T-Mobile Logo

7.5

jennifer b Olathe, KS

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, EVERYTHING IN THE PHILLIPPINES. STORE IN OLATHE KS DOES NOT HAVE PEOPLE THAT CAN HELP YOU EITHER. THEY WILL TELL YOU ANYTHING TO SELL YOU THEIR SERVICE. NOT ENOUGH SPACE TO TELL THE WHOLE STORY, BUT TRUST ME, THIS COMPANY IS AWFUL.

pbard Royal Oak, MI

Horrible Customer service. They have no idea on contracts and I was given bad advise twice by their representatives. It took over an hour to even get a representative on the call at least three times. Very expensive service for frustration. Take a pass on them.

adam Dorchester, MA

Worst company ever. Opened account on 12/31 received equipment on 1/10. Had no signal with equipment returned and canceled on 1/11. Company kept billing me. Now they will not make right after multiple phone calls. I tried to save money now it is costing me 100s for nothing. Do not ever use T mobile!!!

carlos leone Miami Beach, FL

Worst company ever ! Worst signal! Worst customer service!!!

Josee Bidwell Louisville, KY

We have been with T-Mobile for about 6 years. Great customer service, coverage, and overall reliable.

Scott Burdick St Louis, MO

Very satisfied with my service I have with them Very friendly and fast service and very knowledgeable staff

Mr Fields Charlotte, NC

I just switched to this company from straight talk. The mobile reception with T-Mobile is horrible in comparison. Their customer service is great.

Paula Shearer Omaha, NE

In general, I am happy with my T-Mobile service but there are too many times when the service lapses or delays in service. The local store people are very nice.

Judy St. Petersburg, FL

We are really pleased with T Mobile! The service is outstanding and we got great deals on our phones and service!

Seth Schellenberg Lehi, UT

We came for the price and almost nothing else. But honestly, t mobile has been good to us and we haven’t lacked in coverage as much as we anticipated.

Ian Oakland, CA

If I could give this company less than 1 star I would. I went to buy an iphone 12 which they said would be delivered to the store in 3-4 weeks minimum. It actually came in only about 3 days. The problem is that I was billed $138 dollars when I came back to the store to collect my phone about 4 weeks later. They start billing you before you even take possession of the phone. No refund, no credit. Appallingly bad policy. Just aweful. When it come to T-Mobile, STAY AWAY.

Beth VanDyke Otsego, MI

HORRIBLE customer service!!! I attempted to replace my internet provider with their home internet and got terrible service. I called the next day to return it, but they didn't follow through on e-mailing me a return label. I called again (each time on hold for OVER an hour) to be hung up on after waiting over 2 hours. Finally, they e-mailed a return label which I then shipped out the next day. 2 bills later and many phone calls with lots of hours on hold...it STILL isn't cleared up. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! They are nothing but a pain in the butt to deal with!!!!!!

Cybertoe Niagara Falls, NY

T-Mobile recently changed insurance carriers. The new company is terrible! I spent 3 hours on the phone with them and ended up losing my chit. One of my phones glitched out. I did nothing to it. They said I'd have to bring it to a store since it was a manufacturer's defect. I explained that all the stores in my area that do repairs are permanently closed (zip code 14303 if you want to check yourself). The only way I could get a new phone delivered was for me to agree that it was a physical defect (ie. my fault). Then they wanted a $49 deductible. For a $189 phone. What a rip-off. The reason I have such a cheap phone is because they refused to repair my more expensive one that had a similar problem. I think T-Mobile is selling subpar equipment and making money off repairs or "new" phones. I can't wait until my contract is up!

