Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

100 percent would use them again. It has been a positive experience. I am looking forward to being debt free. Everything has been perfect. I haven’t had any issues at all. They have taken care of everything for me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your program. We strive to bring each interaction quality customer service. We have agents available 7 days a week to address any concerns that arise. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 19th, 2020

They are really good and on top of things and always telling me when I’ve got a settlement with a company. I am happy with it. Every time I call, they always seem to find an answer for me that I am happy with.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your enthusiastic feedback! It is always rewarding when clients express how pleased they are with our service efforts. We are also glad to hear all of your questions have been answered to your satisfaction. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard to say informed about your account details. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

James

Very good in customer service. They are very helpful and timely getting back to you and they always make sure they explain in detail what is going on and what to look forward to.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, James. We usually have a 48-hour policy. However, if we do not get back to you please reach out and we will address your concerns. Keep up the great work and utilize the Client Dashboard for program progress. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Oct. 19th, 2020

Basso

The initial person I talked to was really informative and knowledgeable. We are happy with it so far as far as settlements. The percentage is a little high but they do a good job. They always keep me updated.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are more than happy to assist you, Basso. Providing a supportive atmosphere where clients feel comfortable asking questions about their accounts remains our top focus. We welcome any other questions you may have regarding your account. Keep up the excellent work and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Benfatti

Always right they giving you information about everything and helping in any way they could. I’ve had good results with freedom relief. Everything I’ve needed has been taken care of.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Benfatti. We strive to bring our clients update on concerns that may arise. We are here every step of the way. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief.

Oct. 16th, 2020

Dollar

Everyone I have dealt with has been super nice and helpful. I haven’t had any issues. I get emails and texts from them. I feel like I made a good choice going with them. I needed help and they were the best option.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are happy to hear you're pleased with our service efforts. Making sure our clients feel their concerns have been properly addressed is our number one goal in Client Services. Thank you for sharing your appreciation for our efforts and for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your financial freedom!

Sylvia Roberts Clare, MI

Caring people, so nice and willing to work and help me out

1 day ago

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Sylvia, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 24th, 2021

Theresa Cicero, NY

Easy process, good communication and helpful customer service

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Theresa! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 2nd, 2021

Judy Reep West Valley City, UT

I was so glad to have found this site. Everyone has been helpful and compassionate. When there was a problem with one of the creditors, I received a personal call to see what changes need to be made to keep the process going. It was discovered that the name on that card was different. That change was noted, the settlement was made and the payments are being sent. When my accounts were scammed recently, a phone call was all that was needed to keep the process going. The new account numbers were given, the past due payment was completed and everything is going smoothly.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Judy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 24th, 2021

Helen Sourgose Barrigada Village,

I can Breathe Again! I am so Happy with Freedom Debt. They are true to their word. Let us do the worrying for you. All I have to do is keep making my payments and on time, and they would be the ones to negotiate with these companies that were constantly calling and asking me to pay them. I am very Thankful and Appreciative to Freedom Debt!! I am no longer being haunted by my debt. I can stop worrying, I can sleep better and I can relax and now have Peace of mind!! Thank You Freedom Debt for giving me back my confidence back! 😊😊

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Helen, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we're always here for you. If you need any assistance, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 24th, 2021

Rubi Hinds West Palm Beach, FL

Freedom Debt Relief has been a wonderful source of financial relief to me. The relationship with the well trained professional representatives has brought comfort to me during my time of doubt and fear. I am so pleased with the progress I am making with Freedom Debt Relief, and look forward to the day when I graduate and all of my debts are satisfied.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you for taking the time to share this with us today, Rubi. Hearing that our service provided you with peace of mind is beyond rewarding. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Here's to being financially fit!

Feb. 23rd, 2021

Montina Johnson Memphis, TN

I wasn't sure about the validation of this company, due to the long wait to see a change. I was told they have to build up money in the account before they could negotiate. They were right. I am well pleased with this company. They have help me to get back on track, and I have no more headaches. They guided me all the way. Saying we will help and they did just as they promised. Thank you

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Montina, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're always here for you. Please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 13th, 2021

Initially when I inquired I wasn't thrilled. It took some pondering and a few phone calls. When I did decide to go forward I was still very apprehensive. I still had some phone calls to make with questions but once everything started rolling and I saw the progress I was convinced. This was the best decision that I ever made. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief for getting me back on track.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your honest review, Daniel! We're glad you chose us as your partner and were able to get some amazing savings. We're excited for you to achieve your financial goals. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 15th, 2021

