Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

8.8

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

LAST UPDATED: September 27th, 2022

Byte® is a clear aligner company that offers remote treatment to customers who need minimal to moderate dental alignment correction. In December of 2020, Byte was acquired by Dentsply Sirona, one of the largest dental equipment providers in the industry.

Created by world-renowned celebrity cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jon Marashi, Byte's Smile Science technology designs a personalized smile. The proprietary Byte Aligner System also includes HyperByte™. Byte's aligner plans with their exclusive HyperByte device offer fast results for a smile you'll love.

We believe customers can expect a positive experience when working with the Byte team and its customer support.

Keep reading our Byte review to learn more about the pros and cons of choosing Byte.

Go directly to Byte reviews

The Good

• Positive Byte Reviews
  • Simple and Straightforward Treatment Process
  • High Frequency Vibration Tool Included
  • Short Average Treatment Length
  • Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner
  • Payment Options
  • Byte-at-Night Option

Positive Byte Reviews

Of the 3,600+ Byte reviews on our site, an overwhelming majority of them are positive. Many customers mention excellent customer service from sales representatives and Byte’s orthodontists. Customers also mention that they’re very satisfied with their Byte treatment plan and overall smile results.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Sagar from Seattle, WA

"I had researched about a lot of teeth aligner companies and finally went with Byte because of its most number of positive reviews. And, I'd say that I'm very happy with my choice. I can really see the results. The gaps in my teeth are almost gone. Their team is very responsive and they regularly checked in with me about my progress. I'd surely recommend Byte to anyone."

*This includes some reviewers who received a free gift in exchange for their honest opinions.

Simple and Straightforward Treatment Process

Byte's invisible aligners are clear plastic devices custom made to fit your teeth. Over time, each clear aligner will gradually shift your teeth, so you have straighter teeth and a straighter smile.

Using the at-home impression kit, consumers will use a molding putty and trays to make the impression of their teeth, and then they'll send those teeth impressions back to Byte using the supplied free pre-paid shipping box.

The molds from the impression you send back will generate an interactive 3D model of what your teeth look like, and what they will look like after treatment. Byte will then determine if they're a good candidate for an aligner treatment.

Byte’s aligners are designed to help people who need minor to moderate alignments. If you have crooked teeth, crowded teeth, or simply need a minor bite correction, Byte is an excellent option to get straight teeth.

If you're not a candidate for Byte, the company will refund you the full price of the Byte impression kit.

The molds are used to generate an interactive 3D model of what your teeth look like and what they will look like after treatment. Byte will then determine if you’re a good candidate for clear aligners.

The Byte team will also look at your pictures to decide on a plan that matches your facial structure. Byte evaluates your facial structure to help create your smile plan, using Smile Science. This is a detailed system created by Dr. Marashi who has worked with several well-known Hollywood stars. The Smile Science aims to ensure your smile looks symmetrical in comparison to your face.

You’ll have a chance to review the customized treatment plan and respond with any questions you may have.

Byte also guarantees your smile with the Byte for Life guarantee. That means that if your teeth move out of alignment after going through the Byte treatment, Byte will cover the cost to straighten them, no questions asked.

Not only do other companies charge customers for retainers to keep their teeth straight, but most companies also lack a lifetime guarantee.

Byte’s treatments are done without any office visits to a dentist or orthodontist, but customers should still see their dentist regularly to keep up with oral hygiene.

High Frequency Vibration Tool Included

The HyperByte device is the company's exclusive dental movement acceleration device. High frequency vibrations (HFV) uses soft micropulses that transmit through the roots of the teeth to the surrounding bone.

According to Byte, this type of therapy may reduce discomfort and better seat the aligners around the teeth. This may result in better aligner traction, more accurate teeth movement, and much faster treatment times.

Short Average Treatment Length

The clear aligner system is not only less expensive than traditional braces, but is often also faster. Though the duration of treatment will vary case-by-case as the treatment program depends on several factors, including the extent of the individual customer's alignment needs, Byte offers one of the quickest teeth straightening programs.

