in the moment they have your money they never cover anything.

Noe ramirez

April 6th, 2020 Kingsville, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great product,can not beat the value.great company web site.

Myrl

March 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were right there when I needed them. I called them to tell them my car was messed up. They got right on it without hesitation. They keep in contact with me and call me when my bill is due.

May 13, 2020

We will always be here to provide you the peace of mind you were promised when you decided to join the Omega Auto Care Family. Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle service contract needs

Allen

March 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They've had no issue covering everything that I needed to be covered. The work well with the mechanics that I use.

May 22, 2020

We appreciate you taking time to share your opinion, and we appreciate your business. Have a great day and stay safe!

Erna

March 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I chose them because they offered me a good price on an extended warranty. I've used my warranty twice this year and they settled everything. They sent an inspector to the dealer to check the items that the dealer said needed to be repaired and they approved everything within two days.

May 22, 2020

Erna, We appreciate the kind words. With $6,237 in claims paid out in just a year, you are definitely a great example of how great these plans work, and what a lifesaver they can be. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Leroy

March 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We had some problems with the shocks on our care. They were able to fix it for us for our $100 deposit. They were really good to me and gave excellent service. They investigated themselves to make sure that we were well taken care of and our car was serviced in an excellent manor.

May 13, 2020

We are happy to hear your claim went smoothly, and was handled in a timely manner. We strive to always provide world class service and I am glad it showed.

Vaughan

March 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I took my car to the dealer when the light came on. They said something needed to be replaced, called omega and it was taken care of. All I had to do was pick up my car when it was done.

Robert

Regina Kurtz

March 20th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I bought the policy 18 mos ago and never used it. I recently needed some work done and referenced my warranty. I was able to make a costly repair for $100. I even made mention of a problem I was having with a door lock and it covered that as well. I'm extremely satisfied with this policy.

May 13, 2020

We are very happy to hear that you were able to have full peace of mind with the help of Omega Auto Care. Thank you for choosing us, and we appreciate your business.

Hilda Penuela

March 20th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Satisfactory. Couple of smooth repairs Managed successfully this far.

Mark L.

March 20th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was told by the Shop (MPG) that Omega was the easiest car protection ins they dealt with over other companies..i was glad to hear that, because I was skeptical on dealing with my car repair bill.

Dina

March 19th, 2020 Okeechobee, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They have the best insurance offered for the right price. I had to use it for my fuel pump. They only cover a certain amount for a tow and then I had to pay my deductible and that was the only thing I had to pay for. Other than that I didn't have to deal with anything everything was taking care off.

May 22, 2020

Thank you you for sharing your experience Dina!

Robert

March 19th, 2020 Venice, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Every time we need them they come through.

May 13, 2020

We appreciate the 5-star rating!

Chelsea

March 19th, 2020 Tucson, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I can call them and they are right there to fix anything I've needed. The customer service has been great. The only thing I wish was different is I'm in a different time zone and it tends to make things difficult when trying to make a claim or anything.

Tony

March 19th, 2020 Sanford, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've used them for all kinds of stuff. They do what they say they're gonna do.

May 13, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star rating!

Mike

March 19th, 2020 Sarasota, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've had positive experiences with them. They called me and it seem like it was fair as far as prices and what they covered. Customer support seems to be good. They back up what they say and come through when they need to.

May 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to write us a nice review!

Barbara

March 19th, 2020 Syracuse, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They gave me a military discount. I had to go through them to get some stuff done to my automobile and they were very helpful. They were also helpful when the dealer ship called. They responded quick and got my car fixed.

May 13, 2020

Thank you for the great feedback. I am happy to hear that we were able to get your vehicle fixed and back to you in good time. We always work feverishly to make sure that claims are completed in a timely manner, so I am glad it showed.

Amarylis

March 19th, 2020 Gibsonton, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They made me a good offer for a warranty. They were very friendly and informative. I paid my deductible and they took care of the rest.

May 13, 2020

Thanks for the 5-star rating!

Anita pea

March 10th, 2020 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Omega auto care has given my car warrantee and magnificent chance. They were always nice to me about everything i needed to ask and they did it in a short amount of time and always made sure I was alright

We appreciate the kind words Anita. Thank you for sharing

Keith

February 25th, 2020 Redondo Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Omega Auto Care was and has been horrible!!! after almost a year paying into a plan for coverage AND optional coverage, they wouldn't cover part of my AC/Heating for a re-seal of a part. I called ahead of time to get authorization and they approved the repair, but once the car was left at the dealership and I got a loaner, Omega denied coverage for the re-seal. I called and spoke with "Amy" and after some debate, she again approved the repair. So, again I take the car back up there, get another loaner and after 3 days, the dealership calls me saying that Omega denied coverage! I litteraly had approval just 3 days prior. Then I tried to get to get my Nav System fixed and that is the optional coverage, and again, before I took it to the dealership, I was approved by the representative....so, I take the vehicle to the dealership, get a loaner and told them to contact Omega for payment. After two days, the dealership contacts me and tells me Omega will only approve fixing the Radio, however, the radio is not brocken. So, I contact Omega and explain that its the Nav System, not the radio, and again, it's approved. So I contact the dealer and explain that just send the Nav System part number and they will approve it. 3 days later, again Omega denies coverage saying lights on the motherboard is not covered. So I speak with a manager who I point out clearly in their policy that it says ALL compenents are coverved. He then says lights that fail in those components are Wear and Tear, for which i explain that these parts are not accessible to wear and tear because you cannot wear them out or tear them, they are part of an electronic motherboard within the system.... needless to say Omega gladly takes your money, but refuses to honor its own policy.

