Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Kathie T. Wailuku, HI

I'll definitely recommend them to someone thinking about bankruptcy or nervous about too many debt mistakes. I want to recommend them to my family, to join Freedom Debt Relief to solve their problems. It's a very great program, the staff was helpful and it's a very great company. I feel very comfortable and I'm not worried about the payments and then bankruptcy. It was a great experience, and their staff were very kind. I was very happy to sign up for the program. It's for a long term but it was very helpful for negotiating with creditors, and then there's no harassment so it makes me less nervous, so I'm very happy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello there Kathie. Thank you for your generous feedback. We are glad to hear that we helped with some of your creditor contacts. Our greatest accomplishment is helping our clients become debt-free. If at any time you need our help, please call Client Services at (80) 655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom. Have a wonderful day.

Aug. 14th, 2020

Sylvia Jimenez Del Rio, TX

It really helps; it's a very good experience with all the help and all the education. Because I needed help to build my budgets, I was having a hard time getting out of my debt, but now I'm debt free and I'm just so happy that I manage my money better, and know how to spend it. I feel that I got educated on how to spend my money, and how to save money, which I'm 100% sure I did. It was perfect, they have the dashboard where I would go online and I could see everything that was happening and everything that was getting paid, everything that they were working on with me and the people I owed the money to. It was a great experience. If I needed help again I would go with them, and I would recommend it to my family and my friends. It is the best experience I've ever had, it really helped me out a lot.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us, Sylvia! We love to hear about our client's success! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 21st, 2020

Gary Newman Palm Springs, CA

I was still keeping my head above water and everything, but I just couldn't see a way out. I just couldn't make any headway... I was paying my bills and all that stuff, but the only thing was, it really ruins your credit. Freedom Debt Relief's debt consultants were wonderful, and anytime I needed to call, or I needed to know what was going on, they are there to help me and pull my account up and tell me exactly what was going on. I'd get the email, and usually they needed an answer back pretty quick, so if I was out and about, I'd get ahold of them right away to approve a settlement, but then it was all done on online, emails. One of the accounts was turned over—I was sued and I was turned over so I was going to have to go to Court—but I was part of a litigation. I had signed up for that, so they took care of everything, but now they're all settled because I went with that one where I got a loan from them and I just pay them back now. My settlement saved me thousands. I'm just glad I did it. I'm getting older, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get them paid off and have the money to travel and do something I want to do, but I've been very, very happy with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your thoughtful review, Gary! We are so happy to hear from another satisfied client! We are here to assist every step of the way and to make this process as easy as possible! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mark Shearer Arlington, TX

I got on to check on my credit and it showed their ad there. That's why I called and talked to them, and the first guy I talked to was so impressive. He answered all my questions, and if he didn't have an answer, he would get it, but he answered all of my questions, so I didn't have anything to worry about. Everything's gone smoothly so far. Every time they answer my questions they don't give me any problems, and that's the main thing. It's kind of like insurance— you can buy the cheap insurance or you can buy the better insurance— I prefer the better insurance. You pay a little more, but they take care of your claims, and you don't have to worry about it. So far it's been real good, I don't have any problems at all, I call them, I okay their payments and they can get the work done. They send me the bill over the internet. I can find out where I'm at, check my bank balance, check everything out, so they do a real good job. So far, so good!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Mark! We want to ensure our clients feel educated on our program, so they feel comfortable and confident with us at all times. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Emma Phillips Live Oak, FL

If somebody is in debt like I was, I feel that Freedom Debt Relief was the good company to use, I would be glad to work with them again if I had to do it over. It's very positive, what they were doing. I saw it on Facebook and I thought I would check it out and see what they did. I talked to a lady and she discussed what I needed. She said that she has been in that position before, and that they helped her, so that's why she was working with them. I thought, well, if she trusted someone else to do that, then I figured I would do it too. I heard from them twice since they got my account and so they're working out what I have to resolve. So far, I've been satisfied with what they're doing. I will eventually save money when I get my debt paid off. I'm very satisfied with it, and I'm not worried about my debt right now, like I was before.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Emma! We are so happy we can be of assistance to you during your trying times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Michael Mccormack New Kensington, PA

