Complete ID

9.0

Vic Brookfield, CT

My e-mail directory stated that Complete ID found a match. I called and the customer service representative immediately put my mind to rest. The match was a match to my zip code telling me that there was a person convicted of a sex crime in my town. I was relieved that there was nothing that threatened my credit or my bank account. The representative was just wonderful, patient and understanding.

Reply from Complete ID

Vic, thank you for the positive feedback. I am glad that our support rep was able to provide you a great member experience. Sincerely, Josh

Dec. 13th, 2018

Gary in Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, PA

I received an email indicating a match with my identity information, but couldn't find it on the website after I logged in. I called and the representative determined that the alert was someone with a criminal background had moved into my neighborhood. This was accomplished pretty quickly. Its a pleasure dealing with someone competent and professional who can resolve problems quickly.

Reply from Complete ID

Gary, thanks for the positive feedback. We look forward to continuing to serve you in the future. Sincerely, Josh

Dec. 13th, 2018

Steve J. Pikesville, MD

I received a GoBank.com debit MasterCard in the mail. I called Complete ID that evening. They took all relevant information. The next day a rep, from Experian, called back. We called the bank together. GoBank must be getting a lot of calls. They had a fraud line option and the rep closed the account immediately. The service from Complete ID was very helpful and quick. Glad I signed up with them.

Gary C Morrison, CO

Like all of Costco's other affiliates, the company is first class. The negative review above is obviously by one of their competitors who are threatened by this Costco partnership and trying to discourage Costco members from signing up. They even recommend themselves. Shameful! I'd be surprised if they even print this review, unless they just don't bother to read it first.

b despaigne ,

After receiving alerts that some of my information was on the dark web, I attempted to contact Complete ID. I was on hold for over 3 hours and gave up. I tried back again in the evening and was on hold for 2 hours before giving up. I tried to find a way to email Complete ID with my concerns or do a live chat but those options were not available. I called Costco to have them try and get someone to call me from Complete ID. I received a call back but it went straight to voice mail. The voice mail message was mostly indecipherable although I was able to make out it was a call back from Complete ID. If I need to address an identity theft issue immediately, it appears I could be in a situation where I am not able to get any help from Complete ID. I have no idea if my information that was found on the dark web was removed but I can only hope Completed ID removed it. I'm hoping to find an Identity Theft company who can provide multiple ways to contact them and will actually take my call if I need to talk to someone.

Sterling Sacramento, CA

I have called in about 4-5 times now regarding my login from my smart phone an iPhone 12. Each time I go to login they sentd a verification code which I enter, after I enter that I am told that due to inactivity I’ve been logged out. I’ve called customer service numerous times reset my password and it works once and then goes right back to the inactivity log out mode. I was with LifeLock before the service, never have these problems I’m not happy with the lack of service from technical support. This is very unusual for a Costco service and customer support something is broken.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Sterling. Thanks for reaching out to us and for sharing your experience with our app. If you are logged into the Costco App and move your physical location the app will automatically log you out. This is a requirement to protect your data and information when switching signal towers. Could you also ensure you are using the most updated version of our app as this may be the reason you are experiencing this as well? For further assistance, please reach back out to us by phone and one of our representatives would be happy to assist. -Maggie

Nov. 3rd, 2020

Alan Kamada Portland, OR

Short wait for assistance, polite and pleasant assistor. Clearly communicated what he was doing and why. Most important provided complete answer and guidance. I'm pleased.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Alan. Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your experience when reaching out to us. We're excited to hear that Paul was pleasant to speak to and concise. We are also happy to hear that he was able to resolve your concerns. -Maggie

Nov. 3rd, 2020

Michael L Cleveland Valencia, CA

Very poor phone connections. Lots of static and other noise. I was dropped several times and had to call back and start all over with a new rep. Also, I reported fraudulent use of my credit for a SBA loan a couple of months ago. They said they would report it to the SBA. Two months later I get a payment invoice for a 95K loan so whatever they did with the SBA did not work so I had to open a new case.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Michael. Thank you for letting us know how we are doing. We understand the frustration of receiving a bill after being informed that this would be taken care of. I see that the new fraud specialist was able to assist further in providing the steps on how to proceed with the disputes. If you experience any other difficulties with this or have any other questions, don't hesitate in reaching out to us. We will also review all of your calls to see where we need to improve. Thanks. -Maggie

