Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Vickie Batchelor Fulton, TX

Being kept informed of status of debt. Good results of lowering debt and having the option to accept decrease in debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Vickie, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our negotiations team takes pride in making sure our clients meet their goals of becoming debt-free and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 22nd, 2021

Israel estonactor Anchorage, AK

It is very easy to work with FDR and the staff are very helpfull nothing to say something bad all I can say FDR is the best.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Israel! We are thrilled to serve you and look forward to your future success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Apr. 19th, 2021

Jan Nunez Redding, CA

From the very beginning they have been helpful, friendly and willing to work with me! Thanks to their program I am about to become debt free without filing bankruptcy. I couldn't be more relieved and happy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jan, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 27th, 2021

Adriana Bonilla Holtsville, NY

I liked that they helped me settle my debts however I do think the settlement fees are quite high. I did have some high balance that were potential to be sued so I needed to use them as they provide legal protection as well. If you have low balances it’s best to try to settle yourself and deposit into ur own dedicated account monthly

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Adriana! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 22nd, 2021

Ashley Evans Virginia Beach, VA

They have negotiated most of my debt in half, sooner than I expected. They have made set dates of when each debt will be paid off so I when how the money is being allocated. Couldn't be happier

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Ashley. We are here every step of the way and look forward to your future success. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 19th, 2021

fried chiken chiken nuggets Moreno Valley, CA

Although I was able to pay all my bills I had nothing left over for savings or emergencies and paying off the debts was not foreseeable within the next 10 years. FDR worked with me on a plan to actually pay off my debts within 3 years. Working with FDR support staff was easy and comfortable. I highly recommend them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for recommending our program! It is our pleasure to provide a service that leads you to a brighter financial future. If any questions come up along the way, Client Services is available 7 days a week to provide you with assistance. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief! Here's to your financial freedom!

Apr. 6th, 2021

ROBERTA A WALTZ Irwin, PA

Freedom Customer Service is wonderful. They respond quickly, setting my mind at ease. I am pleased with the timing of my first settlement. I am confident Freedom will continue to work to deliver what they promised. I would have liked a better understanding of the fees charged, but if the end result is delivered, I'll be good.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Roberta! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 6th, 2021

E Hamala Saint Paul, MN

They have helped me with what seemed like an impossible feat to conquer. My credit card debt got uncontrolled after some alterations to my income at one time and the piling up interest rates and overdue payments were stacking up. They offered a solution to help me realign my debt and get it back on track. Thank you.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to be able to assist you along your debt-free journey and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Consolidation Plus!

Mar. 31st, 2021

Grisel Curet Dorchester, MA

I just started with Freedom Debt Relief a few months ago and already we have settled on account. So far so good. I feel much better knowing that I have Freedom Debt Relief work on my end . It has taken a burden off my shoulder. I feel much better and assured. thank you so much.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Grisel, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mar. 31st, 2021

Donna Swoverland Roby, TX

I never felt so much relief lifted off my shoulders , after talking with you regarding my situation , since the one of my 6 debts has been negotiated, I know at some point all of them will, my confidence is in the professional manner this is being handled. Thank You

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your amazing feedback, Ms. Donna! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. We're also grateful to hear that our service provided you with peace of mind. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your journey to financial freedom. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Mar. 30th, 2021

EKPOH AKOUAVI The Bronx, NY

I like the way the company is encourage me day by day to stick to my plan and do certain adjustments and changes if possible so they can be able to do more for me. I happy the company try to update me in regular basis. Definitely I will refer the company to anyone.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ekpoh, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mar. 23rd, 2021

Kevin ,

Contact Freedom Debt relief was one of the best decisions I have ever made. I was drowning. Yes it may take time and hurt my credit in the short term but my credit would have been destroyed for a much longer period of time if I hadn’t done it. I am only half way through my debt and I have already saved thousands of dollars.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, Kevin, on taking the first steps toward financial freedom. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to be your guide! If any questions come up along the way, Client Services is available 7 days a week to assist in any way we can. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief.!

