T-Mobile Logo

7.5

Nelson Charlotte, NC

It hurts me that I have to give a star I give 0 service is horrible I was lied to about what I would be getting con job for the love of all things good stay clear of their mifi box offers they lied!!!! About it I was told I get 100 gigs at 5G and then unlimited at 4 G lte 300mbps not true it cut me if at 100 gigs then I spent 3 hours on fone with so called customer service only to get bounced from billy to jack got no help so I canceled everything am just thanking god I never ever have to deal with company again lies to make the sale they are horrific never again buyers beware …. They get staff to write reviews to so don’t trust them

Mr. Tuddlah Rosman, NC

If I could a turd... Take my word in stead of a TURD, T-bumble is THE WORST carrier I've ever been with. I was them for 5 maybe 6 years and it just never got any better. Right near the end my phone bills came to over 300.00, ridiculous. After I left Tmoble, they wouldn't unlock my phone so I could get another service, I had to go to track phone, get a different number. They put me through hell. I Lost customer's because of this. The reps in their stores treated me like shit when I tried to get my phone unlocked. Please don't waste your money on these guys, they're full of it. Take your business elsewhere, please , these guys are nothing more than a scam. Don't do it.

Joan Kinsey Lincoln, NE

Having to switch from Sprint, after being with that company for over 2 decades, T-Mobile has been nothing but a nightmare. I have businesses trying to contact me saying my phone is not working. I was dropped 4 times during a 30 minute attempted call with my daughter in Connecticut, who is also on T-Mobile. I constantly get an "emergency only access" message, having to restart my phone for service. Constant drop calls. I went to the local office here in Nebraska and they switched out my SIM card with no improvement. On our neighborhood chat, there are numerous complaints about the exact issues I am talking about. We have a "family plan" w 5 phones, 4 out of the state of Nebraska, so changing service providers will be expensive and a real issue for us. Calls into their customer service are nothing but a sales pitch, I didn't really feel like a valued customer. It feels like they are reading from a script trying to show "concern". I cannot express how disappointed I am with T-Mobile's service. I also am not impressed with the "Amazing!" box at the bottom of this review. Clearly it was put there by T-Mobile. Please get your act together!!!

Jason R Lacey, WA

Upgrade to the iPhone 13 Pro ON US up to $1000 on eligible trade in. ON US. In the United States, ON US means free. Drinks are ON US means we pay. The ad implies that current customers, such as myself, can upgrade to the iPhone 13 Pro FOR FREE, because it is on T-mobile. (FREE to me) This is deceptive, in other words, FALSE ADVERTISING. Having an iPhone 8 to trade in gets me $85 (in monthly bill credits over 30 months). That is no where near $1000 and in no way is this upgrade going to be FREE to me. I currently have 4 phones, 2 Smart watches and an iPad on the account and have been with T-mobile for many years. Imagine my disappointment. :( Now, this evening, I see a tv ad for NEW customers, no trade-in required, simply port your number from your current carrier over to T-Mobile and get the iPhone 12 ON US. This tells me that NEW customers can get the iPhone 12 for FREE. What can I do to upgrade to the iPhone 12 as a current customer??? I would have to pay for the phone. Even at half price, which the representative on the phone implied was a legit offer, this is not FREE and not fair to long-term T-Mobile customers. I have canceled the pre-order for the iPhone 13 Pro. I am more than dissatisfied with T-mobile. And THAT is ON THEM!

BILL KILLMAN Dearborn Heights, MI

I was a Sprint customer since 1998 and with the "merger" I had no choice but to go with T-mobile. I thought I'll give them a shot since AT&T is the absolute worst phone service anywhere, and Verizon wants first born and a mortgage for service. I have 5 lines my mother is on my account she lives 1 mile from a major freeway and we couldn't get a signal to save ourselves. Thank God for wireless calling. I've had more dropped calls since the take over in the 20 years with Sprint. I don't know what I'm gonna do take out a mortgage or go to worse...

