Medical Alert

verified

Medical Alert

verified
Trusted by Top Major Retailers

Medical Alert is a brand under Connect America, one of the largest providers of personal emergency response systems. The company is trusted by hundreds of thousands of customers, hospitals, home healthcare agencies, and healthcare professionals nationwide.

One of the first companies of its kind in the market, Medical Alert has always taken a customer-first approach. The company offers a clean and transparent shopping experience, a full suite of dependable products to suit every lifestyle, and quality customer service. Medical Alert secured an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.

Medical Alert has low monthly monitoring fees and does not charge for equipment or activation. There is a lifetime warranty on all equipment, there are no long-term contracts, and Medical Alert offers a 30-day money-back guarantee for all packages.

Read Medical Alert reviews below to learn more about the medical alert provider and its customer experiences.

#1 Medical Guardian Logo Medical Guardian ›

9.5

Overall
Score

#2 MobileHelp Logo MobileHelp ›

9.5

Overall
Score

#3 LifeStation Logo LifeStation ›

8.4

Overall
Score

#4 Medical Alert Logo Medical Alert ›

7.8

Overall
Score

The Good

• Options to Suit Every Lifestyle
  • Extended Battery Life
  • No Hidden Fees
  • Medical Alert Pricing
  • Automatic Fall Detection
  • 24/7 Certified Monitoring Centers
  • 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

Medical Alert offers equipment at no charge with no activation fees and no long-term contracts. The systems are backed by a lifetime warranty and, at the touch of a button, can connect customers with SIA certified monitoring professionals. These emergency responders work at a UL accredited, 5 diamond, fully redundant emergency monitoring center available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Each in-home Medical Alert system includes a base unit and 1-2 waterproof emergency buttons with a wrist or pendant option.

Options to Suit Every Lifestyle

Whether you’re seeking security in the comfort of your own home or you're looking for something to support your on-the-go lifestyle, Medical Alert has you covered.

With all products, a simple push of the panic button connects you instantly to a highly trained emergency response operator who determines and sends the help you need—anytime, anywhere. So whether you've suffered a serious injury or just want to notify a caretaker of your whereabouts, help is standing by. All of the devices come with battery back-up so you’re protected in the case of a power outage, and they are all incredibly lightweight and waterproof, so you can even wear them in the shower–where accidents frequently occur.

At Home System:

Medical Alert's at-home system has a two-way speakerphone alarm base that works with or without a landline, and it includes lightweight wrist and neck buttons. Just press the help button on any device and an operator will respond immediately.

Setting up the at-home system is simple. You plug the base station unit into a wall outlet to power it up, connect the phone cord (if your system requires a landline) and then turn it on. That’s it.

On-the-Go System (MobileElite):

Medical Alert's on-the-go system is made for those who want the guarantee of help wherever they are. The system uses GPS technology to identify your location if there ever is an emergency. It includes a handheld mobile device, lightweight wrist and neck buttons, carrying case, charging cradle, and cord. Just press the help button on any device to reach an operator.

The on-the-go system is also extremely easy to set up. Just make sure the mobile device is fully charged. Once it’s charged, you’ll want to test the system by pushing the emergency button.

Extended Battery Life

The alert device battery life lasts up to three years and if it is ever low, it is easily replaced. There is a backup battery that works up to 72 hours on at-home medical alert systems. Mobile system battery life lasts up to 36 hours before needing to be recharged on the base unit.

No Hidden Fees

Unlike many alert companies, with Medical Alert, you won’t be hit with any activation, installment or equipment fees. You also won’t have to sign any long-term contracts. This is a great contrast to some other companies in the medical alert industry that rope customers into long-term contracts that can cost hundreds to buy out of.

Medical Alert offers a 30-day, risk-free Money-Back Guarantee. So if for some reason you aren’t satisfied with its service, you can cancel without penalty and without paying the first monthly fee.

Medical Alert Pricing

Medical Alert is one of the most affordable medical monitoring device companies on the market. You can pay monthly, semi-annually, or annually, but you’ll get the best rate if you pay annually:

• At Home (Landline): Starts at $18.29/mo.
  • At Home (No Landline): Starts at $25.62/mo.
  • On The Go (MobileElite): Starts at $32.04/mo.

Automatic Fall Detection is available for an additional $10 in additional to your original monthly cost.

