Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Melanie Kalispell, MT

I think they do a great job. The people are really friendly and helpful. They know what they are talking about and don’t speak in a way that people can’t understand. It takes a lot of the stress off. I couldn’t have done it myself and I really didn’t want to file for bankruptcy and they were able to find a solution and work with me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Melanie, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kathi Trona, CA

Really good customer service. They are always quick to serve you and help with whatever you are calling for. I really appreciate that because good customer service is hard to find these days. It is easy to get information. I think the new visual really helps. It is a really good company.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Kathi! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. If you need any assistance, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jocelyn Ridgewood, NY

Overall I am satisfied. They helped me tremendously with the planning and budgeting and making sure I met my goals in a certain amount of time. If I ask a question, I knew I was given the most accurate answer. They are accommodating and respectful and is the easiest and quickest way to get it done.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jocelyn, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Paz Las Vegas, NV

I am a happy customer of Freedom Debt Relief. I never knew that there is such company that can help me with my debts. I received a flyer/advertisement n the mail and called them to check them out. They were professional in dealing with people like me despair in getting out of debt. They explained the process in detail and what to expect from me and vice versa. Every time I have a question they were there to answer and to resolve any issues. All the employees/agents I spoke were very polite, sincere and compassionate. They also kept me up-to-date of any actions that needed my attention.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Paz! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please be sure to call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 2nd, 2021

Sterling Dailey Blacksburg, SC

Freedom Debt Relief worked for you and they do it fast, but you have to maintain your monthly payments.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Sterling, thank you for reviewing your experience with us. Our program works best when we work as a team, we are very happy to hear that you're happy with your progress! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 30th, 2021

Stephanie Schultz Las Vegas, NV

Enrolling with Freedom Debt Relief was the best course of action I've done after coming to terms that I was way over my head with debt. From my own personal experience Freedom Debt Relief associates have been nothing more than kind and reassuring in my journey to get out of debt. With their helpful associates and helpful articles/videos I've ceased worrying and continue to pay into my account to help speed up the graduation program. I am happy to say that from the nine in my account have been completed, three being paid off and the remaining in negotiations. Another thing that I'd like about it they give you the option to either increase your payments for a faster completion or pay more into when you can.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Stephanie, for taking the time to leave us a review! We're overjoyed to hear about your experience with our team and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 20th, 2021

Marie Long Beach, NY

They have been amazing from the start, truthful, understanding, and always there to answer any questions or concerns that I had! Thank God for them!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Marie, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 20th, 2021

Wesley Richardson

They were good at the start but now that I am about to have everything paid off they are not so good. I have one company in negotiations , but after contacting the company it seems that they wrote off my debt in 2018. Freedom Debt Relief told me it was sent to another company. I was able to contact that company and they told me that they do not have a debt with my name or SSI. I contacted Freedom Debt Relief again with no answer all they say is that they are working on that account.. So who are you working with ??? I ask they if they were putting my money into there pockets for this account and I got no response. Still after 3 months they still have not contacted me nor paid off the accounts I ask them to pay.. they are holding over $9700 of my money and I only owe $5200.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Wesley. We strive to provide great service and provide debt relief. We take feedback very seriously and for those reasons an account specialist will reachout to you shortly regarding your experience. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Nov. 5th, 2021

Marissa Hamid Brooklyn, NY

This company has being a great help. They are very hands on. They take care of everything from beginning to start. Always available to answer questions. They are very knowledgeable. Would recommend this company.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Marissa! It's great to hear you received the utmost level of customer service when speaking with us. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your journey to financial freedom! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 3rd, 2021

Graciela Estrada Tampa, FL

They really help you, they are always there for you And they notified you every time something good is going on for you It was the best decision I have ever made about getting help with my situation

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Graciela. We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive not only debt relief, but also stress relief, as we want the program to feel easy for everyone. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 1st, 2021

Nancy Rogers-Reed Charlotte, NC

As of now freedom dept relief has done exactly what they said they would do. I am extremely happy about the settlements we've reached and I feel like they are doing a good job, working to eliminate my dept.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Nancy. Our negotiations team takes pride in making sure our clients meet their goal of becoming debt-free. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 29th, 2021

Jenifer Taylor Baltimore, MD

Well my experience with Freedom Debt was okay until I received a letter from an attorney threatening legal action against me. I called FDR immediately and everyone that I spoke to acted as if they knew nothing. All I kept hearing was: send us the paperwork and we will send it to the lawyers-which was fine but no one ever got back to me. I called several times and got nothing but the run around. They even asked for my paperwork again(although I faxed it to them). I thought they would put some urgency on the matter but they didn’t. I even called my counselor and texted her, but she did not respond. I only spoke to her if by chance I caught her on the phone after making several attempts. I just felt like there wasn’t any URGENCY on their part!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your feedback., We never mean to disappoint our clients. A debt management specialist will be reaching out regarding your concerns. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Oct. 28th, 2021