TT Detroit, MI

Absolutely the WORST customer service experience I have EVER had in my entire life with ANY company by far! Started as a T-Mobile customer in February 2021 thinking the merger with Sprint would provide better coverage and customer service. In April, I was “sold” the benefits of the wireless Internet service for $60/month which was set up on automatic payment tied to my credit card…for some reason, the store created a new account for this service rather than add it to my existing account (extra commission?). I tried to get it to work in my home but it could not maintain a signal. I returned it to the same corporate store in which I purchased it from in early May 2021. At the time that I returned the unit I had a $140.00 credit balance on the account. I was told that the credit would be applied to my wireless account. This never occurred…and despite the return, I am getting monthly bills to this day and being charged $60/mo. I called T-Mobile customer service back in May and was told I need the account PIN before they could speak with me…I told them that I never had a PIN. They told me to return to the store (40 miles away…each direction) and show them my ID and they could reset it in the store. I traveled to the store, I was told that was not anything they could do…I called customer care while in the store and the store manager informed the advocate that was not something they could perform. They went back and forth for an hour with no result. Customer care saw the return, but wanted ME to verify where the product went AFTER I returned it to the store. I traveled back to the store and put the manager on the phone again…with no solution. This has gone on like this now for four months…and T-Mobile STILL is charging me $60/mo and NOW IT IS HITTING MY CREDIT CARD…which now I need to report fraud as T-Mobile refuses to stop charging me, refuses to discuss my account with me, refuses to refund my money and credit! This has been a complete nightmare that I have driven over 1,000 miles and wasted 20+ hours trying to resolve…and not getting anywhere! Being an Attorney, my next path appears to be litigation…maybe that will get someone’s attention!!!

Luke Swierczynski Waterford, MI

Before adding my wife to my cell plan I had the misfortune of having to borrow her phone on occasion when I'd left mine places. Service felt spotty, calls would drop in areas that I never had problems with my service provider and the internet speeds just aren't nearly as fast as marketed.

Troy Roberts Indianapolis, IN

If I could give zero stars I would we bought the buy two get one free phones and for the last year I have been battling with T-Mobile to pay my 400 and something dollar bill and then they send it off to collections and say sorry about your luck I’ve taken over a week off of work and multiple personal hours just to try to talk to people to get things resolved and none of that happened they tried to charge me Double Vie old them and it has been a very bad experience stay away from T-Mobile watch what you sign they are horrible right now go with prepaid they still 900 and something dollars out of my account that’s almost a month worth of paycheck I almost lost my house over T-Mobile it took them seven days a refund it and then they added that 900 and something dollars on top of The other $900 that they said I owed them in which they promised me up the promotion which was half of 900 and here I am a year later battling with T-Mobile through collections agencies when I have four children and all we have are two phones that are 200 bucks apiece at Walmart right now T-Mobile has honestly getting me high blood pressure and I’ve had panic attacks I’ve had to go to the hospital once because of talking to one of the supervisors basically saying well there’s nothing we can do now that it’s like elections when it was all their fault they never would call back they would never call back I called and called and called and they would never call back and when they did call back the few times it was all bad I had bad cellular service when I first started with T-Mobile so they let me switch carriers so now I’m using T-Mobile phones on a prepaid service and then there was this one lady that had everything lined up and I was just starting to pay my monthly payment and then the next month it said I cannot no longer pay , Honestly I was skeptical on whether I should post this review or not because I don’t want T-Mobile trying to come out for me and Try and take me to court and put their big expensive lawyers on a hard-working man with four children but inside their computers is all the evidence that’s needed to prove them wrong and then I am right if they were to call me and say that they will keep their promise and I can just pay the 400 and something dollars that I owe them I would gladly do that! But other than that I’m looking into talking with my private attorney if they keep messing with me

M. Neary Cleburne, TX

I have been with TMobile since 2003 and will not transfer to any other carrier unless. Best customer service, easy contact with reps and just plain professional.

