T-Mobile Logo

7.5

Lindsay Davis Baltimore, MD

I'e been with TMOBILE for 13 years. Rarely do I get bad reception. The reception is very good. They give good discounts on family plans and also offer a Veterans discount (I am the Veteran). They make it simple, organized and inexpensive to upgrade your device. Their monthly expense is reasonable. The staff at any TMOBILE I go into is always willing to help and moves the line through quickly. The staff is also friendly whenever I go to TMOBILE store whether it's corporate or retail it does not matter!

A.

T-Mobile has the most friendliest and Kindest Support Staff who treat you like a person and are willing to help out in any way they can! Also, T-Mobile offers weekly perks with T-Mobile Tuesdays which offer tons of promotions from free giveaways to huge discounts on every day goods, services, food, etc.! Another 'very' vital aspect is that not only does it have quality and reliable coverage, the affordability it top notch! Thank you T-Mobile!

Jennifer Malvern, PA

T-Mobile is always nothing short of excellent. They are always very helpful and friendly. I always feel like I'm talking to a friend and they take their time when they help you. I've never had a bad experience with them in 10 years. I love T-Mobile Tuesdays as well. Super great offers and free stuff just for being with the best uncarrier in the world. I love the CEO and think he's innovative and creative in his approaches to advertising mobile. I am a proud member of the Magenta family!

Pat Ron Shiruba Rosemead, CA

5 bars. 72Mbps download & 27Mbps upload with 4LGTE. Jump plan for only $2 more than standard insurance. Small monthly payment if you want a flagship phone. I add $20 to my bill for unlimited 4LGTE service as I burn through 14-20 GB data every month. Sure, I'm not paying $30-50 a month for service. But to get my features on your carrier you'll be spending just as much if not more.

Edward Rodriguez Foley, AL

Switched from Verizon this year. I have more bars at home, more bars at work, TRULY unlimited data (no throttling games), NO contract, FREE data roaming and FREE texts in Europe, and starting this month, Canada is free. Great selection of phones, but all these whiners who complain about that need to realize with T-Mobile you can bring your own phone, so virtually ANY GSM phone that takes a SIM card will work no matter where you buy it. OH.. and did I mention I'm paying about $50 a month LESS than I did with Verizon? This really is a no-brainer.

Buck Nashville, TN

Sales person help me set up phones and service that fit our needs.

Happyharpy San Antonio, TX

Had sprint, t mobile made us change our SIM cards. Now calls are dropped within 1 to 3 minutes. I’m in San Antonio, plenty of towers and only get 2 bars and bad connections.

Stella B Mamaroneck, NY

Love t-mobile!!! I had a colossal mess up at a retail store. To be honest, the store took advantage and just wanted to fill a quota for the new magenta plan. I loved my T-Mobile one plan. After a year of being on magenta, I realized I was bamboozled and I flipped out. The amazing team on the T-Mobile help on Twitter literally stayed on the chat with me from like 9am- 5pm (breaks and lunch / theirs and mine) and pulled a Hail Mary for me and my family. I cannot tell you how awesome and amazing that was! All while saving me extra monies!!!! Heck yeah!!

Frankie Cibolo, TX

I have been with T-Mobile since they were Voice Stream, nearly 20 years. I would not change carriers anytime in the near future. I have had connection issues at times and they were always ready to provide a fix for them. Their pricing is much better than any I have compared them to. Their customer service is one of the most accomodating , and ready to offer discounts or credits when issues arise.

Charles Walton Salt Lake City, UT

If I had to say one thing about T-Mobile it would be that they have the best customer service of any company I have ever dealt with. No waiting to get a human being and then they listen carefully to the issues and do all they can to resolve problems. The phone service itself has always been excellent for my needs. I have never been anywhere I did not have service. My home does not get any other provider except T-Mobile and we can use our phones and data over that network anywhere inside our home. I am just glad, since it is all we can get, that it is a great company to work with.

