Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Ronda

Everybody I’ve talked to has been very pleasant. I am very happy with the employees. Every time I called because I needed help with something or I needed to lower my payment because of covid, they were very helpful and pleasant. It seemed like it took longer than they set out with. It was supposed to be within three years and it has been almost five and I am almost done. I don’t know why it took so long.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ronda, Thank you for taking the time to leave honest feedback for us. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!”

Nelda

Freedom Debt Relief works really well. They are always there for me. When I call I get what I needed promptly. I feel like I did the right thing.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your program, Nelda. We strive to provide quality customer care. Our years of experience allow us to address your questions in a timely manner. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Anonce

Every time he makes a settlement, it is brought to me and we decide together. He is trying to keep me updated and to work with me. I can not complain about the service I’ve gotten.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Anonce. We provide total customer gratification. We are here every step of the way and aim to help you save money and time. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Marcia

They’re a great company. They were really willing to help us and get on top of our credit problems. All our questions were answered readily and the process was explained.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Marcia, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We listen to our client's needs and find solutions that make a real difference in their financial goals. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Darrold

Customer support was very attentive and answered all of our questions. They were happy to help us. They are good people. I feel very good about them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Darrold. Customer satisfaction is our number one pursuit. We engage and strive to assist our clients and help them achieve their goals. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us if you have any questions about your program. You can reach our Client Service Team 7 days a week by calling 800-655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief

robert powell

freedom debt relief has been fantastic with any and every thing i need in helping me get out of a large amount of credit card debt

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Robert. We deliver complete customer satisfaction. We are here every step of the way and strive to help you save money and time. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Kassandra

My monthly payments are manageable I jave had a few debts already paid off in little time.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Kassandra, thank you for the kind review. Keep up the great progress and you will see soon that all your debt should be paid off. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Bob Schlemmer

They get the job done right the first time and are trustworthy

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Bob. We strive to find the best settlements and prepare our clients for proper expectations when they enter our service. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Adriana stewart

My experience has been absolutely fantastic! Quick response with everything the whole time along the way

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Adriana, thank you for sharing your kind review today. We strive in each interaction to make it easy and understandable. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Charity Samuelson

Nothing but amazing!!! They listened to my concerns and are extremely helpful.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Charity, thank you for the kind review today. We listen to our client's needs and find options that can make a real difference. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Edwin Sanchez

Its been a carefree experience,feels greate knowing i have a professional company on my side.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Edwin! We deliver total customer satisfaction. We are here every step of the way and strive to help you save money and time. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Lou

I was in debt paying bid payments each month n not getting nowhere .I called freedom debt relief and I was out of debt in no time .

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We are thrilled to see your hard work paid off, congrats on finishing your program. We are looking forward to your future success and thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief.

Frederick Silar

Great company ! They have worked really hard and have gotten us many good payoffs on our credit cards ... we are definitely glad we took this step because we never could have resolved our debt by ourselves

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Frederick. We fight hard to get the best settlement to help save money and time. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

D. Schubert

Relief is exactly what I felt when they told me they could help me get out of debt. You deposit money into an account a little at a time and they negotiate settlements with your creditors. It has helped me so much! My finances are starting to look so much better and I am so close to finishing the program!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, D. Schubert. We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your debt. We are looking forward to seeing the results of monthly savings and total debt reduction and resolutions. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Debra

Very informative, respectful, helpful guidance and truly cares about client

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, Debra. We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your debt. We are here every step of the way. We look forward to your coming success. If you have any questions, please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Brad Schmidt

Excellent. I contacted them but I then I resisted. They told me the truth. My borderline credit rating would plummet, which it did at first. But as the program progressed and we were legally paying off my debt, in 1.5 years of a 4 year payoff plan my credit rating is almost back to where it was when I enrolled and I am over 30,000 lower is my debt

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Brad. we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We provide thorough information about proper expectations about our program. We are thrilled to see the investment is paying off. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mrs Simmons

Excellent service . All of the customer service representatives have been compassionate and shown professional information and support

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Mrs. Simmons. We are thrilled you have taken the first step to settle your debt. We are here every step of the way. We look forward to your coming victory. If you have any questions, please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Carol