Karl Mickelson Colorado Springs, CO

T-mobile speeds are pretty good, when you can get any connection at all. Live in a well covered 5G area, and get 3 or 4 bars on a new iPhone, but can only get data about 50% of the time, or less. Phone calls go through, but DO NOT rely on any data service from T-mobile, even with a strong signal. They used to be quite good, but for last 6 months it's been abysmal. And I'm not a heavy mobile data user; generally less than 1GB/month, mostly well under. Ironically, I get the best data throughput when I'm in more rural areas, in this medium sized city, forget using your smart phone for anything other than a phone. You won't get your Uber ride, you won't find the best directions to your destination (unless you load it before leaving the house using your wi-fi), you won't find the nearest coffee shop, you can't even ope a lot of apps that require a data connection to even open, no weather forecast away from home, etc. They are cheap, but also in the sense that they do not provide good value for the money, low quality, etc. They are cheap because really mostly what you are getting is a phone service, so unless you still use a flip-phone, you are not getting a good deal.

Arzk New Orleans, LA

Great costumer service, they have special rates for military families, awesome unlimited data plans... definitely a great cell phone service company

Garrett Jones Hyattsville, MD

The service is OK sometimes it has drop zones but it comes back i’m OK with the service but I would like it a whole lot better if it didn’t have these drop zones

Samuel Tripp ,

Great reception, and very low cost for an unlimited data plan. I was qualified for a new phone with a unlimited data plan, highly recommended.

Natalie Free ,

Anytime I’ve had any problem with my account or just simply upgrading the phones on my line, it has always been a great experience.

Bruce Baker Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

I cannot strongly enough discourage any and all to avoid the new T-Mobile. First, I was T-Mobile customer years ago and I was very much impressed by their customer service. I moved to a new location that had a worthless T-Mobile signal, so I had to switch to AT&T. Years later, I rejoined T-Mobile. Despite their promises that they had a good signal, it turned out T-Mobile had a very inadequate signal at my new address. After 7 months of waiting for T-Mobile to provide the promised signal boaster, they told me to find another carrier. They were unwilling to compensate me for 7 months of crappy coverage. When I left T-Mobile, my ex-wife spun off her own account, which was supposed to include her phone on her line on which she was making payments. That same afternoon, I went online to pay off my balance. T-Mobile had left her phone on my account. I called immediately, and they agreed they'd made a mistake. After 30 days of them not being able to actually make this phone go to the ex's account because their computer system has/had a glitch, they offered to just give me a credit to zero out my account. The next month, instead of a credit, T-Mobile doubled the charge. After many, many, many calls and countless hours of my wasted time, as well as a letter to the department which handles disputes, I was sent to collections. Sadly, the company I had switched to was Sprint because their coverage map showed great coverage where I live (BTW: the area where I live has no access to broadband, so my phone is my only access to the world), but what their coverage map showed wasn't true. A few months later (right after Sprint and TM merged), the closest tower to my house went offline due to a part that is indefinitely backordered with absolutely any idea by Sprint/T-Mobile when that tower will work again. No compensation for this either. I went to Verizon. When I tried to pay off my Sprint leased phone and close my account, T-Mobile did everything within their power to keep my account open so they could continue charging me. You cannot cancel your account in the app or online. You MUST call and wait and wait and wait to talk to someone who will tell you that you have to call another dept, and start the whole process over. That would be bad enough, but even after you find the right dept and tell them to close your account, they refuse. You must provide irrefutable justification as to why, and they deemed my experience with them as not enough - so they just kept putting me on hold, transferring me around, and asking me over and over what they could do to keep me from leaving. Did NOT matter to them that my number was already ported to VZW weeks earlier. I spent hours on the phone, chat, and in the store before they would close my account and agree to stop charging me for service I was not getting or using.

Tavius Hurd Memphis, TN

I've been a T-Mobile for a while their service is good but there customer service and convenience needs extreme work I'm one of their prepaid customers who have to pay their bill using the website instead of simply logging into the app plus I have to constantly pay for a new sim card when I need one. I will be switching to Verizon soon because they allow their customers to pay through the app. They don't care whether you are prepaid or postpaid. T-Mobile wants customers but isn't looking out for their existing customers.

Jayla Thomas Jacksonville, FL

T-Mobile has the fastest service with the most coverage. Their customer service can be a little overbearing at times, but overall T-Mobile is a great company.

