Freedom Debt Relief, a subsidiary of Freedom Financial Network, has resolved over $10 billion in debt since its founding and has saved clients over $3 billion.

The company has considerable industry experience and high client satisfaction ratings.

With all the major industry accreditations, Freedom Debt Relief is a great option for many consumers. Its minimum debt requirement is $7,500. Freedom Debt Relief employs professional debt experts to negotiate and settle debt for those suffering financial hardship.

The company offers multiple debt settlement (involves working with creditors to lower total debt owed) and debt consolidation (involves consolidating all customer debt into single monthly payments) services and is available in 38 states.

On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges 20 percent of your total enrolled debt, which means the cost varies depending on your financial situation. To settle a $20,000 debt, it will cost around $4,000.

View real Freedom Debt Relief reviews below.

The Good

• Excellent Settlement Program and Debt Relief Services
  • Experience and Accreditations
  • Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews
  • Online Dashboard
  • No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

Excellent Settlement Program and Debt Relief Services

Freedom Debt Relief has several great advantages to its debt settlement services including:

• Minimum of $7,500 in debt to begin debt settlement
  • Costs between 15 and 25 percent of the total unsecured debt
  • One representative to work with

Freedom Debt Relief offers a free consultation with a highly trained debt consultant when a consumer decides to enlist the company's debt settlement services. The same debt settlement consultant will remain with the client throughout the entire debt settlement program while Freedom Debt Relief helps you resolve your debt. If consumers are not satisfied with FDR, the company offers a money-back guarantee.

Experience and Accreditations

As an accredited debt relief company, Freedom Debt Relief (FDR) has over 15 years of experience in the debt settlement industry. It has settled over two million accounts since its founding and regularly settles over 50,000 accounts monthly.

Freedom Debt Relief has years of experience standing between the creditor and the client. Freedom will work to negotiate with every creditor the customer has, in order to secure lower credit card debt (or any type of unsecured debt).

FDR will walk clients through the debt settlement process: first, customers will stop making monthly payments to lenders. Instead, clients will make a monthly payment into a separate account, saving a lump sum for debt negotiation (the minimum payment into this account is different for each company). Freedom will then contact each creditor on the customer's behalf to negotiate a settlement.

Unfortunately, this settlement process will affect your credit score. If you miss any minimum payments on your credit card or other debt, this will decrease your credit score.

However, this process allows you to settle debts, avoid bankruptcy, and become debt-free.

Freedom Debt Relief also understands the importance of proving its ability to negotiate with creditors by maintaining accreditations.

According to multiple surveys we conducted, people value national accreditations, in their debt settlement company, above all other features. FDR is accredited with the AFCC and the IAPDA.

These accreditations show that Freedom Debt Relief is dedicated to offering high quality debt relief services to their clients.

Great Freedom Debt Relief Reviews

Most Freedom Debt reviews are positive. They commend FDR for having good customer service, explaining debt management, and keeping them updated on where they are at in the debt settlement program.

Clients with unsecured debt (credit card debt, personal loans, medical debt, student loan debt) usually find that the company can save a large percentage of money that would otherwise go to their creditors.

Despite the debt settlement program's tendency to negatively affect credit scores, clients with mountains of credit card debt find it extremely helpful for debt reduction.

Online Dashboard

One feature that sets FDR apart from the rest is a unique and intuitive online dashboard to track clients' pace throughout the program. This helps people to actually see their progress while settling their debts. Such resources let customers make informed decisions that will affect their credit scores.

Not many debt settlement companies in the industry offer such helpful tools. These tools help customers keep informed about where they are in the debt resolution process and stay ahead of their lenders and tackle every type of debt (whether it's credit card debt, student loan debt, utility bills, etc.).

No Fees Charged Until After Debt is Settled

As opposed to a debt consolidation company which consolidates all of a customer's debt into one monthly payment, debtors approach Freedom Debt Relief as a last resort in order to escape high amounts of debt.

Because clients come to FDR in order to escape high payments, the company doesn't charge any fees until after debt is settled with creditors. However, most debt relief companies, like National Debt Relief and Pacific Debt, do not have upfront fees.

