Best Company Guarantee Frontpoint Logo

Frontpoint

8.4

Beverly

I can count on it. When an alarm goes off, they are quick to respond and get it taken care of. They are very good and prompt. It is reliable but expensive. They need to lower their prices for monitoring.

Tiffany

I like using the app. It is easy to log into and cancel the alarm if it is a false alarm. They also call whenever there is alarm which is nice. I like the options and the different things I get connected electronically. I think the glass break sensors are a little off as I have broken glass and it has not gone off but everything else has been fine. Once when I needed a break from the payment, the gave me a six month delay to keep my service.

Roy

FrontPoint could be a lot more customer oriented. A lot of times you can’t get a good answer from customer service. Sometimes their equipment failed and they kind of don’t know what to do other than to say get new equipment. The monitor lasted two years and it went out and when I asked for them to replace it, they told me to go out buy a battery pack and fix it myself.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Roy, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Oct. 9th, 2020

Never had any malfunctions. It seems to be working properly. High quality. Peace of mind. They’re doing a great job. Any time we need help from them, they are efficient and friendly and get to the heart of the matter quickly.

Christine

Every site I have looked out they are rated either number one or number two. It works the way it is supposed to. They call almost immediately if there a delay putting in the code. It was very easy to install and easy to use. It is connected through the phone line. The only issue I’ve had with the equipment in the couple of years I’ve had it is it needed a new battery one and they got it to me very quickly.

Abhiram

Nice features. I am sure there are similar features with other competitive products but this is functional and had an app, which I like using, and the hardware is pretty stable.

Rosanne

We’ve had some problems with the doorbell camera but we like that we can access it anywhere in the world but customer service is always helpful.

Amandeep

Service is always very responsive and nice. They try to answer all the questions.

Marlee

Overall I am pleased with the system that I have. There are probably some systems that are better and more expensive but front point was in my budget. It is intuitive and user friendly. They provide good feedback.

Ryan

When you order additional products, it is all online, you can’t just call. I feel like the equipment is pretty decent. Sometimes it still sends the signal when the control panel doesn’t disable the alarm.

Matt

The best thing about using frontpoint is that you can use your phone to control it from anywhere. It is very customizable with what sensors you want on. They have good customer service anytime that I call. They have always been helpful with any questions and made sure we got what we needed.

William

I’m satisfied with the products. Everything they have seems to be reasonable for us. It all works as specified. It is easy to use. They have been responsive and helpful when I’ve called.

Hashim

I like that I can manage it from wherever I am. Some of the sensors sometimes start acting up so that is a little bit of a pain but I think they are little short staffed as sometime I can not get a hold of them and have to wait for the phone call.

Stacey

The best thing is the ease of access. A suggestion would be to improve the door contacts and or the display system. The price for the products they offer and that I could install it myself and not wait to schedule it, is why is choose them.

It malfunctions. Customer service is fine and respond quickly. One time I woke up and gave the wrong password so they sent the police. There should be more follow up to verify the person.

Jie

It uses the mobile network not WiFi. The detection of the camera is not so good especially on rainy days but they are responsive and helpful.

Balasubramani

Very good experience working with Front Point. It is easy to monito and they get back to you immediately.

Customer service is really good. I think they have a good mixture of home automation and home security. I have some trouble with door contacts, they don’t behave well and they don’t function all the time. The little stickies don’t work will, I wish they were a little bit more solid.

Heidi

The cost and ease of installation is why I chose them. It is not connected to a hard wire. We don’t have to pay the perpetual monthly maintenance like we did with our last system. Customer service is pretty decent. I think it is a decent company though there a couple of things with the compatibility that would stop me from rating it the highest. I wouldn’t mind if they reached out periodically to tell me about possible new tools or features.

Jimmy

They always respond in a timely manner if something goes wrong and the alarm goes off even if I don’t need assistance. I think they are outstanding. Everything has been great with the reliability of the equipment. Everything is wireless and easy to install.

The convenience of the app is good. The system is outdated and we have had a lot of accounting errors but customer support is knowledgeable.

Todd

Wireless and you call install it yourself. Some things could be upgraded a little bit has far as quality.

Daniel

It makes us feel more secure. It has been easy to use and it was easy to install. It seems to work. The only suggestion I would have for FrontPoint is to offer some sort of referral program.

Monitoring is expensive but it does work. The police of responded appropriately when the alarm goes off. It is simple. They are always very responsive and their advice is usually spot on.

Ronald

It was really easy to install. Everything is good. Sometimes the kids open the door when the alarm is on and they call right away to make sure nobody is getting into the house.

