Best Company Guarantee Frontpoint Logo

Frontpoint

8.4

David Powder Springs, GA

They have a variety of products offered in the security business. They've solved every problem that I've had whenever I called. They know exactly what needs to be done to get things fixed.

Richard Junction City, OR

The best part about Frontpoint is the simplicity of the system.

Fredrick Barnegat, NJ

It's convenient but a little expensive.

Johnny Nederland, TX

Every time that we've called they've been able to help us with whatever situation we were in. It was easy, we could do it ourselves and didn't have to have anyone come in and do it for us.

Diane Scottsdale, AZ

Your security equipment does not work at this point and there's no customer service. I do like that you can install it yourself.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Diane, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances. Best, Frontpoint.

Aug. 13th, 2020

Stefan Manasquan, NJ

Customer service is responsive. The system is easy to use.

Jamel Lynchburg, VA

It's an easy install, it's wireless and they make it super user friendly. Everything has worked. Customer support is very responsive and they try to solve the problem.

Steve Mooresville, IN

It's convenient and a good price. They've been able to resolve my issues in a short period of time.

KZ Novi, MI

System malfunctionong. Keep sending false alarms. Sensors not working. Service not cancelled at contact expiration. Cancellation procedure tricks/cheats customers.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Kz, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances. Best, Frontpoint.

Aug. 13th, 2020

MC Apple Valley, CA

Didn't even get past the sales pitch. The call was a spoofed call to look like a local phone number & person, when I asked where he was calling from, he said "Utah"... not good being dishonest from the start. Would have maybe been a paying customer, but for that.

Kristina Schnecksville, PA

System has had terrible issues. replaced keypad 2-3 times. replaced hub. replaced sensor. Good Customer Service when you can get someone on the phone.

Dwhoush Theodore, AL

When I was shopping around for alarm systems, Frontpoint was a front runner. I was very turned away by how pushy they were over the phone and how many times they called me.

terryjamison Madison, MS

Front point security is one of the best. They are very true to there service and protection to your home

Paul

The hardware is not always reliable. While the customer service is good about replacing faulty components, I would rather never have to replace them in the first place.

Sean

Customer service is good. The system itself is frustrating at times because the sensors consistently give me errors.

Mel

Lots of problems in the beginning. Improve by sending a rep out to see if setup is correct especially if someone has called three times in a roll. Show sympathy and concern

Sung Kim

Include additional external door camera and window at no cost.

Mikaila

They trick you into a contract and make it extremely difficult to return equipment.

Kasturi Basu

Had a great experience. Very customer friendly. A more developed keypad!

Alicea

I really appreciate their fast customer service. I'm great full how easy it is to install.

Omar Rodriguez

Faulty system with no resolution from customer service and stuck in contract.

Bryan

Make panic button for app. Fix glitches in Android version of App.

TB

Excellent customer service and offers to date

Deborah Moore

Very knowledgeable staff and very patient !

Richard Conner

The Communication and there willingness to work with you as a customer.

DOUGLAS QUINN

Questions have always been answered promptly....Easy Set up .... We have the feeling of being safe and your property contents are protected.

Don

Improve the sensors in the way they are placed I get notified that a sensor is off Line and without doing anything about three hours later. itt come back on line

Phyllis Burton

Great! Easy to install , great customer service

David Reimers RN

Overall I'm not impressed at the lack of service I've received so far

Shane kasunich

I love the great and and professional service I have always received. The only thing that I wish they would improve on is different types of new equipment, like inside or outdoor siren.

Alice sawicki

Hate the high price and the bright blue lite at night.Do like treatment employees treatment when I call.

Will Los Angeles, CA

I really wanted to like this company. They were less expensive than ADT and their equipment was generic so you could buy additional sensors and add them on without paying exorbitant markup. Alas, things went off the rails when Customer Service was anything but helpful. Their equipment only lasted a couple of years before the radio when out on the keypad and sensors went bad. Finally, after 6 years we had enough and switched. After leaving, Frontpoint tried to charge us for 3 months of service claiming we were still under contract (though mysteriously they said we were not under contract when the equipment was faulty). So here is an honest review by a former customer: there are far better alternatives out there, and for cheaper.

