Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over $10 billion in debt since its founding and has saved clients over $3 billion.

The company has considerable industry experience and high client satisfaction ratings.

With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. Its minimum debt requirement is $7,500. Freedom Debt Relief employs professional debt experts to negotiate and settle debt for those suffering financial hardship.

The company offers multiple debt settlement (involves working with creditors to lower total debt owed) and debt consolidation (involves consolidating all customer debt into single monthly payments) services and is available in 38 states.

On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges 20 percent of your total enrolled debt, which means the cost varies depending on your financial situation. To settle a $20,000 debt, it will cost around $4,000.

View real Freedom Debt Relief reviews below.

The Good

• Excellent Settlement Program and Debt Relief Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews
  • Online Dashboard
  • No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

Excellent Settlement Program and Debt Relief Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages to its debt settlement services including:

• Minimum of $7,500 in debt to begin debt settlement
  • Costs between 15 and 25 percent of the total unsecured debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation with a highly trained debt consultant when a consumer decides to enlist the company's debt settlement services. The same debt settlement consultant will remain with the client throughout the entire debt settlement program while Freedom Debt Relief helps you resolve your debt. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

As an accredited debt relief company, Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 15 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. It has settled over two million accounts since its founding and regularly settles over 50,000 accounts monthly.

Freedom Debt Relief has years of experience standing between the creditor and the client. Freedom will work to negotiate with every creditor the customer has, in order to secure lower credit card debt (or any type of unsecured debt).

FDR will walk clients through the debt settlement process: first, customers will stop making monthly payments to lenders. Instead, clients will make a monthly payment into a separate account, saving a lump sum for debt negotiation (the minimum payment into this account is different for each company). Freedom will then contact each creditor on the customer's behalf to negotiate a settlement.

Unfortunately, this settlement process will affect your credit score. If you miss any minimum payments on your credit card or other debt, this will decrease your credit score.

However, this process allows you to settle debts, avoid bankruptcy, and become debt-free.

Freedom Debt Relief also understands the importance of proving its ability to negotiate with creditors by maintaining accreditations.

According to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations, in their debt settlement company, above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

These accreditations show that Freedom Debt Relief is dedicated to offering high quality debt relief services to their clients.

Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Most Freedom Debt reviews are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining debt management, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the debt settlement program.

Clients with unsecured debt (credit card debt, personal loans, medical debt, student loan debt) usually find that the company can save a large percentage of money that would otherwise go to their creditors.

Despite the debt settlement program's tendency to negatively affect credit scores, clients with mountains of credit card debt find it extremely helpful for debt reduction.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts. Such resources let customers make informed decisions that will affect their credit scores.

Not many debt settlement companies in the industry offer such helpful tools. These tools help customers keep informed about where they are in the debt resolution process and stay ahead of their lenders and tackle every type of debt (whether it's credit card debt, student loan debt, utility bills, etc.).

No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

As opposed to a debt consolidation company which consolidates all of a customer's debt into one monthly payment, debtors approach Freedom Debt Relief as a last resort in order to escape high amounts of debt.

Because clients come to FDR in order to escape high payments, the company doesn't charge any fees until after debt is settled with creditors. However, most debt relief companies, like National Debt Relief and Pacific Debt, do not have upfront fees.

First, customers will open an account through Freedom Debt Relief into which they will put all of their money that would have gone toward paying their debt (this is the main reason why this program hurts your credit score more than debt consolidation).

Next, FDR will use that account to work with your creditors to find a lower total debt to pay.

Debt settlement companies make money by charging fees on either enrolled debt or saved debt (fees charged to saved debt are more beneficial for customers). Though its services are highly trusted and thorough, its average fees are a bit higher (around 20 percent fees on enrolled debt).

However, FDR’s ability to help clients find an easier road to financial freedom and paying off debt is highly valuable.

The Bad

• Freedom Debt Relief Cost
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints

Freedom Debt Relief Cost

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges $4,000 to settle $20,000 in debt (20 percent of total debt). If Freedom Debt Relief cuts your debt in half, you would end up paying $14,000 instead of $20,000.

Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more or less than this to use FDR. FDR’s prices range between 15 and 25 percent. The rates vary depending on the state the client lives in.

Current national debt relief trends indicate that debt settlement companies tend to charge a percentage of enrolled debt as opposed to saved debt. This means that the more total debt you have, the more debt settlement companies will charge you.

