Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Early

If you’re in debt over your head, freedom debt relief is wonderful. I think they have handled it very well. I was struggling and I saw their advertisement and I am happy I contacted them because it works wonderfully for me. I am almost halfway through my contact and I am very satisfied. They get back to me every time I contact them immediately. I get emails regularly. I feel good about the speed they have negotiated my debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program. We strive to get the best settlements to help you save money and time. We care for our client's well-being and awareness of their program progress. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Diane

No matter what time you call, they would help you and talk to you and tell you what you can do. Every month I get an email showing me the status. It is very organized and up to date. Freedom Debt Relief is a good company. It helps you work out your problems and does not make you feel like a complete loser.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Diane. We strive to be available 7 days a week to address the needs of our clients. We are thrilled to hear you are using resources such as our emails and Dashboard to keep track of your progress. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Deborah

Every time I call, they’ve been very helpful. I call and ask questions and they always help me and are very friendly. I feel satisfied. What I pay now is cut in half. It has really helped me a lot.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Deborah! We are here 7 days a week to address our client's needs. We continue to show care by connecting and resolving the matter as quickly as possible. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 18th, 2020

Satisfied with freedom debt relief. They’ve taken care of three out of five settlements. It is a pretty good deal. They’ve been good to me. I haven’t had any problems with them so far. I am satisfied with the way they’ve done it.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We fight very hard to provide great settlement to help you save money and time. We continue to improve our services so that we can enhance our client's experience. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 18th, 2020

Everyone I spoke with there has been very helpful. Several time I have called, they helped me understand what was going on. It has worked out very well for us.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review. We continue to strive for excellence in customer care. We need to connect with our client. We understand the hardship and we want to be a place a safe place with care. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Diane

Reputable and honest, they’ve been very good. I think they are great. We were a little nervous going into the program but we have high hopes now.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Diane, thank you for the kind review. Like you many people before you have been satisfied with the results and individual care we have for our clients. We are here every step of the and look forward to the coming success. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Dennis

They’ve been pretty good. they are always quick to respond either through phone or email. I had thirteen accounts and they have solved seven of them so I am pretty happy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Dennis. We are thrilled to see the massive progress you have made since you joined our service. We will continue to be there every step of the way. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Christina

The process was very easy. I needed it to consolidate debt. It has been excellent so far. I feel good.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Christina. Our Debt Relief Program helps reduce your monthly cost and allows us to negotiate your debt to save you money and time. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Lacountysfinest ,

I am on my last settlement account with freedom debt relief. After being with this company for three years and knowing what I know now I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I ended up paying more in the long run with them than I saved by using them. It would have saved me money to do everything on my own. Don't waste your time. One of my accounts that they saved for last was the largest account I owed on and collected over $10,000 in interest and fees. The extra amount that built up on that account surpassed how much I "saved" on all the other accounts. Really disappointed

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're disappointed to hear how dissatisfied you are with your savings when using our service. We offer a proven solution at an affordable monthly cost that helps our clients pay down their entire debt; principal, fees, interest, and all. However, we hear your concern and would like an opportunity to review your account in detail. An account specialist will be reaching out to you shortly concerning the matter. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Kenneth E. Erb

Taken a burden off our hearts, knowing our debts are being taken care of.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Kenneth. We all have been there one time or another. We share those common experiences and make sure this is a safe place for our clients. We strive for quality customer care and are here every step of the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

John

Excellent; listen to my needs and develops an easy to understand program

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, John. Our years of experience have allowed us to make this process easy and understandable. We practice quality customer care and provide for the needs of our clients. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Scotty

Great customer service. Quick response to questions

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Scotty. We are here 7 days a week. We have many resources we utilize to communicate with our clients. We have flexibility throughout the day to address our client's busy schedules. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Linda Lowrie

It's been pretty good it has it's pros and cons , goof thing to do if you are bhind on credit cards and stops them from calling you all the time begging and threats over the phone

