Complete ID

9.0

Steve Consani Santa Rosa, CA

Went well, just misunderstood one question, called and taken care of.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Steve. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Apr. 18th, 2019

John Thomas Clayton, NC

Complete ID emailed me about a transaction involving a credit union application that I made. It is great that they notify me even when I am the one making an application. I called and discussed with a Complete ID representative as well as an old traffic ticket that did not belong to me. The representative gave me instructions. Great service!

hld Temecula, CA

I had a question regarding one of the sections and the representative explained it.

Christopher Tucson, AZ

The representative I spoke with was very friendly and helpful. They resolved my issue.

Margaret Newman Arlington, TX

Excellent, your reps are courteous and knowledgeable.

Pat Erie, MI

I had a hard check on my credit report and could not remember if it was me. The employee told me who the hard check was from and yes it was me that did it. Very clear English and well spoken and friendly.

Subhash Bhatia Omaha, NE

I was provided guidance to contact the bank for answers. It was helpful

Apr. 9th, 2019

Kristina Stevenson Lonsdale, MN

I would recommend them to everyone. They are very thorough and they were checking my account for fraud for over a half hour and then put a fraud alert on my account for me so I didn't have to do it after the call ended. I was very grateful to them.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Kristina. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Apr. 9th, 2019

Kathy from San Diego Oceanside, CA

I've had 2 'notices' in the past 2 months from Complete ID and when I called Complete ID, they were always there to pleasantly and calmly answer my questions. Their representatives are really the best!!! It's very comforting to know someone is looking out for ME!!! Thank you Complete ID!!!

g Oakland, CA

Hi when I first called your number (by the way, it's hard to find on the app), I talked to someone who was utterly unfit for the job. He had no idea what to do when I explained my situation and then transferred me to your parent company, experian The experian agent could not offer any real help. I told him to put a fraud alert on my account (i froze my credit account after the equifax hack in 2017) . I finally got a hold of agent at your company who then put me in touch with a fraud specialist . I got no alerts on my app about people trying to view my credit history. The agent said because I had put a credit freeze on my account, I would not get an alert. Really? you guys should alert us via the app if anyone tries to access our credit history as this either in a soft check a hard check of our history as this this is best way to know if someone has tried steal my identity. this should not be so hard for you guys to figure out .

Brad Reif Wheaton, IL

I filed a report for identity fraud and was supposed to hear back from someone within 1 business day. I’ve called every day checking up on what’s going on. Still no call back on day 4. What am I paying for.

Vasavi K Reddy Chevy Chase, MD

Associate was able to assist me with completing verification and I am all set for monitoring :-)

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

GHurley Los Angeles, CA

They have notified me when issues have come up and provided an investigator to restore the security of my credit information.

Reply from Complete ID

Ghurley, thanks for the positive feedback. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Sincerely, Josh w/ Complete ID.

Feb. 6th, 2019

Mary Pope Doylestown, PA

All my concerns were addressed to my satisfaction. The gentleman I spoke to was very polite very patient very thorough in all his explanations to my queries. Thank you for a wonderful reassuring experience.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Mary. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that he has exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Josef Mack Rochester, MI

I believe the CSR I spoke with was Angela. She was very courteous, friendly and professional. She answered my questions completely and having raised a few during our conversation also helped me with more information and links for me to check out. Great Customer Service Representative

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Josef. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that Angela has answered all your questions and has exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Sharon Hudsonville, MI

I spoke with a customer service person who was very helpful. I didn't get the answer I wanted, but it was the answer.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Sharon. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that they were able to answer your question. Sorry it was not the response you wanted. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

ME Woodland Hills, CA

Great service and wonderful representative

Debs Beaver, UT

I'm a relatively new customer so it's too early to say much about this company. However, they seem very thorough and having had the occasion to call customer service, I will say the rep was courteous, knowledgeable and helpful-- a hot commodity these days.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Debs. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us we are happy to help. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Rodney Green Corning, CA

This company's website is very easy to use, but whenever I need further explanation or assistance I receive excellent service. The staff are courteous, competent, and patient. I have always had my questions answered by the time my call ends. I would enthusiastically recommend this company to everyone.

