Best Company Guarantee Frontpoint Logo

Frontpoint

8.4

3 Glendale, AZ

Customer support is really hard to get a hold of. I think they should make it easier for people to get a hold of them. I've not really been happy with the service since I got it almost a year ago.

Frontpoint Logo

Reply from Frontpoint

Darla, we would be happy to have one of our Support Supervisors reach out to address all of your concerns! At your earliest convenience, could you please private message us with the full name and address associated with your account? Thanks for your feedback and we hope to hear from you soon!

Jan. 2nd, 2020

4 Crawfordsville, IN

I think it is way over priced but I've had no problems with the equipment, it is reliable.

5 Ada, OK

The equipment works and was easy to install and work with. They delivered like they said they would.

5 Marshfield, WI

Reliable and easy to install. They cover all my questions when I call. They follow up really well.

4 Oxon Hill, MD

It is easy to use. Their prices are good and the equipment is what I need. I think they should have somebody from customer service call their customers to stay in touch and answer questions, that is my suggestion.

5 Palm Harbor, FL

I like that I could install frontpoint by myself.

3 Opelika, AL

I've had some false alarms but other than that it was easy to install and customer service is very prompt and knowledgeable. They should just put out better equipment.

Frontpoint Logo

Reply from Frontpoint

We really appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback with us, as it is the best way for us to grow as a company!

Jan. 2nd, 2020

5 Saint Charles, MO

The few times the alarm went off, they were quick to respond. It seems to be operating good. They have a camera system, but it is not great but the price was reasonable. The customer service representative was a little rude.

5 Toledo, OH

I can access it through my phone and that is very convenient for me. I haven't had any issues or problems. We had to get a few perks straightened out and we had to talk to maybe 2 or 3 people and the last person I talked to got everything straightened out.

3 Marion, IN

It helps me feel safe. They are responsive and helpful. I did want to cancel my subscription easy and it was almost impossible, they should make it easier to cancel the services.

5 Southport, NC

Pretty reliable, and reasonable, and it looks good. Every time I've called, somebody has looked into my problems.

4 Houston, TX

We had some issues with a couple of the sensors and we weren't getting clear answers from customer service. Installation was the best thing, it was easy.

5 Bristol, TN

Everybody has always been very helpful and polite whenever I need anything. They are reliable. we have not had any issues with it.

5 Marion, IN

The feeling of security that my home is safe is the best thing. I haven't had any problems with the equipment or with anyone.

5 Rochester, NY

They've been good about everything so far, it is convenient and I haven't had any problems.

5 Bristol, VA

I have the assurance and know that they are there when something happens. The quality of the equipment compared to some others, it seems to be a better company. I rarely have problems and when I call, they knew exactly what my problem was and resolved it. Most of time I will get someone that can take care of my and educate me as why my problem occurred.

4 Yuma, AZ

The price is good. The equipment is good and pretty dependable. The range isn't that good so they sent me long range sensors and that worked out just great. Customer service is good.

4 Greenbrier, TN

I like being able to access the features from my phone. It's easy to use. They are professional.

Every time I have an issues, I call up and they have it resolved. I have had issues with camera going off line and some equipment beeping at me and they've helped me.

Andres Olathe, KS

Everything we need, they do. I never had any issues. I can grab all the information I need on my phone.

Brian Sound Beach, NY

The response is everything I need. Everything works and is easy, convenient, and affordable.

Jamie Syracuse, UT

They are always helpful and it works pretty good. It is inexpensive and easy to use.

Michael Burns Flat, OK

The door sensors are too far away and don't always work correctly. I like the fact that is connected to cellular data for alerting and customer service is there every time I need to get a hold of somebody.

Danielle St Louis, MO

It's definitely a great company. I feel like they stand behind their wok and their product, which is awesome. I had a housefire and they were good at reaching out to me and let me know the fire department had to get into my home. The quality of the camera is perfect. I like that they provide wireless equipment.

Cris Apex, NC

I think they need to get better at their technology, especially the looks of the keyboard. They actually do a really good job answering my questions and I like being able to turn it on and off.

Cindy Fresno, CA

Actually very very happy with the customer service. The system is easy to use and the only thing I could suggest to them is to have options with motion detectors.

Susan

They were always understanding and kind and helped meet my needs.

Aaron

The individuals that I worked with when I was setting up my home security system, they were just really open to answer any questions I might have. The system isn't perfect, but it's pretty darn good. It's high quality stuff.

Steven

Frontpoint used to have live people that you could call and talk to but they've recently switched to a fully automated system and it's not convenient or user friendly.

The customer service is very responsive.

Every time I call, they respond and answer all my problems easily without a lot of push buttons. The system seems to be excellent. I've never had any trouble at all, just initially. And they were helpful in setting everything up.

Richard Shelby, NC

customer service is always successful whenever I need them. The home security is quick to use.

Vernon Canyon Country, CA

Whenever I have a problem I do unable to get a hold of customer service very easily. I thought it was a good rice at the time, but now other companies are less expensive.

Gena Springdale, AR

Excellent quality of equipment - especially cameras. Agents on the phone I have always been helpful and have always solved my problems.

Tammy Lakeville, MN

Excellent customer service and products - I haven't had any issues.

Marylee Midlothian, VA

Customer service is always successful whenever I need them. The home security is quick to use.

Edward

Good service and set up. But the system is expensive.

Jutta Duncan

No hidden fees? I had the system since 2010, billing date 4th of the month. I had "lifetime" price guarantee. they upped the price. Later they said because they switched me to a month by month (but they contract was higher too and would have cost more). I got double billed, what a mess to clean up, months worth. Some sensors don't even work. Now i try to cancel, tried calling on 11/30, they don't work, tell you you have to call back. Called back, now on my month to month contract they are going to charge me again 12/4 (they say the first, but they don't my biling has always been the 4th) and january 4th--for a month to month contract!!! if i had any doubt of leaving, gone! I won't consider coming back now if things don't work out. Go read better business bureau reviews. Complaint after complaint even after people cancel. They are desperate for money and will keep billing you. Anybody interested on going in for a lawyer?

richard turner

I do like the doorbell camera, but there's quite a few 'glitches' main unit will alert that the 'door is open' when it's not and a few seconds later say 'door is closed'

Tommy Yao

They would deliver the equipments directly to you. this company values the customer's safety

Mark McFarland

Knowledgeable, professional and courteous service.

Marcia

They are very easy to deal with, however we had quite a few glitches in the first 4-6 months. Getting a larger sensor on one door seemed to take care of the problem. It took too long to come to that solution, though.

Terri

Excellent phone customer service for install, troubleshooting etc.

Carl Smith

Customer service response is very good. The cameras are ok, but the doorbell camera is not activating by movement only if the bell is pushed.

O

So far, all is as expected from a security company.

John Pfeifer

Have not been able to get the system to work without some problem. I think I need someone to test this product

Devi

Too expensive for poor service. No response when alarm goes off. My previous company called immediately if it goes off accidentally.

Medina Rahman

Overall it has been good. Their quick response to alerts.

Catherine Waheed

I liked how easy it was to operate the equipment in the past.

Deborah Gnuschke

We have NOT had a good experience with Frontpoint. This is not our first security system. We did have a Vivant system until they pulled out of our area due to poor cell phone signals. We absolutely loved their system, because when there was a problem they contacted us with in seconds with a phone call or through the control box. With Frontpoint when there is a problem I may or may not receive an email in hours afterwards. We do not have the confidence in this company.