Mar. 15th, 2021

Raymond Bakersfield, CA

Freedom Debt Relief has been 5 They have done a 3 job and Cutting down on my credit card payments I really appreciate and I would highly recommend them to anyone It's going through a hard time Thank you

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Raymond. Thank you for recommending our program! Hearing that our service provided you with peace of mind is beyond rewarding. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for important communications regarding your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Feb. 5th, 2021

Elizabeth Brown Warren, MI

Their customer support are very knowledgeable and sympathetic, listening to your problems. They help work out your problems with creditors, negotiating your dept done and repaying your debts.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Elizabeth, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 26th, 2021

Robert Russell Hixson, TN

It was great. You will be stressed in the beginning but hang in there and keep depositing extra money. They answered any and every question we had with great satisfaction. As great as they were, I hope to never need their service again.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Robert, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear about your success in the program and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Ruben Rio Rancho, NM

Freedom Debt Relief has been wonderful in helping me get my life back in order. I couldn't have done it without getting Freedom Debt Relief's help! Thank You and your employees you all have been great! Thank You!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ruben, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jason Apache, OK

Being able to adjust the payment if an unexpected bill came up, and honestly them doing all the work. It was my wife who actually referred me because she had success through this program.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Jason! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear about you about your success and we appreciate your business! We look forward to assisting you further and if you have any questions, be sure to call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Judy Reep West Valley City, UT

I was so glad to have found this site. Everyone has been helpful and compassionate. When there was a problem with one of the creditors, I received a personal call to see what changes need to be made to keep the process going. It was discovered that the name on that card was different. That change was noted, the settlement was made and the payments are being sent. When my accounts were scammed recently, a phone call was all that was needed to keep the process going. The new account numbers were given, the past due payment was completed and everything is going smoothly.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Judy, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 24th, 2021

Helen Sourgose Barrigada Village,

I can Breathe Again! I am so Happy with Freedom Debt. They are true to their word. Let us do the worrying for you. All I have to do is keep making my payments and on time, and they would be the ones to negotiate with these companies that were constantly calling and asking me to pay them. I am very Thankful and Appreciative to Freedom Debt!! I am no longer being haunted by my debt. I can stop worrying, I can sleep better and I can relax and now have Peace of mind!! Thank You Freedom Debt for giving me back my confidence back! 😊😊

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Helen, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we're always here for you. If you need any assistance, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 24th, 2021

Rubi Hinds West Palm Beach, FL

Freedom Debt Relief has been a wonderful source of financial relief to me. The relationship with the well trained professional representatives has brought comfort to me during my time of doubt and fear. I am so pleased with the progress I am making with Freedom Debt Relief, and look forward to the day when I graduate and all of my debts are satisfied.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you for taking the time to share this with us today, Rubi. Hearing that our service provided you with peace of mind is beyond rewarding. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Here's to being financially fit!

Feb. 23rd, 2021

Montina Johnson Memphis, TN

I wasn't sure about the validation of this company, due to the long wait to see a change. I was told they have to build up money in the account before they could negotiate. They were right. I am well pleased with this company. They have help me to get back on track, and I have no more headaches. They guided me all the way. Saying we will help and they did just as they promised. Thank you

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Montina, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're always here for you. Please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 13th, 2021

Initially when I inquired I wasn't thrilled. It took some pondering and a few phone calls. When I did decide to go forward I was still very apprehensive. I still had some phone calls to make with questions but once everything started rolling and I saw the progress I was convinced. This was the best decision that I ever made. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief for getting me back on track.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your honest review, Daniel! We're glad you chose us as your partner and were able to get some amazing savings. We're excited for you to achieve your financial goals. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 15th, 2021

