Best Company Guarantee Frontpoint Logo

Frontpoint

8.4

Arthur and Elizabeth Brock Laurel Hill, NC

They have been quick to respond to alarms that have gone off in my home. However, we've left message to be called back and it's been over a week with no response.

Star San Carlos, CA

Good customer service. Helpful when I have called in for support. Prices are a little high when an existing customer wants to buy additional devices.

Mark Northridge, CA

I tried to put my system "On Hold" and they kept charging me for months. How could they justify the charges if all of the gear was in a box in my garage? They are charging for monitoring right? Shouldn't they have detected that there was no signal??? How can they say this was an accident??? If someone broke in and smashed my gear would they even know??

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Mark. thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Apr. 8th, 2021

Astrid Sosa Banner Elk, NC

I have not been able to get all sensors to work properly. I have been a customer for over 7 years and I have not been able to turn on my alarm system in over a year because the sensors go off line all the time and set off the alarm daily.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Astrid, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Anonymous Quincy, WA

Monthly charge seems higher than most other companies we get inquiries from.

Rick Aceves Evanston, IL

Customer service lately has been horrible!

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Rick, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Hugh Burris Indianapolis, IN

Prompt customer service and outstanding attitudes from everyone I’ve dealt with. Always willing to help solve any issues. No system is without glitches, but these folks will walk you through any issues step by step until every meets your needs! I’ve never talked to anyone with a bad attitude and have always gotten my concerns resolved to my satisfaction! No matter what it was.

Jason Oster Teaneck, NJ

I left Frontpoint a few months ago. I was unhappy with my customer service experience after my control panel died.

Lyle

They have people monitoring 24 hours a day.

Paul New Berlin, WI

Power outage and power restoration reporting has been a great help when on a trip away from our residence. Keep the cost of the Frontpoint equipment down.

Cramer Carlsbad, NM

All good. Have been very nice and understanding!

evan miller Richboro, PA

Ease of use, value for the money and stability of how it works.

Jenn Sicklerville, NJ

My current equipment is good. I know they have newer versions but I am not interested it that. Customer service is very responsive and helpful when I reach out to them.

Christine Saint Petersburg, FL

Unparalleled, fantastic equipment. The customer service is the best. I would like an exterior alarm.

Jacob Vancouver, WA

The feeling of safety is the best. I have been happy. They are always quick to respond.

Ian Edgerton, MO

Love that is connects with the local law enforcement and they are pretty good about answering the phone.

Anonymous Clifton, NJ

The best thing is that it is wireless. Customer service works with you to get whatever you need, no matter how long it takes.

Sheena Louisville, KY

I appreciate the features like that it gets increasing louder. It isn’t bulky. It is discreet. The window sensors seem pretty durable. We don’t call customer service often but when we did we were squared away within ten minutes.

Miguel Delray Beach, FL

The service is good. They are always attentive when I call.

Vikram Burlingame, CA

Some of the sensors don’t work but customer service is very responsive and it was easy to install.

Duc Bothell, WA

Everything is good. I’ve had it for a few years and I never have problem. It is actually very easy.

Michael Rogersville, MO

Everyone is helpful. There have been no bad experiences. It is easy to keep an eye on everything even when you are far away.

David Woodland Hills, CA

Equipment seems reliable and they are very responsive. I like the cost of their cameras.

Larry Perry, OK

Its average. There is nothing spectacular about it. It works most of the time. The last time I had to use their technical support they had no clue what was wrong and tried to sell me another panel when all I needed was a battery.

Barry Big Stone Gap, VA

Easy to install and reliable but I wish it wasn’t a three year commitment.

Lashone Grand Rapids, MI

The product is easy to use. They have the best price for a new home. Customer service is really diligent and efficient. If they are not able to fix things right then and there, they call back to solve the issue. I appreciate that they work really hard.

Debra Bryant Pond, ME

Love that it communicates with the thermostat and I can heat up my vacation home ahead of time. Periodically a piece equipment will fail and it is frustrating but they are friendly and helpful.

Luis Buffalo Grove, IL

It is very easy to set up. It’s pretty straightforward. I like that it is pretty much wireless.

John Ottertail, MN

Having the mobile application is great. It is nice to monitor it from my phone. I haven’t been totally happy with the alarm. We have one that trips regularly for no apparent reason. We’ve had a couple of door magnets fall off. People are easy to get a hold of.

John North Tonawanda, NY

Their equipment is expensive but I will stay with them. Their technical support has worked me though everything and explained it so I can understand. They’re pretty good.

Anonymous Trenton, FL

It was easy to install and the batteries are easy to replace. They have been responsive.

Erle Traverse City, MI

I’m happy with front point. They have been there for me. It was pretty seamless transferring the service from the previous owner to me. When the alarm went off, they called in less than a minute. It is easy to use and it blends in.

Meika Chicago, IL

Their app is the best and it works well and they are normally responsive but the price is a little high.

Sandy Raleigh, NC

Seven plus years and I’ve never had any problems. They are always there for me. It is wireless and good enough for me.

Noah Sylmar, CA

Overall I am very happy with the system and the service. I have recommended it to family members. Everything works fine and they are knowledgeable and experienced.

Ann Shafter, CA

It’s a good company. Every time I have to call them, I’ve gotten really good service.

Steve Leland, NC

I recommend Frontpoint. It is great being able to operate it from my cellphone. Even minor issues are taken care of before I get off the phone.

Nithin Palatine, IL

Never have a false alarm, except the glass break sensor is a little sensitive so if you shut it hard it will go off.

Richard Naperville, IL

Support is very helpful and polite. They seem to know all the answers. The only problems I have had is having the batteries replaced. It is very easy and convenient.

Chad Houston, TX

We’ve had hardware problems and they have been recalcitrant to fix the hardware. It has been savory. The system works pretty well but the motion detectors are a bit problematic.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Chad, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Mar. 23rd, 2021

They offered me a very good price. I haven’t had any issues except the battery running out. I like that is constantly being monitored.

Ivel Jamaica, NY

Find another company other than Frontpoint. Even though the used to be the best, they no longer because of their customer service. I’ve had problems with them double billing me and refusing to return my money. I am going to be canceling. Also the equipment is bulky and the pieces often fall.

Denise Chicago, IL

Could use some improvement and updating of the equipment but I like that there are no wires and they are very responsive.

Tiffani South Holland, IL

Temperamental with the weather changes but it is convenient to do it yourself. They need to have more advanced technology. There should be a panic button. The people are professional and courteous.

Anonymous Portland, OR

They lack features. There are some limitations with their system. The quality of the external camera is not high resolution. It cannot record sound. It is nice that you can control the whole house with a phone and it is easy to set up and use. They could do a better job integrating automated services.

Barbarac Windsor, CT

We’ve had some flaky monitoring particularly with the window monitors and a couple of times the smoke alarms but they are right on top of things and it is easy to use.

Amber Albion, NY

Their customer service and alarms are pretty good but we were disappointed that we had to sign a contract with them and now we're stuck in it. Once we get out, we're gonna probably switch providers.

Ron Merrillan, WI

Simple to install but they could design the motion detectors to change the batteries easier.

Judith Wappingers Falls, NY

There weren’t a lot of directions on how to install it or where was the best place to put something that is the only things that keeps it from being the best. Whenever I need help, they are always willing to take my call and listen.

Sally Geronimo, OK

Reliable. If there is an issue, they resolve it real quick.