Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved billions in debt since its founding in 2002.

The company has considerable industry experience and high client satisfaction ratings.

With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. Its minimum debt requirement is $7,500. Freedom Debt Relief accepts clients dealing with financial hardship that meet this threshold and clients that can make regular payments to an account to pay for settlements. Freedom Debt Relief employs professional debt experts to negotiate and settle debt for those suffering financial hardship.

The company offers a debt settlement program that involves negotiating with creditors to lower total debt owed and is available in 37 states.

On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges 22 percent of your total enrolled debt, which means the cost varies depending on your financial situation. To settle a $20,000 debt, it will cost around $4,000.

View Freedom Debt Relief reviews below.

The Good

• Excellent Settlement Program and Debt Relief Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews
  • Online Dashboard
  • No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

Excellent Settlement Program and Debt Relief Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages to its debt settlement services including:

• Low minimum of $7,500 in debt to begin debt settlement
  • Costs between 15 and 25 percent of the total unsecured debt
  • Free consultation with a Certified Debt Consultant

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation with a highly trained, IAPDA-certified debt consultant when a consumer decides to enlist the company's debt settlement services.

Experience and Accreditations

As an accredited debt relief company, Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 17 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. It has settled over two million accounts since its founding and regularly settles over 50,000 accounts monthly.

Freedom Debt Relief has years of experience standing between the creditor and the client. Freedom will work to obtain settlements that resolve credit card debt (or any type of unsecured debt).

FDR will walk clients through the debt settlement process: first, customers will voluntarily choose to stop making monthly payments to lenders. Instead, clients will elect to make a monthly deposit into a separate special purpose account to save money to pay for the settlements once negotiated. Freedom Debt Relief will then work to negotiate a settlement on behalf of its clients.

Unfortunately, this settlement process will affect your credit score. If you miss any minimum payments on your credit card or other debt, this will decrease your credit score. It's smart to have a plan for boosting your credit before you start the debt settlement process.

If you choose a debt settlement plan to resolve your debts, the debts you settle are marked as "settled" on your credit report.

While there are some risks to debt settlement, this process allows you to settle debts, avoid bankruptcy, and become debt-free.

Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Most Freedom Debt reviews on Best Company are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining debt management, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the debt settlement program.

Clients drowning in high amounts of unsecured debt (credit card debt, personal loans, medical debt, student loan debt) usually find that the company can save a large percentage of what they owe.

Despite the debt settlement program's tendency to negatively affect credit scores, clients with mountains of credit card debt find it extremely helpful for debt reduction. It's also important for people to know that forgiven debt is considered taxable income, so you may owe more in taxes when using debt settlement services.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts. It also offers education to help clients improve their financial knowledge.

Not many debt settlement companies in the industry offer such helpful tools.

No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

As opposed to a debt consolidation company which consolidates all of a customer's debt into one consolidation loan and one monthly payment, debtors approach Freedom Debt Relief as a last resort in order to escape high amounts of debt and avoid declaring bankruptcy.

Freedom Debt Relief doesn't charge any fees until after debt is settled with creditors. This practic is standard for the industry. Debt Relief companies, like National Debt Relief and Pacific Debt, also do not have upfront fees.

Upon enrollment, customers will open an FDIC-insured bank account that the client controls. Clients will put all of their money that would have gone toward paying their debt into this bank account instead. This is the main reason why this program hurts your credit score more than debt consolidation.

Next, FDR or its representatives or agents will negotiate with your creditors to settle on debt to pay.

Freedom Debt Relief makes money by charging fees on the enrolled debt amount. Its average fees are a bit high (around 22 percent fees on enrolled debt), but its services are thorough.

The company's ability to help clients find an easier road to financial freedom and paying off debt is highly valuable.

The Bad

• Freedom Debt Relief Cost
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints
  • Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Lawsuit

Freedom Debt Relief Cost

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges $4,000 to settle $20,000 in debt (22 percent of total debt). If Freedom Debt Relief cuts your debt in half, you would end up paying $14,000 instead of $20,000.