June Saint Augustine, FL

I like the progress that is being made on the debts I accumulated. Only thing is the waiting can be a little bit much, but I do understand the process. I feel that I’m headed in the right direction.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

June, thank you for reviewing your experience with us! Rest assured you are in good hands and we're working hard to obtain great settlements on your accounts. We want to make sure we're not just settling your debt but also being able to reduce your debt. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 15th, 2021

David Riva New London, WI

So far things are going great. I have had several accounts closed/settled and one judgment fixed . Today I will be turning in another judgement hopefully it will go as smooth as the other.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

David, thank you for sharing a review of your experience with us. We are happy to see your progress so far! We understand legal accounts can be difficult, but we are here by your side every step of the way! We are committed to providing customer satisfaction and you have our full attention 7 days of the week. Please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Oct. 15th, 2021

Gail Matthews Brandon, MS

FDR gives me peace of mind. I know I’m being taken care of. They work hard to negotiate my debt and help me thru the process. I can’t wait to graduate!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Gail, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 26th, 2021

Carolyn Hazleton, PA

When I researched debt relief companies I found this one to be top rated. Reaching out to customer service to ask questions was very easy and they answered all my questions and concerns.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Carolyn. Our top goal is to make sure we support our clients every step toward a brighter financial future. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 11th, 2021

Mike D Hyattsville, MD

I contacted this company about helping to get my interest rates reduced. They told me they would, but after 25 days had only contacted two of my creditors. When I called to find out what was going on they said they normally wait until people are 3 months behind and then are able to negotiate reduced rates or get debt forgiveness. I explained that was not what I wanted and we parted ways amicably. I would not recommend them because they did not do what they said they would do.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Mike, thank you for your feedback. Settlements and negotiations are dependent on accumulating sufficient funds in order to settle the debt, which takes time. We're sorry if you feel you weren't informed enough about our program. We work constantly to improve how we communicate with our clients at every stage of their program, so thank you for your feedback and know that we are working on it.

Nov. 10th, 2021

Kenneth Brooks Madison, AL

We were trying to get out of our timeshare and called the timeshare freedom debt company to assist. They were charging $3k and the other company we were thinking about using, was going to charge us $7k. Needless to say, we went to the timeshare site and saw a link to get out of the timeshare that would only cost $1k. We went the route of $1k and actually got out of the timeshare. I was disappointed that the freedom debt company did not mention for us to check that out, but i guess they are in business to make money.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Kenneth, thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We strive to provide great service and provide debt relief. We take feedback very seriously and for those reasons an account specialist will reach out to you shortly regarding your experience. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Nov. 10th, 2021

Shannon Flaherty Tuscaloosa, AL

I have never had a company go above and beyond for me like this. Every time I get off the phone with a rep from FDR I'm left thinking "wow this company knows how to be amazing at helping people and executing the task. I can't thank FDR enough.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Terrific feedback, Shannon. Hearing that we've gone above and beyond for you is beyond rewarding! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Oct. 4th, 2021

Maureen Reagan Collegeville, PA

I never believed that I would ever see the light at the end of the tunnel. Shame on me! They were very helpful every step of the was. It was like having a guardian angel right next to me. Any question was never too silly or stupid. They instilled in me a deep trust. I have recommended them to my friends. They are truly amazing!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Terrific feedback, Maureen. Hearing that you are now able to see the light at the end of the tunnel is beyond rewarding! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Sep. 27th, 2021

Mary Jane Woodman Urbandale, IA

I am most grateful for the debt assistance I have received from FDR. They have provided me with a viable solution to being over my head with debt that only continued to push me further and further into debt. Now I have a goal in achieving a debt free status.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, Mary, on the progress you've made! You are aggressively making your way toward your financial freedom. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Sep. 22nd, 2021

Barbara Neff Slatington, PA

It's amazing how many of my credit card have been taken care of because of consolidating my dating my credit card payments add payments through freedom from debt relief. I have 2 more to go and they're all paid. I am grateful for their help getting me out of the situation and put myself in.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, Barbara, on the progress you've made! You are aggressively making your way toward your financial freedom. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Sep. 21st, 2021

