Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.5

Maureen Ramsey Womack Elkton, MD

I wanted someone that I could trust and after my daughter checked them out we were pleased with what they offered. I was apprehensive at first because we were in a lot of debt. I was trying to pay it all off and get it straight. Once I signed up I felt relieved because it was as if I was in control of what was going on. They are really responsive and answer right away. The main person we talk to is consistently very responsive and he's a good source of information. He always directs me to the right place to find out what I need. They deal with any problems that come up. I get a monthly statement with updates on things and I also get little emails with different ways they could help me with my debt. I'm totally satisfied, they have been very responsive and explain what's going on. They're helping me with my goals.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your great review, Maureen! We're happy to hear that we've been able to earn your trust and we're excited to be working with you and helping you reach your financial goals. Also, don't forget we have a top tier client services team that's ready to help when you have questions regarding your account. They can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or email . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Anonymous Lorton, VA

They are very personable. They listen to you and try to help you however they can, no matter who you're talking to. They're good listeners and they always ask you to make sure they took care of everything you need. That's great since nowadays other companies don't offer as much customer support and attention. To check on their progress they have a client dashboard that I can look at whenever I want. I can check if I have anything pending, if something needs to be cleared off, paid off, or whatever. They also send you emails and text messages to tell you what's going on and ask for permission to go ahead with some things. Things are paid out pretty quickly and that's one less thing we have to worry about. It has been a great process.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you very much for sharing your review. We are thrilled to have you enrolled in Freedom Debt Relief and we will continue to provide you with world class customer service through your graduation. We are also proud you are using the Client Dashboard because this is a very effective tool while becoming debt free. Keep up the great work, financial freedom is coming your way soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Gregory Goebel Midlothian, VA

They were always helpful and knowledgeable. From the beginning I got all the information that I needed as well as what they needed from me to get the process going. I got all the documents we needed, filled out my creditor's information and everything. They've been good at keeping me up to date and I can also look at their website to check on things myself. I haven't had to call or deal with any creditor myself, they take care of that. Besides, they are always aware of how long things will take, how much they can do, and how they can accomplish the things they promise. I think there was only one occasion in which they couldn't help me. There's also the issue with the IRS where they have very high taxes that they levy on me for the delayed debt. Still, it has been a very positive experience.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for the many compliments, Greg. Congratulations on successfully completing our program! It's wonderful to hear that from the beginning, you felt well-informed about our program and was confident in making your decision to move forward with us. It's also great to hear that you utilized the resources provided to you; such as your client dashboard. Did you know that we offer a referral bonus? Feel free to contact client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at for more information. We hope you are enjoying your financial independence! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to getting you here.

Jeffrey Horchnerv Luray, VA

Everything has been very good. I got switched around and passed to different people at first and that made me a little uneasy. Mostly because that meant that all of them had access to my information. Still, they were pretty prompt and helpful in almost every case. They are very thorough with everything and I feel very positive working with them. Right now my only concern is with my taxes and how my payments will be processed. I need to make sure I get the proper paperwork from them to process it correctly. Recently we made a switch so that we can pay the debt off faster and moved to a loan company to do so. I'm also not really pleased with the 22% rate that the loan company is charging me but that's something that I need to do. Everyone has been trustworthy though.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your honest feedback, Jeffrey, and congratulations on completing our program! We're glad to hear that for the most part, you had a good experience with us. However, we are always seeking ways to better service our clients. Even though you've since graduated, we still would like to make sure there are no lingering concerns on your end. Feel free to contact us in client services with any questions that remain regarding our program. We hope you're enjoying your financial independence! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Jack Chrismon Benson, NC

I saw it advertised on TV and on Facebook, so I decided to give them a call. I was pleased with the information they gave me and decided to go with them. I've never had any difficulty in contacting them whenever I needed any kind of assistance or information. I don't have to wait for too long to get a response. Periodically they would call me or send me emails to let me know how I'm doing. I can also go online and check on their website to check the status of things. Next month I'll be debt free after being with them for years. They have been quite efficient in resolving my debt issues. They are the best.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations on completing our program, Jack! We're thrilled to hear how pleased you were with our service. We're also glad to hear that all of your questions were answered to your satisfaction and that you found ease in navigating your client dashboard. Did you know that we offer a referral bonus; even to clients who have graduated from our program? Feel free to contact client services (800)655-6303 or via email at for more information. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 17th, 2019