Consumers can also expect a faster treatment time if they're following Byte's recommended guidelines:

• Wear the Byte invisible aligners as much as possible — only taking them out to eat or drink
  • Use the aligners on both the lower and upper teeth
  • Order replacement aligners immediately if one gets lost or damaged
  • Switch aligners every week

Because of the company's HyperByte technology, customers typically finish the program in four-to-five months.

Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner

Very few invisible aligner providers include the value that Byte does. Byte offers free retainers to customers. Other invisible braces companies charge up to $99 for a pair of retainers that last only six months.

Byte also includes a bottle of BrightByte 3-in-1 premium teeth whitening foam, breath freshener, and teeth aligner cleaner for free. Because teeth alignment requires customers to wear aligners all day, Byte wants to help customers have a whiter, brighter smile at the same time.

Byte recommends cleaning the aligners immediately after taking them out to prevent them from looking cloudy or discolored. However, Byte advises customers to clean the aligners with the BrightByte whitening gel that acts as a teeth whitener/foam cleanser and not to use other whitening products as they can damage the aligners.

Byte also offers free shipping both ways on all packages sent and received.

Payment Options

There are a few different payment options. Customers can pay the full cost upfront or they can choose a monthly financing option through bytepay™, Byte’s all-new 100 percent guaranteed approval rate payment plan with no credit checks.

• The one-time payment option is $1,895
  • The monthly option is an $82 monthly payment over 32 months — a $249 down payment is required

Unlike several other invisible aligner companies, Byte offers multiple financing options that are inclusive to all financial situations to get the best possible monthly payment. Or customers can finance their invisible aligners through Byte's financing partner, Affirm. Byte accepts all major debit and credit cards including Care Credit.

search

Highlight: Byte accepts multiple forms of payment, including dental insurance.

Customers can use their dental insurance, as well as their HSA or FSA debit card to pay for treatment.

Customers can also pay for their purchases with Splitit. Splitit is a global payment solution that allows shoppers to split the final cost into interest-free monthly payments. Currently, Byte offers 3 or 6-month payment options with Splitit. There is no application process with Splitit; customers receive instant approval using their existing debit/credit card level.

Byte-at-Night Option

Byte now offers a treatment plan in which customers only need to wear their aligners at night. This is a notable and exciting new offering, as many consumers don't love having to wear their aligners throughout the day, including having to take them out and clean them anytime they eat or drink anything besides water.

These at-night aligners are made with a grind-resistant polymer material and are slightly thicker than Byte's day-wear aligners. Consumers who go with this Byte-at-Night option will need to wear their nighttime aligners for a minimum of 10 continuous hours. This treatment plan also takes 2-3 months longer to complete compared to the all-day aligner plan. The at-night treatment plan is also slightly more expensive, costing a single payment of $2,295, or $99.56 per month (after a $449 deposit) if doing a monthly payment plan.

Byte now offers a military discount of $150 off for all active and retired military, along with discounts for first responders, and college students.

The Bad

Slightly Higher Prices

The entire in-home invisible aligners industry is much cheaper than traditional metal braces, but there are price fluctuations within the industry itself.

Though Byte's monthly payment plan and free products included in the overall package are advantageous, the company's prices are slightly higher than other companies in the invisible aligners industry.

However, the price difference may be inconsequential given the great financing options and additional value.

The Bottom Line

The Byte for Life guarantee ensures that customers will have a straight smile for the rest of their lives (conditions apply). While some companies will offer a 30-day guarantee, they usually only cover the impression kit. Byte includes retainers, cleaner, and whitening products in its overall price, a perk not seen in many other invisible aligner companies.

Additionally, Byte does not require a downpayment on its monthly financing option through Affirm. Customers can also choose a monthly financing option at 0 percent APR through Byte’s various financing partners.

Another attractive feature of Byte's service is its HyperByte® device with high frequency vibration (HFV) technology, which may help speed up tooth movement and ease discomfort;* this device is included free as part of the treatment. *Preliminary clinical studies of small groups of users have shown that daily recommended use of a high-frequency seating device functionally equivalent to HyperByte with clear aligners may have this effect. Individual results may vary.

