Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Andrea Thomas Kent, WA

Freedom Debt Relief saved our marriage! We had loans and high interest credit cards and it was a financial burden weighing heavily on our marriage. FDR allowed us to consolidate and get our life (and marriage) straight. We had interest rates lowered. Their customer service was great. Very friendly and helpful! Thank you FDR for your support!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Andrea. Thank you for sharing this with us! We are so happy to hear that we have able to make a difference in your journey towards a better financial future! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Dec. 21st, 2021

John Marchese Pittsburgh, PA

I was excited about my debt being gone so quickly compared to the original loan time frames, but I was very "skeptical" in the beginning about letting my payments go past due. A few months into the program, BEST DECISION I'VE EVER MADE! My debt is disappearing little by little and it feels great knowing my money is not being wasted anymore or going to these companies that are getting rich off of being predators. This program is changing my life for the better and I am so very grateful 🙏🏻!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Terrific feedback, John. Hearing that you were skeptical of our program at the beginning to now saying it was the "best decision" is beyond rewarding! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Sep. 24th, 2021

Jennifer Faulhaber Imperial, MO

I had hit a time where making monthly payments was getting difficult because of a change in Job and pay schedule. With Freedom Debt, I make one monthly payment and they pretty much do the rest. I have already settled with one credit card company and will be done with the second this month. Beginning to breathe again and honestly it’s nice paying outright for purchases!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Terrific feedback, Jennifer! Our top goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a brighter financial future. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Sep. 16th, 2021

Jimmy K Rockwood, TN

Very friendly and knowledgeable,my phone calls have been answered fast.Its the easiest bunch to deal with I have encountered anywhere on anything.I will definitely tell my friends if they are having financial difficulty.I don't know what else to say other than you people are outstanding and excellent.Keep up the great work.It says to atleast 40 words for this review,I can't think of what else to say .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... .... ... .... .... .....

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your feedback, Jimmy! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts and exceptional team. Always feel free to connect with us when support is needed. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to reach your financial goals.

Sep. 16th, 2021

Gena Edmundson Austin, TX

This company is top notch!! They are always very helpful and willing to answer any of my questions or resolve any problems that may come up. Everything was explained to me in full detail at the beginning and they are always in touch with me about my enrolled debt, They always send you emails about like what to do when you get a settlement on 1 of your creditors and what to do if the collection companies call. This company has no hidden agenda like most companies, whatever they tell you their going to do and what will happen - is true 100%.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your amazing feedback, Gena! It is always great to hear clients share how they've benefited from our program. Our top goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward their brighter financial future. Thank you for being what makes Freedom Debt Relief great and for choosing us!

Sep. 14th, 2021

Jeffrey Roberts Minneapolis, MN

Freedom has-been a big help in getting me out of debt. They answer all my question and helped decide what was mybest option for me to get out of debt . The more u put into it the faster they can get u out of debt and even after they make a little money I'm still better off then I was I think it was about 4000 dollars better off and it would have just keep going up because of all the fee and interest rate

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jeffrey, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 10th, 2021

Shirley Murphy Eau Claire, WI

Very knowledgeable and sincere. The agent I worked with really took his time explaining things every step of the way. Very positive and encouraging. I felt comfortable and I fell I have put my trust into the best program out there. I wouldn’t hesitate to Recommend FDR to any family or friend! Very patient and understanding and gave me confidence in myself and the program. They really make a difference.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Shirley, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 4th, 2021

NITA M CA

From the start all the customer service and the account reps are very knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. The process of getting into the program was quick and stress free. Only in a few months of enrollment, FDR already helping me getting 2-3 settlements. And I love the on line account dashboard very easy to access, to read and easy to upload any documents related to the debt free process and also a lot of useful links or videos for the program. Overall I am a Happy Customer. -YM-

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Nita! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive not only debt relief but also stress relief, as we want the program to feel easy for everyone. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 2nd, 2021

