Beyond Finance

6.7

Mary Blume

Rep was very upbeat and positive. She was knowledgeable and explained everything. Very positive reinforcement

Hey Mary-

Thanks so much for the feedback and review! We’re thrilled to hear you’ve had a good experience so far. Thank you for choosing Beyond Finance.

Johnnie Peoples

I like how professional the agents and how easy the app is to use. Looking forward to my journey to resolve my debt with Beyond.

Hey Johnnie-

Thanks for the feedback! We want all of our clients to have a great experience with us. We’re happy that our Client Success team gave you the support you needed.

As always, you’re welcome to contact us any time at clientsuccess@beyondfinance.com or 800-282-7186.

Sarah C

I am disgusted by this company. I called and spoke to a representative in April 2023, simply looking to consolidate cards that I had used for a business start up. I wasn't even looking to negotiate the debt, I just wanted to simplify my payments. The representative made this program seem wonderful, and they'd be able to negotiate the balances on my cards. I was told the negotiations usually take 3-6 months before an agreement is reached and regular payments begin. It's now April of 2024, and I still have one account that has yet to be resolved. I was told there would be a temporary drop in my credit score while they negotiated my debt, but not to worry!! It'll go right back up once payments begin. My score was mid 700s. I now have a score of 531. Any time i contact the company they have nothing to say other than some companies take longer to negotiate and there's nothing they can do. I was lied to in order to enroll me in this program.

Hello Sarah,

We can assure you that we aim to be transparent about your program's outcomes. Each client's situation is unique, and the process usually takes a 24-48 month timeline. Most clients fully recover their financial health by the end of their program.

Please know that our team is dedicated to providing support and guidance every step of the way. Contact us at your earliest convenience at 800-282-7186, and we will prioritize taking a closer look into your account to work toward a solution.

Apr. 9th, 2024

Monike Reed CA

The patience and kindness of my representative. She was very informative and took her time helping me understand the process. I definitely will recommend to others.

Hey Monike-

Mar. 22nd, 2024

Breana Garretson Lincoln, NE

From my first conversation the counselor was understanding and gracious. She never made me feel bad for life happening and my situation just assured me we would work together and find an option that worked for me

Hey Breana-

We’re so happy you had such a great experience with our team. We put a lot of work into helping our clients move toward a brighter financial future. Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance!

Mar. 22nd, 2024

Rue Davis Birmingham, AL

I haven't even started but the team has already given me good advice to get out of debt and gain my life back again. Today's conversation ✨️ and advice was the best and I'm make steps to finalize my program.

Hey Rue-

Thanks for the feedback! We want all of our clients to have a great experience with us. We’re happy that our Client Success team gave you the needed support.

Mar. 6th, 2024

Deena K Schererville, IN

I liked the person i worked with. He seemed very caring and was most patient walking me thru everything. Looking forward to getting out ot debt that was. huge weight on my shouders.

Hey Deena-

Mar. 6th, 2024

Jackie Keystone Heights, FL

Darron was absolutely wonderful. He explained in detail what to expect and how long it would take to clear my debt. I recommend this company to anyone who is trying to get out of debt. I’d give them 10 stars if I could.

Hi Jackie-

Feb. 2nd, 2024

marya veillon

Maribel, answered all questions. Gave advice we asked for on another situation we were dealing with. She gave us comfort and relief knowing our financial circumstances would be taken care of.

Hi Marya-

Thanks for your lovely review! We’re so happy you had such a great experience with Maribel. We care deeply about helping our clients move toward a brighter financial future with care and kindness. Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance!

Jan. 31st, 2024

MaryAnn Callahan Fayetteville, AR

We like to simplicity of your program. We are just starting, and we really appreciate Michael H's professionalism in explaining everything & communicating to us the processes we will be experiencing. We look forward to a win/win relationship with Beyond Finance.

Hi MaryAnn-

Jan. 16th, 2024

JUANITA Epps Bryant Boardman, OR

Ms. Merriwether L was very helpful and explained everything to me. At first I was very skeptical about signing up for debt relief. As she continued to explain the program I became comfortable with the process. I am hoping your company can help me get out of debt quickly. There are so many scammers around. Thank you for wanting to help me.

