Best Company Guarantee AmeriSave Mortgage Logo

AmeriSave Mortgage

9.9

Scott D Attleboro, MA

Phil B. is an excellent originator. He went above and beyond to ensure I was valued and that my loans closed as planned.

Matt Rancho Cucamonga, CA

They were quick in response to my initial application and everything progressed fast and simple with good communication after that.

Frank Idaho Falls, ID

There was a little bit of confusion but other than that it was really good. They did a great job explaining everything. It has turned out great.

Sherry Newport, TN

Never had to wait longer than a day to get answers to our questions. The process went very smoothly. The representative was easy to contact.

Carolyn Nashville, TN

They were professional and experienced. It was really easy. I had a good experience. They are all very professional and reliable.

Franklin Montrose Heights, VA

All the tech works and the process is easy. Andrei was a great loan officer. He crafted a strategy that would benefit us.

Kyle Chevy Chase, MD

Relatively easy. I wish you could close without someone having to come to your house but I don’t know if that is possible. It would be cool.

Anonymous High Ridge, MO

Everybody we’ve talked to has the best attitude. All around they were friendly. It is easy and we had it done in a matter of two weeks.

Marie Las Vegas, NV

I am a repeat customer. The process is all online and streamlined. They were very courteous and easy to understand and responsive.

Benjamin Portsmouth, VA

The new program they have running has made it so much easier. They are very helpful and respectful. They have done an awesome job for me.

Shel Fontana, WI

They pride themselves on both low rates & great service. When you hit snags & problems, they will redouble their effort to promptly fix them.

Ramky Somarouthu Suwanee, GA

They provided fast and competitive service and best mortgage rates. Closed in short time compared to other lenders. Highly recommended

Russell Vastine Aurora, CO

Very helpful every step of the process, I could call them anytime I had a question. They were very good at answering when I called or calling back within the same day.

Susan Sarasota, FL

The process of refinancing was great. Been able to make my payment is another story! Want to pay but cannot login/register. It says my loan doesn't exist.

Grady Mount Juliet, TN

There were some missteps along the way but everything worked and we got the loan we wanted. It was harder communicating over email instead of picking up the phone and calling.

Anonymous Lake Saint Louis, MO

They have very good communication as far as sending your document that you need to have done with them so they can keep you in line as far as making sure the process keeps rolling ahead.

Matthew Jersey Shore, PA

I was working with Chris who was our representative He just made the process easy and we were in constant communication so yeah, overall just a really good experience.

Roli E Beaverton, OR

Be very careful working with this company, they are very shady. They offered me over 4K in lenders credits on my disclosures which significantly reduced my closing costs. I chose to work with them because the loan cost was lower than the other quotes I received.I worked with them for months and there was no talk of changing my closing costs then about a week to closing when it was too late to start the process with another lender the withdrew all the lenders credit and increased my closing cost. That’s so shady and unprofessional. Save yourself the hassle and work with other reputable organizations, I would never use them again and do not recommend them

Reply from AmeriSave Mortgage

We appreciated your patience, and we appreciate your feedback on your mortgage loan. Your mortgage experience is very important to our company, and we value the information you provided so that we can share with our Operations Team. If you need assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact our Satisfaction Team at our toll-free number 888-700-4026, or by email at [email protected]

Mar. 2nd, 2021

Rosa West Covina, CA

This is the best place to refinance. They are very fast and helpful. All my questions were answered by their great customer service. I am pleased with the business.

Darren Rio Vista, CA

Customer support is always readily available to answer your emails. The processor I had was very friendly and knowledgeable. He offered me a great deal.

Anonymous Westford, MA

Wonderful experience. The consultant who dealt with me was wonderful. She was so very responsive. I was able to close the loan in less than twenty days.

Robert Trenton, NJ

I refinanced with them about eight months ago and I had a good experience so I called my same one adviser back and use them again. Everything is upfront.

Dominick Greenwood, MS

It was really easy to do business with them. They did everything they said they would. It was timely and the person who I dealt with was very informative.

Ann Hollis Kennesaw, GA

Chad J, my Loan Originator, was so knowledgeable and helpful guiding me every step of the process. His follow-ups demonstrated his concern with my best interest at hand.

Jeremy Perris, CA

4 customer service, patryk was awesome! Great feeling when your able to have all your questions answered very quickly. All around great experience thanks again patryk.