Mary Magnusson Orlando, FL'

They explained what it was going to be like and were very supportive through it all. They are always trying to get the best deal and are always concerned about you. So far they've done exactly what they told me they would do, they never ask me to buy anything they just take care of my debt needs. I always get emails from them where they give me notice of current things. If they need approval for anything they will contact me right away. They are very polite and have been taking care of my creditors without the need to file for bankruptcy. They're just excellent, I'm really excited since I'm close to being done. Freedom Debt is like a medicine for your credit and debt, I'm hoping I'll be able to get rid of the credit cards soon. I think everyone should trust them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate the positive feedback, Mary. Congratulations on completing our program! Thank you for placing your trust in our process and believing in us to resolve your outstanding debts. We hope you are now enjoying a life filled with financial independence. Did you know that we offer a referral bonus? Feel free to contact us in client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at for more information. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 19th, 2019

Franklin Sotolongo Suarez Hialeah, FL'

They offered me the best package and close to what I was looking for in terms of dealing with my debt. I was hesitant in the beginning since I wasn't too sure about the company and I had never heard about it. They explained everything to me and once the program got started I felt more confident and secure. Customer service is excellent, the case managers will let me know of everything on my case and follow up with me. They update me every step of the way and give me information all the time. I get emails and newsletters updating me on my case and I can also check that on my dashboard. I highly recommend it to anyone who's trying to get out of debt quicker.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Franklin, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad to enroll you in our program and we are pleased to answer any questions or concerns you have thoroughly. We have your best interest in mind and we will continue to be there for you through your graduation. Keep up the great work, success is coming your way soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 16th, 2019

Maharani Rajkumar Miami, FL'

I was having a hard time paying my bills and I just couldn't afford going into bankruptcy. I was struggling so I turned to Freedom Debt. The customer support is always good. Anytime I call they're always encouraging and motivating. If I get worried looking at the portal or start second guessing myself about a decision, they are always there to tell me I made the best choice. They give me feedback every step of the way and tell me what they're doing, usually by text or email and I think they called us once. It has been really helpful. I felt really bad going on debt relief but everything was just a headache and it was hard every time I had to make a payment since I couldn't really afford it. They were helpful.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for the positive feedback, Maharani. Please do not feel bad about enrolling into a debt relief program. Many consumers are not aware of the options available to them when resolving debt. Be proud of yourself for recognizing financial assistance was needed and taking the first step toward becoming debt free. As you continue on the journey, know that we are here to support you every step of the way. Client services is available 7 days a week to answer any questions that come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 19th, 2019

Carmen Navarro Bronx, NY

I was in a tough situation at the time and I didn't know where or who to go to. I ended up looking at various sites and Freedom seemed to be top notch so I tried it. I've been in the program for two years and just need to finalize a couple of cards and I'll be done. I should have zero debt on December which means that I'll be done with creditors by next year. They always worked with me on what I could pay and meet that. I also didn't have to worry since I just put the money in my account and they take that to make my payments on time. They do that for me and I don't have to worry about it. Whenever I had a question, needed a clarification on something, or just needed assistance, they were always immediately on the phone. They were very personable and took care of any problem or situation. I'm very happy with the decision I made, thanks to them the creditors who were harassing me stopped doing that.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Carmen, Thank you for sharing your honest review. You definitely made the best decision to become debt free and we are looking forward to your success. Keep up the great work, the light at the end of the tunnel is coming soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 20th, 2019

C.M. Albany, NY

I had heard from one of my friend that they were a good alternative to filing for bankruptcy when you're in debt. They have saved me a lot of money and helped me. Whenever I needed any help or answers, they were always there. Somebody was always available when I called. Everybody that I talked to was fantastic, very friendly, and always went out of their way to help me. Every time they resolved one of my debts or had a buy out they would call me and send me emails so I would go on my dashboard. I could check there to see where I stood with my debts. I'm glad I did it, it was an excellent choice.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for providing your outstanding experience of our program! Sharing your story will help others to see that Freedom Debt Relief does offer a solution to help with their debt! We look forward to your continued success with the program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 21st, 2019

