Best Company badge 10,000 Reviews Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.5

Jeffrey Horchnerv Luray, VA

Everything has been very good. I got switched around and passed to different people at first and that made me a little uneasy. Mostly because that meant that all of them had access to my information. Still, they were pretty prompt and helpful in almost every case. They are very thorough with everything and I feel very positive working with them. Right now my only concern is with my taxes and how my payments will be processed. I need to make sure I get the proper paperwork from them to process it correctly. Recently we made a switch so that we can pay the debt off faster and moved to a loan company to do so. I'm also not really pleased with the 22% rate that the loan company is charging me but that's something that I need to do. Everyone has been trustworthy though.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your honest feedback, Jeffrey, and congratulations on completing our program! We're glad to hear that for the most part, you had a good experience with us. However, we are always seeking ways to better service our clients. Even though you've since graduated, we still would like to make sure there are no lingering concerns on your end. Feel free to contact us in client services with any questions that remain regarding our program. We hope you're enjoying your financial independence! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Jan. 17th, 2019

Jack Chrismon Benson, NC

I saw it advertised on TV and on Facebook, so I decided to give them a call. I was pleased with the information they gave me and decided to go with them. I've never had any difficulty in contacting them whenever I needed any kind of assistance or information. I don't have to wait for too long to get a response. Periodically they would call me or send me emails to let me know how I'm doing. I can also go online and check on their website to check the status of things. Next month I'll be debt free after being with them for years. They have been quite efficient in resolving my debt issues. They are the best.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations on completing our program, Jack! We're thrilled to hear how pleased you were with our service. We're also glad to hear that all of your questions were answered to your satisfaction and that you found ease in navigating your client dashboard. Did you know that we offer a referral bonus; even to clients who have graduated from our program? Feel free to contact client services (800)655-6303 or via email at for more information. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 17th, 2019

Mary Magnusson Orlando, FL'

They explained what it was going to be like and were very supportive through it all. They are always trying to get the best deal and are always concerned about you. So far they've done exactly what they told me they would do, they never ask me to buy anything they just take care of my debt needs. I always get emails from them where they give me notice of current things. If they need approval for anything they will contact me right away. They are very polite and have been taking care of my creditors without the need to file for bankruptcy. They're just excellent, I'm really excited since I'm close to being done. Freedom Debt is like a medicine for your credit and debt, I'm hoping I'll be able to get rid of the credit cards soon. I think everyone should trust them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate the positive feedback, Mary. Congratulations on completing our program! Thank you for placing your trust in our process and believing in us to resolve your outstanding debts. We hope you are now enjoying a life filled with financial independence. Did you know that we offer a referral bonus? Feel free to contact us in client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at for more information. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 19th, 2019

Franklin Sotolongo Suarez Hialeah, FL'

They offered me the best package and close to what I was looking for in terms of dealing with my debt. I was hesitant in the beginning since I wasn't too sure about the company and I had never heard about it. They explained everything to me and once the program got started I felt more confident and secure. Customer service is excellent, the case managers will let me know of everything on my case and follow up with me. They update me every step of the way and give me information all the time. I get emails and newsletters updating me on my case and I can also check that on my dashboard. I highly recommend it to anyone who's trying to get out of debt quicker.

Hello Franklin,

We appreciate your feedback. We are glad to enroll you in our program and we are pleased to answer any questions or concerns you have thoroughly. We have your best interest in mind and we will continue to be there for you through your graduation. Keep up the great work, success is coming your way soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 16th, 2019

Maharani Rajkumar Miami, FL'

