Backed by our $200 Guarantee! Learn More

9.2

How is this calculated?

Tina

Madison, WI
Freedom Debt Relief was referred to me by a friend and colleague who had used it. I decided to give it a shot. It took 4 years and a few months, but I’m now debt free! I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders. They also work with a law firm that can help with any hiccups in the process. I would recommend FDR.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Tina! It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Kristie Ferriss

Hixson, TN
I was not pressured into the debt relief program nor was I made to feel less of a person because I chose this option. I was walked through each step of the process and it was explained thoroughly. I am very happy with my decision.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Kristie, We are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

linda richardson

Amarillo, TX
I was finally able to put my credit card debt behind me. They made it easy and work for my budget, they worked with my creditor's and got me the best settlement. I was able to pay off even sooner than I expected and the dashboard was always available to let me know my progress. I am credit card debt free now and it feels Great!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Linda, we are happy to hear that you're pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Ruby

Catonsville, MD
Wanted to consolidate my debts instead of paying so many. I've gotten along very well and they keep me informed when something is ready to be settled. To date I've had no problems; everything is going well.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ruby, It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Michelle Williams

Godley, TX
I have only been with the company a couple months and the initial contact was great. Pam M was awesome to work with. After we were enrolled in the program, I had scheduled my first follow up call and it came after the scheduled hour time frame, so I couldn’t take call. I got a message to reschedule, so I did and no one ever called. I then called and spoke to someone in Customer Service who advised that she would note my file. I received yet another notification to schedule a call so I did and still no one ever called. A couple of days later another notification came and I scheduled a call for last Wednesday, and FINALLY, someone called. I must say I was disappointed. Keep in mind this was my first call after having enrolled in the program and the only information I got from the call was the email address and phone number for customer support. I had anticipated going over how to navigate the dashboard and steps that had been taken place so far. I had to learn to do that on my own. I was asked if I had any questions, and I am sure I do, but without a full understanding of what is taking place and what to expect, how would I know what to ask? To be honest, the person who called didn’t really seem to know any more than I did, and the entire call lasted less than 10 minutes. Imagine my surprise as well when I was told there would be no more scheduled calls going forward. No follow-ups, no check-ins, just here’s our contact information and good luck! Now don’t get me wrong, I am not sorry we signed up for the program. Our largest loan has already been negotiated and settled within the first month, and that alone was a huge relief. And we expect to see more settlements follow. It was just a little disheartening that the company we have enlisted the help of, and entrusted with our financial well-being, seems to lack the level of service we expected.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Michelle, thank you for your feedback. We are actively looking for ways to better communicate with our clients. It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Tom

Atlanta, GA
I have dealt with other debt settlement companies. Freedom from Debt Relief is far superior than the others. Communication from them has been exceptional. Ease of establishing relationship was straight forward, not complicated at all. Their customer representatives are patient, understanding and helpful. I highly recommend them if your debt circumstances require it. A+ in my book.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Tom, we are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Ed Monnet

Austin, TX
I had gotten myself into some financial trouble and freedom debt relief was a huge help! I talked to someone for a few minutes and they helped me assess my debts and options. I was setup on a payment plan that coordinated with my pay schedule. They were able to cut my debt in about half and got things resolved quickly. They were great about sending messages when I needed to fill out documents and really helped me with handling calls and letters. I am now out of debt and on the right path. Just be patient and make sure to keep up with the payments.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Ed! It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Joel Clark

Melvin, MI
Started the program in July 2019 and Graduated June 2022, one year earlier than anticipated. They have a great customer service team to answer any questions you have and definitely sign up for their legal services only $12 a month and I needed them with 3 different accounts and they took care of everything I only had one form to sign. Everything went very smoothly and the payment schedule is very flexible I was able to do a split payment to make budgeting easier. I am now clear of $27,000 of Credit card debt thanks to Freedom Debt Relief!!!!!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Joel! It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Leon Wood

Waldorf, MD
I truly believe it it wasn't for FDR I would have filed bankrupt, but a long story I'll make this plain and clear I would recommend this company to anyone that's having bent problems, I will be able to pay off my $24,000 debt a little over 3years thanks to GET thank You so much

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Leon our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Charles Crossman

Saint Augustine, FL
The financial "system" FDR uses has enabled me to turn my financial problems around. To the extent I have a couple of credit cards where the card company has increased my credit limit. And the "biggy", I recently applied for a VA home loan and was approved up to 400k.