Lizzy Puentes Tallahassee, FL

T-mobile is a good phone service. You do get what you pay for. The plans are fairly affordable and the T-mobile Tuesday perks are a plus! I have good signal everywhere I go for the mot part and the data is very efficient.

Janice Scott Bixby, OK

We chose T-Mobile because of their rates and international plans. We left T-Mobile after a year because they lied to us about several things: 1. They aid that our area didn’t have good service but that improvements were being made to correct those issues within 1 month at the most. Those improvements never happened. 2. They told us that we had to upgrade to new phones when we transferred from ATT. We found out that that was a lie. This lie cost us approximately $1900. 3. We were told that if T-Mobile couldn’t provide us with service in our area they would release us with no additional phone fees. Again a lie: we had to pay approximately $700 to leave T-Mobile for Verizon. 4. Even after paying phone fees that continued to lie when we attempted to transfer our phone #’s to Verizon. T-Mobile stalled almost a week in unlocking our numbers which violates government policies. THIS IS THE WORST CELLULAR COMPANY EVER WITH THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE (EXPERTS ha!) I’VE EVER DELT WITH IN MY 25 YEARS OF HAVING A CELL PHONE!!!!!

Mirtha Hiram, GA

NUMEROUS COMPLAINTS NUMEROUS TICKETS PLACED BY TECH SUPPORT AND STILL NOT RESOLVED. PHONE 1+8 DOESN'T WORK WHEN YOU ARE PLACING A CALL TO ANOTHER 1+8 PHONE. Joined TMobile in July to take advantage of the 1+8 phone at 50 percent off. I purchase 2 of the 1+8. One for me and one for my husband. Ever since I joined in July calls between both of our phones only work 25 percent of the time. Calls to other people is ok since they have other type of phones. Problem is calling each other on the same brand and model phone 1+8. I've been complaining every few weeks and Tech Support has been writing "tickets" but the problem is still there. Technical support keeps saying there's an issue with the software of this 1+8 phone and they are working on it with the manufacturer. I've been hearing the same excuse for 3 months. You hear a silence for 30 seconds then go to voicemail. Other times one of us cannot hear the other when by a miracle the phone rings and goes through. We end up having to text. Check the history on BOTH phones and you'll see the same number dialed repeatedly because we are unable to establish communication. We are in our 70's and I'm staying at my daughter's because I had surgery 2 weeks ago.he's also 70 and is incommunicated at our house not being able to call us in case of an emergency. TMobile deserves a rating of -0 Now you are replacing both phones with the same brand as the one we already have and DON'T WORK when you try to make a call to the same type of phone. RIDICULOUS!!!

Nafiseh Salmani Niasar Centerton, AR

I was a sprint customer since 8 years or more, recently I changed job that t-mobile BYOD plan was offered for my employer. I called to use that promotion, first they made me to create a new account in tmobile and transfer all of my numbers to tmobile (while sprint and tmobile were merged) . No! it wasn't easy I become a tennis ball between these two sprint and tmobile for days and hours. After couple of weeks trying different methods of calling sprint , calling tmobile, going to store, trying online I eventually made the transfer happen once I stayed in store for a whole day with the store rep trying to get someone to help the transfer by phone. After that the process of creating BYOD account was done and then transfering my old numbers from normal tmobile account to this BYOD account started. I have been calling them , everytime being transferred to multiple people and explain things over and over it is been 12 hours yesterday 4 hours, this morning 4 hours and another 4 hours on the call with them to make my phone number transfer from one account to another. Everytime they promise me it will be done in couple of hours and then it is not done yet!! very frustrated with the customer care and the whole organization! no one reads the record of the other person, if the call gets disconnected no one calls me back! and they have been making me to go through the same process with a new set of reps again and wait on the line for 30 minutes every time.

