Complete ID

9.0

Robert Duval Aurora, CO

Tried to reconcile my Experian Credit Score from the Experian site versus the Experian Credit Score listed on Complete ID (owned by Experian) as they were 70 points different. I was told that there are 49 different methods of calculating the FICO score and really did not get an answer. I was also told that the method of calculation for FICO is different for different types of loans. (e.g. Auto vs. Home). Very dissatisfied and looking into alternatives.

Reply from Complete ID

Different credit scoring models weigh information slightly differently, which is why we each have so many scores. The existence of multiple credit scores allows lenders to develop scores to address specific needs. In fact, you likely have dozens of credit scores, if not hundreds or even thousands. That's because there is no uniform algorithm employed by all lenders or other financial companies to compute credit scores. Custom scores are based on specialized risk algorithms tailored to a specific lender for a specific purpose, like auto loans. A custom scoring model may place more or less weight on certain factors based on the type of credit that will be extended and the potential risks associated with it. Generally, it’s best to focus on the scoring range rather than the actual number. If you are in an excellent category you should be in the excellent category for other scoring models. If you are in the good range, then you should still be in the good range with other scoring models. This is a common misunderstood practice. I hope this helps - Julie.

Jul. 19th, 2020

Richard Hoover Greenville, SC

I received an alert about a problem with my Discover card about a week after Discover card alerted me of some suspicious charges, cancelled my card, and sent a replacement card. On that alert, I noticed a note to call Complete ID to see if the credit card problem had compromised my personal identity. The Complete ID representative had trouble locating my alert, and then said I would need to check with Discover to see if I had anything else to be concerned with. I plan to call another Complete ID representative within a few days to see if I can get a more helpful response. If not, I'll be looking for a better security company

martin smukler McKinleyville, CA

My interaction with your representative was literally one of the BEST I have ever had. He was patient, respectful, responsive, concise, and clearly was well trained.

Caroline Gosselink Katy, TX

Very helpful when my info. was spotted in the dark web. I never would have known and I was able to quickly follow the steps they provided to protect myself. Very helpful staff. Thank you!

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you, Caroline. I'm so glad that we were able to spot your information on the dark web and give you the steps to help keep your information safe. We appreciate you leaving us a review. Thanks-Julie

Jun. 8th, 2020

Fbill1 Westport, CT

Your person did good job showing where to look for the alert. Unfortunately, he can see stuff I can't. Specifically the details of the alert. Seriously, is that really something I should not see but something he can tell me?

G1Arias Norwalk, CT

I've been a member for about 4 yrs now and this time in speaking to an agent, he was not willing to resolve my, or help with the issue and recommended that i should resolve my credit inquiry directly with the credit bureau. Complete disappointment as i've tried to explained to him that i contacted transunion twice prior to contacting them twice, and each time i was on hold for more than 1hr without them even picking up the phone.

Reply from Complete ID

I do apologize if your hold time was long with Transunion. I have heard this is a high call volume time for the bureaus. If you believe the inquiry is fraud, please call us back so that we can help you. If it is a valid inquiry, it would need to be worked out with the creditor of why they accessed your report. I hope this helps and we get another chance to help you. Thank you for sharing your experience , Julie.

Jun. 3rd, 2020

beverley silver Bellevue, WA

I'm very disappointed - it's been 5 days since I tried to sign up with you, and I am still unable to "verify my identity" to complete the process, even though I entered my credit card info 5 days ago. I have called repeatedly and gotten different answers each time, I asked for a supervisor to call me yesterday, and no one called me after more than 24 hrs. has passed (I was told someone would), and again today I asked for a supervisor and have not heard back. As a longtime Costco customer, I thought Complete ID would provide high quality customer service. I am disappointed and very concerned that you have my credit card info and are not completing the transaction and not reaching out to me for resolution. Will anyone be contacting me or should I cancel?

Jan Geneva, IL

I signed up for Complete ID on 4/20/20. I never received any notification that my order had gone through and when I tried to login it tells me that it doesn't recognize my login info. I called three times that evening and spoke to three different representatives with no resolution. If I tried the "reset" option, I never received an email to reset my password. On 5/1/20 I received THIS email to review my experience so that is what I am doing. Before doing this review today, I called Complete ID once more and again the representative could not resolve my problem and is again sending my info to the tech department. I am very frustrated because my credit card has already been charged but I cannot view any information! I will update this negative review if my problem is resolved and I can actually see if I am happy with this service.

