Alder provides a broad line of home security systems with 24/7 professional monitoring and mobile control. Coupled with industry leading emergency response times, Alder offers professional installation or a proprietary do-it-yourself installation option with no service windows by shipping the alarm systems directly to the customer's home. The do-it-yourself setup is simple and takes about 15 minutes to complete. Alder home security starts at $34.99 and requires a 3-year contract. Alder customers note a difficult and costly cancellation process. Read Alder home security reviews below to see all noted pros and cons of the company.

#1 Protect America Logo Protect America ›

9.0

Overall
Score

#2 Frontpoint Logo Frontpoint ›

8.8

Overall
Score

#3 Guardian Protection Logo Guardian Protection ›

8.7

Overall
Score

#8 Alder Logo Alder ›

5.8

Overall
Score

The Good

• Alder Home Security Cost
  • Mobile Remote System Access and Cellular Service
  • Full Equipment and Lifetime Warranty
  • Fire and Carbon Monoxide Warning
  • Amazon Echo Compatibility
  • Medical Alert Monitoring Services
  • Industry Leading Response Time
  • No Credit Required

Alder Home Security Cost

Alder home security systems start at $34.99/month for monthly monitoring with no upfront fees and a 3-year contract. Alder's home security cost will total close to $1,500 over the course of the 36-month contract. Alder has a price lock guarantee, so you can have peace of mind that your plan will not increase in price over time. Alder's home security costs are on the lower end of security pricing.

Mobile Remote System Access and Cellular Service

Alder Security includes the industry-standard 24/7 professional monitoring along with the added function of mobile remote system access through a web-enabled device. Alder Security also provides video surveillance for your doorbell as well as indoor and outdoor cameras for customers to monitor and record home activity from any remote location. Camera angles can be adjusted directly from the customer's mobile device for clearer views. Customers can also remote arm the system and lock doors directly from their mobile device and receive real-time text and email notifications when alarms are triggered.

Alder also offers cellular service with no phone line required.

Fire and Carbon Monoxide Warning

Alder Security's fire and carbon monoxide detectors instantly warn customers of environmental threats and trigger a response from local emergency personnel.

Amazon Echo Compatibility

Alder systems are fully compatible with cutting-edge technology such as Amazon Echo. These devices enable customers to use voice commands to control home security features.

Medical Alert Monitoring Services

Alder Security offers portable medical pendants feature an alert button that can be pressed to access emergency help anytime, which is less common among home security companies. This makes the systems especially appealing if the owner is in their senior years and may occasionally need emergency medical assistance.

Industry Leading Response Time

Alder Security has one of the quickest response times in the industry. Some home security companies can take up to 30 seconds to respond to an emergency signal, but Alder can occasionally respond in less than three. That's ten times as quick!

No Credit Required

Unlike some other home security providers, Alder does not require you to have a certain credit score to gain access to its services. You are free to be an Alder customer with or without credit.

Full Equipment and Lifetime Warranty

Alder home security systems have all the bells and whistles you should need for a full-protected home. Equipment includes:

• Control panel
  • Glass break sensor
  • Smart door locks
  • Smart smoke detector
  • Fire alarm

Alder also provides a lifetime warranty for its products. Unfortunately, Alder only offers cellular monitoring for its home security systems.

View Best Home Security Companies

The Bad

• Alder Home Security Reviews
  • Home Automation Limitations
  • Cellular Monitoring Only

Alder Home Security Reviews

Although not overwhelmingly negative, Alder home security reviews include a large number of low-star ratings, making its overall star-rating subpar. The majority of dissatisfied consumer reviews highlight an extremely difficult cancellation process, cancellation fees, and deceiving contract lengths.

Home Automation Limitations

Home automation services with Alder Security are limited when compared to similar industry offerings. Customers do not have the options for garage door access or small appliance control devices. Existing home automation features include smart locks, security cameras, thermostat control, lighting control, and mobile app alerts. However, this likely costs extra for homeowners, but the amount isn't specified on the company's website. Interested individuals are encouraged to reach out to the company for more information.

Cellular Monitoring Only

Alder home security only offers cellular monitoring, neglecting wireless/broadband and landline monitoring. This may be limiting to homeowners who prefer wireless/broadband or landline monitoring options over cellular.

