Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Cornell Lylrs Lawndale, CA

Freedom Debt Relief save me from all the hassles of talking to creditors and made it very easy for me the manage my time and money so that I can pay my bill and they showed me step-by-step what to do with each creditor negotiated a plan that was a affordable for me I'm very grateful

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Cornell. We listen to our clients and find options that allowed them to resolve their debt and pursue their financial goals. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 20th, 2021

amber Earl West Valley City, UT

Great company! They walked me throught the process and made sure I understood what was about to happen. They have already settled and completed 3 of my accounts without any problems. Their customer service is amazing and not hard to get ahold of. I'm so happy I chose FDR to help me with my debt they have done an amazing job!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Amber, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 16th, 2021

Walt Syracuse, NY

Freedom Debt Relief is really great having used the services once before. Now i am again trying this time to wipe out what debt i still have left. This way of reducing your debt is really great. The cost has been reduced to a more affordable one. It is super good.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Walt, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 6th, 2021

Gary Smith Bunnlevel, NC

I have learned that after I informed my credit card companies I was working with FDR, the number and frequency of their calls to me became significantly reduced. That is a subtle endorsement as to FDR professional standing. I have consistentl followed their advice and can testify that it works. In less than six months two creditors have settled and within another few months it appears that one other will be following their lead.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Gary, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients meet their goals of becoming debt-free and we'll always be right by your side. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 23rd, 2021

chuszy Gardner, MA

For the most part this experience was good. A lot of what happened was positive and fell in line in what I was told from the beginning except the amount of payments was extended even though I asked three time this was going to be the total of payments and my total cost I was assured this was accurate “because we are professionals and the credit card companies listen to us so we get reasonable settlements”. “ There are some variables like if you don’t make your payments in full or on time, that would extend the time and total cost”. Well I assure I made all payment in full on time, they all automatically deducted from my bank. Well with two months left the plan changes and I need to make 8 extra payments to meet the goal or “graduate” as they call it. Be careful when you sign up the word estimate is used instead hard numbers disregard everything they told you (it is a sales pitch) and read the contract throughly . Be prepared to pay more in the end. The final is like 20% more than I expected. Total savings around $4000+ on just $30000 in debt. Could I negotiated better on my own maybe, but I really didn’t, know how to do it and get good results. So why did I say overall this was positive experience. First the customer is excellent, the sales people not so much, and the process worked as described, except cost and time estimates. And my credit score after taking hit the first two years is nearly back to 800. So that is something to be happy about.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. We appreciate you choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 19th, 2021

Stanley Love Dillon, MT

They set up my program with a dollar amount that was very adequate for me to handle on my retirement income and still have adequate funds to enjoy my retirement and live life without worry! I couldn't have taken care of the amount that I owed in the four and one half years that I have been a client, on my own! I have not dislikes for their program!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Stanley! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always have your back. If you have any questions, please be sure to call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 11th, 2021

Trista H Buffalo, NY

I have had nothing but positive experiences with this company. They explained how the program worked so well in the beginning and kept me informed of every step along the way. Very helpful customer service. They were very accommodating when I needed adjustments as well. Extremely happy with my experience.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your amazing feedback, Trista. It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for important communications and updates regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Mar. 30th, 2021

Robert South Bend, IN

Well the experience I had with Freedom Debt Relief is it helped me get all my Debt off in a short amount of time with a low monthly payment. I have used Freedom Debt Relief three time now and if I have to down the line I'll use them again.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your exciting feedback with us today, Robert! We're honored to accompany your journey to a brighter financial future. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to be your guide.

