Best Company Guarantee Frontpoint Logo

Frontpoint

8.4

John Bridge City, TX

I chose them for the easy setup and the price. You can have as much or as little as you would like to depending upon your individual security needs, meaning you can use the wireless remotes that you can purchase in addition to or you can use the app on your phone. Customer support is very friendly extremely knowledgeable and you don't have to wait for someone to handle the needs that you're calling in for so. They offered very reasonable prices and the equipment provided is good if not better than any other competitors that's available on the market today.

Allie Middle River, MD

You guys always answer any questions that I have a concern.

Richard Vancouver, WA

I like the concept of the wireless mechanism and its the items available from my system, but the monitor is a little expensive. I like the phone app where I can see what all my devices are doing. I actually have two devices, the one is to my home and one is that to another place. I haven't had any failures everything seems to be operating properly. Every time I call them they're right on top of they walk me through it. We get everything resolved and we're good to go. Keep up the good work, I'm satisfied with it.

Anonymous Kansas City, MO

They have more economic pricing for their system. They are very fast and responsive. The installation was easy but I wish their equipment were better quality.

Anonymous San Jose, CA

They offer a great price for a wonderful service. Their customer service department has great knowledge and responsiveness. They really know their products and have a long lasting system.

Anonymous Hubert, NC

You install this system yourself which is why we went with them. The security system has done everything we've wanted it to do. I get a lot of emails from them, but I wish they would call me with new things they are offering rather than just emailing it.

Nicole Bushkill, PA

I like that you can install your security system yourself. It allows you to talk to your kids on the system.

Stuart Holly Springs, NC

Their system is very easy to use. I like the flexibility and reliability of the security system. I've had excellent customer service from them as well.

We went with Frontpoint because of their cost and the ease of installation. Their customer service is quick to respond and solve any of my issues quickly. You can monitor your system from multiple mobile devices and it's very easy to use.

Trien Houston, TX

I went with Frontpoint to be my business' security system because they have a lower monthly payment than other companies. They are usually very attentive when I call and they answer my questions with no issues. We had some initial issues with the sticky stuff they provided to mount our base, but we were able to figure it out with them. I really like the app they have to monitor and use the system. I wish they had a better system for billing invoices to businesses.

Kennedra Bryans Road, MD

I went with Frontpoint because they're convenient. Their customer service is good.

Phyllis Surprise, AZ

I went with Frontpoint because they offered a great product and service. Sometimes my system gets disconnected and a tech works with me to fix it. The service was excellent in rectifying the problem. Everything in the system works and on the rare occasion that something goes out they replace it at no cost to me.

Matthew Dublin, CA

I've had Frontpoint for 7 years and have had great experiences with them. In all those years of talking to customer service when I need help, only one of them wasn't very kind. We got two new doors and couldn't find the sensors we wanted anymore since they were discontinued, so that was a bummer. The system is easy to use and makes me very happy overall.

Raymond Santa Fe, NM

Their system is easy to use. I would recommend it to a friend.

Candice Milwaukee, WI

Most of the time that I call with an issue, they get the problem resolved. Lately I've had some false alarms where it'll tell me my doors are open when they're not, so I think there is a lack of quality in their product. The absolute best thing about this company is the ability to access my security system via my cellular device. One thing I wish they would change is creating a doorbell that doesn't have to be hardwired.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Candice, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Feb. 4th, 2021

Danny Toano, VA

When I need to call customer service, they connect me with an actual person easily. I like feeling safe when going out of town having this system. One thing I wish they would improve is adding on free things to loyal customers. I've been with them for several years and wish they'd offer new free things to existing customers.

Terry Kernersville, NC

Their customer service department is quick to handle any issues I have. The equipment has no problems and you can arm and disarm the system from your phone.

Tronda Missouri City, TX

I'm very disappointed with this company. They don't keep true to their word, keep you on hold for forever, and have horrible equipment. The system breaks easily and is overpriced. We had issues with our system and they didn't fix it for a long time then tried to act all nice even though they were not going to help us out.

Deirdre Indianapolis, IN

Whenever I've needed to call this company about fixing or replacing something, they send something out to fix it. When an alarm goes off, they're good at calling me back. Their security system is durable and holds up for a long time. It's easy to use and the keypad can be handheld if you don't want to mount it somewhere on your wall.

Charleen Waynesville, NC

This company calls you promptly and give you a person to call if you need help with something. I've had their sensors in my house for about five years and I've never had them fail. The system is reliable and easy to install.

Mary New Braunfels, TX

After I was told I'd get a return call from customer support, I waited over a week and a half to hear back from someone. I've only had problems with one sensor, because all the other ones have worked great. They are good at calling back when an alarm is triggered.

Robert

My friends referred me to Frontpoint and I'm glad they did because they are very quick, concise, and helpful. We've had quite a few sensors stop working unfortunately, but I like that I can use my cell phone to monitor the system.