Yvonne Melchor El Paso, TX

I started with Freedom Debit Relief as soon the pandemic started I was hit hard max my credit cards they understand stood and was able to help with my debit. I couldn’t be any happier with them no hassles they did what they say they are going to do! They give me a piece of mind

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Terrific feedback, Yvonne. Hearing that our service has provided you with peace of mind is beyond rewarding! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Sep. 16th, 2021

Sherree L Rogers Ossian, IN

They were very helpful about explaining the program and how it works. Took me step by step in tell me what I needed to do and how to do it. In the being they reached out to me letting me know how everything was going. The dashboard is fantastic. The only thing I miss is that personal touch that I had in the beginning.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, Sherree! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts, exceptional team, and resources available. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 16th, 2021

Erica Newhart Bedford, TX

I've only been working with Freedom Debt Relief for less than a year, but I could not be more pleased with the support I have received thus far. I have felt nothing but confident and secure knowing that my debt is being resolved in a professional way. I have already received two settlements and look forward to their continued assistance!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Erica, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Lupe Karnes City, TX

FDR has worked diligently to resolve my debt. Have stayed in touch with me through the process with care and concern. They are very trustworthy and are available anytime I need them. I recommend them to anyone who needs help with their credit card debt or other debts that need attention if you’re having a hard time handling it yourself.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Lupe! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Michaella Esters Bellevue, NE

This company truly cares. I have never ever sent something in or left a message and have no one get back to me. They ALWAYS respond within 24-48 hours. They are nice people and seem not to judge when we speak. I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful company to work with.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Michaella! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always have your back. Please be sure to call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

James Tucson, AZ

It's pretty easy. They kept in contact with me by email. I am in a much better place than when I started. I had a couple of credit card companies sue me and they took care of that.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, James! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions regarding your program. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

NICHOLAS D'AMBROSIO Boynton Beach, FL

well first a five year debt was settled for the full amount--while other debts were settled for 53-54% of total debt--second I recently found out a debt that was settled you are only paying $5.00 a month and I was not aware of this and thought based on your numbers there was less then $1,000 left

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations on the progress you've made, Mr. D'Ambrosio. We are honored to have accompanied the journey. In reviewing your account, we see you recently spoke with a member of Client Services regarding the matter. However, it sounds like you may still have concerns. An account specialist will be reaching out to you shortly concerning the matter. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief the opportunity to serve your financial needs.

Jun. 21st, 2021

Mary Harmon Boonville, MO

Up until now they were great, very pleased. Our last account has drug on forever. I feel now the longer it takes the more money they will get out of us. We have to wait to pay off last account with money already available to collect their fees. That is costing us that much more. We were to of graduated as of 2/15/21 and we are still paying into it. We want it over.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you voicing your concerns regarding your account, Ms. Harmon. Rest assured, FDR does not benefit in any way from keeping clients enrolled longer than necessary. We share the common goal of graduating you from the program as soon as financially possible. An opportunity to review the matter further would be appreciated. An account specialist will be reaching out to you shortly. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Jun. 21st, 2021

Shirley Murphy Eau Claire, WI

Very knowledgeable and sincere. The agent I worked with really took his time explaining things every step of the way. Very positive and encouraging. I felt comfortable and I fell I have put my trust into the best program out there. I wouldn’t hesitate to Recommend FDR to any family or friend! Very patient and understanding and gave me confidence in myself and the program. They really make a difference.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Shirley, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 4th, 2021

NITA M CA

From the start all the customer service and the account reps are very knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. The process of getting into the program was quick and stress free. Only in a few months of enrollment, FDR already helping me getting 2-3 settlements. And I love the on line account dashboard very easy to access, to read and easy to upload any documents related to the debt free process and also a lot of useful links or videos for the program. Overall I am a Happy Customer. -YM-

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, Nita! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We work very hard to ensure our clients are able to receive not only debt relief but also stress relief, as we want the program to feel easy for everyone. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 2nd, 2021

Christine Muncie, IN

The best thing for me at FDR is the customer care. For the first three months I was doubtful but when I saw the amount of the negotiated settlement, my doubts began to go down. Finally a big debt was negotiated and cut in half. That was wonderful news for me. In the period during which I had my doubts, I called FDR often but each time I did, the agent settled my doubt. And each and every one sounded caring and very respectful of my economic problems. I am now pleased with the way FDR is resolving my debts and I recommend the company without a doubt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Christine, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear about your success thus far and we look forward to you becoming debt-free. Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 30th, 2021

