Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Gloria Lane Safford, AZ

They have helped resolve 6 debts so far and it is exhilarating to know that I will be out of debt in 18 more months. They couldn't of come at a better time

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Gloria. We aim to resolve your debt to help you save money and time. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 19th, 2021

Janice Dejordy Dorchester, MA

Great customer service. Good communication. Stress free program. Initial contact Simple Path was incredibly helpful and the perfect stepping stone to FDR.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Janice, we are thrilled to serve you and be part of your financial journey. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 19th, 2021

Kelly Parde Las Vegas, NV

I was targeted by Freedom Debt Relief back in November of 2020 during the peak of COVID. Like many other Americans, who were facing unemployment, eviction from their homes, and the fear of how to feed their families. This company targeted me based off of my overwhelming credit card debt and unmanageable interest rates. I was in a deep hole with my credit and unable to get a loan to consolidate everything and this company offered me hope. They promised to be my partner and to help lessen my debt. I was at my worst, and my credit card minimum payments had reached more than my rent but I was still paying all of my cards on time and my credit was in good standing. This company convinced me to stop all payments, assuring me that once they reached a default status they would quickly settle out my debts to lower them and that my credit would be impacted but I would be able to rebuild as I promised to get me out of debt "quicker." I agreed, they presented a "plan" that they put together selling me on the idea of being completely out of debt within 4 years if I made all my deposits. My deposits of $620.00 was half of what I had been paying in my monthly payments. I was convinced that these people wanted to help me. As months went by my credit got worse and worse as I was told this was a good thing. That being in default gave them more leverage to negotiate my settlements. Trusting this company and allowing for them to continue to keep me in a default status only put me in a more compromisable position. I have no credit, my credit history is now completely destroyed as I took their guidance and all my accounts are in default and now charged off to collection agencies. To extort even more money from you, this company claims to partner with a sister company called "Consolidation Plus." PLEASE if you are reading this PLEASE PLEASE do NOT work with them. I am glad I had this call with their representative Seyhan. It was clear while I was on the call she was reading a script and the call was a sales call. She made it sound like this was a great program to consolidate my debt to have everything paid off and for my credit to bounce back quicker. I was in a panicked state now, I have no credit, my credit history is ruined and I am a single mother with no options to even rent a home. Seyhan threw the BIGGEST punch to my stomach, when I found out not only that Freedom Debt Relief had only paid $1,370 to my creditors and that they collected $3,316 in fees before ANY of my debt had been resolved. She then to add more pressure into me signing their loan agreement told me my monthly payments would be $950 ($330 more than my FDR deposits) and that Freedom Debt Relief had extended my program from 4 years (the number they assured me I would be debt free by) to and additional 2 years, putting me at 6 years and adding an additional $14,880.00 on to my payments. I sat in my living room feeling consumed with fear, tears and regret. I have been so stressed and out of my mind with fear of what to do or what I would do if I lost my home. What will I do when I need to buy a new car? What am I going to do? I started feeling numbing in my face and have had the fear of a stroke. I've been under so much stress. I am begging you to please, do not put your trust within this company. I am not going through legal routes to recoup my money as this company is not compliant with the Federal Trade Commission and they are NOT in the business of helping you. They make you apply to see if you qualify for a "financial hardship" to be offered this program as a sales tactic to insert fear of losing out on an opportunity. It's a sales and psychology tactic that sickens me to my stomach. There are millions of Americans facing my exact reality and this company is praying for Americans in their weakest moments. Some at their absolute worse, who feel like they have NO other solutions and they are extorting money from the most broken. It makes me sick and I am beyond sick and mad at myself for trusting this company. If anyone is reading this who knows of an attorney or anyone who can help please help.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Ms. Parde. We're so sorry to hear about your experience within our program. We never intend for our clients to have a poor experience. Please keep in touch with your assigned point of contact to reach a resolution. We greatly appreciate you choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Aug. 20th, 2021

alee18455 Minneapolis, MN

Well Im very happy with the progress so far looking forward to the finish line they are very helpful if I have questions they answer are give me the best resolution

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please be sure to call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 4th, 2021

Margaret Ford Detroit, MI

They have done as they said in reducing payment and paying the bill. They have been informative and a blessing. I haven't had to worry about a thing.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Margaret, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 4th, 2021

Joanne Farmington, MN

I was really worried about the whole situation. However Freedom Debt Relief walked me through step-by-step & calmed my fears. They’ve not disappointed me at all.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Joanne, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 3rd, 2021

mary fitzpatrick Holbrook, MA

every time I interact with anyone from FDR the service is always professional, and on point! They are very helpful, knowledgable

