byte® is an invisible aligner company that allows consumers who need minimal to moderate dental alignment to receive treatment without ever having to visit a dentist or orthodontist.

byte's Smile Science technology was created by world-renowned celebrity cosmetic dentist, Dr. Jon Marashi, and designs a personalized smile, unique to you. The proprietary byte Aligner System also includes HyperByte™, which cuts treatment time in half and reduces any discomfort that can be associated with orthodontic treatment.

Special Offer
Byte is currently offering
the following special promotion:
  • Impression Kit for Only $29.95 ($95 Value)
  • $100 Off Aligners
  • SNOW Teeth Whitening Kit

To reedeem this offer, click the "Visit Site" button and the promotion will automatically be applied to your order

The majority of byte reviews reveal happy customers who have nothing but praise for the company and byte aligners. Customers were not only pleased with the treatment time, low cost, and straightforward process, but they also highly praised byte's customer service team. Many customers felt that the customer service representatives were responsive, personable, and knowledgeable. We believe customers can expect a positive experience when working with byte.

The Good

• Simple and Straightforward Process
  • High Frequency Vibration ($900 Value) Included Free
  • Three-Month Average Treatment
  • Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner
  • Payment Options
  • Byte-at-Night Option

Simple and Straightforward Process

byte's invisible aligners are clear plastic devices custom made to fit your teeth. Over time, the clear aligners will gradually shift your teeth, so you have a straighter smile.

Using the at-home impression kit, consumers will use a molding putty and trays to make the impression of their teeth, and then they'll send those teeth impressions back to byte using the supplied free pre-paid shipping box.

The molds from the impression you send back will generate an interactive 3D model of what your teeth look like, and what they will look like after treatment. Byte will then determine if they're a good candidate for the product.

byte is designed to help people who need minor to moderate alignments. If you have crooked teeth, crowded teeth, or simply need a minor bite correction, byte is an excellent option to get straight teeth.

If you're not a candidate for byte, the company will refund you the full price of the byte impression kit.

A licensed dentist or orthodontist will review the molds of the teeth and determine the best course of action. Customers who get approved will then receive their clear aligners a few weeks later. The aligners are made of a BPA-free, highly transparent, medical-grade, polymer film. byte even boasts that its aligners are high impact, tear-resistant, and 88 percent more stain-resistant than other aligners.

byte also guarantees your smile for life. That means that if your teeth move out of alignment after going through the byte treatment, byte will cover the cost to straighten them, no questions asked.

Not only do other companies charge customers for retainers to keep their teeth straight, but most companies also lack a lifetime guarantee.

High Frequency Vibration ($900 Value) Included Free

HyperByte is the company's exclusive dental movement acceleration device. High frequency vibrations or (HFV) uses soft micropulses that transmit through the roots of the teeth to the surrounding bone. According to byte, this type of therapy can reduce discomfort and will seat the aligners around the teeth. This will help cause better aligner traction, more accurate teeth movement, and much faster treatment times.

Research shows that this type of technology has been proven, and used for years by orthodontists selling it to their patients for as much as $900 a piece.  Only byte includes this FDA cleared technology free for its customers.

Three-Month Average Treatment

Though the duration of treatment will vary case-by-case as the treatment program depends on several factors, including the extent of the individual customer's alignment needs, byte offers one of the quickest teeth straightening programs.

Consumers can also expect a faster treatment time if they're following byte's recommended guidelines:

• Wear the byte invisible aligners as much as possible — only taking them out to eat or drink
  • Use the aligners on both the lower and upper teeth
  • Order replacement aligners immediately if one gets lost or damaged
  • Switch aligners every week

Because of the company's HyperByte technology, customers typically finish the program in three months.

Free Retainers, Whitening, and Cleaner

Very few invisible aligner providers include the value that byte does. byte offers free retainers to customers. Other invisible braces companies charge up to $99 for a pair of retainers that last only six months.

byte also includes a bottle of BrightByte 3-in-1 premium teeth whitening foam, breath freshener, and teeth aligner cleaner for free. Because teeth alignment requires customers to wear aligners all day, byte wants to help customers have a whiter, brighter smile at the same time.

byte recommends cleaning the aligners immediately after taking them out to prevent them from looking cloudy or discolored. However, byte advises customers to clean the aligners with the BrightByte whitening gel that acts as a teeth whitener/foam cleanser and not to use other whitening products as they can damage the aligners.

byte also offers free shipping both ways on all packages sent and received.