SDRunner Redondo Beach, CA

I received an email alert saying that some of my information was found on the dark web and to call to discuss it in more detail. I tried to call that night and waited for over 90 minutes and hung up. I tried to contact them the next morning and waited on hold for 60 minutes and hung up. That one phone number is the only way to contact them as they don’t provide a support email. When I finally reached them the agent that I spoke with did not seem to know very much and seemed to be in hurry to get me off the call. I really thought that they would be more helpful in getting this issue resolved without putting all the burden on me. So far, the only real benefit that I have gotten from their service is to get notified that some of my personal information has been compromised but no meaningful help in getting it resolved.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi SDRunner. Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us. We are sorry to hear that you were not able to reach out to us immediately due to the hold time. Due to some dark web alerts that went out to many individuals, we had a few tough days where we experienced longer than usual hold times. We have since resolved this issue and we are monitoring our call queue closely. I am also sorry to hear that it felt as if the agent you spoke to was not very helpful and in a hurry. This is not how we want any of our members to feel and encourage you to call us back if you have any unanswered questions. We are happy to help anytime as we are available 24 hours a day, every day of the week. Thanks. -Maggie

Oct. 30th, 2020

Joe Marter Katy, TX

My problem was resolved with great help from your staff. My only problem was the long wait on hold. First call 17 mins. - 37 mins. second call. Third call got through. Thanks Joe Marter

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Joe. We are happy to hear that we were able to help you with your concern. We agree that you should never have to wait that long to speak to us. We do apologize for your experience and we have ensured that this is resolved. We had an unusual amount of calls come to us all at once due to an alert that was sent out. This shouldn't be the case anymore. Feel free to reach back out to us in the future for any questions that you may have. We also appreciate your 5-star review despite the hold time. -Maggie

Oct. 27th, 2020

Karen Carbonell Charlotte, NC

It wasn't all that great. I like that I was alerted to something, but what happened after that was not fun. The alert said to call to talk to a specialist. I was on hold for over 2 hours. I started the call at work and stayed on hold as I ran my errands and drove home. I finally gave up. No one came on the line. I tried again the next day. It took about 15 minutes to talk to someone. It turned out that the alert was benign. The specialist seemed think I should have known this, but if it was nothing, why did the alert say to call. Anyway. It wasn't the best experience. Still, I do like the monitoring.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Karen. Thank you for leaving a review about your experience. We are happy you like the monitoring and that the information found did not cause any need to be concerned that a fraud event may occur. Please call us if you ever receive any other alerts in the future or have any additional questions. -Maggie

Nov. 4th, 2020

Ramji Raman Houston, TX

In the first place it took me four attempts before I could talk to a representative. Each time I was on hold for 45+ minutes on hold listening to the repeated taped statement that someone will be with me shortly. I wish Complete ID has a system to tell what your hold time is and also an option for a call back when they are available. I was notified on Wednesday that my DL number is found on the dark web along with my DOB. Several attempts to talk to a representative was of no avail on Wednesday. Finally I got hold of a rep on Thursday who asked me to contact DPS to find out a solution. I was under the wrong impression that this ID theft service will resolve my problem from exposure to identify theft and prevent such occurrence in the future.