Users are charged an average of 22 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more or less than this to use FDR. FDR’s prices range between 15 and 25 percent. The rates vary depending on the state the client lives in.

Current national debt relief trends indicate that debt settlement companies tend to charge a percentage of enrolled debt as opposed to saved debt. This means that the more total debt you have, the more debt settlement companies will charge you.

Although working with a debt settlement company still saves you from paying thousands of dollars to creditors, it's better to work with companies that charge a percentage of saved debt rather than enrolled debt.

So exactly how much will Freedom Debt Relief cost you? It will cost you around 22 percent of your total enrolled debt, but customers will have to have a consultation to get an accurate estimate. The fee is competitive for the industry. The fee is assessed when a successful settlement is reached.

However, Freedom Debt Relief’s services are high quality and make it easier to make your way to being debt-free.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers debt settlement programs in only 37 states. If Freedom Debt Relief does not offer services in your state, you'll have to consider other debt settlement companies.

Most debt settlement companies have a minimum debt requirement to ensure a payout. A debt settlement company that charges by saved debt will not run into this problem as much.

Freedom Debt Relief requires a minimum debt amount of $7,500 (the amount of which is charged fees between 15 and 25 percent). While this threshold is low compared to other debt settlement companies, it does rule out people struggling with lower debt amounts.

An additional limitation with Freedom Debt Relief is that the company only works with debtors with unsecured debt. Freedom Debt Relief is not an option for those struggling with secured debt.

Complaints

While most of the Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The two main complaints clients seem to have are the following:

• Debt settlement takes too long or isn't as effective as people hoped
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers up to 25 percent of their total enrolled debt

These complaints are fairly common within the debt settlement industry. It’s important for clients to be fully informed about what debt settlement is and how it works. Potential clients should use the free consultation to learn more about the time it takes to reach a settlement and specific price information.

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Lawsuit

In 2019, the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and Freedom Debt Relief reached an agreement that FDR would:

• Make it clear that in some cases FDR may not be able to negotiate a debt if the creditor is unwilling to negotiate
  • Let consumers know that, in some cases, the creditor will only negotiate if the client is also directly involved in the negotiations, and that the consumer has the right to refuse to participate in the negotiations and can remove the debt from their program without penalty
  • Make it clearer to consumers under what circumstances they will be charged a fee
  • Stop charging fees on all accounts where the settlement amount was not reduced, or where the creditor wrote off the debt on their own
  • Make it clearer to consumers that, if they end their program early, any money left in their program savings account belongs to them, minus any funds earned by the company according to legal statues
  • Pay restitution money to injured consumers
  • Pay a civil penalty

It's a good idea for potential clients to do some research on the process, consumers' rights, and industry standards for settlement companies before setting up a free consultation with a debt settlement service. It's also recommended to read recent customer reviews to get a better sense of Freedom Debt Relief's commitment to clients and how good its settlement services are.

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, ample debt settlement experience, thoughtful and experienced debt consultants, negotiation with each creditor, and more. The company's 15 to 25 percent fees are pretty standard in comparison to other debt settlement companies (like National Debt Relief).

While people interested in a debt management plan or debt consolidation loan will need to consider other companies, Freedom Debt Relief is a good option for those seeking a debt settlement program.

FDR's debt negotiation experience is worth the money. Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews relate that the company has saved them thousands of dollars by negotiating with their creditors. If you're looking to settle your debt through debt negotiation, we highly recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a reasonable quote from them during your free consultation.

Denise Burnett
August 11th, 2019 Hollywood, FL

They just made me feel at ease and knowing that I can see the end product is making me sleep better. I spoke with Arthur at first, he just was so warm and comforting n very sim pathetic to what was going on in my life that I said yes immediately to this plan.

