Accredited Debt Consolidation verified Companies can verify their Best Company profile through contacting us. Once a company profile has been claimed and verified by Best Company, we work with the company to ensure the information on our site is as accurate as possible.

6.2

Call Now

Accredited Debt Relief provides comprehensive debt solutions to consumers in need of reducing their payments and better managing their insurmountable debt. Founded in 2008, Accredited Debt Relief has grown to help thousands of people all across the United States overcome the strains associated with debt. They offer a number of debt relief options including: bankruptcy assistance, credit counseling, debt consolidation, debt management, and debt settlement. Each consumer will be assigned to their own negotiator who will work to resolve outstanding accounts with creditors. As one of the nation's top performing debt consolidation companies, Accredited Debt Relief has proven they are capable of helping their clients reach financial freedom.

The Good

• Customized Debt Consolidation Program
  • Effective Account Management
  • Online Dashboard
  • Affordable

Customized Debt Consolidation Program

Each debt case is different. As a result, each case has to be handled on an individual basis. Accredited Debt Relief understands this concept and has created a program that allows them to provide a customized approach without taking away from the efficiency or results-driven nature of their service. Their debt consolidation program allows clients to essentially eliminate multiple creditors, significantly reduce monthly payments, lower interest rates on existing debts, simplify the bill-paying process through a streamline functionality, and avoid delinquencies as the debt re-payment process takes place. A negotiator will work to take care of these solutions on behalf of the client and keep all aspects of debt consolidation organized and simple.

Effective Account Management

Since the Accredited Debt Relief debt consolidation programs are created to fit individual needs, the negotiators and account managers will be sure to carefully examine all current debt obligations and develop an effective strategy to eliminate debt as quickly as possible. As part of the account management process, clients will be able to utilize a free consultation, which will determine exactly what work can be done on their behalf. Additionally, negotiators will provide credit-counseling services throughout the debt consolidation process to make sure any debt-creating habits are eliminated to ensure future financial success. On top of all this, if at any point a consumer is not satisfied with how their account is being managed, they can cancel their debt consolidation services at no cost.

Online Dashboard

While an account manager or negotiator will constantly be on top of individual account management, clients are also able to see exactly where they stand and what work is being done on their behalf at all times. Clients receive access to an online dashboard that allows them to track their debt consolidation progress. This dashboard can be accessed at any time on almost any device. Clients interested in seeing updates and watching their debt disappear will likely find value in being able to keep track of what is happening with their account.

Affordable

An individual working to pay off debt may find it difficult to pay for a debt consolidation service, especially if that debt consolidation service is charging significant amounts of money. Accredited Debt Relief understands that their clients are in need of financial assistance and have found a way to ensure that their services remain both affordable and effective. Monthly rates for Accredit Debt Relief's service range anywhere from $10-$40 a month with the average client paying $32 a month to streamline their debt. This is an extremely competitive rate, especially for this service and industry. Additionally, clients will pay anywhere from $0-$100 to get their account and strategy created and implemented. On average, Accredited Debt Relief clients pay $50 to get started, which is also competitively priced.

The Bad

• Availability
  • High Interest Rates

Availability

One of the major drawbacks to the Accredited Debt Relief platform is the fact that they do not operate in all 50 states. To date, the Accredited Debt Relief debt consolidation services are only available in 31 of the 50 states. Those who do not live in a state where Accredited Debt Relief operates will not be able to take advantage of their debt services and products. This limits Accredited Debt Relief's ability to help as many consumers as possible.

High Interest Rates

As part of the debt consolidation service, Accredited Debt Relief negotiators will work with current creditors to adjust not only debt amounts, but also interest rates. The lower the interest rate, the more clients will save since they will not have to pay back as much. Negotiated interest rates range from 0%-17%, with the average client settling with an 8.5% interest rate.

The Bottom Line

Accredited Debt Relief has created a debt consolidation service that helps consumers currently drowning in debt ultimately reach financial freedom. Following the free consultation, a negotiator will work step-by-step through the debt consolidation process on behalf of the client to obtain optimal results. For those who reside in a state where Accredited Debt Relief operates, their services will likely be of value. Their customized and dedicated approach to each individual account will enable consumers to see the results they want on their debt consolidation case.

Call our recommended rep over at Accredited Debt Consolidation below.

4.9

Diane McBride

August 10th, 2017

My husband and I signed the paperwork that was required of us and money is being taken from our account but our creditors are calling and sending texts. One creditor I spoke with said her company has not heard from any one asking to negotiate the payment. Where is our money going? I would certainly like to know. I am very unhappy and afraid we were ripped off.

Cody W

August 1st, 2017

Thanks to Brandon and the help he extended to me I can now breath a little easier. I want to get into the program and see how all this works out. Finally I have found a resolution and financial freedom is in sight. Thanks for your help!

Heather D. Myrie

July 29th, 2017

Mr L was very professional and knowledgable...

Faye M Simpson

July 26th, 2017 Perry, AR

Brian explained the program to me in great detail, answering my many, many questions. He was thorough, professional and patient. This was an extremely difficult and painful decision for me and he helped ease my concerns and anxiety.

Blake Dworshak

July 25th, 2017

Everyone we talked to was fantastic

Mario Reyna

July 24th, 2017

The agent that assisted me was knowledgeable and explained all details of the program thoroughly. My mind is at ease knowing I was assisted by such and individual and I am confident I will be satisfied with the program I have enrolled in.

Danica A Casey

July 23rd, 2017 Hendersonville, NC

Chelsi G was incredibly helpdul and knowledgeable about this program. She explained everything clearly and really made sure I understood what was going on. She made the entire process easy and stress-free.

