Omega Auto Care

8.6

Katie T.

Omega Auto Care was courteous and gave excellent service.

Marjorie Fuentes Jamaica, NY

Good service, customer service very helpful and quick reimbursement

Susan Sturgill Mount Clare, WV

When I purchased my Audi A5 I received several calls from various warranty companies and honestly I had not even considered buying this coverage. Something about Omega seemed right with me and I went forward with them out of all the other choices. Unfortunately, a couple weeks ago I needed a major repair. When I took my car to Audi and they said that they have never heard of this company before I got a little sick inside wondering if I made a huge mistake. As it turns out, Audi as well as myself could not have been more pleased with Omega. What a Stellar company. Every time I called, I felt like they knew me. They were always kind and helpful on every call during a stressful time. I highly recommend them!! I could not have made a better choice.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Susan, Thank you so much for such an honest and detailed review. We also appreciate that you did your due diligence in choosing an auto repair coverage, and chose us. Sometime companies haven't heard f us, the same way we haven't heard of every single repair facility or dealership, but as we grow we hope to become a household name. We hope to continue to exceed the expectations of both you and your dealership. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Aug. 19th, 2019

CARLOS CABEL Zephyrhills, FL

My car wipers needs to be replace and they reimbursed me right away. Thanks Omega

Mary South Boston, VA

They haven't paid me. They said they would refund me for what I spent on an oil change. I sent them the bill and not a word. I would like them to respond. They don't follow through.

John Winter Haven, FL

Customer support is always very very good. I had a good experience for me. You're always taken care of.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Nov. 29th, 2021

Arnold Cedar Bluff, VA

I used it on oil change and then the information. So far they've done as they should. I would recommend it.

Bailey Timm Des Moines, IA

Implied service coverage was not met and instead only covered a portion of maintenance costs for the first year of coverage. Was told multiple times that brake pads(1), and oil changes were covered

Terrie Danville, AL

They're slow about getting doing their refund and answering our emails.They don't honor their work. I'm not satisfied, I'm very disappointed with omega, they didn't cover my extended warranty like I thought they would, they didn't cover it at all probably.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Hi Terrie, Customer satisfaction is our utmost priority, but I need a little more information to find you in our system. Please send us an email at [email protected] with your contract number, and your experience, and I will be more than happy to see what I can do to make sure you have a more pleasant experience moving forward. Have a great afternoon!

Nov. 29th, 2021

JoemarZ_0316Ort Goshen, IN

When my battery went bad and I turned it in exchange I got my response for it in the time that they allotted.

Marlon M Detroit, MI

Only used it once for a battery for my car I haven't used it yet for anything else and I didn't have any problems.

Clarence Suffolk, VA

One time I used my warranty and I thought that the whole job was going to be expensive but it was less.

Penette Upshaw Fredericksburg, VA

because they are very excellent when i need something done with my care and they take very good care of me.thanks

Myra Patrick Broken Arrow, OK

Have problems with my car overheating took it to the dealer they had no problems with Omega fulfilling the warranty to fix the problem.

Sonja Yolanda Ross Stoughton, MA

Wonderful Customer service and very respectable and much knowledge in all areas that I needed information in regards to.

Oct. 12th, 2021

Dave Oakdale, PA

He told me that I get a free inspection, let's see how that goes. Then they told me that all the maintenance on my vehicle would be covered for a year. I wish they would cover things that they tell people are going to be covered. I'm disappointed at what they actually cover.

Jeanne

I think they need either they need more people on at their call center or some better response time when you're calling for authorization because I took my car to my local mechanic and he couldn't get through to them on the line so I didn't know if I was going to get covered or not. The customer support has been pretty good. The price was right.

Mary Brant, MI

Cheaper than Car Shield but they don’t always get back to you when you want them to and it does take some time for them to reimburse you, it took me about four weeks to get my money for my oil change.

Harmon Columbia, SC

Overall it has been a great experience. Everything went well to get my oil change done. Every time I’ve contacted customer service, I have gotten great feedback.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for being part of the Omega Auto Care family!

Jul. 28th, 2021

Elaine Owings Mills, MD

I needed to use my warranty for an oil change and they paid it right away. They are responsive and willing to go out of the box to ensure my satisfaction.

Allen

Most of the repairs that you’re going to do are going to be hundred percent out of pocket with this particular plan. The warranty doesn’t cover the stuff that regularly breaks on a car. I feel like it was a waste of money. A lot of the places I have taken my car into to have it serviced were not familiar with the process and it can be a little but cumbersome for them to have to fax over the invoice and getting approvals for the repairs. It is kind of a big process and I assume they do it that way to discourage people from using the service.

They are willing to work with me and adjusted the price to a level that I could handle a little better. I understand the benefits and the pricing. I recently used it for a refund for an oil change.

Have made one warranty clain thus far. Omega was very prompt and accurate in answering my questions and explaining what's covered. Mostly they worked directly with my service provider.

Gary

It takes a while to get ahold of someone in their customer service. They got my car fixed when it needed service done. I don't like that after you pay a premium each month that you have to pay more on top of that if you need something fixed.

Tony

I like everything about Omega Auto Care except for how long it takes for reimbursement. If you pay out of pocket and do reimbursement it can take up to two months to get a check.

Travis

They provided everything they said they would. I've used them for oil changes and maintenance reimbursement and they have always been easy to work with.