Payment Options

There are a few different payment options. Customers can pay the full cost upfront or they can choose a monthly financing option through bytepay™, byte’s all-new 100 percent guaranteed approval rate payment plan with no credit checks.

• The one-time payment option is $1,895
  • The monthly option is an $83 monthly payment over 29 months — a $349 down payment is required

Unlike several other invisible aligner companies, byte offers multiple financing options that are inclusive to all financial situations to get the best possible monthly payment. Or customers can finance their invisible aligners through byte's financing partner, Affirm. byte accepts all major debit and credit cards including Care Credit.

search

Highlight: byte accepts multiple forms of payment, including dental insurance.

Customers can use their dental insurance, as well as their HSA or FSA debit card to pay for treatment.

Customers can also pay for their purchases with Splitit. Splitit is a global payment solution that allows shoppers to split the final cost into interest-free monthly payments. Currently, byte offers 3 or 6-month payment options with Splitit. There is no application process with Splitit; customers receive instant approval using their existing debit/credit card level.

Byte-at-Night Option

Byte now offers a treatment plan in which customers only need to wear their aligners at night. This is an notable and exciting new offering, as many consumers don't love having to wear their aligners throughout the day, including having to take them out and clean them anytime they eat or drink anything besides water. These at-night aligners are made with a grind resistant polymer material and are slightly thicker than Byte's day-wear aligners. Consumers who go with this Byte-at-Night option will need to wear their aligners a minimum of 10 continuous hours. This treatment plan also takes 2-3 months longer to complete compared to the all-day aligner plan. The at-night treatment plan is also slightly more expensive, costing a single payment of $2,295, or $99.56 per month (after a $449 deposit) if doing a monthly payment plan.

byte now offers a military discount of $150 off for all active and retired military, along with discounts for first responders, and college students.

The Bad

Slightly Higher Prices

The entire in-home invisible aligners industry is much cheaper than traditional metal braces, but there are price fluctuations within the industry itself.

Though byte's monthly payment plan and free products included in the overall package are advantageous, the company's prices are slightly higher than other companies in the invisible aligners industry.

However, the price difference may be inconsequential given the great financing options and additional value.

The Bottom Line

The byte-for-Life guarantee ensures that customers will have a straight smile for the rest of their lives — this guarantee is practically unheard of in the invisible aligner industry. While some companies will offer a 30-day guarantee, they usually only cover the impression kit. byte includes retainers, cleaner, and whitening products in its overall price, a perk not seen in many other invisible aligner companies. Additionally, byte does not require a down payment on its monthly financing option through Affirm. Customers can also choose a monthly financing option at 0 percent APR through byte’s various financing partners.

Another attractive feature of byte's service is its HyperByte® technology, which reportedly cuts alignment time in half; this technology is included free as part of the treatment.

Customer reviews praise byte's customer service team and many customers are pleased with how easy byte made the entire straightening process. Customers were also happy with the variety of payment options. Being able to pay upfront, through an HSA or FSA account, or by financing, is a huge plus for many consumers.

While byte has slightly higher prices than several other invisible braces companies, we recommend customers use byte because of the quality and range of service it provides, as well as the value of the time savings from its HyperByte technology.

bestcompany guarantee

Learn More

4.9

Janel !

January 14th, 2020 Knox, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I tried SDC and failed with it because their customer service was terrible and the retainers were so thick, painful and the treatment was over a year to complete. After three years, I decided to try again but this time I tried Byte. I picked them mostly because I saw I could get a straight smile in 11 weeks. I am so far beyond impressed with Byte. My treatment plan is 11 weeks, I am able to talk with these retainers in (they are thinner), the discomfort isn't too bad and their customer service has been amazing! Their packaging is above and beyond and they offer great products to go along with your treatment plan such as whiting supplies, hyperbyte and more. I never once had a difficult experience with byte and I am beyond impressed and pleased. They make me feel like I am not doing this alone.

Jan 19, 2020

Thanks for giving byte a chance for the second chance at your smile, we got you!

Angelina Skerritt

April 4th, 2020 Washington, DC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I absolutely loved - and still love Byte! Their team made sure that I had their support every step of the way. The process was quick, easy and affordable considering all of the sweet benefits! Even though my treatment is done, they managed to send me a free retainer and follow up post-treatment! Byte gave me my confidence at a price j couldn’t refuse.