April Lipp Nelsonville, OH

Freedom has been over the top with their customer service. They work to get you the best settlements. At times it was hard understanding the payment structures but trust me when I say trust it and go with it because it truly will play out in YOUR best interest. I was very skeptical in choosing this route to get out from under alot a debt but it WORKS and I am happy that I trusted Freedom!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello, April! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you need any assistance. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 24th, 2021

Sandra Martinez

I live in Puerto Rico which was devastated Hurricane Maria, had no electricity for months so leaving with a generator Expensive needed financial help not to go toward Bankruptcy and FDR showed me a way out and some Peace. Great Staff that explained process till I felt I could confided,any way they have helped me get back on track,highly recommend it

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Snadra. We listen to our client's needs and find options to help them be successful. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Eileen Rozelle Leavenworth, KS

They are always prompt to let me know what debt is being worked on. Up to date on when debt is written off. I totally appreciate all the help thy are giving me, when I didn't know what to do first about my debts. So far, there is nothing I dislike about this company. They have been keeping me informed, as to where I stand in regard to my debts. Thank you

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share with us, Eileen. We are thrilled you're using the Customer Service Dashboard to keep track of your progress. If you have any questions just give us a call at 800-655-6303, our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Lou Ann Badger Fallon, NV

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief has been wonderful. From the first day I talked to the rep from Freedom Debt Relief things have moved along great. It has taken awhile and probably has awhile to go before it is all taken care of. I appreciate their help and the way they have handled my case (I suppose that is what you would call it. I appreciate how they have handled the whole experience by keeping the information and my using them confidential. The whole experience has truly been amazing!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Lou Ann, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and if you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Raymond Graham Mc Leansville, NC

From day one I’m extremely satisfied with the courtesy & professional service I received. You can sense of genuine concern about you’re debt. The fees are reasonable and the whole process was very rewarding although I won’t graduate til around May 2023.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Raymond, thank you for the great feedback. We deliver complete customer satisfaction. We are here every step of the way and strive to help you save money and time. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

May. 18th, 2021

Patricia Black Meridian, MS

Awesome experience. Freedom Debt Relief has eased my mind. They have resolved almost all of my accounts. And the monthly payments are within my budget; much less than trying to pay each of my accounts myself. The thought of filling bankruptcy is completely gone. I’m so grateful to Freedom Debt Relief!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Patricia, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we will always be here for you. If you need any assistance, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 22nd, 2021

Trista H Buffalo, NY

I have had nothing but positive experiences with this company. They explained how the program worked so well in the beginning and kept me informed of every step along the way. Very helpful customer service. They were very accommodating when I needed adjustments as well. Extremely happy with my experience.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your amazing feedback, Trista. It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts. Thank you for the opportunity to serve your financial needs. Remember to log into your Client Dashboard for important communications and updates regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide to financial freedom.

Mar. 30th, 2021

Devendra K.C. Allen, TX

Great! Excellent service . In my experience FDR is always dedicated to its clients.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Devendra. We are thrilled to accompany your journey to financial freedom. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step! Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Dec. 1st, 2021

Shaydi Kat Huntsville, AL

They have been so helpful in helping me clear my debt. I never thought I would get rid of it

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review, Shaydi. Our negotiations team takes pride in making sure our clients meet their goal of becoming debt-free. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 29th, 2021

Anita Lewis Evansville, IN

When I first contacted FDR, I was really worried that they could not help me and that the plan they wanted me to agree to, would not work. I was really scared. I almost backed out of the agreement. I am so glad I decided not to. I have been in the program long enough that I have accepted a settlement agreement with many creditors and only have one left to settle. I made my payments every month and FDR followed through on the rest. I even found a way to pay extra a couple of times, which also speed up the process. Thanks to FDR, I am on my way to getting myself back where I needed to be financially. We all make mistakes at times. I know I did, by letting my credit card debt get out of hand. The responsible thing for me to do was to realize I needed to address this problem, learn more about money management, and move forward. I also love their website! There are so many tools and so much valuable information on the website. I can also see what statis all of my accounts are in, what payments are being made, and the balance of my dedicated account. The honesty and dedication of FDR are amazing. Working through their program has been one of the best decisions I have made!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Anita, we cannot tell you how happy it makes us to hear about your experience! We're elated to be able to assist you along your debt-free journey and we'll always have your back. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 20th, 2021