Reply from Complete ID

Thanks for sharing the feedback about your experience when reaching out to us, Ramji. We understand the frustration of the hold time. We were experiencing a higher than usual call volume for a few days due to this type of alert. We have since resolved the issue with our hold time and are carefully monitoring our queues. In regards to the alert about your driver's license being found on the dark web, we do suggest that you reach out to the DMV to let them know of what occurred. They will be able to provide assistance in determining the best course of action for your individual situation. -Maggie

Oct. 30th, 2020

Robert Kovach McKinney, TX

The website and automated support is good. I did have an issue with my drivers license number showing up on the dark web. I was instructed to call a representative for help. I was on hold for almost 2 hours and when I got through I was simply told to contact the DMV for help. I was disappointed with the long wait time for such a simple instruction that could have been communicated on the website without wasting 2 hours of my time.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for leaving a review for us. We do apologize about your experience and have taken great care to ensure this is resolved. We had an usual amount of calls come to us all at once due to an alert that was sent out. We have resolved the concern of your wait time. Please call us again. We are available 24/7/365. Thanks, Julie

Oct. 2nd, 2020

Scott Chappell ,

Received a notification that required me to call in and had to wait almost two hours before I was connected to an agent. Was advised this was not normal and it was due to the exact notification I was calling in on. Despite the long wait time, the agent was very helpful in advising what to do. Hoping they are right in that future wait times will not be as long. Company should look into other ways for customers to contact (ie chat, email) to prevent these extremely long wait times.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for the feedback and great ideas, Scott. We had an usual amount of calls come to us all at once due to an alert that was sent out. We have resolved the concern of your wait time. Please call us again if we can be of further of help. We are available 24/7/365. Thanks, Julie

Oct. 2nd, 2020

ActualPayingCostcoCustomer Atlanta, GA

Had SSN fraud detected. Called twice to discuss with customer service who promised a call back from a specialist 3 business days later. However, 1 week later no call. Called back again and was given a number for the "agent" - only got on hold music for 30 minutes and no callback option or a way to leave a message. Doesn't look like the company is there for you when you actually need it.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi there. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We are sad to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience when reaching out to us. We were experiencing a higher than normal call volume momentarily due to some alerts that had been sent out. We have since rectified the situation with the hold time and would like to assist you further. Can you please reach back out to us for further review of your case? We are available 24 hours a day and would be happy to help. -Maggie

Raymond Cribbs Alexandria, VA

I had a question about an alert notice the I received from Complete ID. I called, received instructions on what to do, and solved the problem. The customer service person was professional and very helpful.

Reply from Complete ID

Thanks for leaving us a review Raymond. I'm happy to hear we helped you take care of your concerns. Thanks - Julie

Sep. 18th, 2020

Duane J Campbell Clifton, NJ

Instant knowledge of my credit rating; complete confidence that my personal information won't be stolen or compromised; you have been there on the phone when I needed help. I am very comfortable with our relationship!

Reply from Complete ID

Thanks for the great review, Duane. We are available for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year. Please call us anytime. -Julie

Sep. 18th, 2020

Rick Glass Cleveland, TN

We received a notification that someone had used our information to set up a utility account that we did not recognize. Once we were able to talk to someone at Complete ID, they helped us sort it out quickly. I could have rated the service 5 stars if it were easier to contact them for help. When I called in, I was placed on hold with a recording that said I was important and someone would be with me momentarily - and left there for 45 minutes until I gave up because my phone battery was dead. How hard would it be to let me leave a number for a call back?

Reply from Complete ID

We appreciate you leaving your feedback for us complete with ideas on how to improve. I will share this with our product team. Personally, I think this is a great idea! Thank you - Julie

Sep. 3rd, 2020

Msmodesto Modesto, CA

I received help, was given more information Than I expected (really great), and all my issues were resolved all without speaking to a supervisor or spending hours waiting. It only took a few minutes. I love these guy’s.

Kelly Criner Phoenix, AZ

I have been a member of this plan for a few years now. Complete ID did a fantastic job two years ago when I applied for Direct TV through Costco. They would not allow the Direct TV Rep to open an account until they talked to me personally. I appreciated this because I knew right then that they take my credit safety seriously.

walter mcgarrity Lebanon, NJ

The overall confidence and security of protection I have after dealing with the agents. They take there time answering you're questions and make sure you're satisfied. They are courteous, polite, and above all professionals. Thank you!!