Diva Mother Fayetteville, GA

I have a multi plan with T-Mobile so far so good! I conduct a lot of my business via phone. The reps on the phone aren’t pushy and don’t force phones on you. My last rep was in Korea and he was phenomenal

Rom Mendawi Los Angeles, CA

I have been with T Mobile since they bought Sprint. It is an amazing company! I wish I was with them from the beginning. They have promotions every Tuesdays. They have good customer services. Highly recommend it

K.M. P. Charlotte, NC

Cheap and decent customer service if something happens to your phone. You can also use an old phone if push comes to shove. They also have decent service/coverage all over...never had an issue with connection or my hotspot.

Brittney Mac Gregor Louisville, KY

I have to say, out of all the cellphone carriers I have used, T-mobile is my favorite. They have the best coverage in my opinion. I am currently using a lifeline phone service but am getting ready to switch to T-mobile. The only downfall in my opinion is the price. Although their coverage is excellent, many other companies that use and resell their network offer a better price for the same coverage, such as walmart family mobile.

Becky Winter Springs, FL

I have never had a problem with T-Mobile. If I have a question I can go to there Chat on there website and get it answered in just a few minutes. It’s easy to pay my bill on there website as well. Never have I ever had no service or interrupted service. They’re awesome!!

Aaron H ,

Wonderful customer support, helpful representatives, attractive website, NO contracts or hidden fees, solid LTE coverage and even better 5G when compared to the other carriers, etc... My list could go on for days about why I think T-Mobile is the best carrier in the U.S period. They value the customer first and are willing to be flexible with financing. If you are looking to switch then I highly recommend taking a look at T-Mobile before the rest of the pack.

Neon Killer St Louis, MO

I live in the country and since T-mobile doesn’t work well out in the country it is unreliable and has cost me and my brother multiple job opportunities because of how unreliable it is. Please don’t get this service.

Aaron Hansen Salt Lake City, UT

Switched from Verizon to T-Mobile about 6 months ago. I’ve dropped more calls with T-mobile in the last 6 months than I did being with Verizon for 6 years. It’s bad…really, really, really bad.

sim Deerfield Beach, FL

They cheat you by charging you too much money, please never trade in a phone and never use T-mobile "promotions". You pay double. It is hard to believe they are doing that. WHAT A SHAME!!! Totally disrespectful.

Rachael Mahue City of Saint Peters, MO

Very quick to shut off service if you are a couple days late. Not understanding to people's financial situations. Had a very rude customer service rep tell me they'd be happy to remove me as a customer

Bob Means McKeesport, PA

T-mobile is a great cell phone provider. I can't endorse their nationwide coverage, but I get great coverage everywhere I go where I live. I believe they have the best prices among the major carrier's, especially if you are a senior. They all offer home internet now. It is a solid product that I would recommend to anyone but a hard core video gamer.

Bittermac Lawndale, CA

Came to T-Mobile from Sprint after an out of control billing issue. The deal I got 7 years ago is still better than anything else out there. NOT ONE BILL INCREASE IN 7 YEARS!! That is why I left Sprint and AT&T to begin with. Customer service is always available. I recommend the Chat feature. You can make all changes necessary for your account and get any/all questions answered quickly on Chat. Not planning on going anywhere anytime soon.

Charnise Johnson Chicago, IL

I was recently with Sprint, but they switched over To T-Mobile, and every since they switched over My cellular experience has improved a lot. They have been so helpful on the phone with upgrading my new phone and very helpful with every question that I asked. I went in the next day to give me a new phone, and the whole process took all of 30 minutes to complete. I highly recommend T-Mobile to anybody.

Scott Eagles Olive Branch, MS

T-Mobile provides some of the best cell phone service I have ever had. I speak from experience with all of the other major providers (ATT&T, Sprint, Verizon). I have not had any billing or contract issues with them as I have always had with other companies. I like that they provide a generous military discount and special military member discounts. The coverage area is comparable with other providers having some dead zone in less populated areas. I cannot speak for customer service as I have never had a reason to call them in my 3 years since being with them.

Darrin Pelham Rincon, GA

I was with T-Mobile from when it was Powertel in 1999 and I really liked it. I had very little problem with lack of coverage, the value was good and I liked their products. The only issue that I did have was they had the wrong anniversary date for me and at times that made upgrading an issue or changing plans a problem because I wouldn't get the better rate initially. The people I dealt with in customer service were always helpful and took care of my problems right away. There were times that I asked for the manager and that seemed to help fix the issue faster. I still miss T-Mobile but my wife won't go back.