Beverly Brian

Palm Harbor, FL
I was in the program for 4 yrs and then was offered a loan, with the Consolidated Loan part of the company and totally was misunderstanding the loan officer because of previous talks I had with him and told him that I could not pay more than I'm paying now, and that I pd that amount in two payments so when I went through the contract the amount of my monthly payment was the amount was less than my current amount I had been paying freedom debt and so I thought the amounts was listed as being taken out bimonthly I understood that at that figure would be divided in half because that's how I had discussed it ,, but when it came to start paying the loan payments my payment was double the amount I had been paying and now at the age of 78 I am worse of financially than I have ever been in my life, it's devastating. The loan officer never came out and said this amount will be a total of the number shown.. it did give numbers listed that were options, but I understood by monthly as the $371 was to be divided into two payments instead of a total of $742 as a payment.. now I cannot pay that payment and they will not work with me..

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Beverly we are sorry to hear about your experience and appreciate reaching out. We have forwarded your mentioned concerns to a Consolidation Plus representative for review.

Luisa F. Victorio

Annapolis, MD
Almost all of my debts were settled without any hazzle. I am down to one so I am very very happy with the outcome. People should trust Freedom Debt Relief because they provide excellent work and thus provide excellent results. Thank you again FDR.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Luisa we are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Richard

They check up on us and I get good emails keeping us informed so that was that was good. They have just been forthcoming. I'm glad we did, it was the best decision we made. They're good company and they taking care of us really well.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Richard thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! Its always great to hear that you're happy with the program and the choice that you made, to allow us to help you in your journey to financial freedom!. We look forward to you achieving your goals of becoming debt-free. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Linnette

Everytime I had a question they would answer it, and their answers were great and they did as much as possible to help me. They're very ordinary and they give you enough time to gather your finances to establish the payment that you'd be able to make monthly. I'm just very happy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Linnette It's great to hear you received the utmost level of customer service when speaking with us. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your journey to financial freedom. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Joe Beutler

Anaheim, CA
So far I have one settlement covered and I couldn’t be happier! Keep it up Freedom Debt Relief! So glad I listened to my buddy who referee this!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Joe! We are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Danny Bustamante

TX
What I like about FDR is their ability to resolve credit issues in a timely manner. Also, it is easy to get a representative on the phone if I need any questions answered.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Danny, thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us! We are happy to hear that you feel supported while working with us. We work very hard to ensure our clients experience debt relief and stress relief. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Anyssa Lerio

Stockton, CA
Working with FDR, I was able to track down my debts a lot easier. I’m so glad I discovered FDR because it helped me straighten out my financial problems.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Anyssa! We are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Kimberly Shadrake

Davis, CA
They resolve debts in lump sums with companies which helps us have low settlement offers, however the settlement fee can add up quickly, so be prepared to watch your first deposits go towards those settlement fees.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Kimberly, we are happy to see your program progress and savings! If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Melissa Espinoza

Marshalltown, IA
The company was very helpful with dealing with my debt. They explained everything in a way that I could understand. They were very efficient and kept up to date on all of my debts.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Melissa, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

HILLARY-HEIDI BERNDT

Detroit, MI
The initial people I'll talked with were amazing. I only had trouble when my bank shut down my account because I was not paying on my credit card. FDR told me to either get a new bank or pull that debt out of the program. They were not much help with this.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Hillary, we are happy to hear that you're pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Gloria Medina

