Hawx Pest Control

8.7

Visit Site 1-(855) 230-3852

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

LAST UPDATED: October 18th, 2021

Hawx Pest Control is a residential and commercial exterminator that has been in service since 2013. The company conducts pest infestation and prevention services in 13 locations across 10 states and offers a free initial inspection on all new cases. Per a 2014 electronic newsletter, the pest control company is or once was a member of the National Pest Management Association; however, further evidence of the company’s relationship to the national standard bearer has not been found.

The Good

• Comprehensive Pest Control Service
  • Rodent, Mosquito, and Termite Control
  • Free Re-Treatment

Comprehensive Pest Control Service

Following a free inspection of the property, Hawx Pest Control offers a full suite of quarterly service treatments ready to tackle any pest problem:

• Ant control — includes solutions for Argentine ants, fire ants, sugar ants, and carpenter ants
  • Bed bug control — including treatments for adult bed bugs, nymphs, and eggs
  • Cockroach infestation control — specialized treatment for all sorts of roach-related issues, including American cockroaches, German cockroaches, and Oriental cockroaches
  • Spider control — covers a variety of spider species including brown recluse, black widow spiders, hobo spiders, wolf, spiders, and other common household spiders
  • Stinging insects — includes stinging insects of the bee, wasp, yellow jacket, carpenter bee, and hornet varieties
  • Flea and tick control — covers parasites like fleas and ticks

Rodent, Mosquito, and Termite Control

Hawx Pest Control also provides specialized treatments for rodents, mosquitos, and termites:

• Rodent control — Be it a problem with mice or rats, Hawx Pest Control will conduct a thorough search of the home’s interior and exterior, identifying potential entry points and signs of rodent infestation. The Hawx technician will then set traps and bait at strategic locations — taking care to set them only in areas not accessible to children and pets. As a recurring service, Hawx Pest Control will continually re-bait and reset traps until the rodent problem is eliminated.
  • Mosquito control — Another recurring treatment, Hawx Pest Control’s mosquito service includes a detailed inspection of high-risk mosquito breeding grounds around the home including standing water areas not actively used by wildlife. The technician will sweep these areas with a fogging machine as well as a rotation of different products so as to prevent the mosquito population from developing a resistance to these pesticides. Hawx will also provide a knockdown treatment prior to outdoor events to ensure a pleasant outdoor experience.
  • Termite control — Hawx employees are specially trained to identify signs of a termite infestation and termite damage. Hawx Pest Control employs the Advance Termite Bait System to eliminate entire termite colonies from the inside. Additionally, the company injects foam and liquid treatments inside the drywall of your home which leave a residue harmful to termites.

Free Re-Treatment

In the event that unwanted pests return between season treatment, Hawx Pest Control will provide re-treatment service, free of charge, to residential and commercial clients.

The Bad

• No Attic, Lawn, or Wildlife Service
  • Limited State Coverage
  • Not QualityPro-, GreenPro-Certified

No Attic, Lawn, or Wildlife Service

While Hawx Pest Control does search out insects and pests throughout the home’s interior and exterior, the company does not appear to offer additional services:

• Attic and crawl spaces — Leading pest control companies will not only identify structural damage to the home’s interior, but will also provide additional repair and insulation services to prevent future invasions.
  • Lawn and yard service — Top companies in the pest control industry will also treat lawn damage caused by burrowing or nesting insects and rodents.
  • Wildlife removal — In addition to these services, top-rated companies will also offer wildlife removal services that include bat and bird control, possum and raccoon removal, and other wildlife-related issues.

Limited State Coverage

• Ohio
  • Texas
  • Utah
  • Wisconsin

While a limited national reach is in no way unique to Hawx Pest Control, it can set the company at a disadvantage when potential customers compare it to more well-known, national pest control brands like Orkin and Terminix. An effective way for companies like Hawx to stand out is through verified Hawx Pest Control reviews from actual customers that can corroborate the claims of great customer service and reliability the company makes on its site and social media pages.