Although working with a debt settlement company still saves you from paying thousands of dollars to creditors, it's better to work with companies that charge a percentage of saved debt rather than enrolled debt.

So exactly how much will Freedom Debt Relief cost you? It will cost you around 20 percent of your total enrolled debt, but customers will have to have a consultation to get an accurate estimate. The price is competitive for the industry and is assessed when a successful settlement is reached.

However, Freedom Debt Relief’s services are high quality and make it easier to make your way to being debt-free.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers debt settlement programs in only 38 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of $7,500 (the amount of which is charged fees between 15 and 25 percent). Most debt settlement companies will require a minimum amount of debt in order to ensure payout.

A debt settlement company that charges by saved debt will not run into this problem as much.

An additional limitation is that Freedom Debt Relief is that the company only works with debtors with unsecured debt. This limitation is understandable since no debt settlement company wants to risk losing its client's homes.

Complaints

While most of the Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have are the following:

• Debt settlement takes too long
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers up to 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

These complaints are fairly common within the debt settlement industry. It’s important for clients to be fully informed about what debt settlement is and how it works. Potential clients should use the free consultation to learn more about the time it takes to reach a settlement and specific price information.

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, ample debt settlement and debt consolidation (consolidated monthly payments) experience, thoughtful and experienced debt consultants, negotiation with each creditor, and more. The company's 15 to 25 percent fees are pretty standard in comparison to other debt settlement companies (like National Debt Relief). However, it does have the potential for higher fees.

FDR's debt negotiation experience is worth the money. Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews relate that the company has saved them thousands of dollars by negotiating with their creditors. If you're looking to settle your debt through debt negotiation, we highly recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a reasonable quote from them during your free consultation.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

Beverly
July 19th, 2019 Calverton, NY DETAILS

Very happy with Freedom Debt, been a customer for the last 3 years and they have paid off approximately 8 debts and have 4 in progress. It has been a long road but I do see a light at the end of this tunnel. Happy my husband and I made the decision to go with Freedom Debt because we had tried another institute and paid dearly with the consequences when they did not pay one single debt and we had to go to court on may of them, and pay up over a period of 5 years.

Jul 19, 2019

Beverly, we are thrilled to read your review! Our team is committed to your success and know this can be a difficult process. We appreciate you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to be a part of your journey to financial freedom. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Donna Hart
July 19th, 2019 Wooster, OH DETAILS

I would like to thank FDR for all the help they have given us! It was FDR that helped us out of a large debt. I am sure they can help any one that is in need of debt relief. My husband and I did not know where to turn because of being so deep in debt. You are never prepared for medical expenses, it is something you don't think about. There can be any type of expense that can lower a persons self esteem, not knowing what to do. Contact Freedon Debt Relief and they will help you and let you know if they can help. Thanks FDR!!!!!

May 14, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review, Donna. You made the best decision when you chose to enroll in Freedom Debt Relief and we are very proud of your success thus far. We are excited to see you debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Richard Shaeffer
July 19th, 2019 Missouri Valley, IA DETAILS

its sort of scary to start. stopping payments and dreading the phone calls, but Freedom debt is there for you whenever you need help or have questions. I have actually recommended them to friends. that's how much I trust them.

Dec 12, 2018

First I would like to congratulate you on being one step closer to financial freedom! You made the right decision by trusting us to assist you with your debt and we are excited to continue to assist you through graduation of your debt relief program. Please don't hesitate to reach out any time you have questions or need assistance, simply call (800) 655-6303 or log onto www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Michael Griffo
July 19th, 2019 Richlandtown, PA DETAILS

I am on my 3rd year with Freedom Debt Relief. I still have 2 of 7 accounts not settled. I had to have a medical procedure done back in February that was very costly. I tried 3 times to get forgiveness for 1 payment. I was denied at first, which led to my checking account being overdrawn. I had no money and had to skip one payment ( I did send notification 4 business days in advance). After Freedom Direct was through threatening me to make the payment up, which I could not do at that time. But I did return to regular payments the next month. Now, I don't know why, and I did ask several times, but my two biggest settled accounts for mored thatn 24 months disappeared as settled. Now they are listed on my account that the accounts were never negotiated and that more than 24 months of payments just disappeared. The accounts are listed again but not marked as settled or the thousands of dollars I already paid are not credited anywhere on my dashboard.