Reply from Complete ID

That is a terrible experience. Thank you for sharing. I hope we have resolved your concerns by now. If not, please call us as we want to resolve any issues that you have. Thank you, Julie

Jun. 20th, 2020

Gerald McBurney Bertram, TX

The lady I talked to was very nice and took all the information but said the retoration people needed to handle this case. Toby called me yesterday but I missed his call. I have tried to reach him 5 times and left a message every time! It is very frustrating when people don’t respond I beginning to wonder why I pay monthly for your service but can’t get any service from you!

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for sharing your very important experience with us. I have escalated this to the fraud representative and his manager for review. Thank you, Julie

May. 1st, 2020

Matt Bradford Fort Worth, TX

I spent literally 30 minutes on hold waiting to speak to a representative. Once I finally got someone on the phone, they were helpful and thorough in resolving my issue. However, slow response times has me considering switching to another company.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is our goal to answer within 20 seconds. 30 minutes is an extremely long time to wait and we apologize. We have had higher than normal call volume. We will keep trying to reach our goal and appreciate any opportunities to serve you better. Thank you, Julie

Franklin Guillenn Temecula, CA

Your company does not follow through what you say you will do to take care of your clients concerns. I waited for weeks to speak to a supervisor who suppose to call me and never received a call. My concerns were escalated to a specific area that also suppose to call me to resolve my issues I was having with logging into your webpage and look at my records discrepancies. No one ever called for over 5 weeks. I decided to cancel your services due to your lack of costumers service.

Reply from Complete ID

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We will use this example to improve our skills. Thank you, Julie.

May. 1st, 2020

Mike H. Reseda, CA

I called them to resolve a suspicious inquiry and they were so fast it takes only minute to gets to the bottom. Am glad to have complete ID monitor my identity.

Reply from Complete ID

We are so glad you are a part of Complete ID. Thank you for your review and the 5 stars! Please let us know when we can help you again. Thanks, Julie

Hapinapi New York, NY

I have mixed feelings. Once connected I have been satisfied with the service. However, getting connected is seems always to be problematic. Timing out when I followed followed directions not being able to connect having to double enter. Face ID is not consistent.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Hapinapi. Please call customer service who is available 24/7 to report your issues further. We can submit a technical ticket and try to resolve your issue. Thanks, Julie.

Lanny Mullens ,

I liked that Complete ID notified me that something unusual was going on. I didn't like that I didn't have an easy way to verify that I was actually talking to a Complete ID representative when I called.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for giving us your review and sharing your feedback. We are available 24/7 by directly calling 855-591-0202. Thank you, Julie

Sam Zytcer Phoenix, AZ

Easy access when I had a question. Hardly any wait time . The other major ID company it was difficult to speak to a person and the wait time was ridiculous.

Reply from Complete ID

We really appreciate you taking your time to give us a review. Thank you for the 5 stars. -Julie

Eleanor Van Wagner Boerne, TX

From the day that I called totally panicked to the other day just needing to update some information, each person have always been very helpful and friendly!

Douglas Silver Spring, MD

The customer service representatives were very polite and professional. They were very helpful. I was also pleased with how easy it was to get someone to talk to.

Reply from Complete ID

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Thank you for your 5 star rating. Please reach out to us if we can be of any help to you. Thank you, Julie

Mar. 23rd, 2020

Oren Madar Las Vegas, NV

I’ve had a very confusing experience. Was transfers to several people and did not resolve my problem. I could understand that you have you service limitations but this phone call took way too long and I could not get a solid answer and/or help I needed.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for leaving us a note about your experience. We will review your phone calls to learn how to improve the customer experience. Please don't hesititate to reach out again if you should need further help. Thanks, Julie.

Mar. 23rd, 2020

Azntincan Flushing, NY

This score is solely based on the phone call. The female representative was not caring on the phone. Her answers was simple. My situation right now is that I am a recent victim of identity fraud, she provided no advice nor additional information on identity restoration. She did not review my inquiries nor sort through any possible fraudulent activities. She came across somebody who just wants go get off the phone as quickly as possible. The positive aspect of the phone call was she did answer my questions.

azfluffy Phoenix, AZ

They are always there to help and offer suggestions. Thank you, you guys give me a lot of comfort to know someone will be there to help if I need it. Your the best!

