Omega Auto Care administers car warranty plans and focuses on customer service and claims. Omega Auto Care offers a maintenance benefit package that is complimentary during the first year. This offering makes Omega Auto Care stand out from other car warranty companies.

Omega Auto Care refunds the posted labor rates at repair facilities instead of refunding the national average, which can be lower than posted labor rates. This reimbursement method benefits Omega Auto Care clients by ensuring that they do not have to worry about paying the difference between the national average and the listed rates.

The Good

• Offers Five Plans
  • Available in 46 States
  • Customer Service

Offers Five Plans

The five coverage options at Omega Auto Care are Powertrain, Powertrain Plus, Powertrain Enhanced, Used Stated, and Exclusionary. The three powertrain protection plans are for cars with less than 250,000 miles on them and are less than fifteen years old. Powertrain Enhanced offers the most coverage on this older class of cars, followed by Powertrain Plus, and finally Powertrain. The Used Stated coverage covers vehicles that are up to ten years old and have less than 150,000 miles on them. The New Exclusionary plan is for vehicles that are up to seven years old and have less than 100,000 miles on them. All of Omega Auto Care’s options include roadside assistance, road hazard coverage (tire only), rental car reimbursement, trip interruption and maintenance.

Available in 46 States

Omega Auto Care is available in 46 states in the United States including Washington, D.C. The states where Omega Auto Care are not offered are Minnesota, California, Rhode Island, and Washington. Omega Auto Care’s wide range of coverage makes it possible for more cars to be covered through their service.

Many of the verified Omega Auto Care reviews mention Omega Auto Care’s customer service as a strong point. Customers report that their customer service is friendly, knowledgeable, and quick when it comes to their questions and car repairs.

The Bad

• No Coverage for Exotic Vehicles
  • Limited Coverage Plans

No Coverage for Exotic Vehicles

While Omega Auto Care covers most vehicle makes and models, it does not offer coverage for luxury brands such as Lamborghini, Bentley, Ferrari, Rolls-Royce, etc.

Limited Coverage Plans

Omega Auto Care offers many options for different types of warranties, but it is important to note that the company does not cover routine maintenance. If you do not keep up to date with the recommended maintenance from Omega Auto Care, your coverage can be voided for any repairs that result because of a lack of your maintenance.

Additionally, most car warranty providers do not cover damage resulting from normal wear and tear.

The Bottom Line

Choosing the right warranty for you from a trustworthy car warranty company is important. Omega Auto Care offers its clients plenty of coverage options to choose from to ensure they can get the amount of coverage right for them. Omega Auto Care is available almost everywhere in the United States, making it accessible for most people. Omega Auto Care offers quality customer assistance to answer your questions quickly and process your claims in a timely manner. If Omega Auto Care interests you, call an Omega Auto Care representative to ensure they offer coverage in your area and for your vehicle.

Cari
October 13th, 2019 Lake Dallas, TX DETAILS

Expensive, but they took care of my car when it was needed

Mark Curry
October 13th, 2019 Nicholasville, KY DETAILS

Great Customer service was easy to deal with

Ralph
October 13th, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

Excellent customer service. Never had an issue. Repairs have been paid without a problem

Oct 14, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience and for giving such a great review. We appreciate your business. -Omega Auto Care

Gulam
October 8th, 2019 Douglasville, GA DETAILS

My car was making some noise and I got it checked with my mechanic and the bill cycle wouldn't be linked up and it gave me a really hard time getting all those things but I'm glad they were able to take care of it. Time processing was a long time but I'm glad they were able to take care of it.

Calvin
October 8th, 2019 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS

I had a problem that they would not fix but then they ended up fixing it. The console radio went out and they ended up fixing it.

Leah
October 8th, 2019 Dumfries, VA DETAILS

It helps expeditiously with any vehicle concerns. They have great customer service and they were very attentive to my needs.

Oct 10, 2019

Leah, Thank you for the great vote of confidence and the great review.

Mike
October 8th, 2019 Edmonton, KY DETAILS

When I hadn't used it before, they found out there was something wrong with my trip expenses and it was covered so it worked out just fine. There were a couple of things that needed to be replaced. And I went in and had it checked out at the dealership and showed them Omega Auto Care's card and they were very pleased. We are very impressed with the professionalism and speed of taking care of business.

Oct 10, 2019

Mike, We appreciate your kind review, and it'a always great to hear when we have met the expectations of not just our customers, but also the repair facility. We definitely work on having the most efficient processes as possible, so to hear that it was easy for you to use is fantastic. Safe travels!! -Omega Auto Care

Linda
October 8th, 2019 Thornville, OH DETAILS

I never had any problems with them whatsoever. I've always had good luck with the phone calls I had. My power steering went out on my car. When I call, I get good results. I had excellent service.