Aug 11, 2019

We're glad to hear about your experience and how our program has brought you peace of mind, Denise! We will be sure to pass along your kudos! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Elaine Benton
August 8th, 2019 Port Saint Lucie, FL DETAILS

Freedom Debt Relief has helped me in getting rid of my credit card debts. They have given me the confidence I need and relief of mind that someday I will be debt free.

Aug 08, 2019

We are so excited to hear about your success, Elaine! Our team cannot wait to help you achieve your goal of a debt-free future. Feel free to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions (800) 655-6303 or email us at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Chris Schuster
August 8th, 2019 Hollywood, FL

The best thing I ever did.Especially when my credit card company told me they were going to start charging me 24% interest. That is the main reason I went with Freedom debt relief

Aug 08, 2019

It sounds like you found us just in the nick of time, Chris! We cannot wait to resolve your debt. Feel free to reach out to Client Services if you ever need any assistance via phone or email at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Steve Jarrett
August 8th, 2019 Spring Hill, TN DETAILS

I got behind on some of my credit cards and saw the advertisement on Facebook for Freedom Debt 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐟 . At first, I thought it was just another scam but after following the steps I have come to realize they are the best debt relief program out there. They make it so easy to get back on your feet and eliminate all the stress of credit card bills. If your looking for help trust me they are the Real Deal.

Aug 08, 2019

We are so happy you found us, Steve! We are ecstatic to hear that our program has relieved your stress and given you peace of mind. Feel free to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions (800) 655-6303 or email us at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Elaine Dougherty
August 7th, 2019 Hampshire, TN DETAILS

Rusty gave good info concerning a creditor summons I received.

Aug 07, 2019

Elaine, we appreciate your feedback! We are so happy Rusty was helpful during this difficult time. We encourage you to keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com or contact Client Services with any questions at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Nikki Jones
August 7th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

After sending money to Freedom Debt Relief for almost a year, I could no longer handle the harassment of debt collectors calling me. FDR does nothing to help with this aspect of debt. I finally decided to just settle with collections after I realized I’d get off much cheaper that way. Called FDR to get out of their program. They inform me that they will only reimburse me about 1/3 of the amount I’ve banked with them. They’ve put nothing towards my debt. They haven’t even dealt with the legal aspect at all. But they’re keeping 2/3 of my money. Effectively digging my debt hole deeper. I realize they are a for-profit company. I realize they are in the business of cashing in on people’s desperation. But keeping my that much of my money when they’ve done absolutely nothing to help me? That’s a scam. And I wish it was illegal so they’d face consequences. But despite being ethically and morally wrong on every level, it’s perfectly legal. Please don’t fall for their scam.

CJ
August 7th, 2019 Mary Esther, FL DETAILS

This has been a great experience, I watching my debt getting better each day, month. Will also work with me if I can't pay for that week. Thank you for helping me.

Aug 07, 2019

CJ, thank you for leaving a five-star review! Our team is thrilled to be serving you as our valued client and will continue to provide you excellent service. We encourage you to keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com or contact Client Services with any questions at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Lenora Pulliam
August 7th, 2019 Montclair, CA DETAILS

I am very happy with Freedom Debt Relief so far. They knowledgeable and very helpful.

Aug 07, 2019

Lenora, we value your feedback! It's great to be able to help you in achieving your financial goals, and our team is here for you when you need us or have any questions. We encourage you to keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com or contact Client Services with any questions at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Denise
August 7th, 2019 Holtsville, NY DETAILS

When you first sign up they don’t tell you everything. My payments have gone up $400 a month which is ridiculous. I did this program because I couldn’t afford my credit card debt and now i am almost back to where i was

Aug 09, 2019

We're so sorry to hear about your negative experience, Denise. There are various reasons we could ask you to increase your monthly deposit. Our goal is to help you achieve your financial goals and get you back on track for success. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Rosa Perez
August 7th, 2019 Hollywood, FL DETAILS

I am half way to be debt free thanks to Freedom Debt.

