Best Company badge 10,000 Reviews Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.3

Anonymous State College, PA'

We had some credit card balances that would take us a long time to finish paying off. They were becoming burdensome, so we needed help taking care of that. So far it has been excellent. They have responded to me all the time and when I needed more information or clarification they were quick to respond. Every time they had something settled, we would get an email or text message. If we wanted to check what was settled we could just look at our online account. I feel really good about going with them. They took a load off my mind and have enabled us to pay us the debts we had. It would've taken us years longer paying just the minimum amount. It works, it's not a gimmick or anything.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your honest review. We are thrilled to resolve your accounts and we will continue to keep you updated with any new information on your account. We are very happy to ease your mind and we are excited to see your success in becoming debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 20th, 2019

Charlene Dionetta Jupiter Waldorf, MD

The person I was dealing with called me every day to tell me what was going on with things. That was very helpful for me. There were also emails that would show me the progress and I could use the dashboard to check on that too. I enjoyed how they actually did the things. They said what they would do and went with that, they were very prompt with everything, including their responses. I was also told how long it would take to pay off the thing as long as we paid on time. I feel so stress relieved now, it's wonderful. I thought I would never get out of the situation but they came to the rescue for me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Charlene, for your fantastic feedback about our company! We are so grateful that you joined our program and have allowed us to help you with your debt and becoming financially free! It also makes us happy to hear that you're logging into your client dashboard and receiving updates on your account. You're off to a strong start and a step closer to becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 21st, 2019

George Blake Bridgeville, DE'

The service was recommended by a financial counselor. When I called them they were upfront about everything and gave me very good and honest advice. They've been responsive to my emails and send me some themselves when something happens. I've also had a call or two from them to update me on things and I can always go online and see what's going on. They've been working on my behalf and that's nice. The only thing I'm not sure about is their fees. We don't really know if they're too high, too low, or just right. We're dealing with thousand of dollars and they get a percentage of that so I'm not sure of the value of their service and the cost of the debt and the relief. It was a pleasure dealing with them.

Hello George,

We really appreciate your honest feedback. We strive to provide the best possible experience throughout the program. We only collect a one-time settlement fee, but only once a settlement has been negotiated and authorized by the client and we have started making payments toward the settlement. Even with our settlement fee, you're still going to get a significant amount of savings versus paying your creditors 100% of the debt owed plus any additional associated fees they charge. We offer a proven solution at an affordable monthly cost that helps our client pay down their entire debt - principal, fees, interest and all. We would be more than happy to go over the settlement fees with you. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 21st, 2019

Joseph A Powell Jr Glenn Dale, MD

The program was available to me through another service. It has proven to be effective and so far it has worked for me. I would get updates from them through email and voicemail. There was just a slight hiccup at some point, but that could've gone either way. It's a phenomenal program though. Now that I'm no longer in debt it taught me a valuable lesson, it was a really strong opportunity and it was totally successful. It's evident here in America that everyone should be part of a program like Freedom Debt Relief since we're all in debt. They are top notch and do what they say they are going to do.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Ross, for your spectacular feedback! Our greatest accomplishment is to help clients become debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 18th, 2019

Ebun Cercone Fort Lauderdale, FL

After a divorce, I went through a lot of credit card issues that overwhelmed me. So I sought for help online, and found Freedom Debt Relief. The experience with them was very proficient, nice and reassuring. Before speaking to them, I felt like I was stuck, but after talking to the debt consultant, I felt relieved. They helped me get these people off my back, and shortly after that, I was finally able to concentrate at work without having a creditor calling me. It was very pleasant to know that they handled it all, and I'm very grateful that I chose them to help me. On top of that, I was very well informed throughout the entire process. Thanks to their professionals, I saved a lot of money. All I can say is that they have wonderful people working there. My credit card was taken care of, and in less than 2 months, I had everything paid off. Overall, the company is great!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Eburn, thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. It's definitely rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our clients and to know we are making a difference in their life! We're proud of what we do and we look forward to assisting you in becoming debt-free. Please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303 if you ever need our assistance. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 13th, 2020

