Freedom Debt Relief

verified

Freedom Debt Relief

verified
The minimum debt requirement is $10k

Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over $10 billion in debt since its founding in 2002. The company has considerable industry experience and high customer satisfaction ratings. With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. Freedom Debt Relief employs professional debt experts to negotiate and settle debt for those suffering financial hardship.

The company offers multiple debt settlement (involves working with creditors to lower total debt owed) and debt consolidation (involves consolidating all customer debt into single monthly payments) services and is available in 34 states.

Freedom Debt Relief charges 20% of your total enrolled debt. To settle a $20,000 debt, that will cost you around $4,000.

The Good

• Excellent Settlement Program and Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews
  • Online Dashboard
  • No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

Excellent Settlement Program and Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages to its debt settlement services including:

• Minimum of $10k in debt to begin debt settlement
  • Average cost is 21.5 percent of the total unsecured debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation with a highly trained debt consultant when a consumer decides to enlist the company's debt settlement services. The same debt settlement consultant will remain with the client throughout the entire debt settlement program. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

As an accredited debt relief company, Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 14 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. Freedom Debt Relief has years of experience standing between the creditor and the customer. Freedom will work to negotiate with every creditor the customer has, in order to secure lower credit card debt (or any type of unsecured debt).

FDR will walk customers through the debt relief process: first, customers will stop making monthly payments to creditors. Instead, customers will make a monthly payment into a separate account, saving a lump sum for debt negotiation (the minimum payment into this account is different for each company). Freedom will then contact each creditor on the customer's behalf.

Unfortunately, this process will affect your credit score. If you miss any minimum payments on your debt, this will decrease your credit score.

Freedom Debt Relief understands the importance of proving its ability to negotiate with creditors by maintaining accreditations. According to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations, in their debt settlement company, above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Most Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining debt management, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the debt settlement program.

Clients with unsecured debt (credit card debt, personal loans, medical debt, student loan debt) usually find that the company can save a large percentage of money that would otherwise go to their creditors. Despite the debt settlement program's tendency to negatively affect credit scores, customers with mountains of credit card debt find it extremely helpful.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts. Such resources let customers make informed decisions that will affect their credit scores.

Not many debt settlement companies in the industry offer such helpful tools. These tools help customers stay ahead of their creditors and tackle every type of debt (whether it's credit card debt, student loan debt, utility bills, etc.).

No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

As opposed to a debt consolidation company which consolidates all of a customer's debt into one monthly payment, debtors approach Freedom Debt Relief as a last resort in order to escape high amounts of debt. Because customers come to FDR in order to escape high payments, the company doesn't charge any fees until after debt is settled with creditors. However, this is true of most debt relief companies, like National Debt Relief and Pacific Debt.

First, customers will open an account through Freedom Debt Relief into which they will put all of their money that would have gone toward paying their debt (this is the main reason why this program hurts your credit score more than debt consolidation).

Next, FDR will use that account to work with your creditors to find a lower total debt to pay (FDR can cut total debt down to 50 and even 30 percent in some cases).

Debt settlement companies make money by charging fees on either enrolled debt or saved debt (fees charged to saved debt are more beneficial for customers). Though its services are highly trusted and thorough, its fees are a bit higher (around 20 percent fees on enrolled debt).

The Bad

• Freedom Debt Relief Cost
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints

Freedom Debt Relief Cost

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. Freedom Debt Relief charges $4,000 to settle $20,000 in debt (20 percent of total debt). If Freedom Debt Relief cuts your debt in half, you would end up paying $14,000 instead of $20,000. Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more than this to use FDR.

Current national debt relief trends indicate that debt settlement companies tend to charge a percentage of enrolled debt as opposed to saved debt. This means that the more total debt you have, the more debt settlement companies will charge you.

Although working with a debt settlement company still saves you from paying thousands of dollars to creditors, it's better to work with companies that charge a percentage of saved debt rather than enrolled debt.

So exactly how much will Freedom Debt Relief cost you? It will cost you around 20 percent of your total enrolled debt, but customers will have to have a consultation to get an accurate estimate.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers debt settlement programs in only 35 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of $10k (the amount of which is charged fees of up around 20 percent). Most debt settlement companies will require a minimum amount of debt in order to ensure payout.

