Omega Auto Care

9.0

Erna

I chose them because they offered me a good price on an extended warranty. I've used my warranty twice this year and they settled everything. They sent an inspector to the dealer to check the items that the dealer said needed to be repaired and they approved everything within two days.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Erna, We appreciate the kind words. With $6,237 in claims paid out in just a year, you are definitely a great example of how great these plans work, and what a lifesaver they can be. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Allen

They've had no issue covering everything that I needed to be covered. The work well with the mechanics that I use.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We appreciate you taking time to share your opinion, and we appreciate your business. Have a great day and stay safe!

Myrl

They were right there when I needed them. I called them to tell them my car was messed up. They got right on it without hesitation. They keep in contact with me and call me when my bill is due.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We will always be here to provide you the peace of mind you were promised when you decided to join the Omega Auto Care Family. Thank you for choosing us for your vehicle service contract needs

Robert

Each time I have needed them they have been there. It takes very little effort. The dealership contacts them in a timely manner and expedites the repairs on my vehicle. When I've had an issue they've been very responsive to my needs.

Leroy

We had some problems with the shocks on our care. They were able to fix it for us for our $100 deposit. They were really good to me and gave excellent service. They investigated themselves to make sure that we were well taken care of and our car was serviced in an excellent manor.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are happy to hear your claim went smoothly, and was handled in a timely manner. We strive to always provide world class service and I am glad it showed.

Vaughan

I took my car to the dealer when the light came on. They said something needed to be replaced, called omega and it was taken care of. All I had to do was pick up my car when it was done.

Regina Kurtz

I bought the policy 18 mos ago and never used it. I recently needed some work done and referenced my warranty. I was able to make a costly repair for $100. I even made mention of a problem I was having with a door lock and it covered that as well. I'm extremely satisfied with this policy.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are very happy to hear that you were able to have full peace of mind with the help of Omega Auto Care. Thank you for choosing us, and we appreciate your business.

Hilda Penuela

Satisfactory. Couple of smooth repairs Managed successfully this far.

Mark L.

I was told by the Shop (MPG) that Omega was the easiest car protection ins they dealt with over other companies..i was glad to hear that, because I was skeptical on dealing with my car repair bill.

Robert Venice, FL

Every time we need them they come through.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We appreciate the 5-star rating!

Dina Okeechobee, FL

They have the best insurance offered for the right price. I had to use it for my fuel pump. They only cover a certain amount for a tow and then I had to pay my deductible and that was the only thing I had to pay for. Other than that I didn't have to deal with anything everything was taking care off.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you you for sharing your experience Dina!

Mike Sarasota, FL

I've had positive experiences with them. They called me and it seem like it was fair as far as prices and what they covered. Customer support seems to be good. They back up what they say and come through when they need to.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for taking the time to write us a nice review!

Barbara Syracuse, NY

They gave me a military discount. I had to go through them to get some stuff done to my automobile and they were very helpful. They were also helpful when the dealer ship called. They responded quick and got my car fixed.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the great feedback. I am happy to hear that we were able to get your vehicle fixed and back to you in good time. We always work feverishly to make sure that claims are completed in a timely manner, so I am glad it showed.

Amarylis Gibsonton, FL

They made me a good offer for a warranty. They were very friendly and informative. I paid my deductible and they took care of the rest.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thanks for the 5-star rating!

Tony Sanford, NC

I've used them for all kinds of stuff. They do what they say they're gonna do.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the 5-star rating!

Chelsea Tucson, AZ

I can call them and they are right there to fix anything I've needed. The customer service has been great. The only thing I wish was different is I'm in a different time zone and it tends to make things difficult when trying to make a claim or anything.

Anita pea Dallas, TX

Omega auto care has given my car warrantee and magnificent chance. They were always nice to me about everything i needed to ask and they did it in a short amount of time and always made sure I was alright