Archer

Switched to T-Mobile 3 years ago and saved myself not only some money, I also saved myself a lot of headaches!!! The CS has been great, very responsive and they get things done very quickly 98% of the time. Sometimes it takes a little longer due to the issue being dealt with. The connectivity has been great as well, they even gave me a booster set up when I was just outside the service area so I could get a signal and it worked out great!

Dennis K Spokane, WA

I have had T-Mobile service off and on throughout my life and don’t have any big complaints about anything. I think that they have some of the best deals on new cell phones and their monthly service plans are usually a better deal then Verizon or AT&T, the only thing that has been an issue for me at times is their lack of coverage in some remote and rural areas. When I had gone camping some of my friends were able to pick up service in certain spots and areas where I was not, which i wasn’t all that happy about as I had to take in some of the shit talking about my phone provider when ever I asked to use one of my friend’s phone to place a call. Considering I was paying less for service then they were and we had only gone camping to far secluded locations like that once or twice a year, it really made no difference to me except for a little bruised ego of mine for a few minutes :/

BoerboelsHappilyEvaAfter Wilmington, NC

If I could give negative stars I would. Had me on the phone for over 2 hours with 3 different people- called back twice after 2 hung up while they put me on hold. Called back and the same thing. Worst customer service. Unacceptable!

Brandon Baker Las Vegas, NV

If you happen to get their POOR home internet be sure to make sure your bill is paid in full.. They WILL NOT send you a final bill in the mail or via your registered email. However, they WILL send you to collections for failure to pay for a bill you didn't know you had with them...

Ss D Vero Beach, FL

extremely bad experience with T-Mobile.. staff promises what they cannot deliver . They are unable to send an email to confirm what is promised . Each time you call to follow through on what was promised, you are informed that the last agent did not know what they were doing.. stay away from T-mobile for sure

Dung giap Westminster, CA

Well I have been a customer with T-mobile for a while now over 5 years maybe more. I have tried different phone company before and which I don’t like it but what I like about T-Mobile The representative they very kindest. They’re Giving the best service to a the customer they making sure the customer satisfied and happy foreign service. maybe different peoples that like different company. But I cannot speak for no other people only for myself that I did get the best Service From the representative ,and the best of it I have no complaints throughout this year negative thank you to T-mobile.

Trudy McCreight Midland, TX

Was a Sprint customer which T-Mobile bought. Their service is no better or worse than Sprint. Being on a 5G network is a plus.

Tim Fisher Strongsville, OH

I have spent over 4 hours trying to get my number ported over and complete the reimbursement rebate. It has been one of the worst display of customer service I have ever encountered. I am now on hold waiting for a manager to pick up the phone. If you are considering going with T-Mobile-DON'T. Don't believe the hype they are spewing about their service...it sucks. I am now on my 5th customer service person and have yet to come across one that can help. I am going back to Verizon!!!

Krishna Shrestha Killeen, TX

BLUF: don’t choose T-mobile. It’s a hassle not help for service you would like to have. There’s far better companies than it. Worst customer service. Privacy protection = zero. My phone number was Outported without any notice and authorization. I spent a weeks talking to t mobile customer services staffs(not helpful) wasting my time and energy. They got my number back but not completely. Now I am dealing with different number for text messages. Network connection okay

SgtGMT New York, NY

Sprint customer that is now with T-Mobile. Since T-Mobile took over our reception is horrible. Went to port over to T-Mobile but there are zero promotions for Sprint customers. It’s as if they don’t want Sprint customers. T-Mobile customers have many offers. I for one will not accept this so I am switching to Verizon. I recommend all Sprint customers do the same. Maybe when enough of us leave they will wake up.

