Complete ID

9.0

Ted Berg Naples, FL

The rep just wonderful and tremendously helpful. Great security explanation and guidance on step to take to better protect myself in the future along with providing a good explanation of the breach.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Ted. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Reggie Gray Boulder, CO

Very reassuring to have this service. When I get an alert and call they are knowledgeable, helpful and take plenty of time helping me take the steps I need to secure my information online

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Reggie. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Richard Rismiller Oak Island, NC

I like the security that it provides. No more wondering if my online credentials are compromised or will identity theft will suddenly happen - i.e. if I observe the rules for passwords and change them regularly.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Richard. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Loren Laguna Woods, CA

I had an excellent experience with the Complete ID representative. She was very patient with me as we worked through difficulties I was having in accessing my account. It was complex and took quite awhile, but it was fixed.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Loren. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jan. 9th, 2020

Karl Willig Santa Barbara, CA

I was notified promptly of a credit inquiry that was occasioned by a fraudulent attempt to create a credit card in my name. I was able to contact the vendor in question and ensure that the account was canceled.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Karl. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Nov. 14th, 2019

Debbi d Tacoma, WA

Complete ID notified me our email address was found on the dark web, I had a few questions. I gave them a call, the customer service rep was very helpful and answered all my questions in a clear concise manner

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Debbi. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Nov. 4th, 2019

Jose Antonio Galvan Mission, TX

The service representative was very courteous and tried to help in my problem as much as she could, she wanted to answer every single question I had and that is awesome service to me.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Jose. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Oct. 29th, 2019

M.T Bellevue, WA

Very useful and the staff are fantastic. Very responsive when you need to talk to them. The product works! Caught some unauthorized activities right away and alerted me. highly recommended

Reply from Complete ID

Hi M.T. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Oct. 10th, 2019

Nancy Bennett Onalaska, WI

I've had the service for a relatively short time. So far, I've happily not had any issues of concern. However, the limited interaction I've had with Complete ID has been quite satisfactory.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Nancy. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Aug. 30th, 2019

PIYA SEAD Sugar Land, TX

Customer service is knowledgeable on the subject matter and very helpful. She took time to explain the issue and provided solution; conducting very professional. Thank you for the service.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Aug. 26th, 2019

Joanna Staten Island, NY

So happy I signed up with this company. Makes me feel secure which relieves stress in my life, Thank you for the updates you send me and for all the agents who are so helpful👌

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Joanna. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jul. 30th, 2019

Mickey W Blackburn Columbia, TN

The service rep was great help me understand on the login issue. The site is never up to date on my information that is showing. balances are always wrong. It appears that Credit Karma is always first to send me an email on changes to my accounts and approx two days before Complete ID notices.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your feedback. I will pass your information to the correct department. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Aug. 20th, 2019

Fred San Diego, CA

There is not one all inclusive document you can download that states what you bought. Fragmented with different docs and just info on the website. I called to get one (good pick up time) and got some incomplete info . Came down to making screen shots. I did not get a receipt noting I am covered, start date and what I bought. Strange?

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Fred. Thank you for your feedback I will pass on your suggestion. Please know that if you are wanting a statement of your billing you can use your credit card statement to show the payment. Thank you. -Dorothy

Jul. 19th, 2019

Jennie Garner Chandler, AZ

I was not familiar with your website and how it worked and your representative was very courteous and explained everything really well and took her time. I was very grateful. Jennie

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Jennie. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

Jul. 10th, 2019

E.P. Elmira, CA

Theft Insurance coverage with them is a bit misleading. Complete ID only covers assistance with restoring identify theft, not the actual funds you lost. My wallet got stolen. (5) transactions happened in one day totally ~$1500 and I blocked my cards and filed a police report the same day charges started to appear. Travis Credit Union is holding me responsible for the first $500 on each card. Yet, my bank hasn't even credit me back a dollar and it's a month later. This leaves me out of either the full $1500 or ~$620. Complete ID is of no help. Had I known NO COVERAGE for actual money losses, such as bank account losses, I would have signed up with another company that has that additional coverage.

Jerome Ringhofer Crestline, CA

Made a change of address on one of my online bank accounts. Complete ID caught it and sent me an alert. I contacted Complete ID and advised them that the address change was made by myself and was OK.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Jerome. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Dorothy

May. 31st, 2019

Tom Weissmueller Scottsdale, AZ

I recieved a notice from you suggesting that I call you. There was a phone number on the notice which I called. I told your representative of the concern that was indicated on your email. I was told that she saw no concerns but if I wanted to pursue it further she could give me another phone number. To say the least I was confused on the whole process. Should I make another phone call or will I be wasting my time?

