T-Mobile Logo

5.9

Nathan naber Omaha, NE

Best cell provider in the US. They listen to their customers. Provide top-notch customer service 24/7 and faster data speeds than any of the other cell providers

Aubrey Mesa, AZ

As a loyal tmobile customer of 12 years, I'm sad to say that this company has ultimately gone right down the drain. These days their service is mediocre at best, but they claim to be cheaper than most other companies, which is supposed to be a perk, right? However, their JUMP program is a complete scam and when their sales representatives give false information to make a sale the company refuses to make things right. Their phone promotions are only meant to reel in new unsuspecting victims and do not apply to existing customers. Long term customers are treated like garbage because I believe Tmobile figures they've already got you and that you're not going anywhere, much like an abusive relationship. Their retention team is an absolute joke too. When I told them we were considering moving to another company because of the way we had been treated their response was that we better hurry and leave before a certain date so we didn't get charged for another month. Hands down the worst customer service ever. They even overcharged us on our final bill, but we're on to bigger and better things now.

Jen Audubon, NJ

This has been the worst company I have ever dealt with. We had our identity stolen and our number ported out as well as phones financed in our name. I have spent four days being passed between reps with promised of call backs that never happen. I was told the fraudulent phones would be removed from our bill but they are still there. The thief also still has and is using our phone number. Please google about tmobile hacks. This has happened before yet the company has refused to speedily help us. Today I called and was told no fraud has been reported yet I have called and spoke to reps for four days! Just yesterday I was told this was being worked on. This is a nightmare and Tmobile has made it so much worse. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.

Paul Roberts Zephyrhills, FL

It's bad enough that their cellular service is poor and the signal strength is terrible. On top of that, I had to get one of their "cell spot" units because they had no service at my home and this unit was supposed to boost the signal. The device barely boosted the signal at all and basically did not work. After leaving for another carrier, I closed out the account, having paid every dollar owed. When I received something in the mail from T-Mobile after this, I assumed it would be my credit on the account. Instead, it was a bill for nearly $300. It turns out they were charging me $300 for non-return of the cell spot unit that did not work in the first place. As it turns out, enough time passed that I had not realized I owed for this unit, thinking I had purchased it instead. Because it did not work, I discarded it. I called to explain and spoke with a supervisor at T-Mobile, indicating I'm fine paying a reasonable "I am stupid" charge for my mistake, but did not feel that I should owe the entire $300 when it certainly did not cost T-Mobile that much. I also reminded her of the unit did not work. $300 under the circumstances is a "we do not want to work with you" full retail, "go away" price.. All of this was to no avail and nothing was offered but unyielding policy. I guess they didn't consider what they would end up losing in reputation and return customers. I figure that far exceeds the $300 they rigidly insisted upon... In addition to this, I was able to find half the unit which I turned in, but T-Mobile refused to honor any refund (even partial)...

Sarah Coats Sandy, UT

T-mobile is a great phone company. However their stores are not the best. Judgemental boys work at them who are not helpful and just want you to go home to set up your phone so they don't have to.

Krystal Orem, UT

Service is sometimes very spotty and will randomly drop calls. The reception isn't the greatest at times! The only thing that keeps me with T- Mobile is the amazing price. I have found when I am calling to get an issue resolved, I have to be transferred to 5 different people before I can get any help.

Victoria Records Colorado Springs, CO

Hey everyone, just a heads up that T-Mobile will lie to you and refuse to unlock a phone that you own for any reason they can come up with. I was lied to repeatedly by different customer service representatives about being able to unlock my phone I had purchased through T-Mobile. I was told at first that I would be able to unlock the phone even though I was still paying because I was military, then I was told I had to wait 2 weeks, then I was told I needed to pay off the $721 I owed on the phone . After I paid off the phone I was told they could not unlock it because I had to have it active on the plan in the US for 40 days. Me and my husband are stationed over seas so this is impossible, I had made all this very clear to them from the begining and they continued to lie and say that it wouldn't be a problem and tricked me into buying a phone I cannot use. So just be aware T-Mobile exploits and lies to military members.

