Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Satisfied with freedom debt relief. They’ve taken care of three out of five settlements. It is a pretty good deal. They’ve been good to me. I haven’t had any problems with them so far. I am satisfied with the way they’ve done it.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We fight very hard to provide great settlement to help you save money and time. We continue to improve our services so that we can enhance our client's experience. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Diane

No matter what time you call, they would help you and talk to you and tell you what you can do. Every month I get an email showing me the status. It is very organized and up to date. Freedom Debt Relief is a good company. It helps you work out your problems and does not make you feel like a complete loser.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Diane. We strive to be available 7 days a week to address the needs of our clients. We are thrilled to hear you are using resources such as our emails and Dashboard to keep track of your progress. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Esteban Gonzalez

I think their understanding you are in this for reason beyond your control and their ability to cope with your emotional despair and arrange a protected personalized payment plan that fits your needs and is flexible enough to accommodate for new occurrences. FDR is the total opposite of the unscrupulous debt collectors.collectors.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Esteban! We strive to assist our client's needs and find options to help resolve their debt. Thank you for taking the first step to resolve your debt with us. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Harvey Stoudt

The program is a no brainer for anyone that needs to get a handle on there credit. Every question answered and explanation of what you need to do to get your debt back on track. The only problem I have is I didn't call Freedom Debt Relief sooner! Help starts with day one and has continued through the process.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Harvey. We listen to our clients and provide solutions to address their needs. We look forward to the coming success. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 27th, 2020

Franklin

It puts you on a schedule and done in a way they you can do it without strain. They have a portal you go through to get applications and stuff like that. I feel really good and have enough money in my account to pay my bills. Anybody trying to deal with your finances, I recommend Freedom.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Franklin. We strive to serve the needs of our clients and they can vary from person to person. We enjoying finding solutions that will lead to your financial recovery. Keep up the great work and we look forward to your future success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Oct. 16th, 2020

I was drowning in debt and I am glad I finally chose to do it because it is a great company and I am very happy with how it has gone. It was not hard to set p and it has gone smoothly since then. They have been helpful. I appreciate the statement each month. I am close to be debt free.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Anonymous, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We are thrilled to hear you think highly of our customer service. We strive to make each interaction easy and understandable. Our years of experience allows us to stram line our enrollment processes. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Gamaliel

Every time I needed them or reached out to them, I get a response and most of the time they have fixed the problem or done what I needed. I had so much stress with debt and people calling me and it has been really pain free receiving help from Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team. We are available from 7 days a week to address any concerns that arise. We follow up with easy and understandable solutions. We want to provide a great experience while you're with us resolving your debt. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Oct. 23rd, 2020

Carey

Every time I’ve called, they have been able to tell me what I needed to know. I would definitely recommend them. They have been really good. They communicate well so you know right where you are all the time and if you have a problem, they figure it out. Everybody I’ve talked to was knowledgeable.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Carey! We are here 7 days a week prepared to serve our clients at a moment's notice. We strive to make each interaction easy and understandable. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Oct. 19th, 2020

Elder

The program seemed perfect for me. They let you know upfront exactly what they are going to do and how the program works. I feel like I made the best choice foe me and my family to get us out of the situation we were in. It has worked us. It is a great program. They are great at communicating.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Elder. We are very clear about the expectations from the beginning. We are happy to hear the results of program are keeping your family safe. We strive to make each interaction easy and understandable. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Green

Customer support listed to me and tried to help me. The informed me about things through emails and their dashboard. They did good negotiating with my creditors. It helped me consolidate my bills and gave me a lower monthly payment.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing with us! Our number one goal in Client Services is to properly address our clients' concerns and provide a plan of action when needed. Please continue reaching out to us as assistance is needed. Keep up the remarkable job and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Oct. 21st, 2020

G

My husband got Alzheimer’s so we had extra expenses and our credit cards charges got larger. This seemed like a good way to pay off our debtors without us having to declare bankruptcy. I am happy with them. They were a good company. All was handled professionally and my debts were cleared.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, G! We are thrilled you took the first step to resolve your debt. We are pleased to hear the rewards gained in your investment. Congrats, and thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief.

James

Honestly I wish I would have done it sooner. They’ve helped me reduce a lot of my debt, though they could have done a little better of a job overall. Still they have done a pretty good job getting the amount I have to pay back down. They send me emails and text messages. They are pretty quick with any questions.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your feedback, James. Our never-ending duty is to continue getting better in how we serve our clients. We welcome any feedback from our clients that will assist with this. However, we are thrilled to hear you are overall pleaed with our efforts.