Feb. 5th, 2021

Olivia San Luis, AZ

Awesome! I was very concerned when I decided to retire and my income would be about half of what I earned while working. I had worked for 35+ years, and I was ready to move on, but concerned with my debt, and I did not want to consider bankruptcy. FDR was the best decision and choice I made! Thank you.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Our pleasure! Thank you, Olivia, for sharing your experiences in our program. Hearing that our service provided you with peace of mind is beyond rewarding! Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for important communications regarding your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Feb. 5th, 2021

Betsy West Palm Beach, FL

I found Freedom Debt Relief to be truly that...a "relief" for my growing credit card debt, already they have settled 2 cards and a re working on a third. I am very grateful to have had them recommended to me. There is light at the end of my CC tunnel.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Betsy, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear about your experience with our team and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 21st, 2021

Charles Buddock Hellertown, PA

They settle for a much lower settlement than what I actually owe.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Charles! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 31st, 2021

Drew yancey Fallon, NV

I have been with FDR for quite a while now; I live on a fixed income, and I am retire; when I joined the program, and because I was overwhelmed with credit card debt; I honestly thought there would "never" be any way out of my financial condition without having to file bankruptcy. Learning about the FDR program on television, and then calling in and speaking with an associate; I decided to become part of this wonderful program; at times because of the heavy amount of debt that I had in the beginning; it has been difficult with my share of the dedicated monthly deposits I have to make each month; however, seeing the tremendous results through watching my progress on the dashboard; I now know I can truly finish all the way to graduation of this great program. I have also watched my credit rating start to improve, and I am extremely grateful for all the hard work that Freedom Debt Relief has put forth to finally starting to bringing me back toward healthy financial freedom. I would recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anyone! Thank you very much! W. Drew Yancey, Jr.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Your dedication and commitment to the program are beyond amazing. Amazing feedback, Drew! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Here's to a brighter financial future!

May. 12th, 2021

Salvatore Vetere Boca Raton, FL

When I found FDR I had a lot of debt that was choking me and I was sinking quickly. Then I came across FDR through a google search. I made the call and was presented with a plan unlike any others before. Monthly payments go into the account that they set up for you. As the money starts accumulating FDR is negotiating with the creditors on my behalf. My monthly payment is the same now as when I started and to date FDR has settled 5 of my accounts for a fraction of what was owed. With all of them showing fully satisfied on my credit report. I would strongly recommend that anyone in a situation where your debt is out of control and can not be managed any longer. Give FDR a call, they are not high pressure salespeople but counsellors who will work with you to achieve your goals.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Salvatore, amazing Feedback! We are thrilled to serve you and hear about your success. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 19th, 2021

Because of coronavirus we had three factories shut down and I lost several hundred clients and I could not make payments. I am very happy I went through freedom with everything that has happened. They will got to bat foy you. Most of the accounts were settled for half or less. I am happy with that. Whenever we had a question or problem, they were right there. Whenever something got settled. They text me to see if I agree to the settlement.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Anonymous, thank you for the kind review. We understand that our client's financial conditions can change especially during a worldwide pandemic. We are here every step of the way to help you to move forward and resolve your debt. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Ronda

Everybody I’ve talked to has been very pleasant. I am very happy with the employees. Every time I called because I needed help with something or I needed to lower my payment because of covid, they were very helpful and pleasant. It seemed like it took longer than they set out with. It was supposed to be within three years and it has been almost five and I am almost done. I don’t know why it took so long.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ronda, Thank you for taking the time to leave honest feedback for us. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!”

Brad Schmidt

Excellent. I contacted them but I then I resisted. They told me the truth. My borderline credit rating would plummet, which it did at first. But as the program progressed and we were legally paying off my debt, in 1.5 years of a 4 year payoff plan my credit rating is almost back to where it was when I enrolled and I am over 30,000 lower is my debt

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Brad. we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We provide thorough information about proper expectations about our program. We are thrilled to see the investment is paying off. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Selma

Signing up with Freedom Debt Relief was a great step for getting myself back on track they took care of the larger bills I had while I straighten out the smaller ones. I finished earlier than expected. And I was glad of that.I would recommend going through this program. Especially If you're not in a hurry to make a big purchase, like buying a home.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Selma. We are thrilled to hear all the success the program has provided. We are so thankful to be part of your financial journey. We look forward to your coming success. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief.