Kathie T. Wailuku, HI

I'll definitely recommend them to someone thinking about bankruptcy or nervous about too many debt mistakes. I want to recommend them to my family, to join Freedom Debt Relief to solve their problems. It's a very great program, the staff was helpful and it's a very great company. I feel very comfortable and I'm not worried about the payments and then bankruptcy. It was a great experience, and their staff were very kind. I was very happy to sign up for the program. It's for a long term but it was very helpful for negotiating with creditors, and then there's no harassment so it makes me less nervous, so I'm very happy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello there Kathie. Thank you for your generous feedback. We are glad to hear that we helped with some of your creditor contacts. Our greatest accomplishment is helping our clients become debt-free. If at any time you need our help, please call Client Services at (80) 655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom. Have a wonderful day.

Aug. 14th, 2020

Sylvia Jimenez Del Rio, TX

It really helps; it's a very good experience with all the help and all the education. Because I needed help to build my budgets, I was having a hard time getting out of my debt, but now I'm debt free and I'm just so happy that I manage my money better, and know how to spend it. I feel that I got educated on how to spend my money, and how to save money, which I'm 100% sure I did. It was perfect, they have the dashboard where I would go online and I could see everything that was happening and everything that was getting paid, everything that they were working on with me and the people I owed the money to. It was a great experience. If I needed help again I would go with them, and I would recommend it to my family and my friends. It is the best experience I've ever had, it really helped me out a lot.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us, Sylvia! We love to hear about our client's success! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected]. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 21st, 2020

Gary Newman Palm Springs, CA

I was still keeping my head above water and everything, but I just couldn't see a way out. I just couldn't make any headway... I was paying my bills and all that stuff, but the only thing was, it really ruins your credit. Freedom Debt Relief's debt consultants were wonderful, and anytime I needed to call, or I needed to know what was going on, they are there to help me and pull my account up and tell me exactly what was going on. I'd get the email, and usually they needed an answer back pretty quick, so if I was out and about, I'd get ahold of them right away to approve a settlement, but then it was all done on online, emails. One of the accounts was turned over—I was sued and I was turned over so I was going to have to go to Court—but I was part of a litigation. I had signed up for that, so they took care of everything, but now they're all settled because I went with that one where I got a loan from them and I just pay them back now. My settlement saved me thousands. I'm just glad I did it. I'm getting older, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get them paid off and have the money to travel and do something I want to do, but I've been very, very happy with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your thoughtful review, Gary! We are so happy to hear from another satisfied client! We are here to assist every step of the way and to make this process as easy as possible! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected]. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mark Shearer Arlington, TX

I got on to check on my credit and it showed their ad there. That's why I called and talked to them, and the first guy I talked to was so impressive. He answered all my questions, and if he didn't have an answer, he would get it, but he answered all of my questions, so I didn't have anything to worry about. Everything's gone smoothly so far. Every time they answer my questions they don't give me any problems, and that's the main thing. It's kind of like insurance— you can buy the cheap insurance or you can buy the better insurance— I prefer the better insurance. You pay a little more, but they take care of your claims, and you don't have to worry about it. So far it's been real good, I don't have any problems at all, I call them, I okay their payments and they can get the work done. They send me the bill over the internet. I can find out where I'm at, check my bank balance, check everything out, so they do a real good job. So far, so good!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Mark! We want to ensure our clients feel educated on our program, so they feel comfortable and confident with us at all times. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected]. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Emma Phillips Live Oak, FL