If you order today, you’ll get FREE ground shipping and one FREE month of service with any annual plan.

Automatic Fall Detection

Medical Alert's emergency services include fall detection on any medical alert system. The fall detection technology will detect a fall if you are unable to press the button. The advanced technology is built into a special pendant and can be added to any plan for just $10 a month.

This unique feature is ideal for those at risk of falling, having a heart attack or seizure, or experiencing a medical emergency that might result in a fall. It provides peace of mind not just to the user, but also to his or her family members.

24/7 Certified Monitoring Centers

Medical Alert offers 24/7 professional monitoring by highly trained, multilingual, SIA-Certified operators. The company has full redundant, U.S.-based, UL-certified monitoring centers, and provides coverage in all 50 states as well as Canada, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands.

In the case of an emergency, the SIA-certified operator will dispatch the appropriate help for a customer's situation. Just press the emergency button on the medical alert device and the base station will send a signal to the monitoring center.

30-Day Money-Back Guarantee

If for some reason you aren't satisfied with Medical Alert's services, you can return your devices for a full refund–no penalties, no fine print. And, since there are no long-term contracts, you can cancel at any time. This can provide peace of mind to customers that they can try Medical Alert's services risk-free and can have a trial period to decide if the medical alert service is right one for them.

The Bad

• Lost or Damaged Equipment Fee
  • No Activity Monitoring

Lost or Damaged Equipment Fee

As with most medical alert companies, if the alert systems are lost or damaged by the customer, the customer may be charged a fee. However, this is easily avoidable since Medical Alert offers a protection plan for any panic button and alert system for just $5 a month.

No Activity Monitoring

Medical Alert's monitoring service does not include activity monitoring, although most customers prefer the simplicity of the unit if they purchased them for safety. The units also don’t connect directly to a smartphone. So customers who want to track loved ones have to purchase an app, but it’s less than $8 per month. You can read Medical Alert reviews below to see if this negatively affected past medical alert customers.

The Bottom Line

Medical Alert has had a solid reputation over the 10-plus years it has been in business. The company offers a full suite of affordable, easy-to-use products designed to keep you safe at home and on the go. Medical Alert offers Automatic Fall Detection, an invaluable service through which a highly trained emergency response operator is notified of a fall even if a user cannot push the help button. Medical Alert products are lightweight, waterproof, and extremely reliable. The company has quality customer service and affordable prices, making them a great choice for those looking for safety, security and ultimate peace of mind

This is definitely a brand to be given top consideration when looking for a personal emergency response system. Read Medical Alert reviews below to see what customers have to say about the company.

Call our recommended rep over at Medical Alert below.

Lori Fletcher
February 13th, 2019 Saratoga Springs, UT DETAILS

A great company we used to purchase alert bracelets at an affordable cost and knew they were just a phone call away in an emergency.

lv49ers
February 12th, 2019 Fairfield, CA DETAILS

Dishonest Company. We cancel their service 6 weeks ago, but they never ship prepaid return label as promised, yet they continue billing and demanding payment. Taking advantage of elderly people and expecting for us to pay shipment.

Bernard Bagley
January 8th, 2019 Stone Mountain, GA DETAILS

I purchased this system for my 90 year old mother. After placing the order and providing them the required information for shipping she was suppose to receive her Medical Alert system in two days. Prior to receiving the unit a sales person began to call my mother trying to sale another system. After I corrected that issue, 3 days later the medical alert system arrived at my house in GA. The system supposed to be addressed to a location in PA. I returned the system to Medical Alert and a second unit was sent to PA./ When it arrived my nephew setup and activated the system. Two days later the system malfunctions and the customer service person is asking my 90 year old mother to trouble shoot the unit. Well she called me in a panic and I had my nephew go over and talk to customer service to determine the unit was defective! We packed up the defective unit and waited for another replacement unit along with a return label which never arrived. I called and cancelled the service and now I am waiting on another return label to close out this account.

daisy
January 3rd, 2019 Seal Beach, CA DETAILS

This company is only helpful when you are signing up to use their system. Good luck when you try to send the equipment back. They delay, example, quoted me 3 days for a return label, after 5 days spent over 1/2 an hour on hold only to be told it would now take 2 weeks to get a return label. I believe this is a ploy to continue billing. The customer service rep. was very rude to boot. I will never recommend this company nor will I ever do business with them again. Do yourself a favor and look at the negative reviews on Google etc.