Not QualityPro-, GreenPro-Certified

Although Hawx Pest Control either is or once was a member of the National Pest Management Association (NPMA), the company is not listed as a NPMA-approved pest control provider for any of its listed zip codes. Furthermore, Hawx Pest Control does not appear to be QualityPro- or GreenPro-certified. These two certification programs, both sponsored by the NPMA, identify pest control companies as industry leaders in both professionalism as well as the use of environmentally friendly products respectively.

While the lack of QualityPro and GreenPro certifications is in no way an indictment on Hawx’s professionalism or safety standards, it does require customers to conduct additional vetting of the company to ensure it is avoiding predatory sales tactics, and the irresponsible use of chemical substances potentially harmful to humans and household pets.

The Bottom Line

With nearly a decade of experience under its belt, Hawx Pest Control is one of the more experienced pest control companies in the industry. The company possesses a comprehensive knowledge of most major pest control solutions, and grants customers peace of mind with its complementary re-treatment services.

That said, Hawx Pest Control’s services are limited to common insects and rodents. If customers are seeking help with wildlife, insect damage repair, or lawn treatment, they should look elsewhere. Additionally, customers should note the lack of industry-recognized certifications before making their decision. For basic pest control needs, the free initial consultation from Hawx Pest Control is worth the time; for everything else, customers should investigate the top pest control companies.

Call our recommended rep over at Hawx Pest Control below.

not_listed_location

Hawx Pest Control Frequently Asked Questions

What should customers know about pricing (e.g., discounts, fees)?

Each service comes with a re-service guarantee that creates peace-of-mind for each customer. The company will come back for free to re-service a property if any pest activity comes back. Pricing is based on the square footage of the home and property that needs treatment. Hawx Pest Control provides discounts for bundling service plans together.

What is the typical process for working with a new customer?

Hawx Pest Control wants to communicate openly with customers about its service program and make sure they understand all the benefits tied to our plans. The company will send out local service professionals on the initial visit to walk through these benefits and provide the customer with additional resources (i.e. like how to access their customer portal).

What education and/or training do Hawx Pest Control employees have?

Hawx prides itself in its training. The company ensures all its techs are licensed, certified, and educated so they can provide the best service. Hawx holds frequent trainings and meetings to individually grow its technicians in knowledge and professionalism to make sure they deliver premium services. Technicians receive compensation increases and bonuses based on continuing education and additional certifications they obtain.

How did Hawx get started doing this type of work?

Hawx started in 2013 in one location. The company has grown to 15 branches across the United States and credits its employee culture for that success and the men and women who work for us. Hawx wanted to get involved in the pest control industry because it provides so much opportunity to work with people, both employees and customers. Ultimately, working with people provides the greatest opportunity to make a meaningful difference. The company prioritizes protecting the places where we all live, work, and play from the dangers and nuisances of pests.

What advice would Hawx give a customer looking to hire a provider?

Look for those companies with an established track record with the resources to deliver on their promises. There are over 22,000 pest control providers in the United States. Many differences exist between service protocols and reputation. You'll want to signup with a provider that knows your area and has been known to follow through.

Message from
Hawx Pest Control

Your home is supposed to be a place of peace and relaxation. However, there is nothing relaxing about a home that has succumbed to pests.

Whether you have an ant invasion that you’re struggling to clean up or a problem with a colony of rats or mice, you shouldn’t hesitate to seek professional help.

At Hawx Pest Control, we offer a full range of pest control solutions designed for homes, and we stand by the work we do as a guarantee of quality.

