Omega Auto Care administers car warranty plans and focuses on customer service and claims. Omega Auto Care offers a maintenance benefit package that is complimentary during the first year. This offering makes Omega Auto Care stand out from other car warranty companies.

Omega Auto Care refunds the posted labor rates at repair facilities instead of refunding the national average, which can be lower than posted labor rates. This reimbursement method benefits Omega Auto Care clients by ensuring that they do not have to worry about paying the difference between the national average and the listed rates.

The Good

• Offers Five Plans
  • Available in 46 States
  • Customer Service
  • Additional Maintenance Coverage

Offers Five Plans

The five coverage options at Omega Auto Care are Powertrain, Powertrain Plus, Powertrain Enhanced, Used Stated, and Exclusionary. The three powertrain protection plans are for cars with less than 250,000 miles on them and are less than fifteen years old. Powertrain Enhanced offers the most coverage on this older class of cars, followed by Powertrain Plus, and finally Powertrain. The Used Stated coverage covers vehicles that are up to ten years old and have less than 150,000 miles on them. The New Exclusionary plan is for vehicles that are up to seven years old and have less than 100,000 miles on them. All of Omega Auto Care’s options include roadside assistance, road hazard coverage (tire only), rental car reimbursement, trip interruption and maintenance.

Available in 46 States

Omega Auto Care is available in 46 states in the United States including Washington, D.C. The states where Omega Auto Care are not offered are Minnesota, California, Rhode Island, and Washington. Omega Auto Care’s wide range of coverage makes it possible for more cars to be covered through their service.

Many of the verified Omega Auto Care reviews mention Omega Auto Care’s customer service as a strong point. Customers report that their customer service is friendly, knowledgeable, and quick when it comes to their questions and car repairs.

Additional Maintenance Coverage

Omega Auto Care is one of the only providers that offer a free maintenance benefit package with their plans. The maintenance benefits include oil changes, a battery change, a brake pad replacement, cooling system maintenance and lube, and safety inspections.

The Bad

No Coverage for Exotic Vehicles

While Omega Auto Care covers most vehicle makes and models, it does not offer coverage for luxury brands such as Lamborghini, Bentley, Ferrari, Rolls-Royce, etc.

The Bottom Line

Choosing the right warranty for you from a trustworthy car warranty company is important. Omega Auto Care offers its clients plenty of coverage options to choose from to ensure they can get the amount of coverage right for them. Omega Auto Care is available almost everywhere in the United States, making it accessible for most people. Omega Auto Care offers quality customer assistance to answer your questions quickly and process your claims in a timely manner. If Omega Auto Care interests you, call an Omega Auto Care representative to ensure they offer coverage in your area and for your vehicle.

Kat Studer

February 14th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience. Quality work, timely and efficient. Staff very friendly and courteous.

Kyle L Anderson

February 14th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

You guys suck, You all took my money and could not repair anything that was wrong with my vehicle $200 a month for nothing. I feel like I was raped I'm a rape victim. I would never ever recommend this company to another person. And you don't even register on the star scale. That's that that's why I am not putting a star on the second question. You don't register plus you didn't even pay me back my oil change money from when I have my oil change in a timely manner told me a lie saying checks don't come out until later this year of some bull crap. You all are a sham..

William M Roberson Jr.

February 11th, 2020 Okatie, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Good service good people. Fast to respond to service request for payment .

Steve Ornberg

February 11th, 2020 Naperville, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ok so far. Have only submitted maintenance clams.

Ryan J Corey

February 11th, 2020 Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They were quick and easy to work with when my transmission in my truck went out, couldn't be happier!

Richard Wade

February 11th, 2020 Columbia, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was charged 148.00 a month. When it was time to repair my car transmission i received the worst treatment that i had never seen. The take charge communication from the company was flat . I have mobile driving job. It took forever to finalize the contract. I stll had to go to work. When the intial service was rendered i was told it was less than a eight hour job. they would not grant me a payment coverage for a rental car. I had to have acar for 21/2 weeks

Deidre Makowski

February 11th, 2020 Bridgeville, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Used part of my maintenance agreement fir an oil change. Disappointed it took more than 1 month to be reimbursed

February 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They listen to your needs and they help you out and take the time to explain when you have questions.

Michael

February 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great benefits and great time. I had an issue with my water pump and I called in they were able to redo it and get my water pump running. They did what they needed to do. It was excellent.

Denise

February 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service has been great, except for the last time when they took two days to make a decision. Something had happened with the spark plug or piston and they did cover it, it just took a few days to decided, but eventually everything was taken care of.

Vicky'

February 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They assist me with all my needs and they are nice and it is not hard to handle. My tires were bad and I called them and they took care of the maximum amount they could and I just paid the difference.