I was having a hard time paying my bills and I just couldn't afford going into bankruptcy. I was struggling so I turned to Freedom Debt. The customer support is always good. Anytime I call they're always encouraging and motivating. If I get worried looking at the portal or start second guessing myself about a decision, they are always there to tell me I made the best choice. They give me feedback every step of the way and tell me what they're doing, usually by text or email and I think they called us once. It has been really helpful. I felt really bad going on debt relief but everything was just a headache and it was hard every time I had to make a payment since I couldn't really afford it. They were helpful.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for the positive feedback, Maharani. Please do not feel bad about enrolling into a debt relief program. Many consumers are not aware of the options available to them when resolving debt. Be proud of yourself for recognizing financial assistance was needed and taking the first step toward becoming debt free. As you continue on the journey, know that we are here to support you every step of the way. Client services is available 7 days a week to answer any questions that come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 19th, 2019

Carmen Navarro Bronx, NY

I was in a tough situation at the time and I didn't know where or who to go to. I ended up looking at various sites and Freedom seemed to be top notch so I tried it. I've been in the program for two years and just need to finalize a couple of cards and I'll be done. I should have zero debt on December which means that I'll be done with creditors by next year. They always worked with me on what I could pay and meet that. I also didn't have to worry since I just put the money in my account and they take that to make my payments on time. They do that for me and I don't have to worry about it. Whenever I had a question, needed a clarification on something, or just needed assistance, they were always immediately on the phone. They were very personable and took care of any problem or situation. I'm very happy with the decision I made, thanks to them the creditors who were harassing me stopped doing that.

Hello Carmen,

Thank you for sharing your honest review. You definitely made the best decision to become debt free and we are looking forward to your success. Keep up the great work, the light at the end of the tunnel is coming soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 20th, 2019

C.M. Albany, NY

I had heard from one of my friend that they were a good alternative to filing for bankruptcy when you're in debt. They have saved me a lot of money and helped me. Whenever I needed any help or answers, they were always there. Somebody was always available when I called. Everybody that I talked to was fantastic, very friendly, and always went out of their way to help me. Every time they resolved one of my debts or had a buy out they would call me and send me emails so I would go on my dashboard. I could check there to see where I stood with my debts. I'm glad I did it, it was an excellent choice.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for providing your outstanding experience of our program! Sharing your story will help others to see that Freedom Debt Relief does offer a solution to help with their debt! We look forward to your continued success with the program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 21st, 2019

Anonymous State College, PA'

We had some credit card balances that would take us a long time to finish paying off. They were becoming burdensome, so we needed help taking care of that. So far it has been excellent. They have responded to me all the time and when I needed more information or clarification they were quick to respond. Every time they had something settled, we would get an email or text message. If we wanted to check what was settled we could just look at our online account. I feel really good about going with them. They took a load off my mind and have enabled us to pay us the debts we had. It would've taken us years longer paying just the minimum amount. It works, it's not a gimmick or anything.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your honest review. We are thrilled to resolve your accounts and we will continue to keep you updated with any new information on your account. We are very happy to ease your mind and we are excited to see your success in becoming debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 20th, 2019

Charlene Dionetta Jupiter Waldorf, MD

The person I was dealing with called me every day to tell me what was going on with things. That was very helpful for me. There were also emails that would show me the progress and I could use the dashboard to check on that too. I enjoyed how they actually did the things. They said what they would do and went with that, they were very prompt with everything, including their responses. I was also told how long it would take to pay off the thing as long as we paid on time. I feel so stress relieved now, it's wonderful. I thought I would never get out of the situation but they came to the rescue for me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Charlene, for your fantastic feedback about our company! We are so grateful that you joined our program and have allowed us to help you with your debt and becoming financially free! It also makes us happy to hear that you're logging into your client dashboard and receiving updates on your account. You're off to a strong start and a step closer to becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 21st, 2019

George Blake Bridgeville, DE'

The service was recommended by a financial counselor. When I called them they were upfront about everything and gave me very good and honest advice. They've been responsive to my emails and send me some themselves when something happens. I've also had a call or two from them to update me on things and I can always go online and see what's going on. They've been working on my behalf and that's nice. The only thing I'm not sure about is their fees. We don't really know if they're too high, too low, or just right. We're dealing with thousand of dollars and they get a percentage of that so I'm not sure of the value of their service and the cost of the debt and the relief. It was a pleasure dealing with them.