Ann Brown Claremont, CA

My experience calling Complete ID was great. The representative helped me when I was completely rattled after having my purse stolen with all my credit cards and ID inside. She walked me through the process and gave me peace of mind. Thank you.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your review, Ann! I know how concerning it is to have an Identity theft event occur. I will thank the team for taking great care of you. - Julie

Jul. 19th, 2020

Michael Boackle Birmingham, AL

I like comprehensive coverage at a reasonable price. I do not like getting dark web alert and not knowing how someone else has my cell nbr. It lists my cell nbr with someone else's name and address. Experian complete i.d. representative was not very knowledgeable nor very helpful.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Michael. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We understand the concern with the dark web alert not showing the additional data you seek. In some instances, we are only able to see that this information was shared on an ID Theft forum that we monitor. In order to not alarm those who use these forums to share these details, we do not specify where the information can be found. We ask that you are cautious with phone calls or text messages that you receive as they may be phishing attempts. If you would like to further discuss the options you have, please call us back. We are available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. We would be happy to help you further. -Maggie

Jane ,

I had a message regarding a credit card we had not used in a long time. When I called Complete ID, they had an actual person answer the phone and they helped me within minutes. It was a valid charge, I just didn't know the company's acronyms. Highly recommend this service!

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for the review and all the stars. We are here to help you 24/7, please call us again anytime. Thanks, Julie.

Apr. 28th, 2020

Joe Wilkens Mt. Dora, FL

I think it's a very valuable service. I've received some great help and notifications through the monitoring service. I had to temporarily unfreeze my 3 credit agency reports and called for some help. It wasn't easy to navigate through your website for the info, there is no search box on your site. I had to call 2 times for help and both times I ended up getting cut off. By then, I had contacted the credit agencies either through their website or phone to accomplish the unfreeze.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Joe. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Oct. 29th, 2019

Thomas Keller South Lyon, MI

I responded to a notification of a potential "dark web" phone number compromise. I was guided through the inquiry very efficiently and professionally. The resolution of the problem was carefully explained. Ended the process feeling very confident!!

Reply from Complete ID

We really appreciate you taking your time to give us a review. Thank you for the 5 stars. -Julie

Apr. 7th, 2020

Tony S Mauldin, SC

I called to find out more information about the alerts that I received by email. The phone was answered immediately. Kimberly asked the proper questions for me to identify myself. Then answered all my questions & explained how I should follow up the alerts. She was very informative. Thanks Kimberly. Tony

Reply from Complete ID

Tony, thank you for the positive feedback. I am glad that our support rep provided you with valuable information. We look forward to serving you in the future. Sincerely, Josh w/ Complete ID.

Feb. 6th, 2019

Rodney Alcantara Suisun, CA

Complete ID representative, Chris, was very helpful providing me with information to resolve the issue. He also reassured me that Complete ID would be available to assist me if additional guidance is needed. My issue was resolved with my health insurance company.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for the review, Rodney! We appreciate the 5 stars. Please let us know when we can assist you again. Thank you, Julie.

Apr. 28th, 2020

Ben Shomshor Olympia, WA

Contacted customer service for instructions on how to edit/update an item of personal information. Call was connected in a reasonable amount of time. Agent carefully walked me through the screens while on the phone. Correction made!

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your review. We really appreciate it. Please let us know how we can help in the future. Thanks, Julie.

Mar. 23rd, 2020

mag66comcast Boulder, CO

This is the second monitoring service my husband and I have used and it is by far the best– – Regular updates, more content covered, website easy to navigate, excellent customer service whenever needed. Excellent prices through Costco. Highly recommend.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Mar. 6th, 2020

Fred C Palm Coast, FL

The process of reviewing the service was fairly easy. Once I decided to enroll, the process was very easy. Black web notifications could be improved. Wasn't sure what to do regarding each alert. Called and received appropriate clarification. So far, I like the service very much.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Fred. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. I hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Feb. 7th, 2020

Kathy in San Diego Oceanside, CA

I love that I don't have to worry about my personal information being available to all who can see it!! And I am very secure in knowing that any changes made to my bank accounts will be known to me!! I have gotten a couple notifications for my bank accounts and have been able to clear them up quickly. Thank you for your excellent service.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Kathy. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. I hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Feb. 7th, 2020

Tiki Arlington, MA

PROs: excellent updates and explanations on credit ratings, very good tutorials and information on CompleteID website pertaining to most aspects of identity theft protection and prevention. CONs: asked a technician about my information showing up on the dark web, potential risks, and my actions going forward; received a somewhat vague 'change your passwords' suggestion. Technician could not elaborate nor explain in more detail other than that.