View Best Home Security Companies

The Bottom Line

Alder provides a broad line of home security solutions with 24/7 professional monitoring and remote system access from a mobile app. The company's wireless cellular systems are compatible with Amazon Echo devices. Alder's home security system has affordable pricing and provides a price lock guarantee. Alder doesn't offer wireless/broadband or landline monitoring options. Instead, the security company only offers cellular monitoring, which is somewhat rare in the home security industry and may limit homeowners' options. Customers should be aware that they must sign a long-term contract (3-year contract) with Alder before receiving their alarm monitoring services, and customer reviews highlight a difficult and costly cancellation process.

We suggest reading Alder home security reviews below and comparing the security provider to other top-rated home security companies in the industry before making your final decision.

Reviews from #1 Home Security Company

Protect America

DCH
October 11th, 2018 | Hampton, VA

Jenny was great. We recently had to move due to a threat to my home. My old setup wasn’t effective. After speaking to Jenny my wife and I started to brainstorm with her and she kept giving us options that were affordable and EXACTLY what we were looking for. Now can’t wait to get it in and installed. Rush ship it please 😄

Kelly Geels
September 17th, 2018 | Visalia, CA

Fast set up and great customer service, system works well. Love that equipment was free and no contracts! Perfect for our family

3.3

Lisa McBee
September 6th, 2018 Southlake, TX DETAILS

I have moved from my home where I used Alder. I no longer need the services as my new home has a different system installed. I called today to cancel my service and they indicate that I have no option to do so. That either the new buyers can take over the account or that I can transfer my account. They indicated that I would have to pay a 90% penalty should I simply cancel but could not tell me what that amount would be. They indicated they could only send that information to me via regular mail, which will take days. They said there was no option to send the info via email or even provide the info to me over the phone. This is a BAD, MANIPULATIVE business practice, leaving customers in the dark about their billing/customer service practices. I will be contacting the BBB about this company. I will also be leaving bad review on social media sites, warning my friends and family of this tyrannical company. I have requested a supervisor call me but have yet to hear from them. What happened to the customer is always right? What happened to business transparency? This is totally unacceptable.

Sep 06, 2018

Hi Lisa. Thanks for your review. We apologize that you've had this experience so far! Please reach out to us at [email protected] with your account info so that we can come to a resolution for you and make things go more smoothly. Thanks again. --Scott

Marcus Hanna
September 4th, 2018 Wellston, OK DETAILS

The system installed is not what I was told I would be receiving and the 2 year contract was actually a 5 year. The smoke alarm goes off at random times even if I set it outside in the fresh air ( I live in the country so it really is fresh air). Unfortunately I didn't catch it being a 5 year contract because the sales rep who came to my house told me it was only a 2 year and I trusted him like an idiot. Now if I want to cancel they want 90% of the remaining charges for the service that I don't even use so I am just stuck with it for now. Over all I wouldn't suggest this service to anyone.

Sep 04, 2018

Hi Marcus. Thanks for your review. Sorry you feel this way so far! I'd like to help resolve your concerns concerning the agreement length and the smoke detector. Please reach out to us at [email protected] with your phone number or Alder account number. Thanks again. --Scott

Pamela Rayford
August 27th, 2018 Killeen, TX

OMG!!! I just had a crook ring my doorbell!! :O People PLEASE be wary of service technicians coming by your home unexpectedly! I have had ADT home security for 10 yrs. I have and ADT sign posted outside and stickers on my home window. Just now (approximately 10 minutes ago) my doorbell rang. Upon answering, there was a young man at the door dressed in shorts a dark blue collared t-shirt and dark blue baseball cap wearing a lanyard around his neck. The young man proceeded to tell me he was from ADT and was sent to "update" my home security system with a new "chip". He stated he needed to enter my home to see my security keypad. I informed him I do not allow strangers inside my home without prior coordination, announcement from their company that they are coming. I stepped outside to speak to him. He goes on to show me a pamphlet w/a picture of my ADT home security system keypad in it. I verified the picture was indeed my keypad. He then begins to tell me that if there was military in the home, they could get a discount but that he needed to enter my home to update the pad with a new chip. I verify that I'm retired military. He then asks my name and information and attempts to fill out paperwork w/said information. At this point I notice the word "Alder" printed on the left breast of his t-shirt, his lanyard, his baseball cap and his pamphlet. I ask him "what is Alder"? He begins to stutter and tells me it is a section of ADT. I ask him to leave the pamphlet, let me look over it, google Alder and verify w/ADT that they had in deed dispatched him to my home. He then begins to double speak about how if I called ADT they would tell me Alder was a separate company. I turn away while he is talking and go back into my home. He continues on down my block. I google Alder once inside and find they are a security company who uses deceptive business practices to get people to use their services. I then called ADT....who verified they had sent NO ONE out to update my system!!!! I would like to warn the general public about this company.