Tom Laura

The alerts should be more specific. "We have found a match to your monitored information" is vague and rather cryptic. I had to call customer service to find out what I was being alerted about, since I could find nothing out of the ordinary when I logged into the site. The rep answered my question.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Tom Laura, Sorry to hear that your experience may not have met your expectations. We do listen to our customers and will take your concerns into consideration as we continue to improve our products. I am glad that the Customer Service Agent was able to assist you and answered all your questions. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Arthur G Radtke Tucson, AZ

Very helpful ,agent discussed about the fraud alert warnings for three different purchases.

Reply from Complete ID

Hey Arthur. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Oki Pearl City, HI

The first two people who helped me was patient, knowledgeable and very helpful. I have never encountered such great staff support before. There is a saying in business - the best salesperson a company can have is a satisfied customer. Well these first two helpers made me a Very Satisfied Customer. I have told my family and friends about your help staff.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Oki. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that both of the Customer Service Agent have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Carmelo Redondo Beach, CA

I am new with computers, I called the Support Team and I got a quick response.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Carmelo. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Disappointed Customer Bellevue, WA

My wallet was stolen a few weeks ago and I signed up for CompleteID. However, for whatever reason I've had issues logging into my account from the beginning. I've chatted with nearly half a dozen customer service reps at this point and assured that someone would contact me within 24-48 hours multiple times. This issue has been going on for 2 weeks now and still not resolved and no one has contacted me on this issue. Extremely frustrating. I've wasted hours on the phone with this company only to get no where each time.

Mick Arlington, VA

I called twice and both of your folks were wonderful. It was really nice to deal with people who could understand and even speak English. (That hardly ever happens anymore.) I had been thinking of cancelling this service but these two employees have caused me to forget about doing that. Thank you for hiring such good people, Mick Pulliam

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Mick. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Val Yucaipa, CA

2-3 days and hours later my account is still not fixed - 😑

Joan G New York, NY

Marlena F in your Restoration Department is remarkable. Her patience and professionalism are stellar. She is a life saver!

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Joan. We are so pleased that Marlena, was able to exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Leesa Seattle, WA

I called a representative about a question I had and he was very professional. Will took his time to explain things and was very patient. I felt like I was talking with someone who cared.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great weekend. Thank you -Rene'

cdw Auburn, CA

Agent was well informed and helpful throughout the process.

Daniel Duffy Fresno, CA

They provide zero email support or even contact addresses. If you prefer email over calls, and would like to have a written record of your communications with them, they provide no solution.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Daniel. Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear that your experience may not have met your expectations. We do listen to our customers and will take your concerns into consideration as we continue to improve our products. Thank you. Have a good day! –Rene'

E. M. G. Gadsden, AL

I was referred by Costco’ Complete ID to a source that answered all my questions.

john markos Saint James, NY

agent was very helpful thank you , thanks for keeping me in formed.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi John. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great weekend. -Rene'

Thomas O'Hanlon Greensboro, NC

THEY WERE ABLE TO CHECK ON MY CONCERNS AND FOUND THAT ALL WAS FINE.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Thomas. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Mr. Regretful Port Angeles, WA

This service is a joke! I got an email that said you “might” have an issue, please call. I called and they are so slammed that you get permanent hold. I’m out!

Dave Las Vegas, NV

My credit report indicated that there was an open account with my credit union. The account was paid and closed last year. I called Complete ID and the agent said I would have to file a dispute with the credit agencies. I went online to file a dispute but they show the account closed so I could not dispute anything. I’m not sure how Complete ID gets their information but it’s not always accurate. I also called my Credit Union, they also stated that the account was closed so there was nothing they could do to help. Just frustrating.

