Complete ID

9.0

Woody Johnson Auburn, WA

Open at all hours, able to answer all questions, resolve any issues. Complet ID is there for you.

Carol Allen, TX

Informational and helpful. Have options to resolve issue.

Michael Williams Tucson, AZ

Unimpressed right now. I was supposed to have a call with a Restoration agent at 9:00 am this morning. They never called! What kind of operation schedules a call and then doesn't?

Scott Billat Midvale, UT

Two answers: I have called in about login to your phone app that Doesn’t work and you still won’t fix the problem many have. Second called in with a possible fraud problem and they have been good service. The first I probably will cancel my service

Scott S Tak Irving, TX

She was very helpful and she will relate my issue to appropriate person to reply. Waiting on a call.

Dan Bergstrom Billings, MT

Product only protects one adult, but all children in the family. Why would is product fail to protect the spouse? Forced us to open a separate paid account for my spouse.

This is great feedback. Thank you for sharing with us, Dan. -Julie

Jul. 19th, 2020

Carolyn Nygard ,

Very satisfied with the help I received from your representative.

Reply from Complete ID

I love when we get feedback about our team. I will thank the team for taking such good care of you. Thanks - Julie.

Jul. 19th, 2020

Susan Haugland Santa Cruz, CA

I have identity thief. They did nothing.

Richard Hoover Greenville, SC

I received an alert about a problem with my Discover card about a week after Discover card alerted me of some suspicious charges, cancelled my card, and sent a replacement card. On that alert, I noticed a note to call Complete ID to see if the credit card problem had compromised my personal identity. The Complete ID representative had trouble locating my alert, and then said I would need to check with Discover to see if I had anything else to be concerned with. I plan to call another Complete ID representative within a few days to see if I can get a more helpful response. If not, I'll be looking for a better security company

Hassan La Habra, CA

I’m really happy with your great support!!!

martin smukler McKinleyville, CA

My interaction with your representative was literally one of the BEST I have ever had. He was patient, respectful, responsive, concise, and clearly was well trained.

Susan Boulder City, NV

I called in to report fraud. I spoke with someone who said I’d be contacted by phone. I was called yet missed the call. They said i would also be contacted by email with their contact info. I never received an email. I tried to call twice with the case number provided and it was an invalid number. My info has been left compromised in the meantime. Very unhappy. Can not recommend this service any longer as I have been to family and friends.

EDP Olympia, WA

I tried to subscribe to an account. It failed in the authentication phase . even with the verification code received by eMail and on the Mobile phone. Support service was unacceptable. Account Rep was not familiar with the issue. I spent over 1 hour and 15+ minutes and I got transferred to Experian and they did not resolve the issue either.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We regret that we were not able to authenticate you. I would recommend checking a copy of your credit report to ensure it is accurate and then to please try again. If you have a freeze or fraud alert on your credit report that could also stop the authentication. If you do consider giving us another opportunity, we are available for your call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. - Julie.

Caroline Gosselink Katy, TX

Very helpful when my info. was spotted in the dark web. I never would have known and I was able to quickly follow the steps they provided to protect myself. Very helpful staff. Thank you!

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you, Caroline. I'm so glad that we were able to spot your information on the dark web and give you the steps to help keep your information safe. We appreciate you leaving us a review. Thanks-Julie

Laverne Bell Conyers, GA

I am very disappointed in the product that is offered by complete ID. I cancelled my subscription today because I was told that credit scores by all 3 agencies are only supplied 1 time per year. Why would any consumer pay monthly for a service offered by each agency for free twice a year. Sincerely, Former Customer who regrets renewing subscription

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for leaving your review, Laverne. We can certainly understand wanting to see those reports more often. We do send monthly score updates and have many different types of monitoring in place to help us scan for signs of identity theft. We are available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We have identity theft restoration specialist here to help in case you have a fraud event occur. Please visit us again if your needs change. Thanks-Julie