Aug 27, 2018

Hi Pamela. Thanks for your review! I appreciate hearing what happened, and I apologize for this experience. We are a legitimate alarm company, and I apologize for the choices that particular sales rep made and his being unclear with you. Do you remember his name or badge number? I'd like to make sure this doesn't happen again. Feel free to email me at [email protected] with a response. Thanks again. --Scott, Alder Account Resolutions.

Lovie Fairs
August 20th, 2018 Cleveland, MS DETAILS

We cancelled with this company because they lied to my 80 year old mother now they continue to call and harass her

Aug 20, 2018

Thanks for your review. We apologize that this is how things have gone so far! I would love to make sure your concerns get fully resolved--feel free to reach out to me at [email protected] with the account number or phone number associated with the account. Thanks again. --Scott

Sarah glick
August 13th, 2018 Tarpon Springs, FL DETAILS

Called about some motion sensors on June 6,2018 stayed they have been mailed out today is August 10th still have not received anything this Company is a joke. Do not sign up.

Aug 13, 2018

Hi Sarah. Thanks for your review. Sorry for your concerns! I'd like to make sure we're taking care of you. Please email us at [email protected] so that we can have a more detailed dialogue and expedite those sensors to you. Thanks again. --Scott

Katrina Ruth
August 6th, 2018 Longmont, CO DETAILS

Alder continues to bill us monthly after we cancelled more than a year ago. They have now provided 13 months of refunds because they have not been able to stop the continued billed despite acknowledging that they did receive our cancellation in writing in May2017. This month, again, I received an additional automatic draft for Alder. I have to take time from MY business day to call during their billing department's hours to solve THEIR issue. It is frustrating and seems never ending. Do Not Use this company.

Aug 06, 2018

Thanks for your review. I apologize for your frustration. We want to make sure we send another month's refund to you as soon as possible. Please call our account resolutions team at 844-442-5337 Ext 752. Thanks again!

Anne Senegal
July 30th, 2018 Rayne, LA DETAILS

I am satisfied with the services of Alder. The agents were very informative and polite and friendly. I feel safe in my home with the home service from alder.

Jul 31, 2018

Hi Anne, thanks for posting a review! We hope you continue to enjoy using your system.

Carol Gunter
July 30th, 2018 Alexandria, LA DETAILS

System is very easy to use. System gives plenty of time to disarm the away mode

Jul 31, 2018

Thank you for your review, Carol! We're glad you like your system! Let us know if you ever need anything.

Mimi
July 31st, 2018 Birmingham, AL

Got a my mother's system installed about 2 weeks ago. Skyler was awesome. We got great customer service. If you all had a scale 1 to 10 and 10 being the highest. I would have given him a 10.

Jul 31, 2018

Thanks for your review, Mimi! Glad to hear Skyler did a great job! Welcome to the Alder family.

Alyse
July 30th, 2018 Anniston, AL DETAILS

Service is horrible. I never received my equipment that was promised and they claim I can not cancel my service.

Jul 30, 2018

Alyse, thanks for your review. Sorry for how things have gone so far! Please reach out to us at [email protected] with your phone number or Alder account number so we can get your concerns resolved and go forward more smoothly. Thanks again.

LILLIAN BELL
July 30th, 2018 Alexandria, LA DETAILS

THIS COMPANY IS DETERMINED TO WORSEN IT'S RECORD. FIRST OF ALL, COULDN'T GET IN TOUCH WITH ANYBODY TO CANCEL UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE, SO THEY SAY. THEY SENT A REPLY THAT THEY WERE TRYING TO CONTACT US TO PICK UP THEIR EQUIPPMENT, AND THEY WOULD REFUND THE CHARGES. NOT ONLY IS THAT NOT TELLING THE TRUTH, THAT THEY TRIED TO MAKE CONTACT, THAT IS SO VERY NOT TRUE. CALL WAITING WOULD HAVE INDICATED CALLS MISSED WHEN I CHECKED. ALSO, IN A MONTHS TIME I HAVE BEEN BILLED TWICE IN JUNE, AND EARLY JULY, AND NEITHER AMOUNT WAS THE PRICE QUOTED, BUT MUCH HIGHER AND TO TOP IT OFF, IT LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE CHANGED THEIR NAME?