Christine Muncie, IN

The best thing for me at FDR is the customer care. For the first three months I was doubtful but when I saw the amount of the negotiated settlement, my doubts began to go down. Finally a big debt was negotiated and cut in half. That was wonderful news for me. In the period during which I had my doubts, I called FDR often but each time I did, the agent settled my doubt. And each and every one sounded caring and very respectful of my economic problems. I am now pleased with the way FDR is resolving my debts and I recommend the company without a doubt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Christine, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear about your success thus far and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 30th, 2021

April Lipp Nelsonville, OH

Freedom has been over the top with their customer service. They work to get you the best settlements. At times it was hard understanding the payment structures but trust me when I say trust it and go with it because it truly will play out in YOUR best interest. I was very skeptical in choosing this route to get out from under alot a debt but it WORKS and I am happy that I trusted Freedom!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, April! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 24th, 2021

Sandra Martinez

I live in Puerto Rico which was devastated Hurricane Maria, had no electricity for months so leaving with a generator Expensive needed financial help not to go toward Bankruptcy and FDR showed me a way out and some Peace. Great Staff that explained process till I felt I could confided,any way they have helped me get back on track,highly recommend it

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Snadra. We listen to our client's needs and find options to help them be successful. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Eileen Rozelle Leavenworth, KS

They are always prompt to let me know what debt is being worked on. Up to date on when debt is written off. I totally appreciate all the help thy are giving me, when I didn't know what to do first about my debts. So far, there is nothing I dislike about this company. They have been keeping me informed, as to where I stand in regard to my debts. Thank you

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Eileen. We are thrilled you're using the Customer Service Dashboard to keep track of your progress. If you have any questions just give us a call at 800-655-6303, our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Lou Ann Badger Fallon, NV

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been wonderful. From the first day I talked to the rep from Freedom Debt Relief things have moved along great. It has taken awhile and probably has awhile to go before it is all taken care of. I appreciate their help and the way they have handled my case (I suppose that is what you would call it. I appreciate how they have handled the whole experience by keeping the information and my using them confidential. The whole experience has truly been amazing!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Lou Ann, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and if you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

M Bender Fort Myers, FL

I knew I would never be able to get myself out of the hole I had dug for myself financially. I reached out to FDR and the compassion and eagerness to help me was just what I needed. They have settled my last account and I now can see the light at the end of the tunnel. The fact that I will now be debt free is beyond liberating. I cannot thank FDR enough for the assistance in negotiating my outstanding debt. Declaring bankruptcy was never an option for me and with FDR's help, my credit rating is on the upswing and I am close to where I was when I initially began this journey.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, M, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 5th, 2021

Michele Livesay Redmond, WA

I had some specific questions regarding my Freedom Debt Relief account so I called and reached Kelly. She was so helpful answering my questions in a friendly professional manner. She did not rush through the conversation but listened and gave me time to voice my questions. She gave thoughtful answers and was so knowledgeable regarding the entire process. Kudos to Kelly for all her help.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Michele, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always have your back. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 29th, 2021

Patricia Black Meridian, MS

Awesome experience. Freedom Debt Relief has eased my mind. They have resolved almost all of my accounts. And the monthly payments are within my budget; much less than trying to pay each of my accounts myself. The thought of filling bankruptcy is completely gone. I’m so grateful to Freedom Debt Relief!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Patricia, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we will always be here for you. If you need any assistance, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 22nd, 2021

Trista H Buffalo, NY

I have had nothing but positive experiences with this company. They explained how the program worked so well in the beginning and kept me informed of every step along the way. Very helpful customer service. They were very accommodating when I needed adjustments as well. Extremely happy with my experience.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your amazing feedback, Trista. It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for important communications and updates regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Mar. 30th, 2021

Robert South Bend, IN

Well the experience I had with Freedom Debt Relief is it helped me get all my Debt off in a short amount of time with a low monthly payment. I have used Freedom Debt Relief three time now and if I have to down the line I'll use them again.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your exciting feedback with us today, Robert! We're honored to accompany your journey to a brighter financial future. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to be your guide.