Gloria Street Grovetown, GA

I had a relieving experience with FDR. My life was stressful before I signed on. After signing, I was able to sleep and relax during the day. My only concern with FDR is my last two accounts took too long to settle. I had enough funds in my dedicated account to settle both. My dashboard said that no more deposits were required in July of 2020 and my graduation date was 21 July 2020. However, the deposits were still scheduled to continue and should have been stopped.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Gloria, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be here for you! We would be more than happy to answer any questions you have by calling us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Liz H Walnut Creek, CA

I couldn’t be happier with Freedom Debt Relief. I’m so glad I decided to go this route with this company. They are clear and coneice with their explanation s of everything. I never thought I would see a settlement so quickly. The people are kind and understanding and helpful. I would highly recommend Freedom Debt Relief as THE company you want to go to if you ever need help of this type.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Liz, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our negotiations team works hard to settle your debts and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 20th, 2021

Monica Scott Baltimore, MD

Freedom Debt Relief actually relieved my anxiety of my debt the night I talked to a representative that called. He reassured me that my debt could be conquered. So I listened and took notes so that I could think about the plan of action. Since that initial correspondence I started living without so much grief over money. A weight was lifted. I'm thankful for my decision to start a new budget especially since I couldn't work for 100 days because of the pandemic.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Monica, for taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear about your experience with our team. We take pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we're always here for you. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 12th, 2021

Daniel P Nadel Middletown, NY

Freedom Debt Relief is straight forward and simple. Every time I called for assistance they have been there with friendly helpful words. They have never confused me with their instructions. Also, the attention for my debts was firm and timely. They are steering me out of my debt, timely and consistently. I would highly recommend FDR to ordinary Americans in my typical debt range ($30,000). Thank you for helping me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Daniel! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're always here for you. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 12th, 2021

Sandra R Harrington Euless, TX

I never thought I would see the light at the end of the tunnel, but God put this amazing company to help me get my finances in order. The people at this company and their sister company are just genuine. They don't act like we are bothering them with our financial problems, they make you feel sooo at ease, like you have come to the right place to breathe a sigh of relief. I cant say enough about this company. My credit score is going up yaaay!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Sandra, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 7th, 2021

Michele Sokolski

Freedom Debt Relief has been a Godsend to me. They made everything so simple and easy. Very patient with me explaining the process and how things work. Definitely would recommend to anyone needing to improve their debt situation.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Michele! Our clients are our top priority, so we like to ensure that you understand the program and feel comfortable with everything is one of our main goals. Do not hesitate to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for trusting us and allowing us to help you on your path to financial freedom!

Oct. 5th, 2020

Bill Manning

Freedom Debt Relief was able to negotiate my 4 credit cards down and be paid off within a year. Great customer service people on the phone and very knowledgeable. I would recommend FDR to anyone struggling with a lot of credit card debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, Bill! It's our pleasure to get you the best settlements possible. We are just glad you are staying committed to the program, and you feel comfortable allowing us to support you. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us at (800) 655-6303 or jump on your Client Dashboard. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs!

Sep. 29th, 2020

Ann

I had a major accident and had some medical bills so I couldn’t afford to pay the rest of my bill. I have been happy with FDR so far. They have negotiated all my debt a way no problem. It lets me be stress free with having to worry about credit cards calling me constantly. If I have a question or need something, they usually respond right away.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Ann, we are thrilled to see the review. We are happy to extend our service to you and help you with your finances. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Congrats on your success in completing the program.

Sep. 21st, 2020

Candice

Freedom has been a blessing. They dealt with everything for me. They gave me a time frame and they lived up to the time frame. They provide support by text, phone, and email. Their website is easy to use. I had no problems getting a hold of them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for the awesome review, Candice! We enjoy what we do as far as assisting you with the financial freedom you desire. As we continue the journey, remember you can view your accomplishments with us by logging into your Client Dashboard. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Billy

All I need to say is they do a good job. They are great. They do exactly what they say they are going to do and that means a lot. It helped me a lot that they were paying my bills and the people owe money to don’t bother man anymore.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Why thank you, Billy! We take pride in the results we can provide to our clients throughout their time with us. Do not hesitate to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions at (800) 655-6303 or email us at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Andres

It is a matter of patience, we wish it would be fasted but they are doing a god job. At first we were unsure but after speaking to them we were at ease, knowing we were doing the right thing They have been great. They answer all our question and are knowledgeable and friendly.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Andres! Thank you for trusting us to help you along this journey. A lot of times, our ability to obtain settlements is dependent on growing sufficient funds to settle the debt. As long as we continue accumulating funds, we should have no problems meeting your goals in realistic timeframes! If you are feeling uneasy or would like to discuss this matter more in-depth, contact Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you to your debt-free future.

