Complete ID

9.0

Glenn Skillman, NJ

A very thorough reporting on the opening of a new account. The account was valid but I appreciated the notification because it gave me confidence the ID system in working. I also spoke with a representative because there were so many notifications of the new account. She explained it thoroughly.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi RJ. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

May. 13th, 2019

Dvorah Henderson

I had a question and the was resolved quickly and efficiently. I am confident that Complete ID. is monitoring my identity competently and professionally. Complete ID. is always available by phone, helpful and knowledgeable. Thank You, Dvorah Henderson

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Dvorah. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Apr. 30th, 2019

John Thomas Clayton, NC

Complete ID emailed me about a transaction involving a credit union application that I made. It is great that they notify me even when I am the one making an application. I called and discussed with a Complete ID representative as well as an old traffic ticket that did not belong to me. The representative gave me instructions. Great service!

Apr. 16th, 2019

Kristina Stevenson Lonsdale, MN

I would recommend them to everyone. They are very thorough and they were checking my account for fraud for over a half hour and then put a fraud alert on my account for me so I didn't have to do it after the call ended. I was very grateful to them.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Kristina. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Apr. 9th, 2019

Kathy from San Diego Oceanside, CA

I've had 2 'notices' in the past 2 months from Complete ID and when I called Complete ID, they were always there to pleasantly and calmly answer my questions. Their representatives are really the best!!! It's very comforting to know someone is looking out for ME!!! Thank you Complete ID!!!

Apr. 16th, 2019

Josef Mack Rochester, MI

I believe the CSR I spoke with was Angela. She was very courteous, friendly and professional. She answered my questions completely and having raised a few during our conversation also helped me with more information and links for me to check out. Great Customer Service Representative

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Josef. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that Angela has answered all your questions and has exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Rodney Green Corning, CA

This company's website is very easy to use, but whenever I need further explanation or assistance I receive excellent service. The staff are courteous, competent, and patient. I have always had my questions answered by the time my call ends. I would enthusiastically recommend this company to everyone.

Mick Arlington, VA

I called twice and both of your folks were wonderful. It was really nice to deal with people who could understand and even speak English. (That hardly ever happens anymore.) I had been thinking of cancelling this service but these two employees have caused me to forget about doing that. Thank you for hiring such good people, Mick Pulliam

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Mick. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

CA Smith Inyokern, CA

I attempted to add information to my account. The process refused to allow this. I was forced to call the help phone number. The friendly, helpful person with whom I communicated enabled the "edit" and it was successfully completed in a minimum amount of time. Though the "edit" should have worked without having to make the phone call; still I am very happy with the service and recommend it.

Reply from Complete ID

We appreciate your review and feedback. We do collect this information and use it to continuously improve our product. Thanks- Julie

Mar. 8th, 2019

Lois Hillsboro, OR

The representative was extremely friendly and seemed concerned about my issue. She gave me great feedback so that I could take care of the problem. It actually had nothing to do with my current service, but I was charged for membership on the old service. I had switched to be able to go through Costco so had 2 charges.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for this great review. We are happy to hear that your issue was resolved with extremely friendly people. Thanks - Julie

Mar. 8th, 2019

Carlos Homestead, FL

Recently we had a credit check as part of a mortgage refi process. No alerts were issued by Complete ID untill the following day? This was upsetting to us and even more so when my wife received an immediate alert from Credit Karma without even being a member or paying for any services. I feel that Complete ID failed in this regard and although we finally received an alert from Complete ID the following day it simply was not fast enough. In today's world where ID theft is very real and on the rise these alerts should be expedited immediately comsidering that time is if the essence if credit restoration would be required. We are not very happy about the response time from Complete ID. Hopefully this glich gets fixed asap!

gerald schmitt Benicia, CA

I just had a general question on how to find something in my report. The lady that I talked with on the phone was extremely friendly and nice and answered my question promptly. She was very professional, yet very friendly. Gerals

Reply from Complete ID

Gerald, thank you for the positive feedback. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Sincerely, Josh w/ Complete ID.