If somebody is in debt like I was, I feel that Freedom Debt Relief was the good company to use, I would be glad to work with them again if I had to do it over. It's very positive, what they were doing. I saw it on Facebook and I thought I would check it out and see what they did. I talked to a lady and she discussed what I needed. She said that she has been in that position before, and that they helped her, so that's why she was working with them. I thought, well, if she trusted someone else to do that, then I figured I would do it too. I heard from them twice since they got my account and so they're working out what I have to resolve. So far, I've been satisfied with what they're doing. I will eventually save money when I get my debt paid off. I'm very satisfied with it, and I'm not worried about my debt right now, like I was before.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Emma! We are so happy we can be of assistance to you during your trying times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected]. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Michael Mccormack New Kensington, PA

I'm very happy with the decision to sign up with them. I wish I made it sooner. Working with them saved me money. They're all very accommodating and treat you like a decent person, and were always ready to answer any questions that you may not have been sure of. I go on the dashboard, and once in a while they gave calls to keep me updated. They put your mind at ease about being in that kind of situation, without making you seem like a deadbeat that couldn't pay your bills. I highly recommend them to anybody. I was getting emails from them, so I looked them up and read about them, and they seemed to be the best company out there.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Michael! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services. Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected]. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Maria Warford Stafford, VA

I'm very happy with how they're dealing with my debt, and how easy they're making it on me. When I saw the online advertisement and called them, the young man was extremely kind and knowledgeable, and immediately helped me. Within half an hour, I knew that I could be going debt free, so that's what happened. I had no knowledge about how to do it, but he knew exactly what to tell me to make me comfortable. I've saved money with them. They always send me a text and then email telling me to look into my file, and I can see what they're doing. I am thankful that I got it; it's just silly that I waited that long to sign up with them!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Maria! We are so happy to hear that you feel comfortable with us. That is our goal to ensure that our clients are comfortable and confident with us. We are here to provide the best service and savings possible for our clients. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Yvonne Greene Louisville, KY

I feel like all the consultants were professional, prompt at calling me back if I had a situation, everybody was just top of the line as far as dealing with me as a customer. They had a couple of websites you could go to, They had a tracking situation where you could track all your debts and see how the negotiations were going, they always emailed you about the lawyers, the litigators and negotiators and everything; it was just fantastic. At first I was a little anxious about it, I call the BBB and found out that you were a highly recommended company and good standing and after that I just started to feel more comfortable about not paying my debtors and letting you all handle all the negotiations. I needed to consolidate some bills and get rid of some high interest rates on my credit card, and I saved money by signing up with them. I mailed the company 3 separate letters about individuals who worked with me one on one during this process. Charley Brown signed me on with Freedom Debt Relief. Sharon Jones called me from the sister company Consolidated Plus after I'd been in the program for a while, and got me a consolidation loan. Last but not least, Cris Harver was my last negotiator on my remaining debts, and he helped me finish those up within about a month's time. I sent these personal letters to the management teams, they're about each one of those people and about the company as a whole.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Wow, Yvonne, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our program. We are pleased to hear about your success within our program. We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive not only debt relief, but also stress relief, as we want the program to feel easy for everyone. If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 19th, 2020

Jimmy Derringer

Assisting to get my debt under control has been a big win for being able to not worry about how I’m going to pay my next bills.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jimmy, we're delighted to hear that we've been able to help alleviate some of the stress associated with managing your debt. Ensuring our clients can focus on their financial goals without the constant worry of looming bills is one of our primary objectives.

Mar. 27th, 2024

Eddie Ortiz Buffalo, NY

They’ve helped me accomplish something I wasn’t able to do on my own , they’ve been on top of my success, I couldn’t be happier

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Eddie, reading your review made us smile! We are so happy for you and your success in our program. Thank you for staying committed and for trusting us to be your partner!

James A Barkley

I am glad that my first negotiated settlement was completed and the savings from that but just not happy with the impact on my credit or the urgency of negotiating with a creditor that threatens legal action.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi James, thank you for sharing your feedback, it is great to hear about your first settlement! Rest assured our legal partner will be ready to assist if your creditor moves forward with legal action.

