Best Company Guarantee Freedom Debt Relief Logo

Freedom Debt Relief

9.9

Michael Stinnett Burke, VA

FDR was a leap of faith to start. We’ve always made timely payments but realized we were drowning in debt with no real solution to resolving our growing debt. Freedom Debt Relief presented an opportunity to be debt free in less than four years. We were skeptical but desperate. We joined the program in April 2020 and just completed our first settlement. In less than four months we have eliminated over $27k if debt so far. FDR has kept us informed, reached out to us on several occasions and has put us on a path to debt elimination. Our situation is not unique but FDR has provided us with a much brighter future! We highly recommend their program!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing with us today, Michael. We work hard to get the best settlement with your creditors to resolve your debt. We strive to find a way to help regain your finances and become sustainable again. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 31st, 2020

Barbara Whitt Jackson Birmingham, AL

I have only been with FDR for about three to four months. Due to the current pandemic, my financial situation has been looking very grim. So far I can say I am feeling rather happy and comfortable with my decision to use FDR. I know, for now, my credit score is impacted by my decision or current situation but in time it will increase as I am working to pay off the debts. I am happy to know they have already negotiated the payoff for one of my creditors. I am working hard to eliminate my debt as soon as possible and restore my credit and my future. Thanks, FDR for giving me a comfort zone during this very stressful time.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Barbara! We are happy to hear that you are satisfied with the results of the program thus far! We are here to support you at every step of your debt-free journey, so please feel free to contact our Client Services team any time you have questions! Give them a call at 1(800)655-6303 or reach them by email at [email protected] Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Aug. 31st, 2020

Alicia De La Luz Buena Park, CA

Well about 3 years ago,I decided to take the leap of faith,and get back into the habit of making this consolidation of my 10 different credit cards. Me paying the bills and not seeing the balance going down was very frustrating!! A friend at my WFG,a financial planner recommended me this company. After research,and speaking to their customer service representative I dove right in! At 1st the calls and harassment letters from the bill collectors were overwhelming and I couldn't sleep. FINALLY we received peace of mind when we did our Freedom Debt Relief Program,and within 3months,no more calls,no more anxiety. We were beyond impressed with the service and completed our program a few years later,and recently graduated. Our Now credit score is higher than I could have ever imagined. I was taught early on threw the program as to how to manage my payments,and able to decrease if needed. I am so thankful we did use FDR, the name is exactly what they do. I recommend this company and happy to continue to share with others of how we became Debt Free! An amazing feeling and right on threw this crazy 2020 pandemic, We survived! The De La Luz family,Ca.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Amazing feedback, Alicia! We are thrilled to see the success you have earned by using our service. We strive to give our clients the flexibility to resolve their finances. Congrats on completing the program and thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Aug. 25th, 2020

Kenneth

I was so beside myself to pull the triger on starting with FDR it took me at least a year. I always had a great credit score and I knew that would be going away and it did. As of yesterday my high score of the three has hit 690 which is not great but I have about 2 years to finish the program with FDR and I beleave my score will be great again which is what FDR told me would happen. If you are anything like me don't wait I lost a year this program is just as told.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Kenneth, thank you for you honest review. We are so happy to be able to assist you in the journey towards financial freedom. If at anytime you need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

May. 10th, 2020

Linda S Ragle Refugio, TX

I was very shaky when I was layed off from my occupation with an oil & gas company that I worked for for 18.5 years. I had never experienced such an experience.... Freedom Dept Relief worked with me slowly & methodically until I began getting my confidence back. Still have appriximately 2 years to go but feel confident that I will, in a confident way accomplish my original goals. Have been in their program for almost 2 years....I have learned many lessons with their support.. Linda R

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello Linda! We are thrilled to hear how the program was able to alter your stress you were feeling during that hardship. We will continue to help and guide you to reach the goals you have set in place. Feel free to lean on us and to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to meet your financial needs!

Apr. 30th, 2020

Adria Waldorf, MD

Customer service is always available and willing to go above and beyond to answer your question and don't leave you unsatisfied. They're good negotiators. They make settlement, they make them quick. They pay them on time so it's not like some other programs I've heard of where it can get worse and worse because they don't make their payments on time once they make a settlement. The service is completely handled for you. You don't ever have to deal with it, just continue to make your personal payments on time and the rest of it is just going to go.