Feb. 6th, 2019

Ken Cave Oak Harbor, WA

Somehow I got "deleted" from Complete ID, but when I called them about the problem, I spoke to a real person and had the problem taken care of within minutes. No computer interruptions-no going through the hoops!! No waiting minutes to speak to someone. These folks know how to run a company and take care of their customers!

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad our Customer Service Specialist was able to assist you completely. Hope you have a great day. -Rene'

Mar. 11th, 2019

Bobby Sanders Tulsa, OK

After a notification that someone was trying to open a PayPal account in my name, Complete ID referred me to their fraud investigation organization. Everyone is handling this in a professional manner and fraud alerts have been added to my accounts. PayPal is also following up.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Bobby, Identity theft protection matters most when your identity is stolen. It makes us happy to hear that our team is helping with you case. Thank you for the positive feedback. Thanks, Josh, Complete ID

Jan. 17th, 2019

Pam Lawrenceville, GA

I called to report that 3 of our credit cards had been used fraudulently even though the cards were still in our possession. I was told the only time we need to call about fraud is if the credit card company doesn't credit the charges back to our accounts. This was the 5th time within the past year someone has gotten and used our credit cards without actually having our cards. Thought the company was preventing this from happening.

Reply from Complete ID

Dear Pam, I just had a conversation with one of our managers at the call center. We should have submitted a fraud case and assigned you a dedicated fraud resolution expert to walk you through the process of removing the fraud from your accounts . While identity protection can help detect fraud and help restore your identity, there is no way to prevent it all together. If you are still experiencing fraud, please contact . I let them know you may be emailing them and we look forward to revisiting your case. Thanks, Josh @ Complete ID

Jan. 17th, 2019

escomom Escondido, CA

The monitoring service is good, and alerts are timely. However, it is very difficult to find the alert in question when I log in after getting a notification. There should be an inbox that has a link to the item - but there isn't. Instead, you have to click through all of the features and sections of the service and see what has a current date associated with it. The CS rep I talked to on the phone agreed with me, said that lots of customers complain about the same thing, but it's up to the IT dept to make those changes, not her. So, what say you, IT department????

Reply from Complete ID

Dear Escomom, Thank you for the feedback and I am sorry that it is difficult to find alert information. Improving the user interface is a big priority for us over the next year and we will be revamping the dashboard to do exactly what you mentioned. As a Complete ID member myself, I cannot wait! Again, thanks for your feedback. I will be sure to pass it on to our IT/product department. Sincerely, Josh w/ Complete ID.

Feb. 6th, 2019

Michelle Elkhart, IN

I can't say enough about how helpful, knowledgeable, and caring they were with me. I had someone use my SS# to apply for credit cards and they have been over the top helpful, even through the holidays. It is such a wonderful benefit and I would advise everyone to join.

Reply from Complete ID

Michelle, thanks for the great feedback. It makes us happy to hear that our team was able to help you with your identity theft case. We look forward to serving you in the future. Best, Josh

Jan. 3rd, 2019

sam's mom Avon Lake, OH

Have had this service for almost a year now. Most notifications have been about sex offenders moving into the area. A few others were about possible email hacks. Sometimes an email notification would arrive and when I'd log on and go to "notifications" button all that would show up were those old email ones. Finally called to find out why these emails are alerting me to old info. The customer service rep said you have to go to the pull down menu at the top of the page and go to each category to see if there's an alert there for any of those categories. Found out that "notification" button only shows "dark web" alerts. So why on earth would there NOT be a main page "notification" button that will show you all your alerts??? Plus the alert that he found for me from that day's email was for an address change that happened over a month ago. Not very timely monitoring. On the plus side he was very helpful. Not sure if we'll keep this service or not going forward.