In short, nobody does the job like we can, including offering start-to-finish protection and total peace of mind.

keyboard_arrow_up keyboard_arrow_down

bookmark

Featured Review

Ray Oshkosh, WI

Hawx has been taking care of spraying for Mosquitoes for the last three years and I've never had any complaints, They have always done an outstanding job with the Mosquitoes.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Ray! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

May. 3rd, 2021

bookmark

Featured Review

Elizabeth Lipp Jackson, WI

Every Tech that has been to our house has been knowledgeable and extremely helpful. I learn something new every time they come out for an appointment.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are very lucky to have employees on our team who strive to provide great service. Don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Apr. 29th, 2021

Lynn R Reynold Springboro, OH

I've been fairly happy the last few years but yesterday they sprayed the outside of my windows, leaving a film that will require all of them to now be washed

21 hours ago

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are sorry that we left a film! We will try to be better next time, thanks for leaving a review!

Oct. 19th, 2021

Darlene Seyer Olivette, MO

Brandon, Came out was early for the time frame given. went right to work. I had them out for spiders and I had dead insects all around the base of my home. The spiders now stay on the driveway or the sidewalk not in my house!

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Darlene. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Oct. 7th, 2021

Kelly Bacliff, TX

Great service and wonderful products. I've used them for over a year now and the products work so well, they've never had to spray inside of my house. The technicians do an excellent and thorough job! I love the pictures sent after their work is completed. I'm usually never home when they come but the few times I've been here they technicians are very respectful and pleasure to talk too.

Rick Boudreau Kokomo, IN

Thanks for making my day!Your tech does a great job! Yet I still have mice in my garage and shed also still have ant nests on my patio and pavilion but I worked in my backyard and was had fleas all over my feet and lower legs! Just about ready to cancel my service with Hawkes! Now I have to purchase my own product to try to take care of my problems!

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Rick! We always offer a free reservice if you are still seeing any pests. Please contact our office at 855-527-2343 with any questions or concerns.

Guy J Austin, TX

I have used Hawx ever since it began providing service to the Austin area. It's misquito prevention program is great. We have a large back yard with many plants . For many years, because of the mosquitos, we could not comfortly spend much time on our deck or other areas in the yard. Since Hawx has provided the mosquito prevention service, we now can enjoy all areas. In addition, Hawx has always proved excellent customer support. There has been several times when I have requested a change in the scheduled day or time of a service. The Hawx staff has always made such changes. Finally, when there have been times where the mosquitos may need an addition serivce bfore the next scheduled one, Hawx has timely done a respray at no cost.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Guy! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

M Brass Fort Worth, TX

After contacting Hawx they sent Reginald C to come service my home. Mr C was very considerate and patient after I need to reschedule time. He called and confirmed his time of arrival and was here at that exact time. He explained what he was doing and why and what results we should expect. He customer service and professional manner were both welcomed and appreciated. Thank you again Reginald

Aug. 30th, 2021

Kevin Johnstone Holly Springs, NC

All of the people that have come to our houses to spray the interior / exterior have been polite and expedient, during the trying times of covid19 that became more of a challenge but it hasn't impacted the quality of service I feel they have been consistent in providing.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Kevin! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Patricia Gibney Belgium, WI

They make regular on-schedule visits, with advanced notice by email. They have auto billing/payment, so I don't have to mess around with that. Every technician is polite and willing to please. He will treat any area I ask him to. Since I started using HAWX, I haven't had any bugs in the house or basement, and just an occasional bug in the garage. If you do have a problem, such as with wasps or hornets, they will come when you call them

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are delighted to hear that you have been satisfied with the services we have provided thus far. We look forward to keeping your home pest free!

