Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

9.6

byte® is an invisible braces company that allows consumers who need minimal to moderate dental alignment to receive treatment without ever having to visit a dentist or orthodontist. In December of 2020, byte was acquired by Dentsply Sirona, one of the largest dental equipment providers in the industry.

byte's Smile Science technology was created by world-renowned celebrity cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jon Marashi, and designs a personalized smile, unique to you. The proprietary byte Aligner System also includes HyperByte™, which cuts treatment time in half and reduces any discomfort that can be associated with tooth movement during orthodontic treatment.

Special Offer
byte is currently offering
the following special promotion:
  • $65 Off Impression Kit
  • $100 Off Aligners
  • BrightByte Pro

To redeem this offer, click the "Visit Site" button
and the promotion will automatically be applied to your order.

The majority of byte reviews reveal happy customers who have nothing but praise for the company and byte aligners. Customers were not only pleased with the treatment time, low cost, and straightforward process, but they also highly praised byte's customer service team. Many customers felt that the customer service representatives were responsive, personable, and knowledgeable. We believe customers can expect a positive experience when working with the byte team and its customer support.

Go directly to byte reviews

The Good

• Positive byte Reviews
  • Simple and Straightforward Treatment Process
  • High Frequency Vibration ($900 Value) Included Free
  • Three-Month Average Treatment
  • Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner
  • Payment Options
  • Byte-at-Night Option

Positive byte Reviews

Of the 3,600+ byte reviews on our site, an overwhelming majority of them are positive. Many customers mention excellent customer service from sales representatives and byte’s orthodontists. Customers also mention that they’re very satisfied with their byte treatment plan and have great results afterwards.

Review Icon

Customer Review: Sagar from Seattle, WA

"I had researched about a lot of teeth aligner companies and finally went with Byte because of its most number of positive reviews. And, I'd say that I'm very happy with my choice. I can really see the results. The gaps in my teeth are almost gone. Their team is very responsive and they regularly checked in with me about my progress. I'd surely recommend Byte to anyone."

Simple and Straightforward Treatment Process

byte's invisible aligners are clear plastic devices custom made to fit your teeth. Over time, each clear aligner will gradually shift your teeth, so you have  straighter teeth and a straighter smile.

Using the at-home impression kit, consumers will use a molding putty and trays to make the impression of their teeth, and then they'll send those teeth impressions back to byte using the supplied free pre-paid shipping box.

The molds from the impression you send back will generate an interactive 3D model of what your teeth look like, and what they will look like after treatment. Byte will then determine if they're a good candidate for an aligner treatment.

byte’s aligners are designed to help people who need minor to moderate alignments. If you have crooked teeth, crowded teeth, or simply need a minor bite correction, byte is an excellent option to get straight teeth.

If you're not a candidate for byte, the company will refund you the full price of the byte impression kit.

A licensed dentist or licensed orthodontist will review the molds of the teeth and determine the best course of action. Customers who get approved will then receive their byte clear aligners a few weeks later. The plastic aligners are made of a BPA-free, highly transparent, medical-grade, polymer film. byte even boasts that its aligners are high impact, tear-resistant, and 88 percent more stain-resistant than other aligners.

byte also guarantees your smile with the Byte for Life guarantee. That means that if your teeth move out of alignment after going through the byte treatment, byte will cover the cost to straighten them, no questions asked.

Not only do other companies charge customers for post treatment retainers to keep their teeth straight, but most companies also lack a lifetime guarantee.

All of byte’s treatment is done without any office visits to a dentist or orthodontist, but customers should still see their dentist regularly to keep up with oral hygiene.

High Frequency Vibration ($900 Value) Included Free

The HyperByte device is the company's exclusive dental movement acceleration device. High frequency vibrations or (HFV) uses soft micropulses that transmit through the roots of the teeth to the surrounding bone. According to byte, this type of therapy can reduce discomfort and will seat the aligners around the teeth. This will help cause better aligner traction, more accurate teeth movement, and much faster treatment times.

Research shows that this type of technology has been proven, and used for years by orthodontists selling it to their patients for as much as $900 a piece.  Only byte includes this FDA cleared technology free for its customers.

Three-Month Average Treatment

The clear aligner system is not only less expensive than traditional braces, but is often also faster. Though the duration of treatment will vary case-by-case as the treatment program depends on several factors, including the extent of the individual customer's alignment needs, byte offers one of the quickest teeth straightening programs.

Consumers can also expect a faster treatment time if they're following byte's recommended guidelines:

• Wear the byte invisible aligners as much as possible — only taking them out to eat or drink
  • Use the aligners on both the lower and upper teeth
  • Order replacement aligners immediately if one gets lost or damaged
  • Switch aligners every week

Because of the company's HyperByte technology, customers typically finish the program in three months.

Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner

Very few invisible aligner providers include the value that byte does. byte offers free retainers to customers. Other invisible braces companies charge up to $99 for a pair of retainers that last only six months.

byte also includes a bottle of BrightByte 3-in-1 premium teeth whitening foam, breath freshener, and teeth aligner cleaner for free. Because teeth alignment requires customers to wear aligners all day, byte wants to help customers have a whiter, brighter smile at the same time.

byte recommends cleaning the aligners immediately after taking them out to prevent them from looking cloudy or discolored. However, byte advises customers to clean the aligners with the BrightByte whitening gel that acts as a teeth whitener/foam cleanser and not to use other whitening products as they can damage the aligners.

byte also offers free shipping both ways on all packages sent and received.

Payment Options

There are a few different payment options. Customers can pay the full cost upfront or they can choose a monthly financing option through bytepay™, byte’s all-new 100 percent guaranteed approval rate payment plan with no credit checks.

• The one-time payment option is $1,895
  • The monthly option is an $83 monthly payment over 29 months — a $349 down payment is required

Unlike several other invisible aligner companies, byte offers multiple financing options that are inclusive to all financial situations to get the best possible monthly payment. Or customers can finance their invisible aligners through byte's financing partner, Affirm. byte accepts all major debit and credit cards including Care Credit.

search

Highlight: byte accepts multiple forms of payment, including dental insurance.

Customers can use their dental insurance, as well as their HSA or FSA debit card to pay for treatment.

Customers can also pay for their purchases with Splitit. Splitit is a global payment solution that allows shoppers to split the final cost into interest-free monthly payments. Currently, byte offers 3 or 6-month payment options with Splitit. There is no application process with Splitit; customers receive instant approval using their existing debit/credit card level.

Byte-at-Night Option

byte now offers a treatment plan in which customers only need to wear their aligners at night. This is an notable and exciting new offering, as many consumers don't love having to wear their aligners throughout the day, including having to take them out and clean them anytime they eat or drink anything besides water.

These at-night aligners are made with a grind resistant polymer material and are slightly thicker than byte's day-wear aligners. Consumers who go with this Byte-at-Night option will need to wear their nighttime aligners a minimum of 10 continuous hours. This treatment plan also takes 2-3 months longer to complete compared to the all-day aligner plan. The at-night treatment plan is also slightly more expensive, costing a single payment of $2,295, or $99.56 per month (after a $449 deposit) if doing a monthly payment plan.

byte now offers a military discount of $150 off for all active and retired military, along with discounts for first responders, and college students.

The Bad

Slightly Higher Prices

The entire in-home invisible aligners industry is much cheaper than traditional metal braces, but there are price fluctuations within the industry itself.

Though byte's monthly payment plan and free products included in the overall package are advantageous, the company's prices are slightly higher than other companies in the invisible aligners industry.

However, the price difference may be inconsequential given the great financing options and additional value.

The Bottom Line

byte is the highest-ranked company in the industry. The Byte for Life guarantee ensures that customers will have a straight smile for the rest of their lives — this guarantee is practically unheard of in the invisible aligner industry. While some companies will offer a 30-day guarantee, they usually only cover the impression kit. byte includes retainers, cleaner, and whitening products in its overall price, a perk not seen in many other invisible aligner companies. Additionally, byte does not require a downpayment on its monthly financing option through Affirm. Customers can also choose a monthly financing option at 0 percent APR through byte’s various financing partners.

Another attractive feature of byte's service is its HyperByte® technology, which reportedly cuts alignment time in half; this technology is included free as part of the treatment.

byte customer reviews praise byte's customer service team and many customers are pleased with how easy byte made the entire straightening process. Customers were also happy with the variety of payment options. Being able to pay upfront, through an HSA or FSA account, or by financing, is a huge plus for many consumers.

While byte has slightly higher prices than several other invisible braces companies, we recommend customers use byte because of the quality and range of service it provides, as well as the value of the time savings with faster results from its HyperByte technology.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.8

bookmark

Featured Review

Janel ! Knox, IN

I tried SDC and failed with it because their customer service was terrible and the retainers were so thick, painful and the treatment was over a year to complete. After three years, I decided to try again but this time I tried Byte. I picked them mostly because I saw I could get a straight smile in 11 weeks. I am so far beyond impressed with Byte. My treatment plan is 11 weeks, I am able to talk with these retainers in (they are thinner), the discomfort isn't too bad and their customer service has been amazing! Their packaging is above and beyond and they offer great products to go along with your treatment plan such as whiting supplies, hyperbyte and more. I never once had a difficult experience with byte and I am beyond impressed and pleased. They make me feel like I am not doing this alone.

Reply from byte

Thanks for giving byte a chance for the second chance at your smile, we got you!