Oct. 21st, 2020

Michelle Hill Hillsboro, TN

Everyone that I have come in contact with has been very polite and helpful.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Michelle, thank you for the kind feedback. We aim to serve you and provide quality customer care. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Lauretta M Kaylor Palm Coast, FL

Great customer service. Never have I been made to feel bad. They understand.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Lauretta! We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your financial debt. We are here to collaborate with you, we look forward to your coming success. If you have any questions, please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Mary Greeley, CO

They are very good and they work way you and creditors without any issues

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, Mary. We fight hard to get the best settlement. Earning you saveing both in money and time. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Carol Anne Linson

Because they have always known what I need and r always readily available.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Carol! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 10th, 2021

Elena Mora Long Beach, CA

Wonderful understanding all associates are very professional

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Elena! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please be sure to call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 10th, 2021

Sandra Novotny Montello, WI

My experience is very good everything you ask they seem to know the answer.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Sandra, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Emily Louisville, KY

Really been great to deal with, explained everything clear, was right on it

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Emily, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Donna Montgomery Selma, AL

For me they have done a wonderful job the hip took so much stress off of me

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Donna, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please be sure to call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Greg VanGuilder Hastings, MN

Has worked.and every is settled but way more out of pocket than plan was led to believe

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Greg, for taking the time to leave us a review! Rest assured our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Marquita ,

My representative Michelle is the best person to help you through the process of deciding what to do about your debt. She wasn’t judging or closed off. We came up with a plan to help me see the benefits of FDR. She’s available when I have questions and very calming. I’ve dealt with companies that took advantage of my situation. And made me feel lost. FDR is a wonderful opportunity to meet the goals towards debt relief. I thought I would have to file for bankruptcy, but as we went over every account, Michelle helped me to see getting through this without filing bankruptcy was possible. It is a process, it does get a little intimidating in the beginning as collectors begin calling. But she even helped me through that. And FDR legally covers you as they deal with the collection harassment. I’m recommending them to my son and some of my friends. I’m so glad I chose to go with Freedom.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Welcome to the Freedom family, Ms. Marquita. We're honored to be your solution to debt-relief. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your financial needs. If you ever have questions about your account, Client Services is available 7 days a week to support your needs. Here's to having a successful journey! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Feb. 23rd, 2021

Chet Marysville, MI

We have been paying off credit card debt for some time, it seemed as though we could never get ahead. Once one card would be paid, some major life event would happen and we would rely on a credit card to resolve the immediate problem, then before you know it, things got away from us, and we were in a "sinking ship of debt". We heard about Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) through a family member who utilized their services and was completely debt free after a short period of time. We enquired and when we spoke to Jane, she put us at ease that we were doing the best thing for our current situation, and she was right! We are currently a third of the way paid off in only a short amount of time. Had we have not used FDR, we'd still be swimming in our "whirlpool of debt", Thank you Freedom Debt Relief for allowing us to move forward in our lives.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your amazing feedback, Chet! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Hearing that our service provided you and your family with peace of mind is beyond rewarding! Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to a successful journey!

Feb. 8th, 2021

Linda Swanson Birmingham, AL

From Day 1 when I spoke to a Representative about what I was in need of help with i was assured they could help me alleviate my debts by following and staying consistent with the program set for me. I have not been disappointed I'm now at the finale of my debt with Hope's of getting completed very soon. What peace of not having or being bombarded with calls from debt collectors. I've been amazed at the amounts negotiated to pay off my indebtedness. I'm happy to refer anyone if I know they're in need to be Freed fromdebt to recommend Freedom debt. Thanks for the directions. Assistance and any help given anytime I've called. Looking forward to the end of my journey.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Linda! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're ecstatic to hear about your experience with our team and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, be sure to call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 22nd, 2021

linda M Alegarbes Saipan, S

Freedom Debt Relief is helping me with my debts. Mr. Bejamin P is really consoling he made me know that there is help from Freedom Debt. My only problem is that in order for me to start my payment as I had agrred I need to stop my payment deduction from my payroll so that I will be able to at least function and not worry that I will still be struggling from pay check to pay check Please I really hope that I will be able to take care of this problem of mine and with Freedom help I trust that Mr. Benjamin P assured that I will be able to get help from Freedom Debt Relief just like my relative received and now my relative is doing great better that before and so that is why I tried to seek help with Freedom Debt Relief. I hope and pray that help with prosper Thank you again for your time and consideration for helping those in need like myself way over here across the ocean. God Bless you and your company to prosper always helping those in need. I would give Freedom Debt Relief a good star of five seeing and hearing what others say and I know that I will be able to receive that also. Your customer service is very great they know how to answer and they know how to be very understanding and are well verse with how they could assist individuals like myself and show concern and willingness to go beyond to assist applicants that are in need like myself. Continue doing the good that Freedom Debt Relief stands for helping people in need and assurance that help is provided.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Linda, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear about your experience with Benjamin. Rest assured our team works hard to resolve your debt with the highest savings possible. We would be more than happy to answer any questions you have at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 8th, 2021