Juanita-

Congratulations on taking the first step towards financial freedom! We’re so pleased you’ve already had a positive experience with us, and we’ll continue to do everything we can to: keep you updated on progress, work with your creditors to get each of your enrolled debts resolved and help you to graduate your program.

Dec. 1st, 2023

Cherie Ferguson Ocean Springs, MS

Mr. Joel C was professional, courteous, and completely transparent with the services your company offers. I normally compare companies when doing business, and select the cheapest, lol! I did not even look at another company, I signed up with you that day. Thank you. Please thank Mr. C as well.

Hi Cherie!

Thanks for your lovely review! We’re so happy you had such a great experience with Joel. We put a lot of work into helping our clients move toward a brighter financial future with care and kindness, so we’ll be sure to pass your wonderful words on to them. Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance!

Nov. 10th, 2023

Amanda Bednar

Everything was simple and if I had any questions they would answer them.

Bonnie A Cook

Everyone was very nice and helped me to understand everything very clear.

Georgie Macalino

All give me a good response when I ask them a question that I don’t know!!

Keith Watson

I was apprehensive after looking at a TikTok video but after a conversation with the representative and reviewing my financial situation Beyond Finance has relieved and saved me thousands in interest that I had not really considered but it adds up when you have multiple loans. I feel relieved and stress free and can sleep good knowing soon I’ll be debt free.

Hey Keith!

We are glad that you came around to us! Congratulations on taking control of your finances and thank you for the wonderful review! We thrive on this kind of feedback and are thrilled that our program is helping you achieve your financial goals.

Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance.

Jul. 18th, 2023

Laura Clever

Great company. Service was excellent. Really wanted me to know everything about the process.

1 month ago Edited May 29, 2024

Hey Laura,

Thank you for the feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you were able to connect with our team. We care deeply about helping our clients move toward a brighter financial future with care and kindness. Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance!

Pat Rea

Skylar M was very professional and knowledgeable. She went over every detail . Pleasant and smart.

Hey Pat!

Thanks for your lovely review! We’re so happy you had a great experience with Skylar. We care deeply about helping our clients move toward a brighter financial future with care and kindness. Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance!

Linda Stewart McClure, IL

We fell on hardship with Covid, with multiple family illnesses following and were drowning in debt. I seen no way to get us out of debt and my stress and worry was getting worse. I knew we needed help but was very skeptical of debt consolidation programs. Majikeen And Daniel were amazing to work with and explained the entire process in detail letting me ask all the question I had and answering them with knowledge. After the initial conversation they gave me time to go over things on my own. By that evening we set up enrollment and had it all completed by close of business that same day. Majikeen Has followed up with me twice already and has provided an open line and email to keep in touch. I also have my own secure log in to watch the progress as things move forward. This program is nothing short of a miracle for me and my family and we look forward to becoming debit free in an 8th of the time that it would have taken without this program!

Hey Linda!

Wow! This is the kind of feedback we live for. We know that our clients deserve all the compassion and support in the world, and we’re so glad to know that we’re meeting that expectation. We’ll be sure to pass on your wonderful words to Majikeen and Daniel. We look forward to continuing to help you reach your goal of financial freedom.

Jul. 14th, 2023

Maggie Palm Bay, FL

Liked: The attention (listening) to my problem when my personal banker couldn’t help, kindness, researching options for me, offering me 2 options to choose from all while I waited on the phone. The thorough explanation and education regarding how creditors charge interest rates and how I can improve my financial situation. Not at all pushy; actually, genuinely guiding me through process while allowing me to be in control of my choices without any pressure. Waking me through each step online with patience (as I’m not tech savvy), and when all was finished asked again if there is anything I had questions about directing me to where all my information can be found. The follow up is wonderful; very supportive as initially, it’s hard to sit back and allow process however, I don’t feel alone. Love that I’m not losing sleep over debt concerns as it’s in someone else’s hands, thank you! Didn’t like: Oh my, thus far I have nothing to dislike. Again, thank you!

Hey Maggie!

Thanks for your lovely review! We’re so happy you had such a great experience with our team. We put a lot of work into helping our clients move toward a brighter financial future with care and kindness, so we’ll be sure to pass your wonderful words on to them. Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance!