Edward

February 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The best price for a warranty and superior customer service. They're good people and have been just wonderful. I am really satisfied and I would recommend it to other people.

Joyce

February 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It covers everything form bumper to bumper. Every time I call in about something, they answer the question.

Vera

February 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Had to send in a form 3 different times and when they finally got to it, it took almost a month to get it processed for thirty seven dollars.

David

February 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Once I convinced my mechanic to deal with them, payment was made quickly and there was very little heartache and everything went okay. I've had two break downs that would have cost me thousands of dollars so I don't mind paying the hundred twenty dollars a month.

Juanita

February 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Used omega for a reimbursement for a battery and an oil change and they were perfectly excellent.

Feb 14, 2020

Thank you for the great rating!

Lynnetta

February 10th, 2020 Stockbridge, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I go for service, there is no hassle or struggle whatsoever. I had to get a new battery and I took it to autozone and then scanned the receipt and they said they would reimburse me, it wasn't a problem at all.

Feb 14, 2020

We are always working to make sure our processes are as hassle free as possible, so thank you for sharing the great feedback.

Paul

February 10th, 2020 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The people that answer the phones are very polite and they listen to what you have to say. You don't have to wait long to get a response and to get approved.

Feb 14, 2020

Thank you for the great rating Paul.

Ashok & Vanita

February 10th, 2020 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

With minor repairs, it is no hassle, but with major repairs then it is a lot of a hassle. My car is burning oil and they want the dealer to break down the engine so they can look at the piston. They are going to repair it for me, but they are making it difficult.

Walter

February 10th, 2020 Dinosaur, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They've done everything they said they would. They've been phenomenal. I had an issue with my compressor and they covered everything.

Feb 14, 2020

"Phenomenal" is definitely a word we strive for. Thank you so much for thinking that highly of us.

Rick

February 10th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used my warranty for an oil change and that was in November and I still haven't received the money from it and it is has been way over eight weeks.

Feb 14, 2020

Rick, Your reimbursement wasn't turned until December, and your check was sent out on 1/27, so if you haven't received it, please reach out to our office at 877-850-0443.

Gary

February 4th, 2020 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The service is great. Every time I have a problem they help take care of it.

Thanks for sharing Gary!

anonymous

February 4th, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used it for maintenance one time and I didn't have any problems. They paid for it right away. They have been very efficient and very pleasant to deal with.

William

February 4th, 2020 Dodge City, KS DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used it to repair something. It went good. They paid for everything they were supposed to. They are not always there when I need them but they are good at getting back to me.'

Feb 14, 2020

Thank you for the feedback William. We are open M-F 7-7 cst for claims, and 8-5:30 cst for customer service. Claim sis also open Saturday 7:30am-1pm cst. If we are busy, you can always request a callback through our automatic system, and one of our representatives will call you back within 10 minutes. I hope this helps, and thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care.

anonymous

February 4th, 2020 Trenton, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

One time I had trouble with Omega but they straightened it out and I'm satisfied with them. They're a good company.

Feb 13, 2020

We are sorry to hear that you had an issue, but considering that you still gave us a 5-star review, I assume that we went above and beyond to rectify the situation. Thank you for sharing.

Lesley

February 4th, 2020 O'Fallon, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They are always very attentive and they make sure I get what I pay for. They are just a great company.

Feb 13, 2020

Thank you for such kind words.

Latasha

February 4th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They answer my questions promptly. Great customer service.

Feb 13, 2020

Thank you for the 5-star rating!

Rachel

February 4th, 2020 Palm Beach Gardens, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They've been instantaneous in their reply and their care. In the past few months I've needed to use it four times and they've taken care of all expenses except the deductible. They were checking in and the tow truck arrived immediately.

Feb 13, 2020

Rachel, It sound like you have had quite the bad luck lately. Four time is quite a bit, but I am glad we were able to be there for you in your time of need. We appreciate your business! Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Matt

February 4th, 2020 Fairview Heights, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've never had an issue getting through. There's never long hold times. They are always happy and helpful. So far I've only used the road side assistance and they came and helped me change a tire and reimbursed me $100 for the flat tire. With Omega Auto Care you get exactly what you pay for.

Jane

February 4th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service. My air conditioning pipe was loose and leaking water into my car and they covered it.'

Feb 13, 2020

Jane, I'm happy t hear we were able to get your AC fixed and prevent additional water damage to your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care

Brandon

February 4th, 2020 Asheboro, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quality feedback and good people to talk to. Super good customer service and all around just a good company.

Feb 13, 2020

Thank you for the kind words Brandon. We definitely put an emphasis on great customer service, and find that it's one of the most important parts of a company. It's always great to hear when our efforts show thorough.

