Omega Auto Care

9.1

Judy

Whenever I need to call their customer service, they answer my questions thoroughly.

Andrea

Someone called about an extended warranty for my car, which is why I went with this company. I've enjoyed using the warranty for maintenance

Gaynell

Omega Auto Care has a great plan. The customer service is great at answering questions.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Eric Stanley Cheraw, SC

This company is a complete ponzi scheme that merely wants to collect your money and not fix your vehicle i paid in almost 2 grand and had a wheel bearing go out. It took them 2 months to mail the dealership a bearing and then i had to pay for rhe labor and i had the highest package. Now they wont fix my power steering pump because of a 2 dollar clamp thats not covered in my policy. This company will be hearing from my attorneys

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Mr. Stanley, As you may recall, the part arrived in 4 DAYS, but since you never updated your phone number with your dealership, they couldn't reach you to let you know it arrived. They also never reached out to us to let us know there was a problem, so as far as we knew, you had been well taken care of. Having said that, I reached out to your dealership in regard to the labor difference, and we will be more than happy to refund that. I tried calling you a few times today but was unable to get through. We need to speak to you to verify the address before sending it, so please reach out to us at your convenience. Please call 877-850-0443, choose customer service, and request ext 224. Have a great day!

Mar. 3rd, 2021

David Baltimore, MD

Best coverage for my car. They have very good customer service, they are very kind, it was really nice.

Lisa Pensacola, FL

What I’ve had done would have been more money if it had been with someone else. They really did help.

Marian Whiting, NJ

They take too long to answer. I was at the car shop to get my car fixed and it took them almost two hours before I got them to approve it. It’s not worth it. Because of Covid-19 they want the price to go up an extra sixty dollars. They bait and switch.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Marian, We have not increased any prices due to Covid-19, so I am not sure what you are referring to. I think you are mistaking us for another company. Your rates with are are the same as they always have been. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to our office at 877-850-0443 ext 224

Mar. 5th, 2021

Noelle

Always customer friendly, knowledgeable. Made me feel comfortable with their service. Every time I've used Omega, I've been satisfied.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the 5-star review!

Daniel Orlando, FL

Convenient rate and they cover and pay out fairly promptly. When you call you do have to defend your claims and have an understanding of what is covered and what is not.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Daniel, It sounds like you are referring to the repair facility having to show "cause of failure". This is actually done for the benefit of both of us. We need to make sure that we are replacing the correct part so that you don't end up back at the shop in a few days with the same issue because the wrong part was replaced. I hope this clarifies things a bit. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Dawn Chicago, IL

So far, it's been doing fine for me. I had some work done on my car and they called the dealership and gave me a rental car.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are glad to hear you had a good experience. Thank you for sharing

Nikelson

They've been really helpful and very professional. I use it for change stuff and I havne't had any issues at all. It's a reliable service.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Kyle

Everything I've needed, they've taken care of. I needed to get my alert changed and brake pads taken care of and they paid for it.

Thanks for the feedback!

Amarylis Gibsonton, FL

They made me a good offer for a warranty. They were very friendly and informative. I paid my deductible and they took care of the rest.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thanks for the 5-star rating!

May. 13th, 2020

Kyle L Anderson

You guys suck, You all took my money and could not repair anything that was wrong with my vehicle $200 a month for nothing. I feel like I was raped I'm a rape victim. I would never ever recommend this company to another person. And you don't even register on the star scale. That's that that's why I am not putting a star on the second question. You don't register plus you didn't even pay me back my oil change money from when I have my oil change in a timely manner told me a lie saying checks don't come out until later this year of some bull crap. You all are a sham..

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Good Morning, This is so absolutely ridiculous that I shouldn't even dignify it with a response, but since this is a public forum, I have to, and cannot allow the public to believe that any of this is true. I have personally spoken to you, and not only were you rude and condescending, but you were also completely irrational. Everyone was wrong but you, including YOUR mechanic, that YOU chose. You disagreed about FACTS, which isn't something you can even do. A fact is a fact. Although I personally disagreed with the decision, our claims manager did in fact make a judgement call and promised you a FULL refund. Online reviews are great, but it is quite unfortunate when consumers like you write blatant lies like this. I realize that this response is a little unorthodox, and probably not the most professional, but you didn't leave us much choice. We are always open to being transparent, fair, and compliant, but it is incredibly unfortunate when someone like you takes advantage of the system and is allowed to file a completely erroneous complaint such as this, and permanently harm our reputation. You did NOT have a failure to a covered part. There was simply a burned out light bulb on a knob. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Mar. 9th, 2020

Richard Wade Columbia, SC

I was charged 148.00 a month. When it was time to repair my car transmission i received the worst treatment that i had never seen. The take charge communication from the company was flat . I have mobile driving job. It took forever to finalize the contract. I stll had to go to work. When the intial service was rendered i was told it was less than a eight hour job. they would not grant me a payment coverage for a rental car. I had to have acar for 21/2 weeks

Paul West Palm Beach, FL

The people that answer the phones are very polite and they listen to what you have to say. You don't have to wait long to get a response and to get approved.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the great rating Paul.

