Best Company badge 10,000 Reviews Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.3

Eddie

The entire experience was great. Everything we were told would happen did happen. Only surprise was the final debt with American Express which was very irritating. However, it was finally resolved and we are finished with the program. Just stick to the program and will work. Thank you so much Freedom Debt Relief!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

This is wonderful to hear, Eddie! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! Huge congrats to you for being debt free - you did it!!

Nov. 15th, 2023

Erica Vela

I like the program. Unfortunately the dashboard has not been working for me, but I do receive updates frequently.

Sassofras112

They are extremely wonderful to work! I was hesitant at first- but the program has made my life a lot easier

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're delighted to hear that we've been able to make a positive impact on your life! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. If you ever have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help!

Apr. 12th, 2024

Ann Brown

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ann, thank you so much for taking the time to submit this wonderful review and making this video for us. We cannot wait to share this with our team. Thank you for allowing us to guide you in this journey! Keep up the great work!

Susan Santa Maria, CA

Great company to work with. I was drowning in debt and didn't see a way out. I took out a lot of high interest loans/credit cards so was really in need of help. Have been with Freedom Debt Relief for about 5 years and it has really paid off greatly! My credit score has increased by over 200 and is continuing to go up. I am close to being debt free and have learned to stay away from high interest loans and credit cards. A huge learning experience! Most of my debts were cut in half and no more continuing interest. Very easy to talk to and questions were answered quickly. So thankful for this company and would highly recommend it to anyone who is drowning in debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Reading your story made our morning, Susan! Thank you so much for staying committed to your program, we know it is not always easy but you did it! We're so grateful you chose us and we wish you nothing but continued success.

Jul. 14th, 2023

Antonio

Awesome service, explanation of process and direction as how to arrive successfully at a positive desolation.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Antonio, thank you so much for sharing your experience with our team! We are so thankful that you chose us.

Mar. 22nd, 2024

Jamee Phoenix, AZ

The people are very helpful, never make you feel embarrassed or bad because you are needing help with debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jamee, we are happy to hear that you felt comfortable while working with us. We never want to make our clients feel judged, we understand life happens and hardships are not something anyone plans for, which is why we are here to help and support our clients, every step of the way.

Sandi Lomax

I love how they communicate with me and keep me abreast of my account. I truly can feel easily now that they are now handling my debts. Thank you so very much

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Sandi, thank you for your kind words! We're delighted to hear that you're pleased with how we've been communicating with you and managing your account. Ensuring our clients feel informed and supported every step of the way is our top priority, and we're glad to hear that you're feeling more at ease with your debts in our hands.

Apr. 1st, 2024

Kathy Wenzel

Very helpful with getting everything set up and started. It took a little while to get going, but once I built up a big enough deposit things got moving really quickly.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Kathy, we are so happy to hear that we were able to provide the support and guidance that you were seeking and want to thank you for trusting us.

Mar. 27th, 2024

Robert Williamson

So far they have been great and they do keep me updated on everything and they have been working hard for me. So far it has been a great experience with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Robert, thank you for sharing your review! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services and wish you nothing but continued success.

Angela Hingham, MA

They are the best! Kept me on top of things, helped out when I asked questions, brought me to being debt-free in less time than I thought it would take.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Angela, it is great to hear that we have been able to meet your needs! Please let us know how we can continue to support you in your journey to financial freedom!

gerald greeson Oroville, CA

they came in and took charge of my credit cards and are eliminating them one by one. I do not have to worry about them as they are taking care of everything. I am very happy to have them as a partner on this ride.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Gerald, we are thrilled to serve you. Thank you for allowing us to assist you in your financial journey. If you need anything along the way, please let us know. Thank you.

Mar. 18th, 2024

FDR has been good to work with. Setting up our account initially and enrolling our debt was a simple task. Has been a long process but our debt is being reduced and our monthly payments are a small fraction of our monthly credit card payments. Would recommend!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jane, thank you for this kind review. We are thrilled to serve you and so pleased to hear that you debts are getting resolved. Keep up the great work and let us know if you need anything along the way.

Michele Mayeux

Freedom Debit Relief has helped me tremendously resolve my debt. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help you any way they can. Give them a call and see what they can do for you.

Hello Michele,
We are thrilled to hear we have been helpful and kind during this time. We look forward to your future success. Keep up the great work.

Donna Dallas, TX

I love working with Freedom Debt Relief. This was the best decision I ever made. The staff are so kind and knowledgeable. I am kept up to date all the time . Their support is amazing.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much for this wonderful review, Donna, it makes us so happy to hear that you are happy with our service. We are looking forward to helping you achieve financial freedom and want to thank you for trusting us.

Diana Rizer Waynesboro, VA

Kept me up to date on my progress, was able to see + results and lowered debt. Able to add a dent that I forgot about. Thank you FDR for getting through this difficult time in my life.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Diana, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so happy to hear that we have been able to put you at ease and help you get that debt behind you.