Early

If you’re in debt over your head, freedom debt relief is wonderful. I think they have handled it very well. I was struggling and I saw their advertisement and I am happy I contacted them because it works wonderfully for me. I am almost halfway through my contact and I am very satisfied. They get back to me every time I contact them immediately. I get emails regularly. I feel good about the speed they have negotiated my debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program. We strive to get the best settlements to help you save money and time. We care for our client's well-being and awareness of their program progress. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 18th, 2020

Ivan B.

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been exceptional. I was very hesitant in taking that step to ask for help and thinking the worst and being denied help. I was wrong, the first person I spoke with made me feel at ease and knew what I was looking for. The person took my information and explained the program thoroughly. The response was quick as to whether the program was going to help me. I am so happy that I made the contact, it has lifted so much pressure off my shoulders and got me back on track with my finances.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ivan, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We are thrilled you took the first step and allow us to hear your financial situation. We care and want to truly help people regain their lives. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to be part of your financial journey. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303.

Nov. 3rd, 2020

Kim

Very pleased. I had financially hardships that I was not anticipating and they were able to get me help in my time of need. I was a little skeptical at first but I got reassurance from a friend that they were a reputable company and I was able to fulfill the process and I was happy that I have graduated from them. It helped me consolidated everything into one payment.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Kim. Thank you for taking the first step to resolve your debt. We are thrilled to see the hard work pay off. We look forward to your coming success. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 16th, 2020

Debi Fermamento Philadelphia, PA

I'm glad that I found Freedom Debt Relief. I was spinning out of control with debt and now am on the road to recovery.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Terrific feedback, Ms. Debi. Hearing that our service has put you on the road to recovery is beyond rewarding! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Sep. 17th, 2021

Martin Belieff Pomona, CA

Extremely helpful from the start ; knowing how to talk to someone in a dire financial situation.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Martin. We are thrilled that you have taken the first step to resolve your debt. We look forward to your coming success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Kevin Brice Glen Burnie, MD

Everyone there is very friendly and helpful and they have helped me tremendously

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Kevin. We are thrilled to hear about your success and are honored to serve you in this financial journey. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Pamela Frazier San Mateo, CA

The process was easy to start and the staff never made me feel like I was a "bad" person.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Pamela, thank you for the kind review. We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your debt. We are here every step of the way. We look forward to your coming success. If you have any questions, please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Michael Vecchia Kernersville, NC

The fees that are charged are outrageous!! I've been in the program for two years. By the time I finish paying off my debt I'll be lucky if I saved any money!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Michael, for sharing your thoughts. Please keep in mind that our fees are set at the beginning of the program and even with paying them, you will still save money through the program rather than paying the creditors directly. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 20th, 2021

Barbara Berry Dover, DE

They are reliable, always reachable, and they are helpful and patient, and gets the job done,..

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Barbara, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 10th, 2021

Marco Guerra Eagle Pass, TX

U guys have been taking care of my debt and da calls stop that was awesome thank u guys

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Marco, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to be able to assist you along your debt-free journey and we'll always be right by your side. Please be sure to call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 4th, 2021

Crystal Grandy, NC

My situation was just too overwhelming to handle by myself. I was trying to figure out a budget that would work best for me and they actually have helped me with that. Freedom Debt Relief is very knowledgeable and they're always extremely polite. Just about every experience that I have had to call and talk to someone the problem is always resolved. I would say a 5. I mean I was a little apprehensive at first just because of the process that I had to go through. But they handle all the creditors that I have and I don't have to worry about it I have confidence in them that they'll take care of that for me and it will get resolved.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Crystal, we are overjoyed on how the program has benefited you! We take great pride in ensuring we can support you through every stepping stone in the program. We want you to continue to lean on us if you need anything in the future. Remember, we can be reached at 1(800)-655-6303 or through your online portal at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 18th, 2020