Brooklyn, NY
I had the best experience with Freedom Debt Relief. They gave me the ease of mind I needed. The way they worked out my debt was amazing. I couldn’t be in better hands. Thanks so much.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Gloria, thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us! We are happy to hear that you feel supported while working with us. We work very hard to ensure our clients experience debt relief and stress relief. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Darin Gard

Ashburn, VA
Just to give a little update on my situation. I started the program to resolve 4 depts. I was told the program would be 44 payments and I could expect a roughly 1/2 savings on the dept settlements, as long as I didn't miss any dedicated account deposits. Well the company resolved 3 of the four depts. 63 payments later not missing any monthly payments they stopped taking payments and stopped completely working on the dept. I tried really hard to get good communication but you can never talk to anyone that is working on the dept just an operator that says they will call you and never do. Finally they gave me back the dedicated account and I am finishing resolving the last dept on my own. After looking at the fees payed Freedom Dept to settle the dept and the extra two years to not fix the problem. I would honestly say I lost money using this company. I am glad that I am no longer sending money into a company to hold it an charge me a monthly fee. (Little miracles do happen!!!)

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Darin, we are sorry to hear you feel this way about your program. We appreciate your feedback and will use this as a way to better assist our clients. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Luke Carnes

Pearl, MS
I have confidence in your program however there are aspects that concern me. I feel the fees are high and some are unexplained. The resolution of settlements seem slow and one account was written off then a settlement was reached with an assigned 3rd party debt collector which appears to have added an extra fee! There are certain smaller accounts that I feel should have been settled first. Take your fees out in smaller amounts over time to allow more funds to be used for settlements.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Luke! We are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Brenda Tyler

IL
This is a real planing you stick to it and if you want to get out of debt!! The people that I've interacted with from freedom debt are amazingly nice and if you have a bump in the road this company will work with you.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Brenda, it is great to hear that you have been committed through this process! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sheila

San Diego, CA
Professional, reliable, good communication all that and handling my debt! My program will wrap up in a little less than 2 years and things have gone smoothly the whole way. Such a relief to have this burden handled!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Sheila, we are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Blanca Perez

Los Angeles, CA
Love the entire program I didn't felted ever miss treated or pushed around to make payments or to be haras at all!! The true I got surprised when I saw that a graduated the program

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Blanca, thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us! We are happy to hear that you feel supported while working with us. We work very hard to ensure our clients experience debt relief and stress relief. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jim Hock

Irving, TX
FDR did what they said they would. If I ever had a question or a concern they were very easy to get in touch with. What a financial relief. I can already feel the results in my credit score going up. Thank You FDR

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jim, it is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Lynnette Aviles

Orlando, FL
I love that I do not have to make the calls myself to these creditors, it saves me so much time! This program is a blessing and came to me just when I needed it the most! Would recommend to EVERYONE!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Lynette! We are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

john sturm

Niles, OH
This is a very good company to deal with. They take care of everything for you, and are very efficient and professional. I would highly recommend them to everyone. I was very happy with my results!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi John, thank you for sharing such positive feedback with us! We are happy to hear that you feel supported while working with us. We work very hard to ensure our clients experience debt relief and stress relief. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

D

East Meadow, NY
What I found helpful, was their openness of explaining what was needed to overcome my debt, and the structure & constant encouragement that I found not only necessary, but welcomed in achieving my goal.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for reviewing your experience! We not only want to provide you with the best customer service and savings, but we also want to provide you with the necessary tools to achieve and maintain a brighter financial future! Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Luis

Clermont, FL
Reps have a knowledgeable background and willingness to help me. Always keep in touch on the progress I am making. Always answers my questions directly.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are so happy to hear you are pleased with our customer service, Luis! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

urbanmate64

Saint Helen, MI
I love that FDR is helping me get out of debt and it is so easy to do. I just make my payments and they do the rest. I have struggle for years to get out of debt and with the help of Freedom Debt Relief I am finally able to do so.