Reply from Complete ID

Dear Sam's Mom, Thank you for the review and we appreciate the honest feedback. We are in the process of overhauling the interface over the next year to make it more user friendly. It is important to us that you have a great user experience and we have already started to implement some of the changes with this project such as a welcome series for new users. In the meantime, we will alert you immediately if we detect any changes to your personal information. Additionally, if your identity is stolen, we will provide you a dedicated restoration specialist to help restore your identity. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out at . Sincerely, Josh

Dec. 7th, 2018

Gary Biz Washougal, WA

We subscribed because someone obtained a credit card in our name and used it to run up a big bill 2500 miles from where we live. So far, we've been impressed by the helpful people we've spoken with. I feels good to know that we have quick access to our credit information and help is just a phone call away if we have further fraud issues.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Gary, thank you for sharing your positive experience. We look forward to serving you more in the future. Sincerely, Josh

Nov. 27th, 2018

Gerald R. Shanks Gilbert, AZ

I forgot to change the credit card number when I received a new card. The representative that assisted me was very professional and made the change easy to do. I think her name is Ashley. She is a great asset to your company.

Anthony Surprise, AZ

The current medical insurance monitoring is limited to 2 account numbers. Since Medicare is issuing new cards with a new account number, provision should be made o monitor the old and new number. Suggest this monitoring be opened to 3 account numbers

Kathy Eugene, OR

The gentleman that helped me with logging back in to my account was very nice. When I said thank you and was ready to hang up he asked if he could help with any questions. He stayed on the phone and explained everything to me. Thank You!!!!

Reply from Complete ID

Kathy, I am glad that you had a great experience with our support rep. We look forward to continuing to serve you. -Josh, Complete ID

Nov. 6th, 2018

Joan Naples, FL

I signed up after I experienced an identity theft. I am impressed with the online reporting, and even more impressed with the accessible and knowledgeable employees who helped me deal with the many issues surrounding an identity theft.

Sam Salt Lake City, UT

Things aren’t working well. The app has been unable to load any content or reports or scores for several days now. Three calls to customer service and they’ve said it’s a known problem and they’ll call me when it’s fixed. So far, nothing. They also offer access through a web browser but it’s had its own issues and I’m paying for a service with an app, I want the app to work. Still, after unsuccessful attempts to buy more updated three bureau report through the app, I logged in online and tried the same with no success. A few days later, I saw they had charged my credit card anyway and I called customer service and was told the report was available online now, which it suddenly was (and dated two days after I had tried to buy it). During my first two calls to customer service neither rep was able to pull a report either, though they did offer to do so at no cost since the app wasn’t working. Bottom line: If they don’t fix the app soon there’s no reason to keep their service. Now, for $8.99/month as a Costco exec member, I think their offering is competitive assuming things are running. Other services give you more. For example, I had Privacy Guard before Complete ID and PG issued a three bureau credit report every month at no extra charge. Complete ID wants $9.99 each time. They do give you one “free” report per year but so do all three credit bureaus, so nothing special there.

Reply from Complete ID

Dear Sam, Thank you for being a valued Complete ID customer. As a Costco member, it is our goal to give you the best experience possible and we are sorry to hear you are having issues with the mobile app. I have raised this to our mobile team and they mentioned that they just pushed an update for Apple devices which may have fixed this issue. If you are on iOS, will you please update your device and see if the problem is fixed now? Regardless, please send me an email at and we will take another look at your issue. We appreciate your business and look forward to talking to you soon. Sincerely, Josh

Oct. 25th, 2018

Heather Kim San Antonio, TX

I actually had my identity stolen thanks to a leak by the federal government. Over 50K in credit card damage. I purchased the Costco Complete ID right afterwards and they have lead me step by step on how to recover and prevent this from happening again. They answer the phone 24-7 and have always been super helpful. And so grateful to this company and will continue to use them.

Reply from Complete ID

I am sorry that happened to you. We are happy to help you anytime. Thank you so much for leaving us your review. - Julie

Sep. 11th, 2020

HiFiman Novi, MI

easy to enroll, has same level protection as so-called "top of the line" company...all questions answered fully prior to enrollment. Main reason you can't get info is because they only give out info if you are a Costco member.