OG187phxaz Tempe, AZ

I've had t mobile for over 6 years and they never seem to let me down when it comes to issues with my plan, phone and or service. I've finally had enough and decided to share the final straw. I have a Samsung galaxy s20 ultra which from day one has not worked properly. My service is terrible, I have to constantly retry outgoing calls, incoming calls go straight to voice mail, text messages don't send, can't receive messages, and when I finally do get some type of decent service messages will come in 6+ times. I'll have full bars and no service, 5g signal but slow to no internet connection. Extremely frustrating paying for a 1500$ phone with cell service to use as a wifi only device. I have contacted t mobile numerous times to resolve the issue and over the past 8 months have been given different troubleshooting methods that never resolve the issue. Finally yesterday an associate tells me it's a software issue from Samsungs end, which is a little confusing to me, seeing how I never heard of these issues with other carriers on the same phone. They only offered to have me trade in my phone for a lesser phone. Or pay more money for a better one. Not taking into account that I paid about 600$ on this phone already. Which is extremely unfair to pay for a phone for so long that has not functioned properly. T mobile has given me so many issues I try to be understanding but this is it. I would not recommend T mobile to my worst enemy. Such a failure of a company. Taking so many steps backwards acquiring sprint who has the worst cell service out there even worse than budget services. Suck it T mobile!

Alex Gibson Kennesaw, GA

HORRIBLE CRIMINALS! They LIE about EVERYTHING just get a dollar. Their rep STRAIGHT UP LIED to my face and said my phone would be unlocked (so I may use w/another carrier), as long as I paid off the ACCOUNT BALANCE. She said she would have her manager expedite the request and have my phone unlocked in 2 hours and that she would call me back personally to see that is was unlocked. She did call back, but the phone NEVER unlocked. When I spoke to 2 different reps, they told me there's an EQUIPMENT balance (which the previous rep I spoke with NEVER mentioned) of nearly $400 that has to be paid before they will unlock the device. T-mobile was already charging me $147/month for a SINGLE (ONE PERSON) phone line, so that tells you enough right there. I just decided to switch data to the FREE NEW CELL PHONE furnished by AT&T (which offered me BETTER cell phone plan for $80 LESS and month than criminal T-Mobile. GOOD RIDDANCE, I WILL NEVER EVER USE T-MOBILE SERVICES EVER AGAIN AND WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE I KNOW DOES NOT OR DROPS THEM ASAP.

george ce Euless, TX

I dont have much complaints for the the 15 year I ve been with them 2002- 2015 and 2018 till now, but I have noticed twice so far that they literally make up false charges on your account, especially when you are signed up for a automatic payment withdrawal every month. And if you dont carefully watch what s going on, you will miss and they will keep on stealing from the millions of clients they have. this month i was $30, next month could be $3 but it still a theft. This month I was charged $138 instead of the $109 I am supposed to pay. I immediately noticed and called to see what s going on and I was informed that they did some changes on my account (unauthorized of course, and without my knowledge) and this is why my bill was $30 extra. They apologized and issued a credit,. this is the second time I caught them cheating by making up false charges and they always apologize and refund them. But the only reason i noticed was because both times was amounts over $20. If it was something like $5-$10, I d never noticed. This is a SCAM, a theft, Be careful with them! Always watch your bills. If I catch them once again, I am done for good with them.

David B Danbury, CT

After 15 years, my relationship with t mobile is over. Yesterday I called in to upgrade my phone. I was told of an offer that I agreed with...but they would not mail me the new phone, I had to go to the mall in person to complete. As we are in the mist of a global pandemic, that seemed problematic. At the mall, after waiting in line with mask, I was told that was not a valid offer and would have to move to a new contract at a much higher cost. At home again was told not to worry, go back to the mall and have the manager call in to verify the deal and that there was a notation on the account to satisfy the manager. At the mall I was turned away again with the admonishment that “ customer service will tell you anything to get you off the phone and in the store”. After 2 visits to a Covid hot spot mall, I now need to self isolate from family for 14 days, as a family member has a compromised immune system do to cancer. T mobile has gone from ‘cool to cruel’ I will now try a new plucky upstart company called Ting with fingers crossed.

