Best Company Guarantee Frontpoint Logo

Frontpoint

8.4

Abhay Patel Dover, DE

Their worst customer service and big lie promises to get you sign agreement and once you sign agreement you are stuck with them for 3 years. Can't wait for my 3 years to end.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Abhay, thanks for bringing this to our attention- We would love an opportunity to make right your circumstances. Please forward the full details of your situation to [email protected] and we look forward to assisting you!

Sep. 11th, 2020

Sue Hales Corners, WI

They were a great company until this past year. Now it's nearly impossible to get any phone assistance. Horrible customer service.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Sue, thanks for bringing this to our attention- We would love an opportunity to make right your circumstances. Please forward the full details of your situation to [email protected] and we look forward to assisting you!

Sep. 3rd, 2020

Douglas Cameron Bradshaw Riverside, CA

better smart home integration with other sytstems, i'd like to display video feeds on the tv when the bell rings, lights turn on when the camera sees movment. everything currently has to be linked to the alarm.com hub it should be the other way, the hub should conect to my systems

MikeDunnam Sunnyvale, CA

Always helpful, fairly responsive; skybell doorbell pretty much sucks

Brenda B. Matteson, IL

I have experienced Great Customer Service.

Willard Varnado Lake Saint Louis, MO

Equipment has been generally reliable. Sometimes the service representatives only provide solutions which will result in having to purchase new devices retha than other possible solutions.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Willard, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we would like the opportunity to alleviate any issues you may have been having with your equipment! We ask that you please submit the full details of your circumstances to [email protected] and we look forward to assisting you!

Bob Hall Peoria, IL

Outdoor cameras were bad and I had to go to another vendor. Get better outdoor cameras.

Jaime Fort Worth, TX

Easy and friendly! Love that it is on signal so when our internet goes out, we are still secure!

Dan Vicari North Hollywood, CA

Difficult to setup. I had to keep moving sensors and the base around to be able to arm the system

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Dan, Thanks for bringing this to our attention- We would love an opportunity to make right your circumstances. Please forward the full details of your situation to [email protected] and we look forward to assisting you!

Ca Minneapolis, MN

Used to be great. Now they have cut back on everything that made them great before

Reply from Frontpoint

Thanks for this feedback Ca, Would you mind submitting the full details of your circumstances to us at [email protected]? We would love an opportunity to rectify any issues you have had and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

Tim Spearin Atlanta, GA

Incredible service whenever I call. They are courteous and attentive. no improvement needed!

Inder Banga Bridgewater, NJ

Great customer service and quality products.

H Lockhart Memphis, TN

My experience has been positive. Customer Service is there for complete aid just in case.I am very satisfied with FRONTPOINT!

Lee Nittel Stroudsburg, PA

Service was OK as a customer. But be aware of their cancelation policies. There is NO WAY to cancel online, so you have call. Then, you have to put it in writing within a certain timeframe. I canceled in March and was told I'd be charged another payment in April. They continued to take money from me through August. I called and got the typical run around, no managers available to talk to etc. I wrote a scathing email to the "we care" email address and received a call. Long story short, they refused to refund the months after I canceled, and then threatened my credit rating if I charged back on my credit card. Unsavory business practices, and I'm seeing many reviews with similar complaints. They were, and continue to be uninterested in working with customers. I have had other alarm companies that have much better equipment, and have NEVER been asked to put something in writing after I clearly asked to cancel my service. This was well after the end of my contract and I will never do business nor recommend this company.

Robert Union, NJ

I've had them going on 8 years now. At the time they had the best deal and customer service. The people at Frontpoint are always friendly and very helpful. I like the sense of security and the fact that I know it's there in the background. Keeping me safe. I've had a lot of things not work in the past few years.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Robert, we appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we would like the opportunity to alleviate any issues you may have been having with your equipment! We ask that you please submit the full details of your circumstances to [email protected] and we look forward to assisting you!

Aug. 18th, 2020

Anonymous Emeryville, CA

Ease of use and transport ability. The company is very responsive. We've had a couple of instances where things have malfunctioned, but the system has worked pretty well.

Cecil Jonesville, MI

I picked Frontpoint for the reliability. Everybody is extremely helpful when I talk to them. The system is easy to use.

Hal Austin, TX

When we bought it, there were not a lot of WiFi enables alarm systems, that was a bug attraction. It is pretty easy to use with the iPhone app. It has worked as expected. Their folks are always knowledgeable and fast at answering when you call.

Adam Omaha, NE

Easy to install, easy to access, and great customer service. They provide the best package for the best price. They are very receptive and responsive.

Anonymous Indianapolis, IN

Convenient and it works. It is easy to install and customer support always helps me right away.

Tammy Holiday, FL

The glass break sensors fall off my wall all the time and I recently contacted them about it but I did like the ability to install it myself and it was easy to do and it is easy to use.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Tammy, thanks for bringing this to our attention. If you are having any persisting issues, we ask that you please submit the full details of your circumstances to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you and assisting you however we can!