Jan 08, 2019

Hi Daisy, We tried to locate you as a customer of Connect America based on the info provided here to Best Company but could not find you. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority, so we would really like to resolve any issues you've had. Please email [email protected] and let them know your account info and the best number to reach you and someone will call you to fix all this. Again, I am sorry for any issues you've experienced. Sincerely, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Michael S Simon
December 31st, 2018 Boynton Beach, FL

I made an inquiry about your Medical Alert system. I received the information that I needed. Being in sales myself for the majority of my working career, I expected a follow-up call. I got one the next day. I thanked the person who called, and told them I was not in a position to make a purchase decision as yet, and I would call when I was. Over the next several days, without a break, I received follow-up calls from Medical Alert, on several days, I received two calls in one day. Several days ago, when I received the second call in one day, I told the caller that if anyone from Medical Alert calls me again, I would never buy anything from Medical Alert...Never!!! No one has called me since. Which is good.

Jan 08, 2019

Hi Michael, We tried to locate your name/info on the info provided here to Best Company but could not find you. I am sorry you did not have a good experience with our company. Please email [email protected] if you would like your name and contact info completely wiped from our system. Again, I am sorry for any frustration you experienced as a result of too many follow up calls. Sincerely, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Huntress Douglass
December 11th, 2018 Lumberton, NC DETAILS

They are fast responders, great with communication (checking on your service)

Jan 04, 2019

Hi Huntress, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

ROSEMARIE V. CARNLEY
December 11th, 2018 New Caney, TX DETAILS

QUICK RESPONSE WHEN ALERT BUTTON IS ACTIVATED

Jan 04, 2019

December 6th, 2018 Lakeland, FL DETAILS

I feel really safe with Medical Alert. I'm ninety-one years old and it gives me peace having it. When I have had to use medical alert they have been one hundred percent great and helping me I have recommended it to other people too.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Dorothy, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Margaret
December 6th, 2018 Channelview, TX DETAILS

I feel more secure when I when I wear it. They're very trustworthy.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Margaret, Thanks so much for your review! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

December 6th, 2018 Palmer, AK DETAILS

Their customer support is usually pretty good. The device has been working fine and I haven't had any problems with it.

December 6th, 2018 Fond du Lac, WI DETAILS

My device has been set off accidentally several times. I would like it if there was a way to prevent it from being set off on accident.

Dec 10, 2018

Please contact Barb from our escalation team on 800-226-5400, Ext. 0057 to see if there is something we can do to help sort your issues with your device. Thanks, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

December 6th, 2018 Lockport, IL DETAILS

I haven't had any problems with it. It's expsensive but I know I need it. They're also a trustworthy company.

December 6th, 2018 Alexandria, VA DETAILS

We had a problem before we got a new one because my husband would cross his arms and the device would go off and we had rescue people at the door and we didn't know what happened but we got a new one and the pendant around his neck so that hasn't happened again. They showed up at the door when it was a mistake so it works and that's what we want.

Coral
December 6th, 2018 Terre Haute, IN DETAILS

We check it every month to make sure it's working and a couple of times mine has gone off and they've called right away. I would rather have a flatter one that I can wear on the chest.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Coral, We do have a wrist version that might work better for you than your pendant. If you are interested, please reach out to our customer service team to ask about it. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Grace
December 6th, 2018 DETAILS

Whenever I have needed them, they've been there. I have trouble with hitting it accidentally quite a bit.

Patricia
December 6th, 2018 Fort Myers, FL DETAILS

It went off accidentally but they helped me with it. I have a fall detector and it seems to be too sensitive. It takes almost two minutes for someone to answer my call and I think that's too long.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Patricia, Yes, fall detection is sensitive. Please know that the occasional delay you may experience is our call center looking up all of your personal and health information before they answer so they know with whom they are speaking and what your issues are, and to can get you help or call your emergency contacts right away upon answering. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Barb
December 6th, 2018 Ortonville, MI DETAILS

Every time I've tested it, I've gotten ahold of somebody right away. They've been very personable and nice.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Barb, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Beryl
December 6th, 2018 York, PA DETAILS

I would suggest they don't send the device in a regular envelope but in a padded envelope. They had sent me one which we replaced that had been broken because there was no protective mailing.

