Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Anonymous Lorton, VA

They are very personable. They listen to you and try to help you however they can, no matter who you're talking to. They're good listeners and they always ask you to make sure they took care of everything you need. That's great since nowadays other companies don't offer as much customer support and attention. To check on their progress they have a client dashboard that I can look at whenever I want. I can check if I have anything pending, if something needs to be cleared off, paid off, or whatever. They also send you emails and text messages to tell you what's going on and ask for permission to go ahead with some things. Things are paid out pretty quickly and that's one less thing we have to worry about. It has been a great process.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you very much for sharing your review. We are thrilled to have you enrolled in Freedom Debt Relief and we will continue to provide you with world class customer service through your graduation. We are also proud you are using the Client Dashboard because this is a very effective tool while becoming debt free. Keep up the great work, financial freedom is coming your way soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 16th, 2019

Jeffrey Horchnerv Luray, VA

Everything has been very good. I got switched around and passed to different people at first and that made me a little uneasy. Mostly because that meant that all of them had access to my information. Still, they were pretty prompt and helpful in almost every case. They are very thorough with everything and I feel very positive working with them. Right now my only concern is with my taxes and how my payments will be processed. I need to make sure I get the proper paperwork from them to process it correctly. Recently we made a switch so that we can pay the debt off faster and moved to a loan company to do so. I'm also not really pleased with the 22% rate that the loan company is charging me but that's something that I need to do. Everyone has been trustworthy though.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your honest feedback, Jeffrey, and congratulations on completing our program! We're glad to hear that for the most part, you had a good experience with us. However, we are always seeking ways to better service our clients. Even though you've since graduated, we still would like to make sure there are no lingering concerns on your end. Feel free to contact us in client services with any questions that remain regarding our program. We hope you're enjoying your financial independence! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Gregory Goebel Midlothian, VA

They were always helpful and knowledgeable. From the beginning I got all the information that I needed as well as what they needed from me to get the process going. I got all the documents we needed, filled out my creditor's information and everything. They've been good at keeping me up to date and I can also look at their website to check on things myself. I haven't had to call or deal with any creditor myself, they take care of that. Besides, they are always aware of how long things will take, how much they can do, and how they can accomplish the things they promise. I think there was only one occasion in which they couldn't help me. There's also the issue with the IRS where they have very high taxes that they levy on me for the delayed debt. Still, it has been a very positive experience.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for the many compliments, Greg. Congratulations on successfully completing our program! It's wonderful to hear that from the beginning, you felt well-informed about our program and was confident in making your decision to move forward with us. It's also great to hear that you utilized the resources provided to you; such as your client dashboard. Did you know that we offer a referral bonus? Feel free to contact client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at for more information. We hope you are enjoying your financial independence! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to getting you here.

Jack Chrismon Benson, NC

I saw it advertised on TV and on Facebook, so I decided to give them a call. I was pleased with the information they gave me and decided to go with them. I've never had any difficulty in contacting them whenever I needed any kind of assistance or information. I don't have to wait for too long to get a response. Periodically they would call me or send me emails to let me know how I'm doing. I can also go online and check on their website to check the status of things. Next month I'll be debt free after being with them for years. They have been quite efficient in resolving my debt issues. They are the best.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations on completing our program, Jack! We're thrilled to hear how pleased you were with our service. We're also glad to hear that all of your questions were answered to your satisfaction and that you found ease in navigating your client dashboard. Did you know that we offer a referral bonus; even to clients who have graduated from our program? Feel free to contact client services (800)655-6303 or via email at for more information. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 17th, 2019

Mary Magnusson Orlando, FL'

They explained what it was going to be like and were very supportive through it all. They are always trying to get the best deal and are always concerned about you. So far they've done exactly what they told me they would do, they never ask me to buy anything they just take care of my debt needs. I always get emails from them where they give me notice of current things. If they need approval for anything they will contact me right away. They are very polite and have been taking care of my creditors without the need to file for bankruptcy. They're just excellent, I'm really excited since I'm close to being done. Freedom Debt is like a medicine for your credit and debt, I'm hoping I'll be able to get rid of the credit cards soon. I think everyone should trust them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate the positive feedback, Mary. Congratulations on completing our program! Thank you for placing your trust in our process and believing in us to resolve your outstanding debts. We hope you are now enjoying a life filled with financial independence. Did you know that we offer a referral bonus? Feel free to contact us in client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at for more information. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 19th, 2019

Franklin Sotolongo Suarez Hialeah, FL'