A debt settlement company that charges by saved debt will not run into this problem as much. An additional limitation is that Freedom Debt Relief is that the company only works with debtors with unsecured debt. This limitation is understandable since no debt settlement company wants to risk losing its client's homes.

Complaints

While most of the Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have are the following:

• Debt settlement takes too long
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, ample debt settlement and debt consolidation (consolidated monthly payments) experience, thoughtful and experienced debt consultants, negotiation with each creditor, and more. The company's 20 percent average fees are pretty standard in comparison to other debt settlement companies (like National Debt Relief). However, it does have the potential for higher fees.

FDR's debt negotiation experience is worth the money. Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews relate that the company has saved them thousands of dollars by negotiating with their creditors. We highly recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a low enough quote from them during your free consultation.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

Janice
March 12th, 2019 Rogers, AR DETAILS

They got the settlements completed in less time than I thought it would take

Mar 12, 2019

We're glad to have met your expectations. Congratulations on the amazing job you've done in our program! You are so close to meeting your goal of becoming debt-free! Keep up the amazing work and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Joan
March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

The people at Freedom Debt Relief are very knowledgeable.

March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Every time I've called, they've always answered my questions and been very helpful.

Betty
March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

It really worked for me. They've done a pretty good job so far. They've worked to keep me updated and they're working pretty good. I'm getting my pills paid and negotiated and everything. The customer service is very friendly when I talk to them on the phone and everything. They explained everything to me with what's going on and everything.

Mar 11, 2019

Thank you for the amazing feedback, Betty! It has been our pleasure guiding you on this journey. We're glad to hear you are satisfied with our negotiation efforts. Our negotiators work extremely hard to obtain the best settlements possible for our clients. Keep in mind you can monitor your progression along your graduation path by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your financial freedom!

Aaron
March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

The customer support is incredible and always helpful.

Mar 11, 2019

We're so glad to hear this. Thank you for sharing, Aaron! It's extremely rewarding to know you've always received superb customer service when reaching out to us. We hope to continue surpassing your expectations! Keep in mind you can view the details of your account at any time by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to service your financial needs.

Jose
March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

The customer service has always been there for any of my questions. Their system works perfect and they are able to negotiate. I have a lot of my debts paid already.

Flora
March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

They were there for me every minute and every time I needed them. They were there whether it was the morning, evening, during the day, whenever I called there was someone there to help me. I couldn't keep up with my credit card payments and they went in there and negotiated for me and helped me out.

Blanche
March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Everybody has been so kind and I've never had a cross word or question. I've been with them since 2016 and they were very good. I was very pleased. I'm very encouraged because I only have one more credit card to pay off.

Mar 11, 2019

Congratulations, Blanche! You are so close to your debt-free future. We could not be any prouder of your progress and the effort you've put forth while enrolled with us. As we head toward the finish line, know that we are cheering you on all of the way. You can do this, Blanche! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Betty
March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

The customer service was great. FDR solved my problems.

Mar 11, 2019

It was our pleasure to do so, Betty. Congratulations on being headed toward a debt-free future! We're here to support your every step. Client services is available 7 days a week at (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] to address any questions that come up for you. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

James
March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

They provide excellent service. They did an outstanding job. I felt very comfortable and enjoyed the experience.

March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

They explained everything very thorough and if I ever have any question, I always feel and know that I can contact them and they will explain it to me. I'm still a new member so they were only able to make two settlements and I was hoping for more but I can't give them anymore payments payments than I do now.

Mar 11, 2019

Congratulations on the settlements obtained thus far! You are well on your way to a debt-free future. We understand our clients are doing everything they can to be successful in our program. However, we're here should any other questions come up along the way. Client services is available 7 days a week at (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Richard
March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

They have been very very effective in their negotiations with the creditors. They've been very efficient and making sure that payments are being made. They've been ver informative and keeping me informed as to what the settlement are and what negotiations are being made. They've also gone above and beyond and helping to eliminate some of those debts. They've been very professional and also been very concerned. They've been very personal and making sure that I was satisfied with the settlements they were making. I appreciate the way they've conducted their business and are taking care of my accounts. They've been very efficient. My money has not been wasted.