Darrell Provo, UT

Affordable with good service. There reps are generally knowledgeable and give quick service. I'm very happy with my family's current plan. It is very affordable $25/person with unlimited data and calls.

Geoffrey Geist Mission, KS

It's too bad there is not a choice for zero stars. Phones seem okay and cell service adequate but stunningly bad customer service. After two days and hours on the phones we still can't get them ported and 8 out of 10 customer service people we've dealt with so far were either rude or useless. I had T-Mobile a year ago and was happy with them so I don't know what happened since then but stay away at all costs. It will literally cost me $200 just to NOT do business with them and I'm paying it. Yes, you read that right, I'm paying $200 to NOT do business with T-Mobile ever again. I should have taken the sign when I went in to get the phones and an incredibly angry customer stood there screaming at them for 20 minutes for the abuse he suffered. But thought no, he just was having a bad trip. I was wrong. It's a shame that we think it's normal now to be abused by cell phone and cable companies because we have little choice.

James Holsinger

Worst company ever to deal with, you pay what you see my butt. I have had them for year because originally they had an unlimited everything plan for $50 a month, the dumb kids they have working there aren't even aware what the company charged more than a few years ago it's sad. Anyway everytime I upgrade my phone they force me to change my plan and even though they promise it will be better it slowly gets worse. Not they have my on a plan that says it's$110 for the plan with 2 phones and $95 to pay off the phones which is $210 a month no other features or anything my bill grows every month and now its $350 a month for the same service as stated on my bills. They keep tacking on random fees and charges even though they advertise "what you see is what you pay no hidden fees" then when you try to talk to them they send you through a run around that takes days. Stupid customer service, lying backstabbing cheating company ran by a thief. The ks for ruining the only company that had any decency left.

Brandon Parsons Davison, MI

Worst mobile wireless company I have ever had the displeasure of having. I can say this with total confidence because I have had them all. Thumb Cellular, Sprint, Verizon, AT&T, Metro PCS, and so on. I am less than a week into my new contract with them, bought the new Samsung Galaxy S8+, and I have had nothing but issues with connectivity since day one. Mind you I am also in a well populated city less than 3 miles away from the nearest T-Mobile cell tower, I don't live out in the boonies. My main problem with them is their customer service (or lack there of). Always getting the run around, reps constantly lie to me and never give me a straight forward answer. Filed a BBB claim hoping to get the issue resolve ASAP thinking someone from main corporate office would contact me. NO!! I was contacted by a basic low level customer service rep who lied and said they were a supervisor from corporate! I know this because the number on my caller ID was the same number listed on google and website as customer service number, which does not resemble the number I know of to be the corporate number. Also was a Saturday when this rep called me and the corporate offices are only open Monday- Friday. Another technical rep lied to me stating that the towers my phone are trying to connect to are undergoing maintenance and that they would be done by the 19th of September and should have no issues after that, even though this so called "supervisor" I spoke too said that all their towers and services are working as they should and are not undergoing maintenance. If I would have listened to the tech rep and waited it would have put me past my 14 day grace period to exit my contract without paying penalties or buying out of contract. He PURPOSELY tried screwing me over by getting stuck into my contract so that my only choice at that point would have been to pay a boat load of money to buy out my contract. PLEASE AVOID THIS COMPANY IF YOU ARE THINKING OF SWITCHING!!!!!! I would rather try to string together two Dixie cups to contact someone than use their lack of services. Would probably even get better results. On another note, the rep specifically at the Lapeer, MI location had no clue what he was doing. After leaving once my services were "active" I got home and found out that he never even included my data plan into my contract! He also got my social security wrong on file AND under my EIP (equipment plan) for the two phones I purchased should of shown two identical Samsung Galaxy S8+ phones. Instead showed a Galaxy and an LG G6, a phone I don't even have! After being in the store for nearly 3 hours I seen many people come and go to pay bills and what not, but this one older lady came in (clearly didnt know how to use her smartphone) and ask the gentleman working if he could fix her phone. After explaining what she thought was wrong with it, and looking over the phone for nearly 20 minutes, this guy had the audacity to tell her that her LCD screen was broken and would cost a pretty penny to get it fixed. Being pretty tech savvy myself I asked the lady to walk with me outside the store so that I could take a look if she didn't mind. She agreed and it took me all but 5 minutes to realize that she had accidentally switched her theme profile and activated the polarized image under her accessibility settings. ( Photos were negative polarity and all her icons were white when she said they used to be black) Needless to say I completely returned her phone back to normal the way that she liked it at no cost to her.