Bonnie Varysburg, NY

It's a really great program, it makes sense and I haven't had any problems with it. You have a personal dashboard online with them and they show you where everything is going and when things are paid off. I've never felt like I didn't know what was going on. They always answer my emails, they answer my questions if I call, they are right there waiting ton answer any questions I have.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Terrific feedback, Bonnie! It's great to year you are confident logging into and navigating your Client Dashboard. It sounds like you've already learned some of the key benefits. If you ever have any questions while logged in, there is an option to chat with us live during office hours. Allow us to support your journey any way we can. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Beth Charlotte, NC

They are so understanding. Just really, really good customer service. I got text messages and emails telling me what was going onwithmy account and I can always go on to the client dashboard to look at the account as well. They're really good at their service but it's just unfortunate that my credit score has to take such a deep dive in order for the settlement to be completed.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Beth, for sharing such amazing feedback! Hearing how pleased you are with our level of customer service is remarkable. We're also glad to hear you are confident navigating your Client Dashboard! Know the negative impact you're seeing now is only temporary and can be better in as little as 2 years! We hope to continue providing a pleasant experience for you. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Barbara Crown Point, IN

They were upfront about everything and the way everything was set up was very easy to navigate and whatever I didn't understand they helped me to figure out. They send very regular emails and there's a dashboard that shows you exactly where your money si going when it's collected and how long it'll take to pay off each account. Every time I contact them, no matter whether it was by phone or by email, they helped me find the answer to my question. They're very professional and communicative.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you, Barbara, for the many compliments! It is an honor to accompany your debt-free journey. Hearing how pleased you are is amazing! Our goal is to provide an environment where clients feel supported and valued. Great job becoming familiar with using your Client Dashboard. This is a resourceful tool that provides a lot of information about what to expect while enrolled with us. You can also chat with us live if you have any questions! Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to your financial freedom!

Virginia A Haymon

My Experience has been NOTHING BUT COMPLETE RELIEF!!!! To think about how things would be had I not become part of this FAMILY OF TRUE 'Extremely educated' FRIENDS, filled with nothing but knowledge of WISE ways to clear your debt! I truly have been BLESSED to have seen Freedom Debt Relief commercial at the PERFECT time, it was truly a 'GOD THING'!!! Thank y'all for being there!!!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Virginia, thank you for such a thoughtful review. We take pride in what we do and how we make sure all clients are having a lifetime of experience with our company! We just want our clients to see that there is a way out and becoming debt free is the way to go! If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for being part of the Freedom Family!

Apr. 3rd, 2020

Elizabeth Solivan

When no one wanted to help I made a call to a # that was on one of the bills and left a message. The next day a get a call from Freedom Debt Relief. They ensure me they were a legit company. The customer service person they assign for case was Todd Raccuglia, was patience, kind, and very knowledgeable. He work with me call or text me with any news in my case. Todd gave a call that I was accepted in the program, he made me cry, because no one wanted to help and here I got this angel (Todd) to give me a peace of mind. I thank him and bless his work.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience thus far. We understand waiting for settlements can be hard at first, but we are glad you trusted us to get you the results you have now. If you ever need our help you can reach Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom!

Bob Humphries

We are glad that we chose Freedom Debt Relief. We had too much debt and FDR helped us by contacting our creditors to see if they would lower the amount we owed them. FDR has been successful getting four of our creditors to lower our debt with them. We are now paying our reduced debt to each creditors through FDR. They have done a great job for us.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Bob, we are over the moon to receive such stunning feedback! We take pride in what we do and how we make sure all clients are having a lifetime of experience with our company! We just want our clients to see that there is a way out and becoming debt free is the way to go! If you ever have any questions or concerns regarding your account please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303.

Mar. 18th, 2020

Felix Richardson

I would only recommend this as your last resort, I have never had trouble getting a loan until I turned 62 . One year before I called Freedom for help my credit score was 800 and never been late on any of my payments, now my credit scores are 530 But I had no choice because No loan company with give a loan to a person 62 and over. Freedom has done a great job and a am glad they are here for us

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us, Mr. Richardson. It's disappointing to hear about the circumstance that eventually led you to our program. However, we are more than happy to provide a service that leads to financial freedom. Be sure to contact our Client Services team at (800) 655-6303 with any questions or concerns regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to reach your financial goals.