First, customers will open an account through Freedom Debt Relief into which they will put all of their money that would have gone toward paying their debt (this is the main reason why this program hurts your credit score more than debt consolidation).

Next, FDR will use that account to work with your creditors to find a lower total debt to pay.

Debt settlement companies make money by charging fees on either enrolled debt or saved debt (fees charged to saved debt are more beneficial for customers). Though its services are highly trusted and thorough, its average fees are a bit higher (around 20 percent fees on enrolled debt).

However, FDR’s ability to help clients find an easier road to financial freedom and paying off debt is highly valuable.

The Bad

• Freedom Debt Relief Cost
  • Limited Availability
  • Complaints

Freedom Debt Relief Cost

One concern with Freedom Debt Relief is their price. On average, Freedom Debt Relief charges $4,000 to settle $20,000 in debt (20 percent of total debt). If Freedom Debt Relief cuts your debt in half, you would end up paying $14,000 instead of $20,000.

Users are charged an average of 20 percent of their total debt to use FDR. While this number is in line with their competitors, it is only an average. Customers could end up paying more or less than this to use FDR. FDR’s prices range between 15 and 25 percent. The rates vary depending on the state the client lives in.

Current national debt relief trends indicate that debt settlement companies tend to charge a percentage of enrolled debt as opposed to saved debt. This means that the more total debt you have, the more debt settlement companies will charge you.

Although working with a debt settlement company still saves you from paying thousands of dollars to creditors, it's better to work with companies that charge a percentage of saved debt rather than enrolled debt.

So exactly how much will Freedom Debt Relief cost you? It will cost you around 20 percent of your total enrolled debt, but customers will have to have a consultation to get an accurate estimate. The price is competitive for the industry and is assessed when a successful settlement is reached.

However, Freedom Debt Relief’s services are high quality and make it easier to make your way to being debt-free.

Limited Availability

Freedom Debt Relief offers debt settlement programs in only 38 states. Additionally, the company requires a minimum debt amount of $7,500 (the amount of which is charged fees between 15 and 25 percent). Most debt settlement companies will require a minimum amount of debt in order to ensure payout.

A debt settlement company that charges by saved debt will not run into this problem as much.

An additional limitation is that Freedom Debt Relief is that the company only works with debtors with unsecured debt. This limitation is understandable since no debt settlement company wants to risk losing its client's homes.

Complaints

While most of the Freedom Debt Relief reviews are positive, there are still several people who have complaints about Freedom Debt Relief. The three main complaints clients seem to have are the following:

• Debt settlement takes too long
  • FDR charges too much for their services, sometimes costing consumers up to 25 percent of their total enrolled debt
  • People have trouble navigating and logging into FDR's website

These complaints are fairly common within the debt settlement industry. It’s important for clients to be fully informed about what debt settlement is and how it works. Potential clients should use the free consultation to learn more about the time it takes to reach a settlement and specific price information.

The Bottom Line

Freedom Debt Relief offers several outstanding features for anyone looking to settle their debts: all major industry accreditations, ample debt settlement and debt consolidation (consolidated monthly payments) experience, thoughtful and experienced debt consultants, negotiation with each creditor, and more. The company's 15 to 25 percent fees are pretty standard in comparison to other debt settlement companies (like National Debt Relief). However, it does have the potential for higher fees.

FDR's debt negotiation experience is worth the money. Freedom Debt Relief customer reviews relate that the company has saved them thousands of dollars by negotiating with their creditors. If you're looking to settle your debt through debt negotiation, we highly recommend using Freedom Debt Relief if you receive a reasonable quote from them during your free consultation.

Call our recommended rep over at Freedom Debt Relief below.

