Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.5

Sandra Jacksonville, FL

I was having problems after my mother passed away and I had a lot of bills from taking care of her and I am very happy with my decision to sign up. I would highly recommend it. I am about halfway there and they have already taken care of a lot of things. They helped me throughout it and I had a couple of problems last summer where someone tried to file a suit against me and they worked with me and put me in touch with a legal agency and it was resolved.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Sandra, Thank you for your outstanding feedback. We are very proud of your success thus far and we are excited to see you complete our program. We are also very proud of you using the Client Dashboard, keep up the great work. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 20th, 2018

Merav Neosho, MO

I have already recommended it to a friend. After I saw the ad for them on the internet, I contacted them by phone and their representative was very professional and very knowledgeable. I have never had to wait long to talk to customer support and I have never been disappointed with the person I was speaking with. Sometimes I think the fee is a little steep but they let you know up front about how everything is going to be.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We hope to continue surpassing your expectations, Merav, Thank you for sharing the positive experiences you've had with us. We also appreciate you complimenting the service that's been provided by our advocates. Please continue to contact us at (800)655-6303 or via email at anytime there's a question or concern regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals! Here's to a debt-free future!

Dec. 11th, 2018

Hugh

I would recommend it to anybody. I needed help and couldn't do it by myself and I was lucky and they were there. They have been like a second family to me. I saw it happen within a week. It was like somebody took a load of brick off my back and I could breathe again. It was a life saver. They answer phone calls, I am not on hold for half an hour and hey truly care about what's going on with my finances. It is nice to have somebody looking after me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate the recognition, Hugh! The Freedom Debt Relief team is always here for you when you need us, and you'll always be the first to know when we have a settlement pending your approval. Please continue to contact our world class client services team when you have questions about your account!

Sep. 12th, 2018

Susan

Their website is very user friendly and they always return your phone calls and emails right away. They notify you on your settlements. They know the time table that they need to use to get you the best deal. At first I didn't want to use them because I did not think they were a real program but I was not pleased with the customer service of another debt management program. If you are patient and let them work on your plan they will move things along quickly and they will try to get your credit score up within six months.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

You had every right to be skeptical in the beginning, Susan. However, we cannot help but to be thrilled that you decided to move forward with our program! It's so rewarding to know you feel comfortable navigating your client dashboard. We also appreciate the confidence you have in our negotiation efforts. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your financial needs and thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 26th, 2019

I had read some good things about freedom and I was impressed by the salesman that came to my house. I don't have to worry about money with them. I think what they do is good. I am pleased with the way they get in and negotiate down what you owe to creditors. They really work hard with me and have been very communicative with what they are doing and we ae starting to pay off bills.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Welcome to Freedom Debt Relief! We're thrilled to have you aboard. Thank you for sharing the many benefits you've experienced since enrolling with us. Keep in mind you can view the details of your account at any time by logging onto your client dashboard at . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to financial freedom!

Tanya

I saw an ad on TV and I really wanted so see what they were talking about. They seemed to be really good so I signed up. I have been with them a year now and I am completely satisfied. I would recommend them to anybody who needed relief from their back. Customer service is truly excellent, any concern I had, I go the answers right away. You can see where you are as far as paying off your debts on their dashboard so I know where my money is going. I see the results. I am thankful for this service.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Dear Tanya, We can't thank you enough for all your positive feedback and support you give to our company! You're truly an example of the trust and commitment you have given to our program. We want all of our valued clients to share the same experience and service you have received. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kathleen Curtis-Ames

Initially I was hesitant but they made it really easy. They explained everything and their app on my phone was easy to use. It simplified everything for me because I just set up my automatic payment to them and they took care of all the accounts. They were aggressive in contacting me debtors and as soon as they came up with an offer the would send me an email. Most of the time when I emailed them, they emailed me right back.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 27th, 2018