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Linda! We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your debt. We are here to fight for each settlement to help you save money and time. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Frank

Good service-set up was smooth and the 4 years went by quickly and was refunded money that was not used

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, Frank! We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us today. It is truly amazing to hear how pleased you are with our service efforts. We are thrilled to be considered your financial solution to debt-relief. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Esteban Gonzalez

I think their understanding you are in this for reason beyond your control and their ability to cope with your emotional despair and arrange a protected personalized payment plan that fits your needs and is flexible enough to accommodate for new occurrences. FDR is the total opposite of the unscrupulous debt collectors.collectors.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Esteban! We strive to assist our client's needs and find options to help resolve their debt. Thank you for taking the first step to resolve your debt with us. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Cindy Hollenbeck

I've been very happy with the entire experience. Great customer service.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Cindy, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We continue to get better and improve. Our world is changing and we want to serve our client's every need. We thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303.

Elizabeth Howe

Good to work with. Very knowledgeable people.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, Elizabeth. We strive to find options that can truly make a difference in your life. We are here every step of the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Lorna

They are very helpful and I am glad I signed up to have them help me with my debts

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your program, Lorna. We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your debt. We can't wait to get this journey started and completed. We look forward to your coming success. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

George Crawford

Dates of graduation change, investigate and ask a lot of questions

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, George. Generally, the graduation date will vary until all accounts are fully resolved. At that point, it can be determined when you would graduate. However, if you made an additional deposit that could potentially accelerate your graduation date. If you have questions about this please call 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Donna

FDR has helped me successfully pay off my debt in an affordable way while still maintaining my credit score.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Excellent feedback, Ms. Donna! We are thrilled to be considered your financial solution to debt-relief. If any questions come up along the way, Client Services is available 7 days a week and can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

DAVOD

Excellent service and professionalism.. Meeting my debt issue and keeping me informed

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Davod. We strive to provide quality customer care. We are here every step of the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

JudyJenkins

One disappointment one of the bills I have been sued for . I can not understand how that happened

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Judy! We're so sorry to hear this has happened. We would be more than happy to discuss this with you. Please provide us with your contact information so that a member of our team can reach out to you. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Armando Nava Lexington, NC

They are very helpful and explain things.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're glad to hear you feel well supported by our Client Services team, Armando. Our goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a debt-free future. We also take every opportunity to get better in how we serve our clients. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your financial needs! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Debbie Baldwin Detroit, MI

This company has been very pleasant and helpful to work with...I'm glad they were my choice when searching for help with my debt

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It has been our pleasure, Ms. Baldwin, to provide a service that leads you to a brighter financial future. We appreciate you taking the time to share this with us today. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for any important communications regarding your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Scott DeBerg Massillon, OH

From day one, I have experienced nothing other than top-notch service, and courteous attention, from everyone I have talked with at Freedom Debt Relief. Being buried under credit debt, I finally have relief from my anxiety in that part of my life. We’re still working on it, but we’ll get there!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

You absolutely will, Mr. DeBerg! Thank you for the opportunity to serve your financial needs. It is our pleasure to provide a service that leads you to a brighter financial future. Please let us know how we can continue supporting the journey! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

TONY WHITAKER Siler City, NC

I am well pleased with what FDR has done so far. They even got one debt settled for half the debt. I do not think you will find anyone that will work harder to get a good settlement for you.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations on an amazing settlement, Tony! We cannot thank you enough for sharing your positive experiences with us! It is truly amazing to hear how pleased you are with our service efforts. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Janice M Howard Kenosha, WI

I liked how I was put at ease. Everything was explained so I could understand it. A great weight was taken off my shoulders that day. I was pleased to see that my first payment went so smoothly. Thank you for helping me out. Janice M Howard

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time, Ms. Howard, to share this with us today. It's rewarding when clients share how they've benefited from using our service. Our top goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a debt-free future. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Audrey Lyons Walters, OK