Alfred Keedysville, MD

Frontpoint is great at responding to you when you have a problem. Their motion detector doesn't work and will turn off or make a sound when it shouldn't. I like that I can turn the system on and off from my phone.

Danny Morganton, GA

Their security system was easy to install. I wish their customer service department would contact their customers to see if they have any problems or concerns with the system.

Alvar Perrine, FL

It's difficult to buy from Frontpoint because it's hard to get a hold of someone to explain all the options available to you. Their system is true and reliable.

Michael Hudson, MI

Frontpoint has a cheaper system than other companies. The system is easy to set up and they are a very competitive company.

Lisa Baldwin Park, CA

This company offers a quick response for their customers. As for my system itself, some of the cameras and sensors come apart and malfunction sometimes. I wish the equipment was more reliable.

Veronica Houston, TX

Customer service is very helpful and understands your needs. Sometimes my system runs out of batteries and they call me to make sure everything is okay. I feel very safe using their system.

Vanesa G Dassing Lawrenceburg, TN

Frontpoint's cost drew me to signing up. Anytime I need them, they are there to answer questions. The system always seems to work and it alerts me anytime somebody enters the house.

Leon Whitinsville, MA

I've had Frontpoint for eight years. They are a very helpful company and their security system is easy to use and you can control it from your phone.

Rodney Bellevue, NE

Customer support is easy to get a hold of and the system was easy to install. In fact, I was able to install it myself. Their app is user friendly. The only complaint I have is there is an annual fee I wasn't aware of, and then I had to pay a late fee on top of the annual fee.

Chris Roswell, GA

They have great responsiveness. They give you the ability to add on to your system which is great.

Anonymous Raleigh, NC

I chose Frontpoint because of their price. Whenever I call into their customer support, I get a hold of them with no issues. The system gives you very easy access.

Lila Ventura, CA

I went with Frontpoint because they seemed to have the most secure system. It takes them a long time to answer the phone in customer service, but the system itself is easy to use. My system fell off and broke and now the front door camera doesn't work. Buyers beware, because they have a contract that sucks you in for five years and you can't get out of it without paying a large fee. They are very elusive about their contract before you sign up.

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey Lila, thank you for bringing this to our attention. At Frontpoint, we take our customer's complaints very seriously and would like to address yours as soon as possible. Would you mind submitting the full details of your situation, as well as the address associated with your Frontpoint account to [email protected]? We look forward to hearing from you and to resolving your circumstances.

Feb. 4th, 2021

It's very difficult to get through to Frontpoint on the phone. They provide you a call back number when you try to reach them and it takes far too long to get assistance. I've had alarms go off and nobody in customer service can tell me why. I can never get help in figuring out how to turn it off. Their system is easy to use, I just wish they would have better customer service.

Tricia Oreland, PA

When I was researching security system companies, I saw that Frontpoint had a good reputation and is a wireless system. We've had a few sensors fall out but everything has been taken care of, so no complaints. The system was easy to install and every time I call into their customer service department they are helpful and friendly, getting things resolved quickly.

Steve and Lynn Vallejo, CA

Easy to install and easy to use. We have had it for a few years with no issues.

Kristi Patterson Knightdale, NC

I have had good experiences with customer service when I have needed to call

Dennis Kuss Minneapolis, MN

Response time to long. Shipment of ordered equipment too long

Tamelia McLeod Sharon Hill, PA

I have no complaints. Frontpoint's security system is affordable for me and the setup was very easy.

William Gallipolis, OH

Get back to better customer service person not computer

Reply from Frontpoint

Hey William, Thanks for bringing this to our attention. If you ever have had any issues, or are currently experiencing any ongoing issues - please feel free to email our team at [email protected] We appreciate your feedback and look forward to speaking with you!

Jan. 26th, 2021

Natividad btown Palm Desert, CA

Easy to install. Too long of a contract three years

Tom Dedman Louisville, KY

Customer service is great . A little pricey but terrific help when you need it

Gloria Trotscher Houston, TX

They have regularly supported us in answering our questions and have made us feel secure.

J. Ellis Methuen, MA

Great service when you can get someone on the phone.

John Litchfield, MN

Good equipment, a little slow with help when calling them.

Dave Hayward, WI

Good customer service and quality product.

Joe Huntsville, AL

Customer service. Very responsive and helpful.

Matthew D. Rasmussen Colorado Springs, CO

Some has been fine, but what sticks are the people in costumer service. I have a person still working on providing me confirmation to free months of service Frontpoint gave me for securing a new address. Also, that time a person in your bill collections hung up on me...oh wait she actually just transferred me after she got too frustrated. Oh lastly, the guy also in billing who was more worried about getting the company's money - which I didn't owe - than hearing my story.

Roberto Nipomo, CA

Worked ok for first three years. Need better customer service and better equipment