Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Joseph

They were very courteous and they helped me out a whole lot. They promise what they were going to do and they stuck to their word. They were very accommodating and kept me up to date with all the information I needed. If there was anything I didn't understand, they thoroughly explained to me out it worked and I finished the program successful. I was very satisfied that I would recommend them to anybody.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

This is great feedback, Joseph. Freedom Debt Relief is thrilled to assist you in obtaining financial freedom and we will continue to update you on your account. We would greatly appreciate if you recommended our services to your friends and family. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

May. 22nd, 2019

The rep was wonderful and walked me through every single step and I felt really safe doing it. I thought my credit score was going to plummet and at first it looks like they've been making payments to my debtors and my credit score is poor but it's not as low as I thought. I thought I was going to end up paying less money but it took a while before things took place so I ended up paying a little bit higher than I was expecting.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your feedback. We are overjoyed to hear of your positive experience thus far and we are confident you will see fantastic results. Financial freedom is coming your way soon! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Adam

They have been responsive every single time that I've called. They've been friendly and they've solved my issues or given me steps to do in order to get the issues solved. It just makes a lot of sense. They've done a great job of settling accounts out. They really work with what I am capable of doing and have kept their word every step of the process.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

This is great to hear, Adam. Freedom Debt Relief is overjoyed to resolve your debt and we will continue to assist you in every way we can. We are very confident you will continue to receive outstanding results. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

katie nicoulin

They have helped me more then ever! I have been with them for almost a year and they are understanding they have helped me when I need to move a payment date back and if I only had half they took that and I found that to be so amazing. When i fell short they were able to work with me to still pay something so I don't fall behind. This was the best thing for me!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

This is great to hear, Katie. Freedom Debt Relief has your best interest in mind and we are happy to support you through your completion. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Apr. 22nd, 2019

carlos a. marcano

Fredom Debt Relief had been ever sice I started the program always very courteous, professional and willing to work with me. They provide very trustworthy information which you one confidence to work with them. The waiting time when I call for whatever reason it is very prompts. The dashboard it is very helpful to keep tract of my progress. In over all I am very pleased with FDR. Thank you so much. Keep the excellent work.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for the many compliments! We are thrilled to hear how much you are enjoying our program. We hope to continue providing you with a world-class customer service experience. Also, great job utilizing your client dashboard! Did you happen to see the chat option available? We are here 7 days a week to address any questions or concerns that come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

Apr. 3rd, 2019

Mary C Custidero

Dept Relief. I feel the teamwork is amazing. I know they have my back. I truly have no worries about my debt since using them. I appreciate their follow up with me. I love the fact they have a chat area where you have someone to chat with 24/7 which has been so helpful if I had a concern or a question. To me they are my earthly Angels. They were recommended to me and I have had no regrets at all.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for the many compliments, Mary. We are honored to know how pleased you are with our service. The greatest reward is knowing that our service has provided you with peace of mind when it comes to your finances. Thank you so much for sharing this! Please continue to reach out to our client services team regarding any other questions or concerns that come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

Apr. 3rd, 2019

Jill B

FDR has been very easy to work with from day one. Everyone is always so helpful and answers all my questions and concerns. The program has really taken been a good way for me to get things in order. I was so worried about paying off all my debt and the monthly payments were almost too much for me to handle. Now that I am in the program I make the one monthly payment and I don't have to worry about late fees for payments to creditors that I may have missed. I feel I can breathe again without stressing every month on the bills.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is extremely rewarding to hear you say our program provided you with peace of mind regarding your finances. Thank you so much for sharing! The greater reward is knowing the monthly deposit amount calculated is doable for you. Our goal is to allow you some cash flow from month to month while still resolving the debts enrolled in our program. As we continue the journey together, be sure to log onto your client dashboard at to monitor your progression along your graduation path. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Wandy B.

