Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Ruben Rio Rancho, NM

Freedom Debt Relief has been wonderful in helping me get my life back in order. I couldn't have done it without getting Freedom Debt Relief's help! Thank You and your employees you all have been great! Thank You!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ruben, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 20th, 2021

Jason Apache, OK

Being able to adjust the payment if an unexpected bill came up, and honestly them doing all the work. It was my wife who actually referred me because she had success through this program.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Jason! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear about you about your success and we appreciate your business! We look forward to assisting you further and if you have any questions, be sure to call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 20th, 2021

Allen laframboise Norwalk, CA

Awesome they always contact me with requests and updates

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Allen, we appreciate your amazing feedback! We're elated to be able to assist you along your debt-free journey and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 19th, 2021

Betty a Barnes Statesville, NC

I am very happy that i contacted you folks i was at rock bottom couldn 't pay bills after battle with covid-19 and loss of my partner both of us due to covid i have always been told there is help out there for situations like this and i am so glad i contacted you folks to help and everyone i spoke with was exceptionally nice and explained all the things necessary that i needed to know just wanting all my debt collectors to stop calling i have no answer for them especially when you have no money to deal with this again i am thankful for all of you.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Betty! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We cannot tell you how happy it makes us to hear about your experience. We will be here for you throughout your debt-free journey and if you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 6th, 2021

Sue Scott ,

After making payments of my credit cards for 3 years it seemed like the balance never went down, in fact they went up. I was so tired of worrying about bills. I saw the ad for Freedom Debt Relief and called. The lady I spoke with explained everything to me and how I could be debt free by letting them take care of these bills for me. I decided to try it and made my first deposit and they already have one of the bills paid off. I am very happy I decided to sign up with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Sue, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always have your back! If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 1st, 2021

Elizabeth G Haynes Dallas, TX

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been uplifting and comforting to know my debts will soon be paid.They are so reliable when the creditors start calling and harassing me for payment.Whenever I call the representatives on the phone are very courteous and always helpful and ready to figure out a solution.Thank you so much for taking care of my burdens and relieving some of my stress.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Elizabeth, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mar. 31st, 2021

Deborah Emery Murrieta, CA

I feel they are very professional and thorough in handling all their dealings with the companies in my debt package. I have quite a few creditors and I am glad they are making progress with the first one Synchrony Bank. I hope that is settled soon. As far as the others go I hope they can be settled too with good results. Thank you for your great work. Deborah Emery

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Deborah, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients meet their goals of becoming debt-free and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mar. 24th, 2021

Annekee

I feel like I made the best decision for me possible by signing up with Freedom Debt Relief. I actually have a little bit of peace of mind knowing they are there to help me because debt can be overwhelming. They’re always available and communicate any possible way.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Annekee, thank you for the kind review. We are honored to hear how positive the program has impacted you. We are here to address your needs and you can call us 7 days a week at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

D. Schubert

Relief is exactly what I felt when they told me they could help me get out of debt. You deposit money into an account a little at a time and they negotiate settlements with your creditors. It has helped me so much! My finances are starting to look so much better and I am so close to finishing the program!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, D. Schubert. We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your debt. We are looking forward to seeing the results of monthly savings and total debt reduction and resolutions. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

H Corbin

It was an easy process from the beginning. Working with the Freedom rep. who gave an easy to understand explanation about the whole process from beginning to end. I am not yet finished with my business with Freedom debt but I am well on my way to a better financial future.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

H Corbin, thank you for the kind review. We strive to provide excellent customer care. Our years of experience allow us to make each interaction easy and understandable. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

paul campbell

They are helping me greatly with the financial bind in ran into. Im trying to stay above water with my other obligations with mortgage insurance, gas and electric, water and daily food nessescities. Will up my payments when I get ahead to complete my obligations. Thank you Freedom

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Paul. We deliver complete customer satisfaction. We are here every step of the way and strive to help you save money and time. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime if you have questions or want to add to your deposit. You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Carmen

I can login anytime to see the progress of this program and it excites me to see how far we've come together to resolve this. I received a call from one of the reps to congratulate me on one of the negotiations that went through.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Carmen, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We are thrilled to hear about your experience with us so far. We are excited to hear you are using the Client Dashboard to your advantage. You can keep track of your program's progress. Communicate and gain insight into continual education about the program.

