byte® is an invisible aligner company that allows consumers who need minimal to moderate dental alignment to receive treatment without ever having to visit a dentist or orthodontist.

byte's Smile Science technology was created by world-renowned celebrity cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jon Marashi, and designs a personalized smile, unique to you. The proprietary byte Aligner System also includes HyperByte, which cuts treatment time in half and reduces any discomfort that can be associated with orthodontic treatment.

Special Offer
byte is currently offering BestCompany visitors an exclusive promotion:

Impression Kit for Only $29.95 ($95 Value)

+ $100 off Aligners

To redeem this offer, click the "Visit Site" button and it will automatically be applied to your order.

The majority of byte reviews reveal happy customers who have nothing but praise for the company. Customers were not only pleased with the treatment time, low cost, and straightforward process, but they also highly praised byte's customer service team. Many customers felt that the customer service representatives were responsive, personable, and knowledgeable.

We believe customers can expect a positive experience when working with byte.

The Good

• Simple and Straightforward Process
  • High Frequency Vibration ($900 Value) Included Free
  • Three-Month Average Treatment
  • Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner
  • Payment Options

Simple and Straightforward Process

byte's invisible aligners are clear plastic devices custom made to fit your teeth. Over time, the clear aligners will gradually shift your teeth, so you have a straighter smile.

Using the at-home impression kit, consumers will use a molding putty and trays to make the impression of their teeth, and then they'll send those impressions back to byte using the supplied free pre-paid shipping box.

The molds from the impression you send back will generate an interactive 3D model of what your teeth look like, and what they will look like after treatment. Byte will then determine if they're a good candidate for the product.

byte is designed to help people who need minor to moderate alignments. If you have crooked teeth, crowded teeth, or simply need a minor bite correction, byte is an excellent option.

If you're not a candidate for byte, the company will refund you the full price of the impression kit.

A licensed dentist or orthodontist will review the molds of the teeth and determine the best course of action. Customers who get approved will then receive their clear aligners a few weeks later. The aligners are made of a BPA-free, highly transparent, medical-grade, polymer film. byte even boasts that its aligners are high impact, tear-resistant, and 88 percent more stain-resistant than other aligners.

byte also guarantees your smile for life. That means that if your teeth move out of alignment after going through the byte treatment, byte will cover the cost to straighten them, no questions asked.

Not only do other companies charge customers for retainers to keep their teeth straight, but most companies also lack a lifetime guarantee.

High Frequency Vibration ($900 Value) Included Free

HyperByte is the company's exclusive dental movement acceleration device. High frequency vibrations or (HFV) uses soft micropulses that transmit through the roots of the teeth to the surrounding bone. According to byte, this type of therapy can reduce discomfort and will seat the aligners around the teeth. This will help cause better aligner traction, more accurate teeth movement, and much faster treatment times.

Research shows that this type of technology has been proven, and used for years by orthodontists selling it to their patients for as much as $900 a piece.  Only byte includes this FDA cleared technology free for its customers.

Three-Month Average Treatment

Though the duration of treatment will vary case-by-case as the treatment program depends on several factors, including the extent of the individual customer's alignment needs, byte offers one of the quickest teeth straightening programs.

Consumers can also expect a faster treatment time if they're following byte's recommended guidelines:

• Wear the aligners as much as possible — only taking them out to eat or drink
  • Use the aligners on both the lower and upper teeth
  • Order replacement aligners immediately if one gets lost or damaged
  • Switch aligners every week

Because of the company's HyperByte technology, customers typically finish the program in three months.

Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner

Very few invisible aligner providers include the value that byte does. byte offers free retainers to customers. Other invisible braces companies charge up to $99 for a pair of retainers that last only six months.

byte also includes a bottle of BrightByte 3-in-1 premium teeth whitening foam, breath freshener, and aligner cleaner for free. Because teeth alignment requires customers to wear aligners all day, byte wants to help customers have a whiter, brighter smile at the same time.

byte recommends cleaning the aligners immediately after taking them out to prevent them from looking cloudy or discolored. However, byte advises customers to clean the aligners with the BrightByte whitening gel that acts as a teeth whitener/foam cleanser and not to use other whitening products as they can damage the aligners.

byte also offers free shipping both ways on all packages sent and received.