I'm very happy with the decision to sign up with them. I wish I made it sooner. Working with them saved me money. They're all very accommodating and treat you like a decent person, and were always ready to answer any questions that you may not have been sure of. I go on the dashboard, and once in a while they gave calls to keep me updated. They put your mind at ease about being in that kind of situation, without making you seem like a deadbeat that couldn't pay your bills. I highly recommend them to anybody. I was getting emails from them, so I looked them up and read about them, and they seemed to be the best company out there.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Michael! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services. Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Maria Warford Stafford, VA

I'm very happy with how they're dealing with my debt, and how easy they're making it on me. When I saw the online advertisement and called them, the young man was extremely kind and knowledgeable, and immediately helped me. Within half an hour, I knew that I could be going debt free, so that's what happened. I had no knowledge about how to do it, but he knew exactly what to tell me to make me comfortable. I've saved money with them. They always send me a text and then email telling me to look into my file, and I can see what they're doing. I am thankful that I got it; it's just silly that I waited that long to sign up with them!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Maria! We are so happy to hear that you feel comfortable with us. That is our goal to ensure that our clients are comfortable and confident with us. We are here to provide the best service and savings possible for our clients. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Yvonne Greene Louisville, KY

I feel like all the consultants were professional, prompt at calling me back if I had a situation, everybody was just top of the line as far as dealing with me as a customer. They had a couple of websites you could go to, They had a tracking situation where you could track all your debts and see how the negotiations were going, they always emailed you about the lawyers, the litigators and negotiators and everything; it was just fantastic. At first I was a little anxious about it, I call the BBB and found out that you were a highly recommended company and good standing and after that I just started to feel more comfortable about not paying my debtors and letting you all handle all the negotiations. I needed to consolidate some bills and get rid of some high interest rates on my credit card, and I saved money by signing up with them. I mailed the company 3 separate letters about individuals who worked with me one on one during this process. Charley Brown signed me on with Freedom Debt Relief. Sharon Jones called me from the sister company Consolidated Plus after I'd been in the program for a while, and got me a consolidation loan. Last but not least, Cris Harver was my last negotiator on my remaining debts, and he helped me finish those up within about a month's time. I sent these personal letters to the management teams, they're about each one of those people and about the company as a whole.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Wow, Yvonne, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our program. We are pleased to hear about your success within our program. We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive not only debt relief, but also stress relief, as we want the program to feel easy for everyone. If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 19th, 2020

Susan Piccirillo Dayton, OH

I am new to FDR, but so far everyone is so nice and helpful. I feel a sense of relief and calmness since I entered the program

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Susan, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients meet their goal of becoming debt-free and we'll always be here for you. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 4th, 2021

John Castaneda El Paso, TX

The staff are very helpful from day one. The process and transition was quick and very responsive. Hope to be debt free and have no debt!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

John, we cannot tell you how happy it makes us to hear about your experience! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients meet their goals of becoming debt-free and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Jozeh Stanton, CA

Their customer service, has been great so far, they always tried to help me everytime I call, no lifeless operators behind the ohinenwho do not care about someones issues.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jozeh, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Deborah Wells

They were very helpful with my needs. They were always polite and professional. I would recommend them to anyone in need of their services.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Deborah! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Margaret Szentgyorgyi Buffalo, NY

Freedom Debt helped resolve my debt problems. All my credit cards were paid off in 4 years, which would have taken much longer with out FDR help.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Margaret, we appreciate your feedback! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be here for you. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

eugene vogeli Albuquerque, NM

the best thing that FDR does is keep me informed of my status as paying my debts. I would recommend them to anyone that was in my financial position.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Eugene, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in meeting our clients' goals of becoming debt-free and we'll always be right by your side. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Vickie Batchelor Fulton, TX

Being kept informed of status of debt. Good results of lowering debt and having the option to accept decrease in debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Vickie, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our negotiations team takes pride in making sure our clients meet their goals of becoming debt-free and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 22nd, 2021

Israel estonactor Anchorage, AK

It is very easy to work with FDR and the staff are very helpfull nothing to say something bad all I can say FDR is the best.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Israel! We are thrilled to serve you and look forward to your future success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Apr. 19th, 2021