They offered me the best package and close to what I was looking for in terms of dealing with my debt. I was hesitant in the beginning since I wasn't too sure about the company and I had never heard about it. They explained everything to me and once the program got started I felt more confident and secure. Customer service is excellent, the case managers will let me know of everything on my case and follow up with me. They update me every step of the way and give me information all the time. I get emails and newsletters updating me on my case and I can also check that on my dashboard. I highly recommend it to anyone who's trying to get out of debt quicker.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Franklin, We appreciate your feedback. We are glad to enroll you in our program and we are pleased to answer any questions or concerns you have thoroughly. We have your best interest in mind and we will continue to be there for you through your graduation. Keep up the great work, success is coming your way soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 16th, 2019

Maharani Rajkumar Miami, FL'

I was having a hard time paying my bills and I just couldn't afford going into bankruptcy. I was struggling so I turned to Freedom Debt. The customer support is always good. Anytime I call they're always encouraging and motivating. If I get worried looking at the portal or start second guessing myself about a decision, they are always there to tell me I made the best choice. They give me feedback every step of the way and tell me what they're doing, usually by text or email and I think they called us once. It has been really helpful. I felt really bad going on debt relief but everything was just a headache and it was hard every time I had to make a payment since I couldn't really afford it. They were helpful.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for the positive feedback, Maharani. Please do not feel bad about enrolling into a debt relief program. Many consumers are not aware of the options available to them when resolving debt. Be proud of yourself for recognizing financial assistance was needed and taking the first step toward becoming debt free. As you continue on the journey, know that we are here to support you every step of the way. Client services is available 7 days a week to answer any questions that come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 19th, 2019

Carmen Navarro Bronx, NY

I was in a tough situation at the time and I didn't know where or who to go to. I ended up looking at various sites and Freedom seemed to be top notch so I tried it. I've been in the program for two years and just need to finalize a couple of cards and I'll be done. I should have zero debt on December which means that I'll be done with creditors by next year. They always worked with me on what I could pay and meet that. I also didn't have to worry since I just put the money in my account and they take that to make my payments on time. They do that for me and I don't have to worry about it. Whenever I had a question, needed a clarification on something, or just needed assistance, they were always immediately on the phone. They were very personable and took care of any problem or situation. I'm very happy with the decision I made, thanks to them the creditors who were harassing me stopped doing that.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Carmen, Thank you for sharing your honest review. You definitely made the best decision to become debt free and we are looking forward to your success. Keep up the great work, the light at the end of the tunnel is coming soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 20th, 2019

C.M. Albany, NY

I had heard from one of my friend that they were a good alternative to filing for bankruptcy when you're in debt. They have saved me a lot of money and helped me. Whenever I needed any help or answers, they were always there. Somebody was always available when I called. Everybody that I talked to was fantastic, very friendly, and always went out of their way to help me. Every time they resolved one of my debts or had a buy out they would call me and send me emails so I would go on my dashboard. I could check there to see where I stood with my debts. I'm glad I did it, it was an excellent choice.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for providing your outstanding experience of our program! Sharing your story will help others to see that Freedom Debt Relief does offer a solution to help with their debt! We look forward to your continued success with the program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 21st, 2019

Anonymous State College, PA'

We had some credit card balances that would take us a long time to finish paying off. They were becoming burdensome, so we needed help taking care of that. So far it has been excellent. They have responded to me all the time and when I needed more information or clarification they were quick to respond. Every time they had something settled, we would get an email or text message. If we wanted to check what was settled we could just look at our online account. I feel really good about going with them. They took a load off my mind and have enabled us to pay us the debts we had. It would've taken us years longer paying just the minimum amount. It works, it's not a gimmick or anything.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your honest review. We are thrilled to resolve your accounts and we will continue to keep you updated with any new information on your account. We are very happy to ease your mind and we are excited to see your success in becoming debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 20th, 2019

Charlene Dionetta Jupiter Waldorf, MD

The person I was dealing with called me every day to tell me what was going on with things. That was very helpful for me. There were also emails that would show me the progress and I could use the dashboard to check on that too. I enjoyed how they actually did the things. They said what they would do and went with that, they were very prompt with everything, including their responses. I was also told how long it would take to pay off the thing as long as we paid on time. I feel so stress relieved now, it's wonderful. I thought I would never get out of the situation but they came to the rescue for me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Charlene, for your fantastic feedback about our company! We are so grateful that you joined our program and have allowed us to help you with your debt and becoming financially free! It also makes us happy to hear that you're logging into your client dashboard and receiving updates on your account. You're off to a strong start and a step closer to becoming debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 21st, 2019