Kathryn
July 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

Every time you need them, they are there. They seem to be doing what I wasn't able to do.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you for your review, Kathryn. It is a pleasure to know we could help you get closer to your financial goals. If you come across any questions or concerns, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Jean
July 22nd, 2019 West Palm Beach, FL DETAILS

I'm really satisfied with the job and the way they work for me. They are very nice and when I call, they help us out. They always keep me up to date with email. I'm happy with my decision to hire freedom debt relief. I would love to share my experience with everybody, I've had a very good experience.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Jean. It's extremely rewarding to hear how much you've enjoyed our services! We hope to continue providing you with a world-class customer service experience. Please let us know how we can continue to support your debt free journey. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

July 22nd, 2019 Mount Airy, NC DETAILS

I was desperate, I didn't have enough to pay my bills and I was not working anymore and they helped me out. I am very relieved, I was getting to the point where I had nowhere else to turn and that's been lifted. Every time I talk with customer support, they are very pleasant and I've had no problems with someone making me feel like I am some horrible person because I need to do this.

Jul 23, 2019

Thanks for your feedback. We are proud to know we are delivering great results for you. We will continue to work hard to make sure you reach your financial goals. If you find yourself having any questions or concerns, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Faith
July 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

It's one less worry, I'm very glad I've done it to consolidate my bills together into one payment. Every time I have called with a question, they have answered it completely for me.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you for your review, Faith. We are delighted to hear that we could help you get some worry off your plate. We will continue to provide you with the best services possible. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Denise
July 22nd, 2019 Emmaus, PA DETAILS

They've done what they promised they would. When I call, they answer my questions. I'm satisfied.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you for your review, Denise. We are glad we could meet your expectations. If you find yourself having any questions or concerns, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Lorena
July 22nd, 2019 Live Oak, FL DETAILS

They are really helping me get out of debt. They are good.

Jul 23, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, Lorena. We are proud to know we are delivering great results for you. We will continue to work hard to make sure you reach your financial goals. If you find yourself having any questions or concerns, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Gregory
July 22nd, 2019 Long Beach, CA DETAILS

I'm very satisfied. They're always helpful when I call and they take care of the matter right away. They're flexible, I was paying 250 a month and I needed a little breathing room and it didn't affect my time frame. It is a good service and it helped me avoid bankruptcy.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Gregory. It is rewarding to know that you have enjoyed your services. We know life happens and we are here to help! If you come across any questions or concerns, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

David
July 22nd, 2019 Elkhart, IN DETAILS

My husband had a horrible accident and we had to endure a lot of bills that exceeded our income and instead of filing for bankruptcy we contacted Freedom Debt Relief and they were able to help us. Their customer service is fantastic, they went step by step and explained everything. It was very descriptive and detailed, they pulled no punches. There were no hidden fees and they told everything that was going to happen right from the get go. They explained how long the program was going to take. We have been able to keep our heads above water because we signed up. I feel very comfortable with that. If we have any issues or something happened, they take care of it on the spot. I have had no stress or worries.

Jul 23, 2019

Our team is thrilled to hear that you have found us helpful in your journey to financial freedom, David. ! We are proud to know we are delivering great results for you. Keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Melanie
July 22nd, 2019 Cape Girardeau, MO DETAILS

I feel very good about the whole experience. I feel great that I am getting out of debt and getting my business back on track. I feel very relieved. They decreased my debt to a manageable amount and I will even be finished quicker than what their original estimate was. I had many questions at the beginning and was very nervous about doing something like this program and they were very patient with me and answered a lot of questions, helping me understand what the whole program was and how it worked. It made me feel a lot more comfortable about using the company.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you for the honest feedback, Melanie! Our team is delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward gaining your financial freedom back. We know the beginning of the program can make some clients feel nervous, but we will be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you to your debt-free future.

Sophie
July 22nd, 2019 Nashville, TN DETAILS

It was exactly what I needed. My credit card bills were overwhelming me and I wanted to consolidate them, and within a couple of years, they've got all four of my credit cards and agreements paid off with the end date. It is very reassuring.

Jul 23, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Sophie! The team is thrilled you’re so happy with your program. Let us know if there is any other way we can help out. Please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com for any questions. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Jane
July 22nd, 2019 Jefferson City, MO DETAILS

I highly recommend their services. I am very confident I will eventually be completely debt free. They've already negotiated with two of my creditors and that has stopped a lot of collection calls. Any time I have a question, their customer support is right there being more than helpful and pleasant to deal with. I've never had a bad interaction with any of their service reps.