Eric Krupnick Ellicott City, MD

For now I'm going to give 5 stars. I may update this later. I love how nice, understanding, and amazing everyone at freedom is in customer service. I've talked to multiple people, and everyone has been great. So far I've settled two of my cards , which I'm do excited about. On what to improve is perhaps negotiating debt? I'd like to talk to someone who does the negotiating. I'm reading, and learning a lot on how all of this is done. I recently rejected my third offer because previously my own credit company offered me a much lower settlement. I'm praying freedom can negotiate a better settlement. Things have been hard financially before covid, more so since then, and now with job changes, etc. I just want to be debt free soon with the best deal possible. Thank you freedom for all you are doing for me. So really I would like to be involved more in the process of how negotiating is done. So 5 stars at this point.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Eric, we cannot tell you how happy it makes us to hear about your experience! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 14th, 2021

Karol Braz Gloucester, MA

I enrolled in sept 2020. I had 20,400 dollars in debt. One thing you need to know is that when you stop paying your credit cards you accrue more debt. They resolve it based on the accrued debt. The percent in the amount they settled is based on the new accrued debt due to not paying your credit cards. Biggest thing is to put as much as possible to the debt monthly. I was a client who paid my bills on time but was not making headway. It was difficult not paying my bills. Put that money to paying down that debt. Trust them, relax and enjoy not being stressed. Your credit score will plummet. Make sure you don’t have to move anytime soon. Good luck!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Karol, for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 2nd, 2021

Jeannie Orlowski Rockland, MA

I spoke to Mike who was an amazing person to talk with. He explained in detail the things that would happen, so I was not surprised. I was alarmed when my credit score tanked, because even though I was hugely in credit card debt, I was keeping them paid, but with Covid and all things that went on I had to resort to this. I am not unhappy I did. I believe not having a credit card and only a debit card is teaching me to settle the urges to purchase when you just cannot, you don't have the money. I am very grateful that I am able to settle some debt, and work on creating an 800 credit score in the very near future. Thank you for your help Freedom Debt Relief

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jeannie, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our team takes pride in making sure our clients are supported throughout the process and we'll always be right by your side. Please call us at 800-655-6303 if you have any questions. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 22nd, 2021

Alison A Durell Glen Burnie, MD

Retirement is supposed to be a nice time in one's life, even if one isn't able to spend extravagantly or travel. However, my retirement turned into some kind of nightmare due to 2 years of fraudulent assault on my bank, credit cards, and taking out new loans. I was fighting a never ending cycle in which some companies would not accept fraud mediations. I was overpaying on my 2 credit cards but interest rates kept balances high. I had a spinal cord injury leaving me disabled and with many medical expenses. It was obvious my pension and SS were no longer able to deal with it all. I needed to take action and stop being a victim. I saw an ad for Freedom Debt and placed an inquiry. No sooner had I completed that form, Chris called from the company ! We spent the rest of the afternoon discussing the program and getting setup. Chris made it so easy to talk about the embarrassing subject of debt. Never have I experienced such an "enjoyable" time on a dreaded topic. Chris was realistic but also helped me feel hopeful that with effort, things could improve. My followup call with Kelly was also a very personable and encouraging one. She went over my Dashboard pointing out different areas to become familiar with. It has been awhile since I've experienced outstanding customer service. I feel a great sense of hope and comfort knowing that this company truly seems to be about its customers.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Alison, we cannot tell you how happy it makes us to hear about your experience! We take pride in making sure our clients meet their goals of becoming debt-free and we'll always be right by your side. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 19th, 2021

Thomas Salter Fort Myers, FL

I am very grateful to Freedom Debt Relief. I could not get my financial situation under control after my wife that passed over 8 years ago. I was still paying my bills but only minimum payments. The more I owed the more might credit score was going down. I finally feel now that I've been with Freedom Debt Relief for over a year and a half that my financial status it's getting better and better. After having 9 creditors I owed, I only have one left to settle with. I am very excited about having my credit is paid off. Thank you so much Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thomas, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're elated to hear that we were able to assist you along your financial journey and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 20th, 2021

Because of coronavirus we had three factories shut down and I lost several hundred clients and I could not make payments. I am very happy I went through freedom with everything that has happened. They will got to bat foy you. Most of the accounts were settled for half or less. I am happy with that. Whenever we had a question or problem, they were right there. Whenever something got settled. They text me to see if I agree to the settlement.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Anonymous, thank you for the kind review. We understand that our client's financial conditions can change especially during a worldwide pandemic. We are here every step of the way to help you to move forward and resolve your debt. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 5th, 2021

Ronda

Everybody I’ve talked to has been very pleasant. I am very happy with the employees. Every time I called because I needed help with something or I needed to lower my payment because of covid, they were very helpful and pleasant. It seemed like it took longer than they set out with. It was supposed to be within three years and it has been almost five and I am almost done. I don’t know why it took so long.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ronda, Thank you for taking the time to leave honest feedback for us. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!”

Jan. 5th, 2021