Best Company Guarantee Frontpoint Logo

Frontpoint

8.4

Austin

They have a good price for good products. I've had no issues with their customer service, and their system works great.

Mitchell

The setup was easy because it uses the Verizon cell network, which is the company I have coverage with. The system has communication with the base station. Their customer service helps me everytime I call in. I love the piece of mind it gives me, but I wish they'd lower the monthly fee.

Rita Fredericksburg, VA

I've been trying for over a month to get someone to call me regarding the possibility of cancelling my contract. Their website has their customer service department closing at 7 pm on Saturday yet they weren't answering the phone at 6:15 pm on Saturday. The "chat" told me they shut off the phones due to the large volume of calls. Lame answer. The cost is almost twice per month what other companies offer and this is their idea of service. They're making my mind up for me regarding taking my business elsewhere.

Maryl

Excellent customer support. If they can't answer the call immediately they have an automated call back system so that you do t have to wait on hold for non emergency issues.

Terry

Good functioning system. My only wish would be sower price for the service price

Joe Burks

They are very helpful and polite. They have a great product but I wish was a little less expensive. I will however continue using the product and services

Shonda Hansen

They took Time to explain my system with me

Gary snook

Fast easy installation, outstanding customer service

Karen

I like that they respond quickly and that they dispatch the police quickly to

Calvin

Easy to use. Excellent customer service.

Alan Handleman

Employees are knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and eager to help. They make customers feel valued.

Neil Nelson

When an alarm gos off they are very professional nd friendly

Jack Peavy

Extremely disappointing. You sold me a completely "Self Managed System" with the promise of support. I work for a living and don't have time to spend 30-40 minutes on hold for someone to finally mis-diagnose my issue, then try to sell me a replacement device under that pretense. ADT for $28.00 / mo. and they have a tech come to your home when you need it.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Jack, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Oct. 21st, 2020

Kimberly

I have two separate systems in two homes. The Frontpoint reps made it very affordable for me.They are resourceful and very helpful.

Ronald Gentry

Great service and products. All experiences have been great. Glad I chose Frontpoint.

Kadie Jonesboro, AR

I called up frontpoint for a quote. *Just* a quote following the suspected poisoning of my parrot. They called back, gave me the quote, then said "You don't want this to happen again, do you?" This was less that two hours after I watched my baby seize to death. So I agreed to buy from them. Once I entered my right mind, I tried to cancel. They put it off, promised me an extra week to decide. I called again a week later and I'm locked in for the next year. It is $400 to get out of a contract i was coerced into.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Kadie, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Oct. 21st, 2020

Richard Sax

Great customer service & products. Always helpful & knowledgable. Always a call back if they are experiencing high call volume. Thanks Frontpoint.

Patrick Cardozo

They are helpful when l needed assistance .

Lawrence wilson

I haven't and you can improve on your play back and up load and your notication does not work all the time

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Lawrence, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Tom McCann

They are always there if you need help! The security system that we have covers all our needs and gives us a secure feeling.

Austin DeClercq

Dismal, don't be fooled by the great customer service reviews. While I won't disagree that the customer service center is great about getting back to you there technology is severely lacking! Severely!

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Austin, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Hector Ramirez

They are highly responsive and professional

Thomas

At the time, three years ago I thought this would be the best option for us. I wanted something with wifi. Customer service is fine during the week but if you call during the weekend, it is terrible. We had a problem where our system was dissembled and no one ever called us. The system is decent but when the contract is up, we’ll probably try something else.

Yen-Chi

Frontpoint is pretty good. I have no complaints. They are pretty trustworthy. The app works really well. The integration with the home automation is really good and response time is fast. Their staff is pretty good. They are always super helpful and easy to reach. Always able to answer all my questions. The only feedback I have is it would be awesome if they bundled equipment.