Byte customer reviews praise Byte's customer service team and many customers are pleased with how easy the entire straightening process is with Byte. Customers were also happy with the variety of payment options. Being able to pay upfront, through an HSA or FSA account, or by financing, is a huge plus for many consumers.

While Byte has slightly higher prices than several other invisible braces companies, we recommend customers use Byte because of the quality and range of service it provides, as well as the value of the time savings and convenience of receiving clear aligner treatment from home.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

bookmark

Featured Review

Janel ! Knox, IN

I tried SDC and failed with it because their customer service was terrible and the retainers were so thick, painful and the treatment was over a year to complete. After three years, I decided to try again but this time I tried Byte. I picked them mostly because I saw I could get a straight smile in 11 weeks. I am so far beyond impressed with Byte. My treatment plan is 11 weeks, I am able to talk with these retainers in (they are thinner), the discomfort isn't too bad and their customer service has been amazing! Their packaging is above and beyond and they offer great products to go along with your treatment plan such as whiting supplies, hyperbyte and more. I never once had a difficult experience with byte and I am beyond impressed and pleased. They make me feel like I am not doing this alone.

Reply from byte

Thanks for giving byte a chance for the second chance at your smile, we got you!

Jan. 19th, 2020

bookmark

Featured Review

Angelina Skerritt Washington, DC

I absolutely loved - and still love Byte! Their team made sure that I had their support every step of the way. The process was quick, easy and affordable considering all of the sweet benefits! Even though my treatment is done, they managed to send me a free retainer and follow up post-treatment! Byte gave me my confidence at a price j couldn’t refuse.

Reply from byte

We're so happy to hear you're happy with your results, Angelina! We've got you covered, always <3

Apr. 9th, 2020

Christina Renee Smyrna, DE

10/10 customer service. Usually respond within 24 hours. 9/10 app. Initially had issues with checkins but that got resolved 10/10 product. Cheaper than braces and other aligners. No dentist required as they have one within the company and reviews the pictures. Aligners will hurt the first day each week but that’s normal. Swap them out every week. It’s recommended to use hyperbyte to shorten treatment and help with sensitivity. The whitening/cleaning solution that comes with it also works amazingly with no sensitivity. The only issue is you begin to run out of it within 2 months. Overall, 10/10 rating from me

Reply from byte

Hi Christina, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review. We are so happy for you!

Sep. 9th, 2022

jamee emens Scottsdale, AZ

I am mid-treatment, so I can't give an end-of-treatment review, but thus far I am very happy with Byte. I had an issue with one of my retainers, and the customer service was incredible and fixed the problem immediately. I only wear my retainers at night, so the process it a bit longer, but that is by choice. I could have chosen to wear the retainer during the days as well and cut the treatment time in half.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! Here at Byte we want to make the expereince an easy and smooth process while providing optimal support. We are so excited for you, please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or concerns.

Aug. 16th, 2022

Samantha Kern Brandon, FL

I had braces and they never worked. In fact, they only made my teeth worse. My dentist insisted the only way to fix the damage the braces had caused was to remove teeth. I refused to do such, and was left thinking my teeth would forever look the way they did. Then, I heard about Byte. Although I was a bit doubtful that it wouldn't work, I decided to give it a shot. Byte has completely transformed my smile in months, something my braces couldn't do in years. My teeth are now straight and I have the smile that I've always wanted. I cannot thank Byte enough for helping to fix my smile.

Reply from byte

We are proud to offer a more convenient way to straighten teeth! Thank you for your review, Samantha!

Emily Hartman Bozeman, MT

My treatment has been taking longer than stated but I am seeing progress. Slowly but there has been progress. There has been some miss communication along the way on both ends through email but today I had a scheduled call with Esmeralda and she was great. She was friendly, listened, and made great points. I’m very excited to see keep moving forward and see the final results. Thank you for all the support along the the way.

Reply from byte

Byte is fit for mild to moderate cases and is not for everyone. Our goal is to make sure that our customers have an enjoyable experience through every part of the process. We want to make sure that we can address these concerns and do what we can to help as soon as possible. Please give our team a call at (877) 298-3669 so that we can look into this further, we're standing by for support.