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Mary, we appreciate your amazing feedback regarding your experience! We're glad to be able to assist you along your debt-free journey and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 23rd, 2021

Heather Meece Jones Melvin, KY

Freedom debt has helped us eliminate 30k in credit card debt in 4 years and we can now see light at the end of the tunnel!!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Wow, Heather! We cannot tell you how happy it makes us to hear about your experience! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. If you have any questions, please be sure to call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Andrea Bailey Palm Desert, CA

You said it would it would be two years to pay that off I have been making my payments diligently and also raised my amount for payment and now it showing another two years I don't appreciate us a lie

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Andrea, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we look forward to your brighter financial future. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 17th, 2021

Don Pierce Memphis, TN

they willing are there to help resolve your debt and they listen to your concerns. My bills are being paid, my credit rating was stagnate at beginning, but as accounts being resolved rating increasing.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Don, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Iola Winters Missoula, MT

Freedom Debt Relief was very up front with me. They also kept me informed of what to expect at different times with my creditors. I would recommend them to anyone that would ask. Thank you FDR

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Lola! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please be sure to call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nancy McCray Whitesburg, KY

Freedom Debt Relief’s agent was very courteous and patient with all my questions. When I decided to become a client the process was painless and quickly done. I felt like a burden had been lifted from my shoulders!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Nancy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Dorothy F Port Saint Lucie, FL

They are doing everything they promised me they would do. I am watching Credit Cards paid off at rates I never could have accomplished. I am excited to see the end of this payoff, which doesn't seem so far away now!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Dorothy! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 27th, 2021

Lisa Willis Waco, TX

I was not sure at first but once I investigated I was happy I joined the program. It has been wonderful knowing they are working hard to help me clear up my debt so I can get back on track and I worry a lot less these days.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Lisa, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 27th, 2021

Raul Ramos Los Angeles, CA

I like that I joined Freedom Debt Relief program last year and the ease that customer service to relief of my debt. I also am grateful with their prop handing of my creditors in negotiating my debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Raul, thank you for the kind review. We are thrilled to serve you and find options that suit your needs. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 20th, 2021

Jody Fortune Garner, NC

FDR is absolutely worthless when it comes to dealing with attorneys and lawsuits. They claim they will help you with their legal partner network (LPN) but that is bogus. They refused to help me or even give me access to LPN unless I could deposit hundreds of dollars into my dedicated account. I read them the section of our agreement that says I qualify for the LPN but they ultimately refused because I couldn't come up with extra funds. I have another attorney about to sue me and FDR said they can't do anything for at least six months as I need more funds in my dedicated account. I have been working with them for over a year and I'm not too happy. They have settled some debts and I have paid them thousands of dollars to do so. The services they offer can be done on your own. They only care about making money off of individuals that are stressed and in a bind financially. I would most definitely consider them predatory. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I am about to withdraw from the program and simply negotiate all of my debts myself. It will save me thousands of dollars in settlement fees.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jody, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like an opportunity to speak with you about the mentioned concerns. One of our experienced representatives will be reaching out.

Jul. 20th, 2021

Lyn Palmetto, FL

I wish we had better updates of negotiations. I just had a pretrial hearing and felt very much alone. Now waiting a court date and again feel alone in this process. When I did talk to the lawyers helping they said they had an offer but wanted to do better. I would rather take the offer to avoid going to court. Feel I have no control and very much alone. I was told when I signed up the lawyers would handle these cases which isn’t true. They help in the backside but no help with actual hearings etc

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Lyn! We appreciate your feedback regarding your experience. We would be more than happy to answer any questions you have regarding your account. Please call us at 800-655-6303 to speak with Client Services. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 17th, 2021

Justine Nalumu Nashville, TN

They management is all awesome and they answer all questions in case asked, i was short of money and they refunded me some of the money I had saved to pay my creditors to resolve my problem😊

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Justine, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 14th, 2021

Kristen Stewart Chicago, IL

They helped me get my debt down to a payment that I was able to make on a monthly basis. When I was ready to settle, they were able to take off $8,000! I am so happy with this program!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Kristen! We appreciate your feedback regarding your experience. We're elated to be able to assist you along your debt-free journey and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 2nd, 2021

CC Trenton, MI

Working with Freedom Debt Relief has been an absolute pleasure. The people that work for this company a very professional and very knowledgeable about what they're doing.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are thrilled to serve you. We look forward to your future success and we are here every step of the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

May. 18th, 2021

Carol Elaine Potts

They helped me through the whole process. Always answer any question I might have and they keep me informed on any changes there might be. Very satiated with their service.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Ms. Carol, for such confident feedback! Making sure our clients feel well-supported is our number one focus. We cannot thank you enough for sharing. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom. Here's to a brighter financial future!