DAWN MCFARLANE Brooklyn, NY

I have been with T-mobile more than 10 years now I am totally satisfied with their service in store and customer services when I called them what I like the most is that they work with you. If you can’t pay on the bill due date they offer you payment options and I don’t have to pay until my next payday I strongly recommend this company one more thing I live in a basement and the service is fantastic

Nicole Woody Oklahoma City, OK

T-Mobile has amazing customer service. They help me with anything. My husband and I had calls that were dropping in our house after a major ice storm and they waived our bill that month. The next month I got a new phone that I did not purchase at the store, yet the employee worked with me for over an hour trying to unlock the phone and upload everything on it. I also am I big international traveler and I always have service, get free text messages internationally, and have enough internet to use mapquest. I don’t think I’ll every change companies.

Rhea ,

I have tried almost all cell phone companies in the US and I can genuinely say TMobile has the best coverage (in all of Texas, including the Southwest desert). I always thought they were overpriced, but especially now that they started Tmobile Bank, I really see the cost benefits of using them. I cannot speak for the rest of the US, but in the places where I have used them: NM, TX, FL, MN, NV, it's truly the best coverage.

D f Detroit, MI

Service is not always reliable, drops calls and weak to no signal in spots. I drive a semi and this just won't do . Had to wait an hour and 15 minutes to get my phone unlocked that I paid in full for when I went to tmobile.

Melissa Morgan , FL

I’ve been with T-Mobile for 10 years. The reason is service. They tell you on the phone that they want you to have a positive experience and they aren’t kidding. If you can’t get something done over the phone, you can walk in to their stores and have 3 people ready, willing and able to help. They know the issues inside and out. Plus! They have the best prices. I went to another service provider for a few weeks because of a promo and came right back to T-Mobile. They were awful--started gouging me. I was so glad to get a friendly, English-speaking local on the phone again to help me with some issues. Another thing--no holding online endlessly at T-Mobile. They’ll call you back really quickly if they’re busy--it’s the best way to go and doesn’t waste my time.

Takiesha Mapleton, UT

Love me some T-Mobile! I have been with them for over 10 years and every experience has been great. When I have had a problem or a concern with my billing/phone the customer service department has been amazing and super helpful. They recently changed their policy so that each phone number had a specific team that handles customer service calls; which means when you call in, the notes on your account and the people working on it all know you and know what their team mates have done on your account. It saves so much explaining- also the cluelessness of the usual customer service game. Their coverage is comparable to other providers. The prices are extremely fair, and they offer deals and promos frequently. Super happy with them!

Tom K San Francisco, CA

Excellent service and works in other countries as well. Customer service with real people based in the USA!

Karo H. Moreno Valley, CA

This people don't know what they are doing and they give you another phone number that you don't want , second rude . And incompetent just lest say this company is bad to have an account and is not better then others all are the same expensive and not good at all . Bad experience we have in this store

happyclient Miami, FL

Not too happy with their service. When you travel, there is always problems with their date and WIFI calling and then you have to fight for the ridiculous charges.

Randy Eckert Houston, TX

No issues other then seems as though signal gets much leaker between 11 - 2 in the afternoons for some reason. Other then that no issues

Kenneth Nicely Lake Wales, FL

T-Mobile is full of it. New phone and two boosters later and still can't get any bars. I had nothing but problems with them. We saw a lady talking on her phone at the springs and I asked her what she had as my girlfriend nor I didn't have service. She told us At&t that she was with T mobile and they were not that great. So after 17 years with T mobile we may just switch as well.

TCrooter Indianapolis, IN

I will NEVER use this company again. Customer service is horrible. I cancelled my account in February because my phone DID NOT WORK any longer and I no longer needed a second cell phone. I have been on the phone and corresponding with this company ever since and still cannot get them to cancel my account and credit my card for services I was unable to use, again because the phone no longer worked. If I could give this company zero stars I would do so. Stay away.