Jo Ann Nelson Louisville, KY

Great program. I tried negotiating on my own, what a pain, the bullish attitude most Credit card companies have was hard to take. FDR was the answer. It takes time and patience on the consumers part for the program to work. I have been in the program over 3 years , several settlements later, one in July and September, I can see how the program is working for me. My credit has improved, I have learned to live without a credit card, within my means and best part NO creditor calls. I know it is my responsibility to keep track of my credit, make my payments every month and just set back and let the program work.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jo-Ann, we are grateful for your honest review. We understand the struggle of trying to find resolutions to your debt, and it's definitely rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our clients and to know we are making a difference in their life! We're proud of what we do and we look forward to assisting you in becoming debt-free. Please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303 if you ever need our assistance. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom.

Jul. 11th, 2020

Anonymous Elmont, NY

I unfortunately went through a hardship so I had to use them, but I'm glad I did because they are a very good company and they answer all my questions and they are doing everything that they said they're gonna do. They try and negotiate as low as they can and they work with you when it comes to payments. I have a client dashboard and whenever there's something that needs to be done, they'll send me an email saying to check in client dashboard. THey give me regular updates every couple of months with whatever's going on my account so they're helpful. The representatives are always professional and always working with you. You know whenver I need to speak to smoenoe, you know there's always someone available.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Your feedback is absolutely amazing! We're sorry to hear a financial hardship is what led you to our program. However, we are grateful for the opportunity to assist! Our advocates in Client Services strive to provide a world-class experience for each of our clients. Great job utilizing the Client Dashboard to stay informed about the details of your account. We also appreciate you for speaking so highly about our level of professionalism and the knowledge of our Client Services team. It is an honor to accompany your financial journey. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide.

Jun. 3rd, 2020

Tracy B

For nearly five years, I was relying on credit to help pay for my aging parents to receive care. My mother had to move into a full-time Alzheimer’s memory care center. Shortly after, my father had to go into assisted living. We were already using my Mom’s Social Security and my Dad’s retirement pay to cover the costs for my Mom. When Dad required help, it was up to me to cover the financial side of things. The interest on the credit cards just kept building. Suddenly, I was being crushed by the debt. I just couldn’t keep up with the payments and still be able to pay rent and buy food. Freedom Relief was the answer for me. It’s been painful to watch my good credit rating sink, but now that the debt has been negotiated, I can begin to rebuild my credit.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Tracey, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are terribly sorry to hear of the hardship that led you here, but we applaud you for taking the first step to regaining your financial freedom! Feel free to lean on us if you need anything at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial needs!

May. 19th, 2020

Carolyn Smoth

I have only had one issue so far. I thought one of my creditors was enrolled in the program. I got a letter saying I was being sue by the creditor. I immediately called FDR. They told me it could not be enrolled since the creditor had sued me. I called the lawyers associated with FDR. And, they said the same thing. The creditor was originally out in the list to be enrolled. I did t realize it was not enrolled until I got a summons. I still have not gotten a reason as to why it was never enrolled. I finally gave up and am having to pay a reduced amount to the creditor...not happy, but that has been my only issue.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your honest feedback, Ms. Carolyn. While we are glad to know your experiences have been positive for the most part, it's hard not to be disappointed regarding your recent experience. It is frustrating when creditors choose litigation to collect a balance. It's an even greater frustration not having the ability to service an account outside of our program. We are thankful to hear the creditor agreed to terms that allow you to resolve the balance due. Again, we appreciate your feedback and, thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Apr. 24th, 2020

Jennie Krout

Ever since I was so broke to even make a payment, I saw a Facebook post comes up for FDR and I was able to do the quote. At the end there was a number and I called and he had all my info, and we talked numbers and what I could afford. Took a couple phone calls to be completely done but all in all, I was excepted and the low amount to pay a month was perfect for my waitressing career (before the corona virus). Any questions I had, they were there to help in any way. Always there and it's nice to call and jot be on hold, you get a voice mail and someone calls you back if any questions. They are awesome!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jennie, we are so happy to see another satisfied client. Our goal is to provide our clients with grade A service throughout their time with us. Reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 9th, 2020