Reply from Complete ID

We appreciate your valid feedback. Thank you so much for sharing. Here is some information that I found on the dark web scan: Internet surveillance\dark web alerts monitor global black-market websites, IRC channels, chat rooms, and social feeds for a Subscriber’s Personally Identifiable Information (PII), such as Name, Date of Birth, National ID, Bank Account information, Credit Card numbers, Debit Card numbers, email addresses and passwords, telephone numbers, and medical id numbers. Our Internet Surveillance is monitoring our subscribers information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When an exact match is found we notify the subscriber immediately. Why can’t a source be confirmed? Our monitoring can provide you a source when the company/organization that breached the information confirmed the compromise. Some of these companies are obligated to release that information, while other businesses/organizations may not have to. Our surveillance notifies you if the information is being traded or sold online, regardless if the hack was disclosed from the company. This is to ensure you are aware of what personal identifiable information may be compromised. Thanks, Julie

Jan. 30th, 2020

rajeev Nischal Brooklyn, NY

The representative was calm collected and made me feel calmer regarding my concerns of my identity data. He was very apologetic of the glliche in their recent software update and provided me all I needed over the phone to help close on the matter.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Rajeev. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jan. 28th, 2020

Denise B. Indio, CA

I had 2 Dark Web alerts that Complete ID emailed me on. I contacted customer service and they thoroughly explained the alerts to me and my best action to take to avoid any identity theft. They were very helpful and answered all my questions. I would recommend Complete ID to everyone.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for sharing your feedback. Exceeding customer expectation is our goal. Helping you protect yourself from Identity theft is our passion. Thank you, Julie.

Jan. 13th, 2020

1HappyGirl Mill Valley, CA

I called inquiring about an "Alert" I received from Complete ID. The only bad experience and the only reason it wasn't a 5 star experience, was the wait time for an agent. I waited 20 minutes, but I had never received something concerning the "dark web" before and thought it was important. When your agent, Amanda, answered my call, she alone, made it worth the wait. She quieted my concern with her knowledge and reassurance, regarding this matter. Thank you, Amanda .... Katherine

Coloradan Denver, CO

This company did not seem to care that I signed up for the service and the portal was not showing anything of value (no scores and no reports) for 5 days and going while I had to consult my credit report to look into something suspicious. I called a few times and the best they could do was to say that their technicians were working on it and would get back to me. They finally resolved the technical issue five days later and luckily there were no issues with the report. I just wished Complete ID had taken care of the technical problem quicker.

Jim and Rose Hellman Macomb, MI

Dear Complete ID, My wife Rose and I want to thank you for your support and help. You have been most gracious and patient with us to eliminate the problems that occurred during the application period. Again our heartfelt thanks! Jim and Rose.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Jim and Rose. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Oct. 24th, 2019

Janet B. Bonney Lake, WA

Complete ID is an exceptional company and customer service is always friendly and professional. They always answer my questions perfectly with a smile I can hear on the phone. Costco always Has great companies They offer for services. I highly recommend Complete ID.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Janet. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Oct. 24th, 2019

Robb from Texas Frisco, TX

I was alerted to a possible fraud situation via the Complete ID app. I immediately called to discuss the alert with a specialist. My call was answered immediately and the specialist was able to tell me the details behind the alert... and guide me to what actions I should take.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Robb. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Oct. 17th, 2019

jerry stafford Woodinville, WA

Michael was clear with his information and what I should do next. This was my initial contact with him. Being able to speak English clearly is a big help for for older people like myself, cannot overstate how important that is, my contact with Transunion was not satisfactory for that reason. Thanks Jerry

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Jerry. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jul. 30th, 2019

Ian Hollywood, FL

Losing your wallet is one of the most devastating events in your adult life. The lost wallet service made this problem a million times less stressful. The agent stayed on the phone with me for hours doing all that was necessary to secure my lost items and assist in obtaining all the valuable items I needed.. Exceeded expectations!!!!!!