Jane Scharringhausen Palatine, IL

Carpenter bees had done quite a bit of damage to the wood posts on our deck and our cedar sided house. We retained Hawx Pest Control about 5 years ago to get rid of them and since then, with quarterly applications, we've had no more problem with these scary and damaging little creatures. The Hawx people listen to a customer's priorities and special areas requiring attention. They also visit in between quarterly applications, at no charge, if necessary.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our technicians went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Gabrielle de Serres Round Rock, TX

They have good customer service in their office. They have good customer service from their people who come to the house and spray. And they have an excellent business model with no contract. I pay for the service I receive. If something goes wrong with my finances, i only owe for 1 visit and don't have a ridiculous bill of hundreds and hundreds of dollars and not receive the service.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Gabrielle. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Joy Alkema Cary, NC

The company has followed through with service on getting rid of my ants. 2 years ago I had them really bad and they treated the backyard and the front quite successfully. This year the ants were still in the front yard and on the side of the house. They treated the house and I decided that I was going to go out and buy some poison. But, their customer service called me and asked me how things were going? I told them I have ants. They sent their service out twice to solve the issue. I do not have ants. They will remain my service as long as I live in this home.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Joy. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Suzy M. Baytown, TX

Hawx is an excellent pest control Co. that does an outstanding job with excellent customer service. My technician is always cheerful and knowledgeable. I am on the Quarterly service plan for about 2 years now and i can tell a huge difference in fleas and spider control! They just started with a mosquito spray but I have not tried that service yet. Those pests are awful this year!

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Suzy. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

John Brock Muncie, IN

Hawx always gives me a heads up a few days before my next service appointment and the again on the day of when they 20-30 minutes from my house. The technician working on my house that day sends their name and photo so I know who they are when they arrive. Once finished, the tech sends me a rundown of services performed as well as photos of the areas on my house they treated. Top notch customer service.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, John. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

D. Morgan Kaysville, UT

We tried 3 separate pest control companies to resolve an infestation of carpent beetles that had been brought in by an air duct cleaning company. No one could rid us of the problem until I called Hawx. They were familiar with this pest and after one treatment, the beetles were gone. They did check back and did one more treatment, but after months of fighting it, they were the only company of several that solved the problem!

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, D. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Deborah Hastings Grand Prairie, TX

The quality of the product is very good and works well when not applied during rainy days. However, there seems to be a great deal of miscommunication between the office and the technician. The most recent service the technician locked the back gate when leaving; therefore, my lawn mowing service was unable to mow the back yard. I have continually asked for instructions to be on my account regarding the back gate and lock. It is apparent either these directions are not provided to the technician or the technician does not pay attention to the instructions. This is ongoing and is exceeding annoying.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Deborah. We will look into this.

Carliss A Mora Saint Louis, MO

They give notice when they are coming to service, if it starts to rain or is raining they allow me to reschedule without charging me for it. The carpenter ants are nearly gone, the wasps the burrow holes in my deck are gone, and though it took an extra cost, to me, they took care of an unexpected invasion of another kind of insect. Then, they returned at no cost to me after I saw evidence of the same insect, again. care of another infestation

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Carliss! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Paula Albanese Marietta, GA

Service has gone down since signing up with them. And I was not happy with a reply from one of your technicians when I asked him to spray for a carpenter bee that was making a hole near my front door. He replied that he wasn't here to do that service today. I am thinking about going with another service. I have ants that have not been treated, or if they were it didn't work. I'm very disappointed in your service. Spider webs used to be cleaned . Not any more.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

These are definitely not business practices that we follow, and we would like to look into this matter further. We ask that you please give our office a call at 855-527-2343 at your earliest convenience.

Jun. 29th, 2021

Lisa Maryland Heights, MO

The products they apply work great. The service provided is often lacking. Rescheduling without notice, rescheduling due to scheduling conflicts, technician serviced wrong house and said it was mine completed. Jordan, the most recent technician I had was wonderful, however he shared that a service should take about 20 minutes and that is definitely not how long the other techs in the past have taken. The salesmen that come keep trying to get me to sign up with Hawx and claim I am not in the system, but every time I call for scheduling issues they have no trouble finding me.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Lisa, We are so sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction you've experienced with our company. Please give our office a call at 855-527-2343 at your earliest convenience to get those taken care of!