Jan. 19th, 2020

bookmark

Featured Review

Angelina Skerritt Washington, DC

I absolutely loved - and still love Byte! Their team made sure that I had their support every step of the way. The process was quick, easy and affordable considering all of the sweet benefits! Even though my treatment is done, they managed to send me a free retainer and follow up post-treatment! Byte gave me my confidence at a price j couldn’t refuse.

Reply from byte

We're so happy to hear you're happy with your results, Angelina! We've got you covered, always <3

Apr. 9th, 2020

Lori Hules

Easy to order. The first aligner to adjust my teeth hurt all week, but after that each week has been easier and easier. I found wax helps smooth out any edges left on the inside near my tongue. Removing the aligner to eat and brush my teeth leaves my teeth hurting until I put it back on. The marking of upper and lower is helpful too. The little aligner box is very handy - the mirror, tools, and a place to stash extra wax. Ordering was easy. Customer service worked with my multiple payment methods and options. Best decision of mine, ever!

Reply from byte

Hey Lori! Thank you for the great feedback. We are happy you chose us on your journey to a better smile. We can't wait to see your new smile! At Byte we are always happy to help, if you have any questions or concerns we are just a message away at [email protected]

Apr. 29th, 2021

diep Nguyen Huntersville, NC

The care team at byte has been exceptional! From the beginning to the end they have been responsive, professional and given me a seamless experience all virtually. I have enjoyed the opportunity to be able to text them and email them with quick response times. In addition, the 3-D images provided prior to my aligners being made was great and helped me see what the end product would look like. If you were looking for a experience that is seamless, approachable and convenient Byte is the site to use!

Kristina Scruby Pooler, GA

I highly recommend this company to all my friends and family. This process is quick and easy. The best part is the hyperbyte. It speeds up the process of movement and I have found it relieves a lot of the aching from your teeth moving. The brightbyte whitens your teeth without tooth sensitivity. The retainers themselves are comfortable and easy to follow the plan. For the price of this program it is well worth it!

Reply from byte

Hi, thank you for the awesome review. We appreciate you telling your friends and family about us. From start to finish we do what we can to provide the best experience. Our customer care team is standing by for support if you ever have any questions.

Diane Murrieta, CA

I'm half way through my treatment, my teeth look GREAT, I can't wait until they are all finished moving into place. My entire experience with Byte has been wonderful, their customer service is exceptional. They are quick to answer questions. I'm beginning to love my smile again! I wish I started sooner.

Reply from byte

Hi, thank you for the awesome review. It makes us so happy to hear that you are starting to love your smile again, we are so grateful to be a part of this journey with you! From start to finish we do what we can to provide the best experience. We cannot wait to see those final results, you'll be showing off that new smile in no time! :)

Liz Kemp Little Rock, AR

Since my first contact with Byte they have been so attentive to my questions and concerns which made me comfortable with my decision to choose them. They sent detailed visual graphics of the plan they had to give me the smile I have always wanted.

Reply from byte

Throughout your entire treatment, our customer care team is here to provide you support and answer all your questions. We want this journey to be as easy and effortless as possible and make sure you feel comfortable every step of the way. We're so happy to hear that our team has been able to do this for you! We can't wait to see your new smile, we hope you'll share some results photos :)

Eve Port Charlotte, FL

Byte has made it easy for me to have the smile i wanted. It’s affordable and with simple instructions there was no fuss. My teeth were gapped, crooked and with an over bite. I’m amazed by the fast results and how wonderful my Teeth look. How amazing i feel. Thank you byte for my beautiful smile.

Reply from byte

Thanks for much for writing in and sharing! We're so happy to have you a part of the Byte family :)

Apr. 19th, 2021

Jenica Hafen American Fork, UT

From the time I decided to do byte I have had all my questions answered by my Byte consultant. I could text or email her and I always got a response. She walked me through each step and I am only on my 3rd step and seeing results already. I love them

Reply from byte

We are so excited to hear that you are already seeing progress. If you have any questions throughout treatment, our customer care team is standing by for support. We can’t wait to see those final results. Thank you for providing this great feedback.

Apr. 30th, 2021

David Anthony Johnson CA

I want to say that I am very happy that I chose Byte over Smiles Direct. They (Byte) have great customer service. When I had any kind of issue, they were on top of it. They were professional, helpful, and knowledgeable about the product. They sought to make sure I was happy. As for my teeth, I amazingly see the aligners working! My teeth were so crooked, I never thought a product like this could move them. I feel my teeth moving. When I take the aligners out, my teeth have shifted, I can feel the product working. So far, I have enjoyed the journey and I am so looking forward to the destination! I endorse Byte and will refer this product to my friends and family. David

Reply from byte

David, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Byte! We are so happy you chose us for your smile journey. We want our customer's experience at Byte to be as seamless, stress-free, and fun as possible, so we are so happy to hear about your great experience! We are excited to be on this journey with you and can't wait to see your final results.