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Krista. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. I hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Feb. 19th, 2020

Jeff Marks Menlo Park, CA

Your rep answered my question well, then went above and beyond to help me understand other areas that were noted on my report as identify concerns and how to address them.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Jeff. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. I hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Feb. 14th, 2020

Willis Feeney Urbandale, IA

THEY HAVE BEEN VERY HELPFUL EVEN WHEN I WAS WRONG SO FOR THAT I SAY I AM SORRY I WAS LOOKING AT THE BILL WRONG SO AGAIN I SAY I AM SORRY WILLIS FEENEY

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Willis. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. I hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Feb. 7th, 2020

GEORGE JONES Phoenix, AZ

I just wasted over 30 mins of time tracking down WHY EXPERIAN CREDITREPORT $13.99* Fri, Jan 24, 2020 CHARGED MY CC FOR "for a "CREDIT REPORT". Only to find it was a JAN 2020 change and was my COMPLETE ID JAN BILL and was given no warning of the "change" as I suspected an ERROR, HACKING..... BAD CS. MAKE UP YOUR MIND. IS MY MONITOR: EXPERIAN OR COMPLETE ID????

Reply from Complete ID

Hi George. We do apologize for the billing descriptor update causing you to worry and wasted time. Thank you for sharing your feedback and we have escalated your experience. Costco Complete ID is powered by Experian. We hope this helps and again thank you for sharing your experience with us so that we can continuously improve. Thank you. -Rene'

Jan. 28th, 2020

Richard Loomis Los Angeles, CA

The representative was very knowledgeable and put me at ease when I received the credit alert. She told me the steps to take in an easy to follow manner.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Richard. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jan. 28th, 2020

Tom Overland Park, KS

Complete ID has been great for me. The one time that I needed to call with a potential credit card issue, they were quick and helpful. 10 out of 10!

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Tom. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

May. 16th, 2019

DK Irvine, CA

Good customer service but the app doesn’t work well. I get notifications so I attempt to login. It asks me for a code it sends to verify my identity. I input the code and it goes back to the login page. I tried everything tech support suggested but to no avail. Very frustrating.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jan. 16th, 2020

irwinw Kennesaw, GA

I had a notification and followed up with a phone call. The person answering was very knowledgeable in helping me understand what if anything I needed to do next.

Jan. 16th, 2020

Walter Deines Anderson, CA

Changing passwords is very difficult to do by following your instructions, even with help by phone. I do not text or use my cellphone for downloading apps. I prefer simple email step by step instructions that can be followed to completion with an acknowledgment when done.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for providing that feedback for us. We will review your call and hopefully learn how to make things easier in the future. We value your opinion. Thank you, Julie.

Jan. 13th, 2020

Harvey Morse Scaly Mountain, NC

The alerts show my passwords as asterisks. There is no way for me to know which I used with my email for a particular site that was compromised, which renders the whole prevention process useless! You need to let me see my password and identity the site it was compromised with. Some of your language regarding the site, is your technical gobble gook and meaningless.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Harvey. Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear that your experience may not have met your expectations. We do listen to our customers and will take your concerns into consideration as we continue to improve our products. Thank you. Have a great Holiday! –Rene'

Dec. 19th, 2019

Manuel Rancho Cucamonga, CA

The representative I spoke with was very willing to help me with my concerns and questions. She took the time to explain each question I had about my account.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Manuel. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Nov. 18th, 2019

W E Fowler Reno, NV

The person I spoke with yesterday was well versed in what needed to be done. The only reason why I did not rate him with five stars was that he was very aggressive and in a hurry to complete the call.

Harvette04 Maple Valley, WA

I called because I received an email that said I have an alert and I should log in to Complete ID immediately. I logged in and there was no message. When I called, the agent who answered my call, could find no message either. What a waste of my time.

Cynthia Shelton Langley, WA

Good customer service. I didn't realize that my hubby and I needed two different Costco memberships to include his Soc Security and Drivers License. Wanted to include him in my membership support.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Cynthia. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that the customer service specialist was able to answer all your questions. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Oct. 29th, 2019

KZ Vista, CA

Email address and a password were found by Complete ID on the dark web. The password was just a bunch of stars, so I was forced to spend a lot of time calling Complete ID to find out which of my passwords was compromised. Turns out it was an old password I no longer use.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear that your experience may not have met your expectations. We do listen to our customers and will take your concerns into consideration as we continue to improve our products. Thank you. Have a good day! –Rene'

Oct. 24th, 2019

Barbara Hurst Aurora, OR

The rep was very informative,nice,and took time to explain EVERYTHING to us as we are not up on computers,and solved all our problems....Thank You.....