Tim C Clearwater, FL

The agent was knowledgeable and friendly and helpful. She answered all my questions while being patient. I really had never fully understood all that Complete ID encompassed. This was a refreshing experience as far as most customer service entities provide these days.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Tim. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

May. 3rd, 2019

Pat Erie, MI

I had a hard check on my credit report and could not remember if it was me. The employee told me who the hard check was from and yes it was me that did it. Very clear English and well spoken and friendly.

Apr. 16th, 2019

Mary Pope Doylestown, PA

All my concerns were addressed to my satisfaction. The gentleman I spoke to was very polite very patient very thorough in all his explanations to my queries. Thank you for a wonderful reassuring experience.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Mary. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that he has exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Apr. 3rd, 2019

Debs Beaver, UT

I'm a relatively new customer so it's too early to say much about this company. However, they seem very thorough and having had the occasion to call customer service, I will say the rep was courteous, knowledgeable and helpful-- a hot commodity these days.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Debs. Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that we have exceeded your expectations. If you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us we are happy to help. Hope you have a great day. Thank you -Rene'

Apr. 3rd, 2019

Leesa Seattle, WA

I called a representative about a question I had and he was very professional. Will took his time to explain things and was very patient. I felt like I was talking with someone who cared.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad that we have exceeded your expectations. Hope you have a great weekend. Thank you -Rene'

Mar. 22nd, 2019

Dave Las Vegas, NV

My credit report indicated that there was an open account with my credit union. The account was paid and closed last year. I called Complete ID and the agent said I would have to file a dispute with the credit agencies. I went online to file a dispute but they show the account closed so I could not dispute anything. I’m not sure how Complete ID gets their information but it’s not always accurate. I also called my Credit Union, they also stated that the account was closed so there was nothing they could do to help. Just frustrating.

Billy Howerton Visalia, CA

I recently changed my password to better access my account. I did not have much success navigating your website so after placing a call to Complete I.D. the lady helped to make the change very efficiently. Thank You

Mar. 12th, 2019

Ramesh Shah Anaheim, CA

There was complaint about my auto citation in 2006, this was taken care of when citation was given and I should not have received this complaint. The very matter of wrong complaint was taken care of by complete id and myself two years ago. I am surprised why complete Id could not remove the matter from records? All this was waste of time as there was no genuine pending complaint!

Esmeralda Northridge, CA

Complete ID has always offered great Customer service! Every time I call , they are very helpful and always answer any questions I have. I’m now notified by them if something happens regarding my information.

Reply from Complete ID

Esmeralda, thank you for the positive feedback. It makes us excited when we hear that our reps are giving you a great experience. We look forward to serving you in the future. Sincerely, Josh w/ Complete iD.

Eric Houlberg Traverse City, MI

The fellow I talked with was VERY knowledgable about my particular security concern. He looked further into my password concerns and we agreed that there was nothing to be concerned about.

Reply from Complete ID

Eric, thank you for the positive feedback. I am glad that our rep was able to help you feel peace of mind about your password. We look forward to serving you more in the future. Sincerely, Josh w/ Complete ID.

Michele Coviello Lynnwood, WA

Had a good experience with CSR Ivy. She was very sweet and knows her stuff. Did not have to wait long either for the CSR either. Answered quickly and was ready to help immediately. Excellent customer service.

Reply from Complete ID

Michele, thank you for the positive feedback. I am passing your review on to our Complete ID call center manager. We look forward to serving you more in the future. Sincerely, Josh

Kim Renton, WA

Very easy to sign up. When I called customer service...talked to a representative immediately, no wait time on phone. She was very knowledgeable and answered my questions....very happy and glad I chose them.

Reply from Complete ID

Kim, thanks for your positive review. We take pride in our best-in-class support team and I am glad that you didn't have to wait on hold. We look forward to serving you in the future. Sincerely, Josh w/ Complete ID

Lonnie San Diego, CA

Just checking on my identity to see if there was anybody messing with any of my credit cards or banking and there was none and I also wasn’t vies on what there was a notice for.

Reply from Complete ID

Lonnie, thanks for the positive feedback. We look forward to serving you more in the future. Sincerely, Josh w/ Complete ID

Norbert Wessely Oneida, WI

After 3 tries of putting in the password in my new cell phone, which I probably have the wrong one but it is the one I have written down, I was locked out and got a message to call 855 591 0202. I called immediately and waited over 20 minutes and had to go somewhere. Today, Dec.11, 18, I called again and was told the wait would be about 3 minutes - after 18min and 17 seconds I got tired of waiting. I'm thinking of cancelling my protection with this company. If I can't even get through to them over something simple how am I going to get through if my identity is stolen and I want to talk to someone as soon as possible. I think Costco should review this company that they are associated with and maybe find one that is a little more responsive.