Marge jaros

Excellent company to work with. Been working with them since 2018 and my debt is almost gone. I have already been referring freedom debt relief to sooo many people. I am very thankful to everyone who have been helping my get to my goal. I have just a few more months and i am debt free. Everyone should use freedom debt relief for their debt problems.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much, Marge! We are so glad you are pleased with the results provided by the program thus far. We are thankful you have been hard at work with staying committed each month, which has been making our job a lot easier when assisting you. Did you know we offer incentives for client referrals? For more information, please contact Client Services at (800) 655-6303 or at [email protected] Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 5th, 2020

Akbar Pasha

It was great journey. Really thankful for the help to get rid of my debt. Just one thing FDR should clearly define what are their service charges at the time of settlement. And also NLLG law firm should be helpful instead of rushing to close the settlement. I did not got proper help from NLLG law firm they did not helped me while settlling my BOA account. They did not fight for rescuing principal amount they only reduced intrest amount of my credit and I end up paying whole amount which I actually owe to BOA. I was not expecting from NLLG law firm. But still I am very happy with FDR program.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your Akbar. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Sep. 25th, 2020

Melvin Washington

Once I became a part of this company, my worries were over. I no longer had to deal with phone calls from collectors and I knew that payments were being settled and on time. When I had a question, which was not that often, the representatives are courteous and very helpful. They make sure that I understand everything about my account and the procedures that they are taking and why they are taking them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Melvin. We provide quality customer service in each interaction. We address each question and find solutions as they arise. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 23rd, 2020

Sharon Wylie

They took my debts and settled saving alit of money. Made my monthly payments affordable and will have it paid for in a year. They explain everything and needs your approval before the settlements are made. No surprises!! You can access you account and see where your at with the debt you are responsible for. They are always courteous and helpful with questions or concerns. Would recommend they highly for those feeling trapped.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are so glad you trusted us to help you become debt-free, Sharon! We enjoy keeping you informed and providing you the tools to be successful when completing your graduation path. If you need anything, feel free to lean on us and to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial needs!

Sep. 29th, 2020

Amy

My husband was no longer working and we have some medical bills, those can pile up, so I was in credit card debt so we were looking to consolidate and this was our best option. They have wonderful customer support. They are very friendly. They’ve done a wonderful job and let me know if there are any changes by sending me a text or an email. I am glad I went with this company.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for leaving us a great review, Amy! We are so glad we could be an affordable solution for you and your family when looking for relief. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 20th, 2020

Faye

I’ve never had a wonderful credit score and I couldn’t handle it and I saw an advertisement on TV about Freedom Debt Relief so I called them. When I first got in touch with them, everything was explained. I am very relieved that I went with them. It is the best thing I have ever done. I can call them or sign into the dashboard anytime to find out what is going on.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Faye, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad our program could be an effective solution for you with getting your finances in order. For updates concerning your graduation path, please reach out to Client Services at 1(800)655-6303 or [email protected] Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 20th, 2020

Angelita Jimenez Grand Prairie, TX

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been nothing but positive. I like the fact that I have the options to look at my account in a very user friendly web platform. They are available when I need them through phone or chat. They are very understanding when payment changes have to be made to my account and give me very easy understandable answers to all my questions.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Angelita, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 2nd, 2020

Charlotte Albuquerque, NM

I have about half of my debt left and I'll be done in June and they've been real good about getting my problem solved with my creditor. I feel good about using them, things are going good. They've always been good to me and they've always solved my issues. Also they're always there to help me out if I need to have my payment pushed up a day or two or three you know so they're great.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Charlotte, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We strive to get the best settlement to resolve your debt. We are here every step of the way and look forward to your coming success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 25th, 2020

Carmen

I didn't know what to do about my credit card bills. I keep asking them to please give me a break and to not give me interest or the penalties. I've been with Freedom Debt Relief for almost a year now and I would recommend it to anybody who you know who in the same situation. Everyone has been great to work with. They email me about what they are doing.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your wonderful review, Carmen! We strive to provide the best service possible to our clients, to ensure they are comfortable and confident with us. Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 28th, 2020

Barbara

I really didn’t want to file for bankruptcy so I contacted freedom. They have negotiated for me and made the whole process easier. They saved me a lot of money. They did exactly what they said they would do and kept me informed. Every time I called with a questions, they were able to answer it completely. I didn’t have to wait for them to call me back. Everyone is trained really well.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Barbara, thank you for sharing your kind thoughts about our program. It's definitely rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our clients and to know we are making a difference in their life! We're proud of what we do and we look forward to assisting you in becoming debt-free. If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303.