Brenda Zeringue Donaldsonville, LA

Everyone is friendly and professional each time I call. They are always so helpful even with the smallest request. They take the time to explain or if you need to be walked through an issue, they are caring and professional.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your program, Brenda. We are here to care for your needs when they arise. Each interaction is important because it's part of the experience with our company and we want to provide the best service. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 2nd, 2020

Brandie La Follette, TN

I had so many payments a month I was simply drowning in them. Joining freedom debt relief gave me a very manageable one time payment that I desperately needed. The downside was that my credit was completely trashed due to the credit card companies constantly penalizing me for light/non-payment. I went from having a 770 credit score to barely managing a 530. My largest count was a little over $8000 and it has taken 2 1/2 years to finally get that account resolved. Joining The program definitely helped at the time but in the long run I feel that it was definitely not worth it.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Brandie, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are thrilled to see progress in your finances and resolutions of debt. That should give you better investment power when all the debt is resolved. We look forward to coming success and want to address concerns that arise. Please make sure you are utilizing all the resources we offer to better your expeirnece. For more information please give us call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Sep. 2nd, 2020

Barbara Rocky Mount, NC

Because my bills got too high and I wasn't able to pay them so I just decided to contact Freedom Debt Relief. They always send me a text or emails to let me know how things are going. They're really good at what they do and they stick to their word.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Barbara! We are happy we can be of assistance to you! We are here to support you every step of the way, so please do not hesitate to contact us have any time you have questions or concerns! We can be reached at 1(800)655-6303 or by email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 25th, 2020

Angelo Albuquerque, NM

Basically my debt and I was out of control so I went ahead and worked with Freedom Debt Relief to have one easy payment and get out of debt, simple as that. I was over my head before them. They're very upfront and always update me with my progress. Reasonable rates.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, Angelo. We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your debt. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 25th, 2020

Chancala Tempe, AZ

Amazing customer service. The people I have dealt with are very knowledgeable and helpful. They are always taking care of me with any phone call I make. They keep me updated every week. It has helped me rebuild my credit score.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Chancala, thank you for the review today. We strive to bring quality customer service in each interaction. We are there every step of the way and address any concerns along the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 21st, 2020

Brenda Mobile, AL

I found myself in a financial bond and I did not want to have to file for bankruptcy and I have been very satisfied with how they have handled everything. The only problem is their website is a little hard for me to navigate. Still they are better than the others with their services and fees.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Brenda. We are working to improve the use of our website as we speak. We appreciate your review and are anytime you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Aug. 21st, 2020

Jan Lazeski Saint Augustine, FL

happy that 2 of my accounts reached a settlement; a bit surprised at the amount that the settlement fee came to, but understandable I guess. Also I wanted the past due credit card acc't. at my personal bank to be one of the 1st settlements because they also have where my money is deposited, but fdr explained to me how negotiations work and I understand - hope situation doesn't end up difficult however.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jan! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We are glad your accounts are being settled accordingly with us. As we continue down your graduation path, please remember you can track your program process online through your Client Dashboard or reach out to Client Services if you need anything at 1(800)-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to assist you on your journey to financial freedom!

Cynthia Six Mile Run, PA

We were overwhelmed with too many credit cards and we struggled and we are very glad we signed up with them. They have helped us out greatly. Everything has been positive sine we got with them. Our bill payment is down and in the next couple of years we should be done.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Cynthia, we are so grateful that you took the time to write a review, we know how stressful life can be. We glad we could provide our clients with an affordable solution to their finances. Let us know if you need anything, our Client Services department can be reached at 1(800)-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Chuck Tucson, AZ

Anyone who is in debt, I would encourage them to consider freedom debt relief because they are friendly and have national litigation in case there is any sort of court action. They offer the best in my opinion. When I contact them, they respond the same day in the same hour. They keep me up to date every step of the way.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Chuck! We hope to continue to guide you through financial freedom, and we enjoy assisting you throughout this entire process. Did you know we offer incentives for client referrals? For more information, please contact Client Services at (800) 655-6303 or at [email protected] Thank you for being apart of the Freedom Family!

Daniel Chambersburg, PA

This is the second time I have gone with them. The first time I didn’t end up actually needing them but they did a really nice job and I was able to save what I was doing from them and use it when it got worse. They took care of business and helped me get out of what I got myself into. They’re doing a good job.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Daniel! We are glad you trusted us to assist you through this journey when relieving your debt. We can't wait to see you become debt-free! If you ever have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Gennett Houston, TX

I am very pleased with what they are doing to help me because I needed it to get out of debt. They showed me a plan to help to pay off my debt. Every time I call, they provide me with the information that I called. Also they are courteous.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Gennett, thank you! We take pleasure in providing our clients with constant updates as to where they are in the program. Please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Edna M. Gaede Alta Loma, CA