Cindy Independence, KS

VERY pleased with Byte! I'm about halfway through my treatment and THRILLED with Byte! The process of getting set up and evaluated was super easy and very effective. All of my questions were answered and I never felt forced or coerced. In fact, when I got my treatment plan with amazing 3D video showing the weekly changes, I responded that I wanted to see something a little bit different in my new smile. They took my input and made a couple of adjustments without any concern or argument. I really felt a part of the process. The Byte by Night plan has been perfect for me and the simplest thing. The biggest thing that won me over was that Byte worked with my insurance and set me up with everything I needed to incorporate my coverage. I hadn't seen that with any other provider. Overall, I totally recommend Byte and have encouraged my daughter to consider Byte to tweak her post braces smile as well as few friends.

Reply from byte

We are so excited to hear that you are already noticing results! :)

Mar. 6th, 2021

Hannah Y Carlsbad, CA

I’m on week 4 of my 15 week treatment with Byte and so far it’s been great! I was a bit hesitant at first but as soon as I received my aligners in the mail Byte made it so simple for me to understand. Plus I can already notice a difference and my teeth are whiter from the whitening foam! Can’t wait for my end result!

danielstrehlau Los Angeles, CA

I have a positive experience with BYTE, I have been using it for 6 weeks, and their Support Team took great care of me, they analyzed the photos of my alignments on the teeth in detail and advised me on the next steps. I am in the beginning of treatment, but I have very positive and hopeful feelings about my smile!

Reply from byte

YAY!! This makes us so happy to hear :) Our customer care team is here for you every step of the way and really cares about getting you your dream smile. Any time you have a question, concern, or just want someone to hype up your new smile, we're here for you. We know this is just the beginning of your treatment, but we are so excited to get you to those final steps and see your results!

Evelyn Ross Auburndale, FL

They are easy to use and even in the first few weeks you can tell they are working. Not to mention the wonderful staff assistance you get for any questions or help that you need

Reply from byte

Our customer care team is here for you every step of the way and really cares about getting you your dream smile. Any time you have a question, concern, or just want someone to hype up your new smile, we're here for you :)

Franco Elora, TN

Have been using the Byte system for a month now and I could not be happier. I am seeing my teeth straighten while at the same time getting whiter. So much better than braces!!!

Reply from byte

We are so happy for you and your brand new whiter and brighter smile 😊 Our support team is always here to answer any questions, hype you up, and support you throughout your smile transformation. We are just a message away, so don't hesitate to reach out. Happy to have you in our Byte fam for life!

Evan Nakano Gardena, CA

The entire process was great. The first person I spoke to when inquiring about Byte was very helpful and made me feel comfortable about going with their brand of aligners. The impression kit was quickly delivered to me. I thought I would not get my actual aligners for another month, but I also received them fast! I started to notice a difference in my teeth around week 6. Customer service has also been great and I couldn't be happier! I would definitely recommend to anyone who has been on the fence about getting aligners for straighter teeth.

Reply from byte

Our team is here for you every step of the way. We know that going through a smile transformation journey is a big deal and we want to make sure you feel comfortable throughout the entire experience. We are so glad to hear our customer care team has been able to help you out and provide you with such a positive experience. We love that you are already seeing a noticeable difference, we can't wait to see your final results. Thanks so much for the review!

Paige Albany, NY

Although I have not yet finished my treatment, from start to now I’ve had nothing but an incredible experience with the customer service of Byte Me. I have already experienced such a transformation within my teeth and the progress is still not yet done. Compared to other aligner/brace programs, this was 100% the best financial choice for anyone looking for a straighter smile.

Reply from byte

Paige, we are thrilled to hear about your incredible experience with our team. We love to hear that you are seeing your progress and we can't wait to see your new smile! :)

Clay McAnany West Palm Beach, FL

Byte provided the most value for money by far compared to other aligner companies. The protection plan, free retainers for years after, speed of treatment, and customer service that couldn't be better made it an awesome choice! I have friends who went with a competitor for their aligners and are jealous when I tell them about Byte.

Reply from byte

Hi Clay, thank you for your review. Everyone deserves to have the smile of their dreams, which is why we do what we can to provide an affordable option with payment plans that fit your lifestyle. We are so happy to hear that you have felt support throughout your journey so far. We are so excited to see your final results and happy to have you in our Byte fam for LIFE!