Nicole Milanesi Ramsey, NJ

I was very stressed about a snagged tooth that I've had for years. I was able to fix it with Byte's night program in a little over six months. Now I wear my retainer regularly and I'm very happy with my smile. I found it easy to use, reliable, and responsive (which was not my experience when I vetted using Smile Direct Club). I am very appreciative for the change to my teeth and the ease.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review you left us. We are so happy to hear this. We are beyond happy for you as well!

Susan Hofmann Gresham, OR

It was so easy to use! I had Invisalign many years ago. I had to go to the dentist every two weeks. They tell you to wear your last one as a retainer. But I didn't after awhile because it got gross. My teeth moved back in a few years. Byte gives you a retainer in the end. You can still use the Bright spray cleaner, and they make it easy to order more

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this awesome review. We are so happy to hear and happy to have you be part of the Byte family!

Ariah Chandra-Scott Bisbee, AZ

I went through Byte for aligners for my son.The aligners really are invisible ! They are comfortable and easy to remove or put back in. He has experienced very minimal discomfort. But the big draw is the companies communications and support. They reach out and make themselves accessible.This was really reassuring for me in choosing them, reading the reviews about their customer service in comparison to other invisible aligner companies that have bad reputations. Byte offer a lifetime guarantee, so if something goes wrong they are going to sort it out. Also I have someone I can text directly if anything needs to be troubleshooted . My son is 3 months into his treatment plan and thrilled with the results so far. The price is so accessable, and the treatment is comfortable and discreet. So far our experience with Byte has been fantastic

Reply from byte

Ariah, thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a detailed review! We are thrilled for your son and his new smile. Our team is here every step of the way, so if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out! :)

Diamond Gibson Tallahassee, FL

The customer service is GREAT!!! Whenever I needed help they were easy to reach and replied super fast. I did need a few extra set of aligners but they were fully covered. NO EXTRA CHARGE! I would definitely recommend and I hope one day I could become a brand ambassador one day... I would enjoy informing the world about this amazing company!

Reply from byte

This is so amazing to hear, Diamond! We are here for every customer every step of the way. Keep smiling!

Mar. 16th, 2022

Christine Page Longview, TX

I had really bad teeth when I was younger so I had braces. As I got older My wisdom teeth came in and I had to get them removed. My teeth shifted back but not all the way. Byte has made my teeth almost perfect again I'm just waiting for the "bone memory" to be less shifty.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for sharing this with us. We are very happy to here this and so excited for you!

Valerie Cartwright Philipsburg, MT

I have had nothing but success with BYTE! Other than some minor discomfort (obviously due to my teeth moving) I have not had any issues what so ever. I did run out of my byte foam cleaner but I just need to get on the ball with ordering more. I have had tremendous outreach from the byte team via email, phone & text. The price is not bad either. Thank you BYTE!

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear that our team has been able to provide you with an awesome and positive experience so far. We are dedicated to getting you the smile of your dreams and making this whole process as easy as possible. We're so happy to have you a part of the Byte family :)

Nov. 24th, 2021

Mariel Lerebours Newburgh, NY

I am 2 1/2 months into my treatment plan and I am very satisfied and content with my 3+ month plan. There's slight discomfort with each new tray I put in but it's only for the day. They are swapped weekly every night so discomfort fades by the morning. A disclaimer is the discomfort is Max on the first tray. This is normal with moving teeth . I am satisfied.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us! We are so excited for you. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected]

Kristen Allegood Richmond, VA

I did my research and carefully compared Byte to Invisiline (which my insurance would contribute to, but not Byte). However, the Byte system was 1/3 the cost and 1/3 of the time of Invisiline. Even without insurance, I saved over $1k with Byte. The system worked. The service was terrific. I completed things online, but when I needed to talk to someone they were immediately available and terrific.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for sharing this, Kristen. We are so happy you chose Byte and we can't wait to hear what your new smile does for you!

Kayla Mustard Vanceburg, KY

Towards the end of my bottom set of aligners my teeth had not shifted the way they were supposed to. I reached out to Byte and they immediately contacted me and we set up a call to address the issue. The process of getting new impressions and a new set of aligners has been very quick and smooth. Everyone I have talked to or dealt with has been extremely helpful and friendly.

