Best Company Guarantee Frontpoint Logo

Frontpoint

8.4

John Litchfield, MN

Good equipment, a little slow with help when calling them.

Gloria Trotscher Houston, TX

They have regularly supported us in answering our questions and have made us feel secure.

Tony Redding, CA

I was lied to about capability of you system to start with but you had me locked into a contract. after explaining to customer service at set up of what took place and how I was lied to and was told there was nothing you could do. I told you I would leave after contract but stayed for another year until I started having problems with the system. I was told I could get new equipment if I signed a new contract, no thanks. when I went to cancel, you wont let me cancel with out paying another month. this system has not been right for months. I spent my contract time with you and I should not have to pay a cancelation fee. I will make sure it will cost you more than that, as all the people I have told what system I had, I will tell them of the integrity of your company and they will cancel as well. I will also write a review on every forum & review forum I can find. This is not your best business model of how to treat customers. Yes I do know as I have been in business for 40 years. It's not the amount that is important it is the fact that you do it that says it all.

Frontpoint Logo

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Tony, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Jan. 14th, 2021

Bradford Little Shiloh, PA

What I really like has been their tech support and easy accessibility BY PHONE!

Giulio Veglio Longwood, FL

They provide not only a great product , they also respond quickly to all alarms, The only suggestion is that they have a stronger adhesive in humid climates other than that they provide one of the best service compared to other companies I have worked with and the pricing is fair

Simson Garfinkel Arlington, VA

Responsive to phone calls, but has not done a good job in response to my complaints.

Deb Wurst Perkasie, PA

As soon as my smoke detector goes off, my phone rings.

Helen R Severn, MD

Excellent. Always a good experience; good knowlegeable customer service agents, prompt replies

Ernesto Maldonado Converse, TX

Frontpoint is easy to set up, maintain and use. The service is highly affordable and their customer service has been friendly and, more importantly, helpful.

David Roselle Park, NJ

Extremely rude customer service when their products were faulty and signaling alarms for no reason.

Adrianne Wright Louisville, KY

Their seems to always be a delay or my system goes offline a lot but my internet will be on

Randall Head Twentynine Palms, CA

they have been perfect and I don' give out perfects have never ever before, at one time had 4 of there systems even one in my motor and called in all over the country where we were

Douglas greenwood

The service is excellent every time we had a concern or question or needed advice on how to adjust something they were there always there people are knowledgable and eager to help I think their training in house must be excellent

Anonymous happy customer from Boston

Professional and they answer the phone. Monitoring service is always on point.

Shannon Powell

They have excellent customer service. I like that they call when you have a pending alarm.

Kathy Bailey

Equipment is terrible paid more in faults alarms then it is worth having a alarm system

Jeffrey Griffin

Its like the sensors and the hub do not stay in sync. Came in and the alarm was set but it never prompted us to disarm. Walked around house then saw the hub was still red. Sensors tell us of an action way later, like door or window open or closed.

Zenon Fortuna

The service had deteriorated over the last 2 years. The most serious, IMHO, is the way how Frontpoint reacts in case of the alarm. Originally, it was a human agent asking what is going on, so one could give a hint that it is a danger. Now there is an automated question, so everyone can answer and cancel the alarm.

Robert

Great service and products, competitive prices

Jim McCluskey

Limited positive comments. Problems with motion detectors never resolved. Removed doorbell camera. Will not expand or continue once completed.

Nancy Day-Achauer

Prompt handling of alarms, easy to use app. An area to improve would be an easy way to set up a temporary person to notify of alarms when I'm on vacation and have a house sitter.

Miguel Espinoza

Was intially a bit difficult to initially install sensors because of type of windows home has, however robust technical customer service to help with technical issues. Once tech issue was resolved, installation was easier. Suggestion is to provide a digital table display instead of key pad.

Marcia Spencer

Response time to smoke alarm is wonderful. Tech support are great. No monitoring of system just alarm response

Catherine

I've had Frontpoint's security system installed in my house for over two years and I've never had any issues with it. I like the peace of mind I have from having their system.

Charles

I like Frontpoint's wireless system. Their customer service is always available to answer questions we may have. Their system is very dependable and always works. Their price is economical!

Jeremy

Frontpoint's customer support is eager to help and very responsive. Their system is easy to use.

