Best Company Guarantee Optima Tax Relief Logo

Optima Tax Relief

9.1

Louise Tang

They helped me resolve my IRS problems ! Optima tax Relief is professional and timely. They will guide you step by step to get to your goal of resolving your IRS issue. I would recommend their service to anyone willing to find answers to their issues .

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

It's important to us to get a great resolution every time for our fantastic clients. We appreciate you sharing that you found us to be "professional and timely," and we've enjoyed working with you. Being free from tax debt is the ultimate goal!

Mar. 13th, 2019

Cyrus Evans Boalsburg, PA

They were helpful , knowledgeable , and polite. I always felt respected and valued as a customer the whole way through the process. It felt good to deal with people the not only knew how to do their job well but also we happy to do it!!!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks for the kind words Mr. Evans! We always aim to make sure our clients feel "respected and valued!" Our team truly is a happy one! Have a great day!

Jan. 23rd, 2019

D.Carrera Eustis, FL

Exelent service and with great results.From the start of the prosses the customer sevice was great, they expained every step and anwered every question I had . And the final outcome was amazing , with a great sence of relieve!! Thank you !

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Wow, what a great outcome! It's fantastic to hear that you found our team so helpful and patient. Knowing you're relieved is why we do the work we do! Thanks for the great feedback.

Jan. 17th, 2019

Anne

Optima Tax was very helpful in getting my issues with the IRS settled to the best result for my situation. Every person that I was in contact with was courageous & knowledgeable in each level that was done . The customer service was outstanding. My situation was resolved in the best that was befitting for me.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks for the great review, Anne! It's great to hear that you found the customer service "outstanding!" We're wishing you well moving forward.

Jan. 2nd, 2019

Kareem Lindsay Norfolk, VA

Because Optima Tax pretty much took every problem I had as far as the IRS and took me to a step-by-step process to get myself out of a tax problem that I had to get me a good installment plan plus offer me services for my taxes and also services to monitor my irs situation after the program

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's what we like to hear, Mr. Lindsay! We're glad you appreciated our "step-by-step process" and that we helped to "monitor [your] IRS situation after the program." We wish you the best moving forward!

Dec. 18th, 2018

Carole A Mauro Wayne, NJ

This an exceptional group of people dedicated to helping their clients reach a satisfactory conclusion of a very serious and often scary situation. I cannot recommend them highly enough. They are professional, dedicated and compassionate. Calling them was the best decision I could have made. Do not hesitate to make that call.I

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Ms. Mauro, thank you for sharing your feedback. We appreciate that you took the time to share that you felt we were the best choice during a difficult time in your life. We are happy to be the "professional, attentive" team that brings you to the resolution you consider a success! Thank you again, and we wish you the best!

Jun. 26th, 2018

CHARLES Bennett

Our lives were a living hell after falling behind on our taxes. Optima took the load off our shoulders from the first phone call and guided us through to a successful solution embraced by all parties. It is wonderful to be free of fear and enjoy life.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We're glad you are able to "enjoy life" once more, Mr. Bennett. We want only the best for you!

Dec. 20th, 2018

Mary LoConte Humble, TX

They were horrible after paying them for a year I requested a refund because they didnt fufill there end. They gave me back $700 and I am at ground 0 again and out of thousands of dollars.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Your opinion truly matters to us. We'd like to speak with you as soon as possible to make the situation right and better understand your concerns. However, we've been diligently trying to locate you in our system but your review didn’t provide enough identifiable information to locate you. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists, whenever you are ready. We will be more than happy to speak with you directly about your concerns. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Oct. 8th, 2021

Linda Sanders Seaford, DE

I have never received a call from my tax specialist and have sent three emails and now left two messages.

Aug. 26th, 2021

Heidi Lafinier Reno, NV

Very informative I feel like they have my best interests in mind.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate your kind words. Our company’s passion is to resolve as much tax debt with the IRS as possible!

Lois Blanton Beebe, AR

They have been very helpful. Answered my questions promptly.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for your positive review. Our team of tax professionals is here to assist you and answer any of your tax questions!

Julie Knisley Galloway, OH

Quick communication. Talk to a specific person who knows your case.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for choosing Optima to assist you with your tax needs! We wish you well moving forward.

Julie Basurto Anaheim, CA

They have been very helpful and they have great communication with us.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the kind review!