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Ian. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jul. 10th, 2019

Diana R. Fremont, CA

Complete ID has brought me peace of mind knowing that I will be notified when my information is changed or added to. I am thankful there is a service such as Complete ID. Every time I receive a notice and have to contact the customer service department, I receive excellent service!

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Diana. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jun. 28th, 2019

Glenn Jones La Grange, IL

I received an email stating that some info in my checking account had been changed. The associate I called suggested that I get in touch with my bank to see what was going on. After. When I contacted the bank, I was told that it was just a phone number that I had corrected. It’s nice to know that CompleteID is watching over us as subscribers.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Glenn. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jun. 21st, 2019

Julie Graziano Madison, WI

I appreciate the feeling I have knowing that my valuable info is being monitored diligently. Recently I had to contact customer service to make a correction and my confidence was validated. The person who helped me was knowledgeable about the product and respectful and courteous. Great job!

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Julie. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jun. 18th, 2019

Dchristensen Seattle, WA

I've always been pleased with the response I get from Costco Complete ID. I prefer to call as my internet connection is poor and they always are on it to answer any question I may have. I even recommended it to my husband who also got it when he encountered a hack on his email. I am happy with their service.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jun. 17th, 2019

Sherry Ladera Ranch, CA

I can never sign into my account. I have to change my password every time even though I keep track of the passwords each time. My husband has the same problem. I end up calling and everyone I’ve spoken to over the phone deserves a 5 star rating. They are knowledgeable, professional and polite making me feel like a valued customer.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Sherry. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jun. 10th, 2019

Candyce McCloud Riverside, CA

My credit card got canceled a year ago so they weren’t able to charge me for my membership- which I didn’t realize. My identity got stollen I called but found out my membership was canceled— they said no problem reactivated my membership & they’re taking care of my identity theft issues — amazing!

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Candyce. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jun. 10th, 2019

Paul T Davenport, FL

Ok So my Verizonwireless, account gets hacked on line and I did not get any messages from Complete ID that this occurred, also I was informed by one of the techs, that NO identity protection company in the industry is monitoring our cell phones, so what's the point in having this service if you cannot monitor our cell phones or websites that we use regularly, I am actually thinking about discontinuing the service as now with 2 step identifcation technowlogy this beefs up the security, however I am sure hackers know the backdoor to this as well, plus the corporate theft out there is not talked about, let's face it, everybody's got a price and I am sure there are disgruntled employees out there with high security clearances with major banks, mobile carriers..etc who given the right opportunity will give up info..well back to this service..I am not happy and I think I will terminate soon.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Paul. Thank you for your review and for sharing your thoughts with us. There may be some confusion as to what the benefits of this membership include. We are happy to help you with that. You will receive an annual 3 bureau credit report and Vantagescore®. Monitoring of all 3 credit bureau reports which includes hard inquiries, public records, new accounts, potentially negative information and address changes. We do monitor the dark web sites that are known for illegally selling and trading information, financial account application alerts, payday loan monitoring, criminal records and the neighbourhood watch reports. You do have full-service identity restoration which includes a dedicated fraud specialist and 1 million dollars of identity theft insurance. We also have 24/7 customer support hours. We are unable to monitor your cell phone and every website that you visit but we are monitoring your credit and you do have Identity theft insurance with us. We also have a fraud specialist, if you need their help, please call us. If the Verizon breach cost you money, we can help you file a claim to the insurance. We hope we can help and that this clears up the benefits that we can provide. Thank you -Rene'

Jun. 3rd, 2019

Jim Thompson Savage, MN

Contacted Complete ID regarding a recent credit inquiry. Didn't know who was inquiring. Repr. was able to give me answer I was seeking quickly . Put my mind at ease that it was a company that had issued a credit card earlier in the month and was just now running a credit check.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Jim. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

May. 30th, 2019