Michael Boackle Birmingham, AL

I like comprehensive coverage at a reasonable price. I do not like getting dark web alert and not knowing how someone else has my cell nbr. It lists my cell nbr with someone else's name and address. Experian complete i.d. representative was not very knowledgeable nor very helpful.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Michael. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We understand the concern with the dark web alert not showing the additional data you seek. In some instances, we are only able to see that this information was shared on an ID Theft forum that we monitor. In order to not alarm those who use these forums to share these details, we do not specify where the information can be found. We ask that you are cautious with phone calls or text messages that you receive as they may be phishing attempts. If you would like to further discuss the options you have, please call us back. We are available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. We would be happy to help you further. -Maggie

Oct. 28th, 2020

Fbill1 Westport, CT

Your person did good job showing where to look for the alert. Unfortunately, he can see stuff I can't. Specifically the details of the alert. Seriously, is that really something I should not see but something he can tell me?

G1Arias Norwalk, CT

I've been a member for about 4 yrs now and this time in speaking to an agent, he was not willing to resolve my, or help with the issue and recommended that i should resolve my credit inquiry directly with the credit bureau. Complete disappointment as i've tried to explained to him that i contacted transunion twice prior to contacting them twice, and each time i was on hold for more than 1hr without them even picking up the phone.

Reply from Complete ID

I do apologize if your hold time was long with Transunion. I have heard this is a high call volume time for the bureaus. If you believe the inquiry is fraud, please call us back so that we can help you. If it is a valid inquiry, it would need to be worked out with the creditor of why they accessed your report. I hope this helps and we get another chance to help you. Thank you for sharing your experience , Julie.

George S Seattle, WA

This is a very good credit monitoring service. The web site is not as sophisticated as Life Lock, but the information being tracked is very complete. The customer service responds very quickly (Life Lock customer service was also good, but I usually had to wait more than 20 minutes before a Life Lock representative was available). Also the price is less than one third the cost of Life Lock if you have a (Costco Executive membership).

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your detailed review compared to LifeLock. - Julie.

Roy Breiling Prescott Valley, AZ

I answered all the questions correctly but your system did not except it. I answered all the verification questions correctly but the system still did not verify my account. Therefore I have to wait 72 hours before I can do it again. I asked for a supervisor to return my call and as of this timeframe as supervisor still has not return my call. Very frustrated.

Reply from Complete ID

I see that our supervisor has been able to reach out to you since this time and you are now authenticated. I am so glad we were able to resolve your issues. Please let us know if there is anything else we can help you with. Thank you, Roy.

Jun. 1st, 2020

Don Washington, MO

She was very helpful. We got to the bottom of what my concern was. And everything was taken care of professionally.

Reply from Complete ID

We are so glad to hear that our representative was helpful and took care of your concern. Thank you for the review. Julie.

Rupak Chawla Pearland, TX

Good job overall in the delivery of all the information.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for all the stars, Rupak! Please let us know when we can help you - Julie

Luis Magallanes SR Daly City, CA

Excellent service, So far they offer a complete and secure monitoring service giving me peace of mind.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you, Luis! That is exactly our goal. We are also available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please call us anytime. Thanks for the review and all 5 stars. Julie.

Matt Harrington Maple Valley, WA

My wifes SSN was compromised recently. How did we find out? Not from Complete ID. Why am I paying for this service? When we needed it they did nothing for us.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Matt, this is terrible news. Please call Costco Complete ID right away so that we can find the best way to help you. Thank you, Julie.

James Paye West Bloomfield, MI

All information is in one spot The app and user interface is terrible. Every time I log in I have to enter a passcode that is provided to my email address. The app layout is not intuitive and very user unfriendly.

alana feldman Kailua-Kona, HI

The first time I used Complete ID, I was 'put off' that I could not handle everything via email. This time, I knew what to expect; speak with a 'vetting' person who would connect me with a credit restoration specialist. Keaton was very helpful in getting things cleaned up. I enjoyed working with Keaton. This time I had Complete ID to start with and I was notified of the suspicious inquiries. It was so much easier than the first mess I had - which triggered me to subscribe to Complete ID.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you, Alana. We appreciate your detailed feedback. We do have phone support 24/7 to be able to assist you. I will make sure to find Keaton and thank them for providing that world class customer experience we strive for. -Julie

E. Reyes Hayward, CA

Excellent. The customer representative was very accommodating, patience and gave his extra miles.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for leaving us a review. Please let us know when we can help you again,-Julie

Paula Basehart Spokane, WA

I called with an identity theft concern and after a thorough check of the web and dark web I was assigned a case worker for recovery. Within a day I received a followup from my personal case worker. He was pleasant, calm, respectful, supportive and kind. He gave me directions of what to do and said he would follow up in 3 weeks, he also said he was available anytime for questions.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for leaving details about your experience. We really appreciate your review and we are so glad that you called us right away so that we could help. Thank you - Julie

melissa eads Killeen, TX

My experience was very satisfactory. All my questions were answered and I never felt rushed. I would highly recommend Complete ID.