We appreciate the kind words Anita. Thank you for sharing

Keith Redondo Beach, CA

My experience with Omega Auto Care was and has been horrible!!! after almost a year paying into a plan for coverage AND optional coverage, they wouldn't cover part of my AC/Heating for a re-seal of a part. I called ahead of time to get authorization and they approved the repair, but once the car was left at the dealership and I got a loaner, Omega denied coverage for the re-seal. I called and spoke with "Amy" and after some debate, she again approved the repair. So, again I take the car back up there, get another loaner and after 3 days, the dealership calls me saying that Omega denied coverage! I litteraly had approval just 3 days prior. Then I tried to get to get my Nav System fixed and that is the optional coverage, and again, before I took it to the dealership, I was approved by the representative....so, I take the vehicle to the dealership, get a loaner and told them to contact Omega for payment. After two days, the dealership contacts me and tells me Omega will only approve fixing the Radio, however, the radio is not brocken. So, I contact Omega and explain that its the Nav System, not the radio, and again, it's approved. So I contact the dealer and explain that just send the Nav System part number and they will approve it. 3 days later, again Omega denies coverage saying lights on the motherboard is not covered. So I speak with a manager who I point out clearly in their policy that it says ALL compenents are coverved. He then says lights that fail in those components are Wear and Tear, for which i explain that these parts are not accessible to wear and tear because you cannot wear them out or tear them, they are part of an electronic motherboard within the system.... needless to say Omega gladly takes your money, but refuses to honor its own policy.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Good Morning, This is so absolutely ridiculous that I shouldn't even dignify it with a response, but since this is a public forum, I have to, and cannot allow the public to believe that any of this is true. I have personally spoken to you, and not only were you rude and condescending, but you were also completely irrational. Everyone was wrong but you, including YOUR mechanic, that YOU chose. You did NOT have a failure to a covered part. There was simply a burned out light bulb on a knob. Your claims were NEVER approved, and you did not need a reseal. You needed a part called a "valley plate", which is NOT a seal, even thought you keep insisting it is. You disagreed about FACTS, which isn't something you can even do. A fact is a fact. Although I personally disagreed with the decision, our claims manager did in fact make a judgement call and promised you a FULL refund. Online reviews are great, but it is quite unfortunate when consumers like you write blatant lies like this. I realize that this response is a little unorthodox, and probably not the most professional, but you didn't leave us much choice. We are always open to being transparent, fair, and compliant, but it is incredibly unfortunate when someone like you takes advantage of the system and is allowed to file a completely erroneous complaint such as this, and permanently harm our reputation. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Milo Myers

Excellent. Receipts were paid in a timely matter

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We try to get payments out as fast as possible, and I am glad you got yours in good time. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Joyce Sheats

Very helpful and engaging, I received a reimbursement in approximately 5 weeks from the time of the service to my car.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

5 weeks is a little longer than our normal processing time, but we were still a little behind from the holidays. We appreciate your patience and continued patronage . Than you for being part of the Omega Auto Care family.

Nisha Robisnon

There was bit of a learning curve for my first transaction however so far so good

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing Nisha! If you need additional clarification on something moving forward, please do not hesitate to reach out to our customer service team. We have several knowledgeable reps standing by to assist you. Regard, Omega Auto Care 877-850-0443

Lisa Warren

Love them!! Always helpful when I called with questions.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience

James Manning Virginia Beach, VA

If I could I would give them no stars but I guess I had to give them one in order to leave a comment I cancel my contract within 30 days and they still stole my down payment very fraudulent to me i will leave it in God's hand and i pray to god that there business wont prosper thanks for notheing

Kat Studer

Great experience. Quality work, timely and efficient. Staff very friendly and courteous.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care! We appreciate your business.

Kyle L Anderson

You guys suck, You all took my money and could not repair anything that was wrong with my vehicle $200 a month for nothing. I feel like I was raped I'm a rape victim. I would never ever recommend this company to another person. And you don't even register on the star scale. That's that that's why I am not putting a star on the second question. You don't register plus you didn't even pay me back my oil change money from when I have my oil change in a timely manner told me a lie saying checks don't come out until later this year of some bull crap. You all are a sham..

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Good Morning, This is so absolutely ridiculous that I shouldn't even dignify it with a response, but since this is a public forum, I have to, and cannot allow the public to believe that any of this is true. I have personally spoken to you, and not only were you rude and condescending, but you were also completely irrational. Everyone was wrong but you, including YOUR mechanic, that YOU chose. You disagreed about FACTS, which isn't something you can even do. A fact is a fact. Although I personally disagreed with the decision, our claims manager did in fact make a judgement call and promised you a FULL refund. Online reviews are great, but it is quite unfortunate when consumers like you write blatant lies like this. I realize that this response is a little unorthodox, and probably not the most professional, but you didn't leave us much choice. We are always open to being transparent, fair, and compliant, but it is incredibly unfortunate when someone like you takes advantage of the system and is allowed to file a completely erroneous complaint such as this, and permanently harm our reputation. You did NOT have a failure to a covered part. There was simply a burned out light bulb on a knob. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

William M Roberson Jr. Okatie, SC

Good service good people. Fast to respond to service request for payment .