Rebecca DuPree Charleston, SC

I am 15 weeks into my 26 week treatment and I am seriously SO happy. The progress has been amazing and I feel so confident about my smile. My teeth feel cleaner and healthier than ever too! (I’ve been lying way more attention to proper dental hygiene thanks to the aligners!) I opted for the daytime ones and I think they’ve been great- super clear, thinner than other brands I’ve seen, and really discreet. The customer service team has been super responsive and helpful too. I highly recommend going with Byte if you are looking at different clear aligner options. They’ve made it really simple and the results are so worth it.

Reply from byte

WOOHOO, you're almost there! You'll be showing off that new smile in no time :) We are so thrilled to hear that you are loving your Byte journey and seeing the differences it has made! Our team is here to support you at each step in your experience, from the day you order your impression kit to when you receive your retainers. Anytime you have a question, concern, or just want to show off your smile transformation we got you covered!

Boice Buffalo, NY

There’s poor communication when you have a long treatment plan. Nowhere in the original documentation did they explain the process for getting the remaining set of aligners. I assumed they would automatically be delivered, but I had to reach out to them when I realized I was running out of aligners. I ended up having to use the week 15 aligners for 2 months, the whole time hoping they didn’t break. Those issues aside the product definitely does work, and the 3D model they send you as part of your treatment plan has been very accurate. Obviously the main appeal to these aligners is the cost. After insurance I ended up only paying about $1k.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that this has been your experience. Our goal at Byte is to make sure you get your dream smile and sometimes that means adjusting the original treatment timeline to make sure your teeth can properly move into place. Throughout treatment, our team sends periodic check-in emails to make sure things are going well. If you have not been receiving those and to take care of your other concerns, please email [email protected] so we can get you taken care of as soon as possible.

Apr. 6th, 2021

Stephanie Whitfield Mebane, NC

Byte customer service is excellent. Not only is the product itself superb, but the customer service representatives go above and beyond to answer any questions. I highly recommend Byte!

Elyssa El Campo, TX

I love the convenience for byte! Their customer service has been great and if any questions arise, they are quick to respond! I am on my week 5 trays and have no complains so far!!

Lindsay Maas Hamilton, OH

Byte was so easy and efficient to work with! Their specialist took their time answering all my questions and concerns and made me feel confident in my decision to better my smile!

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for the amazing review, we really appreciate it! Our team is here to make your entire Byte journey as easy and stress-free as possible and we are thrilled to hear your Byte advisor was able to provide that to you. If you ever have any questions, concerns, or just want someone to hype up your progress, our team is here for you :)

casey whitney Ashburn, VA

It was all quick easy and inexpensive. The people I spoke/interacted with were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The best part is I was able to have input on my treatment plan.

Reply from byte

Throughout your entire treatment, our customer care team is here to provide you support and answer all your questions. We want this journey to be as easy and effortless as possible. We're so happy to hear that our team has been able to do this for you! We can't wait to see your new smile, we hope you'll share some results photos :)

Briana Alhamdani Guthrie, OK

Everyone I have encountered on my byte journey has been so nice! The process is extremely streamlined and simple. The prices and payment options are bar none the best around. You really can’t get any better than byte!

Reply from byte

Byte is proud to be the best value in the orthodontic space! We are so happy that we were able to help you find a pricing option that works best for you. Happy to have you a part of the Byte family! Thank you for taking the time to submit this awesome review :)

Cassandra Bracamonte Tucson, AZ

Wonderful customer service, especially with Olivia B. and everything she did to assist! The aligners have been wonderful and we are so happy with the overall experience. The sales associate we worked with created problems for us because he gave us incorrect information and we weren't able to resolve the issue.

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear that Olivia B was able to provide you with such a positive experience! We always want to make sure our customers feel supported throughout their entire Byte journey. If you are having issues with other representatives, we would love to look into this further and assist in resolving any concerns. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST, and a member of our customer care team will help you out!

Rachel Mendoza Covina, CA

So far amazing, just signed up waiting for my aligners and I'm so excited. Affordable, Convenient, and Courteous is how I would describe my byte experience so far. Looking forward to my new smile 😃!

Reply from byte

Hi Rachel! Thanks so much for writing in and sharing your Byte experience so far. We're so excited for you to get your aligners and start your treatment plan. Our customer care team is here for you every step of the way, so if you have any questions as you're getting started, please don't hesitate to reach out. We got you! :)

Alexia Kissimmee, FL

I’ve been using byte about 3 weeks and I’ve noticed significant changes. Whiter and straighter. Can’t wait to see the ending results. I’m already impressed!

Reply from byte

YESSS!! We love the BrightByte whitening foam, it makes straightening your smile that much more exciting :) We're so happy to hear that you're seeing results already and cannot wait to watch your smile continue to progress. We hope you'll share some results photos :)

Nicole Arnold Portsmouth, NH

Everything has been so smooth, I love it!! The customer service has been the best. I'm on week 7 and I can already see the progress. I'm very excited!!!