J. Buck Fair Oaks, CA

I submitted a rather large claim. My smaller accounts were settled first allowing my larger accounts to go to litigation costing me more money out of pocket as well as no savings found. I feel that FDR did not have my best interests in mind and have resulted in getting quick money from me and leaving me with more in payment than originally discussed and signing up for. My larger accounts should never have been let go so long they went to litigation. If more money was needed to make sure they did not then it should have been brought up. Extremely upset and disappointed. My deposits are now up over $100 than originally discussed with no savings at all.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is disheartening to hear how dissatisfied you are with our service efforts. Our negotiators have built relationships with thousands of creditors. We know when to settle and how to prioritize your settlements – all based on your individual situation in terms of how much you owe and to whom. Unfortunately, some creditors are indeed more aggressive than others. Please know there is no benefit to keeping a balance enrolled any longer than necessary. We welcome any questions you have regarding our negotiation efforts and your account in general. Client Services is available 7 days a week to support your financial journey. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Michael Mauro Buffalo, NY

Been faithful to my payments towards the program since day one, however the pandemic has caused major issues with my finances. I been out of work 6 months so I asked if there was any way to ease the payments in regards to their charges, freedom debt relief takes a ⅓ of my monthly payment for fees. I understand when a negotiation for payment has been made that payment should be made but freedom debt relief basically told me they are unwilling to help you in regards to their fees due to the pandemic situation. Their solution was pay or loose the negotiated term. They've shown me just like everyone else they're not here to really help they're here to make a buck off your hardships. So I continue to barely make my monthly payments to them while everything else holds in the balance. They're representatives basically drives fear into you by telling you if you don't make full payment we won't negotiate any further and your negotiated debt term with your debtor's will be lost.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We apologize, Mr. Mauro, if our level of customer service has not been up to par. As your advocates, our responsibility is to educate our clients of all potential outcomes regarding their accounts. If we recognize a potential negative impact on any ongoing settlements, we must make sure our clients fully understand how this could impact their overall progress in our program. We would never intentionally make our clients feel threatened in any manner about the voluntary service we provide. This is a hardship program, and we are dedicated to serving our clients' financial needs as much as possible. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns we may address for you at this time. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Peggy Eads Apopka, FL

The customer service is always friendly and they have always answered my questions in a very satisfactory manner. I trust that they are handling my account competently.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for putting your trust in our program, Ms. Peggy. We are thrilled to accompany your journey to financial freedom. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Here's to a successful journey!

Esmond Dopwell Brooklyn, NY

Well it was pretty straight forward. I followed what the freedom debt relief team advise me to do and everything went well. They helped me get control of financial life.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Esmond, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

May. 7th, 2021

Jan Nunez Redding, CA

From the very beginning they have been helpful, friendly and willing to work with me! Thanks to their program I am about to become debt free without filing bankruptcy. I couldn't be more relieved and happy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jan, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 27th, 2021

Adriana Bonilla Holtsville, NY

I liked that they helped me settle my debts however I do think the settlement fees are quite high. I did have some high balance that were potential to be sued so I needed to use them as they provide legal protection as well. If you have low balances it’s best to try to settle yourself and deposit into ur own dedicated account monthly

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Adriana! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 22nd, 2021

Ashley Evans Virginia Beach, VA

They have negotiated most of my debt in half, sooner than I expected. They have made set dates of when each debt will be paid off so I when how the money is being allocated. Couldn't be happier

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Ashley. We are here every step of the way and look forward to your future success. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 19th, 2021

RICHARD DAVIS Norman, OK

They have provided assistance as advertised. Communication is excellent! They provide information every step of the way. If you are in need of relief I would suggest you check them out.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're glad to hear things are going as planned for you, Richard. It is an honor to serve as your solution to debt relief. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Here's to a brighter financial future!