I really like Frontpoint's consolidated website.

Billy

Frontpoint has been very easy to work with. We've never had any issues with the security system and we enjoy the peace of mind we get from having it.

Al

Whenever I've needed to reach out to their customer support, their services are good but there hasn't been any proactive outreach from Frontpoint. I've had no issues with the system and haven't had to replace a single item. I like the variety of products they have, but I wish I could get a regular monthly system updates from Frontpoint regarding the usage of my alarm system and potential security risks I may be exposed to.

William

I went with Frontpoint because of their price. Their system is very easy to use.

Amanda

This security system is easy to use, and I was able to set it up myself. I have an app on my phone that allows me to see the cameras. Their customer service is always helpful in every system. They are patient and nice to help me figure things out.

Robert

Customer support listen to me and give me the right answer! Sometimes I get false positives from the equipment, but overall I like that I can manage the system myself.

Barry

Frontpoint has a great reputation, although their customer service is sometimes hard to get a hold of. I've had challenges with some of their motion sensors. I think some of their other equipment can be improved and that their price should be reduced.

Kevin

I haven't had any issues with them that haven't been resolved by calling them. Their app is my favorite part of their system.

I'm disappointed with the quality of the equipment. They don't upgrade existing user's equipment. Their system is easy to use, but I think they need to be more competitive with their pricing in both their subscription and equipment.

It was easy to set up, and their customer service has always been reliable. Sometimes there is too much interference with connectors at times. The installation was easy. I wish they would improve the technology to make the sensors' signal stronger.

Cody

Frontpoint is easy to use, and their customer support has helped me with any problems I've had.

Jim

Their customer service offers simple and good support. Their monitoring is very expensive and their customer support is nickled and dimed. Our sign broke and they wanted to charge us for a sign or batteries. I would think that for the premium price we pay, they would give us a new sign for free. I'm disappointed in the way they provide service.

Frederick

Customer service always answers the phone right away and they take care of the problem immediately. The system is easy to control. We've had problems with a couple of our doors and windows where it doesn't sense it correctly. It worked in the beginning, but now it tells us it's offline. It would be nice to know what we could do about our broken sensors.

Jerome

Their customer service people skills are really good. They are knowledgeable in what they're doing and what they're dealing with. The only thing I don't like about their equipment is that they don't have the software to adequately keep the equipment up to date. My only suggestion is that they update their system and cameras to be in a much better position.

Donald

They are very responsive. When you need something they're very nice to you! I'm a little disappointed in the fact that I have two steel doors and the sensors don't work after a year, and I had to replace the sensors. They offer great service with a fairly good price.

Brett

They're responsive whenever there's an issue, and I love the piece of mind I have using the system. I wish they'd make the emergency buttons a little less likely to go off. If you're cleaning the keypad, it is very easy to set off the alarm.

Kuying

Frontpoint will contact us when there's an alarm. They are very responsive!

Brenda

When I had questions about installation and equipment before I purchased it, they were very accommodating as far as answering all my questions and making me feel at ease about the product. Now that I have their system, they are still very patient and helpful to make sure I feel comfortable about the whole process. They are very tolerant because I set off that alarm a lot. The system works the way it's supposed to.

P

I've had great service when I've had issues and called into customer service. Occasionally, there have been parts that needed to be replaced but overall the quality has been good. They have good flexibility and all around value. You can customize the sensors you want and their prices are fairly competitive.

Jerome

In the beginning when I started with this company, they had real people answering their phones. Now you go to a computer and if you're trying to get answers for something, you get stuck in a computer loop and you're only talking to a machine for hours with no answer. Recently, I've had some issues with false alarms happening, and I was on the phone for over an hour trying to get somebody to explain to me what's going on. I wish they'd get rid of the computer and get real people on the phones in customer service again.

Ric

I like that I don't have to wait two weeks for someone to come in. I can give a call and get someone to talk to and communicate with me in customer service. There have been a few growing pains as they've been growing, but I'm sure they'll be able to keep up the big work.

Mark

It was a very easy system to set up ourselves. They were friendly and informative. They helped with any questions I had. We had no issues and the system works pretty well for us. Their system is reliable, and their customer support is easy to access.

Austin

They have a good price for good products. I've had no issues with their customer service, and their system works great.

Robert

Frontpoint's customer service is very responsive.