Their willingness to work with you. Even if you have trouble making your monthly payment they work with you.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Audrey, for the confident feedback! Our top goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a debt-free future. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for any important communications regarding your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

M Modesto, CA

Having my father diagnosed with cancer and no insurance put me in a ugly situation. I stopped paying my cards so I was able to help him. Receiving all those calls and threaten me with law sues was not helping my stressful situation. Freedom explained to me the whole process and to be honest I had my doubts because I knew it will take a little while for my credit score to get better. But I was able to sleep at night with out worries and able to focus on my father only. Now I'm just happy to see my debt getting low and my credit score getting high. Thank you Freedom!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for the kind review. We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your debt. But more importantly, you can feel the relief in some of your life circumstances. We wish your father a speedy recovery and look forward to assisting you in the coming future. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Janet Leon ,

Everyone is very friendly and they explain the process thoroughly.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Janet. We strive to provide quality customer care. We are here every step of the way and won't give up till we the answers. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Mara Mulvane, KS

Customer service has been excellent! They make everything so easy!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Mara, thank you for the kind review. We are thrilled to have you part of our service. We look forward to the coming success Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

randall822 New York, NY

Have a temporary financial problem so I couldn't make this months $700 payment. However I will try and add in some money during the month to help out as only 2 debts left I believe out of the 9 original. Had to partial pay in the past once before as well. It is nice that a company can work with you concerning a problem. What will will is I have added another workday to my schedule starting this month....as basically I am a part time worker.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Amy Harvey Cabot, AR

Your Company has been great! Most of my debit has been settled. Your representative are great when you call with a question they are helpful and courteous. I love that I can go on line check what is going on and when 1st of year hits I can go in and pay extra ifI get a tax refund. . Freedom debit relief was the best thing I ever did. Thanks Amy

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Amy, thank you for the kind review. We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your debt and you are almost complete. We are here every step of the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

janet M Thorbourne Springfield Gardens, NY

I had the occasion to speak to two of your customer service reps. One Sonya and the other was Naomi, I believe. I have never met two people who were calm, efficient, and knowledgeable, unlike the one I got in the chat room. Totally misinformed me and then had the nerve to end the conversation. Because I took to long to answer. I spent three different days speaking with your reps. Those two that I have mentioned, should be commended, and made aware of how they helped me maneuver through the matters of finance, with understanding patience and from what I could determine caring about how the customer felt and insuring they were satisfied and understood . The first two conversation were about the same thing which I included in the chat, which was useless. The third was about a response to an email,that I did not understand. Please commend those ladies for me, and I hope that are recognized accordingly for their kindness and mostly for giving the correct information along with patience. Thank you, Thorbourne, Janet M

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Janet. We are thrilled that we made a wrong and turn it right. We are excited to see your progress as your debts get resolved. We will be reaching out to Sonya and Naomi. Please be assure we are working on the situation to improve our client experience while chatting with us online. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303.

brenda L david Venice, FL

Client Service people are caring, willing and quick to assist all the time, resolves problems and questions accurately and quickly. Everybody makes you feel that they are there to help you and make your worries go away. I rate everyone with a 10!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, Brenda. We are here ready to address any concern the comes your way. We are available 7 days a week and we have many resources that can help you keep track of your progress. We look forward to your coming success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Martin Dumont New York, NY

I wa 59 and realized I may never pay off these debts so I can have spare cash. Freedom Debt Relief took care of six of my accounts. Calls from bill collectors never came although may credit score did drop dramatically. Now I have five debts payed and the sixth has been negotiated at 53% of the original debt!! My credit score has recovered to almost 670 and will be 700 by time the final bill is paid. In a matter of four years I'll have bills paid off that I thought may be with me for the rest of my life.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Martin. We are so thrilled to see the time well spent. You have resolved your debt and are seeing an improvement in your credit. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to be part of your financial journey. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Maureen Gorton Dunedin, FL

They are upfront about everything and make things so simple. Thank you for helping me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Maureen. Our years of experience allow us to make these processes easy and understandable. We are here every step of the way and look forward to your coming success.