J Santoro

Freedom Debt Relief has made a significant difference in my financial life, Thanks to FDR I did not have to file bankruptcy. FDR has allowed, and helped me to start rebuilding my credit, something I could not do on my own. The people at FDR are extremely professional, helpful, courteous and treat you with respect while you are going through a difficult financial time. I hope I don't have to, but I would use their services again, and I highly recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anyone who needs help with financial debt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for such a well said response in regards to our program. It's definitely rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our clients and to know we are making a difference in their life! We're proud of what we do and we look forward to assisting you in becoming debt-free. If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303.

Megan

Freedom Debt Relief for me has been a crucial ally in getting through what is currently the hardest time of my life. I have been able to pay my debt back, and at the same time I am keeping my home, car and job. Because they handle all the calls I do not feel harassed or hopeless. I know I have their full support and if I ever have questions they are quick to respond and follow up after they respond within days just to make sure everything is going well wtih me.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Megan, thank you for such a wonderful review. We are so pleased to hear how we have helped you in a time of need. It is truly a pleasure to be able to assist you in resolving your debt, and if at any time you need our assistance please call Client Services at (800 655-6303. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom!

5 Port Jervis, NY

I was very relaxed when I signed up with them. They looked like the were well organized and better than most others that I looked at. The guy I spoke with was understanding and not pushing me towards anything in particular but was trying to help me. Every time I call with a question, they have an answer. I am able to find everything on the client on dashboard and they have significantly reduced my debt. They made my life a lot better and a lot easier. It was a great experience.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Vincent, thank you for your honest and kind review of our company. We are so happy that you are enjoying the Client Dashboard. We strive to make our process as easy as possible so that our clients have a great experience in our program. If at any time you need assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Feb. 27th, 2020

5 Pocahontas, AR

I would recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anyone that is having debt trouble. Get in contact with them because they'll get back to you as quickly as possible and starting working immediately. Everyone I've talked to is very courteous and nice and know what they are talking about because they've got experience. I'm really pleased because I am going to have my debt taken care of quickly.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Patty, we are always here to help. You have our full attention 7 days a week, and we are so excited to be apart of your debt-free journey. If at any time you need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303. Thank you for trusting us to be your debt settlement company!

Feb. 27th, 2020

Michael Spencer

FDR helped me resolve nearly $90K of foolish debt I created. I will graduate debt free soon. Their customer service is top notch. I have never had to hold more than 1 minute to talk to a live rep. Reps have immediate access to the account information and are equipped to handle any question and offer immediate advise to keep me on track. FDR keeps their commitment to the customer with no BS no hassle and genuine commitment to the client. The best thing I can say about FDR is this. ""They will deliver their promises so a grateful client will never need them a second time""."

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Michael, thank you for your awesome review! We are so thrilled to have another satisfied client, and congratulations on your success so far! Our clients are our top priority and ensuring that you feel appreciated and respected is the main goal. Thank you for trusting us and allowing us to help you on your path to financial freedom. If you ever need assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303.

Feb. 13th, 2020

Nancy

It's a great company and I've enjoyed working with them. I've used them for a year and a half and only have two left to be settled and that's really good. It is a weight off my shoulders knowing that I have one payment. They always check in with you and update you on everything. Everybody I've talked to at freedom debt is very professional and very kind and very caring. I really like them. I've talked to my sister about them and she is also using them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, Nancy! You are so close to reaching your financial goals. Great job! We are thrilled to be a part of the journey. As you make your way toward the finish line, please let us know how we can support every step. Our Client Services team is available 7 days a week to support your financial needs. We can be reached by calling (800) 655-6303 or via email at . Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Feb. 6th, 2020

Novalie

From the first call I made to get information, they were polite, compassionate, respectful, knowledgeable, and patient. All my questions ae answered to my satisfaction with all the nuances and requirements laid out in a way that is understandable and doable. The services have been everything they were advertised to be. I feel very positive and relieved. I would highly recommended them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Novalie, thank you for your kind review! We strive to always make our clients comfortable when talking to us, as we understand that finances can be a very touchy subject. We are so excited to see your progress in the program. If you ever have any questions or concerns regarding your account with us, please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303.