Ncc Lithia, FL

They are like scammer ......do not use T-mobile. Their customer services are very bad!!!!! they lie to you about discounts, then I gave good feedback. Then it is not true. I called again, They said they did not receive my call ever. And due to the pandemic, i wanna switch to another cheaper carrier, I called customer service to cancel my plan before the bill cycle of 20days. they don't cancel for you , said will automatically cut off if we move, But we did not move all , we moved two numbers, they charged us again. $150. Will not ever go back to T-Mobile. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M Morales Kissimmee, FL

Very poor reception in the Central Florida area. There have been times when I do not receive my text unless I turn off my phone and turn it back on. Many drop calls. When upgrading our phones in the store, they took forever and added services like the Insurance with out permission.

cheryl yeary Denver, CO

I really like T-Mobile cell service. We have been T-Mobile customers for 20 years. I have always had great service. I recommend them to anyone.

payal patel Orlando, FL

I have had T Mobile for almost 20 years, its been great! We have hardly ever had issues with service no matter where we travel.

Aixa Figueroa Orlando, FL

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICES IF YOU WANT TO AVOID PROBLEMS! On 3/12/21 I went to the T-Mobile store managed by Ivan Martinez inside the Millenia Mall in Orlando, Florida. I was interested in getting a new iPhone 12 Pro with T-Mobile on their Magenta plan. I was approved to make 36 monthly payments for the iPhone 12 Pro, apparently under the Jump On Demand program. On 3/14/21, I returned to the store with my wife Aixa Figueroa, to get her on my plan. The manager of the store offered us the buy-one get-one-free iPhone deal. They informed us that since I bought my iPhone 3 days, we would qualify for that deal. We left that day content with two new iPhone 12 Pro’s. However, the next day my wife noticed that her iPhone 12 Pro with T-Mobile was not receiving any calls or texts. Instead, all her phone calls and text messages were going to her old iPhone Xs Max with Verizon. We went back to the store at Millenia Mall on 3/15/21 to inquire about this problem. They stated that it could take as long as 72 hours for a number to transfer and for us to remain patient. As they accessed my account, they also realized that they made a mistake because we were not supposed to get the buy-one, get-one deal when the first phone was bought on Jump on Demand. In order to correct my account, they made us pay $50 additional dollars to satisfy the down payment amount for the Equipment Installment Plan (EIP), and they also changed our Magenta plan to the Magenta Plus plan, which we did request. We were unaware of the change to Magenta Plus until we returned to the store two days later on 3/17/21, because my wife’s iPhone hadn’t activated with her phone number yet. By 3/19/21, my wife’s phone still was not activated with T-Mobile, after Verizon already released the number and the plan was still Magenta Plus. Our problems failed to be resolved, therefore we returned on 3/19/21 to the T-Mobile store at the Millenia Mall to express our dissatisfaction to management and to request a complete refund on the items bought. The store manager agreed to return the entire amount we spent on the devices without charging a restocking fee. Before leaving the store, we made sure to remind them to close our account because we did not want any recurring fee on our checking account. They assured us the account was terminated and that we would not receive any further fees. They told us to not worry about anything else. On 5/1/21, I receive a charge of $224.25 on my account, making me overdraft significantly on my account. That same day, I called T-Mobile to inquire as to why I was charged if my account was closed on 3/19/21 and I no longer had the T-Mobile iPhones. They continued to explain that they were not going to refund me my money because this was a pro-rated charge that I supposedly owed for the month of April 2021. This was impossible because I closed my account on 3/19/21 and was no longer using their services. I demanded to speak to a manager, and eventually they agreed to return the $224.25 to my account INCLUDING the $35 overdraft fee my bank charged me. On 5/1/21, I received a refund for $35 from T-Mobile but I never received the rest of the $224.25 that they promised to refund me. I waited for a week for that money to be refunded but never saw the money back in my account. I called back 5/7/21 and re-explained the situation to multiple T-Mobile customer service representatives. I was eventually assured that the refund would be processed and within 72 hours I should see my money back in my bank account. A week passed and I still did not see my refund in my account, so my wife called on 5/14/21 and spoke to multiple T-Mobile customer service representatives, and AGAIN was assured that we would no longer have to call T-Mobile for the refund because the issue would be resolved and the $224.25 would be placed back into my account. They placed another refund “request” and had me wait for my money. On 5/19/21 we call AGAIN, only to find out that the refund request had again been denied. T-Mobile has taken much needed money from me for an account that I closed on 3/19/21 and now refuses to refund me money that I rightfully own. Every time we call and get ahold of a T-Mobile manager on the phone in attempt to get the problem resolved, our phone call magically fails. I am the only person who works in my household due to the COVID-19 pandemic and this situation has paced my family in a very unpleasant financial situation. I would like T-Mobile to return my $224.25 that they took from me for an account that THEY failed to close on 3/19/21 when we requested it of them.

