Accredited Debt Consolidation Logo

Accredited Debt Consolidation

6.1

Accredited Debt Relief offers comprehensive debt solutions to consumers in need of reducing their payments and better managing their insurmountable debt.

Founded in 2008, Accredited Debt Relief has grown to help thousands of people all across the United States overcome the strains associated with debt. It offers a number of debt relief options including bankruptcy assistance, credit counseling, debt consolidation, debt management, and debt settlement.

Each client will be assigned to their own negotiator who will work to resolve outstanding accounts with creditors.

As one of the nation's top performing debt consolidation companies, Accredited Debt Relief has proven they are capable of helping their clients reach financial freedom.

View Accredited Debt Relief Reviews

The Good

• Customized Debt Consolidation Program
  • Effective Account Management
  • Online Dashboard
  • Affordable

Customized Debt Consolidation Program

Each consumer debt case is different. As a result, each case has to be handled on an individual basis. Accredited Debt Relief understands this concept and has created a program that allows them to offer a customized approach without taking away from the efficiency or results-driven nature of their service.

The debt consolidation program allows clients to essentially eliminate multiple creditors, significantly reduce monthly payments, lower interest rates on existing debts, simplify the bill-paying process through a streamline functionality, and avoid delinquencies as the debt repayment process takes place.

A negotiator will work to take care of these solutions on behalf of the client and keep all aspects of debt consolidation organized and simple.

Effective Account Management

Since the Accredited Debt Relief debt consolidation programs are created to fit individual needs, the negotiators and account managers will be sure to carefully examine all current debt obligations and develop an effective strategy to eliminate debt as quickly as possible.

As part of the account management process, clients will be able to utilize a free consultation, which will determine exactly what work can be done on their behalf.

Additionally, negotiators will provide credit-counseling services throughout the debt consolidation process to make sure any debt-creating habits are eliminated to ensure future financial success.

On top of all this, if at any point a consumer is not satisfied with how their account is being managed, they can cancel their debt consolidation services at no cost.

Online Dashboard

While an account manager or negotiator will constantly be on top of individual account management, clients are also able to see exactly where they stand and what work is being done on their behalf at all times.

Clients receive access to an online dashboard that allows them to track their debt consolidation progress. This dashboard can be accessed at any time on almost any device.

Clients interested in seeing updates and watching their debt disappear will likely find value in being able to keep track of what is happening with their account.

Affordable

An individual working to pay off debt may find it difficult to pay for a debt consolidation service, especially if that debt consolidation service is charging significant amounts of money.

Accredited Debt Relief understands that their clients are in need of financial assistance and have found a way to ensure that their services remain both affordable and effective.

Monthly rates for Accredited Debt Relief's consolidation service range anywhere from $10-$40 a month with the average client paying $32 a month to streamline their debt.

This is an extremely competitive rate, especially for this service and industry. Additionally, clients will pay anywhere from $0-$100 to get their account and strategy created and implemented. On average, Accredited Debt Relief clients pay $50 to get started, which is also competitively priced.

The Bad

• Availability
  • High Interest Rates

Availability

One of the major drawbacks to the Accredited Debt Relief platform is the fact that they do not operate in all 50 states. To date, the Accredited Debt Relief debt consolidation services are only available in 32 of the 50 states and Washington, D.C.

Those who do not live in a state where Accredited Debt Relief operates will not be able to take advantage of their debt services and products. This limits Accredited Debt Relief's ability to help as many consumers as possible.

However, if you do live in one of the areas it services, Accredited Debt Relief is a great option for enrolling in a debt management program and debt consolidation.

High Interest Rates

As part of the debt consolidation service, Accredited Debt Relief negotiators will work with current creditors to adjust not only debt amounts but also interest rates.

The lower the interest rate, the more clients will save since they will not have to pay back as much. Negotiated interest rates range from 0-17 percent, with the average client settling with an 8.5 percent interest rate.

The Bottom Line

Accredited Debt Relief has created a debt consolidation service that helps consumers currently drowning in debt ultimately reach financial freedom. Following the free consultation, a negotiator will work step-by-step through the debt consolidation process on behalf of the client to obtain optimal results.

For those who reside in a state where Accredited Debt Relief operates, its services will likely be of value. The customized and dedicated approach to each individual account will enable consumers to see the results they want on their debt consolidation case.

