Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Ronald Barry Mesa, AZ

Communication , very good customer service, always friendly and pleasant

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ronald, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to be able to assist you along your debt-free journey and we'll always have your back. Please be sure to call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Drew yancey Fallon, NV

I have been with FDR for quite a while now; I live on a fixed income, and I am retire; when I joined the program, and because I was overwhelmed with credit card debt; I honestly thought there would "never" be any way out of my financial condition without having to file bankruptcy. Learning about the FDR program on television, and then calling in and speaking with an associate; I decided to become part of this wonderful program; at times because of the heavy amount of debt that I had in the beginning; it has been difficult with my share of the dedicated monthly deposits I have to make each month; however, seeing the tremendous results through watching my progress on the dashboard; I now know I can truly finish all the way to graduation of this great program. I have also watched my credit rating start to improve, and I am extremely grateful for all the hard work that Freedom Debt Relief has put forth to finally starting to bringing me back toward healthy financial freedom. I would recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anyone! Thank you very much! W. Drew Yancey, Jr.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Your dedication and commitment to the program are beyond amazing. Amazing feedback, Drew! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Here's to a brighter financial future!

May. 12th, 2021

Stephanie Schultz Las Vegas, NV

Enrolling with Freedom Debt Relief was the best course of action I've done after coming to terms that I was way over my head with debt. From my own personal experience Freedom Debt Relief associates have been nothing more than kind and reassuring in my journey to get out of debt. With their helpful associates and helpful articles/videos I've ceased worrying and continue to pay into my account to help speed up the graduation program. I am happy to say that from the nine in my account have been completed, three being paid off and the remaining in negotiations. Another thing that I'd like about it they give you the option to either increase your payments for a faster completion or pay more into when you can.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Stephanie, for taking the time to leave us a review! We're overjoyed to hear about your experience with our team and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 20th, 2021

Ramona Price Brownsburg, IN

I liked that the person who "signed me Up" is the same person that I can contact through out the process. She has been helpful and informative each step of the way.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Ramona! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always have your back. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 30th, 2021

Emilia Pacoima, CA

Highly Experienced customer service and I love that about them! Made me feel relieved that I'm finally getting help.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Emilia, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please be sure to call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Peggy Van Well Hanson Warrenton, MO

They cooperate with you when it is necessary to make payment to them smaller for a month or two or three

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Peggy, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

LINDA VALDEZ Corpus Christi, TX

Very pleased with Freedom Debt Relief, have been with them for approximately 3 years and all is as promised

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Linda, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

John Moore Norco, CA

recently not much ! I spoke to 2 folks the first told me to add more funds to my account that I had payed the last two months . The second would find the glitch that she and her supervisor had never seen before and she would call me back. She never did . The glitch was on Freedoms part the had put a block on the funds so my account holder could not pay my debtors .

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, John. We appreciate your feedback regarding your experience. Please call us at 800-655-6303 to speak with Client Services regarding any questions or concerns you have regarding your program. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Sandy Spangler Bellefontaine, OH

They have been informative with me. Explaining every step of the way. And what they have told me is exactly what they have done. Couldn't be happier with the results.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Sandy, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 27th, 2021

Carole Pleasant Unity, PA

When I signed up, I was told it would be 24-48 months and I would be thru the program. It will be f.our years in September and I'm not scheduled to be debt free until April. 2023. That has me upset.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Carole, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to reach out and address this matter and get it resolved. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to speaking with you soon.

Heather Meece Jones Melvin, KY

Freedom debt has helped us eliminate 30k in credit card debt in 4 years and we can now see light at the end of the tunnel!!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Wow, Heather! We cannot tell you how happy it makes us to hear about your experience! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. If you have any questions, please be sure to call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 22nd, 2021

mary fitzpatrick Holbrook, MA

every time I interact with anyone from FDR the service is always professional, and on point! They are very helpful, knowledgable

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Mary, we appreciate your amazing feedback regarding your experience! We're glad to be able to assist you along your debt-free journey and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 23rd, 2021

Andrea Bailey Palm Desert, CA

You said it would it would be two years to pay that off I have been making my payments diligently and also raised my amount for payment and now it showing another two years I don't appreciate us a lie