Reply from byte

Yay! We are so happy to hear about this. Our team's goal is to make our customers' smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Thanks for the review!

Rylee E. Hilo, HI

The impression kit was fast and the instructions were easy to follow. If you have any questions or concerns, the Byte team were always so quick to respond. The aligners came in quickly after I sent in my impression kit and I live in Hawaii! Shipping usually isn’t fast when it comes to where I live. You’ll see results fast as long as you follow the directions and use the hyper-byte daily. You will experience some discomfort because your teeth will be shifting but using the hyper-byte will fix that! I used to have braces and I never wore my retainers. I really regret not wearing them, I became somewhat insecure about my smile. I’m still on the treatment but I can’t wait until I get my smile back to the way it was.

Reply from byte

Rylee, thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We agree it is so important to follow the treatment guidelines to see the results you want! We can't wait to see you show off your new confident smile😁

Sep. 15th, 2021

Cindy Independence, KS

VERY pleased with Byte! I'm about halfway through my treatment and THRILLED with Byte! The process of getting set up and evaluated was super easy and very effective. All of my questions were answered and I never felt forced or coerced. In fact, when I got my treatment plan with amazing 3D video showing the weekly changes, I responded that I wanted to see something a little bit different in my new smile. They took my input and made a couple of adjustments without any concern or argument. I really felt a part of the process. The Byte by Night plan has been perfect for me and the simplest thing. The biggest thing that won me over was that Byte worked with my insurance and set me up with everything I needed to incorporate my coverage. I hadn't seen that with any other provider. Overall, I totally recommend Byte and have encouraged my daughter to consider Byte to tweak her post braces smile as well as few friends.

Reply from byte

We are so excited to hear that you are already noticing results! :)

Mar. 6th, 2021

Magan

After a LOT of research byte was the way to go for sure and I am so glad I did! Being older I was hesitant...I had braces 18+ years ago as an adult due to only having baby canine teeth (no adult canines) that were barely holding on, needing to be removed and complicated by a very open bite. Over the years my spaces began opening up more and more and on a limited income I wanted and truly needed to find a way to not hide my smile any longer so I could be happy. With one conversation with byte sharing my story and hearing such positivity, my hesitation melted away and I began my journey! From their website, to their treatment process and their customer service...AMAZING! Since my very first interaction with the people at byte they have been so wonderful and continue to be every step of the way!!! Everyone is so very knowledgeable, helpful, kind, friendly and soooo patient!!! They all truly want the best for you and celebrate that every person is different. They are so excited for you along every step of the way of your transformation. They keep in contact with you, check in with you to see how the process is going, ask if you need anything and also quickly respond to any questions or concerns. The aligners are truly amazing, easy to use and maintain. The HyperByte is brilliant and the BrightByte is amazing. With BrightByte you can see the difference for sure and have beautiful, shiny teeth and fresh breath! Also the financing options and guarantee are wonderful! Truly there are not enough words to express how very grateful I am that I found byte and for their wonderful treatment process. To the most amazing part of byte, it’s people, to everyone at byte THANK YOU!!! I am so grateful for you all!!!

Engels Montero Bronx, NY

It was a great life changing experience.. They were very helpful and pleasant also there wasn't any hassle when i needed help, and to top it of the end results was excellent more than what i hoped for.

Reply from byte

We love to hear this. A new smile can be life-changing!

Mar. 17th, 2022

Emeral Goff Shelburn, IN

My teeth were really bad looking and I felt very insecure because of it. Byte has helped me get my confidence back in my smile. The price was also a huge help in me being able to do it.

Reply from byte

Hi Emeral, we are very happy to hear this! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions. We are always standing by to support.

Rebekah Bollinger Hernando, MS

They helped me gain my confidence back in my smile when I had a gap. I would highly recommend this to anybody to fast and easy way to get a straighter better smile now I am more confident than I have ever been!

Reply from byte

This is great to hear! Thank you for sharing, Rebekah.