I have been treated with dignity and respect through the whole experience.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, Carol. We want to be a place of hope and care. We never want our clients to feel terrible about their situation. We care and honor client needs as if they were ours. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303.

randyp

It was good processed. It helped me to save my money.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Randy P, thank you for the kind review. We are thrilled to see your hard work paid off, congrats on completing your program. We are looking forward to your future success and thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief

Vida

I was very pleased and I save more than half the money I owes within six months.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Vida. We are touched you have taken the first step to resolving your financial debt. We are here to collaborate with you, we look forward to your coming success. If you have any questions, please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Melanie Wolle

I love the customer service team. They are always friendly snd they go out of their way to solve whatever issue I have. I appreciate it very much!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Melanie, thank you for the kind review. We enjoy serving you and finding options to resolve your debt. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

RICHARD Hartman

EXCELLENT WERE ALWAYS THERE TO HELP ANSWER QUESTIONS

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Richard, it is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team. We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your financial debt. We are here to collaborate with you, we look forward to your coming success. If you have any questions, please continue to call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Audrie caraway

Well they don't bother you that's for sure if you pay on time then they'll do their job on time

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Audrie, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Richard Edmond

At the end it worked out but it seems your departments are on different tracks when they should be on the same. Your machines and humans should match up together a little more than they do.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Richard Edmond, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Rita Hamilton

I would appreciate more updates on our account

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Rita, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to get more detail. Please allow us the opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Joe

Freedom Debt Relief is a very friendly and understanding company. It was a pleasure doing business with them. I would definitely recommend them to others and use them again if I ever needed to.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Joe, thank you for the kind review. We deliver excellent Customer Satisfaction. We are here every step of the way and strive to help you save money and time. Please call 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Anna. Ryan

It is taking a lot longer than I was told it would take to get to being debt free.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Anna, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Pamela Rold

Very good thus far easy to find dashboard keeps one up to date on what's paid and what's left to pay

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Pamela. We are thrilled you're using the Customer Service Dashboard to keep track of your progress. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Zachary Graves

It's been very helpful. Getting started takes time to gain momentum however once you get that first settlement it feels worth it

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Zachary, thank you for the kind review. We produce total customer satisfaction. We are here every step of the way and aim to help you save money and time. Keep up the excellent work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

paul campbell

They are helping me greatly with the financial bind in ran into. Im trying to stay above water with my other obligations with mortgage insurance, gas and electric, water and daily food nessescities. Will up my payments when I get ahead to complete my obligations. Thank you Freedom

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Paul. We deliver complete customer satisfaction. We are here every step of the way and strive to help you save money and time. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime if you have questions or want to add to your deposit. You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Selma

Signing up with Freedom Debt Relief was a great step for getting myself back on track they took care of the larger bills I had while I straighten out the smaller ones. I finished earlier than expected. And I was glad of that.I would recommend going through this program. Especially If you're not in a hurry to make a big purchase, like buying a home.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Selma. We are thrilled to hear all the success the program has provided. We are so thankful to be part of your financial journey. We look forward to your coming success. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief.

Velma Duenas

They were always there to answer all my questions with the program.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Velma. Customer satisfaction is our number one pursuit. We engage and strive to assist our clients and help them achieve their goals. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us if you have any questions about your program. You can reach our Client Service Team 7 days a week by calling 800-655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief

Minerva Donato

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been great. They have helped me rebuilt my credit score tremendously and have settled all my accounts in a timely manner.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Minerva, thank you for commenting today. We are thrilled to hear your credit is improving. We thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief. Keep up the great work and have Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

H Corbin

It was an easy process from the beginning. Working with the Freedom rep. who gave an easy to understand explanation about the whole process from beginning to end. I am not yet finished with my business with Freedom debt but I am well on my way to a better financial future.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

H Corbin, thank you for the kind review. We strive to provide excellent customer care. Our years of experience allow us to make each interaction easy and understandable. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

RoseNn calcagni

Very pleased with my progress. My credit score is finally on the rise which I am happy about

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Rose. We are excited to hear about the improvements in your credit score. We are here every step of the way. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Carmen

I can login anytime to see the progress of this program and it excites me to see how far we've come together to resolve this. I received a call from one of the reps to congratulate me on one of the negotiations that went through.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Carmen, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We are thrilled to hear about your experience with us so far. We are excited to hear you are using the Client Dashboard to your advantage. You can keep track of your program's progress. Communicate and gain insight into continual education about the program.