I was so overwhelmed with the sudden changes in my life that contributed to not being able to fulfill my financial responsibilities. The FDR Representative that explained the program and helped set things up for me brought great relief. The debt was making me sicker and with their help I was able to finally be able to breathe and move forward, while still being responsible. I appreciate that very much.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're sorry to hear of the circumstances that led you to our program. However, we are very excited to have you aboard! As you begin your journey with us, know that we are available 7 days a week to address any questions or concerns that come up for you. Client services can be reached by calling (800)655-6303 or via email at . You can also chat with us live when logged onto your client dashboard at . Thank you for being the very best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

RKE Winkle

I never thought about debt relief until one of FDR's cust serv people contacted me and explained their product. I'd been struggling with credit cards but their help sounded as if I could do better. I turned my CC debt over to them, followed their directions about interacting with my creditors. It was hard not making the monthly payments, waiting on the companies to settle. I started increasing my monthly payments to FDR to shorten the 48 month payment time frame. I hope to shorten the payment time to FDR even more in the near future. The CS people are always very nice and answer any questions or concerns. It seems to be a solid way to reduce CC debt so far. They offered a bank loan so I could make sure all my repayment monry was in the pot , perhaps they could secure settlements quicker, I refused that as i didnt want any further debt. Nothing further was said.., no one badgered me. I'm only part way though my settlements. So far so good. Ask me in anither year. Yes I'll recomment the services of FDR to anyone.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're glad to hear you're having so much success in our program. Congratulations on taking the initial leap toward your financial freedom. We are grateful to know you now have a brighter outlook on your financial future. Thank you for complimenting our level of customer service as well! We hope to continue providing you with amazing experiences. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to obtain your financial goals!

Rhonda Broken Arrow, OK

Every time I call they have a solution to whatever the question is and whatever the problem is. We already have two of my debtors that I havve payments going to them to negotiate. When I've sent them an email and within a day or two they have responded back and tell me that they have received my email and I think that's very important that they keep the communication going. Everyone that I've come in contact with on the phone, email, or whatever the contact is, it's been very positive.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We assure you that you'll always be informed of your progress, Rhonda! We're here to help and we're proud of the success you've seen thus far! Keep up the great work and please don't hesitate to reach out to us any time you may have questions or need assistance with your account! Our client services team can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or log onto your client dashboard at and chat with us! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Leonard Buffalo, NY

The money they ask for is very very reasonable. They explained everything and how they did it at the beginning. I've been with them for five years I think it is and everything they said and that they were going to do is what they have done. If they need to change something, they explain it to you and what would happen if they changed it and how it would interfere. They were very very informative. They're the best. They do what they tell you they're going to do and they stand behind it.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We always have your best interest in mind, Leonard! We're here for you any time you have questions or need assistance with your account! Our client services team is in-house seven days a week and they can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or email . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Karen Rigby, ID

They've always been really good to help me and make the right decisions. They just have really been good to us. They're just really good on wha tthey do. They saved us almost ten thousand dollars worth of interest on the loans and the bills. They really are interested in helping people to get to the point where they're out of debt. Even when I ran into a problem when I had to not take the money for the payments that month, they were always really positive about it.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to write us a fantastic review, Karen! Your savings thus far has been absolutely phenomenal and we're looking forward to your continued success with our program! Keep up the great work and please don't hesitate to reach out to us any time you have questions about your account. Our client services team can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or email . Thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Hilda Williamsburg, VA

First of all, speaking with the salesman to get started, I was really kind of skeptical because I never had done anything like that and I got real comfortable talking to her and she explained it so well. If I have any questions about anything that's going on, she was just always there and always kind and remembered me and so pleasant. The communication has been great and I've saved money already and should be over about halfway through the program.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you very much for your thoughtful review, Hilda! We're so glad to hear that your debt consultant was attentive to your needs! Did you know that we also have a helpful client services team that's in-house seven days a week? They can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or email . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Anonymous Waterford, MI