Hello George,

We really appreciate your honest feedback. We strive to provide the best possible experience throughout the program. We only collect a one-time settlement fee, but only once a settlement has been negotiated and authorized by the client and we have started making payments toward the settlement. Even with our settlement fee, you're still going to get a significant amount of savings versus paying your creditors 100% of the debt owed plus any additional associated fees they charge. We offer a proven solution at an affordable monthly cost that helps our client pay down their entire debt - principal, fees, interest and all. We would be more than happy to go over the settlement fees with you. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Joseph A Powell Jr Glenn Dale, MD

The program was available to me through another service. It has proven to be effective and so far it has worked for me. I would get updates from them through email and voicemail. There was just a slight hiccup at some point, but that could've gone either way. It's a phenomenal program though. Now that I'm no longer in debt it taught me a valuable lesson, it was a really strong opportunity and it was totally successful. It's evident here in America that everyone should be part of a program like Freedom Debt Relief since we're all in debt. They are top notch and do what they say they are going to do.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Ross, for your spectacular feedback! Our greatest accomplishment is to help clients become debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 18th, 2019

Ebun Cercone Fort Lauderdale, FL

After a divorce, I went through a lot of credit card issues that overwhelmed me. So I sought for help online, and found Freedom Debt Relief. The experience with them was very proficient, nice and reassuring. Before speaking to them, I felt like I was stuck, but after talking to the debt consultant, I felt relieved. They helped me get these people off my back, and shortly after that, I was finally able to concentrate at work without having a creditor calling me. It was very pleasant to know that they handled it all, and I'm very grateful that I chose them to help me. On top of that, I was very well informed throughout the entire process. Thanks to their professionals, I saved a lot of money. All I can say is that they have wonderful people working there. My credit card was taken care of, and in less than 2 months, I had everything paid off. Overall, the company is great!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Eburn, thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. It's definitely rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our clients and to know we are making a difference in their life! We're proud of what we do and we look forward to assisting you in becoming debt-free. Please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303 if you ever need our assistance. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 13th, 2020

Kathie T. Wailuku, HI

I'll definitely recommend them to someone thinking about bankruptcy or nervous about too many debt mistakes. I want to recommend them to my family, to join Freedom Debt Relief to solve their problems. It's a very great program, the staff was helpful and it's a very great company. I feel very comfortable and I'm not worried about the payments and then bankruptcy. It was a great experience, and their staff were very kind. I was very happy to sign up for the program. It's for a long term but it was very helpful for negotiating with creditors, and then there's no harassment so it makes me less nervous, so I'm very happy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello there Kathie. Thank you for your generous feedback. We are glad to hear that we helped with some of your creditor contacts. Our greatest accomplishment is helping our clients become debt-free. If at any time you need our help, please call Client Services at (80) 655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom. Have a wonderful day.

Aug. 14th, 2020

Sylvia Jimenez Del Rio, TX

It really helps; it's a very good experience with all the help and all the education. Because I needed help to build my budgets, I was having a hard time getting out of my debt, but now I'm debt free and I'm just so happy that I manage my money better, and know how to spend it. I feel that I got educated on how to spend my money, and how to save money, which I'm 100% sure I did. It was perfect, they have the dashboard where I would go online and I could see everything that was happening and everything that was getting paid, everything that they were working on with me and the people I owed the money to. It was a great experience. If I needed help again I would go with them, and I would recommend it to my family and my friends. It is the best experience I've ever had, it really helped me out a lot.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us, Sylvia! We love to hear about our client's success! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 21st, 2020