Diana.
July 18th, 2019 Farmersville, TX DETAILS

They deal with all the creditors so you don't have to.

Jul 19, 2019

We appreciate the feedback, Diana. It is our pleasure to assist our clients any way that we can. Please let us know how we can continue to support your debt free journey. You can chat with us live when logged into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Adrienne M.
July 18th, 2019 Arlington, TX DETAILS

I have just recently enrolled with FDR. I did a lot of research beforehand on how to deal with my credit card debt. FDR was the best option for me! They are going to end up saving me thousands of dollars in the end. I am grateful for FDR!

Jul 19, 2019

Welcome to Freedom Debt Relief, Adrienne! We're thrilled for the opportunity to service your financial needs. As your journey with us begins, keep in mind Client Services is available 7 days a week to support your every step! We can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to financial freedom.

Drew
July 18th, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

From day one the experience was very positive and really helped me get out of a very tough spot.

Jul 19, 2019

We're glad to hear your experiences with us have been nothing but positive, Drew. Thank you for taking out the time to share. We hope to continue surpassing your expectations! Remember, you can view the details of your account at any time when logged into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your financial freedom!

Pamela J Clark
July 18th, 2019 Sanford, FL

Very professional.. Extremely courteous.. Cares about their clients.. Always available to answer questions..

Jul 19, 2019

Thank you for the many compliments, Pamela! It is our absolute pleasure to provide a service that leads you to a brighter financial future. We encourage you to continue reaching out to Client Services any time assistance is needed on your account. You can also chat with us live when logged into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

Barrington calvert
July 18th, 2019 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

I Barrington just wanted to say that...from the day that I join FDR my life went back on track. Since I am with Freedom I have recommended this firm to three of my friends and they all joined. I can’t wait for graduation day. Thank you all. Barry

Jul 19, 2019

Thank you for the amazing feedback, Barrington. We enjoy hearing clients share the many ways they've benefited from enrolling into our program. We also appreciate you referring our services to others! Did you know we offer a referral bonus? Feel free to contact our Client Services team for more information. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Victor Nomichith
July 18th, 2019 Rosamond, CA

It’s stressful at first having creditors calling you at all hours of the day and night. Your credit will take a hit, but when it’s all said and done you will rebuild your life and credit.

Jul 19, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, Victor. The beginning stages of our program are the most challenging. We appreciate you for sharing, patience is rewarded! We would like to congratulate you on the progress you've made on your Graduation Path. You are definitely making strides to a brighter financial future! As the journey continues, please let us know how we can continue to support your every step! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to financial freedom.

KC Satterthwaite
July 18th, 2019 Huntington Beach, CA DETAILS

Since I've been with freedom debt relief they've negotiated several of my accounts months sooner than I anticipated. They regularly provide me updates through text which I ask for what you're always informative. They don't seem to solicit or call and bother you as a client which is nice. the best thing is I've basically stepped away give them the information and they're doing all the work and give me updates couldn't be any better thank you freedom debt relief...

Jul 19, 2019

It is our absolute pleasure, KC, to service your financial needs. Thank you for sharing the many benefits gained from being in our program. The many compliments are greatly appreciated! We encourage you to continue contacting our Client Services team whenever assistance is needed. You can also chat with us live when logged into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to financial freedom!

Fior
July 18th, 2019 The Bronx, NY

Freedom Debt relief has help me alot getting out of my debt with easy payments and all the support I need. They are always there for answering any questions or concerns, even when you think they forgot about you, they surprise you with a wonderful offer to settle your debt. If you need to get your debt settled don't excite and let them help you

Jul 19, 2019

We appreciate the many compliments, Fior. It is our pleasure to answer any questions or concerns that come up for you. Please let us know how we can continue to support your debt free journey. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Abraham fabian
July 18th, 2019 Norwalk, CA

Excellent customer .. helped me with everything I needed and made everything simple .. I highly recommend freedom debt relief

Jul 19, 2019

Thank you for complimenting our talented advocates in Client Services, Abraham! We're glad to hear all of your questions have been answered to your satisfaction. Be sure to visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com to view your progress along the Graduation Path. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

Alisha
July 18th, 2019 Orange Park, FL DETAILS

They are so friendly and professional when I call and are always able to resolve my issues.