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Andrea, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we look forward to your brighter financial future. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 17th, 2021

Lisa Willis Waco, TX

I was not sure at first but once I investigated I was happy I joined the program. It has been wonderful knowing they are working hard to help me clear up my debt so I can get back on track and I worry a lot less these days.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Lisa, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 27th, 2021

Raul Ramos Los Angeles, CA

I like that I joined Freedom Debt Relief program last year and the ease that customer service to relief of my debt. I also am grateful with their prop handing of my creditors in negotiating my debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Raul, thank you for the kind review. We are thrilled to serve you and find options that suit your needs. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 20th, 2021

Jody Fortune Garner, NC

FDR is absolutely worthless when it comes to dealing with attorneys and lawsuits. They claim they will help you with their legal partner network (LPN) but that is bogus. They refused to help me or even give me access to LPN unless I could deposit hundreds of dollars into my dedicated account. I read them the section of our agreement that says I qualify for the LPN but they ultimately refused because I couldn't come up with extra funds. I have another attorney about to sue me and FDR said they can't do anything for at least six months as I need more funds in my dedicated account. I have been working with them for over a year and I'm not too happy. They have settled some debts and I have paid them thousands of dollars to do so. The services they offer can be done on your own. They only care about making money off of individuals that are stressed and in a bind financially. I would most definitely consider them predatory. I wouldn't recommend them to anyone. I am about to withdraw from the program and simply negotiate all of my debts myself. It will save me thousands of dollars in settlement fees.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jody, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like an opportunity to speak with you about the mentioned concerns. One of our experienced representatives will be reaching out.

Jul. 20th, 2021

Lyn Palmetto, FL

I wish we had better updates of negotiations. I just had a pretrial hearing and felt very much alone. Now waiting a court date and again feel alone in this process. When I did talk to the lawyers helping they said they had an offer but wanted to do better. I would rather take the offer to avoid going to court. Feel I have no control and very much alone. I was told when I signed up the lawyers would handle these cases which isn’t true. They help in the backside but no help with actual hearings etc

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Lyn! We appreciate your feedback regarding your experience. We would be more than happy to answer any questions you have regarding your account. Please call us at 800-655-6303 to speak with Client Services. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 17th, 2021

Justine Nalumu Nashville, TN

They management is all awesome and they answer all questions in case asked, i was short of money and they refunded me some of the money I had saved to pay my creditors to resolve my problem😊

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Justine, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 14th, 2021

CC Trenton, MI

Working with Freedom Debt Relief has been an absolute pleasure. The people that work for this company a very professional and very knowledgeable about what they're doing.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are thrilled to serve you. We look forward to your future success and we are here every step of the way. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

May. 18th, 2021

Carol Elaine Potts

They helped me through the whole process. Always answer any question I might have and they keep me informed on any changes there might be. Very satiated with their service.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Ms. Carol, for such confident feedback! Making sure our clients feel well-supported is our number one focus. We cannot thank you enough for sharing. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom. Here's to a brighter financial future!

May. 17th, 2021

Walt Syracuse, NY

Freedom Debt Relief is really great having used the services once before. Now i am again trying this time to wipe out what debt i still have left. This way of reducing your debt is really great. The cost has been reduced to a more affordable one. It is super good.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Walt, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

konara m siripala Brooklyn, NY

I’m very happy to getting out of my credit card debt with the help of FDR program.At the beginning I had little doubt but now it’s gone because they resolved my debt faster than I thought. The staff very friendly and knowledgeable. If someone wants to get out of debt burden I would recommend to enroll to FDR settlement. Thank you Siripala k