May. 17th, 2021

enelson3903 Bowie, MD

I am writing you about my experience with Freedom Debt Relief. I enrolled in the program in August 2020. I needed this program to help me get back on track after changes in my job. The program for the most part has been very good, and your customer service team is exceptional in their responses on my account. I was able to settle on one account and that helped me tremendously. The problem I encountered when one creditor took legal action against me. I provide all the legal information to your customer service team and they advised it has been referred to your legal partner McCarthy Law. On May 19 after all the legal information was provided, I received a call from your sister company Consolidated Plus on a loan to help me settle the account. A few weeks had past and I called your customer service to see what the status of the account was. They advise it had been referred to McCarthy and they are working on the account and someone from McCarthy would call me within 48 hours with a status. After another week passed, I did not hear from McCarthy so I called McCarthy for a status and could not reach anyone to get a status. I told the receptionist that I have a court date of June 21 at 1:15pm and need to see what I need to do to somehow push the date while the settlement was going on. After several attempts to reach someone I was able to talk to Mrs. J who said they only work on the negation of settlement and not the court part. This was extremely disturbing with a court date coming up and they couldn’t provide me with better advice. I understand there is a process and it can take time but the communications from McCarthy was terrible. I am not a legal person, but they could have provided better insight on what I could do until the settlement is complete. My Recommendations are the following: The communications between FDR and McCarthy need to be fixed. It is unacceptable for poor communication. They could have email or called me to give me a status. They are in partnership with your company and clients will only see FDR as a problem. They are paid a fee to represent your clients and when a court date is near, they could provide better legal guidance to your clients. To say they only oversee the settlement and nothing else doesn’t help your customers. They could have said we will help you with the process of a continuous until the settlement is complete. 3. Communication is everything and when a company has a partnership with your company that is representing your clients a better status needs to be provided on how the progress is going with the settlement which is very important to your customers. Thank You Ernest Nelson

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Enelson3903, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to collaborate with you to resolve this matter and to enforce processes to prevent this experience again. Thank you for your feedback and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jun. 30th, 2021

Carolina Santa Monica, CA

I am very happy with this company, they have been great help with my debt. Is a relief to know that I’m getting a reliable and professional assistant. They have been very clear on the way the work, answer all my questions and made me feel comfortable and safe. Thank you so much, Carolina Pantaleo

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Carolina! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 29th, 2021

James Stadel Albany, NY

Right from the start it couldn’t have been easier to get going and continue to get my debt under control you get updates. And encouragement every step of the way. I couldn’t be more pleased with the progress and ease of working with Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

James, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 19th, 2021

Annie K Minneapolis, MN

Freedom Debt Relief made the entire process efficient and easy to understand. I am graduating this month and I have paid down my accounts with an affordable plan. Their negotiation skills and support throughout this experience were invaluable.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Annie, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always have your back. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 11th, 2021

Sharrerm Baltimore, MD

The company did at the beginning work with me well to come up with a monthly payment that I could handle and encourage me with enrolling all my debts. When I fell on the hard times they were able to help me adjust the amount of my monthly payment for that month a few times. But then things change they said all the sudden I had a new settlement and my monthly amount went up over $100 making it more than half of my monthly income. Then it seems like all the sudden my payments to the creditors were less than 25% of my monthly payment to the company so why am I paying you guys to do a job that I can actually do on my ownAnd maybe actually have enough money left over to feed myself for the month

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Sharrerm! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 1st, 2021

Adelinda T Roncal Glendale, CA

Their service is awesome. They've helped me get my credit from poor to good, stopped creditors from harassing me, helped me when they sue and are always there when I have questions.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Adelinda. Customer gratification is our number one aim. We engage and strive to assist our clients and help them achieve their goals. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us if you have any questions about your program. You can reach our Client Service Team 7 days a week by calling 800-655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief

Mar. 2nd, 2021

Raymond Bakersfield, CA

Freedom Debt Relief has been 5 They have done a 3 job and Cutting down on my credit card payments I really appreciate and I would highly recommend them to anyone It's going through a hard time Thank you

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Raymond. Thank you for recommending our program! Hearing that our service provided you with peace of mind is beyond rewarding. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for important communications regarding your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Feb. 5th, 2021

Elizabeth Brown Warren, MI

Their customer support are very knowledgeable and sympathetic, listening to your problems. They help work out your problems with creditors, negotiating your dept done and repaying your debts.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Elizabeth, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 26th, 2021