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Barbara. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Oct. 15th, 2019

Lois Palm Desert, CA

I contacted Complete ID when I lost/stolen wallet with my credit cards & IDs. The first agent was not very helpful. She could not access my account with the credit card accounts, the list of my accounts and claim she could not call me back. She expected me to stay on the phone, on hold while she contacted the companies. Once she placed me on hold we were disconnected. I called back and was able to get the same person. Once again she placed me on hold and we were disconnected again. I called again and got another agent, who helped me with one account. When he placed me on hold while he connected the next company we got disconnected. I decided it would be faster and easier if I called the credit card companies on my own. I feel that your service is useless. I never got notification of suspicious activities from Complete ID , instead it was one of my banks, who notified me immediately.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Lois. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We do help our consumers contact the creditor to the cards that were lost. We must make the phone calls together as your creditors will need your direct confirmation to cancel and replace the account\card and they may have other questions that only you can answer. We can help consumers who have forgotten what was in their wallet by accessing a 3 bureau credit report and reviewing the accounts that are listed. The membership has other great benefits with the annual 3 bureau report access, monthly credit Vantagescore® updates, internet surveillance, SSN and non-credit identity monitoring, payday loan monitoring, criminal record and neighborhood watch, full service identity restoration and 1 million dollar Identity theft insurance. Thank you. -Rene'

Aug. 26th, 2019

Jeff San Jose, CA

So I am giving them a two for a couple reasons. I just signed up, had lifelock but their support to renew was horrible to left. Signed up with CompleteID. Easy set up and quick notification of a credit inquiry for a refi. But no 2 factor authentication to log in. Being with Experian you think they'd have that. Well call into support and the gentleman that helped me did not even act like he cared. No way for me to suggest this enhancement and left me feeling as if I am more vulnerable now than before. Be cautious as I may be canceling.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for sharing your ideas with us, we really appreciate it. Experian strives to provide a best-in-class experience for Costco members. I forwarded your great idea to the product team and they were already working on this concept! Hopefully soon we will be able to earn more stars from your experience. Please let us know if you have any other feedback. Thanks, Julie.

Aug. 15th, 2019

Stephen Bobonich Stow, OH

The credit report, the centerpiece of the service, is updated only once a year. We sold a home in July, 2018. After countless calls to the bank, they finally reported the sale to the credit agency. After countless calls to the credit agency, they finally updated the report in May, 2019. Now, I must wait until September 15th to see an updated credit report. Substandard service at a premium price. I’ll be looking for a new monitoring agency

Reply from Complete ID

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us. We do hope in the future to earn more stars with you. I can understand how important it is to see a new report when you are expecting a big change. The membership does come with a new 3 bureau credit score every month and a score tracker to help you keep up with the changes over a period of time. We also monitor all 3 credit bureaus for the 5 important key changes: inquiries, new accounts, potentionally negative information, address changes and public records. As well as alot of other great benefits. I will share your feedback with the product team, however I wanted you to know that the scores will still refresh monthly. Thanks, Julie.

Jul. 29th, 2019

joyce tucker Sarasota, FL

I noticed on the Credit ID personal information that there was an incorrecct address in my history. I called Credit ID and they told me how to fix it and gave me the correct numbers to call.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Joyce. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jul. 30th, 2019

laura coluccio Middletown, NJ

I was 100% satisfied with my interaction with Complete ID. The person I spoke with was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend this service.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Laura. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jul. 19th, 2019

Stacy Hewett Riverside, CA

I was a customer of this service until I got a charge on my credit card for experian credit report which I never requested. I called experian and told them this was fraud and also called my bank and closed card out and got a new account . I then went and put the automatic payment back on the new card and again was charged for another credit report I never ordered through usaa insurance. This time I called usaa and asked what name was this being done under and found out it was not even me! It was Shalisa something and they then hung up. So after 2 new accounts I figured out it was Realid who was the source of the charges fraudulently being put on my card . Really the company that was supposed to protect me was one doing the fraud. Once I removed them and got another card with another new number it all stopped. What a joke and no one will listen to me trying explain that they were the source!