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Konara, thank you for the feedback. We are thrilled to serve you and assist you in your financial goals. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

enelson3903 Bowie, MD

I am writing you about my experience with Freedom Debt Relief. I enrolled in the program in August 2020. I needed this program to help me get back on track after changes in my job. The program for the most part has been very good, and your customer service team is exceptional in their responses on my account. I was able to settle on one account and that helped me tremendously. The problem I encountered when one creditor took legal action against me. I provide all the legal information to your customer service team and they advised it has been referred to your legal partner McCarthy Law. On May 19 after all the legal information was provided, I received a call from your sister company Consolidated Plus on a loan to help me settle the account. A few weeks had past and I called your customer service to see what the status of the account was. They advise it had been referred to McCarthy and they are working on the account and someone from McCarthy would call me within 48 hours with a status. After another week passed, I did not hear from McCarthy so I called McCarthy for a status and could not reach anyone to get a status. I told the receptionist that I have a court date of June 21 at 1:15pm and need to see what I need to do to somehow push the date while the settlement was going on. After several attempts to reach someone I was able to talk to Mrs. J who said they only work on the negation of settlement and not the court part. This was extremely disturbing with a court date coming up and they couldn’t provide me with better advice. I understand there is a process and it can take time but the communications from McCarthy was terrible. I am not a legal person, but they could have provided better insight on what I could do until the settlement is complete. My Recommendations are the following: The communications between FDR and McCarthy need to be fixed. It is unacceptable for poor communication. They could have email or called me to give me a status. They are in partnership with your company and clients will only see FDR as a problem. They are paid a fee to represent your clients and when a court date is near, they could provide better legal guidance to your clients. To say they only oversee the settlement and nothing else doesn’t help your customers. They could have said we will help you with the process of a continuous until the settlement is complete. 3. Communication is everything and when a company has a partnership with your company that is representing your clients a better status needs to be provided on how the progress is going with the settlement which is very important to your customers. Thank You Ernest Nelson

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Enelson3903, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like to collaborate with you to resolve this matter and to enforce processes to prevent this experience again. Thank you for your feedback and look forward to speaking with you soon.

Carolina Santa Monica, CA

I am very happy with this company, they have been great help with my debt. Is a relief to know that I’m getting a reliable and professional assistant. They have been very clear on the way the work, answer all my questions and made me feel comfortable and safe. Thank you so much, Carolina Pantaleo

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Carolina! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 29th, 2021

James Stadel Albany, NY

Right from the start it couldn’t have been easier to get going and continue to get my debt under control you get updates. And encouragement every step of the way. I couldn’t be more pleased with the progress and ease of working with Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

James, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 19th, 2021

Annie K Minneapolis, MN

Freedom Debt Relief made the entire process efficient and easy to understand. I am graduating this month and I have paid down my accounts with an affordable plan. Their negotiation skills and support throughout this experience were invaluable.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Annie, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always have your back. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 11th, 2021

JESSICA STENCIL Winchester, CA

Super easy. Was the middle man for the creditors.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jessica, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 4th, 2021

Rachel Davenport, IA

So far it has been great except for one of my creditors. It did go into litigation and I was served with papers (which was scary.) they were able to ease my mind and assure me everything was going to be ok. However, my debt could not be negotiated and I have to pay the full amount plus penalties. If FDR knew that creditor was notoriously difficult, I wish they would have tackle that one first. It was also my largest debt. Otherwise, everything has been great!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're sorry to hear you had to endure this, Ms. Rachel. Unfortunately, some creditors are more aggressive than others. We’re prepared to handle these types of collection strategies and have engaged with a network of attorneys that specialize in resolving debt litigation cases. Feel free to reach out to us anytime additional support is needed. Thank you for trusting Freedom Debt Relief to serve your financial needs.

May. 27th, 2021

Margaret Daniel Memphis, TN

Freedom Debt Relief is one great company, when they settle something and they can't reach you by email, they text you a message for your approval. I do not have access to a computer at all times and I am so glad that they take the time out to find you and for this I am very appreciative. They take care of matters as soon as you call them and for this I am ever so thankful. Keep up the good work Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your amazing feedback, Ms. Daniel. It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Here's to a brighter financial future!