Reply from Complete ID

Dear Norbert, I am sorry to here about your poor experience. It is important to us that the product meets your expectations. Over the last week, we have been hit with high call volume due to recent data breaches. On our current product roadmap, we plan to make the password reset process more streamlined in order to prevent you from calling in. We hope we can give you a better experience in the future. If you are still having trouble, please call in now, as the hold times have been reduced. Sincerely, Josh, Complete ID

Dec. 12th, 2018

Steve Holmdel, NJ

I'm pretty happy with this service. The monitoring does pick things up and I the one time I had to call in, I got good info. It's a good value for the money - glad I switched from Life Lock.

Jane Wauna, WA

I have always found Complete ID very helpful and supportive in answering my questions thoroughly and clearly . I’m very pleased and confident in my choice with Complete ID. ☺️

Reply from Complete ID

Jane, thank you for the kind words. It makes us happy to know that you find our team helpful and supportive. We look forward to serving you more in the future. Sincerely, Josh

Nov. 14th, 2018

Frank B Bontempo Milwaukee, WI

they immediately told us what we needed to do when someone opened an account with our information on but it was not us who opened the account and they have been working with us ever since.

Reply from Complete ID

Mr. Bontempo, thank you for leaving your review. We know that it can be stressful when somebody steals your identity. It makes us happy when we hear that a Costco member has had a positive experience working with our restoration team. -Josh

Nov. 6th, 2018

George Argyle, TX

Customer service was very good. What I am not happy was the password that I had been using, for some reason , was invalid. Using the Forget the Password option was no help. This option kept telling me the new password did not match. I had to call customer service to resolve it. Frustrating.

Marianne Foster Langhorne, PA

Since I received the first notification, it actually took me several times to get through to your company. On 2 previous occasions for this notification, I hung up after holding for over 1 hour. When I finally got through last evening, I was not impressed with your customer service representative. He was not at all helpful and did not appear to care about my situatuon and/or how I could rectify it.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Marianne. We are sorry to hear that you weren't able to reach us when you initially tried and understand the frustration. We were experiencing longer than usual hold times due to an alert that had been sent to many customers and have since rectified our hold time issue. We will also be reviewing this call to see how we can improve. If you happen to still need assistance with this, please reach back out to us and we will be happy to help. We are available 24 hours a day. Thanks. -Maggie

Oct. 29th, 2020

Sanjeev Bissessar Boca Raton, FL

I called to inquire about a derogatory mark on my credit report. After 5 minutes of reviewing my report with the rep, he knew less than I did from me just taking a quick glance at the information I obtained from Credit Karma. I hung up because it was easier for me to resolve the problem than for me to stay on the phone with someone that clearly didn’t have the quick tools to assess what was needed to identify the problem and how to fix ir.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Sanjeev. We will use this information to keep improving. We do need to ask permission to be able to look at your credit report. However, I am glad to hear that you were able to retrieve that information quickly. Thanks, Maggie

Bob Price Columbia, PA

They have always quickly addressed the concern, suggested actions, and taken the steps that might be necessary to resolve any problems.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Bob. Thanks for the rating. We are delighted to hear that your experience when reaching out to us has always been pleasant. -Maggie

Oct. 27th, 2020

Ram S Lamba , FL

I have a member since 2016 but all of a sudden since April 2020 I have been deactivated. I have called over 10 times but no one has been able to solve the problem. Every time they say something is wrong and they will fix it. But ... Let’s hope that my last call made yesterday brings some fruitful outcome!

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Ram. Thanks for sharing your experience with our product. We do apologize that there was difficulty with your membership. If any information is mistyped or not matching perfectly, it is difficult for us to authenticate an account. This may be the reason why the account was deactivated. Please try to enroll again and if you encounter any other issues, don't hesitate in reaching out to us. -Maggie

James San Antonio, TX

Complete ID reported my drivers license was found on the dark web and asked me to call them to "determine if identity theft has occurred." Over a total of four days I was on hold for over 7 hours before anyone answered. The representative then told me to call my DMV to report the problem. That sorry treatment comes after many years of paying their fees!

Reply from Complete ID

Hello James. Thanks for sharing the feedback about your experience. We understand the frustration of how difficult it was to reach an agent on the phone. We experienced a high call volume for a few days due to the same alert you are referring to. Our recommendation is to reach out to the DMV to let them know that your driver's license number was located on the dark web because they will be able to provide assistance in determining the best course of action for your individual situation. -Maggie

Roger Ingersoll Houston, TX

Horrible. I waited over 2 hours until finally giving up. The website does not have a chat option, nor does it have an email address to send questions to. So the only contact option is the 855.591.0202 phone number. The next day when I called the number the recording had changed saying "if you've been notified about a drivers license number problem on the dark web, go see the issuer of your drivers license." What kind of assistance is this? I expect some form of guidance from Complete ID before waiting in line at the Driver ID county building. THIS IS RIDICULOUS.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for leaving a review, Roger. We were having a sudden unusual spike in our call volume. We apologize about your wait time and have since resolved that concern. This type of alert can be concerning. We monitor the dark web and alert you to information that was found. If your alert stated that your drivers licence number was found on the dark web then you could notify your Driver ID county that your drivers license number was found on the dark web. I hope this helps. Please call us if we can be of further assistance. Thank you - Julie

Oct. 8th, 2020

Michelle ,

Called multiple times and kept on hold 2-3 hours. Once even got disconnected after 2 hours. Not what you want to go through when you get an alert that your information may have been breached. That is something that you should get a response to within minutes. .