Mar. 6th, 2024

Sheldon Goldstein Greer, SC

FDR had been great to work with and responsive to any inquiries. They have worked hard to settle my debts and I would recommend them without any hesitation. They settled my husband’s debt ahead of schedule.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Sheldon, it is great to hear about your progress and are happy to hear that we have been able to provide your family with relief. Keep up the great work!

Mar. 6th, 2024

Brian Moseley Oklahoma City, OK

I dislike that I am being charged a settlement fee of over $5,000. That's in addition to the interest rate of my new loan and the regular monthly program fees. I expected some fees, but not that. It really took the excitement out of the $9,000 that was saved by going through this program. Everything else has been wonderful!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Brian, thank you for your feedback. Our settlement fees are determined by a set percentage. We understand it can be discouraging to compare savings to settlement fees, but we want to remind you that our focus is overall savings. We are happy to over this information with you to give you a better idea of what your overall savings look like so far and discuss your settlement fees.

Mar. 5th, 2024

Tawnia Berry Miami, FL

FDR has given me peace of mind! I don't have to stress anymore. They take care of my past issues and keep me informed! I am so glad I found them and I recommend them to anyone that needs help.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Tawnia, I'm glad to hear that the program has been beneficial for you in managing and reducing your debt! It's wonderful that you've had a positive experience and that the program's emails are something you look forward to.

Feb. 24th, 2024

Evelyn Robles

Good afternoon ,at last I can sleep at night , I love that Freedom Depts Relief help me to solve , two. of my four acaunts ,verry happy thank you so much for all your help may God bless you.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Evelyn, it is great to hear that you are happy with your progress so far. Rest assured that we will continue to work hard on your behalf to settle your accounts and obtain the best savings possible, across all of your accounts!

Feb. 23rd, 2024

Jessica Rodriguez

I really appreciate how stress free this program has been. I’m in dental school and couldn’t keep up with all my debts and This program really took control and I see the progress! Thank you!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jessica, this is exactly what we strive for! Thank you so much for trusting us and taking the time to share your experience. We pride ourselves on being transparent and supporting our clients every step of the way. Thank you again, we wish you nothing but success in your future.

Feb. 23rd, 2024

Patricia Guerrera Goleta, CA

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Patricia, thank you so much for taking the time to share your wonderful message through this heartwarming video. We are honored to be able to provide you with guidance and support throughout this journey.

Feb. 9th, 2024

Realm Walker American Fork, UT

Helped me understand what was needed and how it was going to affect me and my situation. I tried another and was not impressed with this type of thing. However, after speaking to my case manager here I was completely in the know and can ask questions at anytime and they let me know the answer. Very professional yet empathetic to my situation.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Realm, it is great to hear that we have been able to provide you with a solution that works for you! Thank you for your review!

Feb. 8th, 2024

Gentry Hambrick Georgetown, KY

I’m still out of work with Long COVID-19. My 2 year anniversary was 1/29/23. Needless to say I needed help. Hasn’t been one negative encounter and it all has been layed out very simply every step along the Way. Thank you all for being a lifesaver! People really do need you and it’s not because they are impulsive every time.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Gentry, we are happy to hear that we have been able to help you through such difficult times. Keep up the great work, we appreciate your partnership.

Feb. 8th, 2024

Lee Ann Flowers El Dorado, AR

They did exactly what they said they would do. Everyone I have spoken to has been a joy and even though this is not a scenario I wanted to be in, I never felt judged by anyone even when I needed to engage the legal team on one of my debts.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Lee Ann, we are so happy to hear that we were able to provide the support and guidance that you were seeking and want to thank you for trusting us. We wish you nothing but continued success in your future!

Feb. 7th, 2024

susanna redfearn San Leandro, CA

I was over my head in debt with credit cards but FDR helped me relieve the stress of all the high payments I could no longer manage. They negotiated on my behalf to bring my overall debt down and I was able to make manageable payments to pay them off. Thank you FDR. Looking forward to my graduation date. ❤

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Susanna, we love to hear that we were able to bring you relief and that you are so close to being debt free! Thank you for sharing this journey with us and trusting us to keep you on the right path.

Feb. 1st, 2024

Horacio Astrada Medellín, ANT

I lost my job and damaged the knee couldn’t do payments of credit cards and unsecured loans I reach to freedom debt relief , aviator one of their agents was so clear giving me the information of the all process, and a less of 3 months we were working and getting positive answers so far very pleased.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Horacio, we are so happy to hear that we were able to provide the support and guidance that you were seeking and want to thank you for trusting us

Jan. 29th, 2024

Rob Rob CA

Very good, I’m almost complete with my 7 year projection, look forward to fulfilling my commitments. Best part is the life one gets by going through the program and coming up higher in financial responsibility.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Rob, thank you for sharing your review! We are so happy to hear that you are pleased with our services and wish you nothing but continued success.