Feb. 5th, 2020

Connie Campton, KY

Every time I have an issue it is handled immediately. They are always courteous and they're very helpful and explained everything they do and everything I need to do. They have been very helpful, they have handled every situation quickly, and they're very kind and understanding. I feel I made the right choice and will soon be debt free because of them.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Connie, thank you for sharing your thoughts on our program! We appreciate your generous feedback about our company! We truly care about our clients and we work hard to build a relationship with them so they can be as comfortable as possible while in the program. If you ever need assistance on your account with us please feel free to reach out to us at (800) 655-6303.

Kenneth Severn, MD

The main thing they do is keep your debt organized and in some cases they can negotiate down your debt fifty percent. They answer all your questions, they know what they are talking about and they also plan your graduation day when you'll be finished with the bills you submitted to them. I call them every 2 to 3 months to verify where I'm at and how much I owe. I would recommend them to any friend that had a similar problem.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Kenneth, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We strive to provide each of our clients with the best possible solutions for their specific situations. If you ever have any questions regarding your account please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303.

Rita Sinton, TX

Always very helpful and informative in my case. They kept me updated by providing a complementary virtual dashboard. I could check in daily and receive text messages with settlement offers and quick approvals. I felt that they worked really well in getting me the lowest possible settlement offers that I could get based on my dedicated account and my willingness to settle. I'm so happy to be completely out of debt with their help.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Rita, thank you for sharing such an awesome experience! We are so happy to have been a part of your journey towards a debt-free future. If you ever need to reach us please call Client Services at (800) 655-56303. We wish you the best and thank you so much for choosing Freedom Debt Relief

Preston Inglewood, CA

I opened 4 or 5 credit cards and I couldn't pay them back. I had to find some sort or resource to help me pay off this debt. Everytime something comes up they always inform me. They are doing a good job about trying to restore my credit. They would send me a text about one of the banks making an offer and they would ask me if I wanted to accept that offer.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Preston, thank you for sharing your experience with us thus far. We are committed to communicating with our clients so that everything is understandable. We are so thrilled to see your success in our program, and if you ever have any questions or concerns please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303.

Anonymous Nashville, TN

I had three credit cards that I couldn't keep up with paying on time, so I decided to try it. I expected my debt to be paid off quicker, but my payments are low, so I didn't realize everything.To date they have contacted two of my three creditors and made arrangements. When Freedom made the settlements, I stopped getting all of the calls that was getting...maybe two calls a day before they were working with my creditors.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us today. Thank you for trusting and sticking with our process! Congratulations on being so close to your debt-free future. Please let us know how we can continue supporting your every step. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief to reach your financial goals.

Jan. 30th, 2020

Dianne Tolliver

So far my best experience is the huge stress relief. With medical Bill's pileing up and my husband not working due to severe complications to M.S ,we found ourselves not being able to maintain payment to credit cards. After I called Freedom within the first month they has settled a debt with one of my credit card companies. Freedom Debt Relief has been a blessing. I highly recommend them to all my family and friends.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

You are off to a great start, Dianne! Keep up the great work and stay committed to becoming debt-free. We are so excited to assist you! If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us at (800) 655-6303 or jump on your Client Dashboard at . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jan. 27th, 2020

Mady Upham

I was overwhelmed with debt and freedom debt relief combined all my debt into one easy payment allowing me to live more comfortably. I am so excited that I will be able to pay off my debts and not leave any thing for my daughter to have to take care of once I'm gone. Everyone at freedom debt relief is extremely helpful and kind and I know I will always be listen to and treated with respect.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Mady, we understand debt is overwhelming, and we're so glad you found us helpful. If you ever have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services. They can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at . Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you to your debt-free future.

Dec. 2nd, 2019

Rebecca

I wanted to try freedom debt relief to see what they could do for me and they did a great job. The reason I like it so well is because they're always there to help me and answer my questions. I've had nothing but good luck with them and the customer service is wonderful. I feel it was the best decision so I can restore my credit and not worry about going bankrupt.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Rebecca, we are over the moon excited to have you in our program. Our greatest accomplishment is our client's success. With that being said we look forward to seeing you reach your goals and we will be here every step of the way. If you ever need anything please feel free to contact us at 1 (800) 655-6303.