Jun. 29th, 2023

Ricky Laney Phoenix, AZ

I really appreciate my Rep Sonny's knowledge on the subject matter. I had thought about going this route for a while. If I had managed to find a way to supplement my Social Security income upwards of 6k a year I would have been able to take care of these three cards - at least to pare the balances by 2k each - but that hasn't happened. So at 28% even making double monthly payments bare gets me beyond treading water - and I already was putting upwards of 40% of my entire income into that effort. I hope with Beyond Finance to get free and clear in 24 months. I really believe that is a realistic achievable goal.

Hi there, Ricky—

Thanks for your lovely review! We’re so happy you had such a great experience with Sonny. We put a lot of work into helping our clients move toward a brighter financial future with care and kindness, so we’ll be sure to pass your wonderful words on to them. Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance!

Jun. 22nd, 2023

Denise Gibson Brighton, CO

I reach out to Beyond Finance and they were very helpful and Polite. When I got off the phone I felt so much relief and stress lifted off my shoulders. They walk me through everything and never one made me feel ashamed. They keep me informed on everything and I can now see light at the end of a dark tunnel. I did great had a good credit score , they all at once lost my husband and my mom in the same week. Had to leave my job to move home with family. So to say I have been through a rough spot is an understatement, but because of Beyond I feel I can get back on my feet. So Thank you all for all your doing and have done this far. This company gave me back my Dignity. if you need help don't wait contact them . They can help you feel so much better.

Reply from Beyond Finance

Welcome to the program, Denise!

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We know that being burdened by debt can be stressful, but we’re excited to help you take your first steps toward a brighter financial future.

We’re committed to keeping you informed as progress is made on your debt resolution journey: you can always track your debt resolution progress by viewing your program online [https://www.beyondfinance.com] or contacting us with questions at clientsuccess@beyondfinance.com or 800-282-7186. We’re here for you.

Apr. 5th, 2023

Rose Mary O El Paso, TX

Beyond Finance is legitimate and a wonderful option for debt relief. I just finished the process of freeing myself from debt of $45k. It cost me just under $700 a month, for 45 months, replacing the $2500 I was faithfully paying each month. I took the credit score ding in exchange for being able to breathe and live again. I followed every step they advised to the letter. Any complainers may not have followed all their advising or did not pay on time or regularly, or just don'tunderstand what is being done on their behalf. I was also chosen to be in a commercial ad for the company and gladly participated without pay because this program REALLY changed my quality of life. Free, at last! Free, at last! Thank you, Beyond Finance!

Hi Rose,

Thanks for sharing your great experience with Beyond Finance! It’s our absolute favorite thing to see our team’s efforts pay off in real-time. But your graduation is not only a testament to our program but your steadfast dedication to making your monthly deposits! You earned this!

Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Dec. 1st, 2022

Deanna Hoffmeyer Farmington, MI

I heard an ad on the radio and for the first time in my life called the number right away. I am so happy that I did. Rich took the time immediately to walk through my financial situation and what he could offer me. That night I slept better than I have in months. I truly feel that Rich and Beyond Finance genuinely care about their clients. I would recommend this to anyone going through financial hardship with creditors or personal loans. He explained that the situation I was in wasn’t something that I should feel guilty about and that this happens to millions of Americans yearly. What you’re signing up for with credit cards and loans doesn’t include what will happen if your only able to make the minimum payment each month. The process with Beyond Finance is very easy to understand and their app allows you to track the daily changes to your plan. This includes the lower amount the credit cards will settle to have your balance completely paid off!! I can’t wait to have all of my debt settled and I believe that Rich and Beyond Finance will be with me the entire way!

Deanna—

- Client Success Team

Sep. 15th, 2022

Lee Lunday Henderson, NV

Well, it's much to early to give a qualified rating. However, so far, I'm please with this process and look forward to have a little change in my pocket. The last company I was working with was getting $260 a month to settle 5 accounts for me. They did absolutely nothing to resolve or reduce my debts. They merely took $4,000.00 from my bank account over a period of roughly 16-17 months. Beyond is taking just under $270.00 to work with 12 creditors of mine. I have one major creditor to deal with - my bank credit card, which I am able to pay off each month. With Beyond's help, I now have extra cash to enjoy life with once again. So, I'm very pleased with what Beyond has made possible for me.