Diane

No matter what time you call, they would help you and talk to you and tell you what you can do. Every month I get an email showing me the status. It is very organized and up to date. Freedom Debt Relief is a good company. It helps you work out your problems and does not make you feel like a complete loser.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Diane. We strive to be available 7 days a week to address the needs of our clients. We are thrilled to hear you are using resources such as our emails and Dashboard to keep track of your progress. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Deana

They’ve been very proactive getting everything settled and taken care of as fast as they can. We have no issues. Everything is taken care of right away. They contact us through text messages and calls and the client dashboard.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, Deana. We fight very hard to resolve your debt to help you save money and time. We understand our clients are very busy and so we have opened up many resources to keep in touch with us and the progress of your program. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303.

Nov. 18th, 2020

Satisfied with freedom debt relief. They’ve taken care of three out of five settlements. It is a pretty good deal. They’ve been good to me. I haven’t had any problems with them so far. I am satisfied with the way they’ve done it.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We fight very hard to provide great settlement to help you save money and time. We continue to improve our services so that we can enhance our client's experience. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Esteban Gonzalez

I think their understanding you are in this for reason beyond your control and their ability to cope with your emotional despair and arrange a protected personalized payment plan that fits your needs and is flexible enough to accommodate for new occurrences. FDR is the total opposite of the unscrupulous debt collectors.collectors.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Esteban! We strive to assist our client's needs and find options to help resolve their debt. Thank you for taking the first step to resolve your debt with us. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Harvey Stoudt

The program is a no brainer for anyone that needs to get a handle on there credit. Every question answered and explanation of what you need to do to get your debt back on track. The only problem I have is I didn't call Freedom Debt Relief sooner! Help starts with day one and has continued through the process.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Harvey. We listen to our clients and provide solutions to address their needs. We look forward to the coming success. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 27th, 2020

Green

Customer support listed to me and tried to help me. The informed me about things through emails and their dashboard. They did good negotiating with my creditors. It helped me consolidate my bills and gave me a lower monthly payment.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing with us! Our number one goal in Client Services is to properly address our clients' concerns and provide a plan of action when needed. Please continue reaching out to us as assistance is needed. Keep up the remarkable job and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Oct. 21st, 2020

G

My husband got Alzheimer’s so we had extra expenses and our credit cards charges got larger. This seemed like a good way to pay off our debtors without us having to declare bankruptcy. I am happy with them. They were a good company. All was handled professionally and my debts were cleared.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, G! We are thrilled you took the first step to resolve your debt. We are pleased to hear the rewards gained in your investment. Congrats, and thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief.

James

Honestly I wish I would have done it sooner. They’ve helped me reduce a lot of my debt, though they could have done a little better of a job overall. Still they have done a pretty good job getting the amount I have to pay back down. They send me emails and text messages. They are pretty quick with any questions.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your feedback, James. Our never-ending duty is to continue getting better in how we serve our clients. We welcome any feedback from our clients that will assist with this. However, we are thrilled to hear you are overall pleaed with our efforts.