Gary Newman Palm Springs, CA

I was still keeping my head above water and everything, but I just couldn't see a way out. I just couldn't make any headway... I was paying my bills and all that stuff, but the only thing was, it really ruins your credit. Freedom Debt Relief's debt consultants were wonderful, and anytime I needed to call, or I needed to know what was going on, they are there to help me and pull my account up and tell me exactly what was going on. I'd get the email, and usually they needed an answer back pretty quick, so if I was out and about, I'd get ahold of them right away to approve a settlement, but then it was all done on online, emails. One of the accounts was turned over—I was sued and I was turned over so I was going to have to go to Court—but I was part of a litigation. I had signed up for that, so they took care of everything, but now they're all settled because I went with that one where I got a loan from them and I just pay them back now. My settlement saved me thousands. I'm just glad I did it. I'm getting older, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get them paid off and have the money to travel and do something I want to do, but I've been very, very happy with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your thoughtful review, Gary! We are so happy to hear from another satisfied client! We are here to assist every step of the way and to make this process as easy as possible! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mark Shearer Arlington, TX

I got on to check on my credit and it showed their ad there. That's why I called and talked to them, and the first guy I talked to was so impressive. He answered all my questions, and if he didn't have an answer, he would get it, but he answered all of my questions, so I didn't have anything to worry about. Everything's gone smoothly so far. Every time they answer my questions they don't give me any problems, and that's the main thing. It's kind of like insurance— you can buy the cheap insurance or you can buy the better insurance— I prefer the better insurance. You pay a little more, but they take care of your claims, and you don't have to worry about it. So far it's been real good, I don't have any problems at all, I call them, I okay their payments and they can get the work done. They send me the bill over the internet. I can find out where I'm at, check my bank balance, check everything out, so they do a real good job. So far, so good!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Mark! We want to ensure our clients feel educated on our program, so they feel comfortable and confident with us at all times. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Emma Phillips Live Oak, FL

If somebody is in debt like I was, I feel that Freedom Debt Relief was the good company to use, I would be glad to work with them again if I had to do it over. It's very positive, what they were doing. I saw it on Facebook and I thought I would check it out and see what they did. I talked to a lady and she discussed what I needed. She said that she has been in that position before, and that they helped her, so that's why she was working with them. I thought, well, if she trusted someone else to do that, then I figured I would do it too. I heard from them twice since they got my account and so they're working out what I have to resolve. So far, I've been satisfied with what they're doing. I will eventually save money when I get my debt paid off. I'm very satisfied with it, and I'm not worried about my debt right now, like I was before.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Emma! We are so happy we can be of assistance to you during your trying times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Michael Mccormack New Kensington, PA

I'm very happy with the decision to sign up with them. I wish I made it sooner. Working with them saved me money. They're all very accommodating and treat you like a decent person, and were always ready to answer any questions that you may not have been sure of. I go on the dashboard, and once in a while they gave calls to keep me updated. They put your mind at ease about being in that kind of situation, without making you seem like a deadbeat that couldn't pay your bills. I highly recommend them to anybody. I was getting emails from them, so I looked them up and read about them, and they seemed to be the best company out there.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Michael! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services. Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email support@freedomdebtrelief.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Maria Warford Stafford, VA

I'm very happy with how they're dealing with my debt, and how easy they're making it on me. When I saw the online advertisement and called them, the young man was extremely kind and knowledgeable, and immediately helped me. Within half an hour, I knew that I could be going debt free, so that's what happened. I had no knowledge about how to do it, but he knew exactly what to tell me to make me comfortable. I've saved money with them. They always send me a text and then email telling me to look into my file, and I can see what they're doing. I am thankful that I got it; it's just silly that I waited that long to sign up with them!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Maria! We are so happy to hear that you feel comfortable with us. That is our goal to ensure that our clients are comfortable and confident with us. We are here to provide the best service and savings possible for our clients. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Yvonne Greene Louisville, KY