They call me and they don't treat me like I am not a good person because I've got into a hardship. They treat me with dignity and respect and help me and guide me in a good direction that I need to go to resolve this situation. They have a wonderful website with the dashboard that I can go and monitor my progress daily. They encourage me to always keep checking and watch the progress as well.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We all understand that financial hardships can happen to anyone and we're here to step in and help. We're on your side each step of the way and any time you have questions for us, please don't hesitate to contact our client services team. They can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or log onto your client dashboard at and chat with us! Keep up the great work and thank you for being a part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Ronald Yonkers, NY

When you call in, the representatives are very knowledgeable. The people are very friendly and they answer all questions that you present to them. I'm very pleased with the result. After something came up and I needed to have an extension, they would accommodate me and when I called for an additional payment, they would accommodate me and their service is excellent. I have been with them for over twelve months and I've made over twenty five payments and they've settled three accounts.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your review, Ronald. At Freedom Debt Relief, we have very educated Client Advocates that are pleased to answer any questions or concerns you have. We are very proud of your success and we are looking forward to your graduation! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Alison

I looked into several different companies and decided that Freedom Debt Relief would be a really good choice for me. My whole experience has been positive and exceeded my expectations and I would do it again if I had to. They are fast and thorough and the settlements have been good. I am totally comfortable with it. They are always available to me and give me very thorough and concise replies to my questions.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Alison, for your amazing support and compliments you give to our company! We couldn't have done it without your hard commitment to our program. We look forward to watching you become financially free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Joshua

Freedom Debt Relief keeps you updated by the minute when there is a settlement. They are very honest and persistent and they made me feel very comfortable. They were very professional and quick. I was expecting to get things done a little quicker because I am on disability, I thought we would be able to leverage being that but I am satisfied with their work.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Joshua, we're so glad to hear that the important communications you are receiving are helpful for you. We look forward to continuing to assist you in getting debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Phyllis

I am one hundred percent happy with my decision to sign up with Freedom and I have finally arrived at my graduations point so I thank them very much. I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off my shoulders. They were always willing to discuss my account and work out any issues and would call with any possible settlement. They were very good about keeping me informed.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Phyllis, for your spectacular feedback! We celebrate with you as you have completed the program and are debt free! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jeremy Torrence

Freedom Debt Relief has so far delivered on the things that they promised. My wife and I started an account with them last summer and 7 months in they have already negotiated settlements for 3 of our 8 accounts. Their customer service department has always been helpful and polite even when we had an unexpected expense which caused us to have to skip a payment I called them up and they helped me postpone my payment.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. We're glad to hear that client services has provided you with terrific service. The greater reward is knowing we were able to come up with a solution that worked for you. Please continue to call or email client services as other questions come up. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your debt-free future!

Diane Pederson

Freedom Debt Relief is very efficient and quick. They have settled just about all of my creditors. The ones that they haven't settled with are in negotiations. And once they are there it takes hardly no time to get it settled. They are avery good company and trustworthy . The people that work there are very helpful and friendly. They are willing to help whenever you call.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is our pleasure to accompany you on this journey, Diane. Congratulations on how far you've come in our program. We could not be any prouder of your efforts and hard work. Please continue to call or email client services with questions about your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Elizabeth Couch Evarts, KY

Signing up with FDR immediately lifted a huge weight off our shoulders! Debt is very stressful and intimidating but they eased my mind with their knowledge of what was happening and everything they said turned out to be true! Anytime I had questions I could call or email and always got a response. My debts are settled now and I don't have any regrets.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Debt is stressful and intimidating, Ms. Couch. We couldn't agree with you more on that. However, we are so very proud of your progression with us! You have done an absolutely amazing job remaining committed to our process and progressing along your graduation path. Fantastic job! Did you know that we offer a referral bonus? Feel free to contact client services at (800)655-6303 or via email at for further details. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

Mar. 19th, 2019

Judith San Bernardino, CA

Every time I call or have a questions, they always answer it or find out and call me back and give me an answer and response. They get back to me right away. They worked on my problem right away. They started figuring out how to take the easiest one to pay off first and get rid of them so that we can concentrate on the bigger ones later on. The only concern that I have is that I hope I don't have to pay taxes on what I'm saving.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your great feedback about our client services team, Judith! We work hard for our clients and we're proud of the work that we do! If you have any questions for us about your account, please don't hesitate to reach out to our client services team. They can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or email . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mar. 15th, 2019