Oct. 21st, 2020

Franklin

It puts you on a schedule and done in a way they you can do it without strain. They have a portal you go through to get applications and stuff like that. I feel really good and have enough money in my account to pay my bills. Anybody trying to deal with your finances, I recommend Freedom.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Franklin. We strive to serve the needs of our clients and they can vary from person to person. We enjoying finding solutions that will lead to your financial recovery. Keep up the great work and we look forward to your future success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Oct. 16th, 2020

I was drowning in debt and I am glad I finally chose to do it because it is a great company and I am very happy with how it has gone. It was not hard to set p and it has gone smoothly since then. They have been helpful. I appreciate the statement each month. I am close to be debt free.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Anonymous, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We are thrilled to hear you think highly of our customer service. We strive to make each interaction easy and understandable. Our years of experience allows us to stram line our enrollment processes. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Gamaliel

Every time I needed them or reached out to them, I get a response and most of the time they have fixed the problem or done what I needed. I had so much stress with debt and people calling me and it has been really pain free receiving help from Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team. We are available from 7 days a week to address any concerns that arise. We follow up with easy and understandable solutions. We want to provide a great experience while you're with us resolving your debt. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Oct. 23rd, 2020

Carey

Every time I’ve called, they have been able to tell me what I needed to know. I would definitely recommend them. They have been really good. They communicate well so you know right where you are all the time and if you have a problem, they figure it out. Everybody I’ve talked to was knowledgeable.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Carey! We are here 7 days a week prepared to serve our clients at a moment's notice. We strive to make each interaction easy and understandable. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Oct. 19th, 2020

Elder

The program seemed perfect for me. They let you know upfront exactly what they are going to do and how the program works. I feel like I made the best choice foe me and my family to get us out of the situation we were in. It has worked us. It is a great program. They are great at communicating.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Elder. We are very clear about the expectations from the beginning. We are happy to hear the results of program are keeping your family safe. We strive to make each interaction easy and understandable. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

kris grandy Durand, WI

Sad to say there is not much support from company never hear a word from them. Kinda just leave you to wonder what will happen next.

1 day ago

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Kris, we appreciate your honest feedback. We would be more than happy to provide you with account updates. Our Client Services team is here to assist you 7 days a week if you have any questions. Please call us at 800-655-6303 for assistance. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 23rd, 2021

My Queen Tupper Lake, NY

You are very helpful when answering questions and making me understand the program.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Marquita ,

My representative Michelle is the best person to help you through the process of deciding what to do about your debt. She wasn’t judging or closed off. We came up with a plan to help me see the benefits of FDR. She’s available when I have questions and very calming. I’ve dealt with companies that took advantage of my situation. And made me feel lost. FDR is a wonderful opportunity to meet the goals towards debt relief. I thought I would have to file for bankruptcy, but as we went over every account, Michelle helped me to see getting through this without filing bankruptcy was possible. It is a process, it does get a little intimidating in the beginning as collectors begin calling. But she even helped me through that. And FDR legally covers you as they deal with the collection harassment. I’m recommending them to my son and some of my friends. I’m so glad I chose to go with Freedom.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Welcome to the Freedom family, Ms. Marquita. We're honored to be your solution to debt-relief. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your financial needs. If you ever have questions about your account, Client Services is available 7 days a week to support your needs. Here's to having a successful journey! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Feb. 23rd, 2021

Chet Marysville, MI

We have been paying off credit card debt for some time, it seemed as though we could never get ahead. Once one card would be paid, some major life event would happen and we would rely on a credit card to resolve the immediate problem, then before you know it, things got away from us, and we were in a "sinking ship of debt". We heard about Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) through a family member who utilized their services and was completely debt free after a short period of time. We enquired and when we spoke to Jane, she put us at ease that we were doing the best thing for our current situation, and she was right! We are currently a third of the way paid off in only a short amount of time. Had we have not used FDR, we'd still be swimming in our "whirlpool of debt", Thank you Freedom Debt Relief for allowing us to move forward in our lives.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your amazing feedback, Chet! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Hearing that our service provided you and your family with peace of mind is beyond rewarding! Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to a successful journey!