George Blake Bridgeville, DE'

The service was recommended by a financial counselor. When I called them they were upfront about everything and gave me very good and honest advice. They've been responsive to my emails and send me some themselves when something happens. I've also had a call or two from them to update me on things and I can always go online and see what's going on. They've been working on my behalf and that's nice. The only thing I'm not sure about is their fees. We don't really know if they're too high, too low, or just right. We're dealing with thousand of dollars and they get a percentage of that so I'm not sure of the value of their service and the cost of the debt and the relief. It was a pleasure dealing with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello George, We really appreciate your honest feedback. We strive to provide the best possible experience throughout the program. We only collect a one-time settlement fee, but only once a settlement has been negotiated and authorized by the client and we have started making payments toward the settlement. Even with our settlement fee, you're still going to get a significant amount of savings versus paying your creditors 100% of the debt owed plus any additional associated fees they charge. We offer a proven solution at an affordable monthly cost that helps our client pay down their entire debt - principal, fees, interest and all. We would be more than happy to go over the settlement fees with you. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Joseph A Powell Jr Glenn Dale, MD

The program was available to me through another service. It has proven to be effective and so far it has worked for me. I would get updates from them through email and voicemail. There was just a slight hiccup at some point, but that could've gone either way. It's a phenomenal program though. Now that I'm no longer in debt it taught me a valuable lesson, it was a really strong opportunity and it was totally successful. It's evident here in America that everyone should be part of a program like Freedom Debt Relief since we're all in debt. They are top notch and do what they say they are going to do.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Ross, for your spectacular feedback! Our greatest accomplishment is to help clients become debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 18th, 2019

Ebun Cercone Fort Lauderdale, FL

After a divorce, I went through a lot of credit card issues that overwhelmed me. So I sought for help online, and found Freedom Debt Relief. The experience with them was very proficient, nice and reassuring. Before speaking to them, I felt like I was stuck, but after talking to the debt consultant, I felt relieved. They helped me get these people off my back, and shortly after that, I was finally able to concentrate at work without having a creditor calling me. It was very pleasant to know that they handled it all, and I'm very grateful that I chose them to help me. On top of that, I was very well informed throughout the entire process. Thanks to their professionals, I saved a lot of money. All I can say is that they have wonderful people working there. My credit card was taken care of, and in less than 2 months, I had everything paid off. Overall, the company is great!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Eburn, thank you for taking time to share your experience with us. It's definitely rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our clients and to know we are making a difference in their life! We're proud of what we do and we look forward to assisting you in becoming debt-free. Please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303 if you ever need our assistance. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 13th, 2020

Kathie T. Wailuku, HI

I'll definitely recommend them to someone thinking about bankruptcy or nervous about too many debt mistakes. I want to recommend them to my family, to join Freedom Debt Relief to solve their problems. It's a very great program, the staff was helpful and it's a very great company. I feel very comfortable and I'm not worried about the payments and then bankruptcy. It was a great experience, and their staff were very kind. I was very happy to sign up for the program. It's for a long term but it was very helpful for negotiating with creditors, and then there's no harassment so it makes me less nervous, so I'm very happy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello there Kathie. Thank you for your generous feedback. We are glad to hear that we helped with some of your creditor contacts. Our greatest accomplishment is helping our clients become debt-free. If at any time you need our help, please call Client Services at (80) 655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom. Have a wonderful day.

Aug. 14th, 2020

Sylvia Jimenez Del Rio, TX

It really helps; it's a very good experience with all the help and all the education. Because I needed help to build my budgets, I was having a hard time getting out of my debt, but now I'm debt free and I'm just so happy that I manage my money better, and know how to spend it. I feel that I got educated on how to spend my money, and how to save money, which I'm 100% sure I did. It was perfect, they have the dashboard where I would go online and I could see everything that was happening and everything that was getting paid, everything that they were working on with me and the people I owed the money to. It was a great experience. If I needed help again I would go with them, and I would recommend it to my family and my friends. It is the best experience I've ever had, it really helped me out a lot.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us, Sylvia! We love to hear about our client's success! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 21st, 2020