Mar 09, 2020

Good Morning, This is so absolutely ridiculous that I shouldn't even dignify it with a response, but since this is a public forum, I have to, and cannot allow the public to believe that any of this is true. I have personally spoken to you, and not only were you rude and condescending, but you were also completely irrational. Everyone was wrong but you, including YOUR mechanic, that YOU chose. You did NOT have a failure to a covered part. There was simply a burned out light bulb on a knob. Your claims were NEVER approved, and you did not need a reseal. You needed a part called a "valley plate", which is NOT a seal, even thought you keep insisting it is. You disagreed about FACTS, which isn't something you can even do. A fact is a fact. Although I personally disagreed with the decision, our claims manager did in fact make a judgement call and promised you a FULL refund. Online reviews are great, but it is quite unfortunate when consumers like you write blatant lies like this. I realize that this response is a little unorthodox, and probably not the most professional, but you didn't leave us much choice. We are always open to being transparent, fair, and compliant, but it is incredibly unfortunate when someone like you takes advantage of the system and is allowed to file a completely erroneous complaint such as this, and permanently harm our reputation. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Nisha Robisnon

February 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

There was bit of a learning curve for my first transaction however so far so good

May 11, 2020

Thank you for sharing Nisha! If you need additional clarification on something moving forward, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. We have several knowledgeable reps standing by to assist you. Regard, Omega Auto Care 877-850-0443

Lisa Warren

February 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Love them!! Always helpful when I called with questions.

May 13, 2020

Thank you for sharing your experience

Joyce Sheats

February 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very helpful and engaging, I received a reimbursement in approximately 5 weeks from the time of the service to my car.

Mar 09, 2020

5 weeks is a little longer than our normal processing time, but we were still a little behind from the holidays. We appreciate your patience and continued patronage . Than you for being part of the Omega Auto Care family.

Milo Myers

February 24th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Excellent. Receipts were paid in a timely matter

Mar 09, 2020

We try to get payments out as fast as possible, and I am glad you got yours in good time. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

James Manning

February 21st, 2020 Virginia Beach, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If I could I would give them no stars but I guess I had to give them one in order to leave a comment I cancel my contract within 30 days and they still stole my down payment very fraudulent to me i will leave it in God's hand and i pray to god that there business wont prosper thanks for notheing

Kat Studer

February 14th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience. Quality work, timely and efficient. Staff very friendly and courteous.

May 11, 2020

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care! We appreciate your business.

Kyle L Anderson

February 14th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You guys suck, You all took my money and could not repair anything that was wrong with my vehicle $200 a month for nothing. I feel like I was raped I'm a rape victim. I would never ever recommend this company to another person. And you don't even register on the star scale. That's that that's why I am not putting a star on the second question. You don't register plus you didn't even pay me back my oil change money from when I have my oil change in a timely manner told me a lie saying checks don't come out until later this year of some bull crap. You all are a sham..

Mar 09, 2020

Good Morning, This is so absolutely ridiculous that I shouldn't even dignify it with a response, but since this is a public forum, I have to, and cannot allow the public to believe that any of this is true. I have personally spoken to you, and not only were you rude and condescending, but you were also completely irrational. Everyone was wrong but you, including YOUR mechanic, that YOU chose. You disagreed about FACTS, which isn't something you can even do. A fact is a fact. Although I personally disagreed with the decision, our claims manager did in fact make a judgement call and promised you a FULL refund. Online reviews are great, but it is quite unfortunate when consumers like you write blatant lies like this. I realize that this response is a little unorthodox, and probably not the most professional, but you didn't leave us much choice. We are always open to being transparent, fair, and compliant, but it is incredibly unfortunate when someone like you takes advantage of the system and is allowed to file a completely erroneous complaint such as this, and permanently harm our reputation. You did NOT have a failure to a covered part. There was simply a burned out light bulb on a knob. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Steve Ornberg

February 11th, 2020 Naperville, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ok so far. Have only submitted maintenance clams.

Mar 09, 2020

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Richard Wade

February 11th, 2020 Columbia, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was charged 148.00 a month. When it was time to repair my car transmission i received the worst treatment that i had never seen. The take charge communication from the company was flat . I have mobile driving job. It took forever to finalize the contract. I stll had to go to work. When the intial service was rendered i was told it was less than a eight hour job. they would not grant me a payment coverage for a rental car. I had to have acar for 21/2 weeks

Deidre Makowski

February 11th, 2020 Bridgeville, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Used part of my maintenance agreement fir an oil change. Disappointed it took more than 1 month to be reimbursed

Mar 09, 2020

I apologize for the delay in your reimbursement. We were running a little behind after the holidays, and that is not our normal processing time. We appreciate your business, and thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care.

Ryan J Corey

February 11th, 2020 Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were quick and easy to work with when my transmission in my truck went out, couldn't be happier!

May 11, 2020

We are happy to hear we could help you out when you needed it, and hope that we have provided you with peace of mind moving forward as well. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

William M Roberson Jr.

February 11th, 2020 Okatie, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good service good people. Fast to respond to service request for payment .

Denise

February 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service has been great, except for the last time when they took two days to make a decision. Something had happened with the spark plug or piston and they did cover it, it just took a few days to decided, but eventually everything was taken care of.

February 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They listen to your needs and they help you out and take the time to explain when you have questions.

Thank you for sharing!

Michael

February 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great benefits and great time. I had an issue with my water pump and I called in they were able to redo it and get my water pump running. They did what they needed to do. It was excellent.

Edward

February 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The best price for a warranty and superior customer service. They're good people and have been just wonderful. I am really satisfied and I would recommend it to other people.

Joyce

February 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It covers everything form bumper to bumper. Every time I call in about something, they answer the question.