Mar 11, 2019

We're so glad to hear you're experiencing the many benefits of our program. Congratulations on the settlements obtained thus far! As you continue the journey with us, please continue to contact client services as other questions come up for you. We're here 7 days a week to support your journey! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to your financial freedom.

Ann
March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

The woman I spoke to was really awesome on the phone and she assured me that it's very easy to get in to and it's been I think over a yeaer now and I'm super happy with it. Anytime I've had questions I was able to reach somebody on the phone and almost immediately during their office hours. Also the chat feature on the website on the dashboard is really helpful too. They've always been nothing but nice to deal with. It was super fast and super easy. Everytime I got a settlement alert instead of having to be on the phone at my job. They are really willing to negotiate on your behalf.

Mar 11, 2019

What amazing feedback. We cannot thank you enough for sharing. It's extremely rewarding to hear you've had such a great experience while enrolled with us. Great job utilizing your resources to stay on top of your account details. We also appreciate you complimenting our staff in client services. It is our pleasure to accompany you on this journey. Keep up the great work and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Annie
March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Every time I called and talked to them they did their best to answer. You don't have to wait too long.

Mar 11, 2019

We appreciate you sharing your experiences with our client services team. We hope to continue surpassing your expectations as you continue the journey with us. Keep in mind you can also chat with an advocate when logged onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

March 11th, 2019 Chesapeake, VA DETAILS

They answer my phone calls quickly and give me good answers. They're doing a great job of taking care of my issue.

Mar 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing! We hope to continue providing you with an excellent experience while in our program. Keep in mind you can view the details of your account at anytime by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your financial success!

March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Every time I've called Freedom Debt Relief with questions about my account, each person was very knowledgeable and if they found out the answer from someone else, I never needed to hang up.

Mar 11, 2019

We're glad to hear your questions have always been answered to your satisfaction. This is a very important goal for us to accomplish in client services. We hope to continue providing you with excellent customer service. Keep in mind you can also chat with an advocate when logged onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Carl
March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Sometimes you have a hard time getting a hold of the right person. They've been very helpful and answered every question I had.

Mar 11, 2019

We apologize for any frustration caused on our part, Carl. Our goal in client services is to address all of our clients' concerns during their initial phone calls to us. It's disappointing to learn you've had to make multiple attempts to get the assistance needed at that time. In the future, we hope to promptly answer and address any questions or concerns brought to our attention. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to service your financial needs!

March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

They've been easy to work with and they constantly send emails and call once in a while.

Mar 11, 2019

We're glad you appreciate our communication efforts. Thank you for sharing how easy you've found our process to be. Keep in mind you can always view the details of your account by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Roberto
March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

They are there when you need them. They are nice about the questions they answer.

Mar 11, 2019

We appreciate the kind feedback, Roberto. It has been our pleasure to accompany you on this journey. Please continue to reach out to us at (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] with any questions about your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Greg
March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Every call to Freedom Debt Relief's customer service was thoroughly handled. The whole process is time consuming and if they ever did anything that I couldn't understand what was going on, there was somebody that I could contact if I had any questions. It's very easy to understand what was going on in the process. It's pretty straight forward.

Mar 11, 2019

Welcome to Freedom Debt Relief, Greg! We're so glad to hear your experience with us has been nothing but positive! We hope to continue providing you with superb customer service. Keep in mind you can also view the details of your account at any time by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

Dale
March 11th, 2019 Woodbridge, VA DETAILS

They've been pretty good and have responded to almost everything with a reasonable amount of time. Sometimes there's a little confusion with multiple messages about the same thing, but for the most part when you reach out directly, they do a good job of trying to straighten everything out. They've actually completed everything they said they would get completed.

Mar 11, 2019

Thank you for your honest feedback, Dale. We apologize for any confusion caused by multiple alerts. We've worked really hard over the years to consistently improve how we communicate with our clients. Thank you, again, for your feedback! Please continue to contact us in client services anytime assistance is needed regarding your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Dirk
March 11th, 2019 Mesquite, TX DETAILS

The customer service is understanding. I think they are outstanding.