Tuesday Renee Trusdle

The customer service gets right back to you. There's not even an hour delay in the time that they get back with you if you have any kind of issue or concern. They immediately get right back to you. I think that sometimes when I get letters from the debtors, they already have one picked out that they're going to pay off. I wish they would pay them off differently. The people that you talk to are very very kind and they listen to your whole situation before they take into consideration the things that you have to sell.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you speaking so highly of our advocates in client services, Tuesday. Thank you so much! When it comes to negotiating your debt balances, please know our negotiators always have our clients' best interest in mind. Negotiators utilize different strategies and techniques when it comes to settling a balance. However, if you ever have any questions at all about your account, never hesitate to reach out to us! We're here 7 days a week to support your journey. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Nancy Youngs

They've always been very helpful to me. I'm very pleased with the way they've handled my debt. They're just very efficient at handling it and within just a short amount of time, I'm down to just one credit card and I started out with five. They're always helpful when I call. Somebody answers the phone, it's a human and not a robot and I appreciate that.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for the positive feedback, Nancy. Congratulations on the amazing progress you've made in our program! Keep in mind you can monitor your progression by logging onto your client dashboard at . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Robert Renner Kulpmont, PA

They keep in contact with you at all times. They let you know if there's any changes with your credit and everything like that. If they need you in any way, they always get in contact right away. It's been the greatest experience I've had. I can't be happier. They found all the right paths for me to take, My credit score was so bad it was off the charts and now it's starting to gain momentum and it's just going up and up and up. They took in consideration how much I made and they gave me a payment plan that was easy for me to make the payments.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're thrilled to hear how pleased you are with our service, Robert. Thank you for sharing! Congratulations on successfully completing our program. We wish you the best and brightest financial future. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to your financial freedom!

Nikia and Adriane Wimberly West Palm Beach, FL

The representatives are excellent. They answer all your questions and help you with your fears. Everything that we needed, they provided help so we're extremely happy. In the period in which they did it was amazing. Almost daily I received something from them. Everything was just great. The efficiency of the communication that they maintained with us.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Nikia and Adriane, This is excellent feedback! We are very glad to have you enrolled in Freedom Debt Relief because we want the both of you to have financial freedom. We will continue to provide you both with the utmost customer service, and we want to minimize the number of creditor calls you receive. Congratulations on your program's success thus far, keep up the excellent work! Please reach out to our client services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 7th, 2018

Anonymous Winchester, TN

The customer service really stood behind me with my issues. They keep you informed and they're always eager to answer any questions if you make a phone call to them. I feel actually relieved, they've helped a lot. I just like the customer service and their eagerness to help. They help you find the right person to talk to about any problem, legal or otherwise.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your wonderful feedback regarding our team! We take pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're always here for you! If you have any questions, please give us a call at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 6th, 2020

Anonymous Traverse City, MI

The customer support always responds well. When I contact them with a problem, there's not any pressure put on you. It's just all very accommodating. They contact me by email. It was just very easy and right there but not overwhelming. They contacted me only when it was necessary. I think it's a very easy program to cooperate with and you can see what's going on usually on the website. If you have any questions, you can call and I've always gotten great responses when I've called with questions.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your excellent detailed feedback about our company! Our job is to make sure our clients are feeling valued, welcome, and confident in their debt relief program. We work hard to provide all of our clients with a great experience from all aspects of the program and are pleased to hear you couldn’t be happier! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 21st, 2019

Elaine Avon Lake, OH

I had heard nothing but good things about them and I saw them on Shark Tank so I went with them. They are very good at what they do. They are understanding and they make sure you understand every part of the program. I have talked to probably 10 different people and they were all the same. I think they are a fantastic group of people that are helping other people.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Dear Elaine, We admire your charming feedback about our company! It's so thoughtful for you to provide us with an incredible review to show others our commitment to our clients and how we make this a great experience for them. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 15th, 2019

Kellie

I wish I would have done it sooner, it has been a relief and I am not worried about bills much. It is simple and very easy for me. Freedom Debt Relief makes it so you don't get those harassing phone calls, emails, and letters. They take away the pressure and they help you cut down your debt. They are very attentive. They answer all my questions and are quick to respond and never make me feel like I am bothering them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Kellie, We admire your powerful feedback about our company! We're so thrilled to hear how successful your program has been for you and we will continue to show you amazing results. We're rooting for your all the way! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 15th, 2019

Danette Beard

Every Time I've called, the customer service has been helpful and answered all my questions. I got out of debt because they negotiated with the creditors and did things that I wouldn't have had the ability to do. The only negative thing I would have to say is that I referred my sister and my brother-in-law a while back and I never got the referral money I thought I was supposed to be able to get.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Danette. It is rewarding to know we were able to provide you with a pleasant experience in our program. It's even more rewarding to know you have successfully regained control over your finances! This is terrific news and we cannot thank you enough for sharing it. Please continue to reach out to us in client services with any questions or concerns that come up for you. Congratulations on all of the success you've had with us. You are well on your way to becoming debt free. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to getting you there!