Denise
December 6th, 2018 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

They let me know if the system's not running or if I need any help. If I hit a button the wrong way, they immediately answer to make sure everything's okay. It would be nice if they could contact doctors or whatever so they know.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Denise, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Claudia
December 6th, 2018 DETAILS

I used it two weeks ago. The doctor ordered me to get to the hospital so I used my medical alert to call an ambulance and it worked beautifully. They respond instantly when the buzzer goes off. I use the bracelet rather than the one around my neck because it's too long for me. It's very loud.

Dec 10, 2018

HI Claudia, So happy to read your review! Thanks so much for your feedback. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Cheryl
December 6th, 2018 Costa Mesa, CA DETAILS

They've always answered the phone have been very polite and courteous. They've been very helpful and when I accidentally bumped into it or whatever the case may be, they call me and they found out what's going on. I'm always able to get ahold of them.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Cheryl, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

December 6th, 2018 Salem, OR DETAILS

They call me back immediately so I'm very happy with them. They are efficient even when you say that you think you need help.

Arthur
December 6th, 2018 DETAILS

They call you on the telephone and I can't get to the phone at all. I'm disabled and I couldn't get to the phone and I told them how to get through the garage and they came in. I was very satisfied. They call my son and my son comes home and they don't tell you that they're going to call.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Arthur, I am glad you are satisfied with your device! Thanks so much for your review. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Gladys
December 6th, 2018 College Grove, TN DETAILS

I used it frequently when I thought I had it rigth when I didn't and I would receive a call and we worked it out with the customer service. The customer service and I have always worked out any problems that I've had.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Gladys, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

December 6th, 2018 Lincoln City, OR DETAILS

They have been helpful but it has been somewhat confusing and takes more time than I would expect to set it up and to troubleshoot it. I'm not sure how to change the battery on the component that the person wears. I'm alerted when the battery's dead so it seems like they're monitoring that so that part works.

William
December 6th, 2018 San Diego, CA DETAILS

I accidentally pressed the button and in no time I had the emergency crew very quickly. When the agent came on it was a very quick response even though it wasn't actually an emergency. I was very happy with the quick response in both cases. Every time I've called in to check the system, I had no problem. I've gotten very good answers back.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi William, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

December 6th, 2018 Surprise, AZ DETAILS

2 or 3 times I've pressed the button to make sure it's working and someone answered.

Dec 10, 2018

We are glad to know your device is working as it should. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Corinne Wilson
December 4th, 2018 Saint Augustine, FL DETAILS

I have had to return responders 2 times due to malfunctions, leaving me without protection for a short time. Personnel have mostly been very helpful though at times someone seems to want to argue with me about problem

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Corinne, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Anita Hanley
December 4th, 2018 Woodridge, IL DETAILS

changed systems was given a credit figure and ultimately received &100.00 less and could not resolve it with customer service

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Anita, Please call Barb on our escalation team to sort this issue at: 800-226-5400, Ext. 0057. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Larry
December 4th, 2018 Fort Worth, TX DETAILS

They've always come and done everything I've ever needed. The only thing I don't like is that I want to be notified before they go and charge my charge card.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Larry, Please email susan.boyce(at)medicalalert.com from our escalation team with the best # to reach you and she will call you to sort this issue for you asap. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Johnnie
December 4th, 2018 Bellevue, NE DETAILS

I had accidentally called twice when I first got it but then I leaerned how to use it and I've no problem since then. I had to replace one of the buttons because I accidentally pulled it off and I got top service and I'm very pleased with the new card they have on it. It's very easy to use and stays close to your body. When I was firsting wearing it and I wasn't aware of exactly where it was, I leaned against the kitchen counter and pushed the button and before I could do anything the ambulances were here.

December 4th, 2018 Ocala, FL DETAILS

They've been very responsive to my call and seem to know what they're talking about. It's small and not getting in the way. You have the choice of the wrist or around your neck or on your clothing. It's just easy to wear and use.

