Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

8.9

Kathie T. Wailuku, HI

I'll definitely recommend them to someone thinking about bankruptcy or nervous about too many debt mistakes. I want to recommend them to my family, to join Freedom Debt Relief to solve their problems. It's a very great program, the staff was helpful and it's a very great company. I feel very comfortable and I'm not worried about the payments and then bankruptcy. It was a great experience, and their staff were very kind. I was very happy to sign up for the program. It's for a long term but it was very helpful for negotiating with creditors, and then there's no harassment so it makes me less nervous, so I'm very happy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello there Kathie. Thank you for your generous feedback. We are glad to hear that we helped with some of your creditor contacts. Our greatest accomplishment is helping our clients become debt-free. If at any time you need our help, please call Client Services at (80) 655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom. Have a wonderful day.

Aug. 14th, 2020

Sylvia Jimenez Del Rio, TX

It really helps; it's a very good experience with all the help and all the education. Because I needed help to build my budgets, I was having a hard time getting out of my debt, but now I'm debt free and I'm just so happy that I manage my money better, and know how to spend it. I feel that I got educated on how to spend my money, and how to save money, which I'm 100% sure I did. It was perfect, they have the dashboard where I would go online and I could see everything that was happening and everything that was getting paid, everything that they were working on with me and the people I owed the money to. It was a great experience. If I needed help again I would go with them, and I would recommend it to my family and my friends. It is the best experience I've ever had, it really helped me out a lot.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us, Sylvia! We love to hear about our client's success! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 21st, 2020

Gary Newman Palm Springs, CA

I was still keeping my head above water and everything, but I just couldn't see a way out. I just couldn't make any headway... I was paying my bills and all that stuff, but the only thing was, it really ruins your credit. Freedom Debt Relief's debt consultants were wonderful, and anytime I needed to call, or I needed to know what was going on, they are there to help me and pull my account up and tell me exactly what was going on. I'd get the email, and usually they needed an answer back pretty quick, so if I was out and about, I'd get ahold of them right away to approve a settlement, but then it was all done on online, emails. One of the accounts was turned over—I was sued and I was turned over so I was going to have to go to Court—but I was part of a litigation. I had signed up for that, so they took care of everything, but now they're all settled because I went with that one where I got a loan from them and I just pay them back now. My settlement saved me thousands. I'm just glad I did it. I'm getting older, so I'm hoping I'll be able to get them paid off and have the money to travel and do something I want to do, but I've been very, very happy with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your thoughtful review, Gary! We are so happy to hear from another satisfied client! We are here to assist every step of the way and to make this process as easy as possible! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mark Shearer Arlington, TX

I got on to check on my credit and it showed their ad there. That's why I called and talked to them, and the first guy I talked to was so impressive. He answered all my questions, and if he didn't have an answer, he would get it, but he answered all of my questions, so I didn't have anything to worry about. Everything's gone smoothly so far. Every time they answer my questions they don't give me any problems, and that's the main thing. It's kind of like insurance— you can buy the cheap insurance or you can buy the better insurance— I prefer the better insurance. You pay a little more, but they take care of your claims, and you don't have to worry about it. So far it's been real good, I don't have any problems at all, I call them, I okay their payments and they can get the work done. They send me the bill over the internet. I can find out where I'm at, check my bank balance, check everything out, so they do a real good job. So far, so good!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Mark! We want to ensure our clients feel educated on our program, so they feel comfortable and confident with us at all times. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Emma Phillips Live Oak, FL

If somebody is in debt like I was, I feel that Freedom Debt Relief was the good company to use, I would be glad to work with them again if I had to do it over. It's very positive, what they were doing. I saw it on Facebook and I thought I would check it out and see what they did. I talked to a lady and she discussed what I needed. She said that she has been in that position before, and that they helped her, so that's why she was working with them. I thought, well, if she trusted someone else to do that, then I figured I would do it too. I heard from them twice since they got my account and so they're working out what I have to resolve. So far, I've been satisfied with what they're doing. I will eventually save money when I get my debt paid off. I'm very satisfied with it, and I'm not worried about my debt right now, like I was before.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Emma! We are so happy we can be of assistance to you during your trying times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Michael Mccormack New Kensington, PA