DIANE R TRIMBLE Shawnee Mission, KS

Started off great working with David, however, we've had 4 appointments scheduled w/ case managers who were a no show.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for your feedback. We would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to speak with you again to further discuss your case since we take all of our clients' concerns very seriously and strive to address every issue brought to our attention. Upon receiving your review, we've been diligently trying to locate you in our system but your review didn’t provide enough identifiable information to locate you. We welcome you to call (800) 965-3192 to speak with one of our QA Specialists, whenever you are ready. We will be more than happy to speak with you directly about your concerns. We truly hope you provide us with an opportunity to turn your experience around, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Aug. 26th, 2021

Angela Pittman Lexington, NC

They go above and beyond in reaching out and informing you about your case

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the outstanding feedback!

Aug. 10th, 2021

Karen L Burd Mount Bethel, PA

So far they seem good but my case isn't final so when it's finished I'll review again.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Burd, we appreciate the early feedback. Please let us know how we can assist you!

Aug. 4th, 2021

Michael Sink Ann Arbor, MI

Solid and quick work on a multi year tax package. Thanks very much!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Excellent, we're proud to have helped you reach a positive resolution, Mr. Sink!

Aug. 4th, 2021

Gary Martin Detroit, MI

Christina answer all of my questions and call me back on a timely matter back order

Thank you Mr. Martin.

Raymundo Salinas San Antonio, TX

Because they are direct. They don't beat around the bush. They are honest people.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Excellent, we are happy to hear it. We pride ourselves on great communication!

Gene Eudy Birmingham, AL

They gave me hope for a financial future when back tax debt was taking all my financial dreams.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We are so glad you have hope again! Thank you Mr. Eudy.

Theodore Myers Delaware, OH

Very good tax protection policy. They clearly explain their activity and your status in the process.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We're glad you appreciate it, Mr. Myers!

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Floyd Baylor Jr. Gary, IN

They are great at comforting you and giving you good answers to your questions and they really work well with the IRS

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We have a great relationship with the IRS which provides us with the unique perspective to serve our clients. Thank you!

Terri Rogers San Antonio, TX

They were very prompt and on top of things quickly responded to any questions i had and always available

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Ms. Rogers! Our team is proactive and responsive.

Joseph E. Malbrough Jr. Beaumont, TX

They reach out and settle tax problems above and brown those problems, they take tax problems serious.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Malbrough, so happy to hear that. We do take our client's issues very seriously!

Michael S Polusky Goodyear, AZ

Everything has been finished as planned. We have one more step. It was a great experience working with all of them

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Polusky, we're glad to hear that.

Cleo Jackson III Leander, TX

Everyone I spoke with was very professional, efficient and very knowledgeable. They are all a class act!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Jackson, thank you for the feedback! Our team is so easy to work with and incredibly personable. Thank you!

Brian Tennyson Tuscumbia, AL

They are the best very helpful and friendly. Everything has always been explained to me so I understand.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Mr. Tennyson! We appreciate your feedback, and we're proud to have helped you during a difficult time!

Bobby Ellis Jacksonville, FL

They did what they said they would. The IRS stopped sending letters and a payment plan is being worked out.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the great feedback - congrats on a happy resolution!

May. 19th, 2021

Yoko DeAnn Hall Carrollton, GA

They continue to ask for documents my husband & I have already provided. Also, after the initial steps of enrolling us within the process, customer service runs at a decline.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the feedback, we'll be in communication with you!

May. 18th, 2021

Gary Carson City, MI

They are awesome!!! They take care of any question you have immediately or any problems that arises.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Awesome to hear Gary, you let us know what else we might be able to do for you! We're here to help.

May. 17th, 2021

Marcellus Duke Garland, TX

The team members are knowledgable, patient and responsive. Each team has communicated well throughout the entire process.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you - client service is everything to us, so we ensure each client is getting a phenomenal service experience. We appreciate that you took the time to share your thoughts with us!

Mar. 1st, 2021

Beverly Lohr Summit, MS

They are very helpful and courtesy. Anytime I call and ask a question they throughly answer. Im never left in the dark.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We certainly appreciate it Ms. Lohr! We'll always be available to help you!

Feb. 3rd, 2021

Taase K Faumui

Very happy with the service from the day one I found out about the company and continue with the service till now it still going until it completed, so I'm satisfied.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thrilled to hear your positive feedback! Thank you so much for sharing.