I feel like all the consultants were professional, prompt at calling me back if I had a situation, everybody was just top of the line as far as dealing with me as a customer. They had a couple of websites you could go to, They had a tracking situation where you could track all your debts and see how the negotiations were going, they always emailed you about the lawyers, the litigators and negotiators and everything; it was just fantastic. At first I was a little anxious about it, I call the BBB and found out that you were a highly recommended company and good standing and after that I just started to feel more comfortable about not paying my debtors and letting you all handle all the negotiations. I needed to consolidate some bills and get rid of some high interest rates on my credit card, and I saved money by signing up with them. I mailed the company 3 separate letters about individuals who worked with me one on one during this process. Charley Brown signed me on with Freedom Debt Relief. Sharon Jones called me from the sister company Consolidated Plus after I'd been in the program for a while, and got me a consolidation loan. Last but not least, Cris Harver was my last negotiator on my remaining debts, and he helped me finish those up within about a month's time. I sent these personal letters to the management teams, they're about each one of those people and about the company as a whole.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Wow, Yvonne, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our program. We are pleased to hear about your success within our program. We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive not only debt relief, but also stress relief, as we want the program to feel easy for everyone. If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 19th, 2020

Kenny Wheeler

Freedom debt relief allowed us to Avoid bankruptcy while reducing our monthly payments by over $900 per month. A true lifesaver.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Kenny, it is great to hear that the plan we set up for you have provided you with relief! Keep up the great work!

Jun. 5th, 2024

Patricia Dowdell

I love the kind and understanding people about my situation. They broke it down nice and simple I'm really excited about working with this company.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Patricia, thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that our team has been understanding and supportive of your situation. Making things clear and simple is always our goal, and we're glad to hear that it's been helpful for you.

May. 30th, 2024

M Smith

I had over 14 grand in debt there was no way I could have ever paid off in a decent amount of time. This company saved my bacon.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. We're truly humbled to have been able to assist you in managing your debt. It's incredibly rewarding to know that we could make a positive difference in your financial situation.

May. 30th, 2024

April

Awesome love what they are doing for me settling me debts for me. I am 65 had a lot it was overwhelming

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

April, thank you for trusting us! We are happy to hear that we have been able to guide you towards a brighter financial future!

Apr. 1st, 2024

Roberto Rivero

it's been 3 months and they resolved only 1 out or the 10 accounts the smallest one at that and for 60% when they said they would settle for 50% i hope the rest can get resolved quickly and for the percentage that they claimed would be the standard

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Roberto. We apologize for any inconvenience or disappointment caused by the progress of your debt resolution process. Our goal is always to negotiate the best possible settlement terms for our clients. Our objective is to help you get out of debt and focus on overall savings, we hope your next settlement meets your expectations!

Leonard J Balon

I like that Freedom Debt Relief acts in the background making offers to settle my debts and that it is an easy way to whittle down my debts over time with monthly payments.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Leonard! We're thrilled to hear that you appreciate our behind-the-scenes efforts in negotiating settlements on your behalf. Our goal is to provide a seamless and effective process for reducing your debts over time through manageable monthly payments. Thank you for choosing us!

Darlene Bush

I like the professionalism and understanding of care of how it's important of the help I needed. I would recommend Freedom Debt Relief to my friends.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your kind words, Darlene! We're delighted to hear that you appreciate the professionalism and understanding of care provided by our team. Recommendations from satisfied clients like you mean the world to us, and we're grateful for your trust and confidence in recommending our services to your friends.

Kent Madsen

The only thing I didn't like is I fall behind in my payments. I never like doing that. I now know that's what needs to be done to get the lower payout.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Kent, we know it is difficult to stop the habit of paying your debts every month. We appreciate that you trust us and are willing to follow our process. The next steps are to continue to allow the accounts to go past due, so we can accumulate enough funds in your dedicated account to begin negotiations. Please let us know if you need any additional support during this process.

May. 15th, 2024

Ingrid

Is a trustable company very clear and realistic on each case allways responding costumer service the only thing i wish the fee they charge could be less

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Ingrid! We're delighted to hear that you find us trustworthy and appreciate our clear and realistic approach to each account. We understand your concern about the fees, and we appreciate your feedback on this matter. We continually strive to provide the best value for our services. Please let us know how we can continue to support you!