Erin New Palestine, IN

FDR is very easy to contact. There's always a live person that you can talk to. Everything with that program is very efficient and they're good about letting you know what the next steps will be and give you advice on how to get things taken care of sooner. It's probably the best decision I could have made in my circumstances. They've been a really good service and I highly recommend them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to write us a wonderful review, Erin! We're here to support you at each stage of your program and any time you have questions for us, please don't hesitate to reach out! Our client services team is available seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mar. 15th, 2019

Rena Hamblin

Everyone I have worked with at FDR has been friendly, courteous, and compassionate. They have not made me feel stupid or like I'm a failure because of my current financial situation. This is the first time I have ever utilized an organization such as FDR and they have made the experience as pleasant as possible for this type of situation. I had prayed and asked God to help me make the right decision after I had already made a lot of wrong ones and I feel like He lead me to FDR. I am thankful!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Rena, Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are very pleased to hear of your fantastic experience with our Client Advocates and we are looking forward to seeing your success in the future. Keep up the excellent work! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mar. 14th, 2019

Ann

The woman I spoke to was really awesome on the phone and she assured me that it's very easy to get in to and it's been I think over a yeaer now and I'm super happy with it. Anytime I've had questions I was able to reach somebody on the phone and almost immediately during their office hours. Also the chat feature on the website on the dashboard is really helpful too. They've always been nothing but nice to deal with. It was super fast and super easy. Everytime I got a settlement alert instead of having to be on the phone at my job. They are really willing to negotiate on your behalf.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

What amazing feedback. We cannot thank you enough for sharing. It's extremely rewarding to hear you've had such a great experience while enrolled with us. Great job utilizing your resources to stay on top of your account details. We also appreciate you complimenting our staff in client services. It is our pleasure to accompany you on this journey. Keep up the great work and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Mar. 11th, 2019

Dale Woodbridge, VA

They've been pretty good and have responded to almost everything with a reasonable amount of time. Sometimes there's a little confusion with multiple messages about the same thing, but for the most part when you reach out directly, they do a good job of trying to straighten everything out. They've actually completed everything they said they would get completed.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your honest feedback, Dale. We apologize for any confusion caused by multiple alerts. We've worked really hard over the years to consistently improve how we communicate with our clients. Thank you, again, for your feedback! Please continue to contact us in client services anytime assistance is needed regarding your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Mar. 11th, 2019

Christine Mountain Home, AR

I was looking for a place that would give me a good payment that would not strain my budget and they did a real good job giving me a payment I could handle. They've always been very friendly and they've always answered my questions when I emailed or talked to them on the phone. I'm really pleased with their services and I'm very glad to continue with them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing, Christine, as these are all wonderful things to hear! We're so glad to know how pleased you are with our service. Our goal is to consistently provide you with an excellent customer service experience! Keep in mind you can also chat with a live advocate when logged onto your client dashboard at . Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Donna Huntington Beach, CA

I like the way they do things. It's very efficient and they just take care of things in a business like manner. Once you get started you pretty much don't have to worry about it anymore. They just take care of everything. They're very polite and very nice and they don't bother you. There's always someone you can call and get ahold of. It's a very good operation. They keep you updated constantly.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate the many compliments, Donna. Thank you for sharing the positive experiences you've had since enrolling with us. Our goal is to provide our clients with a world-class customer service experience each and every time. Please continue to contact us as other questions come up for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals.