Kim Millville, NJ

We switched to T-Mobile December 2018. Upon receiving the first bill, we noticed we were being charged for protection 360 on 2 of the phones which we did not authorize. On February 22, 2019, I visited the store and spoke with the person who sold the phones and plan to us, Kyle C. He said the credit would be on the bill and it would take up to 3 billing cycles to appear. We never received the credit. He also gave me his personal cell number so that I could contact him if the credit did not appear. In August 2019, we had to cancel our TMobile plans because my son was starting in college at West Virginia University and there was absolutely no reception with TMobile. I was forced to pay in full for both phones which were BOGO at no fault of mine. I spoke with so many representatives about this and they repeatedly referred to the contract that was signed. Although I am still extremely upset about this, I have had to put it past me and move forward. I spoke with Kyle in the store again in August after texting his number with no response. In regard to the refund for the protection 360, which was never removed from the bill, was now totaling $210. His response was that I had cancelled the account and therefore they couldn’t credit me the money owed to me for the plan. After some back and forth, he said he had to have his regional manager take care of the credit. He was going got contact her and let me know. I visited the store again in December 2019 because I still had not received the refund. Kyle avoided me for a period of time, then went to the back room and closed the door. I asked one of the sales people to let him know I needed to speak to him. He reluctantly came out and looked at the account. He said he saw a credit being processed on my account but didn’t know how much or when I would receive it. He also said at this point I had to call customer service to help any further. Tonight, I called customer service. They told me I have to go to the store and request the credit. The store is obviously closed due to COVID 19. I’m am at the end of my patience with TMobile. Between being forced to pay for both phones on full ($1500) so that I could communicate with my college son and not receiving the refund )$210) I have requested numerous times for something I did not authorize, I can honestly say I am ready to take legal action at this point. Bad move switching to TMobile! Don’t do it!!!

Michelle215 ,

I've been a paying customer for almost 7 years and i wouldn't switch for anthing great service and customer service as well..t-mobile keep up the awsome work!

Michelle P. Woodland, CA

Customer service is fast and they take care of your concerns. They are flexible with payments if you need more time to pay. They are just very easy to do business with.

Karen M. LaFave Durand, MI

I am on a family plan. This plan was set up by my nephew. Every time I call in I have an awful time getting my issue taken care of. The customer service representative tells I am not on the family plan, I have no insurance for my phone and I can not get any help.

Michael A ,

Been a Tmobile Business customer for ovet 6 years. Bill and coverage has never been an issue., until now. Since, the latest updates my services have degraded. Slow internet, slow connections time to calls, dropped gps. Did the whole troubleshooting thing. Replaced my SIM card and it's still has not fixed the problems. I'm not about to pay for an upgraded phone when the service is not reliable. I'm giving t-mobile a few more weeks and if the services do not improve if I'm switching to Verizon. They have plenty of honest, true deals for new customers.

Odao Ogbonmwan Mableton, GA

Not the best cellular service, they lie about how they have the best service anywhere in the nation. But in reality I can barely get service when I’m at work, especially in the basement. I took a trip to New Mexico once and could BARELY get a 1 bar. And the data plan that my family uses is never enough but we always pay over $200 each month for it??

Sandy Drelich Cape Coral, FL

I have never had a problem that T Mobile wasn't able and willing to solve. That's why we have added family members and have been with Tmobile for over 15 years

Ioana Asiata Herriman, UT

T-Mobile is a great service provider. They are cheap and has great customer service. Some areas do not have as strong of a connection as others but it's still probably the cheapest plan out of all the carriers I've ever had.

Robert Castro Tampa, FL

My experiences with T-Mobile have all been positive...excellent service, excellent phone packages, and very competitive phone selections & phone promotions.

Denise Wilson ,

Since metro PC's and t mobile have come to be one company there service is not worth what I pay. Sometimes my phone works and sometimes it doesn't. I'm 61 years old and on disability. I pay 66.00 a month plus there McAfee doesn't work at all. I'm paying insurance on that and it doesn't protect my phone or my information at all. I have been hacked several times in the past year and they do nothing about it. I'm about to change companies. Been with metro PC's for over 4 years and they and TMobile only care about the money. I was sold a phone that was outlawed in the United States but they never told me that at all. Now I have to deal with a phone that won't up grade or anything else. I have to factory reset the phone every 6 months and when I do that I lose all my contacts and other information . That is very bad if them very disappointed 😞☹️😔.