Abigail Mallory

July 22nd, 2017

Geoff was very knowledgeable about the process to consolidate my many debts. He put me at ease and assured me of the company and it's record for getting positive results. I believe him. I am truly looking forward to doing business with the company and to eliminate all debt from my life in a timely fashion.

Sandi blankenship

July 21st, 2017

James eased my mind and helped me see that I have the power to change my financial situation. Thank you James Jones!

Vicki Council

July 20th, 2017 Mesa, AZ

My representative was very friendly and informative. I felt like a weight was lifted off my shoulders. I knew when talking with Kelsey I was doing the right thing.

louise tetreau

July 19th, 2017 Grant, MI

Brad is great. Explains everything perfectly and has a great sense of humor!

kathryn perrier

July 18th, 2017 Clyde, OH

A+ Customer Service

jack minassian

July 17th, 2017

It was really easy talking to him and he made us feel comfortable with the program

Elier

July 15th, 2017

very convincing and excellent explanations

Kimberly Pettis-King

July 14th, 2017

Kristin was very thorough and explained the program to me in a way that I could understand. She addressed EVERY question I had with an easy answer and was EXTREMELY helpful & made my stressful situation a more pleasant one. When I spoke to the welcome part of the company to get my information verified Eric was also very comforting answered all my questions clarified other questions that came up & made sure I was comfortable with my decision to start the program and I had all my questions answered and understood everything and how the company works. So far I am very pleased, not only with the customer service, but with the quote of how much money I'm going to save with the program. (I'm hoping this all pans out & nothing goes wrong since I'm just getting started).

KerryAnn Ash

July 13th, 2017

Thoroughly explained program and process by rep.

Abbe

July 12th, 2017 NH

I am able to settle my debt and save for my future because of Eli @ Accredited Debt Relief! It feels Amazing.

Vicky Justice

July 11th, 2017

I was contacted by John A after I had inquired and did a free quote online. He explained everything about the program to me and I'm all signed up. I already feel as if a huge burden has been lifted off my shoulders. I'm thankful for people like you guys. There really are a lot of us that don't get into these messes on purpose, things happen that we just can't get back up without some help. Thanks again, I look forward to getting out of debt and working with John to get any questions answered I may run into.

Jessi Hansen

July 10th, 2017 Salt Lake City, UT

Great customer service.

Lori A Danner

July 8th, 2017 Twin Falls, ID

Kimberly explained everything and answered every question we had

ZAMA OUEDRAOGO

July 7th, 2017 Brawley, CA

I especially admire your patience for an indecisive client like me. You took the time to explain my option and gave me enough time to decides. Thank you

Dana Scott

July 6th, 2017 Tampa, FL

Geoff was a true professional for us during this decision. :) Give him a raise!!! Dana and Rod Scott

Rebeca Rojas Ronald Tranbarger

July 5th, 2017 Houston, TX

Patrick has started working with us this week and has explained in details the process and has been there all the way and has assured he will through out the hole process

James E Blackson

July 4th, 2017

Your representative Tyler D was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. He help me through the process with ease and answered all my questions as they came up. I would absolutely recommend him to anyone, he's a very valuable asset to your company. James E Blackson

Lynn Szeliga

July 3rd, 2017

Jordan was very thorough with his explanation about the company and what they offer. Also very personable as well. I felt like I was an important client...not just a "number".

Brigette Carrington

July 2nd, 2017 Silver Spring, MD

My representative provided detailed information of the process, what to expect, how the program works. He answered my questions and provided information to help me make the decision to move forward.

Paul Hebert

July 1st, 2017

Very professional but explained in a way I could understand I felt like I had the best on my side

Shelia Belcher

June 30th, 2017 Tampa, FL

Marlon was very helpful in explaining the program. He answers all my concerns about my debt.

Dennis Nunez

June 29th, 2017 Bell City, LA

I am just getting into this and so far it has been a pleasure working with all involved. they have been quick to respond and also helpful in answering any questions We may have. I am looking forward to working with them until all is resolved. For now, all I can say is Thanks to all.

Wendell Gardner

June 28th, 2017

I found my experience with Accredited Debt Consolidation to have been polite, on point and informative.

Victoria M Lewis

June 27th, 2017

Helped reduce my debt by 340.00 a month! Taking me closer to financial freedom in 48 Months!!!

Flip Berry

June 26th, 2017 Corpus Christi, TX

Friendly and fast Customer Service!

Denise Coll

June 24th, 2017 Acme, PA

Steven was very helpful and informative

CJReus

June 23rd, 2017 Lakeland, FL

Brian, was very helpful, and tolerable with me, I am looking forward to working with him to resolve our situation. He made me very comfortable with the program etc.

Jeffery Brandon

June 22nd, 2017

Explain everything perfectly

Gloria Devendorf

June 21st, 2017

Jeremy is such a genuine positive asset for your company. Highly knowledgable, without being condescending.......keep up the good work!

Raymond Sosa

June 20th, 2017 Huntington, NY

Daniel T is patient & answered all my questions as nervous as I was. He needs a GOLD STAR.

Sandra Imes

June 19th, 2017 Albuquerque, NM

Jordan R,, was very informative, pleasent, knowledgeable, and professional. She explained the contract in great detail. I look forward to working with this company. A financial burden has been lifted. Thank you.

rhonda denton

June 18th, 2017

made me feel comforatable and assured me that i was going to be making a choice that was going to benefit me in the long run.

Andrei

June 17th, 2017 Tampa, FL

So far, all information and services were clear to understand. Ryan was very professional and patient. I hope this program will work. Thank you, Andrei