Reply from byte

YAY for week 7!! You'll be showing off your new smile in no time :) We do what we can to make the Byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day you receive your retainers. We hope you'll share some result photos with us!

Jessica Sevier Woodland, WA

I was skeptical. But everything has been amazing. Fast results, low payments. And great customer service. My results are awesome in these short 5 weeks!

Reply from byte

We're so happy we could exceed your expectations! At Byte, we want to make sure that you feel supported from the day you order your impression kit until you get your retainers. Our team is here to make sure the process is as effortless as possible and that you feel comfortable through every step. If you ever have any questions, just send us an email to [email protected] and a member of our team will be ready to assist you!

Danielle T Stafford, TX

Their service is super flexible. Even though I'm financially struggling, Madisen really helped me make this process possible.. and the packaging is remarkable!

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review. Everyone deserves to have the smile of their dreams, which is why we do what we can to provide an affordable option with payment plans that fit your lifestyle. We are so happy to hear that you have felt support throughout your journey so far. We are so excited to see your final results!

Des Phoenix, AZ

It took some convincing to try this out and so glad I did. Almost 5 years in, and already seeing significant results. Hyperbite is a game changer and the Bright byte is totally worth it! I will be long term usual of bright byte.

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose Byte to be a part of your smile transformation journey. We can't wait to see your progress each week! Thanks for writing in and sharing your Byte experience :)

Jennifer Heffner Greenville, SC

Byte didn’t leave out any information. I usually have so many questions when trying to decide whether or not I want to try something new. From the time I received the impression kit to getting my aligners in the mail, Byte kept me informed throughout the entire process.

Reply from byte

It is so important to us that our customers feel supported and comfortable throughout every step of their Byte journey. We are so happy to hear that our team was able to provide that experience to you. We can't wait to see your smile transformation, thanks so much for writing in! :)

Auri El Paso, TX

I am so happy with my aligners and I get excited every week seeing how my teeth will change. I am currently on my 12 week and can’t wait to see how my teeth will turn out. I 10/10 would recommend to my friend or anyone who asks. They also have amazing customer service and it nice knowing that if you have a problem they will fix it right away!

Reply from byte

Auri, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Byte. It's always so exciting to see your progress throughout your smile journey. We hope to continue this amazing experience and we can't wait to see your new smile! :)

Yesenia F Inglewood, CA

It was a great experience with Byte. The advisor was extremely helpful and was always there when you had any questions. When it was time to do my impressions, I texted my advisor for help and was very quick in responding and made me feel secure through out the whole process.

Reply from byte

We are happy to hear about your awesome experience with our team and that we get to guide you through this smile transformation. We are so excited :) The support doesn't stop here. Our entire team is here to support you every step of the way and wants to make your treatment as smooth and stress-free as possible. You deserve a smile you love and we cannot wait to get you there. Thanks for the awesome review, and welcome to the Byte fam!

Phoebe Bone Atlanta, GA

Byte is a classic example of you get what you pay for. I decided to go with Byte to straighten my teeth because they had (1) the lowest prices of any competitor, (2) a reputation for exceptional customer service, and (3) the quickest treatment times I could find anywhere. (1) While they did in fact have the lowest prices compared to the treatments I shopped around for, my experience with customer service and treatment times has been disappointing and does not meet my expectations. (2) Each time I have an issue, a new customer service rep responses to an email or calls me back, giving the feeling of little to no consistency in my case. Additionally, customer service has taken over 48 hours to email me back before, which is fine when I am shopping for clothes, however I would appreciate a little more service from a dental services provider. (3) Please do not count on the 15 week treatment time they quote you. I am on my third round of “refinements” (i.e. sets of aligners) and my treatment has almost stretched an entire year (10 months and counting). This delay could be caused by many things, including my own ability to take accurate impressions, however the short treatment time was a factor in my decision to go with this company. All in all, the treatment does straighten your teeth. I have seen improvement in the straightness of my teeth and am looking forward to my new smile by the end of this. However, be prepared for disconnected back-and-forths with customer service and a try or two of getting the treatment right.

Reply from byte

Hi Phoebe, we appreciate the feedback and we can understand your frustrations. We know the importance of feeling supported throughout your smile journey and we’re sorry to hear that this was not your experience. If you are ever needing immediate assistance you can reach our customer care team at 877-298-3669 and we are happy to assist. We know you want your smile straightened in the time your treatment plan advised, and so do we. When your original impressions are received our dental team creates a custom treatment plan to address your particular concerns. In some cases, we discover that certain teeth are more stubborn in their movement than we anticipated. Because of this, there are often points where treatments need to be adjusted. We are dedicated to getting your smile back on track. If there is anything we can do to help, we are standing by for support.