Jul 09, 2018

Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear this has been your experience with Alder so far. Of course, we never leave any customer hanging with two bills to pay, and we are more than happy to proceed with a buyout check. Please reach out to us at [email protected], or call our account resolutions team at 844-442-5337 Ext 752. Thanks. --Scott

Debra Hall
July 30th, 2018 Lexington, SC

A young man came to my house to see about putting a sign in my yard in order to advertise their business. He talked his way in the door and kept pushing his service. He didn't mention that in order to install the sign we had to sign up for the service to last for 3 years and also put a card on file. He was really pushy when I refused to put my card on file. He then left without giving me any information on how to contact the company for later on questions. In my opinion this is not the way to earn customers.

Jul 30, 2018

Debra, thanks for your review. We appreciate your thoughts. But we also apologize this has been your experience so far! Please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected] with your phone number or account number so that we can resolve any concerns you still may have. Also, our number is 844-442-5337 for your reference. Thanks again.

Stella V Carpenter
July 23rd, 2018 DETAILS

Great customer service, Always polite and very helpful

Jul 23, 2018

Stella, thanks for your review!

Mckinney Gilbert
July 23rd, 2018 DETAILS

Service guys stop by and check system 2 make sure batteries and good and system is working properly

Jul 23, 2018

Thank you for your review and feedback. Let us know if you need anything.

James Lindsey, Longview
July 23rd, 2018 DETAILS

iTS' SIMPLE, EASY TO SET, AND MY FAMILY FEELS MUCH SAFER WITH THE ALDER SYSTEM INSTALLED. GO FOR IT!!

Jul 23, 2018

Thanks for your review and enthusiasm about the system!

Charles Wiant
July 23rd, 2018 DETAILS

You haven't removed your equiptment after we canceled service.

Jul 23, 2018

Charles, thanks for your review. Sorry for your frustration. Please reach out to us at 844-442-5337 if you need any follow up with your system.

Wanda Price
July 23rd, 2018 DETAILS

They provide Excellent service every time.

Jul 23, 2018

Hi Wanda. Thank you for leaving a review!

Delores Davis
July 23rd, 2018 DETAILS

Very responsive and reliable. I believe that Alder would be there whenever we need them to respond to a problem or to get help of some kind.

Jul 23, 2018

Delores, thank you for your review. We hope you enjoy your system!

Anoymous
July 23rd, 2018 DETAILS

They are not a company that I will ever use again. They are shady and unwilling to work with its customers. They try to trick you into a contract when you clearly state you can not be in a contract. Then they try to make you pay an outrageous price for their service that you will not even be getting.

Jul 23, 2018

Thank you for your review. We apologize things have gone this way so far! We'd love to make sure we rectify things and provide you a resolution. Please, reach out to us at [email protected] with your phone number or Alder account number. Thanks again.

Melody Brown
July 23rd, 2018 Corsicana, TX DETAILS

Dishonest company that does not follow through. Their salesperson lied his way into our home. Now they consistently disconnect the call when l contact them. They have yet to send me documentation that they promised, and when I asked to speak to a manager, they hung up.

Jul 23, 2018

Thank you for your review. We apologize for what has happened thus far and want to ensure a resolution is reached. Please contact us at [email protected] with your phone number or Alder account number. Thanks again.

Brittany
July 23rd, 2018 Monongahela, PA DETAILS

If I could give 0 stars I would. Our salesperson told us to give him a month’s notice if we ever want to cancel. We haven’t been able to contact him since he sold us our system which was 7 months ago. Customer service is a joke and told us there is nothing they can do about it. Terrible service, I wouldn’t want anyone to get this security system. A waste of money for months because no one will help us cancel our service.

Jul 23, 2018

Thanks for your review. I apologize that this has been your experience so far. I'd like to change that and get things rolling more smoothly for you. Please, reach out to us at [email protected] with your phone number or Alder account number. Thanks again.

Theresa Gonzales
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

No calls to verify active alarm being set off. Calls for confirmation. Including when Smoke Alarm activates

Jul 19, 2018

Theresa, thanks for your review. Please reach out to us as needed at 844-442-5337.

Stanley Eason
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

I like the way it works in the house and the voice of the machine telling you that the front door and the back door is open

Jul 19, 2018

Thanks for your review, Stanley!

Patricia T. Hicks
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Have not had any problems with Alder when calling for service. Response time is good.

Jul 19, 2018

Hi Patricia. Thanks for your review!