Apr 09, 2020

We're so happy to hear you're happy with your results, Angelina! We've got you covered, always <3

Trevon V

September 22nd, 2020 Lacey, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been using Byte for about a month now and am already seeing results. The process is simple and the customer service has been top notch! Every representative I have spoken with has been super friendly and extremely helpful!

Abril Jimenez

September 22nd, 2020 El Paso, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

What I loved most about the company is their customer service!

Diana E.

September 22nd, 2020 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I loved their customer service! Was super helpful every step of the way, reached out personally and even called, it wasn’t like a robot or something it was an actual person.

Ekaterina Davydenko

September 22nd, 2020 Los Alamos, NM DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great customer service. Very attentive to the customer's needs and very fast response time. Instructions with all of the product are beyond excellent with easy to read and follow instructions.

Kathy Goad

September 22nd, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Bytes customer service is by far the Best! I called and left a message when Whitney called me back to talk about any problems or questions I had. I had a couple teeth that were not budging and I had just finished my Byte plan. I had did my new molds for no cost and mailed them in and was approved for more trays at no cost to correct those 2 stubborn teeth. My teeth already look amazing but Byte wanted me to be completely satisfied! They always are there for me and I’m so glad I chose Byte.

Ilva C.

September 22nd, 2020 Long Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Customer service has been great. I asked various questions before I even did the impression kit. They did not pressure or try to “make a sale”. Once I ordered everything came in a very nice and professional package with easy to follow I instructions. Also provide numbers and emails if I had any additional questions.I am happy with my service so far.

Francisca Martinez

September 21st, 2020 Valley Center, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am more than halfway done with my treatment and it has been great! The Byte team checks in ever so often to make sure everything is going smoothly!

Chelsea Elyse

September 21st, 2020 Edinburg, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Their customer service was the best I’ve ever received! So welcoming and helpful at all times.

Moneca

September 21st, 2020 Kansas City, MO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had great reps starting with Joe. Then Gregory H who walked me through my treatment plan and purchase options. Super friendly and knowledgeable, Gregory remembered my daughter’s birthday! How cool!

Florencia Sanchez

September 21st, 2020 , FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with Byte has been great since day 1. I'm about 13 weeks into my treatment and, even though my upper teeth are giving us a hard time, everybody I've talked to from Byte's customer service has been nice, knowledgeable and very helpful. I recommend Byte to everybody that's interested in invisible aligners, it's been great so far!!

Mpowell

September 21st, 2020 New Port Richey, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

In short, just do it! I’ve compared multiple times with other brands and to be honest there was some hesitation for me. I took the plunge and went with Byte. So far my experience has been fantastic. With their website, my advisor, the impression kit and instructions. I currently don’t have a single complaint and now I’m ready to continue with me treatment plan.

Latasha Long

September 21st, 2020 Chicago, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

All I can say Great product!! I recommend you try it for yourself you will be satisfied. My teeth are all lined up. My smile is perfect. Treat yourself to a great smile as well!!

Joan Hervey

September 21st, 2020 Toms River, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I decided to try ByteMe because a friend was using it and was very happy with her experience, and I can already see the difference in my smile! Very happy and would definitely recommend!

Tristan

September 21st, 2020 Plano, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte has been great so far and exceeded my expectations. I was skeptical at first due to how new the company is but I’m very satisfied so far. Customer service has been great and answered all my questions. 8 weeks through a 19 week treatment

Meaghan

September 21st, 2020 Jamaica Plain, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The care team representatives at byte are phenomenal- pleasant and attentive. I’ve been really impressed, and their help has made this experiences practically effortless.

Dori Balo

September 21st, 2020 Saugerties, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really like everything about this company. Excellent customer service, I felt supported all the way through. Now I am even considering extending my treatment and they are so helpful with it. I love my new teeth, the process was easy.

Linda geczi

September 21st, 2020 ,

Definitely would recommend highly! I have wanted to straighten my teeth for a while and did not due to high prices of most aligner products until I was referred by a friend to Byte. I chose the Byte at night since I could let it work in the evening & overnight and not be bothered with taking them out for meals or coffee. This fact and the affordable price made my choice easy! The customer service is very responsive and helpful. Now I have other friends doing the Byte at night and will definitely refer to others!

S M

September 21st, 2020 San Bruno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It's halfway through my treatment and I love my results! I've had braces before and I didn't like the idea of getting them again. When COVID happened I was scared of the idea of going in to see the dentist. I'm so glad that with using Byte I'm able to get the results I want all from the comfort of my home.