Mar 11, 2019

This is fantastic, Dirk! At Freedom Debt Relief, we care about our clients and we are glad to provide the utmost customer service and professionalism. We are looking forward to you obtaining financial freedom! Please reach out to our Loan Servicing department at 1-888-950-4829 if you have any questions or comments regarding your loan. Thank you for choosing Consolidation Plus!

March 11th, 2019 Cicero, NY DETAILS

Every time I needed help or assistance everybody answered it. It was like they wanted to work with me instead of against me. They were very helpful anytime I had to call. They knew all the answers and made me feel comfortable. They seem to be behind you all the way.

Mar 12, 2019

We appreciate the many compliments. Thank you for sharing the positive experiences you've had with us so far. Our goal is to continue providing you with superb customer service and prompt responses to your questions and concerns. Keep in mind you can also view the details of your account at any time by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

Christine
March 11th, 2019 Mountain Home, AR DETAILS

I was looking for a place that would give me a good payment that would not strain my budget and they did a real good job giving me a payment I could handle. They've always been very friendly and they've always answered my questions when I emailed or talked to them on the phone. I'm really pleased with their services and I'm very glad to continue with them.

Mar 12, 2019

Thank you for sharing, Christine, as these are all wonderful things to hear! We're so glad to know how pleased you are with our service. Our goal is to consistently provide you with an excellent customer service experience! Keep in mind you can also chat with a live advocate when logged onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Stewart
March 11th, 2019 Comfrey, MN DETAILS

The staff is friendly and very helpful. They helped relieve a lot of stress.

Mar 11, 2019

This is wonderful, Stewart. We are happy to provide world-class customer service to all of our clients and we will continue to ease your mind while you become debt free. Please reach out to our Loan Servicing department at 1-888-950-4829 if you have any questions or comments regarding your loan. Thank you for choosing Consolidation Plus!

March 11th, 2019 Panama City, FL DETAILS

The customer service explained and answered every question. They never bother me for more or less. They keep me in the loop all the time. The creditors are being paid off.

Mar 11, 2019

Thank you for sharing your review. At Freedom Debt Relief, we strive to provide excellent customer service and professionalism to all of our clients. We also are happy to keep you updated on your account with any new information. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Cynthia A.
March 11th, 2019 Richmond, VA DETAILS

They will usually get back to me pretty quick if I have a big problem or anything and let me know what to do or how to handle it. It eases my mind knowing what's going on. They have been straightforward and honest with me with whatever I ask.

Mar 12, 2019

We appreciate you sharing the positive experiences you've had with us so far. Congratulations on the amazing job you've done in our program! you are well on your way to becoming debt free. As you continue the journey, keep in mind you can monitor your progression by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mary
March 11th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

The customer service understands us and every time you call, you get a person to talk to you. They are understanding.

Mar 12, 2019

It is our pleasure to assist you with every call, Mary. Thank you for sharing the positive experiences you've had when speaking with client services. We hope to continue providing you with excellent service. Keep in mind you can also chat with a live advocate when logged onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

James
March 11th, 2019 Lake Elsinore, CA DETAILS

They are very professional and they explained everything in detail. They do the job in a timely manner and they keep me informed of what's going on.

Mar 12, 2019

Thank you for the positive feedback, James. We're so glad to hear of the superb customer service you've received. We also appreciate you complimenting our negotiation efforts. Keep in mind you can monitor your progression at any time by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Denise
March 11th, 2019 Burbank, CA DETAILS

Most of the people from the company are helpful. Although there is obviously some debt relief, the actual charges incurred are a little higher than I would have liked.

Mar 12, 2019

We appreciate your honest feedback. It's understandable to have some concerns regarding the late fees and interest creditors usually continue to add to the account balance due. However, keep in mind that our goal is to settle for about 50% of the balance due. Therefore, the settled amount should exclude any additional interest and fees added to the balance by the creditor. Congratulations on the superb job you've done with us here at Freedom Debt Relief. We wish you a very bright financial future!

Dwayne
March 11th, 2019 Bethlehem, PA DETAILS

Anytime I need to call FDR, I actually talk to a human being pretty quickly and they gave me a lot of insights and explained a lot of things to me and gave me advice that helped me get through the process. They have already settled about four of my credit cards.