Anonymous State College, PA'

We had some credit card balances that would take us a long time to finish paying off. They were becoming burdensome, so we needed help taking care of that. So far it has been excellent. They have responded to me all the time and when I needed more information or clarification they were quick to respond. Every time they had something settled, we would get an email or text message. If we wanted to check what was settled we could just look at our online account. I feel really good about going with them. They took a load off my mind and have enabled us to pay us the debts we had. It would've taken us years longer paying just the minimum amount. It works, it's not a gimmick or anything.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your honest review. We are thrilled to resolve your accounts and we will continue to keep you updated with any new information on your account. We are very happy to ease your mind and we are excited to see your success in becoming debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 20th, 2019

Charlene Dionetta Jupiter Waldorf, MD

The person I was dealing with called me every day to tell me what was going on with things. That was very helpful for me. There were also emails that would show me the progress and I could use the dashboard to check on that too. I enjoyed how they actually did the things. They said what they would do and went with that, they were very prompt with everything, including their responses. I was also told how long it would take to pay off the thing as long as we paid on time. I feel so stress relieved now, it's wonderful. I thought I would never get out of the situation but they came to the rescue for me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Charlene, for your fantastic feedback about our company! We are so grateful that you joined our program and have allowed us to help you with your debt and becoming financially free! It also makes us happy to hear that you're logging into your client dashboard and receiving updates on your account. You're off to a strong start and a step closer to becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 21st, 2019

George Blake Bridgeville, DE'

The service was recommended by a financial counselor. When I called them they were upfront about everything and gave me very good and honest advice. They've been responsive to my emails and send me some themselves when something happens. I've also had a call or two from them to update me on things and I can always go online and see what's going on. They've been working on my behalf and that's nice. The only thing I'm not sure about is their fees. We don't really know if they're too high, too low, or just right. We're dealing with thousand of dollars and they get a percentage of that so I'm not sure of the value of their service and the cost of the debt and the relief. It was a pleasure dealing with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello George, We really appreciate your honest feedback. We strive to provide the best possible experience throughout the program. We only collect a one-time settlement fee, but only once a settlement has been negotiated and authorized by the client and we have started making payments toward the settlement. Even with our settlement fee, you're still going to get a significant amount of savings versus paying your creditors 100% of the debt owed plus any additional associated fees they charge. We offer a proven solution at an affordable monthly cost that helps our client pay down their entire debt - principal, fees, interest and all. We would be more than happy to go over the settlement fees with you. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Joseph A Powell Jr Glenn Dale, MD

The program was available to me through another service. It has proven to be effective and so far it has worked for me. I would get updates from them through email and voicemail. There was just a slight hiccup at some point, but that could've gone either way. It's a phenomenal program though. Now that I'm no longer in debt it taught me a valuable lesson, it was a really strong opportunity and it was totally successful. It's evident here in America that everyone should be part of a program like Freedom Debt Relief since we're all in debt. They are top notch and do what they say they are going to do.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Ross, for your spectacular feedback! Our greatest accomplishment is to help clients become debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 18th, 2019

Ebun Cercone Fort Lauderdale, FL

After a divorce, I went through a lot of credit card issues that overwhelmed me. So I sought for help online, and found Freedom Debt Relief. The experience with them was very proficient, nice and reassuring. Before speaking to them, I felt like I was stuck, but after talking to the debt consultant, I felt relieved. They helped me get these people off my back, and shortly after that, I was finally able to concentrate at work without having a creditor calling me. It was very pleasant to know that they handled it all, and I'm very grateful that I chose them to help me. On top of that, I was very well informed throughout the entire process. Thanks to their professionals, I saved a lot of money. All I can say is that they have wonderful people working there. My credit card was taken care of, and in less than 2 months, I had everything paid off. Overall, the company is great!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Eburn, thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. It's definitely rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our clients and to know we are making a difference in their life! We're proud of what we do and we look forward to assisting you in becoming debt-free. Please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303 if you ever need our assistance. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 13th, 2020

Kathie T. Wailuku, HI

I'll definitely recommend them to someone thinking about bankruptcy or nervous about too many debt mistakes. I want to recommend them to my family, to join Freedom Debt Relief to solve their problems. It's a very great program, the staff was helpful and it's a very great company. I feel very comfortable and I'm not worried about the payments and then bankruptcy. It was a great experience, and their staff were very kind. I was very happy to sign up for the program. It's for a long term but it was very helpful for negotiating with creditors, and then there's no harassment so it makes me less nervous, so I'm very happy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello there Kathie. Thank you for your generous feedback. We are glad to hear that we helped with some of your creditor contacts. Our greatest accomplishment is helping our clients become debt-free. If at any time you need our help, please call Client Services at (80) 655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom. Have a wonderful day.