Irene Hollister, CA

They're always on top of things and let me know when something changes or if something's going on and they inform me right away. The service is excellent. They really work with me to get this taken care of and they have saved me a lot of money in interest. The people that I worked with are very friendly and very very efficient and they treat me like a human being. They're very accommodating and I think the staff does a wonderful job.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Dear Irene, We really appreciate your outstanding feedback! We truly care about our clients and we work hard to build a relationship with them so they can be as comfortable as possible while in the program. Thank you for trusting us to lead you to financial freedom! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Ian Reese Milford, UT

Everytime I call, I get an actual person and they don't have to transfer me from person to person. The person that I call knows the answer to my situation and can help me right away. There is a realy person, it's not just a machine. They're able to do exactly what they promised when I signed up. I just wish that I would have done it sooner. I was apprehensive at first but now that I've been in it for a couple of years I am satisfied and just wish that I would have done it sooner.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Ian, we're glad you joined our program when you did. Your review brings us joy and keeps us going. We enjoy having you in the program and assisting you in becoming debt free. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Joan C. Tavares, FL

They keep you informed and do what they say they're going to do. It relieves your mind to know somebody is working on this and professing. They're accomplishing their goal which is my goal. They are progressing as long as you pay every month and they take out a certain amount of money from your funds and set it aside and that's the money they use to negotiate with the creditors and they do a very good job of it too. Everything seems to be going along very nicely and the goal is being reached.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your review, Joan. We are thrilled to ease your mind while you become debt free and we will continue to assist you through your graduation. Success is coming your way soon. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Earl Berkeley, CA

They support you all the way. They give you all the information on how they can help you and proceed to help you. When they tell you they're going to do something for you, they absolutely do it. They create the best situation for you. They are the best. They let you know every step of the way what is going on. They are totally the best. Everyone there is absolutely professional, nice, personable, and just pleasing to know the company is out there and they do what they can to help you. I wish more companies were like Freedom Debt. My experience I had with them was absolutely fantastic.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

This is an amazing review, Earl! We absolutely support you at Freedom Debt Relief and we will continue to have your best interest in mind. We are thrilled to hear about your experience and we wish you the best in the future. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kevin Rolesville, NC

Their customer service is always available. There is never a wait time. They always answer your questions very thorough. They'v very knowledgeable and detailed. They don't have a problem when it comes to answering your questions. They are very personal and they really care about the customers and clients. Honestly, it's one of the best customer supports that I've experienced. What they say about the company is actually true. They're going to keep you in the loop and not leave you outside.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are happy to see your wonderful feedback, Kevin. We strive to provide excellent customer service and we will continue to answer any questions or concerns you have very thoroughly. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Karen De Queen, AR

Every time the customer service ever contacted us or we contacted them, they were more than helpful and were tremendously very kind to us. Everything that was ever done, they made sure they contacted us and let us know everything that was going on. We just appreciate everything they've done for us and they've been very helpful to us and we would recommend them to anyone that was in any kind of financial need.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're happy to provide you with the service you need to reach your financial goals, Karen! Our team is always on your side and please continue to reach out to us any time you have questions about your account. Give our client services team a call at (800) 655-6303 or email . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 27th, 2019

Lynda Brooksville, FL

There's always somebody there from customer support. They don't put you on hold and they actually ease all your problems with simple answers. They are very good. I had my first debt cleared a lot quicker than they had estimated. I'm very happy with it. It actually sayves me money and they do the negotiating with the company so I basically just sit back and let them do the work. Everybody has been fantastic. From the first call, everybody has been really wonderful.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your feedback, Lynda. At Freedom Debt Relief, we strive to provide outstanding customer service and professionalism throughout your graduation and we are thrilled to hear of your experience so far. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 27th, 2019

Robert Billings, MT

"Everyone is so nice and helpful. If we have a question, we know someone will be there to help us. We are so thankful for the help we’ve been given. We ere is debt pretty deep. We were both wondering what we were going to do. We are both retired. I’m 76 and my husband is 78. We just had to find a way to get our bills paid. We’ve learned to do without, a lot. It hasn’t hurt us a bit. We thank Freedom Debt Relief. Robert and Sharon Wilson

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

This is great feedback, Robert! We are very happy to take control of your debt and we will continue to do our best in resolving all of your accounts. We also would be very pleased to see you recommending Freedom Debt Relief to your friends and family. Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 25th, 2019

Sehiza Clayton, NC

It is a really excellent service. I would recommend it to anyone that goes through hard times. I finally got peace of mind that I am not going to make anymore mistakes financially and they really showed me the way to get rid of overall debt. I appreciate the customer service, everybody that I worked with was really excellent. From the beginning everybody was really supportive and knowledgeable.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

It is our pleasure to provide you with an option to resolving your debt, Sehiza. Congratulations on completing our program! We wish you nothing but the brightest financial future! Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to getting you here.