May. 27th, 2021

Mary Ennis Phoenix, AZ

Enrolled in FDR to help me pay off credit accounts with balances so high I could not handle the monthly payments anymore. They took me through each step in the process of notifying creditors, and set up a bi-weekly and then a monthly automatic withdrawal amount from my bank account that I could afford. They negotiated with the companies and kept me informed of the process. All of this was done without complicated processes or any kind of judgmental attitude.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Mary, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

May. 26th, 2021

michael leboeuf Huntsville, AR

My Experience With FDR Glad You Were Their To Help Me , Thank You All , I Know That You All Would Like Me To Send More Money But I Can't , I'm Dealing With Prostate Cancer Right Now , Somedays I Feel Bad & Somedays I Feel Oh K Other Days I Don't Wanna See Are Talk To Anybody , But FDR I Would Recommend To Any Body To Call You All . I Know It's A Long Road To Get It All Clean Up An We Are Almost Done Thank You For That

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Michael, for the confident feedback! Our goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a debt-free future. We appreciate you for taking the time to share this with us today since we take every opportunity to get better at serving our clients. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for important communications regarding your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

May. 12th, 2021

Trista H Buffalo, NY

I have had nothing but positive experiences with this company. They explained how the program worked so well in the beginning and kept me informed of every step along the way. Very helpful customer service. They were very accommodating when I needed adjustments as well. Extremely happy with my experience.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your amazing feedback, Trista. It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for important communications and updates regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Mar. 30th, 2021

Salvatore Vetere Boca Raton, FL

When I found FDR I had a lot of debt that was choking me and I was sinking quickly. Then I came across FDR through a google search. I made the call and was presented with a plan unlike any others before. Monthly payments go into the account that they set up for you. As the money starts accumulating FDR is negotiating with the creditors on my behalf. My monthly payment is the same now as when I started and to date FDR has settled 5 of my accounts for a fraction of what was owed. With all of them showing fully satisfied on my credit report. I would strongly recommend that anyone in a situation where your debt is out of control and can not be managed any longer. Give FDR a call, they are not high pressure salespeople but counsellors who will work with you to achieve your goals.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Salvatore, amazing Feedback! We are thrilled to serve you and hear about your success. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 19th, 2021

Thomas Salter Fort Myers, FL

I am very grateful to Freedom Debt Relief. I could not get my financial situation under control after my wife that passed over 8 years ago. I was still paying my bills but only minimum payments. The more I owed the more might credit score was going down. I finally feel now that I've been with Freedom Debt Relief for over a year and a half that my financial status it's getting better and better. After having 9 creditors I owed, I only have one left to settle with. I am very excited about having my credit is paid off. Thank you so much Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thomas, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear that we were able to assist you along your financial journey and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 20th, 2021

Because of coronavirus we had three factories shut down and I lost several hundred clients and I could not make payments. I am very happy I went through freedom with everything that has happened. They will got to bat foy you. Most of the accounts were settled for half or less. I am happy with that. Whenever we had a question or problem, they were right there. Whenever something got settled. They text me to see if I agree to the settlement.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Anonymous, thank you for the kind review. We understand that our client's financial conditions can change especially during a worldwide pandemic. We are here every step of the way to help you to move forward and resolve your debt. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Ronda

Everybody I’ve talked to has been very pleasant. I am very happy with the employees. Every time I called because I needed help with something or I needed to lower my payment because of covid, they were very helpful and pleasant. It seemed like it took longer than they set out with. It was supposed to be within three years and it has been almost five and I am almost done. I don’t know why it took so long.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ronda, Thank you for taking the time to leave honest feedback for us. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!”

Brad Schmidt

Excellent. I contacted them but I then I resisted. They told me the truth. My borderline credit rating would plummet, which it did at first. But as the program progressed and we were legally paying off my debt, in 1.5 years of a 4 year payoff plan my credit rating is almost back to where it was when I enrolled and I am over 30,000 lower is my debt

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Brad. we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We provide thorough information about proper expectations about our program. We are thrilled to see the investment is paying off. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Selma

Signing up with Freedom Debt Relief was a great step for getting myself back on track they took care of the larger bills I had while I straighten out the smaller ones. I finished earlier than expected. And I was glad of that.I would recommend going through this program. Especially If you're not in a hurry to make a big purchase, like buying a home.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Selma. We are thrilled to hear all the success the program has provided. We are so thankful to be part of your financial journey. We look forward to your coming success. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief.