Aug. 14th, 2020

Sylvia Jimenez Del Rio, TX

It really helps; it's a very good experience with all the help and all the education. Because I needed help to build my budgets, I was having a hard time getting out of my debt, but now I'm debt free and I'm just so happy that I manage my money better, and know how to spend it. I feel that I got educated on how to spend my money, and how to save money, which I'm 100% sure I did. It was perfect, they have the dashboard where I would go online and I could see everything that was happening and everything that was getting paid, everything that they were working on with me and the people I owed the money to. It was a great experience. If I needed help again I would go with them, and I would recommend it to my family and my friends. It is the best experience I've ever had, it really helped me out a lot.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us, Sylvia! We love to hear about our client's success! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 21st, 2020

Gary Newman Palm Springs, CA

I was still keeping my head above water and everything, but I just couldn't see a way out. I just couldn't make any headway... I was paying my bills and all that stuff, but the only thing was, it really ruins your credit. Freedom Debt Relief's debt consultants were wonderful, and anytime I needed to call, or I needed to know what was going on, they are there to help me and pull my account up and tell me exactly what was going on. I'd get the email, and usually they needed an answer back pretty quick, so if I was out and about, I'd get ahold of them right away to approve a settlement, but then it was all done on online, emails. One of the accounts was turned over—I was sued and I was turned over so I was going to have to go to Court—but I was part of a litigation. I had signed up for that, so they took care of everything, but now they're all settled because I went with that one where I got a loan from them and I just pay them back now. My settlement saved me thousands. I'm just glad I did it. I'm getting older, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get them paid off and have the money to travel and do something I want to do, but I've been very, very happy with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your thoughtful review, Gary! We are so happy to hear from another satisfied client! We are here to assist every step of the way and to make this process as easy as possible! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mark Shearer Arlington, TX

I got on to check on my credit and it showed their ad there. That's why I called and talked to them, and the first guy I talked to was so impressive. He answered all my questions, and if he didn't have an answer, he would get it, but he answered all of my questions, so I didn't have anything to worry about. Everything's gone smoothly so far. Every time they answer my questions they don't give me any problems, and that's the main thing. It's kind of like insurance— you can buy the cheap insurance or you can buy the better insurance— I prefer the better insurance. You pay a little more, but they take care of your claims, and you don't have to worry about it. So far it's been real good, I don't have any problems at all, I call them, I okay their payments and they can get the work done. They send me the bill over the internet. I can find out where I'm at, check my bank balance, check everything out, so they do a real good job. So far, so good!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Mark! We want to ensure our clients feel educated on our program, so they feel comfortable and confident with us at all times. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Emma Phillips Live Oak, FL

If somebody is in debt like I was, I feel that Freedom Debt Relief was the good company to use, I would be glad to work with them again if I had to do it over. It's very positive, what they were doing. I saw it on Facebook and I thought I would check it out and see what they did. I talked to a lady and she discussed what I needed. She said that she has been in that position before, and that they helped her, so that's why she was working with them. I thought, well, if she trusted someone else to do that, then I figured I would do it too. I heard from them twice since they got my account and so they're working out what I have to resolve. So far, I've been satisfied with what they're doing. I will eventually save money when I get my debt paid off. I'm very satisfied with it, and I'm not worried about my debt right now, like I was before.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Emma! We are so happy we can be of assistance to you during your trying times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Michael Mccormack New Kensington, PA