Nov. 29th, 2018

Cheryl Harmon

Anytime I call them for any information, they've always been very helpful. They've always known and had an answer immediately. They haven't had to go look for anything. They send me updates constantly and call me to make sure everything's okay and if there is anything they can do for me. They're just very helpful. I know this probably is not their fault but it takes a little longer than I thought it was going to take to get everything settled. It matters how much money you're putting into your account and how they can settle things, I just wish they could go faster.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much, Dorothy, for providing impressive feedback about our client service department! Our goal is to make sure our clients are feeling valued, welcome, and confident in the program. We look forwarding to providing you with customer satisfaction. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 13th, 2019

Carolyn Feeley

They're constantly keeping in touch with me and I have the ability to also go in and look at my account and see what's going on. They seem to be on top of everything and keeping me up to date. So far so good. I am not being hounded with telephone calls if you follow their instructions. People are getting in touch with Freedom Debt Relief rather than me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Carolyn, We greatly appreciate your positive review. We are glad to hear you enjoy the Client Dashboard because this is a very effective tool while becoming debt free. We are happy to take control of your accounts and leave you debt free! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 13th, 2019

Melissa Thomas Mabelvale, AR

The questions I had, which was a lot, were answered professionally and to where I could understand. It wasnt just one person I talked to. They were all AMAZING in setting me straight. I thank you for all you have done, and are doing still. I am grateful for everything, because of my impending divorce, and not being able to pay for all. And the fact that I have already been sued once because of a debt relief company. I was very skeptical when I first came to the freedom company. May God bless you ALL !

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is our pleasure, Melissa, to answer any questions you have about our program and your account. Congratulations on the tremendous amount of success you've had with us. Thank you for sharing how well you've been serviced by each and every advocate that has assisted you thus far. We hope to continue surpassing your expectations when it comes to our level of customer service. Keep up the excellent work and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 30th, 2019

Anonymous New Port Richey, FL

I've had some issues with some accounting things that they were able to work paying off. Freedom Debt went above and beyond helping me getting it all straightened out. Their customer service is extremely good any time I talked to them. If there was any issues, they're right on top of that tand they're always informing us and letting us know what's going on. They help you get paid off a lot quicker and everything get's taken care of before you know it.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your positive review! We look forward to your continued success with Freedom Debt Relief! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or with any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

May. 1st, 2018

Donna Miller

I was over my head in credit card debit and didn't know where to turn! I saw an advertisement about Freedom Debit Relief and made the call!! They have helped me so much and I can't thank them enough for all the help they have given in my settlements! I finally feel free with all they have done! Thank you Freedom Debt Relief, for giving me my life back!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Wonderful news, Donna and congratulations on already having (2) settled accounts. It sounds like you are off to a very strong start. Keep up the excellent work. Remember, client services is here to assist with any questions or concerns that come up for you along the way. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 5th, 2018

Victor R Krumdick

Its been pretty good. Three years ago we were hopeless. Now, we're almost done. It was very frightening to begin the program, but now i can see the light at the end of the tunnel. It does cost lot, fdr makes a healthy profit, but ok I'm much better off in the long run, glad fdr made money, glad that i still paid a healthy chunk of my original debt in a way that would have never been possible

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your review, Victor. We are so glad you enrolled in Freedom Debt Relief because we are happy to provide you with financial freedom. We have your best interest in mind and we are happy you see the light at the end of the tunnel is coming soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 23rd, 2019

Evelyn Thompson

My best experience with FDR has been peace of mind. I did not want to file bankruptcy. I came upon FDR online and called. They were exactly what I needed. I deposit a specified amount of money into an account and they do the work of settling my debts.i no longer have to pay out every dollar I earn to bills. It doesn't happen overnight but it is happening. I am very satisfied with the progress this far. Anytime I have a question the staff answers with langusge I can understand. I am very glad that FDR is available to help people with debt issues like me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We consider our program as an alternative solution to filing bankruptcy. It has been our pleasure to accompany you on this journey. You're absolutely correct in saying our process does not resolve your debts overnight; but it does work! Thank you for sharing how satisfied you are with the service we've provided and the positive experiences you've had when contacting client services. We hope to continue exceeding your expectations! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your financial freedom.