Erik

December 30th, 2019 Pensacola, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Worst company ever!! Tried to cancel my policy and I got the run around and called stupid.

Jesue , Naomi Torres

December 30th, 2019 Patchogue, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It has been very Good ,Help when it was needed

Thank you for sharing!

O

December 20th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

They solve the problem. I had some difficulties with my car engine. I took it to the dealership and they contacted Omega and Omega took care of everything.

Jan 03, 2020

We like being problem solvers. Thank you for sharing!

Bonnie

December 20th, 2019 Anderson, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This warranty was in my budget. Omega has always been polity and ready to help me when I call. I just recently needed to use my warranty because smoke was coming out of my car and it was smelling like coolant. I took it to the Buick body shop and they were going to check it over when I found out that my turbo was leaking nad I neded a new heat gasket. Omega fixed it within days.

Shaquiras

December 20th, 2019 Lithonia, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service is great. I call them anytime I need something done. I needed to use my warranty in October when my transmission when out and my experience wasn't great. They took a long time to get my transmission and everything done. As far as my policy, they said I would get a rental car when my car needed service, but it was inaccurate because they expect it to come out of your pocket. They don't stipulate that when you sign up for their service. They can do better with communication and stipulation. And they can also do better as far as understanding that some customers have more of a difficult time making sure that payment is paid within 30 days before they close the account out. I think it should be 60 days. They should allow you a little more time.

Christopher

December 20th, 2019 Winston-Salem, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It's affordable. And they company is reachable when I need to talk to them and willing to explain anything that needs more understanding. So far they've been dependable and knowledgable.

Jan 03, 2020

We understand that our policies sometime require a bit of clarification as it is a lot of new information, and we are more than happy to go through things with you. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

John

December 20th, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like the service that they do and I can afford it. I used the warranty after they told me that they could pay for my oil change. That's what I like about it.

Larry

December 19th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

With Omega, All I do is just take it in the shop and let them take care of it and they called extended warranty for me because I have to do is just pay your deductible a hundred dollar deductible.. I still have a little problem - I want to know why date they can't fix my radio because it's hooked in with electronics all up system.

Jan 03, 2020

Larry, Thank you for sharing your experience. Please reach out to our office for clarification in regard to your repair. -Omega Auto Care 877-850-0443

December 9th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

This is a great company. They offer a month to month contract to cover your vehicle so if you sell or have an accident in the car you are not obligated to continue to pay. It has been an awesome experience for me!

Jan 03, 2020

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Brandy Smith

December 2nd, 2019 Ponca City, OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far it has been okay, we have only used it for oil changes and one tire rotation at this point

Jan 03, 2020

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Lylla Garraway

November 19th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Weekends you can forget about getting assistance over the phone with a new claim

Nov 21, 2019

Lylla, Our claims department is open from 7:30am-1pm cst on Saturdays. I am sorry to hear that you had a hard time getting through, but we do have people available to help you.

Cyndi

November 19th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very helpful had issues with my heater core

Thank you for sharing!

Shannon Sanders

November 19th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We've had good experience with this company, the only thing I didn't understand is why they didn't cover my backup camera cuz it's on the tailgate and it wasn't an add-on it was part of the truck when I bought it. Besides that I would get it again and recommend it to my family and friends.

Amanda

November 4th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process of getting vehicle fixed is to long

Nov 11, 2019

Amanda, I am sorry to hear that you felt the process was too long. If you ever have that issue in the future, please reach out to our office so that we can assist in expediting things for you. Regards, Omega Auto Care 877-850-0443

Michael Schultz

November 4th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was given 1 yr wearables with my warranty. So far they forfilled the oil change wearable with no problems or issues.

Nov 11, 2019

Thank you for the great rating.

Jim Barnes

November 4th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Did not cover A/C condenser 'because original had not been replaced'????????

Jose crespo

November 4th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Not good. I had my car in the dealership for repairs and omega took for ever to even respond to the dealer. Then they wanted video and photos when they have to send a inspector to inspect my vehicle anyways. Meanwhile am left without a car for almost 3 weeks. Not to happy with that type of service.

Rachel mehanna

November 4th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very good helpful great on saving money best custoemr service

John

October 31st, 2019 Garnerville, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It looked like a pretty good deal because of the options available. I get cash back towards oil changes. It would be better if there was like an app instead of having to send receipts off.

Nov 11, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. Since the maintenance program is fairly new, we are continuously working on ways to improve our processes and make it easier to submit your reimbursement requests. To avoid it all together you can call us at the time of service, and we can pay directly to the shop instead. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our office. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care