Jul. 16th, 2020

Sherry Rayville, LA

My experience with Freedom debt relief has been so good from day one. I talked to a great and understanding person, who never judged me or ask me down questions. They checked on me from time to time to see how I was doing. And even when a bill showed up afterward, they call me to ask if I wanted that bill added. Hey I cant say anything but goodness from this company. They dont know me from anybody else they talk to, but I could not tell. Grat people, great conversation, will lead to a great ending. Oh dont forget when u look on your phone and see when you are need to approve a debt .

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much, Sherry! We are so thrilled to hear how well our agents have been treating you throughout this entire process! We simply enjoy what we do and are dedicated to bettering your financial future. Please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jun. 24th, 2020

Thomas Cafaro Staten Island, NY

The process has been very low maintenance and basically runs on autopilot as long as you make your scheduled deposits. The staff at Freedom Debt Relief are always available and very helpful and friendly. The website is great at giving a snapshot of your current status and how much farther you need to go to graduate. Definitely worth it and was a life saver.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your trusting feedback, Thomas. You are correct when saying sticking to our process leads to terrific results. Thank you for sharing the benefits you've gained from using our services. Also, excellent job using your Client Dashboard to stay informed about your account. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your debt-free journey. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Jun. 26th, 2020

Ronald Port Huron, MI

They've been very good at helping me and telling me what is happening with some of the credit card companies and I appreciate that. I can go on the internet and find out what's going on and when I call them they go right over it with me and tell me exactly what is happening. They're very knoweldgeable and do the best they can to help their customers.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ronald, we're ecstatic to hear about your experience with our team! We take pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're here for you every step along the way. Please give us a call at 800-655-6303 if you need assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 3rd, 2020

Judith Rochester, NY

It was kind of scarey. It was a big step. They walked me through the whole way. Anytime I have talked to them right from the very beginning, they have been very accommodating and took time to explain everything. They've answered every question I've ever asked and have followed through and done things exactly. I have not been disappointed in anything they offer.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing, Judith. We agree, beginning a new venture in any area can create fear of the unknown. You should be very proud of yourself for taking the first step toward financial freedom. We appreciate the many compliments as well. Please continue to reach out to our Client Services team anytime assistance is needed. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 3rd, 2020

Vern

Every time I've called with a question, they're more than willing to help me. Everybody I've talked to was really knowledgable and have taken the time to explain everything really well. Before they hang up they always ask me if they've answered everything. Customer service is just great. They've kept me updated all the time and I wa surprised how fast.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Greetings, Vern! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we look forward to assisting you further. If you have any questions, please give us a call at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 2nd, 2020

Dennis

Freedom Debt Relief was very simple to do business with and sign up with. Everyone we have contacted and worked with was very nice and knowledgeable of our questions and their policies. They are up front and honest and have handled our account like it was their own. I would recommend them to anyone. I did point a close friend to them and he signed up and they are assisting them today.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate the many compliments, Dennis. Making sure we support our clients as much as possible as they journey toward financial freedom is our top priority. We're so glad to hear how much you're enjoying your time with us. Please continue to reach out to our Client Services team with any questions or concerns regarding your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your debt-free future!

May. 27th, 2020

Cheryl Turner

I started FDR in 2018 with a little over $25,000 in debt. FDR representatives were so helpful as they explained the program. I made extra payments as often as possible get through the program faster. FDR was great through the negotiation process & settled for a lot less than what I originally owed. I have now paid off all my debt & will graduate by May 29th! Thank you Freedom Debt Relief!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, Cheryl! We are thrilled to see you so close to your graduation path of becoming debt-free! As you complete the program, stay updated through your Client Dashboard and reach out to Client Services if you need anything at 1(800)-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