Kathryn Basham Indianapolis, IN

It has been several years since I have needed for Hawx Pest Control to come inside to spray. They have done a wonderful job on the outside of the house, that we haven't seen anything inside for awhile.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Kathryn! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Susan Schwarz Norcross, GA

I rarely see pests in my home. On the occasion that I do it is close to the next scheduled treatment. Personnel are always friendly, do a thorough job and remind me that they will come back before the next scheduled treatment if need be at no additional charge. They treat the outside and inside of the home.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are very lucky to have employees on our team who strive to provide great service for our customers. Don’t hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Rebekah Hyer Killeen, TX

Always have had professional correspondences with the techs. They have also done well to make free visits in between whenever I call. Under the assumption that pest control is about maintenance and not elimination, I am so grateful for the work they do.

Desiree Worthington Beaumont, CA

I've always had a pleasant experience with the Hawx team. Whatever they use works just as well as the harsh chemicals but it's safer for pets. I don't notice the pests until it's time for my next treatment. And I love that they are willing to retreat for free if I notice any new pests between treatments. They really back their product.

Eugene Samuel Montgomery, IL

The majority of service technicians are good, there are some that are exceptional but there are few that spend all their time at your home on their cell phone. They use a wired or wireless connection to their cell phone but their on the cell phone none the less. I expect more personalized service for the $100 I spend for the hour of work. I have had technicians not complete the entire service, skipping over certain items and still write on the service ticket they completed the work. I expect more dedicated service technicians. The ones that are good and exceptional I heard you can request but the seed has been planted.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Eugene, We are so sorry to hear of the dissatisfaction you've experienced with our company. Please give our office a call at 855-527-2343 at your earliest convenience to get those taken care of!

Deepti datt Sacramento, CA

They are nice over the phone even when they come to service after 2 years I have the same person coming to place from hawx he is really nice and when ever I ask him to cover certain area he is always willing to take care of my request

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Deepti. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

James Anders Streamwood, IL

Easy to work with and great results. They send notifications before a quarterly visit so you know someone will be stopping by. When I had a small problem in the house all I had to do was pickup the phone and they came out the next day.

Jeff Rideout San Antonio, TX

They come out every 2 months and if you need them to, they will come out again or if you have special needs they handle them as well. I only had to tell them once what name I go by (not my first name) and they've called me that ever since. Awesome and friendly staff.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We are happy to hear that our team was able to address any of the concerns you were seeing around the home. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Shruti Kohli Schaumburg, IL

Professional and courteous people. Great service. Easy to reschedule and reservice if needed. However, our issue is that the products used in the spray are NOT very effective. After the application, we still see wasps and spiders. We had asked Hawx to spray for wasps and remove any nests from the property. We still have an issue of wasps. So I searched on my own and found 3 small nests outside and sprayed them with a Wasp and Hornnet spray that I got from Home Depot. I am sure we have more nests hidden around the property. Plus, I see shavings on the deck which may be a sign of carpenter bees. I wish Hawx would help with these issues so that I can give them a higher rating.

Curt Toovey Highland, CA

Hawx employs intelligent, cordial people who know their products and business. They're on time, get the job done, and can explain in detail what they're doing. If you need special treatment for any problems, they're there to help.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Curt! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Danielle C. Crystal Lake, IL

They come in between quarterly visits to do touch ups for whatever issue arises for no additional charge and they always schedule based on my convenience. They hire the best most personable people from the call centers to the technicians. The technicians are always thorough and polite and respectful to my home and family. Couldnt be happier.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Danielle. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Carol Placentia, CA

The company is affordable and has very knowledgeable technicians. I love how they avoid my garden food and herb area when spraying and most important-the spiders are gone but my lizards live on. That last point was very important to me. Thank you Hawk.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Carol. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Jessica Young Midvale, UT

Since utilizing HAWX, I havent had ANY indoor bug issues. HAWX only treats the outside of my home on a regular maintanance schedule which prevents any bug issues inside. I LOVE IT!!! The staff that come to my home are always professional, courteous, and thorough.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Jessica. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Gregg Ogden, UT

They communicate effectively every time that they are going to come out and perform a service, and I have had no complaints from the kiddos or the wife on the presence of icky critters. Easy to list any concerns with technicians or the office and they make sure to take care of issues right away.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Gregg! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Jun. 25th, 2021

Unknown Vacaville, CA

Hawk Pest Control has been consistent. Including the quality of work, notification and billing. Billing is important because they have made no attempt to increase our agreed upon pricing unlike other pest control companies I've used.