Payment Options

There are a few different payment options. Customers can pay the full cost upfront or they can choose a monthly financing option through bytepay™, byte’s all-new 100 percent guaranteed approval rate payment plan with no credit checks.

• The one-time payment option is $1,895
  • The monthly option is an $83 monthly payment over 25 months — a $349 down payment is required

Unlike several other invisible aligner companies, byte offers multiple financing options that are inclusive to all financial situations to get the best possible monthly payment. Or customers can finance their invisible aligners through byte's financing partner, Affirm. byte accepts all major debit and credit cards including Care Credit.

search

Highlight: byte accepts multiple forms of payment, including dental insurance.

Customers can use their dental insurance, as well as their HSA or FSA debit card to pay for treatment.

Customers can also pay for their purchases with Splitit. Splitit is a global payment solution that allows shoppers to split the final cost into interest-free monthly payments. Currently, byte offers 3 or 6-month payment options with Splitit. There is no application process with Splitit; customers receive instant approval using their existing debit/credit card level.

byte now offers a military discount of $150 off for all active and retired military, along with discounts for first responders, and college students.

The Bad

Slightly Higher Prices

The entire in-home invisible aligners industry is much cheaper than traditional metal braces, but there are price fluctuations within the industry itself.

Though byte's monthly payment plan and free products included in the overall package are advantageous, the company's prices are slightly higher than other companies in the invisible aligners industry.

However, the price difference may be inconsequential given the great financing options and additional value.

The Bottom Line

The byte-for-Life guarantee ensures that customers will have a straight smile for the rest of their lives — this guarantee is practically unheard of in the invisible aligner industry. While some companies will offer a 30-day guarantee, they usually only cover the impression kit. byte includes retainers, cleaner, and whitening products in its overall price, a perk not seen in many other invisible aligner companies. Additionally, byte does not require a down payment on its monthly financing option through Affirm. Customers can also choose a monthly financing option at 0 percent APR through byte’s various financing parters.

Another attractive feature of byte's service is its HyperByte® technology, which reportedly cuts alignment time in half; this technology is included free as part of the treatment.

Customer reviews praise byte's customer service team and many customers are pleased with how easy byte made the entire straightening process. Customers were also happy with the variety of payment options. Being able to pay upfront, through an HSA or FSA account, or by financing, is a huge plus for many consumers.

While byte has slightly higher prices than several other invisible braces companies, we recommend customers use byte because of the quality and range of service it provides, as well as the value of the time savings from its HyperByte technology.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.9

Janel !

January 16th, 2020 Knox, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I tried SDC and failed with it because their customer service was terrible and the retainers were so thick, painful and the treatment was over a year to complete. After three years, I decided to try again but this time I tried Byte. I picked them mostly because I saw I could get a straight smile in 11 weeks. I am so far beyond impressed with Byte. My treatment plan is 11 weeks, I am able to talk with these retainers in (they are thinner), the discomfort isn't too bad and their customer service has been amazing! Their packaging is above and beyond and they offer great products to go along with your treatment plan such as whiting supplies, hyperbyte and more. I never once had a difficult experience with byte and I am beyond impressed and pleased. They make me feel like I am not doing this alone.

Jan 19, 2020

Thanks for giving byte a chance for the second chance at your smile, we got you!

Angelina Skerritt

April 8th, 2020 Washington, DC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I absolutely loved - and still love Byte! Their team made sure that I had their support every step of the way. The process was quick, easy and affordable considering all of the sweet benefits! Even though my treatment is done, they managed to send me a free retainer and follow up post-treatment! Byte gave me my confidence at a price j couldn’t refuse.

Apr 09, 2020

We're so happy to hear you're happy with your results, Angelina! We've got you covered, always <3

Katey Hawley

July 6th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I went with Byte over the competition based on the positive reviews and the quick treatment time, and have to say that I made the right choice. Their customer service was always quick with a response and a solution to any of my concerns, and I’m really happy with the results of my teeth. My only feedback for improvement is that my top aligners required a shorter treatment time than my lower, but this wasn’t made clear to me until I reached out and asked (I received fewer top aligners, so I kept wearing my last pair) that I found out I only had to wear those top aligners at night. It wasn’t a big deal, but my last top pair got worn out from wearing them the 22 hours/day that I thought was required. But beyond that, my experience has been great so far, and the team at Byte has been exceptional with their service.