Susan Hoover Lancaster, PA

My husband called to get new service for seniors with T-Mobile, I wanted to go to the store to order service but no he's very impatient so we ordered over the phone and and got screwed! Lady sent us to Wi-Fi's we didn't want at a hundred bucks a month and we went to send it back and they won't give us a PIN number or whatever they need so we're having a horrible time we spent hours and hours trying to get this resolved we are retired and cannot afford this! I'm about ready to call lawyer

Chuck Zander Stonington, CT

I don't have any service at my home. They check and say my area is covered. It doesn't matter when you have no signal on your phone I find that they don't empower their employees or supervisors to help you. It's ridiculous that I have no service and they won't let you out of the contract. Before T-Mobile I use AT&t and has three bars. I would stay away from T-Mobile. They also promise Netflix but they can't get back that to wwork. They are providing me with a T-Mobile booster but they have none in stock and do not know when they will be back in stock. Stay away!

RAY MILLER Northfield, OH

I have been with the T-mobile for over 5 years. They only offer a new phone if I add a new line or if I'm a new customer. I talked too 2 different managers and they promise to call back, they never do. Every time I call back it takes over an hour to get through. The last representative just keeps repeating their promotions. They then pass me to a manager and the whole process repeats. So I went to Verizon and received 3 free phones for switching from T-mobile,

D Webster Washington, DC

I've been a customer of T mobile for a long time. Overall great customer service experience. Coverage is great and affordable

Mhyrynde Noa Troy, NY

Awesome-Amazong-INcredible--service, people, everything! The east decision I've ever made was to switch from Verizon to TMobile!!

Pat West Covina, CA

Negative stars if I could. I was with Sprint before and had less problems, now that they took over, cell service at my home dropped like a Rock. No service, can't call out, no text consistently at my own home in a big city. Take it I don't live far far away with no cell towers. They keep this up and there business will be shuttered not now but down the road if all customers experience these things constantly. I am seriously thinking about switching after being with Sprint for 15 years. It almost sounds like they want us existing customers to leave, well keep this up and millions will. BAD CELL SERVICE AND TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE BEING TOSSED AROUND.

Frank Ragsdale Houston, TX

My experience with T-Mobile reminds me of the cell phone service in the 1990s... shoddy at best. The ONLY redeeming feature of T-Mobile is their relatively low monthly service charge. However, I remember my mother's advice... "You get what you pay for." When living in Fort Worth, once you go 15 miles to the north or west, you have NO phone service! You are only saved going to the East and that is only because Dallas is to the East. Once you pass Dallas, T-Mobile is back to service IF you are IN a city or town but extremely spotty signal if you aren't. From their ads, you expect this to be different but you must learn to expect the unexpected! An example would be driving in the car with the family. Often, the front or the back seat will have signal but the opposite location will not have a signal. Today, while driving from Lufkin to Beaumont, my wife, in the front passenger seat had signal but I, the driver, had no signal. We had to run the GPS off of her phone. For this reason, when we took a trip from Fort Worth to Utah, I bought paper maps because most of the way, nobody in the car had a signal. My daughter has Verizon and when sitting next to each other on the couch... she has 3-4 bars and I have only 1! Phone customer service is almost as bad... it's just the "luck of the draw". I'm living in the country, now, and if the winds are right I get 2 bars signal, max! I called and was told to go to a T-Mobile store and get a "signal booster". I drove the 50 miles to the NEAREST T-Mobile store only to be told that I had been given the wrong information... I can only get one by calling the same people who told me to go to the store. I asked the rep, who answered AFTER A 25 MINUTE HOLD TIME, for a "signal booster". After an interrogation to "confirm" who I am... she asked, "Why do you want a signal booster?" I thought it was a trick question! Why do people normally sit 25 minutes waiting... and another 5 or so minutes answering all sorts of questions for a signal booster??? I said, "To boost the horrible signal?" She said she'd write down that response, as though it was not the usual reason for a signal booster. At the end, she said, "I don't want to give you any false expectations but you might get the signal booster in 2-3 weeks" I started laughing... "You mean it could take longer?!?" She answered, "Well, we only get them when the company manufacturers them." Now, please tell me where "verified" customers give T-Mobile a supposed 3.5 rating??? Did the employees call or write in?? The T-Mobile mantra over the years I've had their service and have complained about it is: "We're working on it. Just us some time." It HAS to be written for every phone rep to see because I have endlessly heard that excuse! Once, they had someone who "claimed" to be a T-Mobile engineer call and speak to me and even HE gave that line go me.

james radford Charlotte, NC

The phone service is great! But the fact that they stay busy and don't let employees have a break very often is concerning. I work in retail myself and find it hard to enjoy a meal on break. I can only imagine working all day and not getting to eat.