Alan Kamada Portland, OR

Short wait for assistance, polite and pleasant assistor. Clearly communicated what he was doing and why. Most important provided complete answer and guidance. I'm pleased.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Alan. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience when reaching out to us. We're excited to hear that Paul was pleasant to speak to and concise. We are also happy to hear that he was able to resolve your concerns. -Maggie

Nov. 3rd, 2020

Ara Minassian Flower Mound, TX

I trust Costco so I thought this would be a good company. It cost a little less than Lifelock. Now that I have had an incident and had to contact support, I was completely dissatisfied. I spent an hour on the phone with someone who could barely read her script. Basically, she redirected me and told me what I need to do on my own to monitor the situation more closely. WHAT???? That's what I was paying them for and for them to correct the situation, not to tell me call this company and call that company and so on. Although the monitoring is useful, when you have an issue, they are not helpful at all. What am I paying for????

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your review, Ara.  I know having a fraud event occur is very concerning.  We do have fraud specialists here but some circumstances would require the consumer to call the creditor as they are the ones reporting the information.  We appreciate any opportunity to support you again.  Thank you for sharing your experience with us. - Maggie

Oct. 30th, 2020

Clarence Watridge Ponte Vedra Beach, FL

I was on hold for about 25 minutes waiting for a consultant. I called the number listed on the “call” this number to be given another number to call. Consultant was pleasant and I learned some things but no great revelations.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Clarence. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience when reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear that you waited that long to speak to one of our agents. We have since resolved the hold time issue as this was due to an alert being sent to many individuals at the same time. Please reach back out to us if you have any other concerns or questions. Have a great day. -Maggie

Oct. 28th, 2020

CHUCK COON , TX

Dismal UNTIL I reached a Costco rep Richard L who escalated my issue and James from Complete IDcalled me within a few hours and helped me. I had called several times and had easily 6+hrs out of 24 listening to wait music. One lady is was no help after giving my SS # several times...she told me I had no account and that I would have to give her my membership number ...which I did not have. So she hung up

Reply from Complete ID

Thanks for sharing your feedback, Chuck. It concerns us to hear that this occurred when you were speaking to one of our representatives. This is definitely not something that we condone and would like to look into it further. We are glad to hear that you were able to get the help you sought but can you please call us back so that we can look into this further? We also understand the frustration of the long hold time you encountered last time but we have since resolved our hold time issue. We are also closely monitoring our queue to ensure that all calls are answered within an acceptable time frame. Thank you. -Maggie

Nov. 4th, 2020

James Anderson Roanoke, TX

first call i wait 15 minutes before someone answered then i could hear because of bad connection. i was told to call back. called again waited 10 minutes. connection was good and young lady was helpful. told to call my local drivers license provider because of dark web problem. DMV was another problem with long wait

Reply from Complete ID

Hi James. Thanks for letting us know about your experience when reaching out to us. We are pleased to hear that the representative was able to answer your questions and guide you properly. Our apologies for the long hold time, this was due to this alert being sent to many individuals at once. We have since resolved the issue and our hold time shouldn't be this long. -Maggie

Oct. 28th, 2020

Dave Arlington, TX

I received an email notification that personal information was found on the dark web and that I should contact CompleteID to help resolve issue. Spent a total of 3.5 hours on hold with a recording saying my call was very important to them and thanking me for my patience. On the first call, I ran out of patience after an hour. On the second, I waited 2.5 hours thinking they were actually going to help me. The representative simply suggested that I contact the issuer of the data that was found on the dark web. I'm not sure why they didn't just state that in the actions they told me to take rather than to call them. Doing so would have saved 3.5 hours of frustration and would have given their folks more time to actually help people. They really need to invest in a callback system so that one is able to go on about their life without being on hold with a phone nearby. Very poor customer service. I guess that's why it's significantly less expensive than the regular Experian service.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for leaving a review, Dave. We did experience an influx of call volume due to that alert. These are all great suggestions and we truly apologize about your wait time. We are monitoring our call volume at this time and have resolved the concern about the wait time. Thank you - Julie