I'm very happy with the decision to sign up with them. I wish I made it sooner. Working with them saved me money. They're all very accommodating and treat you like a decent person, and were always ready to answer any questions that you may not have been sure of. I go on the dashboard, and once in a while they gave calls to keep me updated. They put your mind at ease about being in that kind of situation, without making you seem like a deadbeat that couldn't pay your bills. I highly recommend them to anybody. I was getting emails from them, so I looked them up and read about them, and they seemed to be the best company out there.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Michael! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services. Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Maria Warford Stafford, VA

I'm very happy with how they're dealing with my debt, and how easy they're making it on me. When I saw the online advertisement and called them, the young man was extremely kind and knowledgeable, and immediately helped me. Within half an hour, I knew that I could be going debt free, so that's what happened. I had no knowledge about how to do it, but he knew exactly what to tell me to make me comfortable. I've saved money with them. They always send me a text and then email telling me to look into my file, and I can see what they're doing. I am thankful that I got it; it's just silly that I waited that long to sign up with them!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Maria! We are so happy to hear that you feel comfortable with us. That is our goal to ensure that our clients are comfortable and confident with us. We are here to provide the best service and savings possible for our clients. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Yvonne Greene Louisville, KY

I feel like all the consultants were professional, prompt at calling me back if I had a situation, everybody was just top of the line as far as dealing with me as a customer. They had a couple of websites you could go to, They had a tracking situation where you could track all your debts and see how the negotiations were going, they always emailed you about the lawyers, the litigators and negotiators and everything; it was just fantastic. At first I was a little anxious about it, I call the BBB and found out that you were a highly recommended company and good standing and after that I just started to feel more comfortable about not paying my debtors and letting you all handle all the negotiations. I needed to consolidate some bills and get rid of some high interest rates on my credit card, and I saved money by signing up with them. I mailed the company 3 separate letters about individuals who worked with me one on one during this process. Charley Brown signed me on with Freedom Debt Relief. Sharon Jones called me from the sister company Consolidated Plus after I'd been in the program for a while, and got me a consolidation loan. Last but not least, Cris Harver was my last negotiator on my remaining debts, and he helped me finish those up within about a month's time. I sent these personal letters to the management teams, they're about each one of those people and about the company as a whole.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Wow, Yvonne, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our program. We are pleased to hear about your success within our program. We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive not only debt relief, but also stress relief, as we want the program to feel easy for everyone. If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 19th, 2020

Greg Service jr MO

Freedom debt relief was the best option for me and they were such a big help and getting my debt down

Juan Zamora San Antonio, TX

Good service. All questions are answered professionally. So far I only have one account being worked on but have no doubt they will get to the rest

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Juan we are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

May. 10th, 2022

Joanne Ortiz Elk Grove, CA

I’m impressed with the fact I can contact them at any time and they are ready to assist me. It is a great relief and I feel a burden has been lifted off my shoulders.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Joanne our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and its great to hear you are happy with our service efforts! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 20th, 2022

Jacquelyn Collins Philadelphia, PA

Everyone I've worked with so far has been so helpful and informative, and they are really doing great work to help me pay down my debt quickly. Thank you, FDR!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jacquelyn we are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 18th, 2022

lovie martin Fort Worth, TX

They get your debt resolved in a timely manner. THE COMPANY IS GOOD AT WHAT THEY DO. I RECOMMEND TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO RESOLVE THEIR DEBT PROBLEMS.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Lovie thank you for reviewing your experience. We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. If any questions come up along the way, you can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 19th, 2022

JeanMT East Hartford, CT

I was buried in debt with no way out, I tried for many years. Finally I made the inquiry. The fees are a bit high, not sure exactly how much I’m saving, however, I couldn’t have done it without them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jean thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! Its always great to hear that you're happy with the program and the choice that you made, to allow us to help you in your journey to financial freedom!. We look forward to you achieving your goals of becoming debt-free.Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Apr. 7th, 2022

Jake Kibler La Plata, MD

I have not been impressed with this company. For most of my settlements, their fee was at or more than the amount they actually saved me. For one accounts they could not settle for anything other than 100% of the total and they had the audacity to tack on an almost $900 fee for settling the account!! I have spoken with a few of the creditors directly and think that in most cases you would be better off settling directly with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Jake, compare our fees to the 100% debt + interest % + late fees + penalty fees if someone can't meet the monthly required minimum payment. We offer a proven solution at an affordable monthly cost that helps our clients pay down their entire debt - principal, fees, interest and all. We do not collect fees for accounts that we cannot settle, an account specialist will reach out to you to further review your account and address any concerns you may have. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide.