I'm very happy with the decision to sign up with them. I wish I made it sooner. Working with them saved me money. They're all very accommodating and treat you like a decent person, and were always ready to answer any questions that you may not have been sure of. I go on the dashboard, and once in a while they gave calls to keep me updated. They put your mind at ease about being in that kind of situation, without making you seem like a deadbeat that couldn't pay your bills. I highly recommend them to anybody. I was getting emails from them, so I looked them up and read about them, and they seemed to be the best company out there.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Michael! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services. Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Maria Warford Stafford, VA

I'm very happy with how they're dealing with my debt, and how easy they're making it on me. When I saw the online advertisement and called them, the young man was extremely kind and knowledgeable, and immediately helped me. Within half an hour, I knew that I could be going debt free, so that's what happened. I had no knowledge about how to do it, but he knew exactly what to tell me to make me comfortable. I've saved money with them. They always send me a text and then email telling me to look into my file, and I can see what they're doing. I am thankful that I got it; it's just silly that I waited that long to sign up with them!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Maria! We are so happy to hear that you feel comfortable with us. That is our goal to ensure that our clients are comfortable and confident with us. We are here to provide the best service and savings possible for our clients. If you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Yvonne Greene Louisville, KY

I feel like all the consultants were professional, prompt at calling me back if I had a situation, everybody was just top of the line as far as dealing with me as a customer. They had a couple of websites you could go to, They had a tracking situation where you could track all your debts and see how the negotiations were going, they always emailed you about the lawyers, the litigators and negotiators and everything; it was just fantastic. At first I was a little anxious about it, I call the BBB and found out that you were a highly recommended company and good standing and after that I just started to feel more comfortable about not paying my debtors and letting you all handle all the negotiations. I needed to consolidate some bills and get rid of some high interest rates on my credit card, and I saved money by signing up with them. I mailed the company 3 separate letters about individuals who worked with me one on one during this process. Charley Brown signed me on with Freedom Debt Relief. Sharon Jones called me from the sister company Consolidated Plus after I'd been in the program for a while, and got me a consolidation loan. Last but not least, Cris Harver was my last negotiator on my remaining debts, and he helped me finish those up within about a month's time. I sent these personal letters to the management teams, they're about each one of those people and about the company as a whole.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Wow, Yvonne, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our program. We are pleased to hear about your success within our program. We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive not only debt relief, but also stress relief, as we want the program to feel easy for everyone. If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 19th, 2020

Lucy Campbell FL

It’s been great they have keep me up to date they work fast we debtors and I can check my progress any tim on my dashboard they do all the work

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Lucy, it is great to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Please let us know how we can continue to support you!

Nov. 29th, 2022

Stephen Brown Palm Coast, FL

I like that FDR does what they say they're going to do and I know that I can trust them. The only thing I did not like was the length of time that it takes to get resolutions.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Stephen, we are so happy to hear that we were able to provide the support and guidance that you were seeking and want to thank you for trusting us. We wish you nothing but continued success in your future!

Oct. 31st, 2022

Emily Rosa-Jones

From the very beginning ,almost 4 years ago, everything that was told to me about the process was exactly as it happened; with the exception that I graduated EARLY!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Emily, we are so happy to hear that we were able to provide the support and guidance that you were seeking and want to thank you for trusting us. We wish you nothing but continued success in your future!

Oct. 31st, 2022

Gail W IL

They were so helpful and encouraging. Also very reassuring when I had issues. They started working on my debt (and I had a lot) right away. Would recommend highly!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Gail, thank you for giving our team the opportunity to earn your trust, review and recommendation. We are all here anytime you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Oct. 26th, 2022

Heather Burke Wilson, NC

Freedom Debt Relief was a great company to work with while handling my debt. Every time I called over the 3 years, the employees were kind and supportive. Great company

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Heather, thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us! We are happy to hear that you feel supported while working with us. We work very hard to ensure our clients experience debt relief and stress relief. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Oct. 26th, 2022

Nina Painter Virginia Beach, VA

Since, I joined Freedom Debt relief my stress level has dropped tremendously. The staff is always professional and helpful. I am so glad I join the program in May 2020.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Nina, we're so happy to hear how much we have helped alleviate the stress you were experiencing. We look forward to your continued success!