Hosnieh Mahmoodi Aurora, ON

Customer service representatives are not knowledgeable. your call will disconnect after they put you on hold. If you call back you need to repeat your problem again. If somethings goes wrong with your line, Just give up and switch company. That is what we did. here is our story: Since we were going to stay in Canada for the couple of months, we changed our plan to unlimited data and talk and text to Canada and Mexico, My husband and I phone worked but the 2 other lines for my kids didn't work as soon as we crossed the border. First few days of our stay we were talking to customer service for at least 20 hours and no results. We had to switch our plan to use Bell Canada. Since me and my husband had to keep our line for work, we kept our line for longer. However, when I called to cancel our lines and get refund for the 2 lines we didn't use, we fell in the same trap.... talking to unknowledgeable rep, connecting to supervisor and disconnecting the line. I don't want my refund anymore. just don't want to waste my time with this company.

Michael D'Alfonso Santa Fe, NM

I live in Santa Fe, New Mexico and the service here is inferior at best. Their customer service was great at first and very diligent about getting my service to work better and kept recommending different phones to try over the course of 6 months. When it was finally obvious that it was not the phone(after trying 4 different phones) but the carrier, I left and they were great about it until 2 months later I started getting bills that made no sense. They charged me for 2 of the phones and never told me and also charged me for the booster they sent me even though when I asked them if there was anything else I needed to do to terminate, they said no. Hence, 2 months later, I received a two invoices totaling $900.00. I did not receive any guidance from them, even when I asked. It felt like I was dealing with a Used Car sales company rather than a reputable Cell phone carrier. Be careful what they promise vs. what they deliver.

Spencer Cottle Orem, UT

We have been loyal customers for years And have upgraded phones many times. Their service is getting better each year. Sometimes difficult to reach an actual person when trying to reach customer service

David Cape Coral, FL

I like T-Mobile, they service the account well, I do not have many problems with it and they respond to my needs quickly. The in-store service a a tad weak but not bad enough to make me move on to another company. I think for the money they offer a great product.

Tracy Howard Gilbert, AZ

I have had a few cell carriers through the years and T-Mobile has been the best so far. Great pricing and great customer service. I also appreciate the T-Mobile Tuesday promotions!

Jeff Dallas, TX

I loved their old CEO John Legere. I love the value of T-Mobile. I love that when T-Mobile tells you a price, it is THAT price. They don't dream up a bunch of ridiculous fees like every other carrier does. But man.....their actual cellular service is ghetto. My wife and daughter changed over to T-Mobile and I stayed with AT&T. We travel all over the United States and my wife's T-Mobile service is pathetic. No service, dropping calls in certain locations etc. Their maps are not accurate. We keep a spare iPhone with us and switching to that phone had the same results. If you live in a major city and never go further than a 10 block radius of your home, you might be all good with T-Mobile. But if you absolutely must have dead on reliable cellular service no matter where you are, you need to have one phone using Verizon and the other one using AT&T. We are switching my wife to Verizon ASAP. My AT&T service has been excellent.

Moses Cosom Darlington, SC

There are very few issues I've experienced in the decade of service. the limited times I've had to utilized customer service have been extremely pleasant and efficient. the store representatives are excellent trained and make the in-store experience almost preferrable over the telephone or online assistance.

E Jester Baltimore, MD

I like T-Mobile because I've been with them for over 17 years. I don't like purchasing a new phone because it increases the cost and one never gets any deals. The so-called Tuesdays app doesn't help me because it's geared towards younger people. I would rather have monthly fees waived to acquire discounts on the service. I love my unlimited calls, text but since the merge, the prices could be better considering the pool of customers.