Mar. 29th, 2022

Virginia Bailey Concord, NC

This is a great program I got in so deep in debt with credit cards I couldn't get them paid down Freedom debt relief was my answer they handled it all with no shaming only encouragement.im so glad I choose Freedom.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Virginia thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! Its always great to hear that you're happy with the program and the choice that you made, to allow us to help you in your journey to financial freedom!. We look forward to you achieving your goals of becoming debt-free.Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Mar. 29th, 2022

Kay Martin Thornton, IA

They are very professional at what they do. They are very willing to help you and answer all your questions. When asking in emails etc. they are prompt in getting you your answers.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Kay thank you for reviewing your experience! It is great to hear that you're happy with our service efforts Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide.

Mar. 25th, 2022

Adrian Lim Brooklyn, NY

They are transparent, honest and flexible within policy. They are friendly, always around, and very helpful when navigating issues. I have enjoyed my time thus far and look forward to getting myself in a better place.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Adrian, thank you for sharing your experience! We would like to congratulate you for all of your progress. We look forward to your continued success. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Mar. 25th, 2022

PATRICE BLOOM Albuquerque, NM

The process to become debt free has been intense but worth it. FDR offers are great deal of knowledge amd information. Always explaining the details of what I am experiencing throughout each step of the way.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Patrice thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us!We are happy to hear that youre happy with your rpogress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Mar. 23rd, 2022

Janeanne Shipley Sulphur, LA

Everyone has been very helpful and I am thankful for the help in getting my debt taken care of so I can get back on track and learn better ways to manage my money. Thank you for all you do.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Janeanne, It's great to hear you received the utmost level of customer service when speaking with us. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your journey to financial freedom. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Mar. 16th, 2022

James Queens, NY

I would not have been able to deal with the Debt I have without Freedom Debt Relief, 2 accounts payed off working on 2 more at the moment all within 7 months, I would not have been able to do it on my own....

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

James, we appreciate you reviewing your experience! We are thrilled to accompany you in your journey to financial freedom. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step! Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Mar. 16th, 2022

Daniela Klotz Saint Charles, MO

To settle an account is super expensive in my eyes and the constant text messages when you skipped a payment are super annoying. Due to the high settlement costs I'm thinking about going somewhere else. The accounts are forever unpaid, and by the time you settle, the interest and late fees are going to the roof. Also every settlement needs to be reported to the IRS and will cost a fortune

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Daniela, thank you for your feedback. We are the leading debt settlement company in the country and are actively finding ways to improve the experience of our clients. Keep in mind that our settlement fees are bigger savings than having to pay your creditors the full 100% of the debt owed + interest % + any additional fees they charge. Yes, your creditor may have presented a lower settlement amount, but that is just to pull you back in so they could hit you with having to pay the full balance. Our settlements are secure and offer you a reduction in your debt that will lead you to become financially free. We understand constant alerts regarding missed payments can be annoying but we work very hard to have active communication with our clients to ensure they're fully informed of any impacts to their program. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any further assistance.

Is a diva Sunbury, PA

My debts were resolved but not without fear. Twice having been served was frightening. The first time by a constable , the second by the sheriffs office. The first time was extremely confusing and I walked into a courtroom thinking it was solved. The judge called me because I was a no-show out of ignorance. When I showed up at the courtroom I told my story and explained what I was doing, the lawyer representing the creditor tried to get around the negotiations! The second time I was angry !

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience, we would love to discuss anything that may have gone wrong. An account specialist will be reaching out soon. Thank you fro choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Annie R. Gibson Durham, NC

They were very friendly and professional. They were always willing to answer my questions when I call I was treated with with dignity and respects. The only thing that I say say that I feel need improving is the time they don’t talk to the Creditor a little early. Thank for working with me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Annie, we work very hard to keep our clients updated and informed! It is great to hear that you are pleased with our service efforts! Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Anonymous Minoa, NY

I've never had any issue with my account or with calling in needed assistance. I've never had experience when I've called them for systems that wasn't resolved at the time.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are glad to hear that you've never had an issue with our service. Providing our clients with the utmost level of service remains our number one focus. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your journey to financial freedom. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to reach your financial goals.