Oct. 25th, 2022

Ashlee Westfield, IN

It was easy and the people were so helpful and there for me every step of the way. I am not debt free and it would not have been possible without Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ashlee, thank you for reviewing your experience. It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Oct. 17th, 2022

Lorie Rhodes Vacaville, CA

For the past 2 months the set up has been good. I was told to expect a phone call regarding my account. No one called. I set up another phone appointment regarding my account and no one called. Don't understand.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Lorie, we are sorry about the misunderstanding. Please be on the lookout for further communications from our team. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 7th, 2022

Michael Germantown, MD

They made the process very easy. Explained everything, no surprises and never worried about anything during the process. Highly recommend for anyone who is struggling with debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Michael, we are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Oct. 6th, 2022

Prinella Defoe Medford, MA

They are resolved all my debts in a timely manner. Communication with the the is great. The client dashboard is very easy to use. I'm 100 percent satisfied with their services. Best company to take care of your debts.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Prinella! We are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Oct. 6th, 2022

Marchelle Mooney Shelbyville, KY

The experience has been up and down from beginning agent provided misinformation but I stayed with the program with the assurance of no issues. I paid extra money to have my biggest debt settled to keep getting calls from freedom debt and not sure why this debt I enrolled is not being resolved quickly . Prestige Financial 7,000 debt is why I signed up for this program. I have sent to freedom the letters of threat garnishing my wages that hasn’t happened at this time yet but the hassle and harassment is why I trusted your company to hello resolve this issue. I’m getting calls about taking a loan ? I’m skeptical due to all the misinformation in the program my credit score is horrible I’m very dissatisfied I pay every month on time for program with little communication resolving accounts I’m not happy or trusting the program at this moment

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Marchelle, we are sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your program. We encourage you to reach out to our customer service team to address your concerns. You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Sep. 28th, 2022

Douglas Roehrig Iron Mountain, MI

Freedom Debt Relief has been very helpful in easing my burden and load of stress. They are professional, courtesous and willing to get you to your goal of financial freedom from debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Douglas, we're so happy to hear how much we have helped alleviate the stress you were experiencing. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Sep. 28th, 2022

Linda Champion San Benito, TX

Takes a burden off our shoulders! We know bills will be paid in a timely manner and is definitely teaching us the value of not purchasing anything we like without thinking long and hard!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Linda, thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us! We are happy to hear that you feel supported while working with us. We work very hard to ensure our clients experience debt relief and stress relief. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Shirley Naylor AR

They have been very helpful in getting my debts paid down I greatly appreciate all the help they have and are still giving me I would be lost without them They are great at what they do. Thank. You Shirley Naylor

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Shirley! We are happy to hear that you're pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Pam Gatty Greensburg, PA

The people that are there are very well educated on the easiest and best way to resolve your debt. They have kept me informed every step of the way, and I recommend them very highly.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Pam! It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Its Me Jessica Accokeek, MD

Customer service is always polite and able to answer questions. I love being able to pay a monthly onetime payment for all my debt. Makes it so much easier and faster to get paid off.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jessica! We are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Justin Tomlinson Baltimore, MD

They took the time to go all the information with me, including resources and navigation. They made me feel secure that they were there to help and they were very transparent.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Justin, thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us! We are happy to hear that you feel supported while working with us. We work very hard to ensure our clients experience debt relief and stress relief. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jacqueline Pohler

I am so glad I went with you guys because you guys are doing a great job. You have very nice people that work there and they helped me out with a few things. They got my first settlement fast.You guys are amazing.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jacqueline, thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us! We are happy to hear that you feel supported while working with us. We work very hard to ensure our clients experience debt relief and stress relief. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Sep. 22nd, 2022

Luz Melgarejo Alhambra, CA

Great company to help you with your debts. Very helpful, knowledgeable and friendly staff. Would recommend if you're having financial difficulties. Program is fast and easy, all you have to do is keep up with your program and they take care of the rest. Thanks for helping me be stress and debt free.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Luz, rest assured you are in good hands and we're working hard to obtain great settlements on your accounts. We want to make sure we're not just settling your debt but also being able to reduce your debt.

Sep. 7th, 2022

Teresita Deguzman Poway, CA

It was okay at first but I was not aware of the charges that accumulated. My initial quote in 2018 came out way higher. It seems that I didn’t get any savings at all compared it if I have settled it on my own. I just looked at the debits in my account today and there were monthly settlement fees from when I started in 2018 until December 2019. When I joined the program, I was told that the total fees will be $3000. Calculated all the fees and it was totaling to $5482. Almost 2x of the amount of I was told to. I was supposed to graduate last February 2022 but got extended to August 31. It allowed you to automatically withdraw more money from my bank for additional 5 1/2 months. Target tried to settle it with me personally and I forwarded you the letter from last year. If I have settled that on my own, I could have saved the settlement fees of $539.70 . I chose your program thought I was going to save money. But I guess not. On another hand some reps I spoke with are not knowledgeable or even rude on the phone.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Teresita, we are sorry to hear about your poor experience. An account specialist will be reaching out to assist you with your concerns. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide.