Annekee

I feel like I made the best decision for me possible by signing up with Freedom Debt Relief. I actually have a little bit of peace of mind knowing they are there to help me because debt can be overwhelming. They’re always available and communicate any possible way.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Annekee, thank you for the kind review. We are honored to hear how positive the program has impacted you. We are here to address your needs and you can call us 7 days a week at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

D. Schubert

Relief is exactly what I felt when they told me they could help me get out of debt. You deposit money into an account a little at a time and they negotiate settlements with your creditors. It has helped me so much! My finances are starting to look so much better and I am so close to finishing the program!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your thoughtful review, D. Schubert. We are thrilled you have taken the first step to resolve your debt. We are looking forward to seeing the results of monthly savings and total debt reduction and resolutions. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

paul campbell

They are helping me greatly with the financial bind in ran into. Im trying to stay above water with my other obligations with mortgage insurance, gas and electric, water and daily food nessescities. Will up my payments when I get ahead to complete my obligations. Thank you Freedom

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Paul. We deliver complete customer satisfaction. We are here every step of the way and strive to help you save money and time. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime if you have questions or want to add to your deposit. You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Carmen

I can login anytime to see the progress of this program and it excites me to see how far we've come together to resolve this. I received a call from one of the reps to congratulate me on one of the negotiations that went through.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Carmen, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We are thrilled to hear about your experience with us so far. We are excited to hear you are using the Client Dashboard to your advantage. You can keep track of your program's progress. Communicate and gain insight into continual education about the program.

H Corbin

It was an easy process from the beginning. Working with the Freedom rep. who gave an easy to understand explanation about the whole process from beginning to end. I am not yet finished with my business with Freedom debt but I am well on my way to a better financial future.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

H Corbin, thank you for the kind review. We strive to provide excellent customer care. Our years of experience allow us to make each interaction easy and understandable. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Diane

No matter what time you call, they would help you and talk to you and tell you what you can do. Every month I get an email showing me the status. It is very organized and up to date. Freedom Debt Relief is a good company. It helps you work out your problems and does not make you feel like a complete loser.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Diane. We strive to be available 7 days a week to address the needs of our clients. We are thrilled to hear you are using resources such as our emails and Dashboard to keep track of your progress. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Deana

They’ve been very proactive getting everything settled and taken care of as fast as they can. We have no issues. Everything is taken care of right away. They contact us through text messages and calls and the client dashboard.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is rewarding to hear such great feedback about our Client Services team, Deana. We fight very hard to resolve your debt to help you save money and time. We understand our clients are very busy and so we have opened up many resources to keep in touch with us and the progress of your program. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303.

Nov. 18th, 2020

Satisfied with freedom debt relief. They’ve taken care of three out of five settlements. It is a pretty good deal. They’ve been good to me. I haven’t had any problems with them so far. I am satisfied with the way they’ve done it.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We fight very hard to provide great settlement to help you save money and time. We continue to improve our services so that we can enhance our client's experience. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Esteban Gonzalez

I think their understanding you are in this for reason beyond your control and their ability to cope with your emotional despair and arrange a protected personalized payment plan that fits your needs and is flexible enough to accommodate for new occurrences. FDR is the total opposite of the unscrupulous debt collectors.collectors.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Esteban! We strive to assist our client's needs and find options to help resolve their debt. Thank you for taking the first step to resolve your debt with us. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Chet Marysville, MI

We have been paying off credit card debt for some time, it seemed as though we could never get ahead. Once one card would be paid, some major life event would happen and we would rely on a credit card to resolve the immediate problem, then before you know it, things got away from us, and we were in a "sinking ship of debt". We heard about Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) through a family member who utilized their services and was completely debt free after a short period of time. We enquired and when we spoke to Jane, she put us at ease that we were doing the best thing for our current situation, and she was right! We are currently a third of the way paid off in only a short amount of time. Had we have not used FDR, we'd still be swimming in our "whirlpool of debt", Thank you Freedom Debt Relief for allowing us to move forward in our lives.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your amazing feedback, Chet! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Hearing that our service provided you and your family with peace of mind is beyond rewarding! Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to a successful journey!