Jason Apache, OK

Being able to adjust the payment if an unexpected bill came up, and honestly them doing all the work. It was my wife who actually referred me because she had success through this program.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Jason! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear about you about your success and we appreciate your business! We look forward to assisting you further and if you have any questions, be sure to call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Robert Russell Hixson, TN

It was great. You will be stressed in the beginning but hang in there and keep depositing extra money. They answered any and every question we had with great satisfaction. As great as they were, I hope to never need their service again.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Robert, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear about your success in the program and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Ruben Rio Rancho, NM

Freedom Debt Relief has been wonderful in helping me get my life back in order. I couldn't have done it without getting Freedom Debt Relief's help! Thank You and your employees you all have been great! Thank You!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ruben, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Lavern Swain

Always quick and efficient to answer any questions and address concerns

1 day ago

Terry Jones Canajoharie, NY

They r helping we with my bills. Reducing my payback amounts. 5 stars.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are so happy to hear that, Terry! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 23rd, 2021

Eddie Camacho

well, i had bad start with one if my accounts that i had to remove as i was oaying for it under court order which they had never resolved.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your understanding and patience, Eddie. It is frustrating when creditors choose litigation as an attempt to collect on a balance. Even with the given circumstances, we are here to support you every step of the way. Our Client Services team is available 7 days a week to answer any other questions that may come up. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to reach your financial goals.

Sep. 20th, 2021

Rachel Davenport, IA

So far it has been great except for one of my creditors. It did go into litigation and I was served with papers (which was scary.) they were able to ease my mind and assure me everything was going to be ok. However, my debt could not be negotiated and I have to pay the full amount plus penalties. If FDR knew that creditor was notoriously difficult, I wish they would have tackle that one first. It was also my largest debt. Otherwise, everything has been great!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're sorry to hear you had to endure this, Ms. Rachel. Unfortunately, some creditors are more aggressive than others. We’re prepared to handle these types of collection strategies and have engaged with a network of attorneys that specialize in resolving debt litigation cases. Feel free to reach out to us anytime additional support is needed. Thank you for trusting Freedom Debt Relief to serve your financial needs.

May. 27th, 2021

Margaret Daniel Memphis, TN

Freedom Debt Relief is one great company, when they settle something and they can't reach you by email, they text you a message for your approval. I do not have access to a computer at all times and I am so glad that they take the time out to find you and for this I am very appreciative. They take care of matters as soon as you call them and for this I am ever so thankful. Keep up the good work Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your amazing feedback, Ms. Daniel. It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Here's to a brighter financial future!

May. 27th, 2021

Mary Ennis Phoenix, AZ

Enrolled in FDR to help me pay off credit accounts with balances so high I could not handle the monthly payments anymore. They took me through each step in the process of notifying creditors, and set up a bi-weekly and then a monthly automatic withdrawal amount from my bank account that I could afford. They negotiated with the companies and kept me informed of the process. All of this was done without complicated processes or any kind of judgmental attitude.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Mary, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

May. 26th, 2021

michael leboeuf Huntsville, AR

My Experience With FDR Glad You Were Their To Help Me , Thank You All , I Know That You All Would Like Me To Send More Money But I Can't , I'm Dealing With Prostate Cancer Right Now , Somedays I Feel Bad & Somedays I Feel Oh K Other Days I Don't Wanna See Are Talk To Anybody , But FDR I Would Recommend To Any Body To Call You All . I Know It's A Long Road To Get It All Clean Up An We Are Almost Done Thank You For That

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Michael, for the confident feedback! Our goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a debt-free future. We appreciate you for taking the time to share this with us today since we take every opportunity to get better at serving our clients. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for important communications regarding your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

May. 12th, 2021

Charles Miller Lakeland, FL

Your doing great in the progress, one down, but would like you to contact all my debtor's and work something out, so the calls would stop. I'm 80 years old and they cause me to get my blood pressure up, along with putting me in a depressed mood. I've never been in this situation before and always had money to pay my bills. Just keeping a roof over my head any food on the table is hard.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Charles, we are thrilled to serve you and provide you with the service you deserve. Please review the creditor calls on Dashboard. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Apr. 22nd, 2021