Emily Illfelder Bayonne, NJ

The customer service people are friendly but completely useless. I was switching from Verizon to T-Mobile with 3 lines. One phone was purchased through T-Mobile and worked fine. The other two were never able to get 4G. They had me contacting Verizon saying that the phones were locked (not the case) and going through technical service over and over again. After five months I find out that Verizon phones just do not work on T-Mobile. If I wanted to stay on T-Mobile I would need to buy two new phones through them. No discount, no rebate for five months of service I paid for but never got...nothing. Needless to say I am no longer a customer.

L. Colyer Weslaco, TX

I recently went to a TMobile store due to my Samsung Galaxy S8+ being defective. While they were processing things for a replacement they had an offer in which I was supposed to receive a free tablet. OK cool. The offer did save me money in the long run and I was going to get a free tablet to boot. Yay me! Or so I thought. When I received the email for an e-signature I saw I would be charged $144 for the "free" tablet. Whoa! Hold up here - contacted customer service. I was told I don't get the tablet for "free" but for only $6mo added to my bill it could be mine. Not cool TMobile! Misleading customers is not how to keep them. I'm now waiting for my replacement phone, will pay it off, and leaving you. I was anxiously awaiting the Note 8, which would have been purchased from you, already purchased the second line just for it - but no more. Take your trickery elsewhere. Signed: A very angry (soon to be former) customer.

Blake Wilcox Salt Lake City, UT

I have been using T Mobile for a couple of years now. Their cellular service is great and their cost is affordable. I'm not a fan of their customer service. When I go to the local store the employees there are not as helpful as they should be.

Samuel Townsend

They have always been helpful to me since I joined them a couple years ago. I would share their business to anyone I meet when they need a reliable mobile phone carrier.

Rick Kiphut Memphis, TN

Customer Service folks are second to none. Great people. 10/10. Service for me and my family has been great. 9/10. Website is ridiculous. Does not show a breakdown of credits/payments/charges that happen mid-cycle, you have to wait until next bill to see them. 1/10. Once that happens, you have to contact support and start all over again. 0/10. 2 months of bills so far and not one of them has been right - sure, they correct them with credits, but that's time I have to spend chatting/tweeting/etc to get it right. I should be able to bill them an hourly rate for my time to apply against my bill.

Kari Staheli

I liked my service plan with T mobile, but I switched carriers because I could get a better phone and monthly payment plan with a different carrier. They changed their plans after I had allready switched. I had good coverage on T-mobile.

Olivia

Their website and customer service are terrible. I was trying to sign up for the $3/month minimum service, automatically renewed monthly. The website begins by blocking the page with a large window for feedback; but it's blocking the page that would allow you to do anything. Then I couldn't get the website to change from a $25/month plan to the $3/month plan, so I called customer service, which is an infuriating robot which doesn't answer any questions. Finally I got a human being, but she gave me what seemed to be inaccurate information, saying that there is no such thing as a simple $3/month rate; rather, it is $15 + per month, even though the website says $3/month plus what appears to be a one-time opening fee of $10. The human was really no more responsive than the robot. All this took over an hour of frustrating time. Finally I went back to the website, where at least the $3 option had been entered. I chose that, but wonder what I will actually be charged. All this makes me hate them - when a small amount of care in constructing their website and phone service could have made this easy and non-hatred-inducing.

Brad Peterson Princeton, MN

I was with T Mobile since 1997 until March of this year. The first decade was fine. I got snookered on some free phones on time, other then that fine. Since 2010, the service areas were passed by competition, but worse then that was getting the phone to work in a service area. The Phone wouldn't work. One month I went without phone service, I paid for service but the phone wouldn't work, finally one of my many calls, T Mobile got it to work. I hung on for another year. What I found out is there is two other carriers that provide quality service. Another irony is I am not paying a higher monthly fee.