Jul 23, 2019

Thanks for the awesome review, Jane! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. If there is any other way we can help out, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Loraine
July 22nd, 2019 Crossville, TN DETAILS

Anybody that needs help, I would recommend them. They seem to be polite and very knowledgeable. They explained the whole system to us. They're always sending us useful information so that we can get our debt undone. We've only been in it six months and they've already got two resolved, so I think they are doing a great job.

Jul 23, 2019

Our team is thrilled to hear that you have found us helpful in your journey to financial freedom, Loraine. We are happy to hear you already have two resolved account in such a short time frame. Keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kendra
July 22nd, 2019 Monroe, NC DETAILS

They're an amazing company to work with. They're handling things and it is good at relieving stress. They're always there to answer questions and send emails to keep us updated. They've made great process working with people to deal with my debt. It was the best choice I've made.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Kendra. It's extremely rewarding to hear how much you've enjoyed our services! Please let us know how we can continue to support your debt free journey. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Fredina
July 22nd, 2019 Silver City, NM DETAILS

Everybody has been polite and understanding. It was something embarrassing for me and they have helped me a lot. It has been a weight taken off my shoulders not having to worry about all those cards. I'm learning a lot about how to spend money and take care of money.

Rachel
July 22nd, 2019 Oakman, AL DETAILS

They've done an amazing job. We're very glad we did it. We were overwhelmed by credit card debt which we were paying but it was not going down. There has been some miscommunication but it has been an excellent experience.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you for the honest feedback, Rachel! Our team is delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward gaining your financial freedom back. We will be here for you every step of the way. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you to your debt-free future.

Brandon
July 22nd, 2019 York, AL DETAILS

Every time I talk to someone online, they always help and are patient. They work quickly and did everything to get a settlement. I feel really good.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Brandon. We work hard to make sure we get our client the best settlements. If there is any other way we can help out, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Martha
July 22nd, 2019 Tucson, AZ DETAILS

I got the results. It's a pretty good value for your money, they use the money wisely. Every time I call them, they always have an answer for my questions and if I don't understand, they have patience and go through it again because I am not American and my English is not very good. They're very polite. I feel great about joining.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you, Martha, for your kind words! It makes us happy to know that we are providing our clients with the best services we can offer. If we can make your life easier, then we have truly done our job. If there is any other way we can help you, don’t hesitate to reach out. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Rodney
July 22nd, 2019 Hopkinsville, KY DETAILS

The representatives have kept informed of what is going on the whole time.

Jul 23, 2019

Thanks for the great review, Rodney! The team is thrilled you’re so happy with our services. It is important to us to keep our clients informed. If you find yourself having any questions or concerns, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Eleanor
July 22nd, 2019 Elkmont, AL DETAILS

They do what they say they are going to do and they answer your questions. They don't do anything without telling you. I am glad I did it, I am very satisfied with them.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you, Eleanor. It's rewarding to hear that you are enjoying our services. Keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Angela
July 22nd, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS

They are very good to work with and very responsive. All of my accounts have been resolved or are being paid.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you for your great review, Angela. We are beyond delighted that we could help you get so close to your financial goals. If there is any other way we can help out, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

July 22nd, 2019 Livermore, CA DETAILS

Customer support is fantastic, if you ask questions, they resolve it. You deal with a team of people who are knowledgeable and do whatever needs to be done to help you out. I worked in collections for twenty years, so I understand what they are doing.

July 22nd, 2019 Billings, MT DETAILS

When my husband passed away, I had a lot of bills and I had never doe finances by myself and I panicked and called Freedom to get help. They were there every time I called, whether day or night, even if I was just feeling I needed reassurance or I had a question. The whole team is wonderful it doesn't matter who you talk to, they know your financial situation. I don't think I would have made it without them.