Dec. 15th, 2021

Sarah Marte-Lopez Durham, NC

Freedom Debt Relief has been a breeze to work with. Their representatives are always professional and have provided good guidance throughout my journey.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Sarah, for sharing your exciting feedback with us today! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts and exceptional team. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Cheyenne Wilmers Marcellus, MI

It's a good move to pay off debt, however, Freedom Debt is taking more money from clients than they rightfully should. They also don't work for their clients in a timely manner for the best outcome of the clients they have.t however Freedo

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you voicing your concerns regarding our program, Cheyenne. We ask you to consider the following when it comes to our settlement fees. Our program payments are often much lower than the required monthly minimum from creditors, offering clients some cash-flow relief immediately along with lower costs in the long run, even when accounting for our fee. The good news is if you can afford the monthly deposit, our fees are already included! Compare our fees to the 100% debt + interest % + late fees + penalty fees if someone can't meet the monthly required minimum payment. We offer a proven solution at an affordable monthly cost that helps our clients pay down their entire debt - principal, fees, interest and all. Trust in knowing our negotiators will always take the first opportunity to obtain the best settlements possible. We encourage you to speak with our Client Services team to learn what options are available that would allow you to accelerate your Graduation Path. Client Services is available 7 days a week to support your financial needs. Your feedback is valued. Thank you for trusting Freedom Debt Relief to serve your financial needs.

Jamilla

I rate them so high because the customer service is top notch. There is someone there that will always answer your questions, and they don't make you feel bad for needing their services.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Making sure our clients feel well-supported remains our number one focus. We appreciate your amazing feedback, Jamilla! It's great to hear that we are always able to answer any question or concern you may have. Always feel free to connect with us when support is needed. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to reach your financial goals.

PFO Beverly Hills, CA

So far this has been a great experience. The customer support is excellent. Everything Freedom told me would happen has happened so far. It's a very easy program to follow. It's easy and fun to track your progress. Communication with and from Freedom is excellent. Thanks Freedom Debt Relief!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

You are more than welcome, PFO. It's amazing to hear just how much of an impact we've made to your life and how easy it has been for you to track your progress. Please log onto your Client Dashboard for account updates. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 24th, 2022

Karen S Hawbaker Chelsea, MA

Customer Review Video

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience Karen. Our goal is to support you through every step of the way, congratulations on all of your progress. Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Feb. 17th, 2022

ramon santoya The Bronx, NY

When I got so deep in debt, was so worried that there was no way out until I read about FDR and I reached out and spoke to a representative that explained everything very clearly, patiently for me to understand what the program is about, so I signed into the program thank you FDR.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ramon, thank you for sharing your experience. We applaud each client when taking their first step to becoming debt free as we know it takes a lot to be able to make that decision. Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Feb. 15th, 2022

Paul Anderson Harrisburg, SD

I'm so happy with Freedom Debt Relief. They are a great company and very helpful. They are very knowable and can explain any questions you have in common sence. I just can't say enough about about this company and their employees. They are definitely a 5 star company, the best'

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Paul, your feedback is very valuable to us. It is our honor to provide you with the world class customer service that we are so proud of. Please let us know how we can continue to support your journey. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 9th, 2022

Ellen Lohmeyer Louisville, KY

This company has been really great in helping me reduce my debt. They answer any questions that I have and provide me with information as it comes to light. They provide me with emails where I can tell them when I accept a settlement. Ellen L

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience Ellen. It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts and exceptional team. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Feb. 9th, 2022

PaulaAaron Plater Saginaw, MI

Every step of the way they explained thoroughly everything I needed to know it always let me know if I had any questions call anytime during normal business hours Or an email could’ve been sent to very professional very helpful

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are happy to hear that you are please with our service efforts! We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive the help they need. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your journey to financial freedom. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 3rd, 2022

billiejo walters Ballwin, MO

Freedom that relief told me how the process worked everything they told me was true they help me work and get my credit card at all taken care of I am still in the process it's amazing process everyone is very helpful and kind and respectful I'm so glad I went with them there is nothing about them that I do not like they are amazing

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are honored to be your solution to financial relief! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Feb. 3rd, 2022