D Sethi Catonsville, MD

I have been a customer of T-Mobile for 15+ years. I started having network issues at my office in late 2013. I was asked to try various phones. Over last 1 1/2 years I have tried Samsung Galaxy 4, iPhone 5, 5S, 6 and 6+ and none of them resolved my problem. I have a signal booster and also a ASUS router to resolve the issue with WiFi calling. None of these issue have resolved my problem. The services is fine most of the times but then there are always few days in month when I have dropped calls or only one party hears the sound. Now TMobile tech support has pinned the issue with FiOS my internet provider. I don't have issues with other VOIP providers as I use 2 Vonage phones, I use Skype and Google Hangouts. I have a 50/50Mbps internet service. To sum it up I am very disappointed with the TMobile for not being able to resolve my issue now for more than a years and a half. I am in a bind because I have GSM phones that are on JUMP and are not paid else I would jump to another reliable provider in a heart beat. I believe I have given more than a fair chance to TMobile to rectify my problem.

kenneth hamby Waynesboro, PA

TALKING TO T-MOBILE AGAIN ABOT MY PHONE GOING TO EMEMERGENCY CALLS ONLY AND THE PHONE DISCONNECTING CALLS

HUSHAM H OMER Brooklyn, NY

I've been t mobile customer for a long time I like the one price tag including everything no extra charges. Lately with the merger with sprint I have some issues with internet service.

Caprice Watkins Harrisburg, PA

Mostly good service! I’d recommend them to anyone. I’ve had them for a few years, about two years prior. Affordable, customer service is good, they to work with their customers. Amazing Product.

Raye Lynn cruz Salt Lake City, UT

Very good customer service and friendly employees. They go above and beyond on getting you the best deal. Leisha R. at the store on 400 South 700 East was very professional.

JenniferC Dedham, MA

I love T-mobile. I have always her the best experience for years and years! The website is easy to maneuver and the staff is pleasant at every location I’ve visited.

Elmer Pimentel Pacoima, CA

T-Mobile is one of the best carriers out there, I have used them for years and have had excellent service in many many areas That other phone providers do not have.

Bernadine Birdsong Studio City, CA

I have been with Tmobile for many years. I switched to ATT once because my husband worked there but I came right back. Tmobile is hands down the best bang for the buck.

Sharon Shaw Macomb, MI

I started off with AT&t with my first cell phone switched to T-Mobile and that's where I get the best bang for my buck they've always treated me with great customer service

Alessandra Jacques Charleston, SC

I have been using t-mobile for about 5 years. I live in an urban area so reception has never been an issue. Traveling abroad has always worked fine, a bit expensive but functional.

Stacy Allen Pawtucket, RI

T-Mobile offers reasonable family cell phone plans with lots of extra perks. We have received savings on food, entertainment and gas just by being a customer.

Gina Marie Commack, NY

As a 15 year customer of Verizon I finally made the switch over to T-Mobile. with that being said I am not happy at all and as a matter fact I am contemplating switching back to a ATT which I also had about two years ago. I find their prices to be very great however I would rather pay more to have greater quality service Wi-Fi Internet and Bluetooth capabilities

Irma Perez Corpus Christi, TX

I have been a Sprint/T-Mobile customer for 20 years upgraded 2 phones. I did not qualify for any promotions and was given false information. Paid full prices for both phones. Had to call customer service 4 times the tablet that was suppose to be free was Not. Requested a return kit and didn’t get a response till 3 days later. There’s more but I think this is enough info.

Stephen Ward ,

T-mobile is great overall. Have had good experiences over the years.been a long time customer and service is getting better. I don't like the 5g as it still isn't fast 4glte is still faster. Get that 5g going already.

Queendom Ally Miami, FL

Pretty reliable company, service is good. Their bills are pretty on the high end though. So are their deposits.. But with service their definitely getting a lot better. Their customer service is really really good.