Jul 19, 2019

Thank you, Alisha, for complimenting our advocates in Client Services. Our goal is to provide a world-class experience for each one of our clients. We hope to continue surpassing your expectations! Be sure to log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com to monitor your progress toward financial freedom. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Dave
July 18th, 2019 Cuyahoga Falls, OH DETAILS

This is taking a lot off my mind, It is a big relief.

Jul 19, 2019

We're glad to do the heavy lifting for you, Dave. Thank you for sharing how relieved you've been since enrolling into our program. One of our top priorities is to provide our clients with peace of mind regarding finances. Please feel free to contact Client Services whenever assistance is needed on your account. You can also view your account details at any time by logging into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

NIKI MORELAND
July 18th, 2019 Tracy, CA DETAILS

I absolutely can not rave enough about this company. They have helped me wipe out my bad decisions and carelessness. More carefully think about future learning from my mistakes. Thank you forever grateful customer service is amazing!

Jul 19, 2019

It is our absolute pleasure, Niki, to provide you with a service that leads to a brighter financial future! Thank you for sharing the many benefits experienced since enrolling with us. Please let us know how we can continue to support your debt free journey. Client Services is available 7 days a week to address your questions and/or concerns about your account. Keep up the amazing job! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Lisa Morris
July 17th, 2019 Melville, NY DETAILS

Excellent communication! They genuinely want you to be successful! We were in such debt, I was so stressed out. I couldn''t sleep at night and was sick to my stomach! Freedom Debt Relief took that stress away little by little. We learned to use our debit card instead of charge cards. The process was easy and customer service was there to help at any time every step of the way. We thank Freedom Debt for getting our lives back!

Jul 18, 2019

We are so glad to hear about the peace of mind you were able to achieve, Lisa! Our team will be here for you every step of the way on your journey to a debt-free future. If you ever have any questions please reach out to us at (800) 655-6303 or jump on your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Tiffany Meyer
July 17th, 2019 Chandler, AZ DETAILS

Easy to contact and someone always there to answer your question and help

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you for your positive review, Tiffany! Our team will be here for you each step of the way. Feel free to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions - (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Patricia
July 17th, 2019 Surprise, AZ DETAILS

Ease of seeking help when life happens to cause financial disaster

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Patricia! We are excited to resolve your debt. If you ever have any questions please reach out to us at (800) 655-6303 or jump on your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Michele
July 17th, 2019 Saint Paul, MN DETAILS

Customer serive reps were so kind and helpful. The program itself helped us get out of a nasty debt situation after 2 surgeries. We followed the rules and made our payments on time. We are now on the road to being debt free!

Jul 18, 2019

We are elated to hear all of our services are meeting your needs, Michele! Our team will be here for you through each step of your journey to a debt-free future. Do not hesitate to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions-(800) 655-6303 or e-mail us - [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

M T
July 17th, 2019 Silver Bay, MN DETAILS

Been very helpful through the entire process

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you for your positive review, M.T.! We will continue to support you every step of the way. Feel free to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions - (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

LaVerne E Heuer
July 17th, 2019 Athens, MI DETAILS

Good response to my questions concerning my program so far.

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback, LaVerne! We will continue to be here for you every step of the way. Feel free to reach out to Client Services via phone or e-mail at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Melissa
July 17th, 2019 Farmington, NM DETAILS

Freedom debt Relief has taken all my debt problems into their own hands and provided me with a sense of relief. The program is a little slow moving as they go off how much money adds up in your account but overall I feel like this was a great decision.

Terry Brown
July 17th, 2019 Seminole, OK DETAILS

For the most part I am very happy with FreedomDebt Relief with one exception and that is the way they handled one account I asked them to take care of the account that I thought was the most important and they assured me that they would as they handled this company all the time so knew how to settle this without problem and since I had purchased legal representation I had no worries.In this one instance they let it go to court where judgement was placed on me. Other than that I feel they did a good job

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Terry! We are sorry to hear that your account went through the legal process. Unfortunately, there is always a chance that any account can take that rout. Our team will always be here to support you on your journey to financial success. Feel free to reach out to Client Services via phone or e-mail at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mayra
July 17th, 2019 DETAILS

Excellent experience, clear and trusted company.