Feb. 14th, 2020

Ashok & Vanita Pompano Beach, FL

With minor repairs, it is no hassle, but with major repairs then it is a lot of a hassle. My car is burning oil and they want the dealer to break down the engine so they can look at the piston. They are going to repair it for me, but they are making it difficult.

Walter Dinosaur, CO

They've done everything they said they would. They've been phenomenal. I had an issue with my compressor and they covered everything.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

"Phenomenal" is definitely a word we strive for. Thank you so much for thinking that highly of us.

Feb. 14th, 2020

Jose crespo

Not good. I had my car in the dealership for repairs and omega took for ever to even respond to the dealer. Then they wanted video and photos when they have to send a inspector to inspect my vehicle anyways. Meanwhile am left without a car for almost 3 weeks. Not to happy with that type of service.

Edward Belle, MO

It give me peace of mind for the repair on my truck. Anytime I call them, they answer all my questions thoroughly and completely.

Trina Philadelphia, PA

I'm just not thrilled. I've been paying a hundred an thirty dollars a month do almost two years now and all I've needed was a hundred dollars. I get different information from different people when I call customer service.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for being part of the Omega Auto Care family!

Nov. 11th, 2019

Leah Dumfries, VA

It helps expeditiously with any vehicle concerns. They have great customer service and they were very attentive to my needs.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Leah, Thank you for the great vote of confidence and the great review.

Oct. 10th, 2019

zelda cox Houston, TX

The verdict is out! Due to a huge oversight on my part, i ended up purchasing two extended warrant plans. Per the advice of the Omega Auto Care company, who recommended I wait for their plan to arrive in the mail so that I could compare "apples to apples", I then made my educated decision. After comparing the plan I purchased and financed through buying my used care...and the plan from Omega Care i chose to cancel the Omega Plan. I followed the guidance of the sales representative to fill out the enclosed cancellation form and mail it to the Florida office certified. I have followed all the guidelines and advice to have my policy cancelled and my investment (payment) returned in full because it was with in the 30 day allowance. Time will tell. So far I have not heard from them but I acted in good faith, and I trust that they will stand behind their word in a timely manner so that I can clear up the charge that I made for the purchase. I will rank the experience when I have closure to the transaction. I am giving 3 stars until I receive my cancelation reenbursment settlement. Good faith agreement. I have the word "amazing" which has popped up in the corner of my comments. I am not at the point of assessing this company. I did not write "Amazing"

Mr Trahan Beaumont, TX

I never expected to use the plan I just Purchased it to have the coverage if I needed it. I have a 2013 Nissan.And the Coverage has more than paid for itself . With out this coverage I probably would have traded my car in to get a new one. Just to have the peace of mind of Coverage for repairs is awesom!.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Oct. 3rd, 2019

James McDonald Delbarton, WV

They took care of my claim fast and I had no problems. Customer service was great easy to talk to and very informative. They just checked my maintenance records to make sure I was holding up my side of the contract and everything went great.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for choosing omega Auto Care!

Aug. 16th, 2019

Sarah Adams St Louis, MO

I have an Omega contract on my vehicle and it has been wonderful! Any time I call customer service the representative is so friendly, they paid for 2 of my oil changes and helped me with the cost of a new battery! I would recommend them to anyone looking for a service contract!

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Sarah, Thank you for the recommendation. We appreciate your vote of confidence, and are more than happy to take care of any covered repair and maintenance item when you need them. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

Aug. 5th, 2019

Thomas Haines Port Saint Lucie, FL

I took my Tahoe to the Chevrolet dealership and explained that a 4 wheel drive warning light kept coming on. I gave the agent my Omega info and shortly after he said I was covered and only needed to pay the $100 deductible. Basically just a bad sensor.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience Thomas! Safe travels for the road ahead!

Aug. 5th, 2019

Peggy Hildebrand Charleston, SC

Easy to work with. Helped with several repairs last year.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for choosing Omega!

Elias Maroun Orlando, FL

Expensive monthly rates. Competitors are offering much lower rates for my two vehicles

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Not all coverages are created equal, and you get what you pay for. There may be cheaper coverages, but they may also have less coverage, which will cost you more in the long run. I encourage you to look at what is covered to see what's a better choice. If you have any questions, please reach out to our office. Thanks for choosing Omega Auto Care!

P. Mills Frederick, MD

3 experience. Deliver what is promised. Will assess more as we go along.