Ly Marus Hallandale, FL

Very disappointed They do not listen to what you are asking them to do , in having different plans that suits you and your family

Rom Mendawi Los Angeles, CA

I have been with T Mobile since they bought Sprint. It is an amazing company! I wish I was with them from the beginning. They have promotions every Tuesdays. They have good customer services. Highly recommend it

David Zollo Minneapolis, MN

T Mobile, since replacing affiliate I Wireless in this area, have done a tremendous job. They now have multiple storefronts in Iowa City, where i live, which means that there is always a person I can talk to, face to face.

Lady Mac Springfield, VA

I've been a customer for 10 yeas and will probably be for another 10 years! The c/s is WONDERFUL! I would definitely refer them to friends or family. Their prices are competitive but the rates for their insurance program is way too expensive.

Abraham Frometa Homestead, FL

T Mobile is a company that has growth. I remember I switched from AT&T to T Mobile because the plans were cheaper and they brought back unlimited data. Shortly after every cell phone company did the same. T Mobile has been adding some many different components to your buying experience and I can say that it is worth it.

Thomas Moyer Las Vegas, NV

Great customer service. Everytime I had to call they are very helpful and answer any questions I may have. I never feel rushed off the phone or like I'm wasting their time by asking questions.

Stacy A Grand Prairie, TX

T-mobile is just an amazing company, great customer service and always will to work with you even if one is running late on payments I have been using them 16 years now and they have never disappointed me.

Stephen Van Vactet Denver, CO

Long before the merger with Sprint my service was great I used to use Sprint and I switched because my service was going downhill then I went to go upgrade my phone and they told me that they switch their policies on when you can get upgrades even though when I purchased a plan I was told I can get an upgrade after a certain. Of time I was very upset you can't pay your bill in the office it seems to be the office location does absolutely nothing but sign you up with new contracts and that's all

Ms. K Tacoma, WA

Their employees love their job. Every employee I’ve interacted with tells me how much they love what they do. I think that shows how well their employer values their employees.

Valeria Londoño Miami, FL

I love T-Mobile!! It has so many great benefits and great service in my area. My favorite part is T-Mobile tuesdays!! You get free things each week. Sometimes even a panera or starbucks gift card. Great customer service too.

Linda mcguckin Warren, MI

I was having some problems with my phone and was unable to resolve the issues myself so I called the office and they said to come on in. I went in and the employee that assisted me cap walking away talking to the other co-workers while I would stand there patiently waiting for him to assist me with these things that I could not do I needed him to guide me to do things but he didn't stay long enough with me to get anything done. The grand finale was I picked up my stuff and I told him Cameron you're a poor excuse for a representative for T-Mobile new make them look bad you didn't stay with me and guide me through these problems today I'd you just kept walking away as if I wasn't important you should be ashamed of yourself that was not a good day for me do this back that I left with the same problems that I came in with. A friend of mine ended up helping me with my situation. His communication skills were next to nothing. Maybe he might need some more in service.

Sebastian Garcia San Antonio, TX

T-Mobile is honestly a great service, it works perfectly in Mexico when you have the plan. Also, the prices for phones and the way they let you take out for credit is also great!

cnsweet Birmingham, AL

I have been a customer of T-Mobile since 1991, have bought my phones through them, the only think I don't care for is that they don't give you a senior's discount, even after being a loyal customer for low may years.

Scott A. Johnson Pleasant Grove, UT

Although they are priced really well for their service, the coverage and reliability leaves something to be desired. I frequently had no service when my travelling colleagues with other carriers had service. In fact, sometimes I couldn't get service in my own basement. In the end, I had to buy out of my contract and switch to a company with more robust and reliable coverage.

Michael Pettingill Layton, UT

We’ve been with T-Mobile for about six years now. At first the service was okay, with several areas that caused dropped calls. As of the last two years, there’s been significant

Flymom Charlotte, NC

I’ve used T-Mobile for several years, but set up my first individual account with them about a year ago. There was an issue with service when traveling to Canada as soon as my account was switched. This was a very difficult situation as my new job entailed regular travel to Canada. It took a LOT of phone calls and trips to TMobile stores to finally resolve the issue. Since then service has been great. I recommend NOT to call the 800 number for problems which is sourced overseas and very frustrating to deal with. It’s better to call a local center.