Steve Ornberg Naperville, IL

Ok so far. Have only submitted maintenance clams.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Ryan J Corey Pittsburgh, PA

They were quick and easy to work with when my transmission in my truck went out, couldn't be happier!

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are happy to hear we could help you out when you needed it, and hope that we have provided you with peace of mind moving forward as well. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Richard Wade Columbia, SC

I was charged 148.00 a month. When it was time to repair my car transmission i received the worst treatment that i had never seen. The take charge communication from the company was flat . I have mobile driving job. It took forever to finalize the contract. I stll had to go to work. When the intial service was rendered i was told it was less than a eight hour job. they would not grant me a payment coverage for a rental car. I had to have acar for 21/2 weeks

Deidre Makowski Bridgeville, PA

Used part of my maintenance agreement fir an oil change. Disappointed it took more than 1 month to be reimbursed

Reply from Omega Auto Care

I apologize for the delay in your reimbursement. We were running a little behind after the holidays, and that is not our normal processing time. We appreciate your business, and thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care.

Mar. 9th, 2020

They listen to your needs and they help you out and take the time to explain when you have questions.

Thank you for sharing!

Michael

Great benefits and great time. I had an issue with my water pump and I called in they were able to redo it and get my water pump running. They did what they needed to do. It was excellent.

Denise

Customer service has been great, except for the last time when they took two days to make a decision. Something had happened with the spark plug or piston and they did cover it, it just took a few days to decided, but eventually everything was taken care of.

Vicky'

They assist me with all my needs and they are nice and it is not hard to handle. My tires were bad and I called them and they took care of the maximum amount they could and I just paid the difference.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Edward

The best price for a warranty and superior customer service. They're good people and have been just wonderful. I am really satisfied and I would recommend it to other people.

Joyce

It covers everything form bumper to bumper. Every time I call in about something, they answer the question.

Vera

Had to send in a form 3 different times and when they finally got to it, it took almost a month to get it processed for thirty seven dollars.

David

Once I convinced my mechanic to deal with them, payment was made quickly and there was very little heartache and everything went okay. I've had two break downs that would have cost me thousands of dollars so I don't mind paying the hundred twenty dollars a month.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Feb. 19th, 2020

Juanita

Used omega for a reimbursement for a battery and an oil change and they were perfectly excellent.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the great rating!

Lynnetta Stockbridge, GA

When I go for service, there is no hassle or struggle whatsoever. I had to get a new battery and I took it to autozone and then scanned the receipt and they said they would reimburse me, it wasn't a problem at all.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are always working to make sure our processes are as hassle free as possible, so thank you for sharing the great feedback.

Paul West Palm Beach, FL

The people that answer the phones are very polite and they listen to what you have to say. You don't have to wait long to get a response and to get approved.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the great rating Paul.

Ashok & Vanita Pompano Beach, FL

With minor repairs, it is no hassle, but with major repairs then it is a lot of a hassle. My car is burning oil and they want the dealer to break down the engine so they can look at the piston. They are going to repair it for me, but they are making it difficult.

Walter Dinosaur, CO

They've done everything they said they would. They've been phenomenal. I had an issue with my compressor and they covered everything.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

"Phenomenal" is definitely a word we strive for. Thank you so much for thinking that highly of us.

Rick

I used my warranty for an oil change and that was in November and I still haven't received the money from it and it is has been way over eight weeks.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Rick, Your reimbursement wasn't turned until December, and your check was sent out on 1/27, so if you haven't received it, please reach out to our office at 877-850-0443.

Gary

The service is great. Every time I have a problem they help take care of it.

Thanks for sharing Gary!

anonymous Chicago, IL

I used it for maintenance one time and I didn't have any problems. They paid for it right away. They have been very efficient and very pleasant to deal with.

William Dodge City, KS

I used it to repair something. It went good. They paid for everything they were supposed to. They are not always there when I need them but they are good at getting back to me.'

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the feedback William. We are open M-F 7-7 cst for claims, and 8-5:30 cst for customer service. Claim sis also open Saturday 7:30am-1pm cst. If we are busy, you can always request a callback through our automatic system, and one of our representatives will call you back within 10 minutes. I hope this helps, and thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care.

anonymous Trenton, TN

One time I had trouble with Omega but they straightened it out and I'm satisfied with them. They're a good company.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are sorry to hear that you had an issue, but considering that you still gave us a 5-star review, I assume that we went above and beyond to rectify the situation. Thank you for sharing.

Lesley O'Fallon, IL

They are always very attentive and they make sure I get what I pay for. They are just a great company.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for such kind words.

Latasha Houston, TX

They answer my questions promptly. Great customer service.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the 5-star rating!