Reply from Complete ID

Thanks Melissa! We appreciate you leaving us a review about your experience. -Julie

beverley silver Bellevue, WA

I'm very disappointed - it's been 5 days since I tried to sign up with you, and I am still unable to "verify my identity" to complete the process, even though I entered my credit card info 5 days ago. I have called repeatedly and gotten different answers each time, I asked for a supervisor to call me yesterday, and no one called me after more than 24 hrs. has passed (I was told someone would), and again today I asked for a supervisor and have not heard back. As a longtime Costco customer, I thought Complete ID would provide high quality customer service. I am disappointed and very concerned that you have my credit card info and are not completing the transaction and not reaching out to me for resolution. Will anyone be contacting me or should I cancel?

Wassim Khawandi Richland, WA

I was disappointed . When you have an issue of ID Theft you expect the operator to show you that you matter . To the contrary , I called about my SSN being stolen 72 hrs ago and at the time of writing this I have not heard back from complete ID . It may be a routine for them because they perhaps deal with hundreds and thousands of people like me , but to me it is very important and I did not feel they cared !

Jan Geneva, IL

I signed up for Complete ID on 4/20/20. I never received any notification that my order had gone through and when I tried to login it tells me that it doesn't recognize my login info. I called three times that evening and spoke to three different representatives with no resolution. If I tried the "reset" option, I never received an email to reset my password. On 5/1/20 I received THIS email to review my experience so that is what I am doing. Before doing this review today, I called Complete ID once more and again the representative could not resolve my problem and is again sending my info to the tech department. I am very frustrated because my credit card has already been charged but I cannot view any information! I will update this negative review if my problem is resolved and I can actually see if I am happy with this service.

Reply from Complete ID

That is a terrible experience. Thank you for sharing. I hope we have resolved your concerns by now. If not, please call us as we want to resolve any issues that you have. Thank you, Julie

Jun. 20th, 2020

Joseph York Atlanta, GA

The customer service professional was fantastic! She was knowledgable, professional, friendly, and very helpful explaining what my notifications meant and she provided going forward recommendations.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your review and all 5 stars. I look forward to rewarding your customer service professional. Please let us know how we can help you in the future. Thanks, Julie.

Gerald McBurney Bertram, TX

The lady I talked to was very nice and took all the information but said the retoration people needed to handle this case. Toby called me yesterday but I missed his call. I have tried to reach him 5 times and left a message every time! It is very frustrating when people don’t respond I beginning to wonder why I pay monthly for your service but can’t get any service from you!

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for sharing your very important experience with us. I have escalated this to the fraud representative and his manager for review. Thank you, Julie

Chad Lau San Diego, CA

I was put in touch with two professional staff to resolve my issues within 30 minutes which I treasured the most. Thanks.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your review and all 5 stars. The team will be so glad to see your encouraging words. We appreciate you too. Thank you, Julie.

Douglas Ikemi Los Angeles, CA

Detailed service from the representative

Reply from Complete ID

We appreciate your review complete with 5 stars! Please let us know when we can help again. Thanks, Julie.

Chris Brown Santa Ana, CA

I spent almost 30 minutes trying to get signed up and it wouldn't work. I finally called customer support with Costco and they said I tried logging in too many times so I have to wait 4 days before trying again. Kind of ridiculous.