Aug. 25th, 2022

Elizabeth Shultz Waco, TX

I would have been paying the minimum payments and interest for years. FDR was able to help clear my multiple credit cards in under 4 years. Yes it costs money to participate in the program, but they handled everything including at least one lawsuit from a credit card company and it saved me a lot of money in interest and a lot of stress!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Elizabeth! It is very exciting to hear that you are pleased with the outcome of your program! If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Sophia L Los Angeles, CA

I love that Freedom Debt Relief was honest and up front with me from the very beginning. They prepped me on what the whole process would entail. They were always available to answer all my questions. Overview, amazing experience! Would highly recommend. Now I'm debt free!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Sophia! It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jessica Crichigno Queens, NY

I am beyond excited to have graduated from the Freedom Debt Relief program. I stood consistent with my payments and made sure to never miss any. My hard work paid off and it feels like a weight has lifted off my shoulders. Grateful for this program and how it has helped me achieve my goal!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jessica, It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Glenn Richardson Colton, CA

Customer Review Video

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Glenn, we appreciate your efforts to share your experience with us! It is a true honor to assist you in your journey to financial freedom. We are happy to hear that you feel supported while working with us. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Donna DiFrancesco Hamburg, NY

This was a very easy process with people willing to help every step of the way. The chance to make bi-minthly payments and extra payments was a bonus. The time actually went by quicker than I thought and I couldn't have paid off my debt without help.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Donna, thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us! We are happy to hear that you feel supported while working with us. We work very hard to ensure our clients experience debt relief and stress relief. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Mr. Mike San Diego, CA

Great service to negotiate a debt, I would highly recommend – it took me 3 1/2 years but I have Successfully finished the work, they have negotiated several accounts better than I expected it, I would highly recommend it for anyone who needs this kind of service

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Mike, thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us! We are happy to hear that you feel supported while working with us. We work very hard to ensure our clients experience debt relief and stress relief. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 19th, 2022

Terrie Warner Dallas, TX

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief was wonderful. When I had questions I always got the answers I needed to know how to go forward in every step. They were willing to work with me when I was in financial worries during Covid-19. I give them a big thumbs up. I could not have done this without them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Terrie, we are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Richard Gore Ocala, FL

I want to thank everyone who helped me understand about the company.. My wife is very sick and has been in the hospital since 2 week of June and I don't want to lose my car so thank you very much for helping me with my debt so I can spend time with my wife

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Richard, thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us! We are happy to hear that you feel supported while working with us. We work very hard to ensure our clients experience debt relief and stress relief. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 20th, 2022

daniel figueroa AZ

So far being enrolled into the program for a year. I've settled 9 accounts, and just a few more left. I've saved so much money monthly, and can't wait for my next settlement. I also influenced a couple of friends and family members to try it out since their financial situation was similar. They also are having great success.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Daniel! We are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 23rd, 2022

Thomlyn Lovin Roswell, GA

Like many of the other debt relief services I tried, Freedom Debt Relief offered a free consultation which was super useful. They also have a dashboard that they created for me which helped simplify everything by listing how much I’ve saved, how much I owed, etc. Overall I’m very pleased with their services.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thomlyn, it is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 20th, 2022

Ruby Catonsville, MD

Wanted to consolidate my debts instead of paying so many. I've gotten along very well and they keep me informed when something is ready to be settled. To date I've had no problems; everything is going well.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ruby, It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jun. 8th, 2022

Carroll A. Farmer

I really appreciate this program. It is helping me become debt free as I start to transition towards retirement. The legal services have been instrumental with their services. My only issue is the contact us. The responses seem like they are from someone that doesn't know the program. They were not helpful.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Carroll Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 19th, 2022

Romanita

It was very helpful and easy to understand the way they gave me information. They're always there to help you and solve any problems you have with them. I've been doing very well with them. Very very happy with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Romanita we are thrilled to accompany you in your journey to financial freedom. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 19th, 2022

Luz

I needed help. Yes they always kept me updated with everything. They were very open with me, they spoke to me freely, they explain everything and they really do with me. Very satisfied.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Luz we are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Apr. 18th, 2022