Rather not say"

I've been with them for awhile now and have not had any problems I was surprised how easily things got to moving and within a few months I was on my way to paying off 1 # creditors there are some bumps in the road but it'll all work out also if you ever run into any problems with creditors calling you I've been instructed to tell them I'm with "Freedom debt relief... I've give them there phone number say and tell them to have a nice day. This is better than filling for chapter #3 bankruptcy and when I'm done I've learned my lesson more than once ... No more credit cards cause if I want something then save a little here & there till I could walk in and say I'm paying cash tku to me that's the best I've learned that times are bad learn to do with out once in a blue moon I'll treat my self to a movie at Red Box instead of going to the show .Everyone can learn a lesson by clients at FDR' .

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are so thrilled to hear that you are satisfied with our services! It's definitely rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our clients and to know we are making a difference in their life! We're proud of what we do and we look forward to assisting you in becoming debt-free. If at any time you need our assistance please call Client Services at (800)0 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Apr. 8th, 2020

Christine

It is easy to enroll in the program, and they are flexible. As a single, working parent, my time is limited. It is so relieving to know that FDR is there to do the negotiating, and I experience less stress having to deal with creditors myself. I have had to temporarily stop making payments for a short period of time without having to discontinue the program. I would suggest taking the insurance in case a creditor sues you. I was sued by a creditor and luckily I had taken the insurance. The FDR team and their partners helped get me through the stressful time! It is also easy to get in touch with customer service. No matter who I talk to, they are always able to answer my questions, and are friendly.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Christine, we appreciate your thoughtful feedback. We are pleased to hear about your success within our program. We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive not only debt relief but also stress relief, as we want the program to feel easy for everyone. If at any time you need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom!

Apr. 8th, 2020

Jennifer Powell

Excellent! They have been very helpful and are always a phone call away when there is an issue. I was feeling very overwhelmed by my debt constantly accumulating interest with high interest rates, not being about to make large enough payments to pay off the interest, and constant calls from creditors. I was nervous about calling because I have tried debt consolidation before and was told there was nothing that could be done to help. But after speaking to Jake, I was very relieved and started to feel like I was in control again. Now it does take a little time, but there is a light at the end of that tunnel, and some progress is a lot better than no progress!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your feedback, Ms. Powell. It is our pleasure to provide you with a world-class customer service experience! If we can be of any assistance to you, please contact Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Mar. 17th, 2020

Jeff C.

Freedom Debt Relief has truly helped me take control of my credit card debt and has worked hard to settle each balance as favorably as possible. Their fee is 25% of the balance settled but in a couple of instances the settlement was at only 20-25% of the balance owed! This is far better than I could have done on my own and I have not had to deal directly with any creditor, other than to provide FDR's contact information. My program is almost complete and I should "graduate" at the two year mark. I could not be more grateful for the staff people I have worked with and I highly recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anyone who struggles under excessive credit card debt!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jeff! We love to hear about our client's success in our program! Keep up the great work and remember we are here throughout your program! So if you ever have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to us at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Mar. 5th, 2020

Crystal

At first in all honesty I wasn't sure about about Freedom. I fell into debt really badly after a surgery I had and was unable to work for 3 months. I really didn't know where to turn to so my mom introduced me to Freedom and the lady we talked to was very helpful her name was Amber Thomas she help me and my mother feel more comfortable about Freedom and she answered all of our concerns. I appreciate all the people I have come in contact with overs the years even to call to change my date of payment they were understanding and did it for me. At first because of all this my credit was really low, after watching it over the years with the help of Freedom I can truly say my credit is improving because of Freedom. They were able to do something I was able to do and that was getting from behind the eight ball and still able to slowly get back on track of getting out of debt for good.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much for sharing your story, Crystal! We are so glad we could provide you with amazing service. We understand this can be a difficult journey for some, but keep up the great work! Reach out to Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial needs!