May. 19th, 2020

Kenneth

I was so beside myself to pull the triger on starting with FDR it took me at least a year. I always had a great credit score and I knew that would be going away and it did. As of yesterday my high score of the three has hit 690 which is not great but I have about 2 years to finish the program with FDR and I beleave my score will be great again which is what FDR told me would happen. If you are anything like me don't wait I lost a year this program is just as told.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Kenneth, thank you for you honest review. We are so happy to be able to assist you in the journey towards financial freedom. If at anytime you need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

May. 10th, 2020

Linda S Ragle Refugio, TX

I was very shaky when I was layed off from my occupation with an oil & gas company that I worked for for 18.5 years. I had never experienced such an experience.... Freedom Dept Relief worked with me slowly & methodically until I began getting my confidence back. Still have appriximately 2 years to go but feel confident that I will, in a confident way accomplish my original goals. Have been in their program for almost 2 years....I have learned many lessons with their support.. Linda R

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Linda! We are thrilled to hear how the program was able to alter your stress you were feeling during that hardship. We will continue to help and guide you to reach the goals you have set in place. Feel free to lean on us and to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial needs!

Apr. 30th, 2020

Adria Waldorf, MD

Customer service is always available and willing to go above and beyond to answer your question and don't leave you unsatisfied. They're good negotiators. They make settlement, they make them quick. They pay them on time so it's not like some other programs I've heard of where it can get worse and worse because they don't make their payments on time once they make a settlement. The service is completely handled for you. You don't ever have to deal with it, just continue to make your personal payments on time and the rest of it is just going to go.

Beth Charlotte, NC

They are so understanding. Just really, really good customer service. I got text messages and emails telling me what was going onwithmy account and I can always go on to the client dashboard to look at the account as well. They're really good at their service but it's just unfortunate that my credit score has to take such a deep dive in order for the settlement to be completed.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Beth, for sharing such amazing feedback! Hearing how pleased you are with our level of customer service is remarkable. We're also glad to hear you are confident navigating your Client Dashboard! Know the negative impact you're seeing now is only temporary and can be better in as little as 2 years! We hope to continue providing a pleasant experience for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Bonnie Varysburg, NY

It's a really great program, it makes sense and I haven't had any problems with it. You have a personal dashboard online with them and they show you where everything is going and when things are paid off. I've never felt like I didn't know what was going on. They always answer my emails, they answer my questions if I call, they are right there waiting ton answer any questions I have.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Terrific feedback, Bonnie! It's great to year you are confident logging into and navigating your Client Dashboard. It sounds like you've already learned some of the key benefits. If you ever have any questions while logged in, there is an option to chat with us live during office hours. Allow us to support your journey any way we can. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Barbara Crown Point, IN

They were upfront about everything and the way everything was set up was very easy to navigate and whatever I didn't understand they helped me to figure out. They send very regular emails and there's a dashboard that shows you exactly where your money si going when it's collected and how long it'll take to pay off each account. Every time I contact them, no matter whether it was by phone or by email, they helped me find the answer to my question. They're very professional and communicative.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Barbara, for the many compliments! It is an honor to accompany your debt-free journey. Hearing how pleased you are is amazing! Our goal is to provide an environment where clients feel supported and valued. Great job becoming familiar with using your Client Dashboard. This is a resourceful tool that provides a lot of information about what to expect while enrolled with us. You can also chat with us live if you have any questions! Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your financial freedom!

Virginia A Haymon

My Experience has been NOTHING BUT COMPLETE RELIEF!!!! To think about how things would be had I not become part of this FAMILY OF TRUE 'Extremely educated' FRIENDS, filled with nothing but knowledge of WISE ways to clear your debt! I truly have been BLESSED to have seen Freedom Debt Relief commercial at the PERFECT time, it was truly a 'GOD THING'!!! Thank y'all for being there!!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Virginia, thank you for such a thoughtful review. We take pride in what we do and how we make sure all clients are having a lifetime of experience with our company! We just want our clients to see that there is a way out and becoming debt free is the way to go! If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for being part of the Freedom Family!

Apr. 3rd, 2020

Elizabeth Solivan

When no one wanted to help I made a call to a # that was on one of the bills and left a message. The next day a get a call from Freedom Debt Relief. They ensure me they were a legit company. The customer service person they assign for case was Todd Raccuglia, was patience, kind, and very knowledgeable. He work with me call or text me with any news in my case. Todd gave a call that I was accepted in the program, he made me cry, because no one wanted to help and here I got this angel (Todd) to give me a peace of mind. I thank him and bless his work.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience thus far. We understand waiting for settlements can be hard at first, but we are glad you trusted us to get you the results you have now. If you ever need our help you can reach Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom!

Mar. 19th, 2020