Feb. 5th, 2021

Olivia San Luis, AZ

Awesome! I was very concerned when I decided to retire and my income would be about half of what I earned while working. I had worked for 35+ years, and I was ready to move on, but concerned with my debt, and I did not want to consider bankruptcy. FDR was the best decision and choice I made! Thank you.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Our pleasure! Thank you, Olivia, for sharing your experiences in our program. Hearing that our service provided you with peace of mind is beyond rewarding! Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for important communications regarding your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Feb. 5th, 2021

James B Fleming South Dartmouth, MA

They were able to develop a plan to resolve my debt that I could live with

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Terrific feedback, James! Our top goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a brighter financial future. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Larry & Lavelle Cannon Tickfaw, LA

They did exactly what they said they would do and in a timely fashion.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

That is what we are all about, Larry and Lavelle. Our top goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a brighter financial future. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Anthony Abdallah Portland, ME

Every customer service I experienced in the past 4 years has been exceptional

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

That is the goal, Anthony! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Carol Darst

They keep me informed and part of the process.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are glad to hear that, Carol! It is our goal to give our clients the best estimates possible so that they can be the most successful in our program. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Anthony Shelfo Reno, NV

Excellent help and easy to contact and communicate with right from the start.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Anthony! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jessica Clyaat Lakeland, FL

Very helpful. They made a stressful situation a bit easier to deal with.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Terrific feedback, Jessica! Our top goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a brighter financial future. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Anita Lewis Evansville, IN

When I first contacted FDR, I was really worried that they could not help me and that the plan they wanted me to agree to, would not work. I was really scared. I almost backed out of the agreement. I am so glad I decided not to. I have been in the program long enough that I have accepted a settlement agreement with many creditors and only have one left to settle. I made my payments every month and FDR followed through on the rest. I even found a way to pay extra a couple of times, which also speed up the process. Thanks to FDR, I am on my way to getting myself back where I needed to be financially. We all make mistakes at times. I know I did, by letting my credit card debt get out of hand. The responsible thing for me to do was to realize I needed to address this problem, learn more about money management, and move forward. I also love their website! There are so many tools and so much valuable information on the website. I can also see what statis all of my accounts are in, what payments are being made, and the balance of my dedicated account. The honesty and dedication of FDR are amazing. Working through their program has been one of the best decisions I have made!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Anita, we cannot tell you how happy it makes us to hear about your experience! We're elated to be able to assist you along your debt-free journey and we'll always have your back. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 20th, 2021

Eric Krupnick Ellicott City, MD

For now I'm going to give 5 stars. I may update this later. I love how nice, understanding, and amazing everyone at freedom is in customer service. I've talked to multiple people, and everyone has been great. So far I've settled two of my cards , which I'm do excited about. On what to improve is perhaps negotiating debt? I'd like to talk to someone who does the negotiating. I'm reading, and learning a lot on how all of this is done. I recently rejected my third offer because previously my own credit company offered me a much lower settlement. I'm praying freedom can negotiate a better settlement. Things have been hard financially before covid, more so since then, and now with job changes, etc. I just want to be debt free soon with the best deal possible. Thank you freedom for all you are doing for me. So really I would like to be involved more in the process of how negotiating is done. So 5 stars at this point.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Eric, we cannot tell you how happy it makes us to hear about your experience! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 14th, 2021

Karol Braz Gloucester, MA

I enrolled in sept 2020. I had 20,400 dollars in debt. One thing you need to know is that when you stop paying your credit cards you accrue more debt. They resolve it based on the accrued debt. The percent in the amount they settled is based on the new accrued debt due to not paying your credit cards. Biggest thing is to put as much as possible to the debt monthly. I was a client who paid my bills on time but was not making headway. It was difficult not paying my bills. Put that money to paying down that debt. Trust them, relax and enjoy not being stressed. Your credit score will plummet. Make sure you don’t have to move anytime soon. Good luck!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Karol, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 2nd, 2021