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing your positive experience, Mayra! We are here to help you through each step of your journey to a debt-free future. If you ever have any questions please reach out to us at (800) 655-6303 or jump on your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kathryn Lugo
July 17th, 2019 Baldwin, NY DETAILS

Excellent customer service made a stressful situation bearable. I was always treated with kindness and compassion.

Jul 18, 2019

We are happy to hear about the peace of mind you were able to achieve, Kathryn! Our team will always be here to help you achieve your goal of a debt-free life. Feel free to lean on us and to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions - (800) 655-6303 or email us - [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Louis Sepeda
July 17th, 2019 Sinton, TX DETAILS

Excellent customer service ,awesome personnel, outstanding feedback on all my questions about my account

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your glowing review, Louis! We are happy to hear about your confidence in our program. Do not hesitate to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions-(800) 655-6303 or e-mail us - [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Rebecca
July 17th, 2019 Canoga Park, CA DETAILS

Thank you for helping me when I needed it.

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you for sharing your positive experience, Rebecca! WE are excited to resolve your debt. If you ever have any questions please reach out to us at (800) 655-6303 or jump on your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mary Gleason
July 17th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

Pleasant personal They are easy to work with and they follow up after everything is set.

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your feedback, Mary. We are proud to know we are providing our clients with the best services possible. It is one of our priorities to make sure we make the program as simple as possible. If there is any other way we can help out, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Francisca Ledezma
July 17th, 2019 Norwalk, CA DETAILS

I've had good help with financial issues

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you, Francisca. We are so happy that we could help you get through this bump in the road. It is so rewarding to know you are now closer to your financial freedom. If there is any other way we can help out, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Valerie Richardson
July 17th, 2019 DETAILS

I find the Customer Service excellent and very important to me.

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Valerie. It is our priority to provide our clients with the best customer experience possible. We are so proud to know that we are meeting your expectations. If there is any other way we can help out, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Tiburcio Uribe
July 17th, 2019 Watsonville, CA DETAILS

Great service no complaints about there service it''s very good no problem whatsoever just make monthly deposit and you don''t have to worry about anything else great peace of mind stressed free ones you make your first settlement ever thing comes to play wish I knew about this sunnier

Jul 18, 2019

We are so happy that you landed in good hands, Tiburcio! It brings us joy to know we could provide the best services possible for you. We look forward to continuing to help you reach your financial goals. Please feel free to reach out to Client Services with any further question or concerns you have.

Kenneth Sharp
July 17th, 2019 Davison, MI DETAILS

Great people , great closure of credit debt. Patient staff always knowledgeable and friendly.

Jul 18, 2019

We love your great feedback, Kenneth! Our team is delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward gaining your financial freedom back. We will be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you to your debt-free future.

Robert Evinger
July 17th, 2019 Pittsboro, NC DETAILS

They live up to everything promised. Execution of the plan is right on scedule.

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you for your review, Robert. We are so proud to know that our hard work is paying off. We work very hard to make sure our strategy meets your expectations. For any questions or concerns, feel free to contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Robertoflores
July 17th, 2019 Casa Grande, AZ DETAILS

They have helped me my dedt that I owed in timely manner 2 get back on with my life in general at this time 4 now

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you for your great feedback, Roberto. We are glad to know we were helpful in getting you closer to being debt-free! If there is any other way we can help out, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Pandora Parker
July 17th, 2019 Raleigh, NC DETAILS

They have done a very good job of helping us to resolve all our debt.

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you so much for your review, Pandora. It makes us happy to know that providing our clients with the best services we can offer is paying off. If we can make your life easier, then we have truly done our job. If there is any other way we can help you, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Kathy Scott
July 17th, 2019 Bennett, NC DETAILS

They are great, they have handled my collections nicely. I will be so glad when this is over.

Jul 18, 2019

We appreciate your feedback, Kathy! It is so rewarding to know that we could help out! We look forward to seeing you reach your financial goals. Please feel free to reach out to Client Services with any further question or concerns you have.

Michael Kupitz
July 17th, 2019 Bay Shore, NY DETAILS

They are friendly , knowledgable , helpful .

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you, Michael, for your kind words! It makes us happy to know that providing our clients with the best services we can offer is paying off. For any questions or concerns, feel free to contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Sarah Richardson
July 17th, 2019 Dexter, NY DETAILS

They answer questions within a hour or so, always great customer service, they are not afraid to answer your questions.