Lindsey Beacom Angleton, TX

They have been great, answered any questions, checking in, the process has been easy and refreshing! Plus I'm seeing results. The aligners take some getting used to but soon you don't even notice them being on. Highly recommend getting Byte! The price is great, the product is phenomenal, and the customer service is the best!

Reply from byte

Lindsey, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Byte. We are thrilled to hear that you are already seeing results, that's the best part! We can't wait to see your new smile.

Kathrine Blegen Minneapolis, MN

My experience with the Byte nighttime aligners has gone above and beyond my expectations. All of my questions have been responded too quickly and professional, and I feel like the level of support and customer service I have received has been top notch. My smile is looking beautiful and I can't wait to show it off this summer!

Reply from byte

Woohoo! We are so happy to hear that our team has taken such great care of you. Our goal is to make sure you are getting the support you need throughout your treatment. We are so excited you get to show that beautiful new smile this summer! :)

Dan Burris American Fork, UT

My experience with Byte has been ok. I'm decently happy with the set of results from the first treatment, but some teeth need to be fixed (as my bite is out of whack) and I am having a second impression kit being made. Customer support responds usually within 48 hours. I give three stars as the first treatment plan did not provide the desired results I was looking for, and the fact that I have been waiting for this to get fixed and have another treatment plan provided for over a month, and the next set of aligners won't be done for another 6 weeks. So while they advertise they are significantly faster than other brands, in the end I'm still taking just as much time as if I had gone with a standard competitor, for nearly the same price. However, my interactions have been positive, and the perfect alignment of my teeth is guaranteed for life, so this second treatment plan will be free, a major plus.

Reply from byte

Dan, thank you for taking the time to review your experience with Byte. We appreciate the feedback as it helps us grow and better serve our customers. We can understand your frustrations. When your original impressions are received our dental team creates a custom treatment plan to address your particular concerns. In some cases, we discover that certain teeth are more stubborn in their movement than we anticipated. Because of this, there are often points where treatments need to be adjusted. You are covered with our satisfaction guarantee for additional treatment to get you to the smile we promised. We can understand that waiting for additional aligners can be frustrating our aligners go through a thorough manufacturing process and quality inspection in order to provide you with the best quality aligners. We appreciate your patience and are looking forward to getting you to your final results.

Alyssa Angela Chow Sacramento, CA

My Byte experience has been great the whole way through, starting from customer service as well as the aligner experience in general. I still have 6 more weeks to go, but I'm already happy with the progress! Recommend the night aligners for anyone whos thinking about getting their teeth straightened! Thanks Byte team!

Reply from byte

We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience with Byte. We are so happy to hear about your amazing experience thus far and that you are already seeing results. Our goal here at Byte is to help our customers get a smile they love- with a treatment that is as seamless and stress-free as possible! 😊

Erin Horse Shoe, NC

Extremely affordable, quick turnaround, the only company that offers nighttime aligners. And the Byte advisors are super helpful and with you every single step of the way. Highly recommend Byte! You won’t be disappointed.

Reply from byte

Hi Erin! Our care team does just that- we CARE! We want to make sure the experience is as seamless as possible, and we're thrilled to hear your Byte adviser was able to do just that. It's just a taste of what care with Byte is like. We cannot wait to get you a smile that you love. Thanks for the awesome review, we are so happy to be on this smile journey with you!

Annie Fairfax, VA

Byte has been great. They have made sure to maintain contact throughout the process. They are quick with their customer service. The aligners are doing their job and improving my smile very quickly.

Reply from byte

Woohoo Annie! Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that your experience has been so positive. We hope to continue with this great experience, let us know if you have any questions. We are always happy to help

Akhil San Ramon, CA

I have been using byte aligners for 10 weeks now. Total period is 21 weeks so am half way through. Best part I like is their customer support. They go out of way to help from the time I thought of ordering the impressions kit. I was very surprised when their emailed me from time to time to check how its going. We rarely see this kind of customer support. Coming to aligners, they are easy to put on, hyperbyte makes you feel comfortable when the aligners don’t sit right especially when starting with new set. So far, it has been a pleasant journey and would highly recommend byte.

Reply from byte

Akhil, we appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. Our team's number one goal is to make you feel supported and to get your questions answered so we are happy to hear this has been your experience. We are here to support you to that final step, so don't hesitate to reach out! :)

May. 4th, 2021

Heather Surdick Marietta, GA

I'm on week 8 of a 13 week aligner set and everything is going well so far. I can definitely see the difference in my teeth. I always change my aligners every Tues evening and for about 24 hours they are a little uncomfortable, but feel fine after that for the rest of the week. It is a little annoying to take them out and put them back in after eating, but it is worth it to be done in 13 weeks. Overall, this is worth the money and time. Hopefully my teeth will continue to shift and move like they should and I will have a much better smile at the end!