Early

If you’re in debt over your head, freedom debt relief is wonderful. I think they have handled it very well. I was struggling and I saw their advertisement and I am happy I contacted them because it works wonderfully for me. I am almost halfway through my contact and I am very satisfied. They get back to me every time I contact them immediately. I get emails regularly. I feel good about the speed they have negotiated my debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We really appreciate your comments in regards to your debt relief program. We strive to get the best settlements to help you save money and time. We care for our client's well-being and awareness of their program progress. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 18th, 2020

Gerald L Meyer Chandler, AZ

I want a call regarding my account. Iam sick and tired being blamed for the deposit change I started Aug 2020 WITH $218. DEPOSIT,jan 2021 changed to 436.00,now july it got changed back. IAM CANCELING IF THIS DOESNT GET STRAIGHTEND OUT

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Gerald, we're so sorry to hear about your experience. We never intend for our clients to have a poor experience and we would be more than happy to assist you. A member of our team will be reaching out to obtain your contact information. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 4th, 2021

Carolyn French East Weymouth, MA

My experience has been great as there is excellent communication and easy accessibility on the part of FDR.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Carolyn, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 30th, 2021

Edward Diaz Yuma, AZ

Always had the answers I needed and settled my debts really quick and made it easy for me

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Edward! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Laura perez El Paso, TX

When creditor over charging in late fees & over limit due to so many fees FDR Brought relief

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Laura! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. We're elated to be able to assist you throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Ginger Carrier shouse Morganfield, KY

Everything that was discussed and promised has stayed completely on course in paying off my debt

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Ginger! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. We are available 7 days a week for assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Berminko Suljanovic Saint Louis, MO

They are great .they are so understanding easy to work with And they solve your problems

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Berminko, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Crystal Grandy, NC

My situation was just too overwhelming to handle by myself. I was trying to figure out a budget that would work best for me and they actually have helped me with that. Freedom Debt Relief is very knowledgeable and they're always extremely polite. Just about every experience that I have had to call and talk to someone the problem is always resolved. I would say a 5. I mean I was a little apprehensive at first just because of the process that I had to go through. But they handle all the creditors that I have and I don't have to worry about it I have confidence in them that they'll take care of that for me and it will get resolved.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Crystal, we are overjoyed on how the program has benefited you! We take great pride in ensuring we can support you through every stepping stone in the program. We want you to continue to lean on us if you need anything in the future. Remember, we can be reached at 1(800)-655-6303 or through your online portal at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Aug. 18th, 2020

Lisa Archer Kansas City, MO

This has been the best thing Ive done for my life.Its been great.Friendly and very helpful workers makes me feel at ease.Thank you so much......

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Lisa, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Angela Wilson Pasley Hereford, AZ

I'm very disappointed with this company. I had paid my monthly payments on time, every month and I have twice received a summons on my accounts. Years ago, I worked with a different company that arranged monthly payments with all of my creditors and the collection calls STOPPED after a few months and the accounts were being paid. FDR just seems to want to wait until they are written off or I get taken to court before they do anything. I wish I had gone with a different company. We are a YEAR into this and I still get calls and just got summons last week. I would give zero stars if I could.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Angela, we're so sorry to hear about your experience with our team. We never intend for our clients' to have a poor experience with us. We would like to speak with you regarding your concerns. We will be reaching out to you to get your contact information shortly. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Susan Pomeroy Saint Clair Shores, MI

Handled all correspondence with credit companies...customer service was always available, helpful and friendly.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Your feedback is appreciated, Susan! We're honored to be your solution to financial relief and are glad to hear how pleased you are with our service. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your journey to a brighter financial future. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to getting there!

Jun. 21st, 2021

Sharon Denton, MD

They said not to talk to our debtors and after I had paid over 8000 dollars to two of them because I was late on a pyt once in three years they said the debtor said its null and void and I have to start again. At the end it would only save me 92 dollars. That's it.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Sharon, we're sorry to hear that you are not pleased with our services. We never intend for our clients to have a poor experience and we'd like to speak with you. We will be reaching out to you shortly to obtain your contact information. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 19th, 2021