Jeannie Orlowski Rockland, MA

I spoke to Mike who was an amazing person to talk with. He explained in detail the things that would happen, so I was not surprised. I was alarmed when my credit score tanked, because even though I was hugely in credit card debt, I was keeping them paid, but with Covid and all things that went on I had to resort to this. I am not unhappy I did. I believe not having a credit card and only a debit card is teaching me to settle the urges to purchase when you just cannot, you don't have the money. I am very grateful that I am able to settle some debt, and work on creating an 800 credit score in the very near future. Thank you for your help Freedom Debt Relief

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jeannie, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Alison A Durell Glen Burnie, MD

Retirement is supposed to be a nice time in one's life, even if one isn't able to spend extravagantly or travel. However, my retirement turned into some kind of nightmare due to 2 years of fraudulent assault on my bank, credit cards, and taking out new loans. I was fighting a never ending cycle in which some companies would not accept fraud mediations. I was overpaying on my 2 credit cards but interest rates kept balances high. I had a spinal cord injury leaving me disabled and with many medical expenses. It was obvious my pension and SS were no longer able to deal with it all. I needed to take action and stop being a victim. I saw an ad for Freedom Debt and placed an inquiry. No sooner had I completed that form, Chris called from the company ! We spent the rest of the afternoon discussing the program and getting setup. Chris made it so easy to talk about the embarrassing subject of debt. Never have I experienced such an "enjoyable" time on a dreaded topic. Chris was realistic but also helped me feel hopeful that with effort, things could improve. My followup call with Kelly was also a very personable and encouraging one. She went over my Dashboard pointing out different areas to become familiar with. It has been awhile since I've experienced outstanding customer service. I feel a great sense of hope and comfort knowing that this company truly seems to be about its customers.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Alison, we cannot tell you how happy it makes us to hear about your experience! We take pride in making sure our clients meet their goals of becoming debt-free and we'll always be right by your side. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 19th, 2021

Drew yancey Fallon, NV

I have been with FDR for quite a while now; I live on a fixed income, and I am retire; when I joined the program, and because I was overwhelmed with credit card debt; I honestly thought there would "never" be any way out of my financial condition without having to file bankruptcy. Learning about the FDR program on television, and then calling in and speaking with an associate; I decided to become part of this wonderful program; at times because of the heavy amount of debt that I had in the beginning; it has been difficult with my share of the dedicated monthly deposits I have to make each month; however, seeing the tremendous results through watching my progress on the dashboard; I now know I can truly finish all the way to graduation of this great program. I have also watched my credit rating start to improve, and I am extremely grateful for all the hard work that Freedom Debt Relief has put forth to finally starting to bringing me back toward healthy financial freedom. I would recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anyone! Thank you very much! W. Drew Yancey, Jr.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Your dedication and commitment to the program are beyond amazing. Amazing feedback, Drew! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Here's to a brighter financial future!

May. 12th, 2021

Thomas Salter Fort Myers, FL

I am very grateful to Freedom Debt Relief. I could not get my financial situation under control after my wife that passed over 8 years ago. I was still paying my bills but only minimum payments. The more I owed the more might credit score was going down. I finally feel now that I've been with Freedom Debt Relief for over a year and a half that my financial status it's getting better and better. After having 9 creditors I owed, I only have one left to settle with. I am very excited about having my credit is paid off. Thank you so much Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thomas, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear that we were able to assist you along your financial journey and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 20th, 2021

Because of coronavirus we had three factories shut down and I lost several hundred clients and I could not make payments. I am very happy I went through freedom with everything that has happened. They will got to bat foy you. Most of the accounts were settled for half or less. I am happy with that. Whenever we had a question or problem, they were right there. Whenever something got settled. They text me to see if I agree to the settlement.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Anonymous, thank you for the kind review. We understand that our client's financial conditions can change especially during a worldwide pandemic. We are here every step of the way to help you to move forward and resolve your debt. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Ronda

Everybody I’ve talked to has been very pleasant. I am very happy with the employees. Every time I called because I needed help with something or I needed to lower my payment because of covid, they were very helpful and pleasant. It seemed like it took longer than they set out with. It was supposed to be within three years and it has been almost five and I am almost done. I don’t know why it took so long.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ronda, Thank you for taking the time to leave honest feedback for us. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!”