Kurt Coleman New Baltimore, MI

Honestly it was the best decision I ever made. If it wasn’t for Freedom Debt Relief my wife and I would’ve been homeless. They took care of everything from the start. I wasn’t judged for asking for help with the situation I was in. If your feeling overwhelmed and don’t know where to turn to. Don’t hesitate and give Freedom Debt Relief and call. 15 minutes of your time will will ease the burden anyone is under.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Kurt. We deliver complete customer satisfaction. We are here every step of the way and strive to help you save money and time. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 20th, 2021

raylaz Bengaluru, KA

At first, I was very hesitant about Debt settlement program. Initially like everyone, I was concerned about the calls from banks and the legal stuff that I didn't want to go through. But I was patient and went through it and even assured my banks that Freedom Debt is working on my behalf. Freedom Debt helped me a lot where I could save some cash reserves every month and helped me with an affordable monthly payment that helped me to get back on my feet. Our Lord help me invest the reserves in a right way and I am in a much better state now (not boasting; just sharing my happiness thinking from where I came from, that's all). Their settlement fees are higher and there have been lot of times I have thought that I could settle with the banks directly for absolutely no charge. But they deserve the fees for their negotiations and the way they manage all these things. Its been 2 years for so far and a lot of my accounts have been settled and negotiated. For those of you like me, stay positive, be patient and trust Freedom Debt Relief. Please DO NOT BE HASTY and join their consolidation plus program where they promise that banks won't drag you to court and that they would stop calling you. You will literally end up paying double of what Freedom could settle on. For example, if Freedom can negotiate all your debt to ~50K , with consolidation plus, you would pay ~100K. And it wouldn't help your credit scores as well as they'll be marked settled and not paid off. So be patient and stay away from consolidation plus. God bless you!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Raylaz! Customer satisfaction is our number one pursuit. We engage and strive to assist our clients and help them achieve their goals. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us if you have any questions about your program. You can reach our Client Service Team 7 days a week by calling 800-655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief

Apr. 19th, 2021

Janice Ellis Brooklyn, NY

I was going through a divorce and was stressed financially. I could not pay my credit card bills. I was depressed and overwhelmed by my situation. I called up Freedom Debt Relief and explained my situation. They helped me adjust my situation. I am not 100% there but I can say I am doing a whole lot better. I will recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anyone

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Janice, for the confident feedback! Our goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a debt-free future. We also appreciate you for recommending our service. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for important communications and updates. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Apr. 13th, 2021

Luis Reyes Sarasota, FL

Simply an outstanding experience, through every step of the program so far their staff has been exceedingly professional and able to assist with any milestones or issues I came across while getting my debt taken care of. The program itself combined with their skilled and knowledgeable staff have allowed me to stand back and allow my debt issues to be resolved with minimal involvement on my part. I would recommend the FDR program to anyone in need of debt assistance.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Luis, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 8th, 2021

Annekee

I feel like I made the best decision for me possible by signing up with Freedom Debt Relief. I actually have a little bit of peace of mind knowing they are there to help me because debt can be overwhelming. They’re always available and communicate any possible way.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Annekee, thank you for the kind review. We are honored to hear how positive the program has impacted you. We are here to address your needs and you can call us 7 days a week at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

D. Schubert

Relief is exactly what I felt when they told me they could help me get out of debt. You deposit money into an account a little at a time and they negotiate settlements with your creditors. It has helped me so much! My finances are starting to look so much better and I am so close to finishing the program!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, D. Schubert. We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your debt. We are looking forward to seeing the results of monthly savings and total debt reduction and resolutions. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

paul campbell

They are helping me greatly with the financial bind in ran into. Im trying to stay above water with my other obligations with mortgage insurance, gas and electric, water and daily food nessescities. Will up my payments when I get ahead to complete my obligations. Thank you Freedom

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Paul. We deliver complete customer satisfaction. We are here every step of the way and strive to help you save money and time. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime if you have questions or want to add to your deposit. You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Carmen

I can login anytime to see the progress of this program and it excites me to see how far we've come together to resolve this. I received a call from one of the reps to congratulate me on one of the negotiations that went through.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Carmen, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We are thrilled to hear about your experience with us so far. We are excited to hear you are using the Client Dashboard to your advantage. You can keep track of your program's progress. Communicate and gain insight into continual education about the program.

H Corbin

It was an easy process from the beginning. Working with the Freedom rep. who gave an easy to understand explanation about the whole process from beginning to end. I am not yet finished with my business with Freedom debt but I am well on my way to a better financial future.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

H Corbin, thank you for the kind review. We strive to provide excellent customer care. Our years of experience allow us to make each interaction easy and understandable. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Deana

They’ve been very proactive getting everything settled and taken care of as fast as they can. We have no issues. Everything is taken care of right away. They contact us through text messages and calls and the client dashboard.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, Deana. We fight very hard to resolve your debt to help you save money and time. We understand our clients are very busy and so we have opened up many resources to keep in touch with us and the progress of your program. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303.

Nov. 18th, 2020