Jul 31, 2019

Linda, Thank you for the kind recommendation and for choosing Omega auto Care! We appreciate you being a customer. -Omega Auto Care

Victoria
October 8th, 2019 Nashville, TN DETAILS

Everything I've had a problem with, they have taken care of. I had a valve in my tire that had gone bad and they took care of it for me. John is the manager. He is awesome and he will help you in any way he can.

Richard
October 8th, 2019 Acworth, GA DETAILS

The process was easy and the people were courteous. My air conditioner went out in my truck and a sensor for my collision alert and then once that was fixed, it got another alert on my collision vibration indicator. It was an easy process. It covers a lot of areas and I got some extra benefits as a result of paying it off early.

Lorraine
October 7th, 2019 Cleveland, OH DETAILS

I had a part an eight hundred dollar part that went bad and they covered it and I just had to pay the deductible. Every time I call they been very helpful in taking care of me. They were very responsive and they never give me any problems.

Danny
October 7th, 2019 Clinton, IA DETAILS

My car wouldn't start and they towed my car in and take care of it.

Jerry
October 7th, 2019 Levering, MI DETAILS

I had to have my air conditioning fixed to a shop and they fixed it and I guess they paid for her now. Things might be higher if it wasn't so expensive for it and outrageously priced for a warranty.

Mr Trahan
September 24th, 2019 Beaumont, TX

I never expected to use the plan I just Purchased it to have the coverage if I needed it. I have a 2013 Nissan.And the Coverage has more than paid for itself . With out this coverage I probably would have traded my car in to get a new one. Just to have the peace of mind of Coverage for repairs is awesom!.

Oct 03, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Darin
September 23rd, 2019 Panama City, FL DETAILS

Caitlin was extremely helpful in getting my claim handled and resolved. She was knowledgeable and professional and the experience actually has convinced me to buy a policy for my 2015 Audi A8.

Oct 10, 2019

Darin, Thank you for the kind words about Caitlin. We love her too, as she is an invaluable member of our team. -Omega Auto Care

Sheila Garcia
September 17th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

I would like to say thank you very much this company is very legit customer service awesome thanks for all your help when I needed it

Sep 23, 2019

You are more than welcome Sheila. We are always happy to be there when you need us.

Rebecca M.
September 9th, 2019 Atlanta, GA DETAILS

Had an issue the happened out of nowhere and Omega came right on in and it was fixed immediately without any hassle or long down time from my say to day routine,this is a great service to have for any vehicle qualified

Sep 16, 2019

Thank you for the kind words Rebecca, and thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care

Quintin R White
September 9th, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK DETAILS

Great customer service. The representative handled my issue prompt and completely

We appreciate you sharing your review. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care

Clemmie McDaniel
September 6th, 2019 Gurley, AL DETAILS

Provided information accurately and timely. Very courageous.

Sep 16, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Emni
August 11th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

Customer service sucks because they don’t explain you well, so first they said something and at the end is totally different

Aug 16, 2019

Hi, We are sorry to hear that you don't feel like the coverage was explained to you properly, but the great news is that we are available to you 40+ hours/week if you ever want clarification. In addition to that, everything you need to know about your policy is in your policy booklet. Please don't hesitate to call our office if you need us. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Susan Sturgill
August 11th, 2019 Mount Clare, WV DETAILS

When I purchased my Audi A5 I received several calls from various warranty companies and honestly I had not even considered buying this coverage. Something about Omega seemed right with me and I went forward with them out of all the other choices. Unfortunately, a couple weeks ago I needed a major repair. When I took my car to Audi and they said that they have never heard of this company before I got a little sick inside wondering if I made a huge mistake. As it turns out, Audi as well as myself could not have been more pleased with Omega. What a Stellar company. Every time I called, I felt like they knew me. They were always kind and helpful on every call during a stressful time. I highly recommend them!! I could not have made a better choice.

Aug 19, 2019

Susan, Thank you so much for such an honest and detailed review. We also appreciate that you did your due diligence in choosing an auto repair coverage, and chose us. Sometime companies haven't heard f us, the same way we haven't heard of every single repair facility or dealership, but as we grow we hope to become a household name. We hope to continue to exceed the expectations of both you and your dealership. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Jennifer dickerson
August 11th, 2019 Fayetteville, GA DETAILS

Anii was very helpful and courteous, in

Thank you for sharing!

Kevin Hilton
August 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Extremely Dissatisfied. You did not pay for the full amount AS STATED IN THE CONTRACT!!! I should have believed the reviews.