Larry Cooper

Fayetteville, NC
I like the fact that I don't have to stress about making ends meet every month now because FDR is working to resolve or decrease the amount I owe to my creditors. I honestly didn't trust the process at first but today I'm confident my debt problems will be resolved. Thank you, Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Larry, we are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Beatriz Chora

Long Beach, CA
When start the program. I have many problems. First court. And many calls. Its too much stress. Freedom. Took my problems. They made very. goog agreements. And now. I am very happy.already pay. Freedom Everybody thank you so much. Help me. of lot 😘😘

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Beatriz, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kim Carroll

Amarillo, TX
They are taking care of all the work with dealing on getting my credit cards down to a lower pay off. All I have to do is agree and each month we agreed on how much I could afford to have taken out of my account to pay for these and they let me know @ time it will take.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Kim! It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Curt Thomas

Hopkins, MN
My experience with FDR has been nothing short of exceptional. When I began the program, it was estimated that it would take 4 years to clear the enrolled debt. It actually took 2.5 years! Being debt free is absolutely liberating. I would highly recommend FDR to anyone.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Curt! We are happy to hear that you're pleased with your progress! We like to make sure that our clients remain successful! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Heather Dees

Tupelo, MS
We have had a great experience with FDR. The customer service is amazing and the communication it top notch! I never have to wonder what is happening to my dedicated amount, and I can trust that FDR is taking care of business!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Heather, thank you for sharing your experience! It's great to hear you received the utmost level of customer service when speaking with us. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your journey to financial freedom. Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Carroll A. Farmer

I really appreciate this program. It is helping me become debt free as I start to transition towards retirement. The legal services have been instrumental with their services. My only issue is the contact us. The responses seem like they are from someone that doesn't know the program. They were not helpful.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Carroll Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Romanita

It was very helpful and easy to understand the way they gave me information. They're always there to help you and solve any problems you have with them. I've been doing very well with them. Very very happy with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Romanita we are thrilled to accompany you in your journey to financial freedom. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Luz

I needed help. Yes they always kept me updated with everything. They were very open with me, they spoke to me freely, they explain everything and they really do with me. Very satisfied.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Luz we are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Jennifer Schott

Pasadena, TX
We joined them after having all our questions answered and fears put to rest that this was a "scam" company like so many others we looked into were. The program and website is really easy to understand and the team has been great. The program deposits work and communication is easy and reliable. I can't say enough good about the program, and I am looking forward to seeing the end of the program and its benefits. 5/5 recommend.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jennifer, we are thrilled to see your program and process go smoothly and effectively. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Cruz Rosas Ponce

Stockton, CA
Good at explaining things. before when I called to speak to a representative it was quick now it's taking more longer on weight line wait time I have my answers right away when I speak with a customer bill no problem I have is that my dashboard can I get into it I have a very frustrated so I called rather than to dashboard

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for reviewing your experience Cruz. We are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.

Rosemary Clark

Lake Worth, FL
God bless everyone in the "Freedom Debt Relief" family. Everyone have graciously reflected a demeanor of congenial and obliging professionalism and a worldly awareness when discussing personal and financial concerns. In addition, the employees have illustrated the necessary skills of maintaining a cheerful outlook that is necessary when reaching out to the multifaceted clients that the Freedom Debt Relief family are determined to reach out and assist those people whose misfortune have left them discouraged and affected by sadness and remorse. This aspiring company have earned "our" undeniable blessings for their steadfast honesty and trustfulness that they have genuinely earned. Their distinction of reaching out to others with positive encouragement and mindful gracious earnestness. This reflects the extraordinary abundance of pride in the company's continuing determination to alleviate the adversities of these people's overwhelming and disparaging financial position. The essential ingredients of superior and long-standing fundamentals that the employees displays makes this company a beneficial enlightenment in the community. This assures our awareness of the many undeniable and encouraging blessings to everyone in the community.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Rosemary we are honored to be your solution to financial relief and we are honored to be your partners in your journey. On behalf of the Freedom Family, we look forward to your continued success and we will remain by your side through this journey. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as your guide.