Don
July 22nd, 2019 Fort Smith, AR DETAILS

They always solve my problems when I call. They are efficient. It was the best deal.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you for the honest feedback, Don! Our team is delighted to hear that you value the efforts we have put toward gaining your financial freedom back. For any questions or concerns, feel free to contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

July 22nd, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS

I wish that I had done it sooner. The negotiators are pretty good, they get the debt paid off as quickly as they can. They listen to my concerns and take care of them. I can look at the online dashboard to keep updated.

Kristine
July 22nd, 2019 Perry, NY DETAILS

I wanted to get out of debt and Freedom takes really good care of me answers all my questions. It is a very good program.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Kristine. We are proud to know we could meet your expectations. If there is any other way we can help out, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

John
July 22nd, 2019 Monrovia, CA DETAILS

They seem trustworthy and keep you informed. After I saw their ad, I talked to one of their representatives and they seemed very nice and like they knew what they were doing so I signed up. Every time I call, they're very helpful and go the extra distance to find the cure.

Michael
July 22nd, 2019 Three Lakes, WI DETAILS

I have a lot of peace of mind. Nobody else wanted to take our debts and Freedom has gotten us back to a normal credit rating and our bills paid up.

Jul 23, 2019

We can't thank you enough for sharing your outstanding experience, Michael! We will continue to make sure you're pleased throughout your debt relief program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jose
July 22nd, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

So far everything is going fine. I haven't had any problems with the company. The service is excellent.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you so much for the positive feedback, Jose. It's extremely rewarding to hear how much you've enjoyed our services! Please let us know how we can continue to support your debt free journey. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

July 22nd, 2019 Grand Junction, CO DETAILS

They've worked well with me and they've made it a very simple process to get out of debt. You have to make the commitment to yourself but they work well. The employees are very helpful but sometimes you don't get the answer you want, but they have a process and they take good care of you. I think they are trustworthy and I haven't had any issues with my information. I am very comfortable with my decision to sign up. I knew I would be taking a hit on my credit score at least for a while but not that I have paid of multiple accounts, it is improving every month.

May 07, 2018

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

July 22nd, 2019 Niagara Falls, NY DETAILS

I have recommended Freedom a few times to different members of my family. My bills were out of control and I needed help. They have always been there when I needed to have questions answered and my bills taken care of. I think they are doing a great job and I made an excellent choice.

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you for your kind words! We are proud to know we are delivering great results for you. We will continue to work hard to make sure you reach your financial goals. For any questions or concerns, feel free to contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Cynthia
July 22nd, 2019 Niagara Falls, NY DETAILS

They really doing everything. They are true to their word and it trust them with my account. I think they are wonderful and they've gone out of their way to help me out.

Jul 23, 2019

We appreciate your kind words, Cynthia. It makes us happy to help our clients by providing the best services possible. Keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1(800)655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

James Murphy
July 22nd, 2019 Mankato, MN DETAILS

I am very pleased with this with every step of the progress that I am at so far and I hope that I can get this done by end my program and thanks for trusting even my credit was pretty bad.

Jul 22, 2019

We appreciate you taking out the time to share your experiences with us, James. Thank you for sharing how pleased you are with your services! We also would like to congratulate you on the amazing job you've done in our program. You are making great strides toward a brighter financial future. As the journey continues, please let us know how we can continue to support your every step. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

Tara C.
July 22nd, 2019 Ridgely, MD DETAILS

I signed up two year's ago and I have had a great experience so far. They help every steps of the way to get the collection calls to stop with the letter's they provided. Anytime I have a question I speak to a person on the phone in no time and they are always able to help. I know I still have a long road before everything is handle but I feel I'm in good hands.

Jul 22, 2019

Thank you for your positive feedback, Tara. Congratulations on the amazing amount of progress you've made! It is an absolute honor to accompany your debt free journey. Keep in mind you can monitor every step of the way by logging into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to financial freedom!

Russ
July 22nd, 2019 Phelps, WI

I was way over my head in debt. Freedom has done an amazing job taking care of me. I'll be debt free, and can move on without a large anchor on my back.