Aug 07, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Rosa! We love being part of your success to financial freedom and are thrilled to hear about your success in the program thus far. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief.

Lori
August 7th, 2019 Pell City, AL DETAILS

so far things have been great They are the nicest people and helpfull in every way.

Aug 07, 2019

Lori, we value your feedback! Our team loves being part of your success to financial freedom. We will be here for you every step of the way, and we will continue to provide you with that excellent professional service throughout your program. You can also check your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Melissa
August 7th, 2019 Gering, NE DETAILS

All representatives that I have spoken to have been very kind, courteous, and very understanding regarding my situation. Willing to help and taking the time to explain in detail how the process works, etc.

Aug 07, 2019

Melissa, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are happy to take the time to ensure you have all the program knowledge you need and appreciate you being a valued client. You can also check your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Suzanne Thomas
August 6th, 2019 Port Deposit, MD DETAILS

I will give you guys a 5 star rating due to helping me along with issues that I receive along the way such as court notices, lawyer letters, collection agency threats, etc. I simply emailed the documents and you guys took over and really took a huge weight off of my shoulders every time I received a letter that stressed me out. Thank you very much!!! NO THANKS IN EDITING MY REVIEW!!!!!!!!!

Aug 06, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Suzanne. We want to assure you that our team of highly trained Client Advocates is here with you, every step of the way. They will continue to be your guides through the negotiation process. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303. You can also keep track of your progress, approve settlements and more through your Client Dashboard located at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nickie
August 6th, 2019 New Windsor, NY DETAILS

They have resolved almost all of my debt

Aug 06, 2019

That is wonderful to hear, Nickie. Our team works hard to resolve your accounts. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Joe B
August 6th, 2019 Bay Shore, NY DETAILS

Freedom Debt Relief has taken the stress out of my financial crisis. Having Freedom handle and resolve my debt while reducing the interest and many years of payments we couldn’t afford is life changing to our family. Thank you to all I’ve had the pleasure of talking to in navigating us toward freedom from debt.

Aug 06, 2019

We appreciate your feedback, Joe. We work hard to negotiate great settlements for you and we are happy to hear that you are pleased with your savings. We are here to support you at every step of your debt-free journey, so please feel free to contact our Client Services team any time you have questions! Give them a call at 1-800-655-6303 or reach them by email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

KENNETH & CAROLYN PLEUSS
August 6th, 2019 Haines City, FL DETAILS

We give FREEDOM DEBT RELIEF five (5) stars in resolving our more than thirty thousand dollars ($30,000.00 ) quickly as long as we did our job in making our monthly comment. And when possible sending an additional amount we could, this would help get those settlements faster. We are extremely pleased with FREEDOM DEDT RELIEF, and we will graduate earlier than our expected date. THANK YOU FDR.

Mar 08, 2019

Thank you for sharing, Mr. and Ms. Pleuss! We're thrilled to know the two of you have saved a significant amount of money in resolving your debts with us. This is our ultimate goal, after all. Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns about your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to a brighter financial future!

Dawn L
August 6th, 2019 Lake Worth, FL DETAILS

Since the beginning of this service, every staff member has been exceptionally helpful, very courteous and patient with me. In the beginning, I called a lot with tons of questions and everyone acted as they knew me for a very long time. They answered all of my questions without showing any annoyance with me. Now I am 10-11 months in and all of my debt has been negotiated, and I will be started my loan process with their sister company. I am so relieved and excited. Thank you so much to the team at Freedom Debt Relief.