Gary Newman Palm Springs, CA

I was still keeping my head above water and everything, but I just couldn't see a way out. I just couldn't make any headway... I was paying my bills and all that stuff, but the only thing was, it really ruins your credit. Freedom Debt Relief's debt consultants were wonderful, and anytime I needed to call, or I needed to know what was going on, they are there to help me and pull my account up and tell me exactly what was going on. I'd get the email, and usually they needed an answer back pretty quick, so if I was out and about, I'd get ahold of them right away to approve a settlement, but then it was all done on online, emails. One of the accounts was turned over—I was sued and I was turned over so I was going to have to go to Court—but I was part of a litigation. I had signed up for that, so they took care of everything, but now they're all settled because I went with that one where I got a loan from them and I just pay them back now. My settlement saved me thousands. I'm just glad I did it. I'm getting older, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get them paid off and have the money to travel and do something I want to do, but I've been very, very happy with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your thoughtful review, Gary! We are so happy to hear from another satisfied client! We are here to assist every step of the way and to make this process as easy as possible! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mark Shearer Arlington, TX

I got on to check on my credit and it showed their ad there. That's why I called and talked to them, and the first guy I talked to was so impressive. He answered all my questions, and if he didn't have an answer, he would get it, but he answered all of my questions, so I didn't have anything to worry about. Everything's gone smoothly so far. Every time they answer my questions they don't give me any problems, and that's the main thing. It's kind of like insurance— you can buy the cheap insurance or you can buy the better insurance— I prefer the better insurance. You pay a little more, but they take care of your claims, and you don't have to worry about it. So far it's been real good, I don't have any problems at all, I call them, I okay their payments and they can get the work done. They send me the bill over the internet. I can find out where I'm at, check my bank balance, check everything out, so they do a real good job. So far, so good!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Mark! We want to ensure our clients feel educated on our program, so they feel comfortable and confident with us at all times. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Emma Phillips Live Oak, FL

If somebody is in debt like I was, I feel that Freedom Debt Relief was the good company to use, I would be glad to work with them again if I had to do it over. It's very positive, what they were doing. I saw it on Facebook and I thought I would check it out and see what they did. I talked to a lady and she discussed what I needed. She said that she has been in that position before, and that they helped her, so that's why she was working with them. I thought, well, if she trusted someone else to do that, then I figured I would do it too. I heard from them twice since they got my account and so they're working out what I have to resolve. So far, I've been satisfied with what they're doing. I will eventually save money when I get my debt paid off. I'm very satisfied with it, and I'm not worried about my debt right now, like I was before.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Emma! We are so happy we can be of assistance to you during your trying times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Michael Mccormack New Kensington, PA

I'm very happy with the decision to sign up with them. I wish I made it sooner. Working with them saved me money. They're all very accommodating and treat you like a decent person, and were always ready to answer any questions that you may not have been sure of. I go on the dashboard, and once in a while they gave calls to keep me updated. They put your mind at ease about being in that kind of situation, without making you seem like a deadbeat that couldn't pay your bills. I highly recommend them to anybody. I was getting emails from them, so I looked them up and read about them, and they seemed to be the best company out there.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Michael! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services. Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Maria Warford Stafford, VA

I'm very happy with how they're dealing with my debt, and how easy they're making it on me. When I saw the online advertisement and called them, the young man was extremely kind and knowledgeable, and immediately helped me. Within half an hour, I knew that I could be going debt free, so that's what happened. I had no knowledge about how to do it, but he knew exactly what to tell me to make me comfortable. I've saved money with them. They always send me a text and then email telling me to look into my file, and I can see what they're doing. I am thankful that I got it; it's just silly that I waited that long to sign up with them!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Maria! We are so happy to hear that you feel comfortable with us. That is our goal to ensure that our clients are comfortable and confident with us. We are here to provide the best service and savings possible for our clients. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Yvonne Greene Louisville, KY

I feel like all the consultants were professional, prompt at calling me back if I had a situation, everybody was just top of the line as far as dealing with me as a customer. They had a couple of websites you could go to, They had a tracking situation where you could track all your debts and see how the negotiations were going, they always emailed you about the lawyers, the litigators and negotiators and everything; it was just fantastic. At first I was a little anxious about it, I call the BBB and found out that you were a highly recommended company and good standing and after that I just started to feel more comfortable about not paying my debtors and letting you all handle all the negotiations. I needed to consolidate some bills and get rid of some high interest rates on my credit card, and I saved money by signing up with them. I mailed the company 3 separate letters about individuals who worked with me one on one during this process. Charley Brown signed me on with Freedom Debt Relief. Sharon Jones called me from the sister company Consolidated Plus after I'd been in the program for a while, and got me a consolidation loan. Last but not least, Cris Harver was my last negotiator on my remaining debts, and he helped me finish those up within about a month's time. I sent these personal letters to the management teams, they're about each one of those people and about the company as a whole.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Wow, Yvonne, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our program. We are pleased to hear about your success within our program. We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive not only debt relief, but also stress relief, as we want the program to feel easy for everyone. If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 19th, 2020