Dec. 15th, 2023

Barbara Flores

I was to excited to see my first settlement.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Barbara, congratulations on your first settlement! We are excited to get the ball rolling, and cannot wait to continue to obtain the best savings across all of your accounts!

Antonio Brown

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Antonio, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us so far. We appreciate you taking the time to make this video to share this with us. Keep up the great work and we are excited to see your outcome and hope we can help you achieve all of your financial goals!

Jennifer

It was a very good program. I found it easy to talk to people and get a hold of anybody if I had any questions. Can't really think of any downsides to the program. Every time I had any issues or questions, I received answers in a timely manner. My settlements were taken care of in a timely manner and my whole process was very quick and easy.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jennifer, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us! We are so happy to hear that we have been able to put you at ease and help you get that debt behind you. we are so happy to hear that we were able to provide the support and guidance that you were seeking and want to thank you for trusting us

JAYNE L. DAVISON

They're always so very understanding. When I call in with a problem or with a question, when I hang up, I've always got an answer. As far as I'm concerned, I don't think it can be topped. I don't think there's much better that they could do than they're doing right now. It's the best decision I've made.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Jayne, thank you for reaching out to us !It is great to hear we have been able to answer your questions !

Sep. 22nd, 2023

Every time I call anybody about any help I need or if I have a payment here or there, they're very calm and collected. Everybody's in a great mood. I think everybody's just fine from Freedom Debt Relief and they help release a lot of stress and they help pitch in to change my life for the better. It's one of the things I would never ever regret.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Bringing you relief and savings is our number one concern!

Sep. 22nd, 2023

I'm divorced with 2 kids, and the bills kept getting worse and worse, and I was getting late notices. I saw their ad and I went online. Everyone I talked to answered all my questions. I don't find that very often, so I thought it was wonderful. It was a lifesaver for me financially.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Rest assured our customer service team is ready to help at any point that you may need assistance! Thank you for allowing us the honor to partner with you in your journey to financial freedom!

Jul. 26th, 2023

Jesse Gaytan

I am progressing well here and it’s helping me pay off my debt faster than expected

Tanvia Stone

I love this company it's real about what it promised to help me with thank you alot

Billie

Very helpful and very professional explained the program very well

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Billie, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about our service efforts! We like to ensure that our members are receiving all of the information necessary to be successful in their program!

Gina Kula, HI

Coming to the decision to take this avenue to fix my financial problems was scary but from the first consultation to now it has been the best decision for me. Letting my credit score drop and stopping my payments was the hardest but within months my first resolution began and new credit offers began coming my way. I didn’t jump on them as I knew I had to resolve my situation and learn better budgeting. Having a 1 lump payment to FDR allowed me to make a doable budget. Now I’m almost done and I can breathe! So easy. Each month my payment is automatically deducted. Their website allows me to see my progress and settlementsb documents upload easily and their chat customer service is fast. If you find yourself in the need to deal with your debt. Freedom Debt Relief has worked great for me

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Gina, we can't thank you enough for choosing us! We know the initial impact to your credit can be really tough and we are so thankful that you stuck it out and are now seeing the benefits of your hard work! It's not an overnight process and we appreciate you trusting us and staying committed to becoming debt free! You're doing amazing, keep up the great work.

Nov. 15th, 2023

Tammy

Freedom debt relief saved me tremendously! I was in way over my head 4 years ago making minimum payments on my credit cards :( I called them, they set up my program and I faithfully made my monthly deposit and they did the rest! They do charge their fees, but it's worth it. I never got a call from any of my creditors and they absolutely take care of all negotiations! I am so very grateful for them! I just graduated the program this month :) Now I am going into my retirement years pretty much debt free! Thanks Again FDR! I would recommend them to anyone:)

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Tammy, reading your review made us smile! We are so happy for you and your success in our program. Thank you for staying committed and for trusting us to be your partner!

Jun. 1st, 2023

Janaika Seattle, WA

When I found FDR, I had no idea what to do with the debt that felt like it was consuming me. I could not imagine feeling the freedom and relief I feel now, if I did not make that call! I created payments that were within my budget and made the commitment. A few years with Freedom Debt Relief, I’m now getting close to my graduation date & BEYOND grateful for the complete 180 my financial life has taken. I couldn’t recommend Freedom Debt Relief enough!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Janaika, thank you for letting all of us know that we continue to meet your expectations. We want to always make sure you understand everything you can about your financial journey and what it takes to keep you on the road to financial freedom.