Mar. 1st, 2020

Courtney Scala

I first started using FDR when I was in college and in major debt. I had never used a company like this beforeand was very skeptical thinking all they were going to do was sign me up for some scam take my money and then tell me that they didn't get a good outcome and I was out of luck. However this was the complete opposite. Yes they do take money for their services but they also save an incredible amount of debt. I started with a TON of money that I owed on credit cards as well as a personal loan. Businesses kept offering so I kept accepting. FDR has taken all of the responsibility of talking to the credit card and loan's billing departments and negotiated amazing deals. It will be a bit of an adjustment to your life and your credit WILL go down a little bit but if you can afford the monthly payments (that will save so much money in the long run AND short run) then this program is for you. Also- the customer service is great. It was a long start process but throughout this process which I am still in they have always been clear and upfront with me and contact me as soon as they can every time something happens with my account."

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Courtney, thank you for your spectacular feedback. we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We take pride in what we do and how we make sure all clients are having a lifetime of experience with our company! We just want our clients to see that there is a way out and becoming debt free is the way to go! We look forward to your completions, and if you ever have any questions or concerns regarding your account, please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303.

Feb. 13th, 2020

Farhat Fairfax, VA

On a regular basis, I had to question them about the reason of the account and why it was taking so long. They were very helpful and very pleasant and trying to be supportive in helping me. Freedom Debt is continuously updated the client dashboard that I had full access to and if that wasn't enough for me, I could contact them and they would be giving a great response. They made it easy for me to understand and able to manage my account. It was great and excellent. I would definitely encourage people who are in debt to use it. It's just a plain and easy way. They were great with a step by step process and explained everything that I was having trouble understanding.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you! Our team is thrilled to hear that you have found us helpful in your journey to financial freedom. Keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at , or contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 31st, 2019

S

After a lot of research, I found they were the top company, so we decided to go with them. Freedom is a great company, they seem to do what they say they are going to do and in today's tome that is a rarity so I appreciate that. It took a lot of pressure off me after my husband was disabled in an accident and we were down one income. They have negotiated three account and they impact has freed up cash so we can buy groceries and medicine. They are good at keeping in contact with you and letting you know when a debt of resolution needs your approval. They text, email, and use their dashboard to keep in contact.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for giving us the chance to assist you on this journey to becoming debt free and providing you the ability to buy the necessities you and your husband need! We work hard to negotiate great settlements for you and we’re happy to hear that you’re pleased with your savings. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us any time you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800)655-6303 or you can reach out through your client dashboard at . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 25th, 2019

Bridgette Moya

Sometimes bad things happen to good people. By Bridgette M., Tyler, TX, Mar 19, 2019 Verified Reviewer Bad things happen to good people. Life not going the way we plan, defying all of what good stewardship is all about. I was asking for refinancing or personal loan to possibly repay at lower interest. But, I couldn''t find a yes...and started praying for some insight on what to do. I don''t know everything. I was on the Facebook feed when FreedomDebtRelief literally popped up, as if it took the place of what was there before at that millisecond. I called, spoke with Jaime M. He was awesome, helping me through shame and humble humility that I couldn''t stay afloat anymore, and Jaime proceeded to encourage. I was well versed about each step and what to expect, how to follow the progress on the website, and after a very few months have already negotiated and on my way to recovery and respectfully repaying my debt off...and for way less money had I been struggling for the rest of my life to pay off. I have learned very valuable lessons, and grace and mercy are prevailing! The good thing that''s happened to this good person? Freedom Debt Relief and representative Jaime Miranda... Thankful and in humbled regard. Bottom Line: Yes, I would recommend this to a friend Was this review helpful? Yes No Mar 24, 2019 Company Response from Freedom Debt Relief This is a fantastic review, Bridgette. We are overjoyed to have you enrolled in Freedom Debt Relief and we will continue to provide you with the utmost customer service and professionalism. We are looking forward to seeing you graduated! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Best Company, Bridgette. We are so thrilled with your progress and thank you for trusting us. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at . Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you to your debt free future.