Jan. 17th, 2019

K. Williams

They have negotiated settlements in my behalf and cut my debt in half in most cases. A lot less stress on me to have them handle dealing with creditors and all I have to do is make my scheduled payments twice a month. The litigation department has also aided me legally when one of my creditors sued me, and the case was settled the following day. Everyone is always professional and kind. Would highly recommend!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, K. Williams! Not only do we help with debt relief, but we help with stress relief too! We're so pleased to hear that you've had a great experience with us and National Litigation Law Group! In the future, please don't hesitate to contact client services at (800) 655-6303 or email . Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 17th, 2019

Angela Williston, ND

I needed help on consolidating all my bills and making one monthly payment. They would negotiate with all my collectors and really take the stress off of me so I didn't have to worry about it. I should be debt free within a year and a half and that is not something I could have done on my own. Sometimes customer service doesn't have the exact answers to questions.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief, Angela! We're proud of your progress and success thus far and we're excited about your next milestone! Additionally, should you have any questions regarding your account, please feel free to contact client services at (800) 655-6303 or email . Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 16th, 2019

Annette Elk Grove, CA

Everything they have said that they were going to do, they have done. I've got two very high credit cards paid off. I have three of them right now in the works. They have a dashboard that shows you where you're at with everything. And let you know immediately if there's something in the works. If I have any questions, I just call them and they're there to answer.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much! We are thrilled to receive your 5-star review and we look forward to helping you reach your goals of financial freedom! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 17th, 2018

Anonymous Willard, OH

They are very friendly. They are very kind. They don't make you feel like you're stupid for getting yourself into a financial bind. They're very customer oriented and make you seem like you're friends and a family member more than a client. It was very easy to sign up. They were very friendly when I signed up. They did all of the negotiations and they just made it very very easy, quick, convenient, and easy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for you awesome feedback. We will continue to demonstrate outstanding customer service and we are so glad to show you this thus far. Success is coming soon with Freedom Debt Relief. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 19th, 2018

Barbara

I was very impressed, whenever a situation comes up, whether it be negotiation or settlement whatever, I was notified quickly. I couldn't ask for better. They are there and I can sleep better at night knowing that they're on my side and they understood my situation from the get go. They are only minutes away if I have a question. I've never been more satisfied, this is the one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're thrilled to know how pleased you are with our service, Barbara. One of our main goals is to provide our clients who enroll with us peace of mind regarding their finances. Thank you for sharing you were able to experience this comfort for yourself! Please keep in mind that client services is available 7 days a week to answer any questions that come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to your financial independence!

Jan. 11th, 2019

Theresa

Their customer service is excellent. They're always there for you, twenty four seven you can call and they'll work with you if you have issues. You can see the money you're paying in and where it's gone. The other company I was with, I paid them for a year and they didn't settle anything and I didn't get any money back. It's been a good experience for me and I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're sorry to hear of the poor experience you had in the past, Theresa. It's rewarding to hear you are having a much better experience in our program. Great job becoming familiar with your client dashboard. This is a great tool to monitor your progression along your graduation path as well. Did you happen to see the chat option? If you ever have questions regarding anything you see when logged onto the client dashboard, feel free to use the chat option for assistance. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 12th, 2019

Cynthia Saint Charles, MO

They gave me better understanding on how to clear my debt up and their fees were cheaper than one of the other companies that I had spoken with before speaking with Freedom Debt Relief. Every time I called in, they were very pleasant and assisted me with whatever was going on and were very courteous. I'm new at this and I have seen the progress with a couple of my accounts being settled and closed out early. Their customer service is very excellent and their program is excellent.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate the many compliments, Cynthia. It's rewarding to hear you have been so well-supported while enrolled with us. Welcome to Freedom Debt Relief! We're glad to know you've had nothing but positive experiences with us. As you continue the journey, please know we are here to support your every step. Client services is available 7 days a week to address any questions that come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to a debt-free future!