ROXANNA L ANDERSON Anaheim, CA

I will let you know freedom debt relief has really done what it says it's going to do I'm really happy I received that letter in the mail and I did make that call it's less than two months they've already negotiated one of my accounts everything is beautiful and on time very explanatory and right upfront like very transparent I'm very happy if you're in dead you should call Freedom Debt Relief

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, Ms. Anderson! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your positive experiences with us. Making sure our clients feel well-supported will always be our top priority. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step toward financial freedom! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

GERI GREGORY Gallatin, TN

It has been awesome they have given me my life back without worry every night and couldn’t sleep I now don’t worry I know they have got my back I will never be able to say THANK you enough

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We cannot thank you enough for sharing your positive experiences with us, Geri! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Our top goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a debt-free future. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Nancy Siron Fort Worth, TX

They settled one debt for me quicker than i expected and are working on my last one. Great people and so caring.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Excellent feedback, Nancy. Keep up the excellent work! It is our pleasure to provide a service that leads you to a brighter financial future. You can do this! Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Scott Workman ,

I felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders when Freedom Debt Relief took over. My contact, Marri, was great. I got my first settlement with in two months!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, Scott, on your first settlement. Way to go! We are thrilled to be your financial solution to debt-relief. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. You can do this!

Pam Saginaw, MI

They are making progress for me and have been kind helping me through this. Still struggling but hoping to get through this soon.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're here to support your needs in any way possible, Pam. Thank you for sharing your exciting feedback! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for any important communications regarding your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Myrna Miller Westland, MI

I like the fact that I do not have to speak to the companies about my debt, that FDR does the negotiations. I have an acceptable amount of money that gets collected each month, from which they pay my debt. The fee is collected at the end of the debt payouts.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your program, Myrna. We strive to fight for the best settlement to help you save money and time. Once, you approve the settlement and we make the first payment. We then will collect the fee in a lump sum or payments over a period of time. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Donna Fowler Richardson, TX

Good at getting procedure in place and completed.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Donna, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! Our years of experience allow us to make each interaction easy and understandable. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Yvonne Fegley Bethlehem, PA

everly time I call they give me precise information on what they will do or what I should do. I am gratefully for your help.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Yvonne. We are here 7 days a week ready to address any concern you might have. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

barbie1946ba Indianapolis, IN

Excellent customer service! Very helpful and knowledgeable.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Barbie! We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your financial debt. We are here to collaborate with you, we look forward to your coming success. If you have any questions, please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Sarah Mesa, AZ

We’ve only been involved for maybe two months, but FDR has been really amazing. Our initial consultant Daniel P. was really amazing in explaining the process to us and being really genuine when we had questions. I’ve spoken with agents since him and they always been very polite and helpful.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Sarah. We are excited you have taken the first step to resolve your finances. We are here every step of the way. We look forward to your coming success. If you have any questions, please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

B. Mathews ,

Everyone has been fantastic! Especially Eric E! The whole process was well explained and executed.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team. We listen and provide options to address your goals. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Lila San Juan,

I think it has been a good decision being Freedoom Debt Relief one of their client lowering all my debts on my credit cards , i would highly recommend them

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Lila. We deliver complete customer satisfaction. We are here every step of the way and strive to help you save money and time. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Chris Kellogg Frederick, MD

Very friendly employees. They have been answering my questions and concerns.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Chris. We strive to provide quality customer care and are here every step of the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Dec. 18th, 2020

Charlene from Houston Houston, TX

I am really happy I signed up with Freedom debt relief .. they really are reliable n they really deliver .. I recommend them so far very good

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Charlene! We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your financial debt. We are here to collaborate with you, we look forward to your coming success. If you have any questions, please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Dec. 18th, 2020