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you for the honest feedback, Sarah! Our team is delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward gaining your financial freedom back. We will be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you to your debt-free future.

Lewis Bennett
July 17th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

very happy w the service and all the help

Larry
July 17th, 2019 Granbury, TX DETAILS

Things seem to working out very well. We've been very pleased.

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you, Larry. It is a pleasure to be able to help you get to your financial goals. Let us know if there is any other way we can assist. You can reach Client Services at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Pat Griffin
July 17th, 2019 Mesquite, TX DETAILS

They were wonderful in helping me get out of debt.

Jul 18, 2019

Thank you for your great feedback, Pat. We are beyond proud to know that we could help you reach your financial goals! Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Joyce
July 17th, 2019 Clermont, FL DETAILS

Very nice people to work with. Have made great deals for my credit cards.

Jul 18, 2019

We are happy to know we are meeting your expectations, Joyce. Our negotiators are dedicated to getting you the best settlement possible. Please feel free to reach out to Client Services with any further question or concerns you have. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Ken
July 16th, 2019 Gilroy, CA DETAILS

I went for months not being able to get on the dashboard. Every time I called and asked why, I got a totally different answer. I called for months trying to get on the dashboard so I could see where I was and how my bills were doing. The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing. I got a different answer from about 20-25 customer service staff. They are NOT trained very well and didn't know what they were talking about. Very poor service and information that they were giving out I felt that I was "thrown under the bus". Once FDR had me and were trying to pay off my bills, they didn't care about me any more. I tried to talk to supervisors and other staff for MONTHS but no one cared. VERY POOR!

Jul 16, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Ken. We would love to address your concern. Could you please provide us with your contact information associated with your program and we will have a member of our team reach out to you shortly.

Luis A Martinez
July 15th, 2019 New Rochelle, NY

So far so good. Time and flexibility with the account set up and the ease of the dashboard usage.

Jul 16, 2019

Thank you for sharing your positive experience, Luis! We are glad to hear all of our services are meeting your needs. Our team cannot wait to resolve your debt. Feel free to reach out to Client Services if you ever need any assistance via phone or email at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Alex
July 15th, 2019 Boston, MA

For right now it's not much I could say until I could see things going forward. But how ever I do appreciate the way freedom debt relief is handling there business there are professionals the agency speak to you quite nice wish I do love about freedom debt relief I will highly recommend anyone who is going through the same struggle as I do thank you freedom debt relif.

Jul 16, 2019

We are happy to hear about your confidence in our program, Alex! Did you know that we offer incentives for every successful referral. If you have any further questions or need a more in-depth breakdown please reach out to Client Services via phone or e-mail at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Robert R. Ziegler
July 15th, 2019 St Louis, MO DETAILS

The customer service and NLLG group is fantastic

Jul 16, 2019

Thank you for your valuable feedback, Robert! We will continue to support you every step of the way. If you ever have any questions please reach out to us at (800) 655-6303 or jump on your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Samuel Brown jr
July 15th, 2019 Laurel, MD DETAILS

To date, I’ve been very satisfied with The service provided by Freedom Debt Relief. I’m trying to get out of debt and I believe you are doing an excellent job of helping.

Jul 17, 2018

We appreciate the positive review! Thank you for taking time to leave positive feedback for us! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Freda Bordes
July 15th, 2019 Metairie, LA DETAILS

I was so not sure what to do about all of my bills, but I knew that I I would never get ahead . when I did decide to call Freedom Debt Relief and joined I was so relieved . We just paid off my first bill ! YEAH !! I'm elderly and get confused easily, so , I 've had to call customer service many times and they were very nice and explained everything to me so that I understood the reason I called completely . Freda Bordes

Jul 16, 2019

We are so glad to hear about your success in our program, Freda! Keep up the great work. Our team will be here for you each step of the way. Do not hesitate to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions-(800) 655-6303 or e-mail us - [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Rick Corley
July 15th, 2019 The Villages, FL DETAILS

Professional and helpful. Answered questions completely and assisted with alternative opportunities for my situations

Jul 16, 2019

Thank you for your positive review, Rick! We work hard every day to make sure that we provide great customer service and great program knowledge to our clients. If you come across any questions or concerns, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.