Jan. 8th, 2019

Julia Dubberly, LA

It makes me feel good that they're on my side helping me to deal with this problem. They're helping me get out of debt. I tried calling all my creditors to get the interest lowered and nobody would help me, Freedom Debt Relief helped me and they're getting closer to my account. They're doing their job. They've already gotten 3 of my creditors taken care of.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Julia, Thank you for your positive response. Freedom Debt Relief has your best interest in mind and we are very thrilled to help you become debt free! Congratulations on your success thus far! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 8th, 2019

Karen Peru, NY

Customer service is very friendly and on top of things and they know the ins and outs about the company and are always accommodating. They're very easy to work with and all of my questions were answered professionally. Whenever I send them anything I get from my credit cards they always respond within a day or two and let me in my file. I would recommend it very highly.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate the high recommendation, Karen. Thank you for sharing you've had nothing but positive experiences with us. It's rewarding to hear all of your questions have been addressed and answered to your satisfaction. You are off to a great start. Congratulations! Let us know how we can continue to support you by reaching out to client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at with any questions regarding your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Benjamin Fontanez Wappingers Falls, NY

Their representatives are outstanding. They give you the right information and they know what they're talking about. They don't say hold on a second let me find out, they already know what you want and I'm satisfied hundred percent with this service. I've been with them going on two years I think and the service is excellent. the representatives are always happy to help you out they treat you with respect. It saves me a lot of money. They helped me quite a bit.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for complimenting the level of service provided by our advocates. It's rewarding to know you're confident in the information provided to you. We're glad to know you are seeing financial benefits from being enrolled with us. Also, congratulations on the phenomenal job you've done! You are well on your way to financial independence. As you head toward the finish line, please continue to reach out to us in client services with any questions or concerns that come up. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to a debt-free future!

Owen Port Saint Lucie, FL

Every time I have any issues or questions they are pretty good at answering them and making me feel not out of place. They send you emails phone periodically or you can go to the dashboard to see any changes to your profile or any changes to your debt relief as it goes I think the process goes along. I'm very happy that I decided to go with freedom. So far they have not disappointed me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It's good to know you've had nothing but positive experiences with us, Owen. Congratulations on the phenomenal job you are doing in our program! Great job becoming familiar with your client dashboard. It is a great tool to utilize when monitoring your account. Thank you for sharing our efforts to communicate on many platforms with our clients. Please continue to contact us in client services as other questions come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to financial freedom!

William Waynesville, NC

I feel really good about it, they have done a lot of things I wasn't able to do myself. Every question I had they've been more than glad to answer for me without any hesitation. It doesn't take them long to get back with me. I'm very pleased with their correspondence. They have been really courteous with me the whole time. I would recommend it to anybody that is experiencing financial difficulty, I've been very happy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're so glad to hear that all of your questions have been answered to your satisfaction. It's also rewarding to know how pleased you are with our service. Thank you for recommending our program to others as well. We appreciate you sharing the good news! Please continue to contact us in client services with any other questions or concerns that come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Thomas J Loder Jr

the over all exsperiance was a great one. Found Freedom very helpful i only problem i had was that your not dealing with the same person or people all the time so sometimes it took a few extra calls to get something straight or figured out. still wouldn't fault anyone for it just a little frustrating and worrisom because your yting to do things right and at times thought you was not. but i would highly recomend Freedom Debt Relief to anyone who asked. thank you so much for your help

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to write us an honest review, Thomas. Our team of professionals is committed to answering any questions or concerns you have along the way. Give them a call at (800) 655-6303 or log onto . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 3rd, 2019

Connie Kansas City, MO

I was getting behind on everything I had a surgery that didn't go well and so I was out of a job and I knew I wouldn't be able to make my payment so I saw this on the internet and chose to use their services. They've been really good about keeping me up to date of what was being paid and how they were going about doing it. They've been really up front and pay their bills. I haven't had any problems with them. I'm glad I did.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're also glad you enrolled into our program, Connie. It is our pleasure to accompany you on this journey. Thank you for complimenting our level of communication. We believe it is imperative to a client's success to keep them up to date regarding the details of their account. As you continue toward graduation, always know we are here to support you. Feel free to contact client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at with any questions or concerns regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to your debt-free future. Happy holidays!