Lee —

- Client Success Team

Jun. 29th, 2022

Colette Merrill Carthage, MO

I am happy to have turned to Beyond Finance. Hesitantly, I needed to turn to this drastic solution because I found myself quickly in this impossible situation. When I got my last unsecured loan, I found myself in deep financial trouble. I did not want to claim bankruptcy so I decided to listen to Beyond Finance. Breauna was the one who called me when I signed up for information about the program and I am glad I did find out information. She was so helpful and I had to keep interrupting her to have something explained. She took her time with me and was so patient. The initial call ended up being three hours, but I didn't mind at all because I came away confident and knowing for sure that this was the right thing to have done. The experience was easy and a hundred-pound weight had been lifted off my shoulders. She explained everything until I was satisfied that I understood exactly what was going to be done for me. She was careful to get every piece of information correct that I was giving her so there was no stone unturned as to how I found myself in this position. They understand that things happen. She encourages me to give as much detail as possible and if I thought of anything out while we were talking to stop her and tell her. I do feel good that I took the chance and listened to what this program had to offer and what it can and will do for me. My advice for you if you find yourself in a financial strait you can't handle because of the unexpected ahead; and you know the consequences of bankruptcy, this is the far better choice. It will get you out of debt with only one payment that covers everything! Nothing is hidden, it is plainly transparent.

Hi Colette,

Congratulations on taking control of your finances and thank you for the wonderful review! We thrive on this kind of feedback and are thrilled that our program is helping you resolve debt without bankruptcy.

Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance.

Jun. 3rd, 2022

Chris Marbella, MA

While paying minimum balance, my credit rating went down subtantially and upon a costly divorce involving real estate division, I needed to recover financially avoiding tapping into my 401(k) as in a high tax bracket. Shopping around for loans, I was directed to Beyond Finance and did not hear before about that Debt Resolution program. I used it for 3 credits over a period of 3 years, graduated last month and joined again for two remaining credit card accounts as I was quite pleased with the program. One's situation needs to warrant that form of help, yet I don't have any regrets and where my FICO rating went from 845 to about 550 during that phase, it could recover within a few months once the original creditors are paid. I had very helpful and patient representatives and I feel that Beyond Finance can be a lifesaver if one can qualify.

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the positive feedback, and congratulations on moving beyond debt! Our goal is to get our clients back on track financially, and we’re so glad to hear our program is helping you accomplish that!

Thanks again,

Client Success Team at Beyond Finance

Mar. 4th, 2022

pamela browning

Great customer experience!! Explained everything along the way and helped with was to never have to do this again!

Hey Pamela-

Jacqueline Carlyon

the rep was very friendly and helpful he explained everything so that I understood what I was doing and why

Hey Jacqueline,

May. 8th, 2024

Brian Campbell

So far, positive experience! Everyone has been nice and polite and understanding of my financial situation!

2 months ago Edited May 6, 2024

Hey Brian,

May. 8th, 2024

Lorita Renfro

Nick spent so much time with me! He explained everything clearly. It’s like I had a friend on the other end of the phone connection.

Hey Lorita-

We’re so glad that you chose to enroll with us, and we can’t wait to help you move beyond debt.

We’re dedicated to keeping you up-to-date with your progress throughout your journey! You can track your progress by going online [https://www.beyondfinance.com/], or by contacting us at clientsuccess@beyondfinance.com or 800-282-7186. Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance!

Cindy Tomasiak

My experience with Javier was great. What a kind and knowledgeable person he is. He spent time to explain things and care about me. Thank you.

Hey Cindy-

Thanks for your lovely review! We’re so happy you had a great experience with Javier. We care deeply about helping our clients move toward a brighter financial future with care and kindness. Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance!

Luke Thompson

They were very informative and helped answer any question we may have had. Also were very understanding of our situation and genualy wanted to help.

Hey Luke-

Donald Jackson Sanford, NC

I was skeptical at first, but after the representative explained all the steps and assured me that the company was here to help me, so glad I was approved...

Hi Donald-

Feb. 15th, 2024

Karin Hood

Great company to work with. Very dedicated to helping us. Made sure we understood all aspects of what was going to happen during our journey to a new sustainable budget.