Aug 16, 2019

Kevin, We DID pay the full amount "as stated in the contract" for your repair. You chose to have additional non-covered maintenance performed on your vehicle a the time of repair. As I am sure you can understand, we are not responsible for the regular maintenance on the vehicle. I f you take a look at your final invoice so will see it as well. Also, Caitlin took time out to go over everything with you in great detail, and even called you back after this review to make sure that you had a clear understanding of everything on the invoice. If you have any additional questions or require clarification, please do not hesitate to reach out to our office. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care 877-850-0443

T Easley
August 11th, 2019 Universal City, TX DETAILS

I have not had any immediate problems with Omega. Overall the service has been great. About two months ago I did receive very poor service from a manager at Omega where it was a misunderstanding of a specific part on my vehicle being covered. I was very upset and proceeded to cancel service. I contacted the entity who signed me up and spoke with a manager there who did everything possible to keep me as a customer. He went over and beyond for me. Assuring my issue would be addressed. That manager saved a customer and I have not encountered any issues since.

Aug 16, 2019

Taishia, Thank you for sharing such a detailed review. We appreciate all feedback, and we truly appreciate it. I am sorry to hear you had an issue with someone in the past, and I will look into it and see what happened on our end. However, I'm happy to hear that you had someone go above and beyond for you and reassure you of the convener. We trust that the road ahead will be smooth and that you will not run into any additional issues. We appreciate you staying on-board. Safe travels! Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Anthony Milton
August 8th, 2019 Locust Grove, GA DETAILS

Omaga provides outstanding auto care as promised, they didn’t take long at all to pay my service advisor for repairs made to my automobile, I’ve enjoyed Omage performance I recommended them to my friends.

Aug 16, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback, and your choice to have Omega Auto Care as your Vehicle Service Contact provider.

James McDonald
August 7th, 2019 Delbarton, WV DETAILS

They took care of my claim fast and I had no problems. Customer service was great easy to talk to and very informative. They just checked my maintenance records to make sure I was holding up my side of the contract and everything went great.

Aug 16, 2019

Thank you for choosing omega Auto Care!

Annabelle Caballero
August 6th, 2019 Odessa, TX

Thanks to Omega insurance. They are always there to help u.After fixing my ac that was a big issue for me,But Omega helped me all the way. Im sooo proud of them ...

Aug 07, 2019

Annabelle, We are happy to hear we could help keep you cool in this summer heat. Thank you for sharing your experience, and for choosing Omega Auto Care. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Sarah Adams
August 2nd, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS

I have an Omega contract on my vehicle and it has been wonderful! Any time I call customer service the representative is so friendly, they paid for 2 of my oil changes and helped me with the cost of a new battery! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a service contract!

Aug 05, 2019

Sarah, Thank you for the recommendation. We appreciate your vote of confidence, and are more than happy to take care of any covered repair and maintenance item when you need them. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Jamie Lannagan
August 2nd, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS

Omega fixed my water pump on my CLA250 a few months back and I had no problems. It was fast and easy and a lifesaver!!

Aug 05, 2019

Jamie, Mercedes repairs can get very costly, even when it's as simple as a water pump. The hourly labor rates are incredibly high at luxury dealerships, and as you know, your dealership charged a whopping $175/hr. Most VSC companies only pay the national average, which is usually $90- $100, which would have otherwise left you to pay the difference. This is just one of the benefits of being part of the Omega Auto Care family, and we are more than happy to pay the higher rate to make life easier for each and every one of you. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Thomas Haines
August 2nd, 2019 Port Saint Lucie, FL DETAILS

I took my Tahoe to the Chevrolet dealership and explained that a 4 wheel drive warning light kept coming on. I gave the agent my Omega info and shortly after he said I was covered and only needed to pay the $100 deductible. Basically just a bad sensor.

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience Thomas! Safe travels for the road ahead!

Jacqueline Jackson
August 2nd, 2019 Denver, CO DETAILS

I only had to use it once so far. Service was great!

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Pernesso
August 1st, 2019 Holden, MA

Omega Auto Care is the best company out there that I can think of. I have never had problem with them since we have chosen them for our protection. I am very happy with their service.

Aug 01, 2019

Hello, We appreciate your vote of confidence! Thank you for choosing to cover not just one car, but both your vehicles with Omega Auto Care. We look forward ot continuing to exceed your expectations. -Omega Auto Care

Frankie Morgan
August 1st, 2019 Suffolk, VA

They were called explained problems and they took care of it promptly.

Aug 01, 2019

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care for your vehicle protection needs!

Ron
August 1st, 2019 Eatontown, NJ DETAILS

Courteous, efficient and professional. Very pleased that I chose them for my auto care. Highly recommended.

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for the vote of confidence and recommendation in/of Omega Auto Care!

Dianne Pietrovito
August 1st, 2019 Youngsville, NC DETAILS

I never have a problem I always get great service never get a hard everyone is always polite and courteous and care about my needs.

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for being a part of the Omega Auto Care family!

Angel
July 31st, 2019 Dacula, GA

They approved the work that was needed & paid for it.

Jul 31, 2019

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

William Farmer
July 30th, 2019 Crowley, TX DETAILS

The extended warranty was easy to use. The repair shop called in and got approval for the repair, all I had to do was pay the deductible.

Jul 31, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experience William! We appreciate the kind words. Safe travels! -Omega Auto Care