Jun. 13th, 2019

Kat Rogers

FDR has been beyond helpful in getting my financial situation in a fair and legal working order to keep me from having to file bankruptcy, which has, consequently, relieved A TON of pressure and stress off of me! Everyone I've ever spoken with at FDR has Always been kind, compassionate, understanding & helpful which is Extremely Important when you're feeling down and poorly about yourself and your (in)ability/failure to manage your finances (even though my situation stemmed from being chronically ill and unable to work to provide additional income from starting my own business, that sense of "letting yourself down" is just as strong~ And when you have no one to help you, THAT feeling is magnified by THIS experience.)! Actually, I couldn't have done it without them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It's rewarding to hear about the relief our program has brought you, Kat! We understand your situation and we are happy to partner with you to help obtain your financial goals. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 14th, 2019

Clare Rosalind Harrison Satellite Beach, FL

Never had to get debt relief before but I became unwell..still am and was unable to pay my creditors so I answered an ad and here we are with them still fighting for my freedom from the high interest rates and making it possible to breathe though my situation has not changed with progressive health issues.. I am left without much anxiety since Freedom Debt Relief does all the worrying and deal with all the headaches for me .. Thank you so much FREEDOM DEBT RELIEF. I appreciate all you do and have done... I hope to be finished paying off those things before any further damage to my Heart so I can rest in peace before I have to go from this life..

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your kind feedback, Ms. Harrison. We're so sorry to hear of the circumstances that led you to our program. However, we are more than happy to carry the heavy burden of debt for you! Thank you so much for sharing our service has provided you with peace of mind and has allowed you to breathe again. Our top priority is to ease the minds of our clients and so we are extremely grateful for your feedback. Please let us know, Ms. Harrison, how we can continue to support you on this journey. Your Client Services team is available 7 days a week to address any questions or concerns that come up along the way. You can do this, Ms. Harrison! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to a brighter financial future.

Jun. 5th, 2019

Emily Shingle Springs, CA

The customer service is always available. They're willingly give access to the customers and notify you by whatever communication style you want. By phone or email or text. They try to cater to whatever is easiest for you. It goes fast. They settle things quickly. They do have a fee, but it's very reasonable. It saves you a lot of money because they're able to negotiate a better rate, better than I would be able to do if I tried to do it alone. I'm extremely happy with my decision I should have done it sooner. If it comes down to people taking legal action, Freedom Debt Relief still takes care of everything and all you have to do is make your payments.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Emily, we're over the moon to hear that you are pleased with our services! We look forward to you successfully graduating the program and happy to assist you in getting debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 1st, 2019

Kerry

When I had questions, I would call and get answers and they would give me updates. I had access to my account on their site and you can follow progress. It just made it easy for contacting and updates were always forthcoming. They were constantly in touch with me giving me updates. Their program fit what I needed. Their personnel there are very friendly and kept me informed. I know it's a business, but they were extraordinarily friendly. There were those times where I was a little frustrated on my part and they were able to explain things in a manner in which I understood what they were talking about.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Kerry! The Client Dashboard is a great tool to stay up to date on your progress. We are so glad to hear our team has exceeded your expectations and we look forward to your graduation. Please let us know if we can further assist you. Our Client Advocates can be reached at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