Janet Wells Salem, IN

It saved my life. I had heard some good things about it and then I saw it on my Facebook account and I just decided to call and see what they could do for me. They helped me tremendously with my finances and got me back on track of taking care of my finances. I have never talked to anybody that has not been helpful, they were very courteous and very nice to me. They never made me feel uncomfortable. They keep me updated all the time, there's things in my email all the time from them. I have great admiration for them helping people the way they do

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for the helpful feedback regarding your debt relief program! We strive to provide excellence to all of our clients! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 1st, 2018

Sharon Rensselaer, IN

I decided to give them a call and they helped me immediately and it was wonderful. The questions they ask are not hard to understand and they help you if you don't understand something. They let you know exactly what's going to happen and they let you know that it might not happen right away but it will happen eventually. I was so in debt it was unbelievable and I couldn't get myself out and I went to them and they helped me out tremendously by explaining everything and doing everything with me and working with me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're so glad that you made the decision to contact us regarding our service, Sharon. Congratulations on the tremendous amount of success you've had since enrolling into our program. You've done an amazing job making progress along your graduation path. We ask that you continue to contact us in client services anytime you have questions or concerns regarding your account. You can also view the details of your account by logging onto your client dashboard at . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals. You can do this, Sharon!

Sally Louisville, KY

It was easy to apply the information that I read about. They are truly helpful. Anytime I've spoken with anyone, they've known the answers and were knowledgeable and polite. They say what they're going to do and they do it and get it done. It was very easy. The paperwork that I had to fill out was easy. It wasn't difficult to understand and in no time they got back to me and talked to me about setting up a program.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback, Sally. We're so glad to know our processes were easy for you to understand. It's an even greater reward to know that all of your questions have been addressed and answered and that you feel well-supported in our program. Congratulations on the amazing job you've done in progressing along your graduation path! As you work toward graduation, please know we are still here to support your journey. Always feel free to give us a call at (800)655-6303 or connect with us via email at anytime you have questions regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Billie North East, MD

They have guided me every step of the way. They were just very detailed and knowledgeable. Anytime I've had any questions or issues that I've called in and spoke to various customer service reps. Every one of them answered my questions, offered any additional information that I may need and were just very helpful. Initially when I called to set it up, I wasn't a hundred percept sure that this was the route that I was going to take but after speaking to the representative, they explained the whole process and had an answer right then. They've been true to their word.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing this amazing review, Billie! We try our best to set the proper expectations for our clients regarding what to expect once enrolled with us. It's so rewarding to know you were well-prepared and had a full understanding of how our process works. It's quite natural to have reservations about anything new we're being introduced to, Billie. Great job making the decision to move forward! You've done a great job in the short time you've been enrolled with us. Keep up the awesome work! We ask that you continue to contact us in client services as other questions may come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to a debt-free future!

Helen Spirit Lake, ID

I called them and they were really good. I could tell immediately with the man that I talked to at first that he cared and he was very knowledgeable. He made sure I understood everything he explained in detail. I was very impressed. Every time I call, I always get the right answers. Everybody seems really personable and ready to help. They're just there for you.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We do truly care about the success of our clients, Helen. It's so good to know that you immediately felt this in your initial phone call with us. Congratulations on all of the progress you've made! You're doing a fantastic job settling accounts and working toward a debt-free future. We ask that you continue to contact us in client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at anytime you have questions regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Deanna Rawson, OH

They were super understanding and great to work with. They were there whenever I needed their assistance. There's always someone available. They're always there to assist any customer. They were really good about getting what was debt down to a reasonable amount. There were a couple companies that they were struggling with to get them to accept a lower amount but they stuck with it and got them to finally accept a lower amount.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Deanna, Thank you very much for your positive review. We are glad to assist you in becoming debt free and we will continue to support you through graduation. The light at the end of the tunnel is coming soon, keep up the great work! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Susan Lynn Coker, AL