Jun. 1st, 2023

Rachel Garrison

Good customer service, easy experience and have done a good job negotiating my debts to less than half of what is owed.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Rachel, thank you for sharing your review! Debt and worry free is the goal and we can't wait to see you get there! Thank you for trusting us and sharing your experience.

Angel Garcia

I like that they are so kind and helpful They understand your situation end they help you to get the best options,!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Angel, thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you found our team to be both kind and helpful, and that they were able to understand your situation and provide you with the best options available.

david hill

Very easy to work with, everyone i've talked with has been great and explained the process to detail

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi David, we're thrilled to hear that you found our team easy to work with and that we provided a detailed explanations of the process. Providing clear guidance and excellent service is a top priority for us.

Tammy Janway

I like we have account dealt with. But kinda of confused why go for the higher one why not get the smaller ones done first.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Tammy, it is great to hear that your largest debt has been settled. Please reach out to our customer service team if you have further questions regarding our process.

Rommell Wright

I’m so glad that Freedom Debt Relief is working my debt. They’re very helpful and understanding.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hi Rommell, we're delighted to hear that you're pleased with the progress made on your debt. Our team is dedicated to providing helpful and understanding support to all of our clients.

Brenda

Results were faster than I expected. Customer service representatives are very knowledgeable and helpful

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Brenda, so pleased to serve you along the journey. Keep up the great work and we look forward to seeing your future success.

Yesenia Phoenix, AZ

I was like stuck in a position where I didn't know what else to do amd all these debt were accumulating. I was pregnant with my twin boys and my husband was the only one working, but he was barely working because he was constantly taking me to the doctor's office, so everything was piling up. We looked it up online and Freedom Debt was the first one we saw. We did some investigation and we can called you guys and the representative was really nice and gave us some information about who Freedom Debt Relief is and why we should join. Thank you so much for helping us out. Not just me but my whole family - getting out of this hole that we've dug ourselves in. You guys were able to extend us a hand and get us out of that debt and we finally feel free, so thank you so much for all your guys's help and support. You guys have great customer service. Really great representatives who are very compassionate, show empathy, and they're really genuinely nice. I would receive text messages saying 'Hey you have something pending or setteling or that's about to be settled'. So that's something that I really appreciate.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Yesenia, it is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Jun. 7th, 2022

Ipanema Ordonez Fountain Valley, CA

For someone who didn't believe in credit and was directed into asking for it, I believe that Freedom Debt Relief is someone who understands that credit can not be forced into a person by deceitful ways or means. Freedom Debt Relief understands those, like me who prefer to spend it if you have it. In other words, help you to get your peace of mind back, by doing what is right. They lead you to the deliverance from deceitful ways. At least, this was my case. I am giving back, what I never asked for since the beginning. Thank you Freedom Debt Relief for understanding the ways of deception people like me go through. Although the credit system can be good. It can also be offered to those who are not forced to get it, and who willingly seek for it, based on their understanding about rates, time frame (to pay back) length of loan, etc, etc.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is great to hear that you are happy with your choice of partnering with us to achieve a brighter financial future. We are excited for your new debt-free future and we will continue to be a source of support for you in the future. If you have any questions, just give us a call at 800-655-6303. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help. Thank you for letting Freedom Debt Relief be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

May. 6th, 2022

Jessica Aronson

I rate FDR 5 because of the Professionalism and compassion the staff of the whole Whole program has for the the clients is very amazing, they understand,they don't judge as to why your calling , all they want to know is How they can Help Us And we help ourselves as well They don't judge about why we are calling They are just Happy That they can Help us if we give them a chance to prove what they are working with and they go over everything with you,they make you feel very safe , comfortable,and not want you to take yourself out of life permanently,The representative I spoke with for the first time cried with me cus I explained My Diagnosis of Mentally ill and I wanted to end my life I was close and she told me everything is going to be ok,and it's in there hands now and they will take care of everything and then I was proven that to be true! Thank You

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Jessica thank you for taking the time to review your experience with us! Its always great to hear that you're happy with the program and the choice that you made, to allow us to help you in your journey to financial freedom!. We look forward to you achieving your goals of becoming debt-free. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Apr. 20th, 2022

Stephanie Schultz Las Vegas, NV

Enrolling with Freedom Debt Relief was the best course of action I've done after coming to terms that I was way over my head with debt. From my own personal experience Freedom Debt Relief associates have been nothing more than kind and reassuring in my journey to get out of debt. With their helpful associates and helpful articles/videos I've ceased worrying and continue to pay into my account to help speed up the graduation program. I am happy to say that from the nine in my account have been completed, three being paid off and the remaining in negotiations. Another thing that I'd like about it they give you the option to either increase your payments for a faster completion or pay more into when you can.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Stephanie, for taking the time to leave us a review! We're overjoyed to hear about your experience with our team and we're always here for you. If you have any questions, please call us at 800-655-6303. Thank you for being a valued client of Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 20th, 2021