Los Angeles Arcadia, CA

Initial Rep was good. But as the process transitioned the service and communication got progressively worse. Lul S was not a good rep. I would have referred AmeriSave to friends but my experience with her was so bad that i wouldn't recommend you guys to anyone else.

Jan. 25th, 2021

Norman Sanford, NC

We chose AmeriSave mortgage because you were the first one to return our calls, we're sort of glad we did our loan initiator was great but the person that ended up handling our loan, the processor was terrible. Because of the processor named Ernie we cannot recommend AmeriSave until you get better processors.

Jan. 21st, 2021

Melissa Cleveland, TN

Very satisfying mortgage company. The process is very easy. Any question or problem they were really good to answer and work with me on any situation that came up.

Anonymous North Kingstown, RI

I feel certain they will have 5 stars from me after we have been with them for a year. I just don't know them well enough to rate them at the highest, but so far our experience with AmeriSave has been excellent

Donna Carson City, NV

It was a very easy process. They were prompt and kept communication lines open. When I sent them an email they were very accommodating and responded back quickly.

Dennis Glenview Nas, IL

I went with AmeriSave because they had the best rate at the time. The process was very long and took several months. They have great communication, just have a problem with being relatively slow in getting things processed.

John Covington, GA

The process with AmeriSave was really smooth and easy. The only problem we had was after the loan was processed we ended up getting money back and we had a problem with sending back a lot of checks, so that was a hassle.

Denise Broomfield, CO

I had no issues with my experience, it was a smooth transaction. Anytime I had questions they answered them fairly quickly. They seem very trustworthy.

Gary Sorrento, FL

Took way too long to complete. Weakness in process is with the Loan Processor. She asked for the same info multiple times and was not clear or concerned with what I asked. However, our Loan Officer was excellent

Chris

The process was pretty easy overall, but there were a couple of things that were a little troublesome. We had a slight issue, but the management was sure to make us satisfied and happy.

Bryan

There were times I wasn't sure the status was of my application, and there was a lot of back and forth. Everyone was friendly, but I've gotten a lot of stuff in the mail lately because they have been sharing my address with other companies.

Virendra

I chose to go with this company because they had the lowest rates and would match if someone else had a better rate. There were a lot of delays throughout the process. It took a long time for the process to get finished and they kept requiring more documentation and times I had to resubmit things unnecessarily. They have bad customer service. Many times, people did not return calls properly and I had to inquire about that a lot.

Dec. 24th, 2020

Stephen

I am very impressed with this company. The process was extremely easy and happened quickly. It was a pleasant experience and all happened online. They were prompt by taking care of all my questions.

Samuel

They have very competitive rates. Everything went smoothly. We closed within a good time frame and the loan processor was very engaged and great with follow up. They kept me informed throughout the whole process.

They had a competitive rate when I decided to go with them. They communicated well throughout the whole process. The process was smooth and efficient. Everyone I worked with was very attentive and they responded quickly.

The loan officer was very patient. It took a little while but the whole time it was a good experience. Customer service was excellent. I found them really helpful and comforting because they updated you constantly.

Lloyd

I had some challenges with the website and trying to disclose documents and I only had one point of contact for if I had questions. I have still recommended them to several people and I am glad I did it because the rate was really attractive.

Debbie

The representative I had was vey accessible though other people that were involved were less accessible. It took a little longer than I would have thought it would’ve taken. I am glad I did it.

Randall

I am glad I chose amerisave mortgage. Their interest rate was very low. Pretty much every time I make contact with anybody, they would get back to me quickly and answer my questions or tell me the additional info they needed.

Mushinga Nsangwa Loganville, GA

No complications and not too much demanding.

Armando Corona, CA

Great customer service. Fast and easy paperwork processing.

Dennis McSweeney Tampa, FL

I had a pretty seem less refinance experience

Corina I Gonzalez Richardson, TX

They are always fast and they saved me lots of money!

Evelyn Gainesville, FL

This was the easiest refinance we have ever had, from beginning to end. Norris F was our go to person and he was always available and very helpful. Terri V with customer service has been amazing on answering questions and getting things done. I highly recommend them.

Noneya

Amerisave followed through on all of their promises. I got the best rates available and the lowest cost to close. Michael was very informative as you could tell that he has been doing this job for quite some time now. Very reliable, honest and trustworthy!