4.8

Kimberly Pettis-King

Kristin was very thorough and explained the program to me in a way that I could understand. She addressed EVERY question I had with an easy answer and was EXTREMELY helpful & made my stressful situation a more pleasant one. When I spoke to the welcome part of the company to get my information verified Eric was also very comforting answered all my questions clarified other questions that came up & made sure I was comfortable with my decision to start the program and I had all my questions answered and understood everything and how the company works. So far I am very pleased, not only with the customer service, but with the quote of how much money I'm going to save with the program. (I'm hoping this all pans out & nothing goes wrong since I'm just getting started).

Janica McGinness Saint Louis, MO

I was checking into a consolidation loan with another company SoFi, but before doing so, I was attempting to find out about them before submitting a request. I think I accidentally contacted you but didn't remain on the line. Someone from your company contacted me to ask if I needed assistance. Well because of the debt my husband and I have, I had already learned before your company contacted me that I did not qualify for an interest rate under 10% nor the amount that I was needing, $36,000. When talking with your company after that, I was working with Lisa Miranda who seems to be very professional and knowledgeable about your services and how it could help me and my family. After discussing with her further and going over each option, we found a plan best suitable for us.

Vicky Justice

I was contacted by John A after I had inquired and did a free quote online. He explained everything about the program to me and I'm all signed up. I already feel as if a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders. I'm thankful for people like you guys. There really are a lot of us that don't get into these messes on purpose, things happen that we just can't get back up without some help. Thanks again, I look forward to getting out of debt and working with John to get any questions answered I may run into.

Neil D Thomas

Peter M is a great credit to your company. The world needs more people like Peter. He explained everything to me step by step. I know what I'm getting, and am very satisfied, in at least understanding my worst case scenario. I think I made the best possible choice, considering I got myself into this predicament. And I'm satisfied that Peter helped me find my best remedy at this time. Again Thank You Peter.

Ana Marina

David has been really helpful from the very beginning. We approached this process with a certain level of skepticism and loads of questions. He patiently answered all of our concerns and even gave us a historical background to understand where programs like these come from and why they are able to do what hey do. He has been very sharp with scheduled calls and it doesn't hurt that their rates are fair.

Jill Queen Creek, AZ

I was directed to them from their excellent client reviews. This was a challenging decision, and Andie made it easy. The factors that swayed me from my original choice (Freedom Debt Relief) were 1) Lower monthly deposit amount, and 2) the tie breaker for me - advising me to update my address and telephone number on all my credit cards with their address and telephone number they would provide, ( which they emailed immediately) so to redirect all collection calls and mail to them, and I found out later, they actually co-partner with Freedom Debt Relief. I liked that they said good things about them! The whole process was done on the phone and my computer. You need time!! I am excited to enjoy my $550/mo raise and having the opportunity to see a debt free horizon in the near future.

Kristen Houston, TX

Matthew was very helpful throughout this whole process with me in trying to resolve my debt. He worked with me on my schedule which was not easy due to I work a lot of hours and am not available to a phone. He answered all my questions and made me feel extremely secure in going this right. This was not something anyone wants to have to deal with but with Matthew he helped m feel this would be the best option for me in the long run. Really enjoyed working with him and look forward to continuing this relationship throughout this process.

Donna Ruggles Gulf Breeze, FL

My representative Paul was great. I really was hesitant to do this entire process, but he made me feel comfortable with my decision to proceed. Without pressure, of course. All of my questions were answered. Best of all, he was not judgmental of our circumstances and seemed to truly care about the ordeals we are experiencing. Thanks for giving me the start to having my piece of mind again.

david

christopher was awesome in helping me through the whole process...i felt like he was my friend and truely cared about my hardship and felt my pain and want to really help me...he took his time and explained everything to me and took all my questions and answered them all...going through this was made much easier and took a lot off my mind and now i can go on with what i need to do to get back on track in my life...thanks much...david timpson

Audrey Lubbock, TX

Eric was extremely helpful answering all the questions we had and making sure we understood the program. He welcomed all questions, and got back to us in a timely manner. He was patient and went through all the paperwork, no matter how long it took. He listened to all our concerns and questions. He eased our minds in making this decision by letting us know he would always be there if we needed anything.