Dec. 23rd, 2020

Charlie Williams

They're a very good company and took a lot of the stress off my shoulders by not having to deal with the IRS on my own. They explained each phase thoroughly and I knew what to expect.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thanks Mr. Williams! We take pride in taking care of the difficult stuff so our clients don't have to.

Dec. 3rd, 2020

April Goodman

They were very persistent with my case, they made sure I understand the process, they were very effective, I am grateful for their services, I would recommend them

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Excellent, thank you for the positive feedback Ms. Goodman. It's important to us that all of our clients experience success.

Nov. 24th, 2020

Maria

They do has a promise and relieve you of a lot of stressThey are professional and then make the process very easy for you doing the best to get the best outcome to serve you

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you Maria, we appreciate your feedback. Congrats on a great resolution!

Nov. 24th, 2020

James Vicksburg, MS

Client Portal is the best. No rush on paperwork

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for your positive review! We're so happy our client portal was helpful

Sep. 21st, 2021

Rachel

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the positive review. We wish you well!

Sep. 7th, 2021

Ira Fair

I am a very happy customer! They perform brilliantly and they really take care of their clients. I'll make a commercial for you if you'd like and I would not do that for any other company I know of.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Wonderful! Thank you so much Ms. Fair. We'll keep you in mind!

Oct. 20th, 2020

Natausha Jones

From start to finish, the Optima Tax team attacked the situation and kept me in the loop the entire time. I'm almost done and can't wait to exhale from having six tax years completed and and reasonable resolution in hand.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Wow, we really appreciate hearing your perspective. Congrats on an awesome resolution!

Oct. 6th, 2020

Jason

Great staff. Polite, professional and timely in every conversation. They do exactly what they advertise; they get the problem solved. Not very many companies these days live up to their ads: Optima does

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Fantastic to hear, and glad you found us when you did! Thanks Jason.

Sep. 23rd, 2020

Javan Duluth, GA

The personal touch. All my calls get answered or returned within the hour. They make sure that whatever documents are asked for they just dont stop instead leaving continuous alert until they have received them

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you, your feedback is very important to us. It's our a priority of ours to ensure we are doing the best we can for our clients. Thanks!

Jun. 9th, 2020

Mark Segermeister Boca Raton, FL

Very professional very much on task.They answer all my questions they are very methodical on reviews of documents. I really appreciate the customer service I have been receiving

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Hi Mr. Segermeister, thank you for your feedback! We truly appreciate you writing in. We enjoyed working with you, thanks again.

Jun. 3rd, 2020

Lee Tyner

I need real help and they were very patient with me and have been thorough so far. I am still waiting to see what they are able to do for me, but I am encouraged that they will do a good job.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We appreciate that tremendously! Thank you!

May. 26th, 2020

Candace Garton-Mullen San Francisco, CA

I did not use the service because I felt it was extremely overpriced. I feel that the quote they gave me for services was based on my income rather than my case. I ended up hiring a very reputable law firm for less than a third of the price. I'm very happy I did not use Optima. I give it 3 stars, because my case handler, Andy, was awesome and very transparent.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for your feedback Ms. Garton-Mullen.

May. 11th, 2020

Christa Dirrane Santa Clarita, CA

OTR helped me resolve my ongoing tax issues. Their tax team is professional, efficient and helpful. They guided me with expert advice from start to finish. I highly recommend them.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We love hearing from our clients, so thank you for sharing Ms. Dirrane! We appreciate your recommendation.

Apr. 28th, 2020

Anonymous Pooler, GA

Results! I received straightforward initial council, was told the entire price for the services and was given a fair payment plan. The result was an overall savings of approximately $35,000.00!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

That's fantastic to hear! Congratulations!

Apr. 9th, 2020

Big Fred

So far fantastic, communication, call backs, feed back, have been exceptional. Communication with irs must work because it's haven't been sending anymore letter once optima got involved

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the feedback, Fred! We make it a priority to have effective communication with our clients.

Mar. 10th, 2020

Denise Lee

Optima knows how to deal with the IRS and gets them off your back while resolving your issue. They are very professional and also understanding during a difficult time. I love these guys!

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

We hear you Ms. Lee! We love working you too, and congratulate you on getting through it!

Mar. 4th, 2020

Darlynn Jump

They took a lot of pressure off of us. So far they have done everything they said they would. I always spoke to a person, not a computer. They were always kind and friendly and knew about our situation.

Reply from Optima Tax Relief

Thank you for the feedback! We're always available for our clients to discuss their situation. Please reach out to us anytime!

Jan. 9th, 2020