CM Butler, MO

I have constant issues with service, data, tower which is located a few miles of my house. I have used technical support and they do they same thing to refresh to tower and explain tower issues.I had been suggested new phones and a cell hotspot which they do not provide. I had to look for one to purchase. My connections with calls and data are not up to standards even doing what was suggested. I am bed bound and need reliable service. I have connection issues to make a call. I have issues of calls being delayed to people I call even after I hang up. I have consistent dropped calls. Messages aren’t received by others for hours. Customer service is better in ways than others but have issues of correct documentation and notes not being documented for correct services to be provided. I would give zero if possible!

Lisa Lynn Butte, MT

Really negative 14. Forced to choose one star. Tmobile experts my left toenail. 3rd time not a charm. THEY LIE. Say "free" to close the deal then you get a $275 bill for the "free" equipment. Billing wrong and over charged EVERY single month. Hours on the phone twice a month to correct. I was told it was corrected and here comes another outrageous bill for products and services that I never ordered or received. Don't Don't Don't fall for it. They are horrible!! Hidden charges??? You bet in spades. All three experiences with them over 10 years exactly the same. Oh! And let's not talk about their 5g network that drops calls and crashes your phone internet. They are "expert" rip-offs and liars. Straight Talk. No issues and very affordable and fabulous customer service. No taxes, hidden fees, wrong billing, hours on the phone with dummies, dropped calls and service coverage better than anyone else that I've used. 83% of reviews are bad. Go figure. Have an awesome day ya'all!!!

DaretoExpose Las Vegas, NV

T-Mobile is just as bad and the Internet Service Providers by selling compromised cellphone as a sale. T-Mobile Android cellphones are compromised and design to eavesdrop on their customers, causing frequent dropped calls, low or no signals although your are standing next to their cell tower. You will also receive denial of service if you complaint to loudly or to much. Overcharge for data never used, cloned calls due to their illegal wiretaps on the service of targeted victims. Verizon will trick their customers into signing 2 year contracts, then near the end of your contract, your cellphone is compromised, this is to force the customer into purchasing a new cellphone with another 2 year contract for compromised services.

Alfreda Days Atlanta, GA

T-Mobile Is The Worst Company I Have Ever Dealt With In The Whole Wide World The Person That Owns This Company Has No Value In Their Customer's That's How Money Hungry These's People Are They Hire Illegal Immigrants Or Foreigner's To Work For This Company Take Over Companie's Like MetroPCS Allowing Their Employee's To Degrade American's Especially The Black Customer's I've Been With Metro PCS Since 2003 It Wasn't The Best Company At Least You Had A Voice T-Mobile Bought The Company Out It's Like Being On A Plantation Your Paying Bill With No Respect I've Had Every Plan On My Phone It Buffs All The Time Good Example My Billing Date Is On The 4th Of Each Month My Phone Is Buffing By The 12th Of Each Month Data Does Even Roll Over I Intentionally Did Not Use My Phone In February Black History Month To Prove A Point The Data Is Not What They Say It Is When I Called Them On March 3rd 2021 The Representative Said I Used Up All Your Data And I Kept Telling Her Over And Over For An Hour I Didn't Use The Phone In February But You Used Your Data That's when I made The Decision After 18 Years And The Last 6 Year's Arguing With T-Mobile I Made Decision I'm Not Going To Pay People To Degrade Me And Disrespect Me Every Single Month I'm Working Class We Don't Have Money To Give To Rich People 👎👎👎👎👎

kenneth hamby Waynesboro, PA

TALKING TO T-MOBILE AGAIN ABOT MY PHONE GOING TO EMEMERGENCY CALLS ONLY AND THE PHONE DISCONNECTING CALLS

Ryan Caballero Woodland Hills, CA

Been a member for a long time. I live in Los Angeles county and overall, the coverage is great. Customer service is also very good with friendly and knowledgeable team.