May. 10th, 2024

Michelle L Barnes

the set up process intial phone call is very overwhelming and long with a lot of information being presented the program length is long but over all impressed with this company

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Michelle, we appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you're impressed with our company overall. We understand that the initial setup process can feel overwhelming due to the amount of information presented during the first phone call. Ensuring our clients have a clear understanding of our program is important to us, and we apologize if the initial call felt lengthy or overly complex. We strive to make the onboarding process as informative and transparent as possible, and we will take your feedback into consideration to improve our communication and streamline the setup experience for future clients.

May. 7th, 2024

Carleen Hook

Have only been with the company for 2 months but in the first month they negotiated a debt and saved me $400. So far, so good. Let's see what the next month brings.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Carleen, awesome savings! Keep up the great work!

May. 7th, 2024

Gonzalo Garcia

In the beginning because there were calles that was to stressful just to avoid and answer I’m glad that I call you you guys and ask for help Thanks

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Gonzalo, thank you for reaching out to us when you needed assistance. We understand that navigating stressful situations can be challenging, and we're glad you chose to contact us for help. Keep up the great work!

May. 2nd, 2024

Ruth Weinstein

I loved t h e way Otto answered every question I had. His patience with my husband and I ws priceless. You have a great company when people need it Ruth W.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Ruth, it is great to hear that Otto was able to walk you and your husband through our process, comfortably and thoroughly! Keep up the great work!

Apr. 30th, 2024

Beverly

Everytime I "forget" I'm in the program and get angry at this one particular company calling me relentlessly.....BOOM, fdr text me with another settlement!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Beverly, how great! We are happy to hear about your progress! Keep up the great work!

Apr. 29th, 2024

Regina Moore

Freedom Debt Relief is a trustworthy company,who keeps me informed when they have made an agreement with the debt collectors.I am always reminded to use the dashboard for updated information and videos. Regina Moore

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with us, Regina! We're thrilled to hear that you find our company trustworthy and that our communication methods, including our dashboard updates and videos, have been helpful in keeping you informed throughout the process.

Apr. 23rd, 2024

Hannah Nisse

Best Customer Service and the kindest Debt consultants you will ever meet! I am just starting the program and already have been so grateful for all the help I have gotten so far!! 10/10 recommend

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Hannah, thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our customer service team and debt consultants!

Apr. 18th, 2024

red- x

I just really like how you change the time to explain everything to you and if you don’t understand, they will explain it to you over and over until you are comfortable with your answer

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We believe that clarity and understanding are key, so we're thrilled to hear that you appreciated our approach. We're always here to ensure that you feel comfortable and confident with the information provided.

Apr. 12th, 2024

Maureen Martin

I realky like how involved they are . I feel like everyone that works at FDR cares about what happens to me. That’s something that doesn’t happen much in today’s world. I have many people watching my back!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Maureen, thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you feel so supported and cared for by everyone here at FDR. Ensuring that our clients feel valued and supported throughout their journey is incredibly important to us, and we're delighted that you've experienced this level of involvement and care.

Apr. 2nd, 2024

linda carter

They have been the best always ready to answer questions and keep you updated. Best company I’ve ever dealt with. Thank you

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Linda, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us. Providing excellent customer service and keeping our clients informed and updated are top priorities for us, so we're delighted that you've found us to be the best company you've ever dealt with.

Apr. 2nd, 2024

Peggy Lynn Behen

I wish FDR would do a better job of informing potential customers how bad their credit scores would become snd how high the fees are. When I enrolled, I had never missed a payment, ever. To date, I have lost 130 pts that will take a very long time to recover. The employees are nice and somewhat helpful. I am almost debt free, but it was a high price to pay.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Peggy, we're genuinely sorry to hear about the impact it has had on your credit score. We strive to provide clear and transparent information to all our customers, and it's disheartening to learn that you felt uninformed about the potential effects on your credit score and the associated fees. Once you complete your program, we encourage you to contact a credit expert to help you improve your credit rating.