Mar 12, 2019

Congratulations on the progress you've made along your graduation path. You are certainly headed toward a debt-free future. As you continue the journey with us, we ask that you continue to contact us in client services with any questions that come up along the way. You can also chat live with us when logged onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to your financial freedom.

Donna
March 11th, 2019 Huntington Beach, CA DETAILS

I like the way they do things. It's very efficient and they just take care of things in a business like manner. Once you get started you pretty much don't have to worry about it anymore. They just take care of everything. They're very polite and very nice and they don't bother you. There's always someone you can call and get ahold of. It's a very good operation. They keep you updated constantly.

Mar 12, 2019

We appreciate the many compliments, Donna. Thank you for sharing the positive experiences you've had since enrolling with us. Our goal is to provide our clients with a world-class customer service experience each and every time. Please continue to contact us as other questions come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

Juanita
March 11th, 2019 Middletown, VA DETAILS

The customer service is always there for you. They're constantly working with you and trying to get a settlement.

Mar 12, 2019

We're glad to know that you appreciate our negotiation efforts. We work extremely hard to obtain the best settlements possible for our clients. Congratulations on the success you've seen so far. We hope to continue providing you with an excellent customer service experience throughout your entire journey with us. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to service your financial needs.

March 11th, 2019 Cary, NC DETAILS

Every time I have talked to anybody, they are helpful and polite and willing to do whatever they could. They've gone above and beyond to make me feel comfortable with what I'm doing. They're very quick to let me know what's going on and to ask me questions or tell me what I need to do.

Mar 12, 2019

It is our pleasure to guide you on this journey. Thank you for sharing the wonderful customer service experiences you've had with us. It's rewarding to know you feel well-informed and up to date about your account. Keep in mind you can also chat with us live when logged onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Farouk
March 11th, 2019 Dublin, CA DETAILS

Whenever I called them to inquire about something, they always had a good answer for me and that put my mind at rest so I did not have to panic to get my debts relieved. They had a good answer for me and they were very reassuring and able to explain the process. They were able to negotiate for me to bring my debt down in a manner that was affordable for me to pay off my debts. I feel very fortunate that I was able to deal with them as a company. At first I was very skeptical but as time progressed, I became a little bit more confident in what they were doing and it was very reassuring and certainly put my mind at rest. I can't see any room for improvement on their part. They fulfill what they promised.

Mar 12, 2019

What an amazing review, Farouk. Thank you so much for taking out the time to share your experiences with us! It is our pleasure to relieve you of the stresses caused by financial debt. We appreciate you recognizing our negotiation efforts and abilities as well! It's understandable that you were a bit skeptical in the beginning. Thank you for sticking to the process and allowing us an opportunity to service your financial needs. It is simply amazing to hear how confident you are in the service we provide. As you continue the journey, keep in mind you can monitor your progression by logging onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

Fabio
March 11th, 2019 Norwalk, CA DETAILS

They're doing very positive things for me. I really appreciate that. They are very nice.

Mar 12, 2019

It is our pleasure to accompany you on this journey, Fabio. Congratulations on the progress you've already begun to make on your graduation path. You are definitely headed toward a debt-free future! Keep in mind you can also chat with us live when logged onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to service your financial needs.

Reva
March 11th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

Freedom Debt Relief keep's in contact with you and try to settle your debts as quickly as possible.

Mar 12, 2019

Yes we do, Reva! We appreciate you recognizing our negotiation and communication efforts. We've worked tremendously hard over the years to improve in both areas. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to your financial freedom!

Teresa
March 11th, 2019 Norfolk, VA DETAILS

The first person I talked to I felt like they understood. They responded quickly and efficiently to any question. Everything was updated and they were always available by phone if I needed them.

Mar 12, 2019

We appreciate the positive feedback, Teresa. It's great to hear that all of your questions have been answered to your satisfaction. Did you know you can also chat with us live when logged onto your client dashboard at www.fdrclient.com? Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

Terrance W
March 11th, 2019 Waynesville, MO DETAILS

Once I talked to them and got everything straightened up, everything's been running smoothly.

Mar 12, 2019

Thank you, Terrance, for your terrific review of our company! We're overjoyed to hear that you are satisfied with our program and we wish you continued success. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Geneva
March 11th, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

The support has always been wonderful. If I had any questions or any inquiries whatsoever, they keep in touch and let me know what my status is. I have had absolutely complete success with them.