Jul 22, 2019

We appreciate the amazing feedback, Russ. Thank you for sharing the benefits gained from enrolling in our program. As you continue the debt free journey, keep in mind you can monitor your progress by logging into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your financial freedom!

Joel Oquain
July 22nd, 2019 Crowley, LA DETAILS

They have worked with me, and are helpful.

Jul 22, 2019

It is our pleasure, Joel, to provide a service that leads you to financial freedom. Thank you for sharing your experiences with us! Please let us know how we can continue to support your debt free journey. Client Services is available 7 days a week to answer any questions that come up along the way. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

david marcum sr
July 22nd, 2019 Golden Valley, AZ DETAILS

I notice that when you do settle with a crediter that they have tacked on so much interest and late charges, that the amount of payoff isn't as good as I thought it would be.

Jul 22, 2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, Mr. Marcum. Our service offers a proven solution at an affordable monthly cost that helps our clients pay down their entire debt; principal, fees, interest and all. The size of the monthly deposit is also a factor, as our program payments are often much lower than the required monthly minimum from creditors, offering clients some cash-flow relief immediately along with lower costs in the long run. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the ongoing settlements, feel free to contact our Client Services team at (800)655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to service your financial needs.

J. Wilson
July 22nd, 2019 Brooklyn, NY

FDR was recommended to me by a past client of their's. I spoke to R.J (FDR rep)and he was very thorough in explaining to me the steps necessary to get my program started. This is my first month into the program, so far i have no complaints. I'd love to do another review in say, 6 months

Jul 22, 2019

Welcome to Freedom Debt Relief! We're thrilled to be a part of your debt free journey. As you continue to make strides toward financial freedom, know that our Client Services team is available 7 days a week to address any questions and/or concerns that come up along the way. We can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to a debt-free future!

George Martell
July 22nd, 2019 Bell, FL DETAILS

Very professional and informative and prompt service

Jul 22, 2019

Welcome to Freedom Debt Relief, Mr. Martell! We're excited for the opportunity to guide you to a brighter financial future. As the journey begins, keep in mind our Client Services team is available 7 days a week to support your every step. You can also chat with us live when logged into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Samuel Mullen
July 22nd, 2019 Le Sueur, MN DETAILS

Good service for what they do. They really help me alot

Jul 22, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Samuel. It's rewarding to know you recognize the benefits of our program. Please let us know how we can continue to support your debt free journey. We appreciate the opportunity to service your financial needs. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Nalani Akahane
July 22nd, 2019 Redwood City, CA

Excellent. If I had any question it was answered without any fuss.

Jul 22, 2019

It is our pleasure, Nalani, to address the questions and/or concerns that come up during your debt free journey. We appreciate you sharing your questions have always been answered to your satisfaction. Keep in mind you have the ability to view your account information at any time by logging into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your financial freedom!

John Stevens
July 22nd, 2019 Louisville, KY DETAILS

I had read great reviews about Freedom Debt Relief while researching companies that might best help me resolve my credit card debt. So far I have been very pleased with the customer service I have received and have received very little harassment from credit card companies up to this point. FDR has taken a great load of stress off of me, and I am very appreciative of that!!

Jul 22, 2019

Welcome to Freedom Debt Relief! It is our pleasure, John, to do the heavy lifting for you. Thank you for sharing the positive experiences you've had since enrolling with us. As your debt free journey begins, know that our Client Services team is available 7 days a week to address any questions and/or concerns that come up along the way. We can be reached at (800) 655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

Dean Phillips
July 22nd, 2019 New Orleans, LA DETAILS

So far you have done everything you said you would. I am very happy with the way your program works. Thank you. I am very much looking forward to my graduation day!

Jul 22, 2019

Thank you for the feedback, Dean. We would like to congratulate you on the amazing progress you've made! You are doing a fantastic job progressing toward graduation. We're very excited to accompany you on your debt free journey. Please let us know how we can continue to support your every step. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Karen
July 22nd, 2019 Lowell, MA DETAILS

I love Freedom Debt Relief. My monthly payments are easy to keep up with and I do not have to worry anymore about my heavy debt. I am so happy that I contacted them about my issues.