Katie Youngsville, NC

The customer service is excellent. The process was easy and I was able to get 0% interest for 6 months using my carecredit credit card. I now have no huge gap in my front teeth. Thank you Byte team!

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review. Everyone deserves to have the smile of their dreams, which is why we do what we can to provide an affordable option with payment plans that fit your lifestyle. We are so happy to hear this!

Gary Cottonwood, AZ

I noticed a difference I couldn't have imagined! I never felt my teeth were that crooked, but after deciding to try Byte, the changes I couldn't have imagined were evident within the first month!!!!

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for this! We are truly so happy to hear this!

Mar. 7th, 2022

Shane Calindas Venice, CA

The treatment works, I am on my 2nd month and I can feel and see the difference. They have different payment option available and not as expensive as going to orthodontist. I still have 3 more months and looking forward to get this done.

Reply from byte

Hey Shane, thanks for the feedback! Nothing we love more than helping our customers reach their smile goals all the while keeping it affordable 😎

Clarissa Manahan Roseville, CA

They've been extremely responsive to all questions and in providing assistance with my treatment. Also, I'm already half way and could see that the hyperbyte technology really moves things up FAST. It's awesome and can't wait to have my straight teeth back by this Christmas!

Reply from byte

You got us smiling from ear to ear, thank you so much for you feedback! Plenty of goodness to share 😁

Ana York, PA

It is very easy to see if you are approved. You just Oder the at-home impression kit, folllow the directions and send them in. You receive an email with your treatment and you can chose to do day-time abs night-time aligners. Also, the fact that you don't have to go to a dentist all the time, it's a plus for me.

Reply from byte

That's right, we got our customers covered from the comfort of their own home. Aligning your teeth has never been so easy!

Oct. 28th, 2021

Jennifer Snyder Homeworth, OH

So far, so good! I noticed positive results within 3 weeks! Byte has had regular check ins to see how I am progressing, and their customer service is excellent! I love that I can keep my braces to myself, and no one needs to know I'm wearing them. The price is amazing, too! I can't wait to see the final results!

Reply from byte

Our team of Customer Care Specialists are here to help assist all of our customers throughout their smile journey! Please be sure to reach out to our team via email at [email protected] or by phone (877) 298- 3669 regarding any concerns, we are happy to assist :)

Oct. 28th, 2021

Michelle Davison New Brighton, PA

Easy to use. My daughter feels they are very quick to use. She can't wait too see her teeth at the end of treatment. She got the ones for evening wear through the night. Totally like better than braces. She is thrilled.

Reply from byte

This is so exciting! Thank you so much for sharing about your daughter's experience. We can't wait to get her to that final step:)

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Robert Gervasi Conshohocken, PA

I thought the process of getting a payment plan and the aligner mold kit would be such a hassle, but I had a Byte rep personally text and walk me through literally everything and answered all my questions which made everything so less daunting! It also reassured me that the company is totally legit which can happen when finding companies online.

Reply from byte

Hey Robert! Our team's number one goal is to make you feel supported and to get your questions answered so we are so happy to hear that this has been your experience. We are here to support you to that final step, so don't hesitate to reach out! :)

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Akayla Devereaux Seattle, WA

Byte didn’t just straighten my teeth they helped me through the whole process and fixed any issues that came about. They are so professional and I recommend it to all the people I know thank you byte for straightening my teeth and making me feel more confident!

Reply from byte

We are thrilled to hear that you are feeling more confident! This is why we do what we do:)

Leslie Rock La Quinta, CA

2 main reasons, 1- they work, I could see a difference after week 2 and now I'm in week 12 and I didn't recognize my smile in a picture I saw of myself this week, it was beautiful! 2- my dentist wanted $6k, 4 times what BYTE charges.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for sharing this, Leslie! We are so thrilled for you and your new smile:)

Julia Smart Chicago, IL

Easy, quick results. Had a call, checked insurance which paid half. I paid less $1k out of pocket for it all and didn't have to run out to sit in a doctors waiting room, ever. I saw results in the first week! Nothing to think about, go for this!