Bob Alhambra, CA

I have only been a member for 6 days and I have not been able to complete my registration because of some technical difficulties. I’m hopeful that once the issue is resolved I will be able to access my account and give another review.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for sharing your feedback., Bob! Please call us at 855-591-0202. We are available 24/7 to you.

Jul. 8th, 2019

Diane San Leandro, CA

I was told by this service that there was two account with Wells Fargo in my name that had some changes to it. I called Experian to tell them that I have NEVER had any accounts with Wells Fargo. I had to call Wells Fargo myself to tell them zI had no accounts. Guess what they told me, I had no accounts with them. Called Experian again, still not resolved.

William Marweg Novato, CA

Had a Dark Web notification. Your team member was extremely helpful identifying all the info to me which saved me much work as the password detected was an old one.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi William. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jun. 12th, 2019

Carla Limtiaco Liberty Hill, TX

The Customer Service Representative was kind , helpful & provided excellent customer service. He helped me navigate around the website & was very patient with me.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Carla. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

May. 31st, 2019

Wade West Fargo, ND

I like what the product does as far as protect my Identity and my financial information. The one downfall is it does not allow you to have family plan. You can add your kids but not your spouse. That doesn't make sense to me. So instead I had to create and pay for another full account for my spouse.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Wade. Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear that your experience may not have met your expectations. We do listen to our customers and will take your concerns into consideration as we continue to improve our products. Thank you. Have a good day! –Dorothy

May. 23rd, 2019

SANFORD SHULMAN Marietta, GA

Information given is incomplete making it extremely difficult to figure out. However, when speaking w/the representative, she gave gave me the 1st 4 digits of the card & I /we immediately figured it out.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your sharing your experience. I will share this with our product team. I am happy to hear that we were able to help you figure out your answers. - Julie

Sep. 11th, 2020

James D Canfield

I mailed a copy of my Power of Attorney for my wife, who has Alzheimer's Disease. I still wanted to protect her information. Complete ID called and requested that I call back, which I did with the reference number. The woman I spoke with had no idea what was going on, put me on hold, from which I hung up after twenty minutes. Complete ID asked me to call, so I expected someone would know what was up. I still have no idea. Better write me an old fashioned letter or an email. James Canfield

Kathleen Hardy Bellevue, WA

Very fortuitous we would get this email today. We literally just got off the phone (conveniently "disconnected" after a frustrating conversation!) with a cust svc rep RE another Identity Theft situation. We have someone trying to open up bank accounts under my husband's name. He spend at least 2 hrs yesterday with another rep who told us he was freezing our credit on Experian since Complete ID had merged with them. He then went on to ask us many very personal questions RE our monthly mortgage payment, what bank held our mortgage, any LOC and the mo pymnts, etc. He even said he needed to generate a PIN for us to be able to UnFreeze should we need to. He gave us the PIN to use. He then told us to call Equifax & Transunion ourselves, but he had taken care of Experian. Fast fwd to today. The rep today said Complete ID Never does the freeze!!! WE have to call each of the credit bureaus ourselves and do it. He specifically asked her if she EVER has given out a PIN and taken mo pymnt info from a client before. She said absolutely never! It's private information that even she has no access to (the PIN). He asked to speak to the man from yesterday, "Not here right now". Asked to speak to the supervisor, "She's in a meeting". Asked when she would be available, "When she's done". Asked when the meeting was scheduled to be over, "When it's done"... I'm sure you get the picture!!! We are really frightened and worried beyond belief. We gave all our personal data to someone who we thought we could trust. I even told them we had the utmost faith in the partners of COSTCO, which is why we switched from LifeLock., and I planned on contacting COSTCO to report this event. My husband is right now @ one of the banking institutions where we found out that this "crook" just succeeded in opening an account!!! For all we know the guy from CompleteID could be behind it!!! As if it's not bad enough to have to deal with ID Fraud/Theft to begin with, you can't imagine how it feels to be treated with such lack of professionalism and concern or suggestion from the rep today, but to top it off with the possibility of being deceived and even violated by the rep yesterday!!!

Nayda P Trabuco Canyon, CA

The person who helped me (sorry I forgot her name) was very knowledgeable, went above & beyond explaining the services, was friendly yet professional!

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Nayda. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Apr. 30th, 2019