Feb. 25th, 2019

Lana Jill Akron, OH

When I spoke to the young man at Freedom, I was very impressed with what he told me they could do. We had a couple bad years and some tragedy in the family which had gotten us in some financial trouble. We have been with them several years now and my debt is coming down faster than I could have ever done on my own. I have only had to call customer service a couple of times and they were always there and if they couldn't answer my questions, the representative called me back in the same day.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Good afternoon Lana, Thank you for your positive feedback and response. We are pleased to hear about your wonderful experience with Freedom Debt Relief and we will continue to inform you about any changes made to your program. We are very proud about your use with the Client Dashboard as well. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 20th, 2018

Sandra Jacksonville, FL

I was having problems after my mother passed away and I had a lot of bills from taking care of her and I am very happy with my decision to sign up. I would highly recommend it. I am about halfway there and they have already taken care of a lot of things. They helped me throughout it and I had a couple of problems last summer where someone tried to file a suit against me and they worked with me and put me in touch with a legal agency and it was resolved.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Sandra, Thank you for your outstanding feedback. We are very proud of your success thus far and we are excited to see you complete our program. We are also very proud of you using the Client Dashboard, keep up the great work. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Sep. 20th, 2018

Merav Neosho, MO

I have already recommended it to a friend. After I saw the ad for them on the internet, I contacted them by phone and their representative was very professional and very knowledgeable. I have never had to wait long to talk to customer support and I have never been disappointed with the person I was speaking with. Sometimes I think the fee is a little steep but they let you know up front about how everything is going to be.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We hope to continue surpassing your expectations, Merav, Thank you for sharing the positive experiences you've had with us. We also appreciate you complimenting the service that's been provided by our advocates. Please continue to contact us at (800)655-6303 or via email at anytime there's a question or concern regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals! Here's to a debt-free future!

Dec. 11th, 2018

Hugh

I would recommend it to anybody. I needed help and couldn't do it by myself and I was lucky and they were there. They have been like a second family to me. I saw it happen within a week. It was like somebody took a load of brick off my back and I could breathe again. It was a life saver. They answer phone calls, I am not on hold for half an hour and hey truly care about what's going on with my finances. It is nice to have somebody looking after me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate the recognition, Hugh! The Freedom Debt Relief team is always here for you when you need us, and you'll always be the first to know when we have a settlement pending your approval. Please continue to contact our world class client services team when you have questions about your account!

Sep. 12th, 2018

Susan

Their website is very user friendly and they always return your phone calls and emails right away. They notify you on your settlements. They know the time table that they need to use to get you the best deal. At first I didn't want to use them because I did not think they were a real program but I was not pleased with the customer service of another debt management program. If you are patient and let them work on your plan they will move things along quickly and they will try to get your credit score up within six months.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

You had every right to be skeptical in the beginning, Susan. However, we cannot help but to be thrilled that you decided to move forward with our program! It's so rewarding to know you feel comfortable navigating your client dashboard. We also appreciate the confidence you have in our negotiation efforts. Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to service your financial needs and thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 26th, 2019

I had read some good things about freedom and I was impressed by the salesman that came to my house. I don't have to worry about money with them. I think what they do is good. I am pleased with the way they get in and negotiate down what you owe to creditors. They really work hard with me and have been very communicative with what they are doing and we ae starting to pay off bills.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Welcome to Freedom Debt Relief! We're thrilled to have you aboard. Thank you for sharing the many benefits you've experienced since enrolling with us. Keep in mind you can view the details of your account at any time by logging onto your client dashboard at . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to financial freedom!