Feb. 8th, 2021

Linda Swanson Birmingham, AL

From Day 1 when I spoke to a Representative about what I was in need of help with i was assured they could help me alleviate my debts by following and staying consistent with the program set for me. I have not been disappointed I'm now at the finale of my debt with Hope's of getting completed very soon. What peace of not having or being bombarded with calls from debt collectors. I've been amazed at the amounts negotiated to pay off my indebtedness. I'm happy to refer anyone if I know they're in need to be Freed fromdebt to recommend Freedom debt. Thanks for the directions. Assistance and any help given anytime I've called. Looking forward to the end of my journey.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Linda! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're ecstatic to hear about your experience with our team and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, be sure to call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 22nd, 2021

linda M Alegarbes Saipan, S

Freedom Debt Relief is helping me with my debts. Mr. Bejamin P is really consoling he made me know that there is help from Freedom Debt. My only problem is that in order for me to start my payment as I had agrred I need to stop my payment deduction from my payroll so that I will be able to at least function and not worry that I will still be struggling from pay check to pay check Please I really hope that I will be able to take care of this problem of mine and with Freedom help I trust that Mr. Benjamin P assured that I will be able to get help from Freedom Debt Relief just like my relative received and now my relative is doing great better that before and so that is why I tried to seek help with Freedom Debt Relief. I hope and pray that help with prosper Thank you again for your time and consideration for helping those in need like myself way over here across the ocean. God Bless you and your company to prosper always helping those in need. I would give Freedom Debt Relief a good star of five seeing and hearing what others say and I know that I will be able to receive that also. Your customer service is very great they know how to answer and they know how to be very understanding and are well verse with how they could assist individuals like myself and show concern and willingness to go beyond to assist applicants that are in need like myself. Continue doing the good that Freedom Debt Relief stands for helping people in need and assurance that help is provided.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Linda, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear about your experience with Benjamin. Rest assured our team works hard to resolve your debt with the highest savings possible. We would be more than happy to answer any questions you have at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 8th, 2021

Marge jaros

Excellent company to work with. Been working with them since 2018 and my debt is almost gone. I have already been referring freedom debt relief to sooo many people. I am very thankful to everyone who have been helping my get to my goal. I have just a few more months and i am debt free. Everyone should use freedom debt relief for their debt problems.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much, Marge! We are so glad you are pleased with the results provided by the program thus far. We are thankful you have been hard at work with staying committed each month, which has been making our job a lot easier when assisting you. Did you know we offer incentives for client referrals? For more information, please contact Client Services at (800) 655-6303 or at [email protected] Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 5th, 2020

Akbar Pasha

It was great journey. Really thankful for the help to get rid of my debt. Just one thing FDR should clearly define what are their service charges at the time of settlement. And also NLLG law firm should be helpful instead of rushing to close the settlement. I did not got proper help from NLLG law firm they did not helped me while settlling my BOA account. They did not fight for rescuing principal amount they only reduced intrest amount of my credit and I end up paying whole amount which I actually owe to BOA. I was not expecting from NLLG law firm. But still I am very happy with FDR program.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your Akbar. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Sep. 25th, 2020

Melvin Washington

Once I became a part of this company, my worries were over. I no longer had to deal with phone calls from collectors and I knew that payments were being settled and on time. When I had a question, which was not that often, the representatives are courteous and very helpful. They make sure that I understand everything about my account and the procedures that they are taking and why they are taking them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Melvin. We provide quality customer service in each interaction. We address each question and find solutions as they arise. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 23rd, 2020

Sharon Wylie

They took my debts and settled saving alit of money. Made my monthly payments affordable and will have it paid for in a year. They explain everything and needs your approval before the settlements are made. No surprises!! You can access you account and see where your at with the debt you are responsible for. They are always courteous and helpful with questions or concerns. Would recommend they highly for those feeling trapped.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are so glad you trusted us to help you become debt-free, Sharon! We enjoy keeping you informed and providing you the tools to be successful when completing your graduation path. If you need anything, feel free to lean on us and to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial needs!