Danielle Malle San Diego, CA

Everything was explained to me upfront and they are transparent about the cost. I love this the most. They have not tried to hide anything from me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Danielle, it must be very refreshing to know it all up front. So pleased to serve you and look forward to your future success. Keep up the great work and let us know if you need anything along the way.

Stefanie Cleaver DeSoto, TX

Great service so far. They are doing exactly what they said they would do. I have already received a settlement offer for one of my debts and it's only been a month!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Stefanie, so pleased to hear your positive review. Thrilled to see your settlements coming already. Keep up the great work and have a great day.

Nannerl Mcpherson

I love how they very professional they stay on top of things , they also very informative and they very considerate and caring and very good listener, very amazing company

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Nannerl, so pleased to hear our service has provided not only financial satisfaction but overall that impacts your mood. Keep up the great work and let us know if you need anything along the way.

Jennifer Stewart

Freedom Debt Relief is a good company they explain everything and have different resources you can read over to better understand the process. So far so good!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jennifer, it is great to hear that you have been using our resources! We are happy that we could provide you with some relief and support you on your journey to becoming debt free. Thank you for trusting us and sharing your experience.

Ana Gelmi Eustis, FL

I called one morning and in 30 minutes on the phone they relief my life. Thanks to Freedom Debt Relief! Very clear on the system, payments, text and email communication.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ana, so please to serve you. We are thrilled that our ammenities suit your needs. Have a great day and thank you for allowing us to serve you.

Bethany

Company is very to easy with worth, they will email you and text you when something new is going on so you don’t miss it. Everyone I have spoke to has been so helpful

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Bethany, we are glad to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us. It's important for us to keep you well-informed and provide you with a clear plan to resolve your debt. Thank you for choosing us!

Barbara Marone Buffalo, NY

Very easy to work with and very responsive. They were able to stop a pending lawsuit from one of my creditors and reach an agreement for repayment quickly. Highly recommend!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Barbara, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so happy to hear that we have been able to put you at ease and help you get that debt behind you.

Feb. 28th, 2024

Tammy L Predmore Houston, TX

So far I like every thing about Freedom Debt. I have only made 2 payments and already closed one of my accounts, which would of taken me several years to pay off

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Tammy, thank you for sharing your review! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services and wish you nothing but continued success.

Feb. 23rd, 2024

Lance Woodley Queens, NY

I like the fact that they are working with me and keeping me up to date.i know I just started but everything seems to to be going smoothly and I would recommend anyone I know with the same problem as myself to go to Freedom

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Lance, we are so happy to hear that we were able to provide the support and guidance that you were seeking and want to thank you for trusting us. We wish you nothing but continued success in your future!

Feb. 22nd, 2024

William Hein (Bill) Beechgrove, TN

Everyone that I have dealt with so far has been friendly and helpful. Communication could be a bit more freely forthcoming, but it being truthful, all you have to do is ask and they provide. Some of the dashboard information can be confusing, but again, might just be me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi William, thank you for sharing this feedback with us. We will use all of this information to better our service. We are available 7 days a week and look forward to speaking with you whenever you have any questions.

Feb. 8th, 2024

Jessica Bracero

I feel like working with fdr my debts will be paid off without being harassed or sued because I couldn’t pay them off on my own. I love working with FDR and I am really grateful to them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jessica, this is so wonderful to hear!! Keep up the great work and you will continue to see results! Thank you for trusting us and choosing us to serve you.

Feb. 1st, 2024

Maria Estrella Alice, TX

FDR has really helped me and I’m less stressed than before. One settlement has gone thru and I’m relieved. Can’t wait to graduate. Excellent company will refer it to my family and friends.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Maria, congratulations on your first settlement! We are excited to get the ball rolling, and cannot wait to continue to obtain the best savings across all of your accounts!