Lisa Bowen Columbus, MS

FDR has your financial back. They genuinely care about you and your debt relief goal. They are committed and loyal. When I had one company threaten to sue me, they found a law firm that offered aid without compensation. That act of care was what made me realize just how committed and caring they are. They are REAL people just like you and me and they mean business and they KNOW there business well.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Lisa! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and its great to hear you are happy with our service efforts! Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 6th, 2022

Michelle Williams Godley, TX

I have only been with the company a couple months and the initial contact was great. Pam M was awesome to work with. After we were enrolled in the program, I had scheduled my first follow up call and it came after the scheduled hour time frame, so I couldn’t take call. I got a message to reschedule, so I did and no one ever called. I then called and spoke to someone in Customer Service who advised that she would note my file. I received yet another notification to schedule a call so I did and still no one ever called. A couple of days later another notification came and I scheduled a call for last Wednesday, and FINALLY, someone called. I must say I was disappointed. Keep in mind this was my first call after having enrolled in the program and the only information I got from the call was the email address and phone number for customer support. I had anticipated going over how to navigate the dashboard and steps that had been taken place so far. I had to learn to do that on my own. I was asked if I had any questions, and I am sure I do, but without a full understanding of what is taking place and what to expect, how would I know what to ask? To be honest, the person who called didn’t really seem to know any more than I did, and the entire call lasted less than 10 minutes. Imagine my surprise as well when I was told there would be no more scheduled calls going forward. No follow-ups, no check-ins, just here’s our contact information and good luck! Now don’t get me wrong, I am not sorry we signed up for the program. Our largest loan has already been negotiated and settled within the first month, and that alone was a huge relief. And we expect to see more settlements follow. It was just a little disheartening that the company we have enlisted the help of, and entrusted with our financial well-being, seems to lack the level of service we expected.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Michelle, thank you for your feedback. We are actively looking for ways to better communicate with our clients. It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 6th, 2022

Tom Atlanta, GA

I have dealt with other debt settlement companies. Freedom from Debt Relief is far superior than the others. Communication from them has been exceptional. Ease of establishing relationship was straight forward, not complicated at all. Their customer representatives are patient, understanding and helpful. I highly recommend them if your debt circumstances require it. A+ in my book.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Tom, we are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 4th, 2022

Ed Monnet Austin, TX

I had gotten myself into some financial trouble and freedom debt relief was a huge help! I talked to someone for a few minutes and they helped me assess my debts and options. I was setup on a payment plan that coordinated with my pay schedule. They were able to cut my debt in about half and got things resolved quickly. They were great about sending messages when I needed to fill out documents and really helped me with handling calls and letters. I am now out of debt and on the right path. Just be patient and make sure to keep up with the payments.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Ed! It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jul. 15th, 2022

Joel Clark Melvin, MI

Started the program in July 2019 and Graduated June 2022, one year earlier than anticipated. They have a great customer service team to answer any questions you have and definitely sign up for their legal services only $12 a month and I needed them with 3 different accounts and they took care of everything I only had one form to sign. Everything went very smoothly and the payment schedule is very flexible I was able to do a split payment to make budgeting easier. I am now clear of $27,000 of Credit card debt thanks to Freedom Debt Relief!!!!!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Joel! It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jul. 13th, 2022

Jennifer Schott Pasadena, TX

We joined them after having all our questions answered and fears put to rest that this was a "scam" company like so many others we looked into were. The program and website is really easy to understand and the team has been great. The program deposits work and communication is easy and reliable. I can't say enough good about the program, and I am looking forward to seeing the end of the program and its benefits. 5/5 recommend.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jennifer, we are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jun. 15th, 2022

Cruz Rosas Ponce Stockton, CA

Good at explaining things. before when I called to speak to a representative it was quick now it's taking more longer on weight line wait time I have my answers right away when I speak with a customer bill no problem I have is that my dashboard can I get into it I have a very frustrated so I called rather than to dashboard

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for reviewing your experience Cruz. We are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Jan. 6th, 2022

Theresa Middletown, NY

When I called them to ask questions they answer the questions for me. I'm gonna have to say they were pretty good at keeping me updated.I had my dashboard that I would be able to use as well. I had to go to court because they stopped paying one of my debts, so that what I was not happy about.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Theresa. It's always great to hear that we've been able to answer any and all questions you've had throughout your program. We understand that some accounts may go legal and we do apologize for the inconvenience that we made you go through. Always feel free to connect with us when support is needed. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to reach your financial goals.

Dec. 14th, 2021