Feb. 8th, 2021

Linda Swanson Birmingham, AL

From Day 1 when I spoke to a Representative about what I was in need of help with i was assured they could help me alleviate my debts by following and staying consistent with the program set for me. I have not been disappointed I'm now at the finale of my debt with Hope's of getting completed very soon. What peace of not having or being bombarded with calls from debt collectors. I've been amazed at the amounts negotiated to pay off my indebtedness. I'm happy to refer anyone if I know they're in need to be Freed fromdebt to recommend Freedom debt. Thanks for the directions. Assistance and any help given anytime I've called. Looking forward to the end of my journey.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Linda! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're ecstatic to hear about your experience with our team and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, be sure to call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 22nd, 2021

Ivan B.

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been exceptional. I was very hesitant in taking that step to ask for help and thinking the worst and being denied help. I was wrong, the first person I spoke with made me feel at ease and knew what I was looking for. The person took my information and explained the program thoroughly. The response was quick as to whether the program was going to help me. I am so happy that I made the contact, it has lifted so much pressure off my shoulders and got me back on track with my finances.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ivan, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We are thrilled you took the first step and allow us to hear your financial situation. We care and want to truly help people regain their lives. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to be part of your financial journey. If you have any questions please call 800-655-6303.

Nov. 3rd, 2020

Kim

Very pleased. I had financially hardships that I was not anticipating and they were able to get me help in my time of need. I was a little skeptical at first but I got reassurance from a friend that they were a reputable company and I was able to fulfill the process and I was happy that I have graduated from them. It helped me consolidated everything into one payment.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Kim. Thank you for taking the first step to resolve your debt. We are thrilled to see the hard work pay off. We look forward to your coming success. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 16th, 2020

Marge jaros

Excellent company to work with. Been working with them since 2018 and my debt is almost gone. I have already been referring freedom debt relief to sooo many people. I am very thankful to everyone who have been helping my get to my goal. I have just a few more months and i am debt free. Everyone should use freedom debt relief for their debt problems.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much, Marge! We are so glad you are pleased with the results provided by the program thus far. We are thankful you have been hard at work with staying committed each month, which has been making our job a lot easier when assisting you. Did you know we offer incentives for client referrals? For more information, please contact Client Services at (800) 655-6303 or at [email protected] Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 5th, 2020

Akbar Pasha

It was great journey. Really thankful for the help to get rid of my debt. Just one thing FDR should clearly define what are their service charges at the time of settlement. And also NLLG law firm should be helpful instead of rushing to close the settlement. I did not got proper help from NLLG law firm they did not helped me while settlling my BOA account. They did not fight for rescuing principal amount they only reduced intrest amount of my credit and I end up paying whole amount which I actually owe to BOA. I was not expecting from NLLG law firm. But still I am very happy with FDR program.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your Akbar. We would like an opportunity to discuss the mentioned concerns with you. One of our experienced team members will be reaching out to you shortly. We truly appreciate your review.

Sep. 25th, 2020

Melvin Washington

Once I became a part of this company, my worries were over. I no longer had to deal with phone calls from collectors and I knew that payments were being settled and on time. When I had a question, which was not that often, the representatives are courteous and very helpful. They make sure that I understand everything about my account and the procedures that they are taking and why they are taking them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Melvin. We provide quality customer service in each interaction. We address each question and find solutions as they arise. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 23rd, 2020

Sharon Wylie

They took my debts and settled saving alit of money. Made my monthly payments affordable and will have it paid for in a year. They explain everything and needs your approval before the settlements are made. No surprises!! You can access you account and see where your at with the debt you are responsible for. They are always courteous and helpful with questions or concerns. Would recommend they highly for those feeling trapped.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are so glad you trusted us to help you become debt-free, Sharon! We enjoy keeping you informed and providing you the tools to be successful when completing your graduation path. If you need anything, feel free to lean on us and to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial needs!