Mar 12, 2019

Geneva, we're over the moon to receive such encouraging feedback and support you have for our company! We want all of our valued clients to share the same experience and service you have received. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Glorysela
March 11th, 2019 San Antonio, TX DETAILS

They've been in touch with me like when everything was set. To let me know what the process was and stuff like that. I'm really thankful to that company for having excellent customer service. They never gave me any problems.

Mar 12, 2019

Thank you so much, Glorysela, for your great review! We are so grateful that you joined our program and have allowed us to help you with your debt and becoming debt free! We look forward to continuing to assist you throughout your debt relief program. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

March 11th, 2019 Port Arthur, TX DETAILS

Everything has worked smoothly so far. They're doing pretty good on debt relief.

Mar 12, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We are thrilled with the experience you have had with the program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Francis
March 11th, 2019 Lakeland, FL DETAILS

So far, they are doing what they were going to do and helping. Their customer service is basically taking care of my concerns and they're doing what they say they were going to do. I'm very happy about it.

Mar 12, 2019

Thank you, Francis, for sharing your feedback with others to be able to see how great your program is turning out to be. It's an honor to be able to assist you with your debt and provide you with the best service. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Joshua
March 11th, 2019 Odenton, MD DETAILS

If we ever had to call for anything, they were available to answer quick and precise. They resolved my account as fast as they could.

Mar 12, 2019

Thank you, Joshua, for your phenomenal feedback and 5-star rating! We're glad to hear you're off to a strong start and a step closer to becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Irene
March 11th, 2019 Hollister, CA DETAILS

They're always on top of things and let me know when something changes or if something's going on and they inform me right away. The service is excellent. They really work with me to get this taken care of and they have saved me a lot of money in interest. The people that I worked with are very friendly and very very efficient and they treat me like a human being. They're very accommodating and I think the staff does a wonderful job.

Mar 12, 2019

Dear Irene, We really appreciate your outstanding feedback! We truly care about our clients and we work hard to build a relationship with them so they can be as comfortable as possible while in the program. Thank you for trusting us to lead you to financial freedom! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Elaine
March 11th, 2019 Mount Bethel, PA DETAILS

The customer service has always answered my calls and my questions. So far, they've taken care of me and explain everything.

Mar 12, 2019

Elaine, it's a pleasure to hear you have experienced world-class customer service and the best response from our team. We look forward to continuing to assist you. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Ian Reese
March 11th, 2019 Milford, UT DETAILS

Everytime I call, I get an actual person and they don't have to transfer me from person to person. The person that I call knows the answer to my situation and can help me right away. There is a realy person, it's not just a machine. They're able to do exactly what they promised when I signed up. I just wish that I would have done it sooner. I was apprehensive at first but now that I've been in it for a couple of years I am satisfied and just wish that I would have done it sooner.

Mar 12, 2019

Ian, we're glad you joined our program when you did. Your review brings us joy and keeps us going. We enjoy having you in the program and assisting you in becoming debt free. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Bonita
March 11th, 2019 DETAILS

Every time I've ever got in touch with them, they've been excellent and just helping me with anything I need. Anytime they need to get in touch with me, there is always communications going back and forth.

Juanita
March 11th, 2019 Selma, CA DETAILS

The customer service has been great. They are there to support me. We are very happy with it.

Mar 12, 2019

Thank you, Juanita, for your outstanding review! We're so happy to hear that you are satisfied with our program. We will continue to provide you with the best possible experience. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Earl
March 11th, 2019 Berkeley, CA DETAILS

They support you all the way. They give you all the information on how they can help you and proceed to help you. When they tell you they're going to do something for you, they absolutely do it. They create the best situation for you. They are the best. They let you know every step of the way what is going on. They are totally the best. Everyone there is absolutely professional, nice, personable, and just pleasing to know the company is out there and they do what they can to help you. I wish more companies were like Freedom Debt. My experience I had with them was absolutely fantastic.

Mar 12, 2019

This is an amazing review, Earl! We absolutely support you at Freedom Debt Relief and we will continue to have your best interest in mind. We are thrilled to hear about your experience and we wish you the best in the future. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!