Reply from byte

Hey Heather! Thank you for the great feedback. We are happy you chose us on your journey to a better smile. We can't wait to see your new smile! At Byte we are always happy to help, if you have any questions or concerns we are just a message away at [email protected]

Nikole L. Plymouth, MA

Byte has been awesome and has delivered great results so far! I'm only about halfway through with my treatment plan, but the pain has been so minimal, if any, and the fit of the aligners is perfect! Each week when I switch them out I see results within days. I can't wait to see how the end result turns out! One con I will say, though, is their customer service team has not been the best. They messed up my payment and so decided to credit me (which is great) but the credit took nearly two months and CONSTANT follow up with their communications team. Everyone kept re-directing me to someone else. It felt like they were purposely dodging me to try and get out of the refund they promised. Eventually, I did end up getting the money credited but not sure it was worth the hassle dealing with them for their mistake.

Reply from byte

Halfway already! We are so excited to get you to that final step! We are sorry to hear about your experience with our Customer Care team. It is great to hear that you did end up getting that money credited. Feel free to reach out to us any time you have questions or concerns. The quickest way to reach is by phone during normal business hours MST Monday-Friday at (877) 298-3669.

Teresa Knoxville, TN

Would never give a positive review of a less than stellar product. This product deserves props. I am on week five , of 10 weeks for top teeth and 21 for my bottom. It is shocking the improvement in a little over four weeks of night treatment. I’m not sure if any adult every needs to pay triple for an orthodontist again. I was trepidation’s. Not so much now. I am excited to see end results. God Bless this company. So appreciative.

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear that you are already seeing results! We are so excited for you and your new smile. Thank you so much for leaving this awesome review!

Kirsten Terry Dawson Springs, KY

Just started my byte treatment plan. The whole process in getting started has been super easy. Customer service has been fantastic so far, they have been quick to help and stay in touch via email and text message. No complaints at all. I wasn’t totally for sure about my treatment plan and the specialists even went back in and made a few tweaks to make sure I was completely satisfied. Lots of options for financing. Even the packaging is nicely done with thorough instructions. I’m so excited to see my end result!

Reply from byte

Hi Kirsten! Wow- we are so excited that our team was able to support you from the start and we cannot wait to continue on this smile journey with you. We are always a message away at [email protected] Let's get that awesome new smile! :)

Apr. 29th, 2021

Brandy Fort Worth, TX

I have been using Byte for 5 weeks now. The process has been extremely easy and communication has been great from the impressions to receiving my aligners! My aligners have fit perfect every week and my teeth are clearly moving as they should! I would definitely recommend byte to anyone looking to straighten their teeth! My aligners fit comfortably and the foam cleaner they give you to put in them also whitens you’re teeth! Everything has been so convenient, I wished I would have done it sooner! I only have to wear mine 17 weeks!!

Reply from byte

Brandy, this is so awesome to hear, thanks so much for the review! We love that you are having such an incredible experience with Byte so far. We appreciate you recommending Byte to everyone and feel so lucky to have you a part of our Byte family. Our customer care team is here for you every step of the way, so if you ever need anything please don't hesitate to reach out!

Jessica Stevens Temecula, CA

I absolutely love my Byte aligners! I actually love everything about Byte! I'm a graphic designer so I have mad respect for their packaging design and advertising. It's just brilliant. I think their customer service is spot on. And of course, the product works and is easy. I ordered the night Byte's so I only have to wear them while I sleep. It's very convenient and I'm loving my results. Just make sure you don't switch your aligners to the next one, until your teeth have fully adjusted to the current aligners and there are no gaps between your teeth and the aligners. That's my hot tip!

Reply from byte

This is such an amazing review! Thanks for all the love coming from a graphic designer. We are excited that you are already seeing and loving your results!

Apr. 30th, 2021

Amanda Reed Columbus, OH

I chose Byte because of the research I did for the best company. Their customer service is amazing. However with the braces themselves the febrile first set was not cut right and they really cut up my lips and tongue. When I was done with my first set, my teeth were not as straight as they should have been, and I was using hyperbyte every day as directed. They sent me new molds, and sent me a whole new set of aligners. Which is totally fine, but it was going on 6 months and with the hyper byte they were saying I could be done in half of the time. So then I went through my second set still using hyper byte and I’m now at the end of that set and my teeth are still not straight. They are straightER but not the end result. So I just did a remold and am working on my 3rd set. It’s been almost a year, so by the time it’s said and done it might be a year and a half to get my best result. Their customer service and the fact they guarantee my smile for life is what makes them great. I know that a lot of this could be my own stubborn teeth not wanting to move, so it’s not all of their fault. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to use invisible braces.