David Graham

Tampa, FL
FDR is a great alternative if you find yourself in a situation that you are unsure of how to get out of. Prior to, and over the pandemic, my family found ourselves in a situation I could not find a path out of. Freedom Debt Relief both found and created the alternative path we needed. It is not for everyone. It has definitely created a sense of commitment and pressure that I unfortunately needed. The staff is wonderful and nearly all successfully balance the role of both financial and emotional counselors in a time that is difficult and stressful for all. External circumstances, combined with my own personal choices, put me in a situation that seemed untenable. I could not be more appreciative and grateful to FDR for the help and guidance they have provided. I am about 1/2 of the way through but feel I have rounded the corner. Stress-wise, this has been one of the most painful I have experienced in 40+ year history. I now find a light as the end of the tunnel and would not be here without Freedom Debt Relief.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

David It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Laurie

Almond, NY
It's very good it helped me a lot. Maybe their fees are higher than I wanted. They always answer my questions and they respond quickly. They sent me a text or email, maybe both, letting me know that there's been update or if there's something I have to approve and where and what's going to be coming up next. They just they keep me updated ahead of time.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are happy to hear that, Laurie. We understand that some people may find our fees to be high but keep in mind that even with our settlement fee, maintenance fee, and taxes, those totals could not exceed the compound rates like credit cards. We encourage you to speak with our Client Services team to learn what options are available that would allow you to accelerate your Graduation Path. Client Services is available 7 days a week to support your financial needs. Your feedback is valued. Thank you for trusting Freedom Debt Relief to serve your financial needs.

Michelle

Zavalla, TX
I get messages through my email as well as phone calls and letters always keeping up to date with everything if I need to authorized a settlement or anything the details. They get me the information I need it within a timely manner. They've always answered every question that I have, always available anytime I call and doesn't take long to get a hold of the customer service representative. I feel great about it. I had no issues with them, they do not bug they do not encouraged me to do anything that I'm not comfortable with I have nothing but positive and good dealing with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Your amazing feedback is appreciated, Michelle. We're honored to be your solution to financial relief. We hope to continue providing a supportive and pleasant atmosphere for you. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your financial freedom!

Joseph Leahy

Ocean Bluff, MA
From my initial contact with FDR through almost 3 years in the program, I have never had a bad experience with any of the service reps. I have 9 accounts in the program and all but 1 has been resolved. They do what they say they will do. If you stick with the programmed savings deposits as required, their system works. Yes you should be prepared to take a credit score hit, but the program beats making minimum payments for the rest of your life. The $$ you are saving in the long run is substantial and you can control how fast the system works for you

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Joseph, for sharing your exciting feedback with us today! It's always great to hear clients share how pleased they are with our service efforts and exceptional team. Always feel free to connect with us when support is needed. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to reach your financial goals.

Angela D Collard

Oklahoma City, OK
My Revvi account number changed after enrolling and each thing sent in to FDR is rejected as not enrolled. Very frustrating to say the least.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Angela, sorry to hear that you are having a hard time, We urge you to contact us to discuss your complaint. You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

judy green

Everytime i have a question they answer me. No matter how many times i have called they are always thesame.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Judy, we are happy to hear that you are happy with our service efforts! Our goal is to ensure our clients feel comfortable and confident with us at all times! Keep up the great work, and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling 1(800)655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Alvin Isip

Irvine, CA
I’ve been great to enroll in their program, they did a good job, it helps me a lot from my debt to settle.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us Alvin, we are excited to work with you towards your brighter financial future! Please reach out to customer service at (800) 655-6303 or [email protected] for any additional help you may need.