Sep. 29th, 2020

Amy

My husband was no longer working and we have some medical bills, those can pile up, so I was in credit card debt so we were looking to consolidate and this was our best option. They have wonderful customer support. They are very friendly. They’ve done a wonderful job and let me know if there are any changes by sending me a text or an email. I am glad I went with this company.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for leaving us a great review, Amy! We are so glad we could be an affordable solution for you and your family when looking for relief. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 20th, 2020

Faye

I’ve never had a wonderful credit score and I couldn’t handle it and I saw an advertisement on TV about Freedom Debt Relief so I called them. When I first got in touch with them, everything was explained. I am very relieved that I went with them. It is the best thing I have ever done. I can call them or sign into the dashboard anytime to find out what is going on.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Faye, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad our program could be an effective solution for you with getting your finances in order. For updates concerning your graduation path, please reach out to Client Services at 1(800)655-6303 or [email protected] Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 20th, 2020

Angelita Jimenez Grand Prairie, TX

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been nothing but positive. I like the fact that I have the options to look at my account in a very user friendly web platform. They are available when I need them through phone or chat. They are very understanding when payment changes have to be made to my account and give me very easy understandable answers to all my questions.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Angelita, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 2nd, 2020

Charlotte Albuquerque, NM

I have about half of my debt left and I'll be done in June and they've been real good about getting my problem solved with my creditor. I feel good about using them, things are going good. They've always been good to me and they've always solved my issues. Also they're always there to help me out if I need to have my payment pushed up a day or two or three you know so they're great.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Charlotte, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We strive to get the best settlement to resolve your debt. We are here every step of the way and look forward to your coming success. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 25th, 2020

Carl E Bottorff Springfield, MO

You have resolved all of my credit card debt in a very short time. Iam very pleased with your service!!

1 day ago

Jo Ann Nelson Louisville, KY

Great program. I tried negotiating on my own, what a pain, the bullish attitude most Credit card companies have was hard to take. FDR was the answer. It takes time and patience on the consumers part for the program to work. I have been in the program over 3 years , several settlements later, one in July and September, I can see how the program is working for me. My credit has improved, I have learned to live without a credit card, within my means and best part NO creditor calls. I know it is my responsibility to keep track of my credit, make my payments every month and just set back and let the program work.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jo-Ann, we are grateful for your honest review. We understand the struggle of trying to find resolutions to your debt, and it's definitely rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our clients and to know we are making a difference in their life! We're proud of what we do and we look forward to assisting you in becoming debt-free. Please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303 if you ever need our assistance. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom.

Jul. 11th, 2020

Anonymous Elmont, NY

I unfortunately went through a hardship so I had to use them, but I'm glad I did because they are a very good company and they answer all my questions and they are doing everything that they said they're gonna do. They try and negotiate as low as they can and they work with you when it comes to payments. I have a client dashboard and whenever there's something that needs to be done, they'll send me an email saying to check in client dashboard. THey give me regular updates every couple of months with whatever's going on my account so they're helpful. The representatives are always professional and always working with you. You know whenver I need to speak to smoenoe, you know there's always someone available.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Your feedback is absolutely amazing! We're sorry to hear a financial hardship is what led you to our program. However, we are grateful for the opportunity to assist! Our advocates in Client Services strive to provide a world-class experience for each of our clients. Great job utilizing the Client Dashboard to stay informed about the details of your account. We also appreciate you for speaking so highly about our level of professionalism and the knowledge of our Client Services team. It is an honor to accompany your financial journey. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide.