Nichole Hiatt Eagle Mountain, UT

We used TMobile for over 12 years, and the only real positive thing was the low cost. We had major issues with coverage and signals dropping, and when we tried to switch to a prepaid carrier, TMobile wouldn't release our phone numbers. We ended up having to switch major carriers in the end.

Jason Chavanel Marrero, LA

I just purchased the SyncUP Drive device for my car. Since I am a computer technician, I use mobile hot spot often. I was reading up on this device, and I thought this would be a perfect fit for my job. I have unlimited hot spot on my phone, so I can tether this with the device so I don't have to open my phone everytime I need to get on Wifi. I bought the device, and after about an hour of trying to get the device to recognize in the app, it finally started working. Here is where it gets interesting: I asked the representative that I was talking to if this was data limited or did it tether to my account. She told me that I had 2GB of hot spot. I was shocked! I said, are you serious? How come the plan details was not explained to me when I bought the device? Had I known that this "hot spot" is limited to 2GB, I would have walked out of the store. And of course, guess who cannot return this new unnecessary device, because the rep told me to just use my phone as the hot spot? Without paying a $50 restocking fee, you are stuck with this device. This is not to say that the device is not handy for keeping an eye on your vehicle, but my main purpose was for the mobile wifi capabilities. The representative told me that I should have relayed this to the person who sold me the device. I explained that, no, your site should explain these plans so the person who is deciding whether or not they want to make this investment, has all the information they need. Anyway, I used to be a loyal T-Mobile customer. This has changed my opinion as it seems deceitful and dishonest, especially since I just bought it and they want to charge me half the price it costs to restock it back to the store. If you are looking to purchase this device, please, don't forget to ASK the sales rep about the plans that come with the device because apparently, that is not something they should do, unless you are buying a phone, then they have to ask you what plan you want because, oh, that happens to be an integral part of your mobile device. **This device was bought at the 400 Veterans Blvd. store**

Beverly Schacher Long Beach, MS

We have been a T-Mobile customer (family plan) for many years. Their customer service is very good and pricing is very competitive. We have not had any major issues with dropped calls or lack of service.

[email protected] Maple Grove, MN

Always helpful , They put the customer needs first, Always informing me when there's a promotion. My overall experience have been good with the cfg company

Laura Fine Raleigh, NC

Just had one of the worst customer service nightmares with T-Mobile that I’ve ever had with anyone. We on Tuesday, December 31, 2019, tried to use their computer chat system to sign up for new service. It didn’t work, so we talked on the phone. The representative told us we could get 3 lines for $100 if we prepay, which we did, and said the 3 sim cards would be delivered on Friday. So yesterday, Friday January 3, 2020, the cards arrive but there are only 2. We call and get a recording saying we’ll get a call-back in one hour. That did not sit well with me. We have a problem and their routine is to get back to customers in an hour—what if we weren’t free then? In any case, they called. We (I say we because my wife and I took turns as this call went on and on) gave our info and our issue, talked a while, got put on hold, and then a different representative came on who knew nothing about our situation. We gave our info and told our story again, and again got placed on hold and then a different representative answered who knew nothing about our situation and we went through the routine again. This happened four times. We let the 4th know how unhappy we were. He assured us it wouldn’t happen again and put us on hold several times and kept coming back. He said over and over again, each time he returned, that the problem was that the payment was processed for two lines, not three. To T-Mobile, the fact we were mistakenly given two rather than three sim cards seemed an insurmountable problem that no one could possibly solve. Finally, we said, forget it—just give us a refund. We don’t want to deal with your company because we’ve never had such horrible customer service before. So he tried to refund our money. We are now 45 minutes into our call. He says he’s refunding it and then suddenly we’re on hold and a new guy comes on, a guy who knows nothing about the refund or our situation. He is very nice and apologetic, but he can’t in his dept. issue a refund, so he transfers us to person number 6, who does in fact issue us a refund (we hope—will have to see if it actually happens on our credit card). The call lasted an hour and 15 minutes. Also, we asked person number 4 to get us the supervisor and were told the supervisor would talk with us, but that never happened. I cannot fathom how T-Mobile is a large, successful company with customer service like this. Apparently, if a customer has what the reps consider a difficult problem (like the wrong number of sim cards being sent), they just hang up and let a new person deal with the troublemaker. Unbelievable.