Apr. 13th, 2021

walter rivas Los Angeles, CA

I enjoy the peace of mind; that I have a group of professionals working on my side.And that how they keep me in the loop of what's going on , with each account. Cannot wait to be dept free.!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Walter. We are thrilled you're using the Customer Service Dashboard to keep track of your progress. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Apr. 8th, 2021

Gracie A. Sanchez Albuquerque, NM

I was given a time frame of around 6 months on my debts. It has been almost a year & a half since I started the program. It is moving forward at a slow pace even though I have increased my monthly amount. Truthfully, if I had been given an accurate overview, I would have continued paying on my original debts as I was in good standing with my debtors. Even though I was paying a lot in finance charges. I would however, recommend the program to someone overwhelmed by their debts.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your feedback, Ms. Gracie, and your patience even more! Our negotiation process takes time, and we appreciate your understanding. We encourage you to contact our Client Services team to learn what options will accelerate your Graduation Path. We are here 7 days a week to support your financial needs. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Mark mantych Hartland, MI

I have had a great experience so far with freedom from debt relief. When i needed reassurance they were there to help, when I needed to be calmed down they were there to help. And my first settlement was great.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your feedback, Mark. It's great to hear you are confident in the service provided by our Client Services team. Please continue to reach out to us when assistance is needed. Congratulations on your first settlement! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Mark S. Centerton, AR

I was reluctant at first but when I took the plunge the process was great. One account was missed but they added it very quickly. I am also amazed that the creditors stopped hounding me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Mark! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, be sure to call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Pamela

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been good. My debt is being paid off. I get a monthly statement on my progress so I don’t wonder if my money is going towards my debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are thrilled to be your financial solution to debt-relief, Ms. Pamela. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your financial needs. We appreciate you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step toward financial freedom. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Feb. 5th, 2021

Floyd

Fast response to assistance to any and all questions about my account. Detailed information about debtors harassing phone calls helped with piece of mind.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Excellent feedback, Floyd! We are thrilled to hear how pleased you are with our service efforts. Hearing that our service has provided you with peace of mind is beyond rewarding. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Feb. 5th, 2021

John Canton, OH

A while back I made contact with them to see if I could lower my payments and they were very accommodating. I truly felt like my situation was their concern.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, John, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're glad we're able to help! If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 20th, 2021

ROBERTA A WALTZ Irwin, PA

Freedom Customer Service is wonderful. They respond quickly, setting my mind at ease. I am pleased with the timing of my first settlement. I am confident Freedom will continue to work to deliver what they promised. I would have liked a better understanding of the fees charged, but if the end result is delivered, I'll be good.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Roberta! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

E Hamala Saint Paul, MN

They have helped me with what seemed like an impossible feat to conquer. My credit card debt got uncontrolled after some alterations to my income at one time and the piling up interest rates and overdue payments were stacking up. They offered a solution to help me realign my debt and get it back on track. Thank you.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to be able to assist you along your debt-free journey and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Consolidation Plus!

Mar. 31st, 2021

Grisel Curet Dorchester, MA

I just started with Freedom Debt Relief a few months ago and already we have settled on account. So far so good. I feel much better knowing that I have Freedom Debt Relief work on my end . It has taken a burden off my shoulder. I feel much better and assured. thank you so much.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Grisel, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mar. 31st, 2021

Donna Swoverland Roby, TX

I never felt so much relief lifted off my shoulders , after talking with you regarding my situation , since the one of my 6 debts has been negotiated, I know at some point all of them will, my confidence is in the professional manner this is being handled. Thank You

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your amazing feedback, Ms. Donna! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. We're also grateful to hear that our service provided you with peace of mind. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your journey to financial freedom. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Mar. 30th, 2021

EKPOH AKOUAVI The Bronx, NY

I like the way the company is encourage me day by day to stick to my plan and do certain adjustments and changes if possible so they can be able to do more for me. I happy the company try to update me in regular basis. Definitely I will refer the company to anyone.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ekpoh, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mar. 23rd, 2021

Kevin ,

Contact Freedom Debt relief was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I was drowning. Yes it may take time and hurt my credit in the short term but my credit would have been destroyed for a much longer period of time if I hadn’t done it. I am only half way through my debt and I have already saved thousands of dollars.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, Kevin, on taking the first steps toward financial freedom. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to be your guide! If any questions come up along the way, Client Services is available 7 days a week to assist in any way we can. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief.!