Tanya

I saw an ad on TV and I really wanted so see what they were talking about. They seemed to be really good so I signed up. I have been with them a year now and I am completely satisfied. I would recommend them to anybody who needed relief from their back. Customer service is truly excellent, any concern I had, I go the answers right away. You can see where you are as far as paying off your debts on their dashboard so I know where my money is going. I see the results. I am thankful for this service.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Dear Tanya, We can't thank you enough for all your positive feedback and support you give to our company! You're truly an example of the trust and commitment you have given to our program. We want all of our valued clients to share the same experience and service you have received. Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Kathleen Curtis-Ames

Initially I was hesitant but they made it really easy. They explained everything and their app on my phone was easy to use. It simplified everything for me because I just set up my automatic payment to them and they took care of all the accounts. They were aggressive in contacting me debtors and as soon as they came up with an offer the would send me an email. Most of the time when I emailed them, they emailed me right back.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program! Please reach out to our client services department at (800) 655-6303 or should you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 27th, 2018

Tuesday Renee Trusdle

The customer service gets right back to you. There's not even an hour delay in the time that they get back with you if you have any kind of issue or concern. They immediately get right back to you. I think that sometimes when I get letters from the debtors, they already have one picked out that they're going to pay off. I wish they would pay them off differently. The people that you talk to are very very kind and they listen to your whole situation before they take into consideration the things that you have to sell.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you speaking so highly of our advocates in client services, Tuesday. Thank you so much! When it comes to negotiating your debt balances, please know our negotiators always have our clients' best interest in mind. Negotiators utilize different strategies and techniques when it comes to settling a balance. However, if you ever have any questions at all about your account, never hesitate to reach out to us! We're here 7 days a week to support your journey. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Nancy Youngs

They've always been very helpful to me. I'm very pleased with the way they've handled my debt. They're just very efficient at handling it and within just a short amount of time, I'm down to just one credit card and I started out with five. They're always helpful when I call. Somebody answers the phone, it's a human and not a robot and I appreciate that.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for the positive feedback, Nancy. Congratulations on the amazing progress you've made in our program! Keep in mind you can monitor your progression by logging onto your client dashboard at . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial goals!

Robert Renner Kulpmont, PA

They keep in contact with you at all times. They let you know if there's any changes with your credit and everything like that. If they need you in any way, they always get in contact right away. It's been the greatest experience I've had. I can't be happier. They found all the right paths for me to take, My credit score was so bad it was off the charts and now it's starting to gain momentum and it's just going up and up and up. They took in consideration how much I made and they gave me a payment plan that was easy for me to make the payments.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We're thrilled to hear how pleased you are with our service, Robert. Thank you for sharing! Congratulations on successfully completing our program. We wish you the best and brightest financial future. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief as a guide to your financial freedom!

Nikia and Adriane Wimberly West Palm Beach, FL

The representatives are excellent. They answer all your questions and help you with your fears. Everything that we needed, they provided help so we're extremely happy. In the period in which they did it was amazing. Almost daily I received something from them. Everything was just great. The efficiency of the communication that they maintained with us.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Nikia and Adriane, This is excellent feedback! We are very glad to have you enrolled in Freedom Debt Relief because we want the both of you to have financial freedom. We will continue to provide you both with the utmost customer service, and we want to minimize the number of creditor calls you receive. Congratulations on your program's success thus far, keep up the excellent work! Please reach out to our client services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Oct. 7th, 2018

Anonymous Winchester, TN

The customer service really stood behind me with my issues. They keep you informed and they're always eager to answer any questions if you make a phone call to them. I feel actually relieved, they've helped a lot. I just like the customer service and their eagerness to help. They help you find the right person to talk to about any problem, legal or otherwise.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your wonderful feedback regarding our team! We take pride in providing world-class customer service to our clients and we're always here for you! If you have any questions, please give us a call at 800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 6th, 2020