Sep. 29th, 2020

Faye

I’ve never had a wonderful credit score and I couldn’t handle it and I saw an advertisement on TV about Freedom Debt Relief so I called them. When I first got in touch with them, everything was explained. I am very relieved that I went with them. It is the best thing I have ever done. I can call them or sign into the dashboard anytime to find out what is going on.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Faye, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad our program could be an effective solution for you with getting your finances in order. For updates concerning your graduation path, please reach out to Client Services at 1(800)655-6303 or [email protected] Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 20th, 2020

Amy

My husband was no longer working and we have some medical bills, those can pile up, so I was in credit card debt so we were looking to consolidate and this was our best option. They have wonderful customer support. They are very friendly. They’ve done a wonderful job and let me know if there are any changes by sending me a text or an email. I am glad I went with this company.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for leaving us a great review, Amy! We are so glad we could be an affordable solution for you and your family when looking for relief. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 20th, 2020

Angelita Jimenez Grand Prairie, TX

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been nothing but positive. I like the fact that I have the options to look at my account in a very user friendly web platform. They are available when I need them through phone or chat. They are very understanding when payment changes have to be made to my account and give me very easy understandable answers to all my questions.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Angelita, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 2nd, 2020

Charlotte Albuquerque, NM

I have about half of my debt left and I'll be done in June and they've been real good about getting my problem solved with my creditor. I feel good about using them, things are going good. They've always been good to me and they've always solved my issues. Also they're always there to help me out if I need to have my payment pushed up a day or two or three you know so they're great.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Charlotte, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We strive to get the best settlement to resolve your debt. We are here every step of the way and look forward to your coming success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 25th, 2020

Carmen

I didn't know what to do about my credit card bills. I keep asking them to please give me a break and to not give me interest or the penalties. I've been with Freedom Debt Relief for almost a year now and I would recommend it to anybody who you know who in the same situation. Everyone has been great to work with. They email me about what they are doing.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your wonderful review, Carmen! We strive to provide the best service possible to our clients, to ensure they are comfortable and confident with us. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 28th, 2020

Barbara

I really didn’t want to file for bankruptcy so I contacted freedom. They have negotiated for me and made the whole process easier. They saved me a lot of money. They did exactly what they said they would do and kept me informed. Every time I called with a questions, they were able to answer it completely. I didn’t have to wait for them to call me back. Everyone is trained really well.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Barbara, thank you for sharing your kind thoughts about our program. It's definitely rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our clients and to know we are making a difference in their life! We're proud of what we do and we look forward to assisting you in becoming debt-free. If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303.

Jul. 16th, 2020

DC Cedar Rapids, IA

They have been extremely helpful and communicate very well to help me understand the process

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, DC. We are here every step of the way and look forward to your future success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

May. 18th, 2021

John Gardner Alvin, TX

The Elimination of creditors contacting me and trying to get extra money for the settlement.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

John, we are thrilled to serve you, and thank you for the feedback. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

May. 18th, 2021

Angie Clear Lake, IA

The communication regarding the graduation process is lacking but other than that we are more than happy!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you for taking the time to share this with us today, Angie since we take every opportunity to get better. Remember, you can log into your Client Dashboard at any time to review the details of your account. You can also chat with us during office hours if you have questions. Please let us know how we can better support your financial journey. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

May. 17th, 2021

Jonatan Aquino Jimenez Bronx, NY

Because of excellent service, great customer service, they work with you to get you out of debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Mr. Jimenez. We are thrilled to accompany your journey to financial freedom. Making sure our clients feel well-supported remains our number one focus. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to being financially fit!