Thats what its all about here at Byte! 😎

Oct. 19th, 2021

Jean Chambers Lawton, OK

I've tried Invisilign and Smile Direct. I was unimpressed with both. My Byte aligners are MUCH more comfortable—no sharp edges and a gradual progression of dental movement. I'm almost halfway through and very happy so far.

Reply from byte

You got us smiling from ear to ear, thank you so much for you feedback!

Vikki Terry Lyndeborough, NH

I was nervous to begin the Byte journey for my teenage son however we have been thrilled with the results with Byte. I always receive check in emails from Byte and appreciate the customer service they provide along the way. My sons smile has completely changed in only a few months. I can't wait to see the end result, not long to go now!

Reply from byte

Hey Vikki, our goal is to make sure that our customers are receiving the support and care they deserve throughout every step of treatment. We are so happy to hear that about our team. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us 💜

Oct. 20th, 2021

Jaclyn Spry Omaha, NE

It's working great so far. Really like the aligners box and it's easy to use. The only issue was I didn't expect them to hurt so much the first week. Everything was sore and I got some sores in my mouth from the aligners rubbing.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for your review, Jaclyn! If you have any concerns regarding your aligners, we are here to help! Give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at [email protected] :)

Oct. 27th, 2021

Michele Dunbar Newtown, CT

Byte has great customer service both before and after purchase. They assign an agent to walk you through all aspects of care. The online portal is very helpful throughout treatment and if there are issues it's very easy to get a hold of someone. The aligners are comfortable and good quality. They straightened my teeth quickly!

Reply from byte

Thank you! Our Customer Care team is here for each customer throughout the entire Byte journey. We appreciate your feedback!

Luka Dencic Quincy, MA

The payment plan is great and the pricing is good considering what other companies charge for basically the same service. I did experience a lot of pain and discomfort for the first few weeks though I will not take a star away because I know that is part of the journey towards perfect teeth.

Reply from byte

We appreciate your feedback! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected]!

Oct. 12th, 2021

Jajuan Shipman East Hartford, CT

I was looking into getting aligners for about 2 years and my sister recommended them and so far I'm impressed with how dedicated Byte is in making sure they with you all the way throughout my journey and I can't wait to see my results when I'm done with my treatment and would highly refer Byte to anyone along with the pricing and payment options

Reply from byte

We work hard to make our customer's experiences as smooth as possible from start to finish. We want everyone to have their dream smile! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Erin Gilbride Lakewood, OH

The entire process has been so easy, and their customer service has been pretty helpful if I had questions. I like the option of only wearing them at night oh but I had to get used to feeling discomfort while sleeping but it's been OK.

Reply from byte

We not only want to get each customer to their dream smile, but we want them to smile the whole way there. :)

Sue Renshaw Redondo Beach, CA

The initial process was easy and my aligners arrived quickly. My top ones however wouldn't fit, and I was sent a new impressions kit to redo them. My second set arrived quickly again, and fit perfectly. I think I hadn't pressed down hard enough for the first top impressions. Very helpful and quick to respond

Reply from byte

Glad to hear you were taken care of. Now let's get you to your new smile:)

Suzanne Moultrie Springfield, MA

The entire process was super easy. The communication between myself and Byte has been great. Any questions I have are answered very quickly either my text or email. They worked with me and gave me confidence that it was the right decision. I started to see changes within a month. I highly recommend this process.

Reply from byte

We are thrilled to hear that you are more confident! This is why we do what we do:)

Tammy Cluff Elsinore, UT

I'm very happy so far with Byte. I'm on my last week 11 and my teeth look great! If you dread going to the dentist like I do this is the way to go. They are great to work with and the price is reasonable. I would definitely recommend Byte to anyone who wants to have a great smile!

Reply from byte

We are proud to offer a more convenient way to straighten your teeth. Thank you for your review!

Rebekah O'Reilly Omaha, NE

Byte's aligners work really well! The customer service is amazing, they always check in to see how things are going which is great! Also, they're barely noticeable, people are always surprised when I tell them I have them on.