Tim

I was with ADT for years and they promised me that my prices would never go up and they stood by that for a couple of years and then they did not stand by that so I looked around online and found Front Point and they had the most stars so I checked them out and have been very pleased with it. Anytime we’ve accidentally set it off, they always call my cell phone in a certain amount of time. Whenever the doors open, it goes “ding ding”. I know when someone is outside.

Its easy to install. They recently changed their service so we upgraded since we had nothing available for our security system for about three months.

Rebecca

Works very well and is durable and easy to install. It males us feel much safer in our home. When I have to call customer service, I’ve always had good interactions.

James

Sometimes there is trouble with the sensors but when I call, everybody is helpful and has a positive vibe. I have found it to be pretty easy.

Jerutha

If you have a problem, they figure it out for you. I haven’t had any problems with it. I feel safe. Keep making people feel safe in their home.

Cathy

I like the remote keychain to turn it on and off when I am leaving my home. I like the app for my phone. It is very user friendly and easy. The equipment is very good. They are okay with customer service.

Christopher

I’ve had other brands and Frontpoint’s technology is superior and the price of all the services is competitive. The people I speak with are confident. Every time I call, I get answers.

Michael

Every time I’ve called customer support, they have been able to resolve my problem really quickly.

Kelly

In the year and a half I’ve had it, I've had no issues. It is convenient. They take care do everything I need done.

Aaron

It is easy to hook up. We like it, it has been great for us. All of them are great people.

Brian

The most features for a reasonable price. Each time I call on the phone, they resolve all my issues.

Donovan

They need not charge you for the yard sign but I liked the self installation aspect and they are really responsive and answer all my questions.

David

The security system is simple, the apps are easy to use and to set up. It seems reliable and they are responsive when I need assistance. There were two times when my alarm went off and front point did not notify me.

William

Quality of the equipment is good. I’ve been a customer for three years and it has been solid. There is never a glitch. The monitoring fee is a little higher than some other companies but they have been responsive whenever we need anything.

Amanda Sheets Kissimmee, FL

Frontpoint requires ridiculous amounts of notice if you cancel--even after being a long-time customer. I will never use them again and I intend to tell everyone I know to go elsewhere. I haven't even had service the last few months (cross-country move), so decided to finally cancel instead of "pause" my account continuously (as I don't need it in my current living situation). So, they're charging me. I've been a customer for YEARS. What? This is nonsense, and I cannot recommend. GO ELSEWHERE. Their equipment is low quality, as well. Also, if you DO choose them, clear your schedule if you intend to call customer service. You'll be calling and waiting on call-backs ALL DAY LONG.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Amanda, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Sep. 29th, 2020

Frank San Jose, CA

excellent customer service and product reliability

Christopher Horst San Antonio, TX

Professional and Friendly Customer Service, State of the Art products and Amazing VALUE !

Jon Monee, IL

Billing is an atrocity supposed to be on paper billing but this stops and we have to keep calling. This has been going on for years

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Jon, we are so sorry to hear of this situation and want to thank you for bringing this to our attention- We would love an opportunity to make right your circumstances. Please forward the full details of your situation to [email protected] and we look forward to assisting you!

Sep. 11th, 2020

mary hargrave Fair Oaks, CA

My experience has been excellent - especially with folks on the phone who help me troubleshoot.

Manuel Nunez Asheville, NC

They have been efficient in monitoring our residential system. Recently they have added an automated system that we are not pleased.

Abhay Patel Dover, DE

Their worst customer service and big lie promises to get you sign agreement and once you sign agreement you are stuck with them for 3 years. Can't wait for my 3 years to end.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Abhay, thanks for bringing this to our attention- We would love an opportunity to make right your circumstances. Please forward the full details of your situation to [email protected] and we look forward to assisting you!

Sep. 11th, 2020

Lizette Wagoner Kissimmee, FL

Very helpful and professional. Willing to trouble shoot and provide the best alternative or solution

Brad Raleigh, NC

Very reliable; excellent support; very responsive;

Mike Saint Petersburg, FL

Better than ADT. No appointments for equipment set-up because its all DIY. Phone support is great. Older model motion sensors malfunctioned, transmitting a false alarm several times. Hopefully the new model is improved.

Sue Hales Corners, WI

They were a great company until this past year. Now it's nearly impossible to get any phone assistance. Horrible customer service.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Sue, thanks for bringing this to our attention- We would love an opportunity to make right your circumstances. Please forward the full details of your situation to [email protected] and we look forward to assisting you!

Sep. 3rd, 2020