The support is attentive to each individual account that they're taking care of. They make sure that you're getting the best deal. Plus if you have any questions, they answer all your questions and they help you through step by step. They actually saved me quite a lot of money compared to if I had done it myself. They're very up front and tell you any costs. They tell you you can stop at any time. I think their negotiators and their representatives do a wonderful job and are very friendly and knowledgeable.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Susan, We greatly appreciate your review. Freedom Debt Relief has your best interest in mind and we will continue to have your back through graduation. We are very glad to provide you with significant savings on your accounts and proud of your accomplishments! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Chris C. Brooklyn, NY

The representatives are very courteous, very friendly, and very understanding. They always seem to be quite knowledgeable and on top of things. They seem to be quite quick and on top of things. Within a matter of a few months, I've already received two settlements and it has greatly reduced those amounts that we owed so I was very satisfied and have been very satisfied with their progress.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

This is outstanding Chris! We thank you very much for your positive feedback and we are so pleased to have you enrolled in Freedom Debt Relief. We are so proud to hear about your success so early in the program and we are certain you will continue to see fantastic results. We will also continue to provide you with the utmost customer service and we are extremely excited to see you become debt free! Keep up the excellent work. Please reach out to our client services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 10th, 2018

Charles Crosby

Debt relief has been so helpful from day one. Got myself into some financial trouble not knowing what to do an all I have done is give them information and they took care of everything thing else. Iv had no stress in dealing with my situation and any question Iv asked or emailed them about they have got back with me a.s.a.p. An to mention they haves saved me time with dealing with creditors an money. I would recommend anybody going threw financial problems to them 100%

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Charles, for your excellent review. We are very glad to assist you in becoming debt free and we are glad to eliminate as much stress possible. We would love to see you recommend our program to your friends and family. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mary Sackie

My experience with freedom debt relief has been a Good experience. They are always willing to listen to my decision and working with me to solve my debt. But for the past few months has been very difficult for me.. I have not been working enough hours like I suppose to, I have been struggling with other Bill's. But I'm still going to continue to work with Freedom debt relief to help me get debt free.l_'''

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Mary, your encouragement is much appreciated to receive. We know our clients are facing hardships and we understand how challenging it can be but don't give up, you're doing an amazing job to reach your goal of being financially free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Janene

I was $40,000 in debt and I did not want to do bankruptcy I wanted to rebuild my credit a friend of mine told me about freedom so I went ahead and called him after talking to him for a couple days I decided to go with freedom best decision I made I was nervous at first but relieved I even had to stop Put in my account for a couple months because I was in financial difficulties they were very understanding and I said I had enough in my bank that it would be OK did not have any problems at all best customer service I recommend this company to anyone

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Dear Janene, We are so thrilled to receive such incredible feedback about your experience thus far! We're glad that you did not file bankruptcy and you were referred to us to help you with your debt. We look forward to watching you become financially free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Chris

I have had only positive experiences with FDR . They have continued to help me gain some control with friendly , professional & knowledgeable assistance for any question. I also appreciate they immediate & exact updates with and easy view to see all areas of my account. I very much have appreciated all their professional help . !! Excellent feeling about my choice with FDR _''

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're thrilled to hear that you've had such a positive experience with our team, Chris! We love to hear that your back on track and moving forward towards your brighter financial future! Any time you have questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to client services at (800) 655-6303 or email . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Terri Eminence, MO

The representatives are always friendly, courteous, and very knowledgeable. They are quick to give the best solution. They do try to resolve your debt the quickest way possible with the client benefiting. I know whenever I have any questions or anything, I can call them at any time and they are quick to respond and are very knowledgeable to explain what exactly is happening and going on and they always have you informed. They're resolving everything.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Terri, for your spectacular feedback and 5-star rating! We take great pride in providing world class customer service to all of our clients and making sure they have the best possible experience while in the program. Getting you debt free is the greatest accomplishment we can provide to all our clients. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Dec. 17th, 2018