David

I just renewed. The guy was knowledgeable and polite. I appreciate the service he provided. The equipment seems to be good quality. I don’t have any experience with other equipment but when I needed it, it worked.

They have all the necessary monitoring equipment. It integrates with smartphones, which is convenient and appealing. They could be a little faster in customer support.

Adam

The thing I like about FrontPoint is that you don’t have to have a phone line or internet.

Yolanda

Waiting for the contract ends. Cannot hear anything if it goes off because of the low volume.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Yolanda, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Teresa

Every time I call, they are there to help and they do a really good job. There is an issue with the battery and I’ve had a couple of issues with the sensors. It was relatively easy to install.

Mark

I did a lot of web search and saw on multiple sites that it was the top rated home security system so I picked them. It is incredible easy to install and it seems to work really well. Any time I’ve had to interacted with someone, it has been a pleasure.

Jon

Problems get solved right away. You don’t get transferred around and you don’t get multiple calls. I think it has done everything we wanted. It is easy to use.

Lorraine

It works great. I feel safe. When the alarms if you forget, the police are here instantly. When you call, you get right through. You are not on hold for a million hours. They take care of the problem immediately.

Tiffany

The equipment I have is a little bit older and I wish I could update without it costing so much but it was easy to set up and they are quick and answer all my questions. You have a lot of control.

Jon

Best thing is the self installation. Nothing ever really goes wrong. If I have to replace some it, it is the whole part.

Ray

To get anything done, I have to call and wait for them to call me back. If I miss that call, I have to get back in line and wait for them to call me again. It takes two to three hours to get any issues resolved. The equipment is poorly made. It was supposed to be easy and portable and industrial strength but it keeps falling off my walls. They need to get rid of their contract and allow people to get other contracts because their system does not work.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Ray, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Victor

Customer service is always pretty responsive. I like that is was do it yourself doe installation.

Bernard

Install is do it yourself. It is a good value. They are quick to respond and good at customer service.

Cynthia

We don’t get calls if our system goes off as long as we stop the alert soon. It seems to work well. It nice having a security system that works.

Easy system. I’ve had them for years and only had to replace one thing. They are doing a great job. They are dependable. My alarm has gone off multiple times and they call immediately to make sure everything is okay. Wouldn’t use anybody else.

Wayne

They need better sensors. I am not happy with them, I am thinking about switching companies. They charged me to replace the fie devices I’ve had fail.

Sathish

Customer service is prompt replying. They are really attentive. They are able to help me out when have issues. Most of the equipment is good. I do have a complaint with the control panel. The alarm sound is too low. It is easy to operate though.

Jay

Front Point make my family secure. I like the price of it, that is why I decided it was right for me.

Diane

Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t. A few times I’ve called and they couldn’t find solutions to my problem, I like the signs are on my door and in my drive way.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Diane, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Terry

The best thing is not having a contract. We’ve had a lot of trouble with the equipment but they seem to respond quickly.

Ruth

Never have any probelms with the system. I have done some stupid things but they always get me back on track.

Beverly

I can count on it. When an alarm goes off, they are quick to respond and get it taken care of. They are very good and prompt. It is reliable but expensive. They need to lower their prices for monitoring.

Little

Satisfies my insurance requirements. It seems to work and I like the price.

John

Functions very well. It was easy to get started and set up. If I have issues, I am able to get some help in a reasonably fast time.

Todd

I wish Frontpoint would come out with a wireless camera so you didn’t have to plug it into power and a garage sensor so it could detect folks coming up your drive. Other than that everything works. There are no problems. I appreciate that they are quick to respond if we have a question. They are also quick to notify us if there is an incident and the house. We don’t have a lot of neighbors so it is nice to have a group of folks monitoring our house for fire or freezing issues.

Darya

It's great for young people but may not be as easy for someone who is a little older. It is a little complicated installing certain products. I had it a little off and it was not a very good experience. Customer service is pretty responsive and pleasant to deal with. They don’t push as much as other companies.