Natasha
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Monthly fee was more than I was quoted. Was told the battery would last 6 months on each camera and I've already had to charge both of them. Most times the live feed doesn't load.

Jul 21, 2018

Natasha, thanks for your review. I want to make sure things go more smoothly for you. Please know that you can call our tech support team directly at 844-442-5337 Ext 731 if you need anything. You may also contact us at [email protected] if you have any other outstanding concerns.

DiRhonda Gosey
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Great company very good customer service

Jul 21, 2018

Hi, thank you for leaving a review!

BH
July 16th, 2018 DETAILS

Horrible support no follow up not actually providing service

Jul 21, 2018

Thank you for your review. We apologize this has been your experience so far! Please reach out to us at [email protected] with your phone number or Alder account number so that we can identify all your concerns and come to a resolution for you. Thanks again.

Theresa Charlot
July 11th, 2018 Church Point, LA DETAILS

They are respectful and honest. I think it's the most safe system for our home.

Jul 11, 2018

Theresa--thanks for leaving a review for us!

Robin Mcginnis
July 11th, 2018 Spokane, WA DETAILS

This Alder system is a great deal. They have been very friendly and prompt.

Jul 11, 2018

Robin, thank you for taking time for leaving a review!

Dawn Whatley
July 11th, 2018 Baytown, TX DETAILS

I recommend this company to everyone. I can call and they'll help me walk through the system if I need it. I work late and I like having this.

Jul 11, 2018

Thanks for your remarks, Dawn! Glad to hear you're happy with the system!

Howard Swinton
July 11th, 2018 Morrilton, AR DETAILS

We chose this company because of their updated equipment. Customer service hasn't returned all of our calls.

Jul 11, 2018

Hi Howard, thanks for your review. We apologize for your experience so far. Please reach out to us at [email protected] so we can make sure your concerns are resolved and you have a smoother experience going forward. Thank you. --Scott

Bettye Perry
July 11th, 2018 Meridian, MS DETAILS

The young man that came out here was very nice and really respectful and courteous. He explained everything about the system. The system is doing good and they have responded quickly.

Jul 11, 2018

Thanks for your review! Let us know if you ever need anything.

Ricky Carrington
July 11th, 2018 Magnolia, AR DETAILS

It's a very high tech system with a reasonable price. They were excellent in how they explained how it works. If I have a problem they are very happy to come out to help me or or explain it over the phone .

Jul 11, 2018

Ricky, thank you for your review. Glad to have you join the Alder family.

Eunice Finch
July 11th, 2018 Newport News, VA DETAILS

This is a very good, simple, effective system. It has the highest technology in its category and a good monthly price. Customer service is good, they have called and checked back with us and made sure it was operating well.

Jul 11, 2018

Eunice--we appreciate hearing your feedback. Thanks!

Connell Thompson
July 11th, 2018 Jacksonville, FL DETAILS

I don't know why I went with this company, but it was a mistake. The equipment and customer service is poor.

Jul 11, 2018

Connell, thanks for your review. Sorry to hear this. Please reach out to us at [email protected] with your phone number or Alder account number so we can resolve your concerns as they relate to equipment and service. Thank you. --Scott

Benny Thompson
July 11th, 2018 Monroe, LA DETAILS

I am dissatisfied with this service. It's not working properly, it keeps going off at night and says it is a miscalculation, it's a failure. I don't think they are trustworthy.

Jul 09, 2018

Annie, thanks for your review! We're glad you chose Alder.

July 11th, 2018 Saraland, AL DETAILS

The were very thorough and explained everything very well. We have not had any problems with it.

Jul 11, 2018

Hi! Thanks for your review.

Dolores Marinello
July 11th, 2018 Pittsburgh, PA DETAILS

We bought this system because it's not telephone activated and it's a good price.

Jul 11, 2018

Hi Dolores, thanks for your review. We're glad to hear your feedback! Let us know if there's anything we can do for you. --Scott

Harold Allen
July 11th, 2018 Tallulah, LA DETAILS

The equipment is good and the service is affordable. Dependable and they're there when I need them. It's easy to use and they are an excellent company for me.

Jul 11, 2018

Harold, thanks for your review! Glad to hear about your thoughts on the system and service.

Albert Pendlebury
July 11th, 2018 Blackfoot, ID DETAILS

They have been very courteous, professional and prompt and got everything taken care of. They were good at explaining the new alarm system to us. They always answer quickly and we've never any problems that they didn't resolve. This company is less expensive than a previous company we had.