Nov. 28th, 2019

LaTonia Thomas

First Thank You Freedom. I'm so Pleased with this program. I've been a member since June 2019 and Freedom has already paid one of my loans off. I didn't know how I was going to make it Financially until Freedom. From the first conversation with Cristen she made me Feel at ease through the entire Process. I recommend Freedom Debt before filing bankruptcy. It has Truly been a Blessing for me! Also anytime I may have concerns the Entire team is willing to Help Thank you! :)

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations on your success in our program thus far, LaTonia! We're glad we could help you achieve a better financial future. We value your honest review and kind words. Our team encourages you to keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at or contact Client Services with any questions at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Nov. 26th, 2019

Marsha Elliott

My experience with Freedom Debt Relief. It has been the best decision we could have made. To be able to speak with a live person and professional, knowledgeable, curteous and full of information. The process was not hard or complicated. You will receive a call back same day or the next day. Sending you emails on how to hand your creditors and what to say to them and what not to say to them. This was a God sent company to me and my husband.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Marsha! We're excited to resolve your debt and help you achieve your financial goals. We encourage you to keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at or contact Client Services with any questions at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Nov. 26th, 2019

Karen

Freedom Debt Relief has been my saving grace. I had been so stressed over how I was going to pay off all the debt left to me from a relationship turned bad and I didn't want to even think about bankruptcy. I went to the website and minutes later a representative called me and explained everything about the process to me. The one monthly payment each month to Freedom takes the stress out of who gets paid what. I am 2yrs in and half way done and my credit score is improving each month. I would highly recommend this to anyone struggling to stay afloat.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience, Karen! We love how successful our program has been for you and we are happy to continue working towards your goal of becoming debt-free. If you ever have any questions, please reach out to us at (800) 655-6303 or jump on your Client Dashboard at . Thank you for letting us be your partner on your journey to a debt-free future.

Oct. 30th, 2019

Sandra K. Young

It has changed my Life for the good, relieved me of so much stress both physically and mentally. The representatives are very professional and caring, working for my personal goals of becoming debt free without all the harassments from debt collectors. Are very efficient and prompt in handling unwarrented contacts from debt collectors which proved to me their full commitment to my contract.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Greetings, Sandra! It's definitely rewarding to receive such positive feedback from our clients and to know we are making a difference in their life. We're proud of what we do and that we are able to assist you to become financially free! Please reach out to our Client Services department at (800) 655-6303 or if you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Nov. 8th, 2019

M

As the company name says Relief. The company offered options concerning our debt, they were understanding and nonjudgmental. The representatives are friendly professionals which speak to you with ease and answer all your questions. The customer support is great, you can upload any documents with ease and not worry about constant phone calls from the company. As a client, the articles about navigating the process are well written and interesting. We have yet to see a con with this company, we have only experienced pros. Keep up the good work!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much for your review! It's so exciting to hear that you are satisfied with our service. We take pride in providing great customer experience and do our best in making sure that the program is as understandable to our client. It's great that you use the client dashboard to keep yourself updated on all the great success you have made so far in your program with us. If there is ever anything that you need from us please let us know by contacting us at (800) 655-6303.

Nov. 9th, 2019

Kelli Christophersen

Overall I would call it seamless. It was so great to have the help and to have them pretty much handle it and then we pay the required percent. It was totally worth it. There was a couple hiccups just in the final paperwork but a couple phone calls cleared that up and I hope to receive my graduation packet in the mail any day! My credit rating is already going back up woohoo! When I had questions throughout the process the customer service reps were fabulous!!

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations on completing your graduation path. It's always exciting to hear about our client's success in the program. We truly do apologize for any inconvenience with the paperwork for your Graduation Packet. However, glad to hear that everything was resolved and that you will be getting your Graduation Packet soon. Thank you for allowing us to be your partners in becoming debt-free. If there is anything you need please feel free to contact us at (800) 655-6303.

Nov. 8th, 2019

Filipina Tejam

Freedom Debt Relief has did an excellent job In eliminating some of my debt. Although I am not done with my program but I already saw the progress of there work . Two of my debts have been resolved, and they are continuing working on some of my debts debt. I am so thankful enough because they make me feel not alone this time of my life. Thank you FDR.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We are so thrilled to be part of the resolution to your debt, Filipina. We applaud each and every one of our clients for trusting us to be part of the journey towards a brighter financial future. If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303.

Jul. 30th, 2020

Jim Gourgues

FDR has everthing it said it would do help me resolve my debt. They told me from the det go what I needed to do, what my creditors would most likley do, and what I should do. In less than a year 50% of my debt has been settled and I look forward to the rest also comming to a settlement. It looks like my 48 month settlement time line could be 12 to 18 month. .