Elda
December 4th, 2018 Carlsbad, CA DETAILS

I tested it. They ask you to do it once a month. So far it's working okay. The one that hangs around your neck isn't very convenient. It gets tangled up and I can't get it adjusted properly.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Elda, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Debra
December 4th, 2018 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS

They were pretty helpful in helping me set it up. They understand how the system works.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Debra, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

December 4th, 2018 Southern Pines, NC DETAILS

I've had to use it twice and they've come within ten minutes. Both times they were excellent, the ambulance, the whole thing. I wear the wrist one but I think I'd much rather have the one that hangs on my neck. They've been right there when I needed them and even when I wanted to check it. They are very kind and excellent.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Dorothy, So glad your device has been a help to you and is working as it should be to keep you safe. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

John
December 4th, 2018 Dubuque, IA DETAILS

Accidentally I sent signals, maybe three or four times by accident, and right away they responded.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi John, Glad to know your device is working as it should! Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Emily
December 4th, 2018 Pasadena, MD DETAILS

I fell down a couple of times and nobody could get me up so the fire department came almost immediately. Just really very very good.

Josephine
December 4th, 2018 Orland Park, IL DETAILS

I did use it on several occasions and I was very pleased. I had the ambulance that came. They took me to the hospital. They were very good. They were right on the ball. They'd come immediately. They're very pleasant and they do everything to help you. I had a broken piece and they sent me new ones with no problem.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Josephine, So glad your Medical Alert device got you the help you needed right away! Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Mary
December 4th, 2018 Thurmont, MD DETAILS

My daughter collapsed in the living room from the couch to the floor and we pushed the button and got help here right away. It always works when we need it to.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Mary, I am so glad your device got the help you needed right away for your daughter. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Ann
December 4th, 2018 Walnut Creek, CA DETAILS

When I fell, the lady that I talked to was just marvelous. She stayed with me until the police came.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Ann, Wonderful to read this review! Thanks so much for your feedback. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Jacqueline
December 4th, 2018 Nicholasville, KY DETAILS

I fell and broke my wrist and they were there. They called both my boys and sent an ambulance ot get me.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Jacqueline, So sorry about your wrist but relieved to know Medical Alert was there to get you the help you needed quickly. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Daniel
November 28th, 2018 Zebulon, NC DETAILS

When I need to call because of a question, I like the way the support responds.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Daniel, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Mary
November 28th, 2018 Bremerton, WA DETAILS

The customer service is on top of things to be sure. I don't like the device because I have to carry the separate speaker thing along with the device I push if I fall.

Carole
November 28th, 2018 Saint George, SC DETAILS

The customer service is always kind and polite. It didn't go off twice when I fell.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Carole, Do you have fall detection? Please call our escalation team at 800-226-5400, Ext. 0057 if you need help testing your device to be sure it is working properly. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Elaine
November 28th, 2018 Encino, CA DETAILS

There hasn't been any problems, so your support is good. The device is convenient and works well.

Elzie
November 28th, 2018 Bessemer, AL DETAILS

Every time we've done the test, they've been very prompt. They're very nice. We've not had any problems. They are very quick to respond.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Elzie, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

November 28th, 2018 Canoga Park, CA DETAILS

They've bugged me too much with customer support. The device is too sensitive. I'm always setting it off accidentally.

Dec 10, 2018

If you would like to speak with someone from our escalation team about your device, please call 800-226-5400, Ext. 0093 to talk to Susan. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Carolyn
November 28th, 2018 Brackettville, TX DETAILS

I haven't had to use it, but it's been contacting me because of my seat belt or anything like that but I wasn't aware that it was causing it to go off. They have contaacted me when I hit anything with it thinking that I had fallen. It has come to my assistance even when I didn't require it. The minute anything happened everybody's on alert and ready to come.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Carolyn, Please call Susan from our escalation team at: 800-226-5400, Ext. 0093 if you would like help with anything. Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

November 28th, 2018 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

When I ask for my location, they can't give it to me. They say someone will call back and then they never ever call back. The device seems to be okay, but the customer service is sorely lacking.

Dec 10, 2018

Please call Susan from our escalation team at: 800-226-5400, Ext. 0093 if you would like to test your device. It sounds like something is not right. We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert

Carol
November 28th, 2018 Cincinnati, OH DETAILS

I have tested it several times and it always works when I test it.

Dec 10, 2018

Hi Carol, Thanks so much for your feedback! We value our customers and appreciate the time you took to share your experience. Stay safe, Alex Customer Reviews Manager, Medical Alert