Brad Schmidt

Excellent. I contacted them but I then I resisted. They told me the truth. My borderline credit rating would plummet, which it did at first. But as the program progressed and we were legally paying off my debt, in 1.5 years of a 4 year payoff plan my credit rating is almost back to where it was when I enrolled and I am over 30,000 lower is my debt

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Brad. we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We provide thorough information about proper expectations about our program. We are thrilled to see the investment is paying off. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Selma

Signing up with Freedom Debt Relief was a great step for getting myself back on track they took care of the larger bills I had while I straighten out the smaller ones. I finished earlier than expected. And I was glad of that.I would recommend going through this program. Especially If you're not in a hurry to make a big purchase, like buying a home.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Selma. We are thrilled to hear all the success the program has provided. We are so thankful to be part of your financial journey. We look forward to your coming success. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief.

Early

If you’re in debt over your head, freedom debt relief is wonderful. I think they have handled it very well. I was struggling and I saw their advertisement and I am happy I contacted them because it works wonderfully for me. I am almost halfway through my contact and I am very satisfied. They get back to me every time I contact them immediately. I get emails regularly. I feel good about the speed they have negotiated my debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program. We strive to get the best settlements to help you save money and time. We care for our client's well-being and awareness of their program progress. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 18th, 2020

Ivan B.

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been exceptional. I was very hesitant in taking that step to ask for help and thinking the worst and being denied help. I was wrong, the first person I spoke with made me feel at ease and knew what I was looking for. The person took my information and explained the program thoroughly. The response was quick as to whether the program was going to help me. I am so happy that I made the contact, it has lifted so much pressure off my shoulders and got me back on track with my finances.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ivan, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We are thrilled you took the first step and allow us to hear your financial situation. We care and want to truly help people regain their lives. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to be part of your financial journey. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303.

Nov. 3rd, 2020

Kim

Very pleased. I had financially hardships that I was not anticipating and they were able to get me help in my time of need. I was a little skeptical at first but I got reassurance from a friend that they were a reputable company and I was able to fulfill the process and I was happy that I have graduated from them. It helped me consolidated everything into one payment.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Kim. Thank you for taking the first step to resolve your debt. We are thrilled to see the hard work pay off. We look forward to your coming success. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 16th, 2020

Marge jaros

Excellent company to work with. Been working with them since 2018 and my debt is almost gone. I have already been referring freedom debt relief to sooo many people. I am very thankful to everyone who have been helping my get to my goal. I have just a few more months and i am debt free. Everyone should use freedom debt relief for their debt problems.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much, Marge! We are so glad you are pleased with the results provided by the program thus far. We are thankful you have been hard at work with staying committed each month, which has been making our job a lot easier when assisting you. Did you know we offer incentives for client referrals? For more information, please contact Client Services at (800) 655-6303 or at [email protected] Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 5th, 2020

Akbar Pasha

It was great journey. Really thankful for the help to get rid of my debt. Just one thing FDR should clearly define what are their service charges at the time of settlement. And also NLLG law firm should be helpful instead of rushing to close the settlement. I did not got proper help from NLLG law firm they did not helped me while settlling my BOA account. They did not fight for rescuing principal amount they only reduced intrest amount of my credit and I end up paying whole amount which I actually owe to BOA. I was not expecting from NLLG law firm. But still I am very happy with FDR program.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your Akbar. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Sep. 25th, 2020

Melvin Washington

Once I became a part of this company, my worries were over. I no longer had to deal with phone calls from collectors and I knew that payments were being settled and on time. When I had a question, which was not that often, the representatives are courteous and very helpful. They make sure that I understand everything about my account and the procedures that they are taking and why they are taking them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Melvin. We provide quality customer service in each interaction. We address each question and find solutions as they arise. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 23rd, 2020