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations on the amazing settlements you received, Jim! It's great to know about your positive experience with our program. Keep up the great work! Please reach out to our Client Services department at 1 (800) 655-6303 or you can log into your Client Dashboard at if you have any questions or comments regarding your account. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 9th, 2019

Angel Sandoval

The associate I worked with was very helpful and genuine in wanting to see what would work best for my situation. Everything was handled very professionally and explained clearly to me on how the process works. I am very pleased with the service I have received and I am glad to have graduated from the program. Thank you Freedon Debt Relief for making this go so smoothly and promptly, I appreciate all the help.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your experience with us, Angel! We take pride in knowing we have a highly professional and knowledgeable team available to assist you on your journey to a debt-free future. Feel free to reach out to Client Services if you ever have any questions (800) 655-6303 or email us at . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 7th, 2019

Karen Springfield, MO

Signing up is a good decision when you have overwhelming debt. They are a good company. There is no upfront money, you pay a percentage of what you have so it's great that you're not paying a huge chunk of your personal money up front. Their customer service was able to walk me through the hard times. In less than 6 months we've already dealt with all four of our credit card problems.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, Karen! You should be very proud of your accomplishments. We certainly are! We also appreciate you speaking so highly about our Client Services team and the level of customer service that's been provided. Thank you for recommending our program as well. Be sure to log into your Client Dashboard at to monitor every step toward graduation. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief!

Nov. 4th, 2019

Alvin Barstow, CA

I didn't want to worry about getting phone calls from my creditors that I didn't have enough money to pay for and they handled my issues. I'm almost done and it didn't take too long. I knew it was going to last a couple of years but it passed along as I made the payments. They're flexible on the times of payments and I was able to adjust my payment schedule.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, Alvin! You should be very proud of your accomplishments. We most certainly are! Please let us know how we can continue to support your debt-free journey. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief. Here's to financial freedom!

Nov. 4th, 2019

L. Atwell

They have worked well with my husband and I. They have been upfront and honest on how their program works and what is hard about it. FDR has already closed out several of our accounts and we have only been with them 5 months. They worked with us to get everything set up with the right account numbers so there would not be problems down the road.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We value your feedback. We have an excellent team here at Freedom Debt Relief to assist you and are happy to help. We encourage you to keep track of your progress on your Client Dashboard at or contact Client Services with any questions at 1-800-655-6303. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Oct. 30th, 2019

Mary wohlschlag

debt relief has been fantastic. I wouldn't have water or electricity if it wasn't for Freedom Debt Relief. I live in Arizona desert where it gets extremely hot and not have air conditioning would have been devastating for me. Thanks to debt relief I've been able to have my air conditioning and be able to breathe easier thank you Freedom Debt Relief

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Our pleasure, Mary. Thank you for sharing the benefits gained from utilizing our services. Please let us know how we can continue supporting every step of your debt-free journey. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Oct. 19th, 2019

Bianka

I've have had an excellent experience with Freedom Debt Relief! Customer service is always available to answer questions and very informative. It's also been so nice to not have to stress or worry about my debt and let Freedom Debt Relief handle everything for me. I would definitely recommend Freedom Debt Relief if your looking to consolidate your debt. The program is amazing.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your kind words, Bianka. It is so rewarding to hear about your great experience with our dedicated team! We will continue to work hard to provide you with the best service possible. For any questions or concerns, feel free to contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Oct. 15th, 2019

Lillie Greene

If I have a question or don't understand something, I call customer service and they are able to clear it up for me. I appreciate that they are professional. They're honest, they help me. I didn't understand the dashboard, but they walked me thoruhg it so now I can do it. I'm really so excited and grateful to them because they are clearing up my debt and improving my credit at the same time.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for your review, Lillie! We are happy we can be of assistance to you. We want all of our clients to know we are here to help every step of the way and want everyone to feel comfortable and confident with our program. Remember, you can also follow along with your program progress through your Client Dashboard. Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jun. 1st, 2020

Loria Letson

FDR Has been totally up front with all communications and has been very helpful with the entire program. I would recommend their services to anyone that needs help with extreme debts. They have and will take care of your problems If you need legal help they have a firm on hand to step in and take care of any and all your legal problems as needed. I have only had one duty to do and that was to make sure the monthly payment was deposited to my account with them. Which has not been difficult. Again I would feel great to turn anyone over to FDR anytime. They are great and get the job done.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review, Loria! We encourage you to keep up the good work in furthering your success to financial freedom. Our team is thrilled you would recommend us to your friends and family. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Jul. 30th, 2019