Apr. 1st, 2024

Lola Jackson Nacogdoches, TX

I am thankful for the help I have received from FDR. If it had not been for the customer service representative I would have been lost. They ether only members that I spoke to on a regular w. I received not one call from the loan officer after I signed the contract. I did not like the dashboard at all. Unable to access the information I was looking for. The videos were very helpful. I assume my debit would be paid off sooner than it is scheduled.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

I really appreciate to hear the positive things about service. I am intrested how to assist regarding the negatives. Let get in touch and look forward to a private message from me. Thank you.

Janet Street Brooklyn, NY

If anyone have a debt problem, Freedom Debt Relief is the place to go. You deal with professionals, they are aways willing to help you with any questions that you may have and of couse they really get what you owe cut in at least 45% or more, which is excellent.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Wow! Reading your review totally made our day, Janet! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and for trusting us to support you! Keep up the great work!

Sue Beckley Sebring, FL

Everything has been fantastic. My mind is at ease, I don’t have to worry about my debt anymore. The people are amazing. The payment is low and I have money to do what I want to with. I have room to breathe now. Anyone thinking about letting the Freedom Debt Relief Program help you, don’t think about it anymore , just do it and be happy again

Hello Sue,
We are thrilled to serve you and put your mind at easy. This service is wonderful and it helps folks to save money and time. Keep up the great work and let us know if you need anything.

Matthew Barnes

Freedom Debt Relief is just that! To feel free and getting relief from high interest credit card debt is a great feeling. They always send out useful information on my account. The give me tools to help stay out of debt. They are very easy to talk to when I have any question that need answering!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Matthew, we are honored that you chose us and are so excited to hear about your program results! Keep up the amazing work, we are so proud of you and your success.

Jackie N

From My first phone call, I felt such a great feeling of relief. And I appreciated that My FD customer service person didn’t make Me feel shamed in anyway. It felt really nice. I felt bad enough getting into my debt position, I didn’t need to be made to feel worse. Things have moved along in a timely manner. I highly recommend FDR!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jackie, we are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program!

Mar. 5th, 2024

Nina Rees

Honest, detailed, keeping me up-to-date, kind, respectful, thorough, genuine, clear instructions, able to teach -and handle poor student (me) kindly. Graciously managed me through this, the worst part of my husband’s death. I highly recommend them to any/everyone.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

HI Nina, it's great to hear that you have a positive outlook and experience with us so far. Professionalism, honesty, and genuine concern are certainly important factors when dealing with debt relief services. Thank you for choosing us!

Mar. 5th, 2024

Karri McDaniel Guymon, OK

Freedom Debt Relief program is amazing, it is helping me to get out of debt without me having it worry about missing a payment. The customer service is amazing. They are always nice and really listen to you when you have a problem and will put you at ease. I would recommend this program to anyone needing help to get out of debit.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Karri, this is so wonderful to hear!! Keep up the great work and you will continue to see results! Thank you for trusting us and choosing us to serve you.

Feb. 28th, 2024

Jaz Ortiz South San Francisco, CA

I love everything about them. I was 20k+ in debt and they helped me get set up and even when I hit financial snags, they were very flexible and honest about my progress and how to help me get there. I would recommend them to anyone trying to get out of debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jaz, this is great news! Awesome job sticking with the plan and we want to say thank you for choosing us and sharing your experience.

Feb. 28th, 2024

Rob Rob CA

Very good, I’m almost complete with my 7 year projection, look forward to fulfilling my commitments. Best part is the life one gets by going through the program and coming up higher in financial responsibility.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Rob, thank you for sharing your review! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services and wish you nothing but continued success.

Dec. 15th, 2023

Jodi Rasmussen Saint Michael, MN

Couldn't gotten out of debt without this help. Not sure what happened but my last account took a long time to settle. I really had to keep on it to finally get a settlement. All in all I am so happy to have graduated! I feel in control of my finances and my life finally!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jodi, it is great to hear that we have been able to meet your needs! Please let us know how we can continue to support you in your journey to financial freedom!

Oct. 24th, 2023