I was a little had a doubt at first & unsure if they are able to assist me. I am glad that I had tried & see if they assist consolidations debt. I was nervous & worried that it will not go through. Thank you that everything went through. I appreciate all your hardwork & customer service are excellent.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Edna! Thank you for taking the time to share your positive review! We are happy you allowed us to show you what we can do to help! We are here to assist you every step of the way, so please feel free to contact our Client Services team any time you have questions! Give them a call at 1(800)655-6303 or reach them by email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 3rd, 2020

Jennifer Fuller

Freedom Debt Relief has been a life changer for me. If you need a good honest company to help you with your finances and get on the right road to financial recovery and freedom, this is the place to be. You will not be disappointed at all!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jennifer! Thank you for the kind words! We are happy to hear you are pleased with our services! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 29th, 2020

Karen Bomar

From my first phone call, I have been met with wonderful helpful people. I can not believe how kind and helpful everyone has been. I have been able to enjoy my life,sleep better,and not have to deal with the phone calls from my debt collectors.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Karen, thank you for sharing your thoughts. We're so happy to hear how much we have helped alleviate the stress you were experiencing. You're off to a strong start and a step closer to becoming debt-free! If you ever need our help please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303.

Jul. 22nd, 2020

Lois Eastman

Great customer service.The representive are courteous, and the listen well to help resolve questions,the saved my Life I felt like a drowning person. dealing with health issues taking care of my mother. spending money for co-pay myself and her. until she passed away.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Lois! We are so sorry to hear about your loss, and we would like to thank you for taking the time to share your story and to leave us a review. We will continue to work hard to get you the best savings possible. Keep up the great work, and remember, we are here to assist every step of the way, so if you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 29th, 2020

Amy

I went through a divorce and needed to consolidate my debt. I think they are reasonable and helpful. They let me know the process and how things work. I was torn up inside when I started because I didn’t want to ruin my credit but it ended up being the best option for me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amy, thank you for sharing your experience thus far. We truly care about our clients and we work hard to build a relationship with them so they can be as comfortable as possible while in the program. If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for being apart of the Freedom family.

Jul. 16th, 2020

Alice

The client dashboard needs to be upgraded because I could never get on it but other than that the program is wonderful. They saved me a lot of money and the people are helpful. They are informative and don’t give up until you have the answer you’re looking for.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Alice! We value your feedback and are happy to hear you are pleased with the program thus far! However, we are sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Client Dashboard. If you would like some assistance, our representatives would be more than happy to help. We are available seven days a week and can be reached at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 28th, 2020

Lisa Graham Denver, CO

I didn’t want to file for bankruptcy, but couldn’t handle my monthly payments any more. I was real nervous at first because I had never been late on a payment. I am almost at the end and know I couldn’t have done this without the help from Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Lisa! We are so happy that we could be part of the resolution to your debt. We understand the stress that comes with finances, so we do everything we can to alleviate that stress. If you ever need our assistance on your account with us, please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Jul. 2nd, 2020

Patricia Mellina Zephyrhills, FL

My experience has been excellent every time I got a letter that I was being sued I sent it right over to them they took care of it they put all that stress that I had and took it away I was so nervous in the beginning but now I’m so comfortable with them my debt is going down and I feel so much better

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Patricia, thank you for sharing your thoughts about our program. We understand that lawsuits can be scary, which is why we provide resources to help our clients in different situations. If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom.

Jul. 10th, 2020

Ron Sherbino West Branch, MI

they make fast work of resolving your dept very easy to talk to and communicate with great company

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ron, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to be able to assist you along your debt-free future and we look forward to your brighter financial future. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 19th, 2021

Aimee Lobato Ramos Hialeah, FL

Very professional service, helpful and acknowledging of my concerns. Thanks a lot

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Aimme, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 15th, 2021

Nellia Kim Los Angeles, CA

The team very helpful and understand everything what I needed.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Nellia, thank you for the kind review. We are thrilled to serve you and be part of your financial success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

May. 25th, 2021

Michael Atascadero, CA

It has been a long process. Sometimes customer service has been great sometimes and fair other times.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Michael. We are thrilled to serve you. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

May. 25th, 2021

Doreen Evans Salt Lake City, UT

I wish that more of what I paid each month would go towards paying off what I owe.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Doreen, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would love to understand your situation. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

May. 18th, 2021

Dennis A Fretto East Moriches, NY

I have found it helpful in organizing and paying my debts on a way that I could manage it.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Dennis. We make each interaction easy and understandable. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

May. 18th, 2021

Dave Rodgers Layton, UT

Great people to work with and trustworthy. I would recommend to anyone

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Your kind feedback is truly appreciated, Mr. Rodgers. We appreciate you for recommending our service. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your financial freedom!

May. 17th, 2021