DEE A EDMONDS West Des Moines, IA

Customer service. Inability to change deposit amount amount permanently. Unfortunately due to medical expenses etc our net monthly income has gone down with no end insight. They have allowed us on a monthly basis to reduce the monthly deposit which I appreciate.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Dee, for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad we're able to assist you during these tough times and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 11th, 2020

Florinda Holguin

The experience, that I received going through this program is a detail description of what's to follow.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Florinda, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're glad to be able to afford you with an affordable debt-relief option and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 11th, 2020

Linda ludwig

Very knowledgeable and very polite on the phone

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, Linda. We stay up to date with current events and you have the same access on your Dashboard if you want to determine your progress. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Georgie

We got it done in less time than we thought.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Georgie! We fight hard for your settlement's to help you save money and time. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jose Pena

Berry good and berry professional and good customer services

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, Jose. We strive to make each interaction easy and understandable. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Joe Reyes

It's been amazing and easy. I referred my wife to freedom and now both me and her are clients.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program, Joe. We have years of practice that allow us to address your concerns very effectively. We strive to provide quality customer care. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Mary Seibert Pittsburgh, PA

All excellent and good. Everyone I speak with his kind and informative!!! I feel the support from everyone in my anxiety as I try to await resolution to my debts.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Mary. We care for our clients and provide current information about the program. We are here 7 days a week anxious to address any need that arises. We look forward to your coming success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Linda Lisney , WI

what I like about your company is....your people are knowledgeable about the program, it lifted a lot of stress off our shoulders, she was eager to help and very patient. The program is easy to do and we feel like it will help us to get and stay on track.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Linda. We are strive to provide quality customer care in each interaction. We are here every step of the way and are thrilled to be part of this journey. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

William Quirein West Palm Beach, FL

A fairly good company to work with. Aside from letting the program run on auto-pilot I would recommend staying on top of them. They did make a few mistakes which we had to correct.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

William, thank you for the kind review. We apologize if mistakes are made. You can rest assured that we will do our best to build better communication between us and our clients. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Veronica Vienna, VA

Many of my debts were held until the debts were increased so much, that afterward after they claim debt relief on a debts, with their fees counted in, you end up paying more. Plus the companies that you end up negotiated send you a 1099 for debt cancellation and you owe taxes like income. I was asked time and time again to get one of their associated “loans”! I ended up selling my home and giving them an extra 10k to excelerate the program. The money sits there, not getting any interest instead of my bank. They also charge you a fee to send a check of $10. Each time they mail a check. Funny they were doing this for a $14. Monthly debt for 8 months. Beware! I still have two debts that have not resolved and the cash is there to pay them in full. They just want their fees!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Veronica, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Donna Firestone Arizona City, AZ

Freedom Debt relief has helped me in so many ways. That walk u thru everything, confidence, to keep going, I am so glad I found them. Thank you Donna

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Donna, thank you for the kind review. We strive to provide quality customer care each step of the way. We address concerns and provide solutions to encourage throughout the program. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Shari St. Petersburg, FL

I think that this company is very knowledgeable and is really there to help me out.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Shari. We are thrilled you had taken the first step to resolve your debt. We stay current with your progress and communicate these details online on the Client Dashboard. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Amy Gomillion Hallsville, TX

The employees have always been extremely helpful. October of 2021, I will be debt free! I was so scared when I started the whole process, but Freedom Debt Relief has helped in every step along the way. Having Freedom Debt negotiate with the credit card companies was awesome. Freedom Debt saved me thousands of dollars through their negotiations with the credit card companies. Even though I was taxed on debt forgiveness, it was worth it. If you qualify, Freedom Debt will help you avoid the income tax too. I am so excited that I'm going to be debt free! It's like being given another chance to do things right this time.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Amy. We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your debt. We seek to assist our clients always and strive to help save money and time. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.