Aug. 18th, 2020

Carolyn Hollywood, FL

Front Point always answers on time, they would be my selection for security company.

Marva Swedesboro, NJ

It works. It’s the best home security system with no pressure. They’re very responsive. It integrates with Alexa and Google products.

Spencer Dallas, TX

I like their technology, it is a good value. I have never asked a question they could not answer right away.

Bill Sherwood, AR

The equipment failure rate was a rather high. The signals and sensors going bad is just not very reliable. Frontpoint was responsive when I called them, but when my contract is up I won't be keeping FontPoint; I'll be transferring to some other security system.

Reply from Frontpoint

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances. Best, Frontpoint

Craig Pasco, WA

Anytime I've had problems they've sent replacements and even went above and beyond what they needed to do. I like just knowing that everything's secure and being checked and looked at. They always get back to me and answer my questions.

Irene Bay Saint Louis, MS

I think the mobile app and the remote access are my favorite things about Frontpoint. The company is thorough I originally picked them because they are a good price and I could set the system up myself.

Dennis Lake Placid, FL

I had a couple of battery issues and they took care of it right away... no problem whatsoever.

Elizabeth Akron, OH

I chose Frontpoint for the price per month and they equipment they have. So far so good with them. They do what they say they're going to do.

U. Paterson, NJ

The automation that Frontpoint has is easy to manage. Very good customer service, very good response. The one thing they do not do is upgrade any of the devices and we end up having a lot of issues with batteries and such.

Thomas Shreveport, LA

There were some times where the front door alarm was faulty but I would be able to turn it off from inside the house. This usually happens around the same time in the early in the morning. They are usually very helpful whenever I had to have a discussion with them. Priced better than ADT.

Anonymous Omaha, NE

I like to be notified when the door is open and I also like that I can turn on the features that show that when I'm at home it has a different functioning than when I leave. My system worked relatively well. There are a couple of things that I don't like - the sensors aren't working exactly correct. They are always responsive and I think it's a good value for my money. I would like to hear from them more often- like to get more updates or information on anything that's new out there because I don't really get any communication from them.

Joe Sacramento, CA

When I was researching home security I found that Frontpoint had the best offer available, so I went with them. It was quick and easy access to the company. When I called late at night, they were available and very courteous and that was a comfort to me. My alarm finally went out on me after few years of service and they were pretty quick in responding to my need for a new machine and some additional sensors. I also opted for a new contract and that worked out okay because it has given me more more benefits and I actually ended up saving you some money. I really haven't had any problems with any of the sensors - door, window, and the glass breaking sensors. I've never actually had to test it so I'm assuming that still works quite well.

Keith Hackensack, MN

We've had several people who have attempted to break in and so we feel a home security system is necessary and it's been effective. Whenever I have questions I don't have any trouble you know with them answering them.

Donald Albemarle, NC

The best thing I've found about Frontpoint is mobile access.

Leslie Seattle, WA

Frontpoint is easy to use and setup. They are friendly and knowledgeable.

Ed Olla, LA

We were able to set it up ourselves. When the doors open, the alarm goes off and they call, so everything works good.

Monica Ypsilanti, MI

I like the services that it provided and all the different choices for home security products. They monitor - they are quick to respond if the alarm goes off. However, I had an issue with the center of the monitor and I still haven't gotten it resolved yet. The motion sensor I was having a problem with is still not fixed.

J Greenwell Springs, LA

Recently I've had a problems with the battery and I think there should be some type of indicator to let you know that the batteries are going low I like that its wireless. Whenever I have to call them, they call back right away. When the batteries are going low there should be some kind of indication and they should offer more equipment that links to the system.

Vincent El Cajon, CA

Inexpensive and easy to maneuver. It's easy to operate and I feel secure. It's just a good company.

Louise Spokane, WA

We've had panels fall apart. We've had the motion sensors that stopped working that aren't supported on the original contract so I had to pay a significant amount to replace them. Most recently when my alarm was tripped I got a call from a real person.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Louise, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances. Best, Frontpoint.

William Spencer, MA

They have great security and an easy application.

Stefan Manasquan, NJ

Customer service is responsive. The system is easy to use.

Steve Mooresville, IN

It's convenient and a good price. They've been able to resolve my issues in a short period of time.

Albert Madison, AL

It's simple to use. They've been very reliable and they've helped me with any problems that I've had. They've always been very responsive and thororough.

David Powder Springs, GA

They have a variety of products offered in the security business. They've solved every problem that I've had whenever I called. They know exactly what needs to be done to get things fixed.

Richard Junction City, OR

The best part about Frontpoint is the simplicity of the system.

John Middlefield, CT

Rates could be a little lower. It has easy set up.

Diane Scottsdale, AZ

Your security equipment does not work at this point and there's no customer service. I do like that you can install it yourself.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Diane, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances. Best, Frontpoint.

Fredrick Barnegat, NJ

It's convenient but a little expensive.