Oct 26, 2018

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to be your partner on your debt-free journey, Dawn! We're looking forward to working with you to get your debt behind you! Along the way, please feel free to reach out to our client services team at (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Roger
August 5th, 2019 Chippewa Falls, WI

FDR has taken a great load off my shoulders. There has a month or two the my payment was tough but not any where the mess I had before FDR. Just had an account take me to court but the attorneys at FDR handled it without any problems. Great service

Aug 06, 2019

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Roger. It is wonderful to hear of your satisfaction with our program and speedy help with a legal account. We are here to support you at every step of your debt-free journey, so please feel free to contact our Client Services team any time you have questions! Give them a call at 1-800-655-6303 or reach them by email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Hector R. Perez-Gilbe
August 5th, 2019 Irvine, CA

Great program. As is normal I entered the program with lots of doubts in my mind. This was a huge decision for me. A couple of months after I started the program the settlements started to happen and I was starting to feel the relief of getting my debts under control. I was happy with the decision to join the program. There still work to do, but it was a great decision.

Feb 27, 2018

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Warren
August 5th, 2019 New York, NY

Great staff always h elp and informative. They answer all questions

Aug 06, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Warren. Our staff is always happy to help and offer assistance. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Ma Rosario Dayan
August 5th, 2019 Arlington, VA DETAILS

Freedom Debt Relief keeps me updated on my debts’ status, and the way I see it - I will be able to pay-off all my debts on schedule.

Aug 06, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Ma Rosario Dayan. Our team is thrilled to be offering you our service. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

DAM
August 5th, 2019 Olive Branch, MS

They were very easy to work with and very professional.

Aug 06, 2019

Thank you for your glowing review. We pride ourselves on our world class customer service and we look forward to serving you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you to your debt free future.

Armando
August 5th, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS

Freedom has always been very helpful and understanding and we greatly appreciate them working with us .

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for your five-star review, Armando! Our team is delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward gaining your financial freedom back. Keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Franklin
August 5th, 2019 Crisfield, MD

They have been most helpful. Answers all my questions

Aug 05, 2019

Franklin, thank you for your review! We're happy to be able to answer all your questions. You can also follow your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Angeles Ramirez
August 5th, 2019 San Francisco, CA

Clear from the beginning. All questions answered every time i called! Even when I'm feeling anxious they have the right words to calm me down. Thank you FDR

Aug 05, 2019

We value your feedback, Angeles! It's great knowing we can give you peace of mind and relieve some of your anxieties. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Katy
August 5th, 2019 Blue Springs, MO DETAILS

Made me feel comfortable and answered all my questions

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Katy! We're happy to be able to make this process easier for you and will be here for you the whole way. You can also check your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

PJ
August 5th, 2019 Palm Bay, FL DETAILS

Got the answer I was looking for. I wanted to pay off FDR the end of August.

Aug 05, 2019

Congratulations on your success thus far in our program, PJ! We're glad we could help you achieve a better financial future. You can also check your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Donna
August 5th, 2019 Stuart, FL DETAILS

Prompt and courteous service! The representative I spoke with was very helpful!! I am very pleased with my experiences with FDR!!

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for your review, Donna! Our team is thrilled the representative you spoke with was so helpful. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Penny A.
August 5th, 2019 Naples, FL DETAILS

From the start I have been very satisfied with the process and results of FDR. I have and will continue to refer other customers to FDR.

Aug 05, 2019

Penny, we appreciate your kind review! Thank you so much for recommending us to others. We also encourage you to keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com or contact Client Services with any questions at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Cathy Dressler
August 5th, 2019 Ventura, CA DETAILS

They helped us so much we could not pay our bills because of medical bills so now we are set on the right track thanks to freedom debt relief thank you so much the other company we had tried still has not settled our large bill and probably never will it was called prime solutions do not ever use them

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for your five-star review, Cathy! Our team is delighted to know we got you back on track to financial freedom. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Angela
August 5th, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS

I can say that I have been with others and have not gotten the results that I am getting from you. Thank you for being open and clear with understanding. I have recommended you to others.