William J Wagner Harrisburg, NC

I have had other pest control companies over the years and Hawx is by far the best. First and foremost they use Bayer products which are safe for my animals. and of course not to mention I have had greater than expected reduction in pests compared to other companies

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, William! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Sajid Syed Austin, TX

They are through with the process and always make a point to consult us for any specific issues before they start their work and would focus on the task at hand.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Sajid! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Sarah S Sadler Florence, KY

The technicians have always been extremely friendly and accommodating. I can never quite get rid of the ants, but it's definitely an improvement after them come.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Sarah! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

RUSSELL HUNNICUTT Riverdale, GA

it seems like more bugs come when you spray. you only spray outside around the house and the carport area. Before you come to spray we dont see any bugs, but after you leave 3 or 4 days we se bugs crawling again. Do this suppose to happen

Michelle N/A Sesker Waxahachie, TX

Come on time when they are scheduled. Very efficient. Send reminders before they come and leave notes of the treated areas and what they used to treat them.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for showing your appreciation, Michelle.

Kendra Schofield Smithfield, UT

Polite, competent workers. Relatively affordable. Consistent schedule and can have them come between treatments for hot spots such as wasp nests, ants, etc.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Kendra.

Julie Etringer Huntsville, UT

Employees are knowledgeable and polite. If I have issues between quarterly calls they always help me out. I get a call when to expect them which is nice..

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Julie. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

M. McKeon Indianapolis, IN

Good communication. They let me know when the technician is coming, when he has been there, and if the scheduled appointment is changed. Technician is always polite.

Tommy Quinonez Riverside, CA

My one request when signing up for service was that all servicing would be done after 3pm. Several times I've had technicians come by before 3pm and only service the front yard, leaving the backyard with ants/spiders/cob webs. Also, I know weather plays a big part but we'll have spiders/earwigs/ants inside the house.

Timothy Sacramento, CA

No pests in the house! Yay! He clued me into the lemon tree also being too close to the house and the aunts using it as a route into the house. So that is being continuously cut back from the walls.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

We appreciate the feedback, Timothy! We are happy to hear that our team was able to address the concerns you were seeing around the home in a professional and thorough manner. Thank you for being a valued customer!

Phyllis Gustafson Troy, IL

They are professional and accommodate your schedule dates. I haven't had those tiny ants in the spring/summer since they've been servicing me. Not too many bugs are seen inside my home.

Shirley Jauch Palatine, IL

I like the fact that they let me know when they arrive and are willing to spray inside if need be. I realize that some insects (spiders, ants, etc. are bound to find their way in the house, but as long as there are only a few I can handle it).

Patricia MacLeod Lake Elsinore, CA

I have never had an isuue with Hawx. They come quarterly so I never have to worry about calling them to come out. In the three years I've been using them, my house has been bug free.e

Kecia Cortrecht Lake Saint Louis, MO

They have been great for the most part. They have failed to clean all spider webs etc from the eaves on some visits. I know they would come back and correct if I took the time to call them.

Reply from Hawx Pest Control

Thank you for the review, Kecia. We strive to provide great service, and we are happy to hear that our team went above and beyond to address the concerns you were seeing around the home. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else we are able to assist with!

Joseph C Perry Cary, NC

Great communication and noticeable results. Bug and pest activity has decreased markedly since starting service with Hawx. The technicians are always courteous and punctual.