Maddie Kim

September 21st, 2020 Docklands, VIC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte is not only an effective treatment that cuts time in half, but it is affordable! I cannot wait to finish my journey but this has changed my life! Anyone wanting a new smile with quick turn around time and work, Byte is who you need to go through!

Ruby Chen

September 20th, 2020 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

my front teeth has been slightly crooked since I grind at night and thought I'd give byte a try! I'm so glad I did! I have 2 weeks left and I can see the results already! also, not only it works, I'm so in love with their cute packaging as well! they have the cutest aligner case, and it came with a white cute clean box with everything you need in it! talk about presentation!

Natalie Hostetler

September 20th, 2020 Miramar Beach, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service is amazing and I love the results! Plus the packaging is fun and everything arrives quickly.

Miles Limmer

September 19th, 2020 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I haven’t even completed my treatment yet but am already seeing great results in both my whiteness and the straightness of my teeth!

Gwen T

September 19th, 2020 Hackensack, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm enjoying the byte experience. It has been very simple from the start from sending in my impressions and then receiving my aligners. I had a little confusion in the beginning wondering if I had the correct aligners, but the team worked with me to check and double-check that I indeed had the correct aligners. I'm looking forward to the end of my treatment to see my new smile!

hailey

September 19th, 2020 Aubrey, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recently ordered my aligners, so I have not gotten a change to try them yet, but from communicating with the Byte team so far, they have been so helpful, and understanding. I’m so happy I chose Byte to help me with my journey!

Christina Walsh

September 19th, 2020 Richmond, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far my experience with byte has been great. I would highly recommend them to others. Everything has been a smooth process and I definitely feel like I'm getting great care. I'm excited to see my end result

Raj Vamshi

September 19th, 2020 Rochester, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am in the second week of the byte treatment and I already feel great & confident about my smile. The aligners are pretty comfortable and I see them to be well made with a good transparency. They seem like they aren’t in my mouth.

erinmduncan

September 19th, 2020 Louisville, KY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was pleasantly surprised by how easy Byte made the entire process, from purchasing my impression kit, to making the impressions (super easy instructions and user friendly) to sending in the impression kit and receiving follow up from the Byte Team to complete my aligner purchase! The Byte team was on top of things every step of the way. I seriously can't think of one thing that would have made the experience easier, faster, or better! Highly Recommend Byte!!! -Erin

Jennifer Butler

September 19th, 2020 Fort Worth, TX

This was such a easy process. Confidence developed within my home. Inexpensive but very worth it I can actually smile with my mouth open everybody tells me I look happier I highly recommend this to anybody who’s thinking about doing it

Filipa Correia de Araújo

September 19th, 2020 Sydney, NSW DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have just ordered my daytime aligners and so far I am really satisfied with byte's customer support and how fast they were with my impression kit and treatment plan. I received my byte impression kit within a couple of days of ordering it and my treatment plan not even a week after sending back the impressions. Before ordering my aligners, I called their customer support service and they picked up right away and answered all my questions. I have now ordered my daytime aligners and they should arrive in 3 to 4 weeks, which is quicker than I expected.

Erica

September 19th, 2020 New Orleans, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Byte is convenient, affordable, and they have wonderful customer service. Even though they are an online only company, you feel like they know who you are. They check-in often. I love how I can straighten my teeth in 3 months.

Leslie Salazar

September 19th, 2020 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fast and easy to use. Have a lot of tools for any questions you have, and live people available to help you out when needed. Fun and easy.

Ellen C

September 19th, 2020 Saint Augustine, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am in the 4th week of my treatment and I am very pleased with how it is going. I had been concerned about switching every week but I haven't had any problems at all. I have opted to use my hyper byte before bed because while I am sleeping is the longest uninterrupted period of time that I use them and it makes the aligners sit even more closely and comfortably to my teeth. All of my questions have been answered promptly and everyone I have interacted with has been very friendly and knowledgable. I highly recommend Byte!

sonesta

September 18th, 2020 Kalispell, MT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Just purchased my treatment plan and so far the customer service has been the best I have EVER encountered. Jessica B is my BYTE advisor and she has gone absolutely above and beyond to answer my questions and ensure I’m informed about every step of the process. Amazed by the level of care Jessica and the BYTE team provides! Incredible fast and friendly service!