Chris

July 6th, 2020 Atlanta, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

On Week 5 and my teeth are looking amazing!

Tee20

July 6th, 2020 Charlotte, NC

I’m so glad I ran across Byte . I’m on week 7 and my smile is already brighten up a room. It feels amazing knowing my advisor is a click away. I can’t wait to see my teeth once this is all done, because so far Byte has exceeded my expectations😀

geovanna mogrovejo

July 6th, 2020 Ridgewood, NY

Great experience so far. Amazing service and csnt wait to see the results.

Miranda

July 6th, 2020 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have yet to get my aligners but can say the process thus far has been very easy. My impression kit arrived fast and I was impressed at the timeline given for my treatment (8 weeks). Whenever I have questions I am sure to get a quick response. Good experience so far!

dan Kennedy

July 6th, 2020 Castle Rock, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service. Checked in with me to see how things were going. Sent new photos to the dental team to get my lower teeth straighter without any questions. Stood behind their guarantee.

elana :]

July 6th, 2020 Jonesboro, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Bytes customer service is amazing, they are so very helpful and customized my treatment plan even more to make me happy with my smile! They have a payment option for everyone!

Nikia

July 6th, 2020 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far the process has been great. The first thing I have to mention is the customer service. If I have any questions or concerns I called my representative and they took car of me in a professional and efficient manner. I definitely made the right decision!

Alyssa Sigler

July 6th, 2020 Flat Rock, MI

What I like best about the company is the willingness of the team to help me get my perfect smile. Everyone has been very helpful and polite the whole time. I don’t have any dislikes so far everyone has done a great job making me feel comfortable and excited about my treatment plan.

Diane Donner

July 6th, 2020 Summerville, SC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am only on my third week using Byte. I can already see results and things are going faster than I had hoped. The system is affordable and much quicker than other aligners. I am recommending Byte aligners to everyone that I know that is considering this type of dental work.

Casey G

July 6th, 2020 Cedar Grove, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The best part about Byte was the customer service which was really important to me. Someone will reach out to you during each step to check in in and answer any questions you have. They were super friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to get in touch with. The process has been quick and easy and I’m glad I chose a Byte!

Kevin Garland

July 6th, 2020 Cartersville, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service is so great! The only think I dislike is that you don’t get the lifetime guarantee unless you buy retainers for $99 every 6 months for the rest of your life. Other than that, everything is incredible.

Nakya Duff

July 6th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My favorite thing about byte has been the customer service. Each representative I've communicated with has been diligent in making sure my experience is going well and are able to answer all of my questions promplty and in detail. Thanks byte!

Kristin

July 6th, 2020 Sidney, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great experience from the start! Happy with my teeth so far and can’t wait to see final results!

Jacqueline Campbell

July 6th, 2020 Mandeville, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has changed my smile so quickly! Only to add with its super fast shipping of the kit and additional products, the Friendly staff has always addressed my needs. No complaints here!

K Tran

July 6th, 2020 Miami, FL

Great customer service, Competitive pricing, and convenient. Cant wait to start

Brianna Westover

July 6th, 2020 Nashville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Working with Byte has been so great! They have the best customer service who is quick to respond and so helpful! They are there to help guide you every step of the process! My aligners just shipped and I cannot wait to start the process! They even shipped earlier than originally said! So excited for this journeys

kelsey martin

July 6th, 2020 Bayville, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am receiving my aligners soon and any questions I have had are answered in a timely manner. I am very excited for my treatment to begin, and I love that I get to wear my aligners at night as well. It is a great option for someone with a busy lifestyle.

Dalia R.

July 6th, 2020 Cypress, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am currently in week 9 of my 15wk treatment plan and I am loving the results I have seen so far! I honestly didn’t know how drastic the improvement was until I compared a picture from week 1 and week 9. I am sooo excited to see my final results! They are very comfortable to wear and not noticeable at all! When I tell people I am wearing them they don’t believe me until I take them out lol. Thank you Byte for giving me the confidence to laugh & smile more!!!