Oct. 8th, 2020

George Nelson Morrisville, PA

Terrible customer (un)service. Day 1 I waited on hold for 1 1/2 hours and was cutoff. at dinner time I called again and was on hold for 3 1/2 hours and was terminated probably because they closed the office. Called again the second day and waited 2 1/2 hours and finally got a rep. No apology for the L O N G wait and she did not really tell me much. This was in regards to someone using my drivers license which is a sign of identity theft. If that was the case, I would have been totally broke Looking at LifeLock even though it costs more. Cannot believe Costco actually support this service; very unlike their business philosophy

Reply from Complete ID

We completely agree that you should never wait to speak to someone about an alert. We do apologize about your experience and have taken great care to ensure this is resolved. We had an usual amount of calls come to us all at once due to an alert that was sent out. We have resolved the concern of your wait time. Please call us again. We are available 24/7/365. Thanks, Julie

Oct. 2nd, 2020

Anthony Oliveira Ashburn, VA

Constant monitoring of my financial accounts, email accounts, and dark web activity. As for the detail of information on flagged items, the information is rather limited.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your review and sharing your feedback. We are available 24/7/365. Please call us to inquire if we have more detailed information. I hope this helps -Julie.

Oct. 2nd, 2020

Lyle Larson Tucson, AZ

Called 9-13-20 after receiving an alert fo activity on a dormant credit account. Could not tell me an account number or source of the account and told me to call 9-14 to get in touch with your resolution team. I did just that and was told someone would call me between 3 and 6 PM within 24-48 hours. I called again 9-15 after failing to get a call back. I received a message and email 9-16 with contact information for a James S. I left a phone message and sent an email and as of 9-17 Friday morning I have not been contacted. Very frustrated and disappointed with your lack of response. I’m very concerned with this alert and haven’t been able to find out anything in 6 days . It looks like Costco picked the wrong identity protection company to represent them. Lyle Larson

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for sharing your experience, Lyle. I will send your feedback to the manager of our resolution specialist department. This does not meet our customer experience expectations. I hope this helps-Julie.

Sep. 21st, 2020

Janet Nakakihara Cypress, CA

I didn't know what to expect but it turned out to be a very positive experience. I was treated courteously and efficiently. My question was answered.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for leaving a review for us, Janet. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year! -Julie.

Sep. 11th, 2020

Debra N Eastsound, WA

I would not recommend Complete ID. I called Complete ID on August 12, 2020 and asked for a Restoration Specialist to help us. Our identity was hacked, an unemployment claim was entered for us, an impersonator had called our credit card company and was twice able to get the password and security questions changed. I have followed up since no one has contacted us and on August 22 I was told the Restoration Specialist had called our home on August 21 at 3:41pm, but no one picked up the phone and there wasn't an answering machine. Well, I was at home all afternoon on August 21 with 3 other people preparing a birthday dinner and the phone didn't ring all day or all night.

Reply from Complete ID

I can understand how concerning this is. Our restoration specialist will keep trying to call you back at least three times. Since you were home waiting for the call, I worry that we may have the wrong phone number for you. We want to help you with your identity theft event, please call us back so that we can understand what happened and work towards a resolution. Thanks for sharing your experience. - Julie.

Aug. 25th, 2020

Kelly Kiki Liberty Lake, WA

I was on hold for about 15 minutes. What if my call was of a serious nature--my call was of important nature. Once I reached a human, I felt like my concern was not a concern of her. She didn't even have answers regarding the insurance/protection side. I was not impressed that this company doesn't watched bank accounts--though we give them the info. My bank, like your's, is part of my fanatical identity. Not impressed at this time.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We will review your call with us to ensure we are improving. Thank you, Julie

Sep. 3rd, 2020

Msmodesto Modesto, CA

I received help, was given more information Than I expected (really great), and all my issues were resolved all without speaking to a supervisor or spending hours waiting. It only took a few minutes. I love these guy’s.