Joe Puleo Hopewell Junction, NY

Not happy at all with the company. This is not helping me solve my debt problems faster, it’s just moving my debt from the creditors to freedom debt relief. Between the damage done to my credit from not paying my bills because they told me to stop doing that and the amount I’m paying in fees for their “help” I should have just kept paying off my debt because in the long run I’m paying pretty much the exact same amount. This is nothing but a shell game that moves your debt to them and then they charge you fees that are almost the amount of your debt reduction. I shouldn’t have wasted my time.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We never intended to disappoint you, Joe. Our goal is to support our clients' every step. An account specialist will be reviewing your account shortly. We will be sure to reach out to you if necessary. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Sep. 29th, 2021

Dean Freeman Detroit, MI

They lie!!! On a 4 year program, now 2 months shy of 6 years. They steal from the clients then say oh “ you “ messed up. They sit on your deposits to say that you have voided the account. Nothing but lies. One customer service person says your all set , congratulations on graduating. 3 days later someone else says you don’t have enough funds, your account is void. Can’t get a straight answer from anyone there. Customer service now acts like customers are burdens!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We never intended to disappoint you, Dean. Our goal is to support our clients' every step. An account specialist will be reviewing your account shortly. We will be sure to reach out to you if necessary. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Sep. 28th, 2021

Kathy Norwood, MA

They truly are really great they helped me out so much with my debt I already paid off most of my debt

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, Kathy. We are here to address your needs and look forward to your future success. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Anonymous Bladenboro, NC

They’ve worked with me and are very polite. I had a lot of credit card debt and it has been good for me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in supporting our clients throughout the process and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 10th, 2021

Charles Peterson Fort Madison, IA

Better of knowing what to be done and are wel trained in would recommend you to try FDR so thank you

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Charles, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please be sure to call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 4th, 2021

cheryl L sioma Boston, VA

I applied to FDR to get a loan, after receiving many, many, ads in the mail. I was turned down. However, they encouraged me to apply to FDR and I did., EVEN THO NOT ONE OF MY PAYMENTS WAS BEHIND OR LATE. after a year, they bugged me for 2 months to get a loan, through them, which I refused! Now they seam so happy to be paying off my cards....but.......They waited till over a year of late charges have incurred, and then claim they are paying off my card by half. well, if I remove all the late charges, then they only paid off the interest. Oh, most government programs do not charge for the same services. FDR charges you a lot! Not at all happy with them and you will NEVER be able to speak to a person. EVER.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We never intended to disappoint you, Cheryl. Our goal is to support our clients' every step. An account specialist will be reviewing your account shortly. We will be sure to reach out to you if necessary. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Sep. 17th, 2021

Angela Smith Fort Mitchell, KY

FREEDOM DEBT RELIEF was a big help! My husband and I were suddenly on disability with credit card debt to pay. They helped us arrange a plan to fit our limited budget!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Angela! We are so happy to hear that we were able to arrange a plan to fit your needs! It's always rewarding to hear clients share how they've benefited from our program. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Sep. 16th, 2021

John Watschke Milwaukee, WI

Best in that they customized my program for me and my bills. They keep me in the know and are ALWAYS timely in notifications for settlements and in my current status.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, John, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 10th, 2021

Ethel Los Angeles, CA

Everytime I call, customer service has been excellent! Everyone is so friendly, helpful , professional and always take care of whatever issues I have.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ethel, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please be sure to call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 10th, 2021

Shim Fort Worth, TX

I was at my wits’ end. I would not be credit free and almost debt free any other way. It’s as simple as signing up and then making your required payments as ordered.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Shim! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always have your back. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 2nd, 2021

Luz Cruz Easthampton, MA

Right now I am at the beginning of the program, so far everything seems as i expected, except years ago I was in a kind same of program., and the creditors didn't contact me as often as this time.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Luz, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always have your back. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 26th, 2021

Pamela Eddins Los Angeles, CA

I love freedom debt relief, their easy efficient and reliable. Very very trustworthy would recommend to friends and family

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Pamela! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 27th, 2021