Joshua Bargmann

I reached out to find a solution to my growing debt, pay cut and a baby on the way. I did not expect to speak with such an understanding , caring calming person as Kelsey S! Her customer service skills and compassion took me from desperation at rock bottom to actually having hope as well as a smile on my face. Thank you for employing such an amazing and life changing person!

Faye M Simpson Perry, AR

Brian explained the program to me in great detail, answering my many, many questions. He was thorough, professional and patient. This was an extremely difficult and painful decision for me and he helped ease my concerns and anxiety.

Mario Reyna

The agent that assisted me was knowledgeable and explained all details of the program thoroughly. My mind is at ease knowing I was assisted by such and individual and I am confident I will be satisfied with the program I have enrolled in.

James E Blackson

Your representative Tyler D was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He help me through the process with ease and answered all my questions as they came up. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone, he's a very valuable asset to your company. James E Blackson

Dennis Nunez Bell City, LA

I am just getting into this and so far it has been a pleasure working with all involved. they have been quick to respond and also helpful in answering any questions We may have. I am looking forward to working with them until all is resolved. For now, all I can say is Thanks to all.

Donna Lee Rives

When I call to inquire about your program, I was very nervous and skeptical. Brad made the process a lot easier for me. I appreciate his willingness to answer all my questions and helping to calm my nerves. I am glad to be enrolled in your program and I thank Brad for being patient with me and helping me to understand the process.

Juan L Rios Cotulla, TX

Rich contacted me a few days ago, after a few conversations. I was enrolled and now am on the right track to becoming debt free!! The stress was literally lifted off of my shoulders, I thank Rich for his awesome customer service and great breakdown of my options! Definitely recommend to anyone with any circumstances to give it a chance.

john studebaker

I felt relief after talking to Patrick M and the thorough presentation of the product he offered. Thank you for everything you presented. Also thank you for recommending Freedom Debt Relief I'm hoping that everything is a go. Again thank you for everything your team has done.

[email protected] Concord, CA

Patrick M was wonderful. I know a lot of aspects of business but this one I am at all not familiar with. he held my hand the entire way and made me see the light. Despite I"ve known him for a short time, he so far has been excellent! Thank you.

Monica Cohen Boca Raton, FL

Jonathan provides excellent Customer care..He made me feel at ease felt more like a friend than a stranger. He answered all my questions and did follow up to check if I had more questions. I like that he will there with me along the program so I'm not alone at all. He definitely made my choice an easy one to go with Accredited...Kudos to Jonathan!

Paige L Smith

My rep, Mario M was very helpful signing me up for the Debt Resolution program. He is a professional who treated me with respect. After the initial phone call, he got back with me within an hour and once the online process began he reviewed the pertinent material with me. I look forward to our relationship and look forward to being debt free.

Joanne Jackson

Octavio P was the most helpful and thorough person I have dealt with ! He explained everything in detail, answered all questions and made me feel as though I was a very important part of a team prepared to assist me! He ranks highest in my experiences.

Rhonda L Ketels

I was contacted just seconds after visiting a website for debt relief, and from that moment on, Dennis was amazing. I was very nervous about taking this action, but he explained the process thoroughly and put me at ease. If everything goes as smoothly as my enrollment, I will be thrilled with the freedom I am already feeling!

rebecca smith

I was very concerned about this procedure and scared at the same time. Paul put my mind at ease and has made this whole process so simple. He has promised to be with me every step and so far has kept that promise. What an asset to your company.

Phyllis Rook

I was thoroughly impressed with the level of customer service from Jeremy, my initial contact, with Accredited Debt Relief. He was exemplary in every aspect of the process. His kindness, empathy, follow-thru, and understanding was paramount. Thank you for making it so easy and painless.

Lacey Pickett Voorheesville, NY

Jordan was excellent in answering questions concerning the program and kept reassuring me about questions I kept asking even though he already answered, was also very informative about the program and explains the whole process.

Kathleen A Hanzek Eldora, IA

Anton was very professional in the presentation of your services to me while on this great program to get myself out of financial debt. Thank you so very much for assisting me ! I really appreciate your help to get my life on track in this area.