Marvin jenkins

September 18th, 2020 Hialeah, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I Got Byte To Close A Slight Gap In The Front. The Gap Was Closed But In The Process The Aligners Opened Up Two Gaps On The Sides. Highly Disappointed And Wouldn't Recommend.

Sep 22, 2020

Hey Marvin! Thank you so much for your feedback. We'd love to chat more about your treatment with us. Did you know that your byte for life guarantee ensures that we will provide additional aligners to get you to that optimal result promised. Just send us an email- we'll get that process started for you.

Micheal Fearin

September 18th, 2020 Indianapolis, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Everything went as planned in my treatment and I was regularly checked in on. The aligners themselves fit exactly as they should and I noticed a difference as early as 4 weeks in. Discomfort is minimal and finished quickly. Well worth the investment.

Linda

September 18th, 2020 The Bronx, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Am in love with my byte aligner. It’s feels so comfortable and I can see a great change in less than 4 weeks. I will recommend byte to everyone. Try it and it’s just the best. In love with my new smile. Can’t wait to complete the 12week plan

Alissa Wasson

September 18th, 2020 Seattle, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The customer service with byte is incredible. Since before I even got my impression kit they were there to answer any questions I had. Kimberly and Rosie were very helpful and helped me figure out my insurance and how to use my HRA/HSA to help cover financially. I will definitely recommend byte!

Dana DeMatthew

September 18th, 2020 Racine, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

So far, I am about 8.5 weeks into my 15 week treatment and already my teeth are noticeably straighter and whiter! I am doing the Byte at Night version, so this is with just wearing them for about 10+ hours and using the hyperbyte with the bright byte foam. While I won't say there's no discomfort, it's very minimal and only when just starting on a new aligner set. The support team has been very nice, helpful and responsive whenever I have questions. It is a little more expensive than other brands but I overall think it's worth it for the support and included hyperbyte. I would totally recommend Byte to anyone looking to upgrade their smile!

Chris E

September 18th, 2020 Fresno, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I really like how much company kept in touch with me during the process. They emailed and text me when I had a question. They take insurance which I wasn't expecting I didn't know aligner methods took insurance. Also the whitening foam is great. Everyone seems nice and knew what they were doing.

Gina Passaro

September 18th, 2020 Norfolk, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I had a very helpful experience working with customer service and updating my billing information. They directed me on who to contact and how to access my information online. Everyone was really nice and helpful. But the best part was how quickly my task was resolved.

Stephanie Hughes

September 18th, 2020 Hyattsville, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am on week 7 of 28 and things are going very smoothly! I’m trying to be better about keeping them in for 22 hours a day so I can switch them at 7 days, (I’ve been slacking and therefore changing trays about every 10 days) but they are overall comfortable and unnoticeable and I’ve been recommending it to everyone, I’ve already noticed a big difference!

shadd dd

September 18th, 2020 Gretna, LA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I would recommend this service to anyone interested in a greater smile the work very well with you

Jenny Encinosa

September 18th, 2020 San Jose, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience with byte has been so easy from the mold kit to any concerns I’ve had with my aligners. They’ve been very quick to help with exceptional customer service and my plan has been easy to follow. The aligners as expected have gotten tighter every week but no complaints they’re just working hard to straighten my smile can’t wait to see the final result.

Caitlin Kleiv

September 18th, 2020 Portland, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I am on week 5 of my treatment plan and so far my experience is great! The impression process was simple and the company provides support throughout the whole process. I love that byte is less less expensive than competitors AND they have a lifetime guarantee. Plus they include the aftercare retainers and cleaner for the aligners. The treatment plan is shorter on average too! Can't wait for my new smile!

Prashanth

September 18th, 2020 Arlington Heights, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Choosing Byte was the best decision I have made. In 3 months, I see huge difference in my teeth and so in my smile. In all my pictures, now I just smile wide

Raúl Mendez

September 18th, 2020 Riverside, CA

They have a very good customer service that help you to have a great experience and they guide you through the process

Samantha Dyson

September 18th, 2020 , DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Top notch customer service! I received my impression kit so fast! Same for my treatment plan! Can't wait to get started. :)

Kristina S.

September 18th, 2020 San Francisco, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Loving the change I am seeing with my Byte aligners! I love the packaging I received them in as well. Keeps everything organized! Customer service has been awesome and I have already recommended someone to try Byte services! I feel confident that at the end of my treatment, I will be very pleased with how everything turned out!