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Angela! We are happy to have you as a valued client. We encourage you to keep up the good work in furthering your success to financial freedom. Our team is thrilled you would recommend us to others. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Mary Campos
August 5th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS

I Can't Thank you enough, at first I was getting worried things were not going fast enough, but then things started moving very fast very happy with results

Aug 05, 2019

Mary, we value your feedback! We understand it can be a slow start to gaining your financial freedom back and we want to thank you for having that trust in the program, and the patience in us while we work your accounts. We encourage you to keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com or contact Client Services with any questions at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Sandra Meza
August 5th, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS

Be careful when you try to enter the program, the person that contacts you lies about fees and how much you're go8ng to pay, also be aware that you will have to pay taxes over the savings that you're do g so overall you'll be saving a lot less of what they tell you and your credit score is absolutely drowning, don't recommend it at all, very untruthful people

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for sharing, Sandra. We would love to address your concern. A member of our team will be reaching out to you shortly.

Justin Robinson
August 5th, 2019 Garland, TX DETAILS

It's been the best financial decision i have made for me and my family. I don't feel alone. It has lifted the burden of feeling like i have to do it on my own. And it allows us to budget better month to month. Thank God for FDR!

Aug 05, 2019

We are thrilled to read your review, Justin! It is our pleasure to relieve some of the burdens off of you. We are so happy to know this process has been smooth for you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you to your debt-free future.

John
August 5th, 2019 Columbia, MO DETAILS

I highly recommend Freedom debt relief! I was out of options in being able to pay all my debts. It was the best decision I could have made to keep me out of bancruptcy. It was a very difficult choice at first but so glad I did it.

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for your review, John! Our team is committed to your success and know this can be a difficult process. If you come across any questions or concerns, please contact customer service at 1-800-655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Steve and michelle erwin
August 5th, 2019 Columbus Junction, IA

We are really happy with freedom debit relief they are taking care of all our debit and without any hassle and doing it for less then what we would have had to pay ourselves now we don’t worry about creditors calling and hassling us and we could t be more happy with our choice thank you freedom debit relief

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for writing a great review, Steve and Michelle Erwin! Our team is delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward gaining your financial freedom back. We will be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you to your debt-free future.

William Davis
August 5th, 2019 Joppa, MD DETAILS

In recent months I have been able to again meet the requirements of my relationship with Freedom Debt Relief and because my monthly payment into my account is made on time the relief that I have regarding my debt and what the outlook is for me has changed my life and how I regard myself. I can't thank you all enough...all I had to do was my part...thank you!

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback, William! We're excited to resolve your debt and help you achieve your financial goals. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1-800- 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Lora Lynell Turner
August 5th, 2019 Tallahassee, FL DETAILS

FDR is instrumental in helping me to get out of debt and to getting back on track to having a better future at managing my financial needs, in a more responsible and in a positive way. Rebuilding my credit history and in obtaining a better credit score is needed and welcomed. I can't wait to be a first time home owner. I am looking forward to engage in the many options and benefits that FDR has afforded me after my Graduation Date. I appreciate and is so very thankful to be a participant in the FDR program. It has changed my life!

Aug 05, 2019

We appreciate you you, Lora, for taking out the time to share how you've benefited from our services. It is our absolute pleasure to provide a service that guides you to a debt free future. As your journey continues, we ask that you reach out to our Client Services team with any questions or concerns that come up along the way. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Marlene Johnson
August 5th, 2019 Woodland, CA

I feel real relax knowing creditor aren’t calling me and everything is getting resolved quickly.

Aug 05, 2019

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us, Marlene. We're so glad to hear our program has allowed you to have peace of mind regarding your finances. Please be sure to visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com to see how far you've come along your Graduation Path. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Donnalee Jackson
August 5th, 2019 Plant City, FL DETAILS

FDR is just that. In no time I will be credit card debt free. I have learned my lesson since I called FDR to help me to finally learn that I don't need credit cards. What a relief that is. I have my life back, and I didn't have to take bankruptcy or consolidate. The people at FDR are so understanding and really helpful--not cridicising, but listen to my concerns and fix the problems.There is no other company that has given me such peace of mind. Thank you, Sincerely, Donnalee Jackson

Aug 05, 2019

We appreciate your kind feedback, Donnalee. It's rewarding to hear how pleased you are with our services. Thank you for sharing the many benefits gained from enrolling into our program. As the journey continues, please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step. Congratulations on the progress made along your Graduation Path! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to a debt free future.