Jose Las Vegas, NV

I feel like using freedom debt relief was a good decision. They give excellent feedback and keep you informed about what is happening in the process.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jose, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 22nd, 2021

Andrey A Bereznitskiy Saint Petersburg, FL

They fulfill ALL their promises exactly how it was promised, which says a lot about their professionalism and dedication to their customers.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Andrey! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 6th, 2021

Carole Pleasant Unity, PA

When I signed up, I was told it would be 24-48 months and I would be thru the program. It will be f.our years in September and I'm not scheduled to be debt free until April. 2023. That has me upset.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Carole, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to reach out and address this matter and get it resolved. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Jun. 30th, 2021

Patricia` Wehn-Glowski La Grange, TX

Wonderful folks to work with. They are readily able to answer questions and help with decisions that need to be made. I can't imagine working with any other company as I have had a excellent service and trustworthy advice.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Patricia, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always have your back. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 24th, 2021

Kenneth Moody Shelbyville, KY

Freedom Debt Relief has more than met my expectations. They were completely honest up front, have kept me more informed than I expected, and have been a great asset in getting my credit problems resolved.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Kenneth, for taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to be able to assist you throughout your debt-free journey and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 20th, 2021

Lenora Deborde West Liberty, KY

Freedom debt relief has been amazing. They have already solved 2 of my credit cards debts and are working on the 2 remaining ones for me I’m forever great full I found them they are my life support. Thank you Freedom.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Lenora, amazing feedback! We are thrilled to hear about your success, and are thankful to be part of your financial journey. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Linda Trevino Los Lunas, NM

Freedom Debt Relief has been a life saver for me. They have helped me get my debt under control with saving me a lot of money to pay my my debt down. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Linda. We are thrilled to serve you and provide quality customer care. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Linda Milner Albuquerque, NM

Debt Relief has really helped me pay down your debt. Customer service is awesome and answers all my questions. I feel a great relief with all their he, I have eeni. Tne program since Nov. 2019. Than, you FDR.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Linda! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be here for you. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 12th, 2021

BAUTISTA LOPEZ VIRGINIA ODETTE Buffalo, NY

Every time I need assistance with an issue there’s someone that help me resolve it. I have had an excellent experience with this company. I chose it after finding out it is rated A+

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Bautista, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to be able to assist you throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 12th, 2021

Mattie Preston Minden, LA

They are very efficient. They have helped me tremendously in reaching debt settlements. They have answered all my questions and keep me abreast of matters of importance relating to my account.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Mattie, we appreciate your amazing feedback regarding your experience! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 11th, 2021

Don Pierce Memphis, TN

they willing are there to help resolve your debt and they listen to your concerns. My bills are being paid, my credit rating was stagnate at beginning, but as accounts being resolved rating increasing.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Don, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 29th, 2021

Elizabeth Reedy Whitesboro, TX

Due to having 3-4 more payments on a debtor to being paid off and then something happens and they have to be re-negotiated. I am not paying again to same company. I am waiting on explanation!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're very disappointed to hear about recent experiences, Ms. Reedy. Unmet expectations are frustrating for anyone, no matter the situation. We will be sure to have an account specialist reach out to you regarding the matter. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Jun. 21st, 2021

CC Trenton, MI

Working with Freedom Debt Relief has been an absolute pleasure. The people that work for this company a very professional and very knowledgeable about what they're doing.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are thrilled to serve you. We look forward to your future success and we are here every step of the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

May. 18th, 2021

Carol Elaine Potts

They helped me through the whole process. Always answer any question I might have and they keep me informed on any changes there might be. Very satiated with their service.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Ms. Carol, for such confident feedback! Making sure our clients feel well-supported is our number one focus. We cannot thank you enough for sharing. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom. Here's to a brighter financial future!

May. 17th, 2021

Giovany Gonzalez Orlando, FL

Pros: Easy to setup your debt accounts and to make payments. Dont have to be on the phone all the time since most can be done from the app/website. Cons: They will give you a tracking map with an overall situation on where you are but its hard to get details on whats really going on with your accounts. They have to submit a request to whoever is workiny your case and hope you get an answer back. Other than that FDR does what your are paying for.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Giovany, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 29th, 2021

Denise Boyd Staten Island, NY

I like the kindness and helpfulness of the staff. I like that the company is getting me out of debt and I am stress free. This company have made my life much happier knowing I am on my way of getting debt free. Thank you so much!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, Denise. We are every step of the way making every effort to help you achieve your financial goals. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 20th, 2021