Billy Howerton Visalia, CA

I recently changed my password to better access my account. I did not have much success navigating your website so after placing a call to Complete I.D. the lady helped to make the change very efficiently. Thank You

SALLY Cypress, TX

The person I spoke with was SUPER helpful and answered all my questions . This is my first experience with a credit alert company so I am just learning.

Katheryn Mitchell Jackson, CA

Although I was assured someone would call me, I have yet to receive a call. Nothing has been resolved.

Don Nathlich San Ramon, CA

Very good experience when I called to inquire on email notification. Answered call timely - only on hold for short period. In summary - very helpful.

Nora McDonnell

I received courteous and professional assistance from your customer service representative.

Lynn Murrells Inlet, SC

I recently had a situation where my credit card that I use to let Complete ID take out my monthly fee had some suspicious activity that the bank shut down the card. Since my payment would be coming due before I received a new credit card I called to make sure that Complete ID was aware of what happened and not to charge that old card. I also needed to ask for if they could put off taking out the payment until I received my new card. They were extremely helpful and understanding and were more than happy to move my due date. This certainly helped save me a lot of time and worry by their willingness to help me.

Nabeel Culver City, CA

1. Deactivate account without notification 2. Restoration services through third party which was not professional 3. Customer service representatives different in capibilities 4. I have to participate with other credit protection plan just for extra protection 5. I was a victim of identity theft and service provided was poor

charlie thorne Perris, CA

Since my account was fixed I can not sing in so I do not know how I like it. I called about the problem but they did not seem to care enough to fix it. I am not happy AT ALL.

Ramesh Shah Anaheim, CA

There was complaint about my auto citation in 2006, this was taken care of when citation was given and I should not have received this complaint. The very matter of wrong complaint was taken care of by complete id and myself two years ago. I am surprised why complete Id could not remove the matter from records? All this was waste of time as there was no genuine pending complaint!

CA Smith Inyokern, CA

I attempted to add information to my account. The process refused to allow this. I was forced to call the help phone number. The friendly, helpful person with whom I communicated enabled the "edit" and it was successfully completed in a minimum amount of time. Though the "edit" should have worked without having to make the phone call; still I am very happy with the service and recommend it.

Reply from Complete ID

We appreciate your review and feedback. We do collect this information and use it to continuously improve our product. Thanks- Julie

Mar. 8th, 2019

Lois Hillsboro, OR

The representative was extremely friendly and seemed concerned about my issue. She gave me great feedback so that I could take care of the problem. It actually had nothing to do with my current service, but I was charged for membership on the old service. I had switched to be able to go through Costco so had 2 charges.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for this great review. We are happy to hear that your issue was resolved with extremely friendly people. Thanks - Julie

Mar. 8th, 2019

Erika Arnold Vancouver, WA

First of all I waited for 26 minutes to talk to someone after I had received 2 emails to check in with you only to find out that it was the fraudulent store card usage that I had allerted you about 3 days prior. Unnecessary scare!!

Betty G Wauna, WA

They caught a bad transaction and called me to see if it was to be honored. Can you believe that? Don't know how they did it but I sure am glad they did!!!

Mar. 11th, 2019

Paul -Vista CA Vista, CA

My issue was not a big deal and I hesitated to call Complete ID. But I did call and I was glad I did. The representative was excellent telling me that no issue is too small. She researched other repreports she had access to and explained all my questions in lay terms so I understood it. Even though my issue was small I felt being treated like my issues were as important as anyone elses. Thanks......Paul

Reply from Complete ID

Dear Paul, Thank you for the positive review. We are glad that the representative explained the answer to your questions. We look forward to serving you in the future. Sincerely, Josh @ Complete ID

Feb. 22nd, 2019

SSkylar Key West, FL

I needed to unlock my credit report and it was a huge hassle. Complete ID could not get it done. They gave me phone numbers to call the credit bureaus. That was a pain - I recommend that Complete ID offer the service of locking and unlocking credit reports.