May. 22nd, 2019

Pamela herald

After retiring our income stayed the same but everything else did not and we found ourselves living from paycheck to paycheck and not even doing that well. We were struggling to pay the bills and the interest on credit seemed to be the only thing really getting paid. We grew up in a world or I should say time where bankruptcy was considered a dirty word. Fight as we could to pay everything we just couldn't. We contacted freedom from debt and they are helping us negotiate with our creditors. We still don't like being indebted or even paying less than we owe but at this time we are thankful for not having to file bankruptcy. Freedom from Debt helped us to not file bankruptcy

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Pamela! Thank you for sharing your story and providing such positive feedback! We are happy we can be of assistance to you! We are here to support you every step of the way, so please do not hesitate to contact us have any time you have questions or concerns! We can be reached at 1(800)655-6303 or by email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 5th, 2020

Alice Connell

Excellent service! So far Freedom Debt Relief has negotiated a reasonable and affordable payment plan for my debt with one of my creditors. I originally requested assistance with two credit card accounts. I was thrilled to make an agreement with the first creditor and look forward to making a making my payments in my dedicated account so I can pay off this debt within a year! It was an easy process. All I have to do is make my monthly payment to my dedicated account. Freedom Debt is working on my second account and I look forward to making a settlement with the second creditor for a larger amount of debt. I am eager have my debt settled. The educational videos provided by Freedom Debt Relief are very helpful and gave me confidence that I was taking the right steps to resolve my debt. The Dashboard proves data that lets me know where I am in my process in the negotiation phases. I am very grateful to the professional and friendly staff at Freedom Debt Relief!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, Alice, on obtaining your first settlement with us! We are excited to witness your progression toward financial success. We're also thrilled to know that you find our process very easy to follow and have a clear understanding of how we settle account balances for our clients. Great job viewing the helpful videos on your client dashboard! Did you happen to see the testimonies of past clients who've graduated from our program? This will allow you to see our program from the perspective of the client and learn more about how you can and will benefit from enrolling with us. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief. Your enthusiasm and excitement are greatly appreciated!

Apr. 3rd, 2019

Emily E. Vaughn

I found that your agents are very knowledgable in the FDR program. I have asked question that were not in your quide and was answered effectively. There were times when I was unsure of how a certain creditor would react to FDR, which had me in a very nervous state. When I called I was reassured that you had it all under control. I'm sure everyone is a little leary in the beginning, which is something you have no control over, but your agents seem to have a great understanding of what we go through and they assist us with that understanding. I am very pleased with FDR and I recommend it to whoever ask me or need FDR in their life. Payments and time are very reasonable and easy to manage. I give you guys 2 thumbs up.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for the very kind feedback, Emily. We are so glad to know how pleased you are with our service. It is extremely rewarding to know that we've successfully been able to resolve any concerns you had when initially enrolling with us. It is understandable for our clients to have many questions and concerns when first starting our program. We appreciate you pointing out the fact that our advocates in client services are extremely empathetic to this fact. We ask that you continue to connect with us anytime you have questions or concerns regarding your account. Keep in mind that we are available 7 days a week to support your journey. Thank you for being the very best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 3rd, 2019

Giovina Dimichele

I have to say I was very nervous. Im not use to creditors hunting me down for their money I have trouble paying due to other finances that are all coming at me once. Freedom debt just told me to block their calls and whatever letter I got from the collectors I would email to the support group. And to keep your monthly payment to your freedom debt account every month and watch if build so theirs enough to start negotiating with my creditors. It was nerve wracking but and it took from Oct to just last week that one of my creditors made a negotiation with freedom debt. I was do excited to the start of being debt free and now waiting for my other 3 to get done. I know my credit score HSS dropped and I wasn't liking my score being low but at least I'd be out of debt and I can start to build my score up in time. I totally trust freedom debt and definitely would refer them to get help and out of debt. They answer any question you have and they don't pressure you to join. They helped me so much. I'm so looking forward to my graduation date in 4 years compared to paying these debt in 10 years plus interest. Thank you so much!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Giovina, we appreciate your amazing feedback regarding your experience! We're elated that we were able to provide you with an affordable debt relief option and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 6th, 2020