Karin Phoenix, AZ

I've never had any problems with t moble employees. They are professional and curteous. I do have a problem with service. Too many dropped calls, static and constant tower problems. Spots through out the city where i can't get service. So annoying when i have to be in certain locations for the day. I get lots of reason when calling for help. But, ya know, i don't care the reason. Im paying for 24/7 service. And I am tired of asking the person I'm speaking to to repeat what they said because there's so much static on the line I can't hear them

Edward P Baum Lindenhurst, NY

I've been a T-Mobile customer since jump street. The only cell phone company I've ever been with i don't have any problems with T-Mobile they've always treated us like family.

Jeffrey Dean New Orleans, LA

They sold me a phone that was to be discounted. I bought it, but paid full price by installments. They later said that I did not qualify for the discount because I was on the military plan. I rated them higher because of Tuesday Perks including free MLB TV and $0.10 off Shell gas.

Tiffany Sheats Jackson, MI

T-Mobile is a great company thar is an innovator in technological advancement. I have been a customer for 15+ years and never ever consider switching.

Lavon Johnson Hiram, GA

Tmobile sucks... I had them back in 2004 and just came back to them in June 2019. I thought they improved since then but still play the same games trying to charge extra. I have had problems nonstop since I switched over. I did everything on the phone but waited for my devices to come in the mail, which was a week later (phones only) but wanted smart watches. Was told by the rep to go into the store once I received my phones and there more selections of watches due to the limited one they had available through ordering over the phone. I then went into a store, added watches but they tried to not give me the promotion. (Buy one get one free). Now on Oct 2, 2019 calling to not get a high bill anymore I wanted to take the two smart watches plus insurance off, which I thought I was doing but was told that they were suspended instead. They still informed me that a bill for those watches will still be charged, which don't make sense. Why would I still want to pay a bill for something that I can use once I pick it up. I didn't know it was a difference between canceling verses suspension, especially when still paying for something verses still paying for something and can't use. 🤔😡Was told that I will still have to pay the full bill in Nov due to just of it being suspended, don't make any freaking sense. Why would I continue to pay a bill and can't use them? Run if you ever think about getting service from them, besides all this internet dont work half the time, can't let my kids get on my mobile hotspot (dont have it) and I barely receive my calls.

Rigdon Terrell League City, TX

Too put simply this is a terrible business. You get a phone put it inside a phone case have it break less than 30 days later and they refuse to trade it back because they have such crappy guarantees they last only 14 days like really? You think I am going to figure everything out on my new phone and see if there are any problems by then to report a problem. The second experience was with ANOTHER PHONE that laster no longer than a year replacing it over 5 TIMES!!! Each time having to pay them 5 dollars to replace THEIR FAULTY PHONE! From problems with the GPS not working, screen burning, to physical warping of the phone due to heat they expect me to pay for the new refurbished one. If you are wondering it was the LG G5. Now recently I found out they were charging me for a tablet that they gave to me for FREE as part of a "free promotion" for said crappy phone. Not using it for years cause I already had another tablet found out they were charging me for it. They won't return my money cause the "promotion rebate has closed out". "They," said you needed to go on the website to claim the promotion. Yep sure the only thing they told me was to mail in a 50 dollar rebate for the phone which wasn't even from them but the manufacturer. I think one of their employees set up the promotion as a transaction so he would get more commission off of it than if I was getting it for free. I'm done with these people I'm going to find another carrier that won't be treating me like absolute garbage. If they ever want me to recommend them they might have to dig up my corpse and puppeteer my body for that to happen!