Reply from Complete ID

We completely agree that you should never wait to speak to someone about an alert. We do apologize about your experience and have taken great care to ensure this is resolved. We had an usual amount of calls come to us all at once due to an alert that was sent out. We have resolved the concern of your wait time. Please call us again. We are available 24/7/365. Thanks, Julie

KCS Cupertino, CA

I have called several times, but the issue is still not resolved. I am not able to see my credit score in my account. I am shocked to know that my account was never enable to check the credit score. I feel what ever the subscription amount I have been paying to complete ID, is not worth. I suggest your team please review my case and resolve the issue ASAP.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your review, KCS. We have resolved our wait time issue and encourage you to please call us back for review of your case. Thanks, Julie

ELIZABETH LEWIS Dallas, TX

Like others said-terrible customer service. Three times I've called and been on hold for THREE HOURS after getting a notification and just end up hanging up because who has that much time to spend on their phone. They have zero other ways to get in contact with someone from customer service so your ONLY option is to call them. I guess they are cheap for a reason and this is why.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your review, Elizabeth. You should never have to wait to speak to someone. We do apologize about your experience and have taken great care to ensure this is resolved. We had an usual amount of calls come to us all at once due to an alert that was sent out. We have resolved the concern of your wait time. Please call us again. We are available 24/7/365. Thanks, Julie

SN Austin, TX

I have to agree with another reviewer about Costco picking the wrong service. I have been on the phone waiting to talk to someone for the past 3 hours! I received an alert that has me upset and I want to know more to find out how to fix this! The alert tells me to call them BUT THIS COMPANY'S CUSTOMER SERVICE WON'T EVEN ANSWER THE PHONE. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, MY FOOT! Thinking maybe I need to shop and take my money elsewhere. And also tell Costco that this is poor service and they need to remove this as an offering before their good name is tarnished.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your review. We do apologize about your experience and have taken great care to ensure this is resolved. We had an usual amount of calls come to us all at once due to an alert that was sent out. We have resolved the concern of your wait time. Please call us again if we can be of further of help. We are available 24/7/365. Thanks, Julie

Kenneth Koch Albuquerque, NM

They contacted me about recent activity on an inactive account. The activity was valid but I did appreciate knowing they were watching and customer service was prompt.

Thank you for the review. We appreciate your feedback. -Julie

Sep. 11th, 2020

M Anderson Paradise Valley, AZ

I received an email stating there had been a change to one of my accounts. The representative told me that I needed to check with the institution about this change so it was worthless to contact Complete ID. Upon checking with the institution I found that I don't even have the account they were referring to and when I spoke with Complete ID again, they said it was probably an error. I wonder what I am paying for since they couldn't give me any information.

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We alert you when we detect a change that creditors report to us. If it were fraud, we do have resolution specialist to help you and one million dollar identity theft insurance. I'm glad you called the creditor to ensure that no one opened an account in your name. If a creditor accidentally reported to the wrong report and immediately changed the information, it does generate an alert. Please keep an eye on your information to ensure no other activity takes place that you did not authorize. Thank you, Julie.

Sep. 3rd, 2020

Judy Hyland Surprise, AZ

Wonderful experience speaking with a woman who was willing to help me resolve my issue. I was.very happy with the results.

Reply from Complete ID

Hi Judy. We are pleased to hear that your experience when reaching out to us was pleasant and effective. We are glad to hear that we were able to be here for you. -Maggie

Oct. 28th, 2020

Wayne Citrus Heights, CA

I inquired about a revolving account that showed up on my report. I asked what that was and she said she had no idea and wanted to transfer me to protest the action. I said I don’t even know what it is. No help at all. Waynr

John C Hudson Rhome, TX

Helpful with fraud check but my credit score dropped 40 points!! # of inquiries? Lack of real estate info ? Paid cash for our $400,000 house! Credit card balances high? all accounts paid in full monthly - never a balance !?

Reply from Complete ID

Thank you for your review, John. These are all great questions. Please give us a call or go to Experian's home page and under the education section, we have a lot of great articles about what effects the credit score. Thanks - Julie.

Jul. 19th, 2020