Hi Karin-

Feb. 7th, 2024

Susie Moreno Oliver Durham Jackson, CA

I really Liked the agent that worked with my husband and I. Robert was very friendly and patient with us and we will defiantly reccommend Beyond Finance and Robert Hostetler

Hi Susie-

Jan. 23rd, 2024

Ryan Harris DeRidder, LA

The service was great, and your customer representative went above and beyond to help me,he answered all of my questions with much understanding 👍 thanks 👌

Hi Ryan-

Jan. 18th, 2024

Joanne Benjamin San Diego, CA

I like the constant communication and patience they exhibited. They took the time to go over all aspects of the process and were willing to answer any questions and/or clarify anything I needed.

Hi Joanne-

Jan. 2nd, 2024

john flanagan Fayetteville, NC

Jeff was amazing went over in detail everything the program included, love how he was very sincere and genuine on what the plan entailed and next steps, set up my account and dashboard

Hi John-

Thanks for your lovely review! We’re so happy you had such a great experience with Jeff. We put a lot of work into helping our clients move toward a brighter financial future with care and kindness, so we’ll be sure to pass your wonderful words on to them. Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance!

Nov. 28th, 2023

Louise Stinger

I’m very happy and grateful for this program

beverly garza

They were very friendly and explained it all good

Darlene Stakelin

Excellent communication and information .

3 weeks ago Edited June 18, 2024

Barbara Ross Gary, IN

Everyone that I have talked to has been concerned about me, pleasant and most importantly very professional. Explaining thoroughly everything that is needed by me and everything that the company will do for me. I greatly appreciate it.

Hi Barbara!

We’re so happy to hear about your positive experience with our team! We do our very best to ensure our clients are well-informed, cared for, and supported through the entire program, so we’ll make sure to pass your kind words on to them! We look forward to helping you resolve all of your enrolled debt.

Aug. 25th, 2023

Christina May Emerson, AR

Customer service is excellent! The agent I’m assigned to is a great help (Brittney)as I’m going through the first step on this journey. Brittney answered my questions and explained everything step by step for me. I choice this company because of the outstanding customer service of Brittney and will be there to reach out to.

Hi Christina,

We’re so happy to hear about your positive experience with Brittney! We do our very best to ensure our clients are well-informed, cared for, and supported through the entire program, so we’ll make sure to pass your kind words on to them! We look forward to helping you resolve all of your enrolled debt.

Aug. 22nd, 2023

David Hundley Caldwell, TX

Cedric T was very helpful and considerate with my unique situation. He was able to provide me with a very affordable option to help me get my life back on track. It's not always easy discussing your financial situation with a complete stranger, however, he went above board to reassure me there was a solution. Thanks for your help!!

Hi David,

Thanks for your lovely review! We’re so happy you had such a great experience with Cedric. We put a lot of work into helping our clients move toward a brighter financial future with care and kindness, so we’ll be sure to pass your wonderful words on to them. Thanks for choosing Beyond Finance!

Aug. 17th, 2023

Julie Glodowski Plover, WI

I was very pleased with the service and compassion I received when I reached out to Beyond. Wendy and Dan were so helpful. I was expecting to be lectured and shamed. That was not the case at all. Thank you for helping me to clear up some debt and feel life does have a purpose Other than depression.

Hey Julie!

We’re so happy to hear about your positive experience with Dan and Wendy! We do our very best to ensure our clients are well-informed, cared for, and supported through the entire program, so we’ll make sure to pass your kind words on to them! We look forward to helping you resolve all of your enrolled debt.

Aug. 11th, 2023

Debbie Cortner

Easy to speak with. Everything explained and all my questions answered.

Todd

Easy to work with, will have more thoughts once I see my debt get reduced.

Barbara Harris

Everything was explained to us and all questions were answered.

Cherry Wade Biloxi, MS

First of all, courteous, understanding, and respectful. Nobody starts out wanting to be in debt at any age. Times are hard for everybody now and it’s comforting to know there is a way out of this predicament. Everything was explained thoroughly and all my questions answered. In addition to thanking Beyond for this opportunity I would like to give a special thanks to Elizabeth and Fetima.

Hey Cherry—

Your good feedback means so much to us. It's true, it's very stressful to find yourself in debt, so we're glad you're feeling comfortable with your program and how it can help you start to work towards a better financial future! Now that you’ve enrolled, we can begin facilitating resolutions with your creditors so that you can live a better, debt-free life! We’re glad to be on this journey with you.

May. 30th, 2023