Toni Ginnetti Park Ridge, IL

It was very reassuring to speak to the agent, who handled details of my concern (a breach of my personal information) and opened a case file to look into it and resolve issues.

Reply from Complete ID

I know how concerning that is. I am glad that we are able to be here for you during a fraud event. Thanks for leaving us a review. -Julie

Jul. 19th, 2020

Dung Nhat Anaheim, CA

Your company had the best price over all, however you did not provide the option to allow the subscriber to block their credit report from the public, in this case the identity theft can use the subscriber's name to apply for a credit line or loan without them knowing in time before it's too late. But if the blocking option available it would allow the subscriber to control their credit report and only allow someone they know is safe to view or pull their report. I hope you can make this option available because it is helpful to the subscribers. Thanks and best regard! David. T

Wassim Khawandi Richland, WA

I was disappointed . When you have an issue of ID Theft you expect the operator to show you that you matter . To the contrary , I called about my SSN being stolen 72 hrs ago and at the time of writing this I have not heard back from complete ID . It may be a routine for them because they perhaps deal with hundreds and thousands of people like me , but to me it is very important and I did not feel they cared !

Joseph York Atlanta, GA

The customer service professional was fantastic! She was knowledgable, professional, friendly, and very helpful explaining what my notifications meant and she provided going forward recommendations.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your review and all 5 stars. I look forward to rewarding your customer service professional. Please let us know how we can help you in the future. Thanks, Julie.

May. 1st, 2020

Herbert Lee San Francisco, CA

I rec'd an alert and called your customer services. The folk who answered my phone told me that the alert just tells me they find someone using my phone # to open an account. However, it may be someone who got my info and sold it to a marketing company. I don't need to worry too much as this alert does not mean my identify is stolen.

Reply from Complete ID

Dark Web alert for compromised phone number can be confusing. It doesn’t mean you are a victim of fraud but that your phone number was found on the dark web. You may receive suspicious phone calls and would want to be extra cautious with knowing who you are talking to or giving information to. Thank you for your review and the 4 stars. Julie.

May. 1st, 2020

Janet B Bonney Lake, WA

I always worry when I get an email about my ID. I call and get told what the email is about. The team is always professional and kind. It costs less than other ID protection companies but gives equal or better service.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Janet. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

May. 6th, 2019

Rich Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Excellent service. The representative was courteous and professional and researched my question quickly and resolved the issue. This was excellence you might only find at Costco. Well done. Thank you.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Rich. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Oct. 24th, 2019

Stephanie Raleigh, NC

Very difficult to get calls back and email responses. The agent I was assigned to was unavailable at all times. When I missed his call, that was it. No further communication despite my calls and emails. It was nerve wracking. No one answers the phones. You get voicemails of random people. Then, FINALLY, after calling every day for a week, I got someone to pick up. She said my contact had been changed. Why wasn’t I told? I lost over a week just trying to get a response. She connected me with someone else who was excellent, but again, when it was time to reconnect, they assigned me yet another person. The good news is that this service caught a breach early on and alerted me. The bad news is that is was hell trying to get it taken care of. Customer service needs improvement. When someone calls that main number, a person needs to answer.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for sharing your experiance with us. We will use this feedback to improve the customer experience. Thank you, Julie

Mar. 23rd, 2020

Jo Ducey Columbus, OH

I called in to Complete ID to speak to someone following email messages about the breech of my email address and phone number. I found out I need to change my passwords -- and I will do that. The woman I spoke with was in a hurry to end the call, but I am satisfied with the information she gave me.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Jo. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. I hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Feb. 19th, 2020

Patricia Kalama Menifee, CA

The company is very efficient and very helpful! I got stuck and I called the phone number and they walked me through and answered all my questions. Thank you so much. I feel more comfortable now.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Patricia. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. I hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Feb. 12th, 2020

Ted Berg Naples, FL

The rep just wonderful and tremendously helpful. Great security explanation and guidance on step to take to better protect myself in the future along with providing a good explanation of the breach.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Ted. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jan. 16th, 2020