Reply from byte

Thank you! We work hard to make sure every customer feels supported the whole way through:)

Oct. 13th, 2021

Cathryn Johnson, AR

Love the program. I am doing the nighttime plan of 10 hours. So easy, put them in and they fit comfortably, maybe some pressure, then use a little vibration piece that comes in kit for 10 minutes. I always wanted my teeth straight and the monthly financing made it doable for me.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Oct. 13th, 2021

Tempestt Carreon Bellingham, WA

I have been loving Byte!! I am a little halfway through the night aligner treatment and am always so surprised at how seamlessly the process is going and how helpful their staff has been. My favorite part of the experience is the packaging and instruction materials. It made going into the treatment really fun and I’m always excited to open my next pack of aligners! The only thing that was a little tricky was understanding my insurance and FSA information, but it is really great that they offer insurance and FSA payment and their insurance team was really helpful in understanding the process. Overall I’m really happy about how the treatment was going! I noticed right away my teeth shifting and already I feel more comfortable smiling and no longer have a “bad side” in photos!

Reply from byte

WOW, this just made our day! At Byte, our team truly cares about getting all our customers the smile of their dreams. We know the at-home process can be a little daunting and we want everyone to know that we are here to guide and support them every step of the way. If you ever have any questions, concerns, or just want to brag about how amazing your new smile is looking our team is here. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 and a Byte team member will assist :)

Jan. 18th, 2022

Jennifer Hilton Canton, OH

My son wanted braces to correct his top front teeth. He suffers from severe anxiety and when he was little he would scrap his teeth across his bed post when he was nervous. Well insurance considers this cosmetic, and braces were too expensive to pay out of pocket. So we tried byte which was a fraction of the price. He wore his for about 4 months and his teeth already line up. He had straight teeth for his senior pictures and was really happy.

Reply from byte

We are thrilled to hear that he was able to have straight teeth for his senior pictures! We are proud to offer a more affordable alternative to traditional braces. Everyone deserves to have a smile they love. Thank you for the great review, Jennifer!

Oct. 6th, 2021

Mariah Diaz North Providence, RI

Before signing up for byte I had talked with two other companies neither company bothered to reach out or even answer my questions. byte customer service was so informative there were a couple questions she could not answer but direct me to someone she could and even followed up. My experience with them wasn't forced it honestly felt like they genuinely cared about helping me achieve my perfect smile versus just trying to sell me a product.

Reply from byte

Thank you for this awesome review! We are here for our customers every step of the way. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out! We hope you'll share your result pictures with us:)

Sep. 28th, 2021

Jenn Eureka Mount Dora, FL

I had a small gap between my front 4 teeth that always bothered me. Then I found myself home from work on maternity leave and a friend was talking about her experience with Bytr and I thought I should check it out. I’m glad I did! The product and process was fast, simple, and effective. And an added bonus was some weight loss from those pregnancy lbs since the retainers are in I did less snacking.

Reply from byte

Thank you for the great review, Jenn. We do what we can to make the byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day you receive your retainers. We are happy to hear that has been your experience! We can't wait to see your new smile😊

Sep. 15th, 2021

charlzclide pidoy San Leandro, CA

i rate Byte 5 stars cause i used to be insecure of my smile my whole life, i used to cover my mouth when i laughed lol. the process with the impression kit was easy and only took a few weeks and the aligners already came in, the first fee weeks when i started i already saw some changes on my bite and the tooth had slightly shifted now im on week 12 my friends and family have been noticing i dont cover my laugh anymore, also with the whitening they include, it helped my teeth to be a little lighter than what i had before.

Reply from byte

Don't hide that beautiful smile! We are so happy to hear that you are feeling more confident. This is everything to us. Thank you for taking the time to share your story and leave this awesome review:)

Sep. 22nd, 2021

William Carney Marco Island, FL

Highly recommend Byte to anyone who wants to straighten their teeth and improve their smile. Being halfway through the program I have seen sugnificat results and a dramatic transformation. The Byte system has simplived a very technical and complex process and priced it at a level many can afford. Straighter teeth and a better smile is an investment in yourself and well worth it! Thank you Byte

Reply from byte

This is so exciting William! We are always thrilled to hear about all of our customers' amazing progress. If you have a question, email [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to help. Thank you for the great review

Aug. 26th, 2021