Jan. 23rd, 2024

Angela Koch Webster, WI

Absolutely the best decision that I’ve ever made! They certainly have helped me along the way making my credit score go even higher. They gave me the courage and confidence to move forward! Thank you so much for everything!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Angela, it's heartwarming to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us and that we have made such a positive impact on your life. Thank you for choosing us!

Wesna sydne Malden, MA

I love that they keep you inform on every settlement in agreement! They are great and they work in a well mannered pace! I got settlements quicker than I thought! Thank you guys and of course I recommend you guys to anyone who is in a financial hole like I was! Now I can breathe!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Wesna, we are very excited to receive your feedback! We enjoy bringing relief to our clients as their accounts are being resolved! We are very excited to see your results!

Grace Kargbo Houston, TX

Thank you for relieving me of the stress of credit cards and the ever increasing interest rates. I am now better informed . I only deal with debit cards now, that means if I don't have it, I don't buy it. The only credit card I have I make sure I pay more than is needed monthly

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Grace, thank you so much for this wonderful review, it makes us so happy to hear that you are happy with our service. We are looking forward to helping you achieve financial freedom and want to thank you for trusting us.

rmorte62 Tampa, FL

Freedom Debt Relief are living up to their promise. Today another credit card has been settled. Without their help I would still be paying monthly minimums and going to sleep every night with a knot in my stomach because no plan is in place to get the debt monkey off my back. Now I can see a future free of all debt!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It's wonderful to hear that you're having such a positive experience with us! Managing and resolving debt can be a challenging process, so it's great to know that we've been able to make it easier for you. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with others who might be facing similar debt issues.

Jesse Cleghorn

Freedom debt relief has been amazing!!!! They are quick to respond when any questions are asked and settlements have been pretty smooth. Even when I've had a bump or 2 along the way they've did what they could to provide great service. Thanks Free Debt Relief!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jesse, we know how stressful debt can be so we are so thankful that we were able to be there for you - thank you for choosing us!

LilyA Boynton Beach, FL

I have been most pleased with Freedom Debt Relief. Since my first phone call and registration with the representative, he has been professional and understanding of my needs. They keep you informed and up-to-date with your accounts, and they are there to answer any questions.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Lily, it is great to hear that we have been able to meet your needs! Please let us know how we can continue to support you in your journey to financial freedom!

Connor Lewis Baltimore, MD

Totally changed my feelings about my debt, given me confidence knowing that the end is in sight and making progress towards it. The initial help/introduction made me feel like I really have this team now that’s got my back. Would recommend to anyone struggling, these guys are fantastic.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Connor, thank you for sharing your experience with us! We look forward to supporting you in your journey to financial freedom!

Jill coleman Mount Pleasant, MI

Just new to the program however everything they have stated to do has been going well. I’ll have my first creditor cleared in a few months. I’m glad I decided to tackle my debt using their help. I have also passed on this avenue to my son.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jill, it is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jan. 8th, 2024

Donna Farmington, MI

I am so pleased with everything this company has to offer and my stress level has completely went down, just like my blood pressure. I feel that I can breathe because I finally made this major step to get myself out of debt. I just keep kicking myself for not doing this sooner.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Donna, thank you for your review. Don't kick yourself down, the important thing is that you took the necessary steps to become debt-free! We will be by your side, every step of the way!

Jan. 8th, 2024

Jodi Rasmussen Saint Michael, MN

Couldn't gotten out of debt without this help. Not sure what happened but my last account took a long time to settle. I really had to keep on it to finally get a settlement. All in all I am so happy to have graduated! I feel in control of my finances and my life finally!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jodi, it is great to hear that we have been able to meet your needs! Please let us know how we can continue to support you in your journey to financial freedom!

Oct. 24th, 2023

They stayed in contact with me. I want to pay things off and I had some hiccups and they stayed in contact with me over that and explained to me what I had to do and everything. They're very, very helpful.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It's heartwarming to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us and that we have made such a positive impact on your life. Thank you for choosing us!