Jun. 3rd, 2020

Tracy B

For nearly five years, I was relying on credit to help pay for my aging parents to receive care. My mother had to move into a full-time Alzheimer’s memory care center. Shortly after, my father had to go into assisted living. We were already using my Mom’s Social Security and my Dad’s retirement pay to cover the costs for my Mom. When Dad required help, it was up to me to cover the financial side of things. The interest on the credit cards just kept building. Suddenly, I was being crushed by the debt. I just couldn’t keep up with the payments and still be able to pay rent and buy food. Freedom Relief was the answer for me. It’s been painful to watch my good credit rating sink, but now that the debt has been negotiated, I can begin to rebuild my credit.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Tracey, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are terribly sorry to hear of the hardship that led you here, but we applaud you for taking the first step to regaining your financial freedom! Feel free to lean on us if you need anything at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial needs!

May. 19th, 2020

Jason Eppenstein Holden, MA

Great company and group of people, its hard at first to start the program but when you start seeing progress it gets a lot easier.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Jason, for your amazing feedback! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 29th, 2021

Ned Clark Los Angeles, CA

I was initially Pleased with Freedom Debt Relief (FDR)'s reputation and `Industry Footprint' as a large, responsible & effective Debt Negotiating Company - because doing this requires both Knowledge and Skills which I don't possess - and don't have the time to LEARN- much less spend handling these issues myself...I need to devote my waking hours to trying to keep my Tiny Family Business ALIVE. But over the last 12 months (corresponding with the COVID Pandemic), that satisfaction has been turned-into Angry Frustration by a SERIES of "Panic Situations" - ALL traceable to a mix of FDR's lackadaisical handling of documents & phone calls, as well as Ineffective Communication not just between FDR & myself, but between FDR & Debt-Holders - and even FDR and the "Legal Partner" which THEY (FDR) `Set Me Up With'. A GALLING example: In 4thQ 2019, I received an EXCELLENT Settlement Offer from CitiBank to clear $4,300 in card debt for $1,188.00; I made a Full Report to FDR, and presumed it had been `handled'...that is, until 1stQ 2021 - when FDR expected me to THRILLED' that they'd JUST Negotiated settlement wit the SAME Bank - for $3,660.00 (THREE TIMES AS MUCH AS THE ORIGINAL OFFER!). Now I've been Served with a SECOND Civil Lawsuit from DISCOVER's Collection Lawyers for the FULL / Original amount on the card - PLUS new Court Filing Fees - all because FDR `Fiddled while Debts Burned' for FOUR MONTHS re; over a prior Power-of-Attorney under a Negotiated Settlement. When my Business Income COLLAPSED due to California's (Necessary) COVID Shut-Downs, I'd sought a few "Financial Hardship Wavers" with FDR to reduce- or skip their bi-monthly Debits from my bank; the only problem was, FDR FAILED to advise the Debt-Holder OR my "Legal Partner" (National Litigation Law Group) of the situation...which triggered the Debt-Holder to "Terminate the Agreement for Non-Compliance" - oh, and with NO personal contacts about the `Problem' NLLG DROPPED my Representation...by email. Now DISCOVER's Collection Lawyers want 100% of the Original Debt PLUS new Fees for their Collections Actions. So, W.T.A.H. am I Paying Freedom Debt Relief to (1) NOT do Their Job, and/or (2) Force ME to have to `Do FDR's Job' of contacting the Debt-Holder & FDR's Legal Partner to correct- and work-around FDR's "Errors & Omissions"?

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you voicing your concerns regarding your recent experiences, Mr. Clark. This is not our intervention by far. We prefer our clients to feel well-supported, especially during challenging times such as these. An account specialist will be reaching out to you shortly concerning the matter. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Apr. 13th, 2021

RICHARD DAVIS Norman, OK

They have provided assistance as advertised. Communication is excellent! They provide information every step of the way. If you are in need of relief I would suggest you check them out.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're glad to hear things are going as planned for you, Richard. It is an honor to serve as your solution to debt relief. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Here's to a brighter financial future!

Apr. 13th, 2021