Jul 22, 2019

It is our absolute pleasure, Karen, to accompany you on your debt free journey. We would like to congratulate you on a job well done! You are making huge strides toward financial freedom. Be sure to log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com to stay up to date regarding your account details. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Letitia Orrison
July 22nd, 2019 Melbourne, FL DETAILS

Looking to help me get dept relieve.just feel their percentage too high.after all we are trying to get out of dept.

Jul 22, 2019

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us, Ms. Orrison. If you would, please compare our fees to the 100 percent of the debt amount plus any interest and additional late/penalty fees if someone can't meet the monthly required minimum payment. We offer a proven solution at an affordable monthly cost that helps our client pay down their entire debt; principal, fees, interest and all. Also, our program deposits are often much lower than the required monthly minimum from creditors, offering clients some cash-flow relief immediately along with lower costs in the long run, even when accounting for our fee. We are more than happy to discuss any concerns you have about our program. Client Services can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or via email at [email protected] Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to service your financial needs.

Bill
July 22nd, 2019 Pittston, PA DETAILS

Very knowledgeable, awesome negotiators I never thought I would get out of this mess, they are showing me it's possible.

Feb 26, 2019

Thank you for your feedback, Bill. We are thrilled to hear of your positive experience so far and we are looking forward to seeing you debt free very soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

judy miller
July 22nd, 2019 Corning, AR DETAILS

I account that was supposed to be settled in June 2018 two payments was made Synchrony Bank did not accept the third payment it is still not settled every time I call they tell me to call back in 10 days I'm tired of it

Jul 22, 2019

We're sorry to hear of your frustrations, Ms. Miller, regarding the mentioned settlement. Our payment research does need time to investigate the issue. However, we would like an opportunity to speak with you regarding the matter at hand. A team specialist will be reaching out to you shortly. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to service your financial goals.

Tara levy
July 22nd, 2019 Haverhill, MA

Great so far! Very attentive to my needs

Jul 22, 2019

Welcome to Freedom Debt Relief, Tara! We're thrilled for the opportunity to service your financial needs. As you begin your debt free journey, keep in mind you can monitor your every step by logging into your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. You can also chat with a live advocate if you have any questions about your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your financial freedom!

Toni
July 22nd, 2019 Las Vegas, NV DETAILS

Very well satisfied and hope I can get my credit back with your company continuing working with my creditors, thank you

Jul 23, 2019

Thank you for your review, Toni. We are glad to hear you have been satisfied with our services. We look forward to continuing to help you reach all of your financial goals. If there is any other way we can help out, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at www.fdrclient.com. Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Diana
July 19th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

Just knowing that I can breathe and payoff my debts with out all the phone call I was getting.

Jan 18, 2019

These are great things to hear, Diana. Thank you for sharing the positive experiences you had when enrolled in our program. We appreciate the vote of confidence. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Bill
July 19th, 2019 Azle, TX DETAILS

Freedom Debt Relief has helped me take a bad financial situation and turn it around. After an accident, I fell behind on credit accounts and credit cards. I wanted to pay my debt, but with all the calls, mailings, etc., it seemed overwhelming. Freedom Debt Relief was my answer. I was skeptical at first, but now that they have resolved nearly 50% of my accounts, I am a huge supporter. Most of these accounts they have resolved at 25% to 50% of the original value. I have had creditors file court cases which scared me to some degree. However, Freedom Debt Relief appeared in my place, negotiated, and resolved these debts. Customer service has been excellent. Very courteous, caring and willing to make sure you are taken care of with respect. Yes, I make a monthly payment, within my budget, to Freedom Debt Relief to pay debts on my behalf. Overall, I am happy with the services provided by Freedom Debt Relief....and looking back... would do it again. Here is to being debt free in about another 18 months or so. On the road to financial success!

Jul 19, 2019

Thank you so much for your valuable review, Bill! If we can make your life easier, then we have truly done our job. If there is any other way we can help you, don’t hesitate to reach out. You can also check your progress on your Client Dashboard at www.fdr.client.com, or contact Client Services they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!