Hadasha DeLaRosa

July 6th, 2020 Newark, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

From ordering my impression kit to receiving my aligners, my byte experience has been amazing. My byte advisor and the care team have been very attentive. And the overall process of creating my molds and using the aligners is super straightforward thanks to the instructional videos/pamphlets byte provides.

Travis Truong

July 6th, 2020 Largo, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I’ve enjoyed this whole experience. Their process is smooth and they really are prompt to respond. Quarantine is a great time to better your smile. Byte underpromises and overdelivers, I thought it would take weeks for my aligners to be ready and it was here in a week. I have recommended them to multiple people so far.

Patricia Werder

July 6th, 2020 Trenton, NJ

Byte has an excellent customer service for sure. However, so far for my case, the treatment still is on-the-go situation. I am in the 2nd week of the 3rd treatment right now so I don't know if this time will make my teeth align proper. This is a journey so I have to take a leap of faith and just hope for the best

Sep 30, 2019

We do what we can to make this journey as smooth as possible. Thank you for being amazing!

Aleah Gree

July 2nd, 2020 High Point, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The company has payment plans for easy pay, very reasonable prices, friendly professional staff that are supportive, website is easy to use, shipping kit was fast and instructions were easy to understand.

Ashley Berta

July 2nd, 2020 , OK DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I've been wanting to get aligners for a while. I was doing research on all the different companies and saw ByteMe. They had good ratings, so I thought I would give it a try. I got my impression kit just a few days after I paid for the kit. They gave me very clear and easy instructions on how to do the impressions. I loved how I had someone contact me to keep me posted, seeing if I needed anything, making sure if I had questions, and quickly answering if I did. After I sent my impressions kit in, I got to see a whole 3D model of my mouth through each step of the alignment process. I really liked being able to see what my smile would be after, and it made me so ready to get started. ByteMe is super cost friendly and the advisors are VERY nice, helpful, and very quick to respond any way you contact them. I highly recommend them for anyone wanting a better smile!

Renae Brunning

July 2nd, 2020 Riverside, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was scared to do this at first BUT BYTE made it easy and exciting to make my teeth straight and beautiful. I’m 51 and have never had braces. I only needed to wear my aligners for 19 weeks. It was a breeze ;-)

Cheyenne Pitts

July 2nd, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have had a great experience with Byte so far. Taking the impressions was easy and I received a digital image of my new smile in less than a week after they received my impressions. My byte advisor was very friendly and answered any and all questions I had about the process. I have now purchased my aligners and I can’t wait to receive them and begin the journey to my new smile!

Breanna Miller

July 2nd, 2020 Akron, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Such good employees! Easy fast and well organized! Nice payment plans and they work with you

Jamaela Malhotra

July 2nd, 2020 Elizabeth, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

If you are considering an aligners system, Byte is the way to go! Great product, great price, great customer service!

Daniela Hernandez

July 2nd, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Staff is amazing! They reach out to you to answer any questions you might have. They go above & beyond to make this experience so worthwhile. The first step was easy & everything is explained thoroughly on the website & the booklet they send you. So far it's pretty great! I cant wait to recieve my alligners!!

Marilyn B

July 2nd, 2020 Lehi, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have loved every step of this experience. The difference is obvious in 8 weeks! I can’t wait to be finished, but the time seems to be racing by. Painless and clear and easy. Customer service is great, but I have no significant problems or questions. Would absolutely recommend Byte!!

Tanya Franke

July 1st, 2020 Milwaukee, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When my impression kit arrived, the mouth guards were too big to for my mouth. I emailed Byte and got an immediate response that they will send me smaller ones for free with express shipping. My teeth hurt the day after I put new aligners in but seeing how much straighter my teeth are in just 9 weeks make it worth it! I love the teeth whitener.

Steph

July 1st, 2020 Decatur, GA

Courtney and everyone I spoke to were nice, they answered all my questions and helped me with financing! I'm so excited to get my teeth straightened at a great price. The molding process was fairly easy and the app was simple to use.