Lenora
August 2nd, 2019 Upper Marlboro, MD DETAILS

Don’t do it I have been in this program for 36 months pay about 12000.00 into programs have only settle 2 cards have a judgement bad credit!!!!!has not been a good experience or Decision I could have settled up my own debt

Aug 05, 2019

We appreciate you sharing your frustrations, Lenora. We're terribly sorry to hear that the enrolled creditors chose litigation as an attempt to collect on the balance due. Some creditors are simply more aggressive than others. We would like an opportunity to discuss your concerns further in greater detail. A team specialist will be reaching out to you shortly. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to service your financial needs.

Timothy J ANDERSON
August 2nd, 2019 San Francisco, CA DETAILS

So far it has been great. Everyone has been so nice and helpful.

Aug 02, 2019

We're glad to hear about your positive experience with our program, Timothy! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Bob A.
August 2nd, 2019 Haltom City, TX DETAILS

I am very grateful for the good people at FDR, who stood by me during the times I needed it most. Thank you, Bob

Aug 02, 2019

We're happy you chose us as your partner, Bob! We're confident in your ability to achieve financial success. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

E.Diaz
August 1st, 2019 Largo, FL DETAILS

Great customer service. Everyone I spoke to was so kind and helpful and with such a great will to assist me with my issues. I definitely recommend FDR.

Aug 01, 2019

Thank you for your kind words, E.Diaz! We love being part of your success to financial freedom. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

PAMELA BROOKS
August 1st, 2019 Peoria, AZ DETAILS

we were not informed that they wait til you get sued to try to negotiate, and at that point tell you to up your monthly payment or file bankruptcy... guess i should have went that route first, would have been alot cheaper! have already paid over 3K in fees and only in the program a year

Mar 08, 2019

We appreciate your honest review, Pamela! Our team is excited to work with you and we're looking forward to seeing you reach your financial goals! If you have any questions for us along the way, please don't hesitate to contact client services. They can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or log onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com and chat with us! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Misael Torres
August 1st, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

You guys can rock is been a wonderful experience for me and I’m real happy with your service thank you for everything

Aug 01, 2019

Misae, thank you for taking the time to write a review! We will be here for you every step of the way, and we will continue to provide you with that excellent professional service throughout your program. You can also check your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Kelly
August 1st, 2019 Superior, WI DETAILS

They have been very helpful and wonderful to work with.

Aug 01, 2019

Kelly, we appreciate your feedback! We love being part of your success to financial freedom. We will be here for you every step of the way, and we will continue to provide you with that excellent professional service throughout your program. You can also check your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Sheila Moore
August 1st, 2019 Felton, DE DETAILS

Freedom Debt has help relieve a stressful time in my life .My debts had become overwhelming.After talking with them and started there program I feel relief.I first considered bankruptcy as my way out.Very good customer service.

Aug 01, 2019

Thank you for your review, Sheila! Our team is here to help this process be as stress-free as possible! Keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com or contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

JOSE RODRIGUEZ SALDANA
August 1st, 2019 Rome, NY DETAILS

Excellent service and faster response thanks.

Aug 01, 2019

Thank you so much for your kind review, Jose! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jerry & Janette Jack
August 1st, 2019 Ada, OK

The FDR folks have been wonderful and have been doing exactly what, when and how they advertised. I admit to being scared/skeptical at 1st, but really needed the help...and FDR has come through great! I am about 1/3 paid off of the 9 accounts I had them take over. The savings are real and specifically Marii K has been a fantastic representative. Thank you all! Jerry V & Janette A Jack

Aug 01, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, Jerry & Janette! It is delightful to hear about your experience thus far and know Marii was so fantastic. You can check your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.