Jul 11, 2018

Albert, glad to hear you chose Alder! We hope you enjoy your system.

Mary Ester
July 11th, 2018 DETAILS

The equipment is good, we really enjoy the service that is provided. The technician was very helpful and did what he was supposed to do. It's a good deal.

Jul 11, 2018

Thanks for letting us know your thoughts on Alder, Mary! Hope you enjoy your system.

Johnette Jerrett
July 11th, 2018 Spring, TX DETAILS

There is no bulky equipment and it's simple to use.The customer service is excellent. The installer was very, very professional and explained everything to me. My experience has been really good, they always call me right away if I put my code in wrong or go out the door without putting it in. It's a little pricey, but I'm willing to pay it.

Jul 11, 2018

Johnette, thanks for your review. We are happy to hear how you've enjoyed everything so far! Welcome to the Alder family.

Candice Newton
July 11th, 2018 Monroe, LA DETAILS

It was a great offer and I needed this for my protection. They offered me great financing. It's a very accurate system.

Jul 11, 2018

Hi Candice, thanks for leaving us a review!

Kristine
July 10th, 2018 DETAILS

They never come check equipment have had one guy stop only because I seen him on the road

Jul 10, 2018

Hi Kristine. Thanks for your review! We apologize for that. Please reach out to us at [email protected] with your phone number or account number so that we can fix that and make sure you get technical help whenever you need it.

Charlaine Skeel
July 10th, 2018 DETAILS

I felt they took advantage of my situation, I thought I was talking with a representative from my current security co. When I asked if he was working under contract with the company I was with he didn't deny it just saying we're our own company. The technician did not put sensors on doors he listed as being secured & did not activate the remote but told me it was ready to go. I spent an hour on the phone with another technician setting these things up myself. I was charged the activating fee of $9.80 twice when I questioned it I was told they didn't know why that happened but they could not credit it until I sent them a copy of my bank statement proving both payments had cleared my account! I had no issues with the company I had been with for the past 10 years and I regret changing.

Jul 10, 2018

Thank you for your review, Charlaine. I apologize this has been your experience with Alder so far. Please contact us at [email protected] with your phone number or Alder account number so we can come to a speedy resolution and make sure you have a smoother experience going forward! Thanks again. -Scott

Joel Gilbert
July 10th, 2018 DETAILS

Customer support is horrible and your ability to successfully ship any replacement parts is abysmal. We are still waiting on a battery back up for our main alarm panel. You shipped it once to the wrong address which you have done before on other items. I point out that you need to ship to our mailing address and I have no idea as to what you do next.

Jul 10, 2018

Hi Joel. Thanks for your feedback. I apologize for the way things have gone! We want to make sure this sort of thing doesn't happen again. Please reach out to us at [email protected] with your phone number or Alder account number so we can take care of things with you going forward. Thanks! -Scott

Byron Smith
July 10th, 2018 DETAILS

Not honorable!! Heading into 3 months and haven't held up to their part of the contract. Still haven't bought out contract from Guardian!!

Jul 10, 2018

Byron, thank you for leaving a review. Sorry to hear this! Please know that we want to make sure we take care of paying off your previous company. I apologize for the delay. If you can, please send us a copy of the Guardian contract as well as your Guardian final bill statement if you haven't already. You can send them to [email protected] Otherwise, I will look into why there has been this delay. Thanks! -Scott

Leonard Phillips
July 10th, 2018 DETAILS

The company is trash there products are trash and customer service is trash

Jul 10, 2018

Hi Leonard, thanks for your review. We're sorry you feel this way! If there is anything specific we need to help you out with, please let us know it by contacting us at [email protected] with your phone number or Alder account number. Thanks again. -Scott

Patrice Taylor
July 10th, 2018 Dallas, TX DETAILS

Alder is a scam, Do not feed into their lies. They never told us about a 3 day cancellation or the 5 year contract. They will not let you cancel the service with them. If i could give them 0 stars i would.

Jul 10, 2018

Hi Patrice, thanks for your review. Sorry you've had this experience with Alder so far. We want to make sure we rectify your concerns. Please contact us at [email protected] so that we can have a more detailed discussion about resolving your main concerns. Thanks again! -Scott

Vera Liggians
July 9th, 2018 Port Gibson, MS DETAILS

Whenever you ask them something, they try and get you the best information.

Jul 09, 2018

Hi Vera, thanks for your review!