Nancy Walter

I am new to this service so I do not have a lot of feedback yet. But so far I have not had any problems starting this service. I am very glad that I have been able to start this service because I needed to start the service right away. I have a lot of stress lifted because of this help. Thank you

Peter Nyiri

This conversation and the workout was a complete relief for me. Not only I will be paying less, I feel completely in control, as the debt relief service does all the negotiating, but they ask me for my approval for everything. They take my interests completely into consideration. Great program, highly recommended.

Joyce Winn Montgomery, TX

My service advisor AJ was very helpful, informative and lead me in the right direction. Working with him should prove to be an easy process I am looking forward to completing the program and not using credit cards anytime soon. Thank you for all the information that you supplied me with.

debbie Mineola, NY

Thank you for your quick and fastidious service. Christopher was polite, easy to speak with, and made me feel comfortable asking any questions Things like this are very stressfull, so I appreciate you lifting the weight off my shoulders and working out a plan I can live with. I am so pleased.

Lee Eckford

I thank Brad and company for my approval and giving me a chance to breathe life again. I really hate not being able to pay my bills my bills but when problems occurs at home and you are faced with having to pay all the bills on a set income it gets hard to liuve. Thanks again for all your help.

Cody W

Thanks to Brandon and the help he extended to me I can now breath a little easier. I want to get into the program and see how all this works out. Finally I have found a resolution and financial freedom is in sight. Thanks for your help!

Danica A Casey Hendersonville, NC

Chelsi G was incredibly helpdul and knowledgeable about this program. She explained everything clearly and really made sure I understood what was going on. She made the entire process easy and stress-free.

Abigail Mallory

Geoff was very knowledgeable about the process to consolidate my many debts. He put me at ease and assured me of the company and it's record for getting positive results. I believe him. I am truly looking forward to doing business with the company and to eliminate all debt from my life in a timely fashion.

Lynn Szeliga

Jordan was very thorough with his explanation about the company and what they offer. Also very personable as well. I felt like I was an important client...not just a "number".

Sandra Imes Albuquerque, NM

Jordan R,, was very informative, pleasent, knowledgeable, and professional. She explained the contract in great detail. I look forward to working with this company. A financial burden has been lifted. Thank you.

Steven R Kozachik Hudsonville, MI

I have been working on a way to get out of debt and raise my credit score and I have found it right here in Accredited . You can get answers and solutions to help with your financial situation.

Ana milos Louisville, CO

Chelsi was very nice & answered all my questions. I wish I found out about Acceredited debt relief a long time ago. I would recommend this service over a debt consolidation place.

sarah evans

Brandon was very helpful and knowledgeable re the problem I was having with my credit cards. He offered me his advice and made me feel comfortable with dealing with the company.

Jennifer Scott

My Account Executive, Patrick M, is very professional, friendly and quite knowledgeable. He made this an easy and smooth transaction. I would recommend your company to my friends and family.

Lorna Castro Plainsboro, NJ

Karina was excellent and very helpful. She has just relieved a ton of stress from my life and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it. Thank you. More people need to be as caring as her.

Ron Gondek Ephrata, PA

Everything was discussed to me and you really took the time for me to understand hoe the process wroked. I'm glad I have the chance to work with you Everything is greatlyappreciated Thank You

C R Tucson, AZ

John is very professional and knowledgeable, I received a call right away and was informed of how the program works. I am very pleased, and looking forward to becoming debt free.

Joan Davies Natick, MA

I talked to Eric B he is wonderful he answered all my questions like a true professional. He was very knowledgeable about his job. Couldn't ask for a better Customer Service Representative. Thank you

Gene Desrosiers

I was very happy with my experience. I felt very comfortable having the conversation with my representative. I was glad to find that there is a second chance for people in my situation.

Denise Austin, TX

Casey was my contact person. He was very helpful in answering all my questions and made sure I knew all the steps for this process and that I was making the right decision. Thanks

Linda Branford, FL

Andie was a great representative of the company, Very through and explained things very well and worked with us toward a better future being debt free. I appreciate all she has done.

Nancy K Green Marshall, TX

Jonathan has been very professional and helpful in giving me information about the best program to meet my needs. He has been patient and understanding with me, and he has answered my questions and concerns.

Daniel Arroyo

Matthew was very professional. He put me at ease. Explained all in detail. Told me what to expect from my creditors. How relieved I am now then before I spoke to him. Very satisfied. Thank you Matt.