james scharoun Balch Springs, TX

T-mobile is a good company but it depends where you are located. When in Washington DC verizon was the best. In connecticut t-mobile was ok. Its north east coverage was not bad and the price was reasonable.

Custom Shop Laser Engraving San Antonio, TX

I can't give 5 stars because we all have very bad reception, always is a problem receiving calls there are points on our job or at the house that we don't have any signal and we miss a lot of calls, the only think why I'm giving 3 stars is for the cost that is really affordable and the statements are very complete and detailed.

Staci Nicolee St Louis, MO

My team of experts always find the best deal for me. I have internet, phone an family plans with them and will never leave as they have consistently been quality for me.

Maria Z Las Vegas, NV

Have always had good/acceptable service. I moved recently and now I barely have service. Would be great to have that fixed as I'm paying off purchases and can't switch carriers.

Ly Marus Hallandale, FL

Very disappointed They do not listen to what you are asking them to do , in having different plans that suits you and your family

MamaWalnutz Memphis, TN

I have great coverage, never had a dropped call and get rewarded every Tuesday with their TMobile Tuesdays program, which means discounted fuel prices, 5.00 off Dunkin' Donuts, Baskin Robbins, etc.

Shirin Marvi Chicago, IL

Good service at company stores but private stores are not recommended because they cannot help customers to a great extent. T-MOBILE service is excellent for me because it works all over the world. It even works in remote locations. It is best for people in the USA and world travelers. Love it!

DealStar Salt Lake City, UT

I've been a customer of T-Mobile for over 5 years. The service is fine, with few dropped calls. My only real complaint is their political affiliations with ultra-right-wing political pundit Corey R. L. That alone is causing me to seek a less controversial cell provider elsewhere. We vote with our spending, and choose to not support the political right with my cell service.

Hans Bellen New York, NY

I just love tmobile. After switching from AT&T it s just a completely different experience. No surprise charges, great customer service, great cellphone service. Free text/data outside of the US.

Dustin San Jose, CA

T mobile is the best service in my opinion because of how affordable and informative they are! Any problems i have had they help walk me through and its mostly me not paying attention

Cassie Banuelos Tampa, FL

I have been with T-Mobile forever!! I will most likely never switch. Their coverage is great and their plans are some of the cheapest. They have no contracts and keep customers by offering great deals.

Max Winkel Payson, UT

T-Mobile is awesome and it always has fast data. There stores are very helpful and usually quick. When ive traveled to other states around the U.S. ive notice my data slows done a little bit but not much thats the only flaw ive got

Martym Spokane, WA

They support the military and first responders with amazing prices.I have been with this company since they were Voicestream with brick sized analog phones to today. They have the best service and their coverage is all I need.

K C Curry San Antonio, TX

They have the best customer service of any of the cell phone companies I have used. If you get a customer representative that is out of country you can asked to be transferred to an American call center. I love their plan for senior citizens that has unlimited everything.

Victoria Martinez

T-mobile is very affordable with great family plans. I've been a customer for more than five years. Easy payment service, friendly customer service. And I like the products they offer. Plus the store looks really inviting and cool

Kaysha Love Las Vegas, NV

T-mobile has finally become a company that I can genuine say has finally worked their way up to the better phone carriers. This company wasn't always one of the better companies but they've finally made their way by finally bringing the best phones on the market along with some of the best data.

Sarah

I have had T-mobile for over 1- years and I stay with them because of their service. The customer service they have is fantastic everyone is very helpful. Also their coverage is great! I am one of the only people who have cell service at my office, other providers have no reception.