Mar. 15th, 2021

Kristine gleason Stevens Point, WI

Im very Happy How things were going til about 2 wks ago I checked my dashboard to see a another yr was added..i start it was a 48 month program of 372 and now another year so confused and what I'll check another time then six yrs will my program end ??? Confused Kris Gleason

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Kristine, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Rest assured our negotiations team is working hard to resolve your debts and meet your goal of becoming debt-free as soon as possible. We'd be more than happy to assist you at 800-655-6303 with any questions you have. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mar. 11th, 2021

LISA NOA ,

Freedom Debt Relief is giving me and my husband hope that it's possible to get out of Debt. We couldn't deal with the amount of Debt we have by yourself. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief for getting our financial situation on track. I'm forever grateful and thankful!!!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Lisa, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, be sure to call us at 800-655-6303. We're always ready to help! Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Mar. 11th, 2021

Caryn Hawkins Richmond, VA

Freedom Debt relief has gotten 3 settlements for me after only 2 months in the program. This has exceeded my expectations. This company is diligent with keeping customers updated and appear to genuinely care. I will recommend their services to my family and friends! Thank you FDR.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Caryn, we are thrilled to hear about your success. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mar. 8th, 2021

Anonce

Every time he makes a settlement, it is brought to me and we decide together. He is trying to keep me updated and to work with me. I can not complain about the service I’ve gotten.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Anonce. We provide total customer gratification. We are here every step of the way and aim to help you save money and time. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Becky

We were in over our heads and there was really no end in sight and they made the process very helpful and easy for us. I am glad we made this choice. They ae doing something I could not.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Becky! We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your debt. We are here every step of the way. We look forward to serving you throughout the length of the program. If you have any questions, please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Frederick Silar

Great company ! They have worked really hard and have gotten us many good payoffs on our credit cards ... we are definitely glad we took this step because we never could have resolved our debt by ourselves

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Frederick. We fight hard to get the best settlement to help save money and time. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Joe

Freedom Debt Relief is a very friendly and understanding company. It was a pleasure doing business with them. I would definitely recommend them to others and use them again if I ever needed to.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Joe, thank you for the kind review. We deliver excellent Customer Satisfaction. We are here every step of the way and strive to help you save money and time. Please call 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Deborah

Every time I call, they’ve been very helpful. I call and ask questions and they always help me and are very friendly. I feel satisfied. What I pay now is cut in half. It has really helped me a lot.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Deborah! We are here 7 days a week to address our client's needs. We continue to show care by connecting and resolving the matter as quickly as possible. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 18th, 2020

Jeneane

Very good in customer service. They are very helpful and timely getting back to you and they always make sure they explain in detail what is going on and what to look forward to.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Jeneane. Our Customer Service strives to serve the needs that arise throughout your program. We make sure each interaction is easy and understandable. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Erin

Looking back, I have come a long way and almost everything is paid off. They have stayed on top of everything with my account so it has been really good. Customer service knows how to answer any question I have.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Erin. We are here each step of the journey. We are thrilled to see the coming success of your investment. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Irene

Almost out of debt now. When I saw is online, it sounded like a good program and they explained everything to me and were very nice and helpful. They sent me stuff every so often. I feel good.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Irene. We strive to make each interaction easy and understandable. We love providing quality service to our clients, and updates on their progress. We have a number of resources we can be reached at. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Oct. 23rd, 2020

I have tried other debt relied companies and I was not happy with them. I am very happy with freedom. They have been very supportive and they have answered all my questions every time I’ve called.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We understand that our clients are coming from hard places. Freedom, should serve and bring hope to our clients. We wish to see the success become sustainable. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Janice

I have been taken care of and I feel okay about it though I am ready to be over it. I needed relief because I was drowning in debt. If I have a question, they always give me an answer.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hang in there, Janice! Your hard work and dedication will soon payoff. We cannot thank you enough for sharing your thoughts about our service and appreciate you taking time to do so. We're also glad to hear all of your questions have been answered to your satisfaction. Please let us know if any other questions come up regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Oct. 21st, 2020