May. 17th, 2021

Anonymous Elmont, NY

I unfortunately went through a hardship so I had to use them, but I'm glad I did because they are a very good company and they answer all my questions and they are doing everything that they said they're gonna do. They try and negotiate as low as they can and they work with you when it comes to payments. I have a client dashboard and whenever there's something that needs to be done, they'll send me an email saying to check in client dashboard. THey give me regular updates every couple of months with whatever's going on my account so they're helpful. The representatives are always professional and always working with you. You know whenver I need to speak to smoenoe, you know there's always someone available.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Your feedback is absolutely amazing! We're sorry to hear a financial hardship is what led you to our program. However, we are grateful for the opportunity to assist! Our advocates in Client Services strive to provide a world-class experience for each of our clients. Great job utilizing the Client Dashboard to stay informed about the details of your account. We also appreciate you for speaking so highly about our level of professionalism and the knowledge of our Client Services team. It is an honor to accompany your financial journey. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide.

Jun. 3rd, 2020

Tracy B

For nearly five years, I was relying on credit to help pay for my aging parents to receive care. My mother had to move into a full-time Alzheimer’s memory care center. Shortly after, my father had to go into assisted living. We were already using my Mom’s Social Security and my Dad’s retirement pay to cover the costs for my Mom. When Dad required help, it was up to me to cover the financial side of things. The interest on the credit cards just kept building. Suddenly, I was being crushed by the debt. I just couldn’t keep up with the payments and still be able to pay rent and buy food. Freedom Relief was the answer for me. It’s been painful to watch my good credit rating sink, but now that the debt has been negotiated, I can begin to rebuild my credit.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Tracey, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are terribly sorry to hear of the hardship that led you here, but we applaud you for taking the first step to regaining your financial freedom! Feel free to lean on us if you need anything at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial needs!

May. 19th, 2020

Carolyn Smoth

I have only had one issue so far. I thought one of my creditors was enrolled in the program. I got a letter saying I was being sue by the creditor. I immediately called FDR. They told me it could not be enrolled since the creditor had sued me. I called the lawyers associated with FDR. And, they said the same thing. The creditor was originally out in the list to be enrolled. I did t realize it was not enrolled until I got a summons. I still have not gotten a reason as to why it was never enrolled. I finally gave up and am having to pay a reduced amount to the creditor...not happy, but that has been my only issue.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your honest feedback, Ms. Carolyn. While we are glad to know your experiences have been positive for the most part, it's hard not to be disappointed regarding your recent experience. It is frustrating when creditors choose litigation to collect a balance. It's an even greater frustration not having the ability to service an account outside of our program. We are thankful to hear the creditor agreed to terms that allow you to resolve the balance due. Again, we appreciate your feedback and, thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Apr. 24th, 2020

Jennie Krout

Ever since I was so broke to even make a payment, I saw a Facebook post comes up for FDR and I was able to do the quote. At the end there was a number and I called and he had all my info, and we talked numbers and what I could afford. Took a couple phone calls to be completely done but all in all, I was excepted and the low amount to pay a month was perfect for my waitressing career (before the corona virus). Any questions I had, they were there to help in any way. Always there and it's nice to call and jot be on hold, you get a voice mail and someone calls you back if any questions. They are awesome!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jennie, we are so happy to see another satisfied client. Our goal is to provide our clients with grade A service throughout their time with us. Reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 9th, 2020

Rather not say"

I've been with them for awhile now and have not had any problems I was surprised how easily things got to moving and within a few months I was on my way to paying off 1 # creditors there are some bumps in the road but it'll all work out also if you ever run into any problems with creditors calling you I've been instructed to tell them I'm with "Freedom debt relief... I've give them there phone number say and tell them to have a nice day. This is better than filling for chapter #3 bankruptcy and when I'm done I've learned my lesson more than once ... No more credit cards cause if I want something then save a little here & there till I could walk in and say I'm paying cash tku to me that's the best I've learned that times are bad learn to do with out once in a blue moon I'll treat my self to a movie at Red Box instead of going to the show .Everyone can learn a lesson by clients at FDR' .

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are so thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with our services! It's definitely rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our clients and to know we are making a difference in their life! We're proud of what we do and we look forward to assisting you in becoming debt-free. If at any time you need our assistance please call Client Services at (800)0 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Apr. 8th, 2020