Huey

It was great/easy. I brought my truck into the dealership and the technicians/customer service personnel contacted Omega and everything was taken care of.

Tina Johnson City, TN

In august, when I had to replace my battery, I used it. They truly care about their customers and provide a lot more options than my last warranty coverage did.

David Scottsville, KY

The first time I used Omega’s warranty was for my rotors and with their help I paid for everything. The only negative thins was the time I took it to the dealership and it took months to get anything done.

Taeksun Kennedale, TX

When I have a problem, I call them to get permission to get my car worked on. They make sure I understand the situation. I like them. Their responding is very good.

Delvaughn Brandon, FL

The service is great. They paid for eighty percent of the brakes on my Cadillac. Every time I call, they are right on it. It’s a great company and a good deal.

Glaister Gulfport, MS

They are the best of what I was looking at. They do what they said they would do with maintenance and everything but the turn around time is a little long.

Patricia Piedmont, SC

A month ago I had to take in my car for break and oil change and I had no problem getting in contact with Omega and they paid for a percentage of that work. It was helpful.

case lynch

Much room for improvement. The advertising suggests that bringing ones vehicle to a dealership is best, however i was faced with reconditioned parts and the insurer would only cover a portion of the labor expense. Not what i expected. I needed to cover almost 50% of the total expense for the repair, out of pocket.

L.C.

About four months ago I had to use it for a car repair and didn' t have any problems. They've been true to what they say. If they say something's covered, it's covered.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

A problem free claims process is definitely something we like to hear. Thank you for sharing!

Sep. 4th, 2020

Rita

I had an issue with rack and pinion steering and it was not under warranty. I called Omega and they covered it. I received the service I was expecting for the money I paid.

Sep. 4th, 2020

Tristan

Anytime that I've needed to use my warranty, I haven't had any issues going through. They definitely go out of their way to make sure you're comfortable.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the 5-star rating!

Amber

I had my window that wouldn't go up or down, they replaced that. And then it was the air conditioning, they fixed that. Your service is great. It's worth it for your penny.

Steven

I had some initial difficulties with payment. You didn't tell me how to pay.That probably could have been done a little more professionally. I think the service is fine once I got past the initial billing question.

Thank you for sharing!

Chelsea Pleasant Grove, UT

WORST Company I have ever delt with in my entire life! Will never be going back and will never recommend. I had extended warranty on my vehicle and had it totaled and cancelled and requested refund did not even use half of the over 3,000 paid to them in full. It has been over 14 weeks with no pro rate refund and a a manager will not speak to me and says they are working on it and it has been sent out at 10 weeks. Am always hearing a different story from anyone i speak too. Says it is due to the post office. Nothing I have received has been more than a week late that’s from insurance, bills, online orders, anything. Was the worst go with another company that has you best interest would give 0 stars if I could. Do not deal with the pain and time this company has given me. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE AND REGRET EVERY PENNY SPENT ON THIS!

May. 13th, 2020

Vicky'

They assist me with all my needs and they are nice and it is not hard to handle. My tires were bad and I called them and they took care of the maximum amount they could and I just paid the difference.

Mar. 9th, 2020

Edward

The best price for a warranty and superior customer service. They're good people and have been just wonderful. I am really satisfied and I would recommend it to other people.

Lynnetta Stockbridge, GA

When I go for service, there is no hassle or struggle whatsoever. I had to get a new battery and I took it to autozone and then scanned the receipt and they said they would reimburse me, it wasn't a problem at all.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are always working to make sure our processes are as hassle free as possible, so thank you for sharing the great feedback.

Feb. 14th, 2020

anonymous Chicago, IL

I used it for maintenance one time and I didn't have any problems. They paid for it right away. They have been very efficient and very pleasant to deal with.

William Dodge City, KS

I used it to repair something. It went good. They paid for everything they were supposed to. They are not always there when I need them but they are good at getting back to me.'

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the feedback William. We are open M-F 7-7 cst for claims, and 8-5:30 cst for customer service. Claim sis also open Saturday 7:30am-1pm cst. If we are busy, you can always request a callback through our automatic system, and one of our representatives will call you back within 10 minutes. I hope this helps, and thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care.

Feb. 14th, 2020

O Brooklyn, NY

They solve the problem. I had some difficulties with my car engine. I took it to the dealership and they contacted Omega and Omega took care of everything.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We like being problem solvers. Thank you for sharing!

Jan. 3rd, 2020

John Dallas, TX

I like the service that they do and I can afford it. I used the warranty after they told me that they could pay for my oil change. That's what I like about it.

John Garnerville, NY

It looked like a pretty good deal because of the options available. I get cash back towards oil changes. It would be better if there was like an app instead of having to send receipts off.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the feedback. Since the maintenance program is fairly new, we are continuously working on ways to improve our processes and make it easier to submit your reimbursement requests. To avoid it all together you can call us at the time of service, and we can pay directly to the shop instead. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our office. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Nov. 11th, 2019

Vanessa Savannah, GA

They do what they say they are going to do and they don't hide anything from me. They tell me if they can do it or if they can't do it and I love that.

Gail Rochester, NY

Every time I have any problems, they've come through and they've sent money. They also pay for medium parts, not just cheap parts so I was very happy with that.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you fro choosing Omega Auto Care!

Oct. 29th, 2019