Elizabeth

I've been with them before and they cleared up my debt previously and it was very easy and fast. Every time I call and have questions, they're right there. I even had a situation where I was going to be taking a lot of overcharge and they handled the whole situation and I had no problems at all. Very easy. Every time I call and I have to add something, it's no hassle. I'd recommend them to all the people to help them get out of financial difficulty.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Hello there Elizabeth! We appreciate your generous feedback about our company! We truly care about our clients and we work hard to build a relationship with them so they can be as comfortable as possible while in the program. We are glad we are able to assist you. If you ever need our assistance please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303.

Jul. 31st, 2020

Cara L

After careful and long research, I contacted Freedom and they took the time to give an excellent explanation of their program and how it would benefit me. They always answer my questions and go beyond by asking if I had any further questions and if I absolutely understood the explanation. They were very timely and kept me abreast of my progress and my goals. They thoroughly explained what the benefits were but they always explained what some of the challenges could be. It was a very wise and needed decision.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your feedback, Cara. We are pleased to know you were satisfied with the quantity and quality of information provided to you. Keep up the great work and please reach out to us anytime you have questions about your program! You can contact our Client Services team seven days a week by calling (800) 655-6303 or email . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief!

Jul. 31st, 2019

Maryann Carrollton, TX

I talked to one of the representatives and he explained the process fully so I felt comfortable going with Freedom Debt Relief. I have had support from time to time. It's easier to ask questions or notify them of some issue that I had and I got immediate responses. They seem to have covered everything. They are in the process of finishing my first debt and I look forward to finishing the rest of mine.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Congratulations, Maryann, on the progress you've made along your Graduation Path! We could not be prouder of the hard work and dedication displayed on your part. Keep up the excellent work! If any questions or concerns do come up about your account, always feel free to reach out to our Client Services team at (800) 655-6303 or via email at for assistance. We're available 7 days a week to support your journey! Thank you for being the best part of Freedom Debt Relief.

Jul. 31st, 2019

Anonymous Bonita Springs, FL

They're always extremely pleasant. They never make you feel like you're a bad person because of the situation that you got yourself into. There's not guilt or shame with all the stuff. They're always very courteous. It may just be my misunderstanding or maybe a lack of transparency but I don't understand the process but every two weeks I'm putting in two hundred and fifty dollars and I've been doing that now for almost a year and I haven't had any of my debts, even small ones consolidated.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Thank you for sharing your feedback, and we are always here to help! Negotiations are reliant on many things, some of which may need to be discussed. Please call Client Services at (800) 655-6303 if you are ever concerned about your account. Thank you for being the best part of Freedom.

Jul. 31st, 2020

Fernando Hemet, CA

I highly recommend Freedom Debt Relief to anybody that is going through some financial problems. I thought it was going to ruin my credit, which it did, but as I go along in the program it is becoming more stable and getting better. It doesn't ruin it as much as bankruptcy so I feel it is a good choice. I am happy with the program, there is real communication there. I feel I can breathe better and have less to worry about.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

We appreciate your great feedback, Fernando. It is always a pleasure to hear that we are meeting our clients' expectations. If you find yourself having any questions or concerns, please contact customer service at 1 (800) 655-6303 or visit your Client Dashboard at . Thank you for choosing Freedom Debt Relief.

Jul. 23rd, 2019

Mary

Freedom Debt Relief is very trustworthy. The people that work for the company are very professional and they handle everything with the common ease that calms you down. They are just an awesome company. I saw it advertised on Facebook and a lot of people gave it good reviews so I gave it a try and I am glad I did. They were very knowledgeable and I understood everything that was going on. Every time I have a problem, they solve it for me. It has taken pressure off me and it has been such a blessing so I can pay off my bills and then retire.

Reply from Freedom Debt Relief

Mary, we value your kind feedback! We love to hear about your experience and happy to be a part of your journey to being debt-free. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact Client Services, they can be reached at 1-800-655-6303 or via email at . Thank you for allowing Freedom Debt Relief to guide you to your debt-free future.

Jul. 22nd, 2019