Anya Zari

July 1st, 2020 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am halfway through the treatment and seeing a real change! Reading reviews from other people helped me to make a decision to go ahead with this process, so I would like to contribute a feedback of my own to let people know: this Byte thing works!! I loved the computer simulation visual plan that was sent to me prior to making any purchase commitments and it shows you how many aligner sets you'll need and how many weeks it'll take for you personally to get your optimal result. I'm loving the Byte device that helps me to settle in comfortably with each new aligner set. Communication team is really well organized, there's a consistent check-in on your progress. Can't wait to see the final results, great experience all around so far!!

Carl Jackson

July 1st, 2020 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Products used are of high quality and very easy to use. The instructions provided for any beginner are easy to follow which makes the experience that more exciting. Also the use of technology that provides safe and pretty rapid results are just what I would use as high points when recommending to a friend. Can't wait to see the final result. The only dislike would be the slight discomfort that comes along with the aligners in the beginning.

Marthina Booysen

July 1st, 2020 Marina del Rey, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Byte has been great so far. The impression kit was easy to use and they've been very supportive of my process. Their customer service is amazing!

Marilyn Saephan

July 1st, 2020 Hercules, CA

I haven't started my byte journey yet but I love the byte team. They are always so quick to respond.

Liz Hatfield

July 1st, 2020 Champaign, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I first heard about Byte while browsing on Instagram. I wasn’t sure how to feel about it so I went ahead and visited my dentist, who then referred me to an orthodontist who stated that my treatment would cost double what Byte was quoting and stated it would take a full year in braces. Byte’s team stated I could have a great smile in 4-5 months and were excellent about keeping in touch through email, text and a couple of phone calls. Byte is really good about explaining every step of the process in manner that’s informative and yet leaves you feeling like you have options. I personally love that my treatment won’t cost as much and can be done quicker. I’ve just purchased my treatment plan and am waiting to receive my aligners. So excited to see how well this will work!

Monique Brown

July 1st, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love how simple and fast the process was! Communication between the byte advisor and I was always awesome. And I overall felt excited and anxious to get the smile I been dreaming about!

sharon mattheisen

July 1st, 2020 Park City, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has been responsive and helpful. The molds were very easy to complete and mail in. My aligners arrived in the time frame that was advertised. So far the process has been easy enough (I am using the night time option). I am 3/4ths of the way through and am out of my top aligners so have reached out to my support person at byte who is supposed to correct this.

J Burns

July 1st, 2020 Englewood, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Busy mom of four approved. Major results already in less than a months time. Recommend!!

Jordan Forney

July 1st, 2020 West Lafayette, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

When I started, I was expecting a fair amount of discomfort wearing the aligners, but that is not the case. They are comfortable. Support staff check in frequently and are very helpful. I'm just over half way and cannot wait to see my new smile!

Kimberlee Johnson

July 1st, 2020 Mishawaka, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their customer service is quick and friendly. The aligners are comfortable and I am happy with the progress so far. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn’t want to deal with bulky wire braces.

Ryn Alexapolis

July 1st, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Having an advisor every step of the way made this process so much more personal and I felt more confident in such a big purchase. She answered any questions I had via text and went over payment options (there are so many!) without ever pressuring me to purchase. I was told my aligners would take up to six weeks to be manufactured, but I received them in about two. I'm so excited to improve my smile!

Claire Schumaker

July 1st, 2020 Decatur, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I like that the whitening system works while you straighten your teeth the best. Also the customer service. I disliked that my insurance wasn't accepted but it is still affordable so I'm not mad.

Dana Fezuk

July 1st, 2020 Akron, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I loved the Customer Service with Byte. They answered all of my questions and were just as excited as I was to start my journey to straight teeth!

Bailey Calhoun

July 1st, 2020 Pell City, AL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

After my teeth shifted since I broke my retainer. I’m so thankful to have this at home experience! I can stay protected during the pandemic and straighten my smile.

Marcia Johnson

July 1st, 2020 Lenoir City, TN

I loved seeing the 3d model and being able to see the end result. Byte has been awesome and there is nothing that I could say negative about this company 😀

Melanie Nikoloski

July 1st, 2020 Hollywood, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I love how friendly and down to earth the Byte team is. They truly help getting invisible aligners at home so much easier and faster! One of my favorite parts of Byte is how fast and awesome the treatment time is! Definitely would recommend to a friend!!