Sharon Wylie

They took my debts and settled saving alit of money. Made my monthly payments affordable and will have it paid for in a year. They explain everything and needs your approval before the settlements are made. No surprises!! You can access you account and see where your at with the debt you are responsible for. They are always courteous and helpful with questions or concerns. Would recommend they highly for those feeling trapped.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are so glad you trusted us to help you become debt-free, Sharon! We enjoy keeping you informed and providing you the tools to be successful when completing your graduation path. If you need anything, feel free to lean on us and to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial needs!

Sep. 29th, 2020

Faye

I’ve never had a wonderful credit score and I couldn’t handle it and I saw an advertisement on TV about Freedom Debt Relief so I called them. When I first got in touch with them, everything was explained. I am very relieved that I went with them. It is the best thing I have ever done. I can call them or sign into the dashboard anytime to find out what is going on.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Faye, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad our program could be an effective solution for you with getting your finances in order. For updates concerning your graduation path, please reach out to Client Services at 1(800)655-6303 or [email protected] Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 20th, 2020

Amy

My husband was no longer working and we have some medical bills, those can pile up, so I was in credit card debt so we were looking to consolidate and this was our best option. They have wonderful customer support. They are very friendly. They’ve done a wonderful job and let me know if there are any changes by sending me a text or an email. I am glad I went with this company.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for leaving us a great review, Amy! We are so glad we could be an affordable solution for you and your family when looking for relief. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 20th, 2020

Angelita Jimenez Grand Prairie, TX

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been nothing but positive. I like the fact that I have the options to look at my account in a very user friendly web platform. They are available when I need them through phone or chat. They are very understanding when payment changes have to be made to my account and give me very easy understandable answers to all my questions.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Angelita, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 2nd, 2020

Charlotte Albuquerque, NM

I have about half of my debt left and I'll be done in June and they've been real good about getting my problem solved with my creditor. I feel good about using them, things are going good. They've always been good to me and they've always solved my issues. Also they're always there to help me out if I need to have my payment pushed up a day or two or three you know so they're great.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Charlotte, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We strive to get the best settlement to resolve your debt. We are here every step of the way and look forward to your coming success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 25th, 2020

Carmen

I didn't know what to do about my credit card bills. I keep asking them to please give me a break and to not give me interest or the penalties. I've been with Freedom Debt Relief for almost a year now and I would recommend it to anybody who you know who in the same situation. Everyone has been great to work with. They email me about what they are doing.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your wonderful review, Carmen! We strive to provide the best service possible to our clients, to ensure they are comfortable and confident with us. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 28th, 2020

Barbara

I really didn’t want to file for bankruptcy so I contacted freedom. They have negotiated for me and made the whole process easier. They saved me a lot of money. They did exactly what they said they would do and kept me informed. Every time I called with a questions, they were able to answer it completely. I didn’t have to wait for them to call me back. Everyone is trained really well.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Barbara, thank you for sharing your kind thoughts about our program. It's definitely rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our clients and to know we are making a difference in their life! We're proud of what we do and we look forward to assisting you in becoming debt-free. If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303.

Jul. 16th, 2020

Sherry Rayville, LA

My experience with Freedom debt relief has been so good from day one. I talked to a great and understanding person, who never judged me or ask me down questions. They checked on me from time to time to see how I was doing. And even when a bill showed up afterward, they call me to ask if I wanted that bill added. Hey I cant say anything but goodness from this company. They dont know me from anybody else they talk to, but I could not tell. Grat people, great conversation, will lead to a great ending. Oh dont forget when u look on your phone and see when you are need to approve a debt .

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much, Sherry! We are so thrilled to hear how well our agents have been treating you throughout this entire process! We simply enjoy what we do and are dedicated to bettering your financial future. Please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jun. 24th, 2020