Sep. 22nd, 2023

Kimberly Beaver Dam, AZ

This was the most effective way for us to clear our debt when we were faced with a life changing event. Freedom Debt Relief took all the anxiety and worry away so we could concentrate on other things in our lives.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Kimberly, thank you for sharing your review! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services and wish you nothing but continued success.

Sep. 18th, 2023

Sandra Richmond, VA

I didn’t like the fact that even though I explained to FDR that I was retired and the deposit amount didn’t change even though the amount of my credit reduced. I have only one credit left on my account and every month I have to call in and ask FDR to change my deposit amount. I felt like my explanation meant nothing

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Sandra, it is great to hear that we have been able to meet your needs! Please let us know how we can continue to support you in your journey to financial freedom!

Sep. 15th, 2023

Ian

They are very knowledgeable and quick to answer any questions and call you back if there's any issues. If anyone's looking for debt relief, they're definitely a go-to company.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Ian, rest assured our customer service team is ready to help at any point that you may need assistance! Thank you for allowing us the honor to partner with you in your journey to financial freedom!

Jul. 26th, 2023

Stan Shippy

I like the overall communication from FDR, excellent service

1 day ago

MARTHA ISA SUAREZ DEL VILLAR GARCIA

Very professional I used this program 2 years ago and I’m very satisfied !

Anda

Nothing wrong! Everything seems to be working as scheduled

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Anda, thank you for sharing your review! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services and wish you nothing but continued success.

Silvia Martinez Dallas, TX

I liked Freedom Debt Relief because they were accomplishing every single offer they said to me since the beginning of my agreement with them; for example working on every deal with collectors for a lot less than the initial owed amount, thay erre in constant communication with me about the deal, also customer service was always available to answer any doubts or concerns I had. I highly recommend this company to take care of big debts.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Silvia, this is so great to hear. We are happy that we could provide you with some relief and support you on your journey to becoming debt free. Thank you for trusting us and sharing your experience.

Dec. 15th, 2023

Erik R New York, NY

I was overwhelmed by multiple debts until I found this debt consolidation company. Their team was incredibly supportive, guiding me through the process seamlessly. They helped combine my debts into one manageable monthly payment with a lower interest rate. Thanks to them, I’m finally on track to becoming debt-free! Highly recommended for anyone seeking financial relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Erik, it is great to hear that we have been able to meet your needs! Please let us know how we can continue to support you in your journey to financial freedom!

Nov. 30th, 2023

Deborah Houston, TX

Freedom has helped me all the through. It’s taking me over the time started that’s because they worked with me through my disability and layoffs. I’ve paid down 3/4 of my depts and on the home stretch! I’m really glad I trusted Freedom Dept Relief!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Deborah! This is so awesome to hear. We are so grateful that you trusted us as well and felt confident in our ability to get you out of debt . Congratulations on being so close to the finish line, we can't wait to see you graduate!

Jul. 10th, 2023

Michael Viscardi Foxborough, MA

Freedom Debt Relief saved me from drowning. They created a monthly payment plan for 48 months. My payment was on the high side because I had so much debt. I stuck to it and finished one year ahead of time. The staff is fantastic and friendly😊

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Michael, it is great to hear that our program has been a helpful alternative to how you were managing your debt!

Jun. 1st, 2023

Eric

We ran into problems with medical bills and couldn't pay a lot of our credit cards and stuff like that. I came across Freedom Debt Relief's number and I gave them a call, and we got all set up with them and they've been doing a great job since. They've been able to answer all our questions if we've ever had a problem. They've explained what we needed to do. So they've been very helpful. They've done a tremendous job up to now and there's kind of light at the end of the tunnel and I can thank them for that.

5 months ago Edited January 10, 2024

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Eric, this is so great to hear. We are happy that we could provide you with some relief and support you on your journey to becoming debt free. Thank you for trusting us and sharing your experience.

Oct. 24th, 2023