Michelle T.

Excellent! Customer service is prompt and on point.

George Worth

The support is outstanding. Talk to a person, in the US, whenever needed. Smoke setector failed after a few months, otherwise all is still functional.

JC CARREIRA

THEY SYSTEM CAN BE PRIMITIVE AT TIMES I WOULD LOVE A COLORED TOUCH PANEL DISPLAY BUT IT WORKS TO SECURE THE HOUSE. I HAD A FEW ISSUES WHICH WERE RESOLVED AT NO COST TO ME WITH TECH SUPPORT AND NEW SENSORS BEING PROVIDED. AND THE APP NEEDED AN UPDATE ONCE

Leonard Brown

I'm impressed totally with all faucets of my security business that protects my cars and Man Cave

Teresa Richardson

Very pleased with my system. Frontpoint was attentive to my needs and I feel more secure.

Denny Mateu

I have problems with the door sensors falsely triggering. I have had two false alarms already. The motion sensor fell off the wall. Overall, I am very dissatisfied. Once my contract is over, Frontpoint will no longer be my alarm company.

Ashley

I hate that nothing was offered to me besides me having to pay more when I moved and Frontpoint no longer was working because my doors are made of metal, causing the door sensors to not work. The camera was the only thing that worked and I pay $50 monthly so it just seemed unfair. Wouldn't give me a discount or anything which was dumb.

Margaret Heidrick Austin, TX

DO NOT waste your time or money. The equipment is bad, but the service is TERRIBLE. The equipment I got was broken from the beginning. (After a faulty door lock and hours lost to reinstalling, then a motion detector gone rogue, the camera they "gifted" me does NOT activate with outdoor motion and never records, and now the panel's internal battery has been dead after only 2 years). But worse is the absolutely god awful service that will leave you wanting to pull your hair out. Recently they called me 30 times to update billing info, and as soon as they had my CC info, they DOUBLE CHARGED me. I had to waste more time to request they refund. I've now called 5 times to try to cancel the account. Every time, when I reach a verbal agreement with the agent, they follow up with an incorrect email. They tell you on the phone after hours of talking that you can get out for X amount, then the email has the wrong dates of termination, the wrong amount to finish out, AND has an extra charge that they promised they'd take care of. It's LIES, LIES, and LIES. Don't do it. You'll hate yourself.

Christopher Schectman Virginia Beach, VA

False alarms with smoke detector. Problems with sensors. No HomeKit integration.

anonymously

Highly reliable. They have excellent technical support. It's easy to set up and you can take care of the alarms remotely.

Alyssa

They are pretty responsive and follow up with multiple calls. It's easy to install and seems to work well. I know they moved to a month to month model and we'd definitely rather have that than be stuck in a contract.

James

You can do it yourself. Set it and forget it. You don't need a technician. It's more convenient for the everyday household. I haven't had a bad experience with customer service. Some of the sensors do not read 100% everytime a door opens or closes.

Don

They send it to you and you do all the set up. If you need anything fixed you have to get on the phone and talk to them for hours. They need the sensors to cover more than 100 ft and metal gutters should not interfere with the system.

Reply from Frontpoint

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is feedback, like yours, that helps us grow as a company.

Jan. 14th, 2020

Teresa

Every time I've called I've talked to a live person and they've been very polite and helpful. It was easy to install on my own and I've had no issues with it.

Ning

It's easy to use. I tried to cancel my services and they tried to stop me. They promised something they didn't deliver. Other than that I haven't encountered any problems.

Christopher Brooksville, FL

Frontpoint had good reviews online and good customer service when we called to get started with them. They are very friendly, answer my questions, and are easy to talk to. Installation is easy.

Henry Bridgton, ME,

Very quick responses - when I've needed help with my system, they've been very responsive. Sometimes we get false alarms.

4 Pompano Beach, FL

I feel better when it is turned on and it seems to work pretty good, though I have had repeated problems with keypad batteries.