Reply from Complete ID

We do apologize for your wait time. 4 days is a long time to wait when you need your information. It sounds like an authentication and security concern. I will share your experience with our product team. We appreciate you taking the time to share with us so that we can work to improve. Thank you, Julie

hazari kapur Riverdale Park, MD

Best experience. Outstanding customer service

Reply from Complete ID

We appreciate your review and all the stars. I will make sure to send your feedback to the representative that helped you. Please let us know how we can help again in the future. Thanks, Julie

Al Avolicino El Dorado Hills, CA

I was a victim of credit card fraud last September notified you of the fraud. I was told by your representative to contact Trans Union as Complete ID does not do investigative work. Since that time I have submitted reports to Trans Union, Experian, Complete ID and Goldman Sachs who was the backer of the Apple Card Acct. Total false application with all my info on it. You should now have received the report.

Reply from Complete ID

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. I will also share this with the fraud department and the product team. Please call us back for further help as we are available 24/7. I hope this helps, Julie.

Judy Gaughan Arlington Heights, IL

For 3 to 4 months that every time I log in to my complete ID, I had a hard time log in. It’s not a very friendly when it comes to log in, I had to press in forget password, then they will email you, then you change the password. Don’t like it at all.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I will also share this with product team. Please call us if you still continue to have issues logging in. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to help you. Thank you, Julie.

Kim Roberts Salt Lake City, UT

Thanks for helping me track unauthorized use of my personal information.

Reply from Complete ID

We are here monitoring for you 24/7. We are also available for your call 24/7. We really appreciate your review and all the stars. Thanks, Julie.

Heather Christiansburg, VA

Noah was so patient and helpful. Excellent t service

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for the review and the 5 stars. We will make sure to thank Noah for his patience and helpfulness. Please let us know when we can help again. Thanks, Julie.

Matt Bradford Fort Worth, TX

I spent literally 30 minutes on hold waiting to speak to a representative. Once I finally got someone on the phone, they were helpful and thorough in resolving my issue. However, slow response times has me considering switching to another company.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for sharing your feedback. It is our goal to answer within 20 seconds. 30 minutes is an extremely long time to wait and we apologize. We have had higher than normal call volume. We will keep trying to reach our goal and appreciate any opportunities to serve you better. Thank you, Julie

Franklin Guillenn Temecula, CA

Your company does not follow through what you say you will do to take care of your clients concerns. I waited for weeks to speak to a supervisor who suppose to call me and never received a call. My concerns were escalated to a specific area that also suppose to call me to resolve my issues I was having with logging into your webpage and look at my records discrepancies. No one ever called for over 5 weeks. I decided to cancel your services due to your lack of costumers service.

Reply from Complete ID

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. We will use this example to improve our skills. Thank you, Julie.

Diane Shawcross Boca Raton, FL

Frustrated. You haven’t been able to verify my identity so many days latter I am still not set up. I have A three day wait before I can try again. Super frustrated!

Reply from Complete ID

We do apologize it takes so long for the authentication to reset. It is a security feature that can be terribly inconvenient. I hope now everything is working great for you and please let us know if we can be of any help at all. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Thank you, Julie.

Jane ,

I had a message regarding a credit card we had not used in a long time. When I called Complete ID, they had an actual person answer the phone and they helped me within minutes. It was a valid charge, I just didn't know the company's acronyms. Highly recommend this service!

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for the review and all the stars. We are here to help you 24/7, please call us again anytime. Thanks, Julie.

Mike H. Reseda, CA

I called them to resolve a suspicious inquiry and they were so fast it takes only minute to gets to the bottom. Am glad to have complete ID monitor my identity.

Reply from Complete ID

We are so glad you are a part of Complete ID. Thank you for your review and the 5 stars! Please let us know when we can help you again. Thanks, Julie

Ann Nashville, TN

Rep was very professional and friendly. Took care of my issue immediately.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your 5 star review. We look forward to helping you in the future. Thanks, Julie

Moniez Herrera-Zamora Carson, CA

Great customer service. Associates are very knowledgeable

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you Moniez! We really appreciate your review and the 5 stars. Please let us know how we can help you again. Thanks, Julie.

Sherri Timmermann Mt. Pleasant, SC

My agent handled my issue promptly and efficiently. Great job!!!

Reply from Complete ID

This is awesome to hear. Thank you for taking the time to give us a review and all 5 stars. I will make sure to thank the representative that helped you. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thanks, Julie.