Phyllis Milwaukee, WI

I’ve used it for oil change and as of now it is good. I want to keep my car running well.

John Plunkett Mobjack, VA

I got the free oil change! The service call to get this done was professional and friendly.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for sharing your experience!

Mar. 5th, 2021

Lucinda Miller

Easy to have promised, free oil change coverage applied. Went well.

K. Kelly

I have had to use it twice and was satisfied both times. The garage was surprised it covered maintenance items.

Anonymous Lewiston, ME

Omega Auto Care is convenient for me but one time I thought they would cover my windshield but I had to pay out of pocket.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Windshields are not covered since they aren't mechanical or electrical in nature, and can only be damaged through physical damage. Physical damage claims falls under the umbrella of collision insurance . I hope this clarifies things a bit.

Adrienne Chester, PA

It's a little pricey and I don’t like that I have to pay up front and then get reimbursed. There are a lot of improvements they can make.

Charlotte L Talladega, AL

They've always been very prompt for every situation. Very informative and knowledgeable.

Joan

My auto specialist had to fight for me to get you to approve my repairs. I ended up having to pay something for my air conditioning compressor over the $100.00

Horrible, they nit pick every single claim and take forever to get any type of repair done. You'll have a rental for at least 1 week and they only reimburse you for the amount of time actually spent on the labor. You will be on hold for an average of 1hr everytime you call them.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Good Morning, I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience, but unfortunately we were affected by the pandemic just like everyone else, and were short staffed. I can assure you that we were all working VERY hard to make sure that everyone was taken care of. We implemented new procedures to be as efficient as possible, and we are getting back on track. I hope that you will give us another chance to show you that we are worth more than 1 star. Thank you for your understanding.

Michele

I have not had adequate service from them and I end up coming out of pocket significantly. I used my warranty two months ago on my air conditioner in my car. This is something that has been replaced by Omega Auto Care before. The first time they paid it in full. This time they did not and I had to come out of pocket close to four hundred dollars.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Michele, Please give us a call so that we can look into this, as you should NOT have to pay if it was the same repair. Request ext 224 when you call. Have a great day! Regards, Omega Auto Care

Jul. 9th, 2020

Carson Clarksville, TN

They've done everything but it just took a little longer. There are a few hoops to jumpt through. IT wasn't as clean or easy as first discussed.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Carson, I am sorry to hear that you had some trouble with the timing of your claim. We certainly try to process claims as fast as we possible can, and I would agree that your should have been handled a little fast. I apologize for the delay, and hope we have a chance to show you our best in the future. Sincerely, Omega Auto Care

Lashanna Daytona Beach, FL

It just sucks. I used my warranty at the end of March and got duped out of my money and I tried to cancel and I have not been able to cancel because everybody wants to beat me. When a person calls to cancel, they should be allowed to cancel. I do not like their services whatsoever.

Dianne

I had a problem with my vehicle on November 5th and put in to get help and I did not get my car out until after Christmas. It was a miserable experience. I kept getting feedback saying that it was the insurance not coming through and they just bickered back and forth.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Dianne, I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. I was able to locate your account and I did see that there were some delays, but the biggest issue was that your cylinder head was on back order. Unfortunately there wasn't anything we could do to change that since were not the ones supplying the part. The good news is that we paid $3116.45 to get your vehicle back on the road. I hope you can understand why this was. We look forward to serving you in the future. Regards, Omega Auto Care

May. 22nd, 2020

Ryan J Corey Pittsburgh, PA

They were quick and easy to work with when my transmission in my truck went out, couldn't be happier!

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are happy to hear we could help you out when you needed it, and hope that we have provided you with peace of mind moving forward as well. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care!

May. 11th, 2020

They listen to your needs and they help you out and take the time to explain when you have questions.

Thank you for sharing!

May. 11th, 2020

Joyce

It covers everything form bumper to bumper. Every time I call in about something, they answer the question.

anonymous Trenton, TN

One time I had trouble with Omega but they straightened it out and I'm satisfied with them. They're a good company.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

We are sorry to hear that you had an issue, but considering that you still gave us a 5-star review, I assume that we went above and beyond to rectify the situation. Thank you for sharing.

Lesley O'Fallon, IL

They are always very attentive and they make sure I get what I pay for. They are just a great company.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for such kind words.

Jane Houston, TX

Great customer service. My air conditioning pipe was loose and leaking water into my car and they covered it.'

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Jane, I'm happy t hear we were able to get your AC fixed and prevent additional water damage to your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Omega Auto Care

Brandon Asheboro, NC

Quality feedback and good people to talk to. Super good customer service and all around just a good company.

Reply from Omega Auto Care

Thank you for the kind words Brandon. We definitely put an emphasis on great customer service, and find that it's one of the most important parts of a company. It's always great to hear when our efforts show thorough.